The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Reality Adjusted, Chapter 7

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

Just a few short days had passed since they’d all wrapped up playing the random game. And they were all over at Julie’s house together; Jax and all his slaves. Julie had been his slave first, and since she had had to watch Jax add slave after slave in after her, she was in some ways the most eager to please, in some way trying to prove herself, her right to belong with the others— to compete with the newer slaves who had more interesting qualities than she did. Jax was sure it was this eagerness which had led Julie to volunteer her house as a meeting space— Jax hadn’t had to order her, she’d just brought the idea to him.

It had worked out for the best, Jax thought. Julie’s house was truly humongous— it was much bigger than Jax’s own, and having access to it was quite nice perk of having Julie as his slave. He liked being in it— it was large but also well-decorated, and more than enough room for Jax and all his slaves to fit into.

These had been only a series of dreamy half-awake thought as Jax had lain in place only half-roused. But now Jax came to full wakefulness, and he became aware of his own body lying in the large double bed he’d slept in.

He had slept next to Robin— of all his slaves, Robin was the one Jax was most likely to think of as his girlfriend. He just preferred her the most among them all, which was why he gave her the special favor of sleeping in his bed and why he had slept through the night with no other beside him.

Robin was still asleep, but Jax wanted to do something about that. He rolled over towards her, leaning over her body and putting his mouth over hers in a hover. Then he kissed down, and even in sleep he found her responsive, sleep kissing him back. He desired her so much, above all the others, that he wanted her sleeping or waking. If she didn’t wake up he could fuck her like this, he was already half-hard and getting harder— he could fuck her like this for wanting her so much— she would only be flattered to have been wanted so much... he wanted her, that much.

Jax enjoyed the kiss more. All his slaves wanted him he knew— he never had to worry about unreciprocated desire anymore— if anything the desire was unreciprocated in his side because they wanted him more than he wanted them... but though he did want them in a background take-it-or-leave it way, his want for Robin was different. He could have stood over the bed masturbating himself, and sprayed her in ropes of his jism to wake her up— the sight of her sleeping, unconscious, enough to get him off just by the looking. As lost in sleep as she became under his beam, as she became in the act of devotion. Jax was all the way hard now and starting to shift on the bed as he kissed.

But after a few minutes of kissing her— her mouth had tasted so good he hadn’t been ready to move on from it and start retting against her— after just a few minutes of kissing her, Robin was stirring awake on his lips, and even with her hair mussed in sleep, she looked beautiful to him. As she was his favorite, he was probably biased in his perception of her. She smiled at him sleepily, even though they had both slept in, still sleep and moving as a figment in a dream, she shifted up to kiss Jax again, and he let her do it for just a minute.

But there were other things that Jax wanted— Robin was his favorite, his girlfriend if only in his mind, but Jax still enjoyed having other slaves too. And he was eager to go and see Gina.

Robin was his, he didn’t need to explain himself to her. He got up from the bed and left saying nothing.

Then he went down the hall to the room he knew belonged to Gina and entered unseen through her doorway to find that she was still lying asleep in her own double bed— all the beds were double beds, he’d told Julie it was so, while he’d held her in the beam of his invention and it had made it so. It was more convenient this way, which was why he’d set it up that way in the first place. Everyone having a double bed made it easier for Jax when he wanted to fuck one of his slaves in bed— especially if he wanted to bring one or two of the others along with him to help.

Gina was sleeping to the side of her bed. She could have just as easily slept in the middle and taken all the space up. But she’d left the left side of the bed empty, Jax’s favorite side of the bed— waiting for him, leaving space for him. Prepared for him to come in at any time; fitting her whole life around his shape even when he wasn’t with her. He appreciated that showing of devotion.

He realized that Gina wasn’t only sleeping. There was a faint murmuring coming from the vicinity of the bed and Jax had to strain his ears to make it out.

“I love... kissing... smell-ing... suck-ing... on Jax’s dick... I love... I love doing it more than anything else... want to suck... want to lick... want to nib-ble... kiss... wrap my lips around... take into my throat... nod my... head... up and down... move him in... deeper... want... Jax... want... his cock...”

Jax smiled to himself at hearing Gina’s sleep talking. He’d taken such total control of her that he’d moved into her subconscious... he consumed it just as he did her waking mind, and she was thinking of him, probably dreaming of him even now, imagining she really was sucking him off.

Jax watched Gina in fondness, and because he was watching, he saw what she did next. In her sleep, Gina’s lips pickerel up for a kiss, and Jax couldn’t hold himself back any longer. Knowing how much she wanted him, knowing how she craved for him was so attractive he had to do something about it. She had prepared herself physically for a kiss so Jax let her hsve one— he dangled his still named cock above her, pressed it into her mouth, and the kiss she’d pickerel for was placed firmly and wetly on Jax’s dickhead.

Jax shuddered as he felt the kiss connect. All his slaves knew the exact technique for kissing him, and it brought Jax great pleasure every time.

Gina seemed affected after kissing Jax too. She had recognized the cock as his, recognized there was really a cock there even subconsciously in sleep. Gina was doing as she’d wished before— she was licking at the length of Jax’s cock with hungry licks as if she couldn’t stand to be delayed, couldn’t stand doing it slowly for such the want of him... she licked, she licked, she licked. It was starting to make Jax a little dizzy with the pleasure of it, and Jax decided then and there that he didn’t want to come like this— didn’t want to come with Gina.

Whatever had made him want to come in here and see her, whatever curiosity he’d felt had been fulfilled. He didn’t want to be here anymore, didn’t want to be here with her. He tilted his hips back, pulling slightly out of reach of her mouth, and she whined, which just bored him more, so he put a little extra momentum into the move, as punishment. He released the tilt, swivelling his hips instead and sent his dick spinning, flying through the air, and then he smacked her on the side of the cheek with it.

He’d been hard enough that it wasn’t an unpleasant sensation for him. And some of Gina’s own saliva, which had covered him, was now smeared on her cheek. Jax appreciated the humiliation of that like it was an art.

The dickslap had slapped Gina awake, and she stared up at Jax blearily, having no memory of what had been happening as she slept. But Jax, having no further interest in her, turned from the bed and left the room, leaving her alone in it and going off to seek his interest elsewhere in the house.

Jax went downstairs to the kitchen. There, Julie was making breakfast for everyone— but her breasts looked so lovely and so tantalizing as she was doing it that Jax couldn’t restrain himself. He avoided the direct path which would have gotten him directly to the kitchen table, instead taking the detour which passed him by the stove, and he stood there for a moment to savor the feeling of her full breasts. He groped at both of them, getting his hands fully over them— just a moment’s lingering, and then Jax went on to the kitchen table to sit down.

At this moment, Robin was also getting up out of Jax’s bed, ready for the day. She came down the stairs to the kitchen, and judged, by the sounds she heard coming from it, that others had already made it down and she would be joining them. That even as she walked down the stairs now, she was following in the path of their footsteps.

She joined Jax by standing across the table from him, and when she looked back over her shoulder, she saw that Julie was there at the stove, making breakfast.

There were empty seats at the table, when Robin looked back, and she considered which seat would be best for her— she’d looked so quickly at Jax she hadn’t noticed if any of the other slaves had been at the table— hadn’t been sure if Jax would prefer someone else’s attention to hers, but now she found that she was alone with Jax, apart from Julie in the kitchen. Robin knew that her natural seat was always Jax’s lap; and there was no one else at the able to interfere with that, to offer Jax an alternative. Happily, Robin sat down in Jax’s lap, and Julie served them two plates of spiced scrambled eggs.

As Robin sat on Jax, she put her hand on his naked cock, and worked the shaft, the skin of it up and down, teasing the nerves beneath with the pleasure of her hands. It was easy to keep doing him like that, with the grip of her righthand. Robin was naturally right-handed, but she wanted to give Jax her very best grip, so she was using her dominant hand and working the fork she’d retrieved from beside her plate with her left-hand. It was trickier; it felt strange in her grip, but she managed it for her love of Jax. She forked gatherings of scrambled eggs into her mouth with her fork in the left hand, and teased Jax to ever greater pleasure with the steady manipulations of her right hand.

Jax was happily eating his own breakfast as Robin kept working him in the way she was doing; shifting her hand, gripping, twisting, smearing Jax’s precome all over him as she kept going.

It was filling Robin with a kind of joy, a completely euphoric sensation. She loved Jax; and she held him in her hand, pleasing him and pleasing him, and she could just go on pleasing him. It was turning out to be the perfect morning, in Robin’s estimation. She could sit here, eating these tasty scrambled eggs and simultaneously showing off her skill at handjobs. Jax certainly seemed to be enjoying himself and enjoying what she was doing.

He was rocking himself back and forth, thrusting up into Robin’s hand and shifting his lap under the seat of her ass; she liked that ever shifting feeling, and she loved the shape and feel of his cock, too. It was his cock, it was special, and Robin loved it, and she loved him too. She loved him so much and he was letting her give him all her caring attention. She had so much love to spill out and it was satisfying to have an outlet, an outlet that could twine around him and make him feel so good. Jax was making noises now too, little grunts, sighs and gasps, and Robin took each one in as a reward. She was doing a good job, she was doing it well, she was making him happy.

At this moment, Gina came down from the upper floor, and Julie served a third plate up for her as well and brought it to the table ahead of Gina’s own arrival.

Gina only had one thought in her mind— she was horny as she was coming down from her bedroom, and she thought she had dreamed delicious things. Now she wanted to suck Jax’s cock— eagerly wanted to, and she couldn’t keep that to herself. “Jax,” she said, as she reached the table. “You have to let me— I want to suck your cock so bad, please, PLEASE let me!” She demanded.

Robin’s hand stilled on Jax’s dick— she had to give Jax’s other slaves their chances with him. It was only fair— but she felt in no way threatened by this. She knew that she was Jax’s favored slave, that she was the one who was the most special to him. And as his favorite, she could be secure in that knowledge, and graciously step aside when it was required of her.

She stood off of Jax’s lap, let his cock now without showing any regret, and picked up her plate to carry herself to one of the empty chairs around the table. At least she could eat with her fork in her right hand now.

Gina was eager to make Jax finish— she’d seen Robin stimulating him as she’d come over to the table, and she was happy to be the one who would finally resolve what Robin had started.

Gina got down on her knees in front of Jax, and as soon as she did, the scent of him filled her nose— it was the best scent of all possible scents— and on impulse, Gina pursed her lips, and blew a gust of air over Jax’s cockhead. That seemed to have been the right action. Jax’s cock immediately began to shake and tremble as if he was about to start spilling; but before he expulsed anything, he stood up quickly, and grabbed Gina’s plate form across the table— his cock was still shaking, and as it started to rope, he aimed directly at Gina’s scrambled eggs, and came all over her food.

He sprayed until his balls were empty, then set Gina’s plate back on the table— he sat back down, and Gina stood up, eagerly taking her plate of food to still another chair around the table— she sat down and began shoveling her semen-soaked eggs into her mouth; she was clearly drawing out the tasting of each drop of semen as she ate— and she wore a big, dreamy smile.

Jax continued to eat his own breakfast, ignoring Gina after deciding a few seconds into watching her there was nothing more to see. Instead, he looked over to Robin— and was touched by a bit of sadness. It was too bad that, while they’d played the Random Game, Robin had never been the one doubled the way Sarah had been. It was just a bit sad that no two Robins had appeared and stood side by side— two Robins had never pleasured him, had never preened and shown off for him. Seeing Sarah doubled had been nice— but seeing Robin would have really been something else— he was sad now that he’d never gotten the chance.

Just then, the sound of the front door opening echoed down the front hall— and as if some higher power had heard Jax’s longing and answered his unspoken prayer, Robin’s mother appeared in the kitchen. She hadn’t even introduced herself yet— and they hadn’t locked the front door so she’d been able to let herself right in— but Jax could tell just by looking at her that Robin was her daughter. The resemblance between them was too great to be coincidence; and Jax was happy for his good luck.

“I’m Robin’s mother, Kim,” the woman said, snippily. “I’m concerned about my daughter— I haven’t seen her in days, and she hasn’t contacted me. I’m worried for her safety and— Robin!” Her eyes had found her daughter at the table— but though Robin was dressed scantily, it seemed her mother had found something to reproach in the looseness of her body language.

Jax couldn’t help thinking to himself how perfect this all was— he’d wished for a second Robin, and her mother had appeared— he was already getting his phone out to cast the power of his device on her.

Jax had Kim stilled in the beam in a second— he sent it out, and then she was already frozen in place. He had so recently come all over Gina’s plate, but he could feel himself already getting horny again. It was just such a special experience to have a new conquest in the grip of his invention— to know he could change her anyway he wanted, however he wanted, and she would go along with it. It was power like no other, and it never failed to excite him.

But he shouldn’t only stand there watching her— it was about time that he should start laying the necessary groundwork.

“Kim,” Jax said, but her glassy-eyed stare gave no clue that she had actually heard his name. “You trust me, and you believe everything I say. Everything I say is true, and you understand that it is true.”

He liked the look of her stiffening in his beam. She got pretty in exactly the same way that Robin did when she was in the same position.

Kim couldn’t explain the feeling that was filling her; but it was one she knew she should probably be fighting. It was a sleepy feeling; she knew it was coming from that light that was being sent into her, but she couldn’t even look down at the light.

It wasn’t only coming from that beam, though… and some part seemed to have decided she loved that beam. It was coming from Jax, too… the things he had said to her, though they had been few— she already felt she just wanted to stand her and listen, dreaming while awake— it was coaxing her body through feelings of warmth and comfort, and there was something like a low hum of arousal, like a vibrator set to the very lowest setting; enough to be a nuisance but never to get you off; it seemed to Kim now that it had been so long since she’d had any pleasure at all… and listening to Jax was giving her pleasure… she never bothered masturbating, because it was never satisfying, and it never felt all that good to her; she had never enjoyed sex that much in the past either.

But this felt like sex, now— listening to Jax’s voice, standing here, doing as he said, standing frozen still; it was the most pleasure she’d had in recent years, the most pleasurable experience she could remember in the longest amount of time… there was whispering in her head, as if the light could speak and was doing so… she was getting this pleasure because she was obeying, and she was obeying Jax… she wanted to obey Jax… she loved to obey Jax.

There was no desire left in Kim to fight. She didn’t want to fight— only to obey. The beam felt so good where it was illuminating into her heart.

Nothing changed on the surface, but everything had changed in her mind; Kim was so happy, there now— happy to listen, happy to obey. Jax had so many important things to tell her, she trusted it was so— she stood, patiently, waiting for him to tell her, felt herself getting wetter.

“I’m going to change you now,” Jax said, after a pause; he’d wanted to allow Kim the maximum amount of time to be affected by the influence of his lightbeam. In saying this, he had already made it true by saying so.

“But when I change you, the only thing I’m doing is telling you how things have always been. You’ll remember that they’ve been that way all your life. When I tell you how things are, you entire past, your entire physical form changes to conform to what I say.”

Kim had still failed to respond overtly to anything Jax had said; but from the vacant look he saw in her eyes he knew she had absorbed everything he’d said as complete truth. It was the same look he’d seen in the eyes of his other slaves; he could start freely changing Kim now, and she would go with it.

Kim’s mind had absorbed Jax’s instruction eagerly— he had just explained to her another way that she could obey. As soon as she heard it, she knew it was completely true; everything Jax said was true, and however he was going to change her, once she was changed it would be the way she had always been.

There was nothing left in her that was scared of the thought of being changed— in fact, that whispering of the light in her head was coaxing her into almost an unconsciousness— telling her she didn’t need to pay attention to this transformational process anymore— she could just forget about it, and be happy— it wasn’t important that she understand— it wasn’t important that she know. She could just stand there, feeling sexy, and enjoy what was happening completely unaware that it was going on. That way, she didn’t have to worry about it getting in the way of her enjoyment— didn’t have to worry about being interrupted in it.

She could just give herself to the feeling and forget everything else, let herself be carried along in the dream of it, forgetting all other awareness— she liked the thought of forgetting, of only sleepwalking through the experience to be able to feel it better. It pleased her; she had given in once when the soft pleasure of it had started pulling at her, but if she let it put her awareness to sleep again, then she would be giving in a second time. It would be as easy to do the second time— the light whispered to her— she just had to—

Sleep. Now Kim stood and knew nothing, full of only a pleasant drifting feeling she couldn’t think to question— it felt so good just to stand there, it didn’t even matter why— she didn’t care why she was there, or where she was. She was just— fully happy; and happy to keep drifiting along as she stood, swaying there slightly on her feet.

Jax held her still in the beam, and Kim’s swaying stopped. Jax licked along his gums. “You look younger than you are,” he told her. “And you’re even more beautiful than you were before. You look just like Robin, but an older, more mature version of her. A Robin in her late 20s; you look exactly the way Robin will look in a decade or so and you’ve aged into that late 20s look so gracefully,” Jax said, and licked his gums again.

Kim felt strangely as she stood there. She couldn’t quite remember how she’d gotten into this situation... but she knew everything Jax had said was true and he had accurately described the state of her body, even when his description had seemed to contradict itself. She was beautiful. A lifetime of memories supported this; looking down at her own body supported this. There was a kind of warm pressure inside her, as if she had just stretched a lot or ran a long way.

She didn’t understand that, but when she looked at herself she saw that glow of beauty in her own skin, that glow of beauty in her own shape and body. She was in her mid-40s but she still looked twenty years younger than her actual age; had almost the exact same face as her daughter, the only difference the odd touch of age. Watching Robin grow up had been strange. She’d been the identical image of Kim at every age; and Kim knew she was Robin’s future. It had been like watching an old version of herself walking around; watching herself from a third-person perspective, like a stranger. The genetics had worked out so oddly in their case. It had always been like having a clone, and not like having a daughter at all.

Jax appraised Kim; she looked better, but Jax wanted more out of her. He had never shut the invention off.

“You’ve got plump and inviting lips,” he instructed. “They always taste like fresh, fully ripened and sweet strawberries.”

Kim couldn’t resist smacking her lips after Jax spoke. It had always been an inexplicable quality of her body for which no plausible explanation had ever been found. Even as a child, her lips had tasted like strawberries when she licked them, and any family member who kissed her goodnight on the mouth before her bedtime had gotten the same flavor.

It wasn’t supposed to happen. There was no way to explain how it did happen. Kim had always imagined there was some mystical, supernatural explanation for it. There was no way there could be a scientific explanation; it was pure magic. No other person had lips that carried a perpetual flavor, but Kim did. Old boyfriends of hers had appreciated this quality; Robin’s father had too, back in the day before he’d become her ex.

Kim enjoyed it sometimes too. As a child she’d often licked her lips to the point of chapping; it was a bad habit her patents had tried to train out of her, but she’d still had it in her adolescence and early adulthood. It was a tic she had to this day; to absent-mindedly lick her lips. Other people did that as a compulsion too, but when Kim did it, she got a burst of strawberry flavor as her reward. A bit of the mystical in every day life just for her, which no one else had ever experienced and which real life just had to grow around and incorporate since ut had always been there and it had always been so. She tasted strawberries even now.

Kim’s lips did look succulent and full now and Jax was very much looking forward to kissing them, but he was a man of specific tastes, and he had the capacity to see them carried out. Still aiming the beam at her, and seeing particles here and there drifting in its light, Jax spoke again.

“You had no ass before,” he said. “But now, you have objectively the best ass in the entire world.”

Jax had never been this selfish in any change he’d made; he’d never before demanded the absolute best in the world . But he felt emboldened, now, and brazen. He had no regrets about his ask.

Kim felt her ass swelling out; then the feeling stopped, and she forgot that it had happened at all. Her ass was the best. Literally the best, the most perfectly shaped, the most full, better even than her daughter’s; and Robin had a fine ass of her own. Robin might grow into hers with a little more age; then maybe she would take the mantle from her mother.

But Kim had quite literally had world record organizations reach out to her and beg her to let them feature her; she’d had people approach her to model, even, but she’d turned everything offer down, instead preferring that she have a quiet life, and spare herself all the glory everyone had wanted her to receive. But sometimes getting ready in the morning, Kim let her pride go to her head a little, and she would turn in the mirror and admire her perfectly curved, shapely beautiful ass. She knew it was the best in the world, enjoyed the way people checked her out when she was walking in public. It was the very best and she was so, so proud of it.

Jax was happy with the look of Kim’s body now; but he was completely dissatisfied with what she was wearing on it. “You aren’t wearing that business casual style,” Jax said with disdain as he considered Kim’s blouse and dress pants. “You’re wearing a sexy outfit that shows off your beautiful ass, and you’ve got black lacy panties on underneath it.”

Kim remembered now. She’d put on her tightest, ass-hugging skirt, and those scandalous black panties she favored when she’d gotten dressed that morning. It was tight, and it was short, just ending right below where her ass swelled fullest. If Kim leaned forward, anyone around her would see her underwear choice for that day. She’d felt a little risqué dressing sexy like this that day, but she liked to be a little naught every now and then. She had a great ass to show off, after all.

She’d worn a tight and short top too, that ended at her midriff, also black. She hadn’t wanted a shirt hem to cover the start of her ass, hadn’t wanted it to happen even a little bit. She stood by her wardrobe decisions for that day. She felt sexy, still, as she stood there wearing them. She almost wanted to preen and primp and pose. She almost wanted to bend over and flash her undies. But something told her to stand still.

Jax smiled to himself, knowing what his plan for Kim was next. He readjusted his beam slightly, to keep it centered directly in her chest.

“You’re an expert at having sex, Kim. You’re very desirable, and you always please your lovers incredibly. You also really now how to flirt, you’re quite charming, in that way. It comes naturally to you: you are, as I said, simply an expert. You are an expert at seducing men.”

And Jax loved this part: the part where a slave’s history rewrote itself to match what he said, the part where new memories appeared in her head to conform to Jax’s suggestion. He could always see it in her facial expression: and he loved watching that happen.

Kim was feeling pretty proud of herself, as she stood there. What didn’t she have to feel proud about? She was collected, she was smooth, she was skillful, and she knew it. Every lover she ever had was always impressed with her. And lovers were easy to get; when she was in the mood she only needed to dress up nice and head to a bar of her choice.

Choose her target and; voila, that was it. She could flirt just about any man into bed, she knew all the best strategies for it, and once she had him there, she could always figure out exactly how to best please him. In her younger, less ethical days, before she’d married herself, she’d frequently targeted married men for the challenge: in nine out of ten cases, even with the most staunchly loyal-to-his-wife-target, she’d been successful. She’d stopped doing that because it was unethical, but when it came to seduction, she just knew how to do it.

Having made Kim a smooth seduction machine entertained Jax, but he was already prepared to go with his next change for her.

“You’re in a relationship with me, Kim. But I’m in relationships with lots of other women too, including your own daughter, and you actively support all of these. You especially support my relationship with Robin. You think I am a positive influence for her. And you think that having a relationship with me, while I also have a relationship with your daughter, is hot.”

Kim smiled to herself, a bit nostalgically. She was with Jax now; the way that had all happened had been so hot.

Robin had come to her mother for seduction advice; since she knew that she was an expert at all of it, because Robin had had her eye on Jax and wanted him for herself. Kim had showed her the tricks; she’d dressed up sexy, and run through mock-dating scenarios so Robin could observe the strategy. She’d had Robin play the man so Robin could see the strategies from an outside perspective to better internalize them. It had been naughty, flirting and seducing her own daughter, but she’d had no shame about it. She’d actually found it hot. And after, Robin had gotten Jax; then Jax had expressed his interest in Kim as well, and their relationship had begun.

Now the situation was even hotter; her dating Jax while Robin dated Jax was naughty in the best way, and when Jax sometimes expected the two of them to be amorous with each other, Kim always enjoyed that too. She would do anything for Jax, including fuck her own daughter while he watched, and she knew Robin felt the same. Some of those seduction skills were transferrable.

Jax was already speaking again. “Sex with me is the best you will ever have,” he said simply; this suggestion needed no elaboration.

Kim was happy with the way everything had worked out, really. The sex with Jax was really good. No, it was better than good, it was amazing. Nothing could compare to it; no partner she’d ever had before was anything next to Jax. She could reminisce fondly on her days before Jax and all the seducing fun she’d had then, but she hadn’t known what she was missing. She’d had fun in those days just because she liked sex and seduction, but she’d never found the right partner until Jax.

He was the best she would ever have; and she knew it. No lover after him would ever be able to measure up; if she had to stop seeing him for some horrible reason she knew she would be disappointed for the rest of her life no matter who she got together with. So it was lucky that, for now, he seemed to want to keep her long term. She never wanted to be apart from him, or to be with anyone else. She wanted to keep fucking him, in as many of the creative ways they managed to give it to each other. In Kim’s opinion, they had perfected the act, and there was no point ever trying it with anyone else again. She should just keep attaining perfection, again and again. Anything else would be a waste. They had solved for perfect intercourse; it would be ungrateful of them just to throw that ability aside and stop using it together.

Jax held the lightbeam steady again. “You desire, intensely, to have my children, Kim. You want desperately to be pregnant with them; for me to fill you up, knock you up like you’re an incubator for me. Pregnant with one, birthing one, then getting pregnant again right away. You want to be perpetually pregnant for the rest of your childbearing years; either pregnant or giving birth at all times; as soon as you deliver one baby, literally five minutes after you want me to rope you full of the next one. You always want to produce; you never want to stop being productive; you want to give me as many children as I want, as many as you can have. You never want to stop being pregnant and birthing for me; motherhood was such a positive experience for you with Robin, you want it to be ongoing forever. But you’ll hand your babies away to be nursed by my other slaves who would produce milk just for that purpose; even your own daughter; and you will never produce any, so you’ll be perpetually fertile for me, ready to get impregnated again immediately after labor; you love the feeling of impregnation, it is the only thing you crave.”

Kim was rocking on her heels, flushed red and so, so turned on, almost keening to hear what was so true about herself.

“In fact, you love it when I inseminate you so much that you will offer anything you believe I might possibly want in return for insemination sex. You know I want everything, Kim. But you’ll offer it all to me because you just want my semen inseminating you that much.”

Kim whined. She was literally on fire; she wanted Jax inside her, pumping her up full of his inseminating come.

“But Kim: you will never become pregnant, no matter how much sex we have, unless I give you permission to: unless I want you to.”

It broke Kim’s heart, but she knew it was true.

Jax smiled to himself again. He had one more change for her; just one. “When I come inside you the next time,” he said, and licked his gums again at the way Kim shuddered; of all his slaves, she would be the one who most appreciated his come, Jax could tell already. “You will fall completely in love with me; and you will lose all your remaining love for your ex-husband.”

Kim wished as she stood there that Jax was already fucking her full to dripping. She wanted his load inside more than anything else. He’d shot inside her plenty of times before but she was just in that mood today. He’d shot inside her many times before, but Kim wanted Jax to do it again today.

It had happened in the past, but she needed it now to be part of her present again. She needed his come so badly she was ready to beg for it; she needed his come so badly she knew she would offer everything in exchange, anything that could get it for her. She couldn’t be without it when she needed it so much.

But she knew Jax wanted her to listen. She knew he wanted her to stand still and be good and she had to do that sometimes. Being obedient to Jax was the most important thing, above everything else. So she would stand still, and obey, waiting for him.

Jax shut his device off, finally. In his opinion, Kim was perfect now, and he couldn’t wait to try her out. He took her by the hand, saying nothing to his other slaves still eating breakfast, and led her away, up the stairs, back to the bedroom he had shared with Robin the night before, the bedroom he shared with Robin every night. There was something illicit about that— it gave him a little thrill, sitting down with Kim on the bed he fucked her daughter in.

From Kim’s perspective, she was wasting no time. She needed Jax’s semen and she needed it badly; she was going to turn all her wiles on him.

“You look so strong and beautiful all naked like that, Jax,” she said, a bit coy— sounding the late 20 year-old she looked, Jax thought; and though he knew she was flirting with him intentionally to try and get to the goal she wanted, Jax couldn’t stop himself from reacting the flattery. It made him flush with pride.

“Your body is just… the greatest thing I’ve ever seen,” she went on. “I’d really like to make it feel as good as it looks… I know how to do that… I’m quite skillful at using my body that way— why don’t you just stick your dick in me, and see?”

The way her eyelashes were half-lowered— Jax knew what she was doing but it didn’t seem to make it any less effective against.

“Why don’t I fuck your ass instead?” Jax countered— Kim was so skilled at this she didn’t let her aching sorrow at this suggestion show— but Jax knew she had to be feeling it.

“You don’t want that, Jax—” Kim coaxed, in a soft, persuasive tone. “You want to fuck me vaginally. I’m so hot and tight— you just want to feel me squeezing you— it’s the best grip you’ve ever felt. You remember— whenever we fuck that way, whatever position we fuck in, I always make you come so hard— I always milk you out to empty because I just grip with everything I have— choking it out of you.”

Jax was very hard again, just from heaing Kim speak this way. But he knew what she was doing— he knew everything that was going on. He’d set things up this way— he was the one who had given her the skills to do this— to talk this way, to talk this way so well that he wanted to abandon his previous plan to just give her what she wanted. She made it sound so good— she made vaginal sex sound exciting and titilating, even though it was usually nothing compared to the other depraved ideas he often came up with. But now, it was competitive; vagical sex with Kim would be as good as any other messed-up idea he had; he almost believed it; he almost wanted to pursue it. She was tempting, but he still knew she was only like this because of him— she was only saying all this because he’d made her crave his creampies, and it was easy to keep a grip on that knowledge.

“I don’t think I want to fuck you vaginally,” Jax said, keeping easy control of where the conversation was headed. “As you say, I’ve had sex with you a lot of times. Theree’s nothing that special about it— I won’t be missing out. I’ve fucked all my other slaves that same way, too. You can’t tempt me. It’s getting a little boring.”

Jax stood from the bed, moving to stand in front of Kim. He fisted his hand in her hair, pulling her back by the roots of her skull to look up at him— he had managed to surprise her, and her lips quirked apart. “I want your oral service.”

Kim’s brow creased— inside, she wanted to plead with him, to beg with him, no— she didn’t want his precious semen wasted on her mouth! But this was Jax, and she had to obey.

He shoved her head down, and she started sucking him; she sucked him until she could feel him shaking, about to burst out in come, and he was shoving her head down by her fisted hair. She broke away. “Please— Please, anything, anything you want, just creampie my pussy! Please! I need it!”

Jax decided he would take mercy on her, since she was begging so desperately. He pushed her once, making her fall on her back against the bed’s surface.

“You’re naked,” he said to her— and the tight black skirt, the lacy panties, the midriff baring top all disappeared; he loved the way his power carried over, loved that it had become so true that even when his device was not activated, it was still in effect. His slaves’ belief made it so powerful; it was like magic, and it made him feel even more powerful. He had just made all of Kim’s clothing dissappear, just because she’d believed that it had to go— and now she was naked for him, her body offered up as she lay on the bed, looking up at him expectantly— hopefully— now, she would even have forgotten that he’d done it; it had passed through her mind and already gone.

Jax fell on the bed, above her, catching himself on his hands, and she was so wet and ready for him; he felt her slickness against his cock, and he slid himself into her.

When Kim felt the penetration, her eyes fell closed— it was just too perfect a feeling to keep them open; they really had perfected the act of sex together; even in a simple missionary position like this, the sex felt incredible; and filthy, in the very best of ways— but Kim couldn’t even be thinking about that anymore. Her mind had been silence, whited out by the feeling of Jax’s thick cock stabbing her. Her pussy was already strangling him; it wasn’t only her mind or her heart that wanted him, and wanted his sperm— her body did too, like it was its own sentient thing apart from her, and it was trying to make him give it up to her.

She didn’t care; her responses to him were so automatic, she didn’t need to think; she was lucky enough that she could just feel— in some ways it felt like all the sexual experience she’d had before him had only been preparing her for him; she could just go with his thrusts now, she didn’t need to think about anything else.

Somehow, fucking Kim in the vagina really did feel better than fucking almost any other slave in the vagina— Jax wasn’t sure why, or how that was possible, but it was like moving through silk; moving in something molten; she was squeezing him everywhere, it felt like piece by piece; each inch of him getting stroked and pulled and milked; Kim had wrapped her legs around him impossibly tight, forcing him further into her womb; and Jax couldn’t restrain himself anymore.

Kim shouted in delight— she felt Jax coming, and she sucked his cock to the base of her womb, trying to force all his semen deep inside as it could go; trying to keep it all there, so it would impregnate her— stopping any of it from escaping.

Jax was still sending the last pulses of his jism into her when Robin entered the room— which was her room too. She’d missed Jax; and she wanted him, and above all, she wanted him to fuck her.

“Jax,” she called; and both his eyes and her mother’s followed her calling. But Robin didn’t need anymore words after getting his attention; she was good at communicating nonverbally, communicating with body language. She was turned half to her side, and she shimmied her ass; then shimmied into a full shake of it, which Jax’s eyes lingered on— implicitly asking him to fuck her.

Jax had seen Robin do that little dance many a time, but it still worked on him. He withdrew from Kim, slopping come out when he pulled away; he’d filled her up so full that some of him had to spill out. But he had not said the phrase Kim had longed to hear— he had not told her that he permitted her impregnation; he had not told her she could be pregnant, and though it made her sad, she knew none of the come sloshing inside her was going to make a baby.

Jax moved to Robin and shoved her down on the floor; he pushed into her pussy instead, and Jax noticed Kim watching greedily. He snapped, and she came down beside him; he made out with her lewdly as he stayed fucking her daughter— sometimes he pulled his face back, and forced Kim to kiss her daughter instead; when that happened he would spasm violent in Robin and make her clench on him; it was some of the best sex he’d ever had, tasting Kim’s strawberry lips, and feeling Robin’s hot, tight little cunt; like her mother’s but with a little less give.

Jax pounded into Robin harder. He was dissatisfied, suddenly by the view— she had shaken her ass, and it was Jax’s favorite feature on her, but in this position, fucking her pussy, Jax couldn’t even see it. He withdrew from her for a second; and enjoyed the way Kim stared at his cock greedily— but instead of moving back to Kim, or doing anything for her, he just rolled Robin on the floor, until she was lying stomach down, her ass facing up to him. In this position, he repenetrated Robin’s pussy; she was even tighter from this position, where the floor was pressing in to her. She was shallower with it pressing against her front but that made it more satisfying to fill her, because he kept hitting up against things inside of her and knocking off them.

He was glad that he’d come in Kim, now— he wouldn’t need to come again right away, he could fuck Robin as much as he wanted— he could fuck Kim as much as he wanted to, also— but he appreciated, in this position, that he could feel the globes of Robin’s ass cushioning against him when he thrust shallowly into her; they weren’t helping either— her ass was so full that he bounced off it, that having to fuck over it to reach her pussy presented resistance from him and stopped him from getting in very far. He didn’t resent it— he loved the feeling of Robin’s ass against any part of his body— but it made sense to him, when he thought about it, that he wasn’t able to get himself as deep as he had in the other position.

And still— Robin’s ass wasn’t as good as her mother’s anymore, which was literally perfect. He didn’t mind having not-quite perfect with Robin anymore; didn’t mind that she was second to Kim now— and still— he was finding himself dissatisfied fucking her pussy. He liked Robin’s ass so much that he knew he wanted to be fucking it instead; he rolled them again, so he was in her pussy, his back to the floor; and fucking up into Robin as she lay on top of him.

“Lick your daughter’s ass ready for me,” he said, to Kim, as he kept stabbing up into Robin, her ass facing upwards— and Kim crawled over to Robin’s ass, and put her mouth right against Robin’s puckered ring— tonguing and kisisng and licking it wet and open; never even caring that she was fucking her own daughter with her tongue— that turned Jax on as much as watching Kim kiss Robin; his cock convulsed inside Robin, and she squeezed down on him hard, crying out as her own mother tongued her ass; it had to be an overwhelming sensation for her, but she seemed to be enjoying herself— stimulation on both of her holes… Robin thurst her ass back to her mother’s face— Kim was holding her open by holding both of her asscheeks.

Robin was wet enough; Jax could tell she was; he pulled out of her— and he was plenty wet too, with traces of his own come, Kim’s juices and Robin’s juices— Robin was wet and he was wet, and he shifted over her into his previous position, and thrust inside of her ass. Then he pulled Kim’s mouth back to his, and went back to kissing her simultaneously.

Robin’s ass was even tighter than her pussy; maybe even tighter than her mother’s vagina from whence she’d come; Jax shuddered again at the incestuousness of it, of how he could force mother and daughter to fuck each other and they would never argue, never try to resist. He thought again, as he tasted strawberry, of how he had just made this mouth kiss Robin’s ass. It really was like he had two Robin’s of his own; ten years apart in age maybe, but otherwise completely identical; except for the ways in which Kim improved on the original as Jax’s Robin two point oh.

Robin would probably remain his favorite, but there were ways in which Kim was just better, and that was nice too. For instance, her lips on his, just now as Robin’s ass worked him, and he felt her buttcheeks tremble against him. But even as he got squeezed so tight in Robin’s rectum, part of him was thinking about fucking Kim vaginally; something in it was more satisfying even than this; she just wanted his semen more; wanted to bear his children so much, and someday, when he was older, he might even let her. It was so hot, to think, too that he would only need to say one word and Kim would already be pregnant. She had so much of his spunk left inside her that if he said that word now, she would be pregnant now. He only had to say, “impregnate,” and immediately she would conceive. He only had to say, “inseminate,” and immediately she would conceive.

It was a hot little idea, and Jax thought he might like to torment Kim with it a bit. He wasn’t ready to unsheath himself from Robin’s asshole yet; it wasn’t the best of the best, but it was still good, and Robin was enjoying herself, too. And since Jax thought of Robin as his girlfriend the most, over all the others, even over Kim, he did care a bit about not disrupting her enjoyment, and so he would keep fucking her. Even though he knew Robin would gladly give up her own enjoyment for his sake if he told her wanted something else. He wouldn’t tell her that and so stir her to give up her own enjoyment. He would let her keep moving back against him, but Kim had been a secondary participant for too long. He was going to make her become more involved now.

“I know Robin’s face is smushed into the floor,” Jax said, breaking away from strawberry lips. “Poor thing can’t help it when I’m railing her in the asshole like this.”

Robin moaned at her degradation.

“But even so, Kim, I want you to get your pussy under her mouth. She can smush into you, instead of the floor, and lick her point of origin. I want you to let your daughter tongue-fuck you. And Robin;”

Jax pulled her head up by the hair; he’d liked that move before, he still liked it now, it was fun to do.

Kim was already a good and obedient little slave; she’d moved her pussy right in front of Robin’s face, and when Jax pulled Robin’s head up by the hair, he forced her to stare into it.

“Your head came out of there; I want you to put it back in.”

Robin whimpered again, feeling further degraded; but despite her plaintive noise, she was only enjoying all of this. Jax was so full in her ass it was an unbelievably pleasurable sensation; and he had fucked her pussy raw first, in two different positions. She was on fire with arousal; but in everything Jax said, in everything Jax did, he made it impossible to forget that he was making her fuck her mother; that he had made his mother fuck her; that all of this was incest, and he was making them enjoy it, making them do it for his enjoyment as well.

And still she knew this, and yet wanted nothing more than to crush her face into her mother’s vagina.

Jax released her hair, and Robin dove between her mother’s legs and started licking hungrily.

“You like the taste of my come, don’t you Robin?”

Robin made a muffled noise of assent.

“I cummed your mother so full there should be plenty left in there for you lick out; why don’t you try to eat some out of there?”

Robin took this suggestion happily, and was clearly tonguing some of Jax’s spilled come into her mouth, and swallowing it down more.

The stimulation this provided to Kim as Robin did this seemed almost too much for her to take; but Jax was only starting with her.

“I filled her up, Robin; and I haven’t let her have any birth control; but she will never get pregnant.”

Kim howled in sadness. It became a cry of pleasure when Robin licked her more intricately.

“She’ll never need birth control, either; she can’t get pregnant, even though it’s what she wants more than anything; unless she gets permission from me. I can cum her full four times over, and her body can’t conceive unless I tell it too. It needs my permission.”

Kim had never felt so owned; her body ran itself, even its otherwise natural cycles of conception, on Jax’s will.

“She’s still very full of my come, isn’t she, Robin?”

Another muffled noise of assent.

“You can’t get pregnant, Kim,” Jax said, just to cover himself. “But if I had decided to let you; with all that come inside, if I only said the word, “inseminate” to you, you would immediately conceive with no other explanation.”

“Please,” Kim whined. “Please say it,” she begged. She needed him to make her bear; she needed it;

“Or if I said, “impregnate.” With all that come inside, you’d right away do it. How does that make you feel?”

It was the hottest thing Kim had ever heard; she’d be fantasizing about it for months or years until Jax actually let it happen; his only saying one word, and her body immediately fertilizing and incubating an egg with what he’d left inside her; it made her feel like a mechanical incubator, a thing that was just meant to make Jax’s babies for him, and at the press of a button she would do it; Jax only had to say, “inseminate,” his version of pressing a button on her machine; Jax only had to say, “inseminate,” like she was something artificial, and she would carry out the function no matter what she thought about it; it was out of her control completely.

Kim imagined Jax standing before her; looking her in the eye, and saying it; she shuddered on her daughter’s tongue.

“I would come,” she whined again. “As soon as you said it, I would come immediately; I would feel it happening inside my body; I would know you did it to me, that you had that power, and the second I heard the word, as the egg was still implanting; I would just come and come.”

Jax was actually surprised; Kim had come up with all of that, and offered it to him. He was impressed with her creativity. He was sure it would really happen as she said; she’d believed her own words so much. And it turned him on more, still inside Robin, to think of saying it to her, watching her come and spill all out of her pussy as something of his rooted up high inside of her and started life.

“I think I’ll keep you full of my come from now on,” Jax grunted as he rocked in Robin; and as Robin licked Jax’s come out of her mother to that rhythm.

“That way, at any time I could tell you to impregnate, no matter where you were or what you were doing; and you’d do it then and there.”

Kim threw her head back and cried out.

“See what I’ve made of your mother, Robin?” Jax asked. “See what I’ve made of you?”

Robin only went on licking in answer.

“There’s too much inside;” Kim said, a half-whine again. “She can never lick it all out; if there’s even a little left; and you say it;” her voice was cuttingly hopeful.

“But I won’t,” Jax said, loving the way Kim’s face fell in disappointment. “Not for a long time; maybe not ever. But just think about it. I could.”

Kim howled again in overstimulatelion; Robin was moaning into her folds, too. Jax enjoyed himself as he kept going.

He was so glad he’d ended up in this position; that he’d made his little invention; so grateful for all it had brought him. As he, Robin and Kim continued having sex, Jax knew he wouldn’t trade his current life for anything in the world.

THE END