The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reindeer Games

Dasher

Nick Masters sat back in his chair and he stroked the back of his neck. It helped, of course, but really, his muscles weren’t what was bothering him. That distinction belonged to his wife.

Ex-Wife, Nick corrected himself. Well, maybe not ex yet but she would be soon enough.

Carol was a fucking bitch. If she’d only listen to reason, they could have cleared everything up.

Yeah, but that was the problem, wasn’t it? When people could do what Nick and Carol could do, you got to a point where you didn’t feel like you had to listen to anyone else. Don’t like a situation? Change it. Don’t like the people you’re dealing with? Change them too. It was just so easy to do.

Until, of course, you ran into someone with the same powers as you.

Nick Masters growled again in frustration. That was the real problem with his ex. She and him were just too much alike.

Nick rubbed his neck again. And now, here was Carol running around with some little boy toy, like he could satisfy her. Well, maybe he could in some ways, Nick had to admit, but in the grand scheme of things, he was totally wrong for her, and that, Nick knew, that was what was really bothering him.

Nick Masters growled again. Something rather unfortunate really ought to happen to his ex, he told himself, but since he couldn’t do anything to her, perhaps he could do something about her plaything and as soon as that thought crossed his mind, Nick Masters finally began to smile. Now there was something worth thinking about and suddenly, his body didn’t feel sore at all.

* * *

His name was Kris Tannenbaum and at twenty-one, the young man certainly appeared to be quite the rugged individual.

He was a star running back on his school’s football team, but his skills didn’t end there on the field. He had a mind which surprised many of those who wrote him off as simply a jock and he had a quick wit as well and as such, there were many who might have called him rather dashing and quite a catch.

Carol Masters had been one of those. Almost from the moment she’d seen him, she’d known she liked him and since she wasn’t used to not getting what she wanted, she’d acquired him. It simply was as easy as that.

But being a star player meant that from time to time, he was obliged to show up at fundraising events. The NCAA was very tight about their rules. He could participate in fundraising events just so long as none of the funds he helped raise were funneled his way. Still, the alumni liked to know what they forked over their money for and so Kris was obliged to show. It was a dreadful bore but it was something he was expected to do.

Her name was Colleen Montgomery and she was holding a glass of champagne. “So,” she said, “you’re the new golden boy who’s going to take my husband’s alma mater to its next national title.

“We’re going to try,” Kris said, “but there are several good teams out there who are going to try and stop us.”

“Oooh, Charles wouldn’t like to hear you say that.”

“I’m sorry, Ms. Montgomery, but I believe in being honest.”

“As do I, young man. As do I.”

“Are you a football fan, Ms. Montgomery?”

“Me? Goodness no. I have other hobbies.”

“Other hobbies?”

“I like to collect things. Would you like to know what I like to collect?”

“Sure.”

“I like to collect football players. So young. So virile. I like them a lot.”

Kris stiffened. He’d heard about women like this. He’d even met a few of them. Nothing had come of it, of course. He’d just politely managed to get himself away from women like that as quickly as he could and he’d made sure he never went back that way again.

The only thing was as much as he knew what he was supposed to do, he found himself incapable of doing it. “Is that a fact?” he asked.

Colleen Montgomery took another drink from her champagne even as she smirked at the football player. “That’s a fact,” she said. “What about it? Are you up for the job or are you going to tell me you only like playing with balls.”

This was wrong, Kris told himself and he couldn’t seem to find a way of backing his way out of it. “I might be interested,” he said.

The woman looked smugly at the man. “Excellent,” she purred. “If that’s the case, then my coming here wasn’t a complete loss. Have you ever driven a Porsche before?”

Kris shook his head.

“Well, if you come with me now, I’ll let you drive mine just as long as you promise to drive me just as hard as you drive my car. What about it? Do we have a deal?”

Say no, the football player said. Say no, and it ends here.

“Sure,” he said. “We have a deal.”

“Excellent. Well as it so happens, I think I’m done here. Shall we go.”

“What about your husband?”

“What about him?”

“Don’t you need to tell him?”

“Tell him what?”

“Don’t you need to tell him that you’re going?”

Colleen Montgomery just laughed. “Oh I don’t think I need to worry about that. It’s not like you’re the first boy toy I’ve brought home and you most likely won’t be the last so when he sees I’m gone, I’m sure he’ll figure it out on his own but if you want to tell him yourself, be my guest.”

This was so wrong, Kris told himself yet again. This was so wrong and yet ...

“If you don’t think he needs to know,” Kris said.

“I’m sure he doesn’t need to know.”

“Then I guess I don’t have to tell him.”

“Let’s go then.”

And so Kris found himself being led out of the country club and an attendant brought up a red convertible and Colleen handed him the keys. “Why don’t you show me how you drive,” she said.

Kris had pretty much resigned him to the fact that he was going to do what she told him to do even if he had no idea why he was doing it.

“What position do you play again?”

“I’m a running back.”

“A running back, huh? I’m not sure I’ve ever had a running back before.”

Kris nodded. Why the hell was he doing this?

He followed her instructions and it wasn’t long before they were pulling up in front of a big house. “Nice place,” he said.

“I’m glad you like it,” the woman said.

“Don’t you like it?” Kris asked.

“It’s fine,” the woman said curtly. “Come on. Follow me.”

One last chance, Kris thought. “Aren’t you afraid of your husband coming home?” he asked.

“Nope. He’s still back at the country club. He’ll be there for hours so we got a while for you to show me just how much of a stud you really are. I just hope you can keep up.”

Colleen led the two of them to the bedroom. “You can unzip me,” she told the boy.

Kris looked at Colleen’s exposed back and then without another thought, he was unzipping her dress.

Colleen turned back around and for a moment, her hands held the dress in place before she let it drop to the floor and she couldn’t help but notice the way he stared at her ample mounds. “Your turn,” she said. “Take the shirt off.”

Kris did as he was told to do.

Colleen let her hand stroke Kris’s torso. “Mmm,” she purred. “I do so love an athletic body, but now, I think we need to see what else you’ve got. The pants, if you please.”

Kris wasn’t even arguing anymore. He already knew he was going to do it so he just opened his slacks and he pushed them down past his hips.

Colleen’s hand was back again, stroking the front of his underwear. “Mmm, impressive,” she purred. “Do you think maybe we should see what you have in here.”

Kris nodded breathlessly. He could feel her hand stroking his cock through his underwear and in spite of himself, it was making him hot.

Colleen continued stroking him like that for a few moments longer and then her hands were pulling at the waistband of his underwear, slowly taking them down. For a moment, they almost seemed stuck and then she pulled them the rest of the way down. “Oh my,” she purred as Kris’s cock popped into view. “Would you look at what we have here.”

Kris was looking.

“I’ll bet you’d like me to suck on this,” Colleen said as her hand stroked his now exposed cock.

Kris nodded eagerly.

“I’m sure you would but we need to finish something first.”

“Finish something?”

“You need to take off my bra and panties.”

“Sorry.”

“I don’t want you to be sorry. I just want you to be good. Now I saw the way you were looking at my breasts before.” Colleen turned around. “How about you take off my bra first.”

Kris scrambled to comply and when Colleen turned back around, all she was wearing was her panties.

“Do you like my breasts?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“I’m glad, and now the panties.”

Kris knew what that meant. He was pulling down Colleen Montgomery’s panties and now she was just as naked as he was.

Her hand seemed to find its way almost magically to his cock and then she was stroking the man as he stood there before her. “Would you like me to suck this?”

“Yes.”

Colleen grinned. “I kind of thought you would. All you football players love getting your cock sucked. Why don’t you get up there on the bed.”

Kris sat on the bed and then Colleen was sliding in between his thighs. Once more, her hand grabbed his cock even as she looked up at him. “Just to make sure you know, after I’m done with this, you are going to fuck me.”

“Uh huh.”

Colleen stroked his cock for a moment longer and then her mouth sank down over the man’s shaft.

“Oh fuck,” Kris groaned.

It was almost like he could cum right there sitting on Colleen Montgomery’s bed. He wanted to but he was sure that wasn’t what Colleen wanted. It was just that her mouth was so fucking good.

Colleen almost seemed to read his mind because she pulled her mouth free. “You’re not going to cum in my mouth now, are you?”

“Me? No.”

“It’s okay if you do,” she said, “but remember, you still have to fuck me afterwards,” and with that, Colleen Montgomery’s mouth once more returned to the football player’s dick.

Oh but fuck. It would be so easy to do it. It would be so easy to cum in her mouth.

Once more, Colleen Montgomery pulled her mouth off of the boy’s cock. “Are you ready?” she asked.

“Ready?”

“Are you ready to fuck?”

“Yeah.”

“Good, ‘cause you know what?” Colleen asked even as she lifted her body higher.

“What?”

“I’m ready to fuck too,” Colleen said as she crawled forward, her hand never leaving his cock and then she was straddling his body and pressing the head of his cock up against his member.

“Oh fuck,” Kris groaned.

“I can see you like this, too,” Colleen purred and without any further ado, she pushed herself down onto Kris’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” Kris groaned again.

The woman moaned herself as she bottomed out on that cock. “You know, I think I’d have to agree with that,” she said.

She’d pulled her pussy up only to push herself back down onto that cock. “Oh fuck,” Kris groaned.

“Oh fuck indeed.”

“I feel like I could cum inside you right now,” Kris moaned.

“Oh my. Please do.”

Kris couldn’t help himself. He groaned as his cock let loose inside Colleen Montgomery’s pussy and even as he did, he knew the woman was cumming, too.

“Oh yes,” Colleen moaned. “Oh yes. That’s so nice.”

“Ms. Montgomery?” Kris asked.

“Yes?”

“Could I ask a favor of you?”

“A favor? Of me?”

“Yes.” God, Kris chastised himself. Why was he doing this? Hadn’t he already done enough already.

“What is this favor?”

“I want to ... to—”

“To do what?” the woman asked.

“I want to fuck your tits.”

Oh my God. He hadn’t meant to say it as bluntly as that. It had just come out and now all he could do was wait for the fall-out to come.

“Did you just say you wanted to fuck my tits?”

Kris nodded glumly even as the woman looked at him sternly.

“I thought that’s what you said,” the woman said and then she started to grin. “And to think, here I was thinking you were going to be a prude about it. You surprise me, Mr. Tannenbaum.”

She wasn’t the only one who was surprised, Kris thought to himself.

“So you want to fuck my tits,” Colleen asked.

“Yes.”

Colleen cupped her breasts and then she pushed her tits together. “Well now, don’t let it be said that I was ever one to stand in the way of a student who wanted higher learning.”

“What?”

“If you want to fuck my tits,” Colleen said, “then by all means, have at ‘em.”

Kris might have said something more but really, what was the point. Colleen’s tits were right there and it was clear she was waiting for his cock and who was he to keep her tits from getting what they wanted and with that thought in mind, Kris let his cock slide between Colleen’s tits.

Oh geez. That was good. Oh geez. It was so good.

“Mr. Tannenbaum? Mr. Tannenbaum?”

It took Kris a few moments to realize that Colleen was calling his name. “Yes?” he asked.

“Are you going to cum?”

“Yes.”

“Might I ask you a favor?”

“Sure.”

“Could you cum in my pussy?”

“W-what?”

“I want you to cum in my pussy.”

“What? Again?”

“Of course. I love it when I can get a boy to cum inside me.”

Kris groaned but he already knew he was going to do it. “Lie back,” he said.

Colleen did just what she was wold to do and moments later, Kris was there between her legs and he was sliding his cock inside of her wet and waiting pussy.

“Oh yes,” the woman moaned. “Oh yes. That’s it.”

It certainly was it. In spite of himself, Kris could feel his cock cumming inside Colleen’s tight, little pussy.

It was some time later when Kris and Colleen were finally redressed. “You were better than I thought you’d be,” Colleen said.

“Thanks,” Kris said awkwardly. “You weren’t so bad yourself but you’re sure your husband’s not going to find out, right?”

“Oh, I’m sure he will.”

“What?!”

“We have a video surveillance in the house.”

“What?”

“My husband watches everything. I think he gets off on it.”

“Gets off on what?”

“I think he gets off on seeing the guys I fuck.”

Kris just shook his head. It was bad enough that he’d allowed himself to be seduced by the wife of an alumni and a rich alumni at that but now to find out that the whole thing was on video tape. That was bad. That was really, really bad.

* * *

It really was as simple as a single look. That, and then a peek into his mind and Carol Masters knew. Damn it, Nick. You had no right to do this.

Of course, it wasn’t like Nick was even there to hear her grousing, but damn it ...

It as easy enough to fix what Nick had done at least to Kris. With regards to the videotaping, well yeah, that could be fixed too but Carol was pissed. She shouldn’t have to do this, she told herself.

Yeah, she could fix it, she told herself. It wasn’t hard, but damn it, something really bad should happen to Nick because of all his meddling and since it seemed there was no one else to do it, it looked like that was up to her.