The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Reality Adjusted, Chapter 6

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

After completing the last round of the game, it only took all of them a second to recover. There was only a moment’s slight pause before they were ready to play out the next round.

Jax sat back satisfied in his seat. The last round had been pleasing— the next round was worth looking forward to, and anticipating. But above all, it was enjoyable for him to see how eager each one of his slavers were, to keep playing; he’d remade all of them so well. He’d put the capacity for this kind of eagerness in them, and it had been well placed.

Alice was the first one to get up this time. She walked over to the lap on which the draw hat had been left, and withdrew from it a scrap of paper, as they had all done in the first round, and would still now through out the entirety of the second round.

Still bound by Jax’s first instruction, which had been given even before the first round of the game, she read what was printed on the note, where it was outlaid for her reading. “You transform into the twin sister of one of the other players at random, and stay in this form for five minutes.”

Her body went rigid as soon as she’d read it, obeying immediately before Alice’s mind could take any action at all; Jax felt himself shifting back to interest.

It was a strange feeling for Alice; she was held taut, and then she felt it in every part of her body, and it was a sensation she didn’t know how to describe. She didn’t know how to described it, because she only knew how to feel it. It was cool tingling pressure through every muscle— cool tingling pressure everywhere on the surface of her skin. She was washed in chill water— washed in biting ice.

Parts of her felt like they were stretching. And that stretch was a far stretch— it never stretched in a way that hurt, only stretched in a way that satisfied. Stretched in a way that filled something hungry, which Alice hadn’t been aware of before. It filled— then made her ache.

And even though Alice knew, logically, that she was undergoing pain— even extreme pain— it didn’t stop her from enjoying what she felt. She was being elongated out in a way that was unnatural to the human body— stretched— stretched— and they all watched it happen; Jax especially, and that was what made it erotic, his watching. Watching her sufferer— as torturer watching his orders of torture being carried out. He was the reason she was being stretched, as though on a rack, by rack— his power over her was the thing doing it, and he only sat watching in amusement, sat watching as if it was all so far below him. Watching as if this was only a random task for completion, with mild interest but nothing obsessive— as if he had just happened to glance at her for a second by chance, and might now look away again— her aching pain was only something barely worth noticing. His body was so— his, as he sat there— he looked patient— he looked uncaring— he completely filled out the chair he sat in— there was such quiet strength in him— knowing the sexual passion he could show, which was dormant inside— made his watching turn more erotic still. Would he only sit there, apparently bored— or would something finally prompt him to do something other than watch?

Really, though he looked bored from the external view, Jax was feeling very interested inside. But he was having fun keeping a placidness about his expression, letting his hands dangle in his lap, one to the other, his elbows opposite each other, one against each arm of his arm chair. By intention, he was glancing at Alice as if only stirred by mild curiosity on just this side of boredom. But her body looked beautiful as it was drawn out— the way she breathed heavily, they way she made croaks and moans clarified for Jax that as her body rearranged itself, she was suffering at least a little— he had done that, it was because of him. Not directly— but he had dictated the suggestion, knowing one slave would draw it eventually— he couldn’t remember at that moment if he had asked Julie to copy out duplicates of that particular one.

But he may as well have told Alice to stretch out herself— he knew know if he did, her body would do it, even though it partly defied the laws of reality. He was the one making her creak and crackle like that— the one making her breathe that heavily.

That was so hot.

Alice had finally been pulled far enough— she would be the same height as whichever girl she was going to twin, the exact same height, though unnatural to herself and her usual form.

But though any height difference had been resolved, even still her body wasn’t done changing— Alice was lost in the experience— the pulling and pinching in, the warping and expanding, each different method for a different part of her body. Compacting pressure, pulling pressure all cool and tingling in spite of the firehot pain all changes left behind in her body. She was going to be the perfect identical twin— she didn’t know to who, yet, but she was going to look just like her— for five minutes—

Finally, all the changing seemed to stop. There was no more pain, not even any more tingling. Alice reached up and touched her face, but her hands were blind— she couldn’t tell by their feeling alone whose face she wore.

“You’re me!” Sarah exclaimed in shock. “Jax’s power picked me!”

Jax’s power really didn’t have the ability to do any of this on its own; it was really his app, his device, and their drive to obey them, he knew— but it was nice to see they all imagined him more powerful than he was, that they fantastisized it.

“I’m not you,” Alice corrected. “I just look like you.” She felt that truth— her entire form might have been different— and it felt very weird to think that. How she looked was such a huge part of her own identity— she wore her own face, it was hers, but now her face was wrong— that did make her feel a little alienated from herself. She’d been worried that she’d feel even more alienated than that. Inside, her mind was hers— truly, it was Jax’s possession, but she had all her memories, her typical manner of thinking. She’d thought that perhaps her persona would have also been changed inside, to some fantasy version of a twin sister— a character to play for the five minutes. It had not happened; she was still Alice inside. She still had her own personality, even if her face was different. She was still Alice inside, and thinking it again was a self-comfort.

“Both of you, come over in front of me,” Jax told them. “Get down to your underwear— I want to see how alike you really are.”

The two of them were eager to obey him as ever, the strangeness of their temporary twin status notwithstanding. They both stripped; they were wearing identical bra and underwear, innocent white cotton; it was strange for Alice to look down and see a different body than the one she expected; she enjoyed the size of Sarah’s breasts, they felt good where they hung there, supported. They felt a little different than her own— there was a different shape to them hers did not have.

She and Sarah were the same— exactly identical, as if split from the same ovum; right down to every last freckle and mole; each one turned around; Alice looked down at her borrowed ass; Sarah wasn’t looking at herself for any of this— both she and Jax were looking at Alice, at her being a perfect duplicate.

“We really do look like identical twins,” Sarah said, in wonder.

“What would you like your very own set of twins to do for you, while the changes last?” Alice asked, turning back to face Jax.

“Kiss each other, and feel each other up,” Jax said— never getting visibly excited, apart from between his legs where he could not hide his interest. Still he was speaking with such patience, as if there were no rush at all.

Sarah and Alice turned to each other; pretty immediately joined lips— neither wanted to delay in giving Jax what he wanted, what he had asked for.

At the light pressure of her lips, Alice thought that it felt good to kiss Sarah. Alice felt the goodness of it. But it was strange doing it in a different body— it was strange doing it, and looking exactly like her. This body handled differently… and Alice’s mind was getting confused. The changes were starting again— happening in her mindset this time. She knew she was Alice— still her personality did not change, but in the brief interaction that had just passed, her mind had seized on an indirect order from Jax. She was Sarah’s twin— she was kissing her twin for Jax to see it. But Sarah was really her twin. She was Alice, Sarah was Sarah— but they had been born together, they had grown up from babies together, twin sister and twin sister; and finally Jax had found them, made them his slaves— he wanted a set of twin sisters to own, and he had taken them.

He had changed them— conquered their minds— but as she made out with her sister in front of Jax, watching— part of who she had been before was breaking back out, free, in the kiss. She was kissing her own twin— that shouldn’t be so— this was her sister, related to her by blood. They shouldn’t be kissing like this— it was beyond inappropriate, it was horrifyingly lewd— it was disgusting. This was morally wrong— they were committing incest, over and over again, with each shift of their mouth, each trace of their hand. The longer they went on without stopping themselves the more they made an offense of their incestuous frolicking. Alice wanted to stop, but she couldn’t— Sarah’s mouth tasted to good, her hands were too wonderful on Alice’s breasts, and Alice’s hands on hers— her breasts were so soft to touch, even through her bra—

It underlined Jax’s power over them, and that made Alice whimper just at the thought. A little of the taboo was left in Alice, even after being so enslaved— and yet Jax, only by saying so could overcome it— in spite of the inherent wrongness of what she and Sarah were doing, Jax was able to make them do it, make them enjoy it. They were doing it to make him see it— but judging by the way that Sarah was kissing her, Alice knew that Sarah was enjoying their mutual makeout selfishly, too— as indeed she was, herself.

The alternate past— her identity as Sarah’s true twin— Alice believed without even the shade of any doubt. She moaned as Sarah kissed her mouth deeper— she felt Sarah’s tongue licking over her own. It felt taboo again. It was wrong, it didn’t only feel it— it was still incest, becoming more lecherous by the second— but somehow, all of that combining together only made it hotter when their hands were on each other, and when their tongues moved together. Alice got so hot she wanted to masturbate. Sarah apparently felt similarly, whimpering into her mouth too. If Jax let them go on longer, they’d soon be fucking each other instead of making out.

But before that could happen, the five minutes ran out, and Alice and Sarah broke apart. Alice changed back a lot more quickly than she had changed to— she looked herself again, she felt her body again, running her hands over it to check it. Yes, it was hers, as it usually was— and she remembered the confusion at the end— it made her cunt throb, momentarily, that she had believed she was really Sarah’s twin, that her mind had fabricated an entire history to align with that belief— only because she and Sarah had asked a question in a particular way— and Jax had answered in a particular way, with just a certain tone in his voice— just a certain look in his eye— that was how badly Alice’s slavery wanted to obey— just from a tone, a look, and her mind would invent a whole other history, believe whatever it needed to believe to most perfectly serve.

But Alice remembered what was true— that she had never been Sarah’s sister, except for that fantasy of a handful of minutes. A fun fantasy it had been, but Alice knew reality again.

Sarah was the one, now that she was back to being the only one who looked like herself, to take a card next. Since Alice had gone last, the hat of suggestions was on Alice’s lap now, and Alice was back to sitting in her chair in the circle.

When Sarah pulled her piece of paper out, she unrolled it eagerly, and read it out loud in a clear voice. “Choose two people to, together, give Jax a titjob,” she read.

Jax, as soon as he heard the suggestion read, felt himself harden even more— but Sarah didn’t notice this. She was consumed up in the task the paper had asked of her, and she let it fall to the floor, forgotten as she considered her options; joining the litter of the last round, and of Alice’s turn.

First, Sarah’s major feeling was joy— joy beyond any bounds. She knew Jax had enjoyed watching her and Alice kiss when they’d been pretending they were twin sisters; but while Jax had doubtlessly enjoyed their little show for him, he’d gotten no physical relief from it, and Sarah was happy that he could finally have a physical release again— his happiness was the most important thing to her.

She had to decide who would be the most pleasurable for Jax, whose bodies he would enjoy the most. His enjoyment was the only consideration that mattered— nothing else needed to be included in the decision-making process.

Setting aside her happiness for Jax at getting his sexual relief— and really, she was so happy about that, she didn’t want him to experience discomfort ever, and definitely didn’t want him to be sitting there uncomfortable right now— she had to actually consider who to choose.

Her eyes scanned around the circles— each slave of Jax’s sitting in a chair. Since she was standing up, Robin had shifted off of Jax’s lap to sit in the chair she herself had been in before she’d gotten up with Alice. A bit of pre-emptive obedience in action, Sarah admired— leaving room for whoever would be chosen to next serve Jax. Although judging by the look on Robin’s face, she was clearly hoping that she would be one of them.

Everyone that Sarah looked over was looking hopefully— but none of them were taking this as seriously as Sarah was. They all wanted to him; but none of them cared who could objectively serve him best, and that was Sarah’s only concerned. She was so glad she had been the one to get that suggestion— she didn’t feel anyone else would have done as thorough a job as she was, didn’t feel anyone else would have taken it so seriously.

Her eyes scanned the breasts of everyone sitting in the circle— but the conclusion was irrefutable. The two with the biggest breasts were Alice and Sarah; they were the ones who would feel best for Jax. So they were Sarah’s choice.

“Me and Alice,” she said; all the others looked disappointed, but Jax himself looked delighted.

Alice looked as happy as Jax did; but Sarah approached what was next ahead of her with nothing other than the most sincere duty.

Both she and Alice stepped towards Jax’s chair, as they had when pretending to be twins, only this time they stepped much closer, right to the point that their bodies were almost touching side to side, and each one of them was brushing a leg of Jax’s between their own.

They were still wearing their underwear from when they’d stripped down as the twins, so it was easy for each one of them reach up behind themselves, while still facing Jax, and undoing the clasp of their bra, then letting it fall to their floor, both sets of their breasts naked for Jax to see; he was already hard in pants, but his fly had been left open.

Both Sarah and Alice approached forward in the same way— crawling up to straddle one of Jax’s leg, so they were both straddling over him at once, prowling forward.

Sarah helped Jax to pull his shirt off; and then she pressed in close to the side of his body so he could feel her breasts there, to his naked skin— as she did this, Sarah slipped down between Jax’s open legs, to kneel there— she got his pants all the way down, and made his cock naked; then with her huge breasts, she enfolded Jax in a titjob, and started rocking around him, using her hands to sometimes twists her breasts around him.

Sarah stayed where she was for the moment, grinding her breasts into Jax’s right side. He had an arm slung around her shoulders, so as not to get in her way— she rocked, and hoped he could feel each breast of hers fully, hoped it was adding to his pleasure as Alice worked his cock more directly. She did not grind her underwear clad pussy down on Jax’s leg which she straddled, though. It wasn’t her place— this wasn’t for her, this was all about Jax, even though her pussy hadn’t entirely gotten that message. It was sucking in at her underwear where it rested against her— it was all so pleasurable she couldn’t help that happening— her breasts felt like two containers of great erotic energy and Jax’s presence, up close and naked turned her on even more. Still, she kept herself focused grinding her breasts into Jax’s naked body, flowing with the movement.

Naturally as anything, she eventually found herself kneeling on the floor beside Alice— then they took turns wrapping Jax up in themselves, passing him back and forth between each other; one of them grinding against his lower leg and shinbone on either side, if it was not at that moment possible to access Jax’s cock.

It was easy to get lost in the motion, shifting Jax between themselves, and for the time they held him, feeling consumed by the sensation of holding him contained in their meat of their breasts, feeling his hardness judging in, feeling their own softness enveloping around him.

The more Sarah worked Jax with her tits, the more her breasts seemed full of that irrepressible erotic energy. Alice wore a matching expression on her face, the same thing was happening to her breasts— Sarah was proud that she had chosen right— Jax’s face was wracked with the sensations he was feeling, and luckily for Sarah, he came when between her breasts.

Once Jax was satisfied, Sarah and Alice took their places back sitting down again— Gina had already stood up and vacated her own chair, so there were enough places for Sarah and Alice to sit down in the circle.

The hat had moved to Sarah’s lap, since she’d been the last to draw, and Gina turned around to stand over the chair she’d just been sitting in herself. She reached in and drew a piece of paper out.

She cleared her throat first before reading, to make sure that her voice would be clear when she spoke up.

“Lick and suck Jax’s balls,” she read, and as soon as she head, she immediately salivated.

Jax had just come— but Gina liked a challenge. It would be okay if she couldn’t get him hard again right away; she didn’t mind having to take her time and wait. But it would also be a huge achievement if she could make him hard again sooner than expected— even if she could get him to come again, so soon after she just had.

But those things weren’t what Gina really cared about. Her mind had been given the instruction clearly, and it possessed her totally, there. She was obsessed suddenly with Jax’s balls, how they were perfectly shaped, so beautifully round, and even in looking at them, there, peeking out under his softening dick, she felt herself drooling. She’d forgotten it wasn’t her own idea, she didn’t know it had come from somewhere else anymore, because it was the only thing in her head, and it dominated completely. She wanted them in her mouth. She wanted to lick, and she wanted to suck, and she wanted to tongue.

She got down onto her knees— it was her turn finally, she had watched Sarah and Alice kneel to him first, and had wished it could have been her— now it was her turn, and her eyes were fixed on Jax’s balls.

His cock above it was barely noted— she was on a direct line, honed in and zoning in on Jax as she lowered her mouth.

She felt his balls against her mouth which was still pressed close— it was the best thing she’d ever felt. Her entire history had been rewritten just for this moment to make it true— it would be changed again in the future if needed— but all that mattered in this moment was that it was true for as long as it needed to be. And for this moment, this was the best thing she’d ever felt or ever would feel, and there was no inherent contradiction in that.

She licked, and loved the feeling of going around Jax’s roundness. She sucked, and loved the feeling of Jax’s tenderness. She inhaled deeply as she went, drinking Jax’s scent down her throat as well as his flavor, went on savoring and licking, and sucking.

For Jax, it was an incredible experience. He’d come so hard when wrapped up in Sarah’s breasts that it was almost a little too soon— and yet that prematureness added to eroticism. He’d come hard, had been milked dry, and Sarah had gotten it all right to the face— Alice had afterwards helped lick it off, taking care of what hadn’t made it into Sarah’s mouth for swallowing down. So his cock was half-soft, and it should have been too soon for him to harden up again. But Gina was just licking and sucking him so well, it was forcing Jax back to being up again— and he knew it was too soon because it actually physically hurt. His cock was aching from the overstimulation; from being forced back to thickness when it had been trying to deflate and had only gotten halfway there.

But it was the good kind of hurt. Jax wasn’t very into pain as a rule, but he was enjoying this kind— was enjoying this part of it. It would have been easy to make Gina stop until his cock had had time to recover, to refract, but he didn’t want her to stop. He wanted her to make him ache— he wanted to feel that deep, abiding pain in its spasms— when that feeling matched to the pleasure in his balls, the pleasure of Gina’s mouth, it made a concoction between the two sources of stimuli, which created a more layered, intense kind of pleasure that so good it hurt and that hurt so much it was good; he was wracked in the pain and wracked in the pleasure, and jutted his balls out further to hang off the chair and give Gina more access.

She took the advantage and started licking and kissing them to their undersides, and Jax shuddered. It had made him throb in pain again— then the pain had echoed into pleasure. One fell into the other so quickly it felt like being drunk on something— it was too much, pleasure that could never be real, only coming from how well Gina could use her mouth. He wondered if she was skilled enough to make him come again, so soon, if coming would hurt as much as pleasuring did— if he would like that as much as he was already liking this. He didn’t even lament the fact that Gina wasn’t paying any attention to his cock proper— he didn’t care. He was getting enough pleasure just from his balls.

He thought he’d shot them empty; but he could feel them clenching, turning over as Gina kept working him with dedication— there was some spunk left in him yet, and he could feel it tensing up. It was receding, so this brought pain too. In working him, Gina was working the last dregs of his come from his very deep, farthest place, and it throbbed— he couldn’t tell the pleasure or the pain apart anymore— Gina was steadily drawing it up, and he felt that tugging feeling inside that told him he was about to come— he let out a grunt, holding on through the pain, with one last suck of a singular ball, Jax came hard again, shooting up much less than before— the very last that was left of him— this time being milked completely empty, then coming dry once he’d run out— finding he liked the pain after all. He’d enjoyed it throughout, and he’d enjoyed it at the end— good as his previous orgasm. Better.

Julie was the next to stand, and draw from the hat, pulling out the little scrap of paper with a look of anticipation on her face— her tongue peeked between her lips, her face scrunched in concentration as she read the words inscribed on the paper out loud for everyone in the circle to here.

“Fall in love with the first woman’s ass that you see, for five minutes, and kiss it—” Julie’s eyes flicked up from the paper, and everyone saw them latch onto Robin— and Robin’s ass.

Robin smiled knowingly, and inwardly, she flushed in delight at having been the one indirectly chosen— it hadn’t been choice on Julie’s part, only coincidence, but Robin was glad to finally get a turn at the game this round. She also felt a touch of smugness. Of course it should have been her that was chosen— it was right that it had ended up being her, she had the best ass out of all of Jax’s slaves. She knew Jax liked it best, and he was right too. So too was it right for Julie to be ensnared by it.

Robin was already standing up, and turning around, giving Julie a full view of her backside.

As soon as Julie saw it, fully, her eyes bugged out almost out of her head completely— Robin’s ass— it was so, so perfect, firm, and full, and round, with no indentations, no blemishes, no imperfections. It was so perfect that Julie could only respond in one way— by falling completely in love with it. Her clenched hand fell unclenched, and something scrap-like that she’d been holding fell unfurled from it to the ground, forgotten. She had no memory that she’d read any instruction— the only thing that was here was this moment. And Robin’s ass was in front of her— and she was in love with it.

She had to show it her love somehow. It had to know— had to feel— she couldn’t keep this love inside herself, it was unbearable, it would burn her alive. She needed an outlet. She needed to express it. She fell to her knees and moved her face closer to it.

Robin got her ass naked for Julie— and Julie could see its perfection even better. It wasn’t lumpy, it wasn’t a lot of uneven flesh that indented in the wrong places— it was magazine, photo-perfect— and it was right in front of Julie’s face. But she kept looking at the texture of it— she wanted to feel it— she wanted to feel it with her hands, wanted to feel it in her hands, shift it around— she was torn between multiple desires.

Her face was closer, so she moved that first. She lowered it to one firm asscheek, and pressed a devoted kiss to it.

She imagined the skin there tasted better than any other flavor she’d ever known. She put another kiss down, then peppered that same asscheek with a whole series of kisses— then she moved her head over, until she was above the second asscheek, still unkissed. This, she gave a first kiss— then a next, and a next, then a whole peppered-down stream in quick succession. It wasn’t enough.

She pulled her mouth back, still wet with saliva from kissing so sloppily and so wetly— kissing with passion had been the only way to accurately convey what she felt inside, and it had made a smear of her mouth. But once she had drawn back, she reached for each asscheek with each hand, and she groped each one. The skin was still slick from Julie’s kisses, and her hands slid as she groped her grip over the full flesh. It was so satisfying and heavy in each hand— she could feel the weight, could feel how well the flesh supported itself to stand up shapely, with no other support, only itself. Julie amazed at the perfection, and fell deeper in love with what she touched and looked upon.

She drew a hand back, and gave Robin a hard slap on the left side of her ass. It left a pink handprint— and the way the flesh rippled in response to the swing of her hand. She hit, and the flesh shifted around the strike of her hand, almost rippled out from it, and in the moment of slapping, she could completely feel the softness, the plumpness, the plushness of Robin’s ass.

She told herself she needed to slap the other asscheek, just to check that the two of them were the same, just to check they were equal, but the truth was she just wanted to touch and manhandle Robin as much as she could. She slapped Robin on the right side, and found the same thing happening again. In the strike she felt the shapeliness, the softness. Her hand was stinging when she dropped it again, she had slapped hard enough to sting herself— Robin had two matching handprints, that showed the ghost of her grip, as if Julie was still holding her invisibly, ghostly-like; she had stung and now she wanted to comfort.

She had hurt and now she wanted to undo that— she lowered her face again, kissed into the shape of one handprint then the other. The skin was raised under Julie’s lips— then under her tongue when she made her kisses frenching. She kissed again, turning her face from one handprint to the other. Kissing one and then the other— the skin all raised in dozens of little pink lines to make up the handprint. She’d roughed the skin, abraded the skin with her striking, and Robin shivered, sensitive, making her ass shake against Julie’s mouth— she was sensitive where she’d been struck. What had been hurt was sensitive, even sensitized— Julie kissed more delicately, trying to comfort that same delicateness.

Kissing wasn’t enough. She needed to feel Robin’s ass completely— it was glorified in Julie’s traces of saliva and kisses, glorified in the markings of Julie’s hands, then both decorated and adorned what had already been a perfect base, a perfect foundation, a perfect underlying. It was so beautiful, she wanted to be even closer to it. She closed her eyes to better savor it, and rubbed her face in it, dragging cheek to cheek, making each globe shift with the turning of her head, digging her nose deeply into the flesh, turning her face again. She was dragging face through flesh, rubbing her skin to Robin’s skin. It was soft everywhere except for the place the skin had been roughed up by the striking. Even those sections were pleasant in their scratchiness, the way they irritated Julie’s flesh. She’d paid pain to Robin, paid pain to the ass, to her beloved, it was only fair some of it be returned back to her.

“You’re perfect,” she murmured. “You’re so, so beautiful, the very best thing that I have ever touched in my life,” Julie asserted. Giving verbal devotion was just as good— she wanted to compliment and compliment the object perfection she had been lucky enough to be given the privilege of touching. “You’re the best ass that’s ever been, the most perfectly formed, the most perfectly shaped. I’ve never seen anything as good as you are— I love you— I love you for being perfect, I love you for being you.”

She knew the ass couldn’t understand her as much as she wanted it to— she needed to say more, she needed to make herself clearer.

“Your shape is the perfect one, so rounded— so full— and the heft of you is the most satisfying thing to hold— I never want to stop touching you, and when I rub my face against you, you’re so soft against my cheek— and when I struck you once to each side I could feel the way you sprang back under the pressure. And you were soft under my lips, with the ghost of a flavor I never want to stop tasting—”

Julie groaned, at last unable to say anymore— her words completely failing her. No, they could not do justice to the object of her devotion. Nothing could.

As Julie was paying Robin’s ass this attention, standing above her, back to her, Robin was enjoying what Julie was giving her. She looked back down over her shoulder to watch Julie doing as she was— basking in every second of it. To be given this kind of love, this kind of attention, was to be given power— since Julie was in the worshipping, devoted position— the submitting position, that put Robin in the dominant position, and an air of dominance had fallen over her. She loved holding that power, however briefly. Julie was helpless, pathetic on her knees, in love with an ass, not even a person— something that could think or feel at all or ever love her back, but her mind was in its trap and she couldn’t even see how ridiculous she was. It was Robin that was making her like this— Robin’s body that was doing this to her. She felt so strong in that moment, and she herself might have been falling in love with something that wasn’t a person, too— falling in love with that feeling of being looked up to, being so superior over someone else. She enjoyed Julie’s worship and devoted dispensing of love with each increasing act of it.

Still, it was her turn to draw from the hat. She wasn’t in the position to step away while Julie was still lavishing such attention on her— kisses, licks, face-rubs, hand-rubs, strokes and gropes— no more slaps, though Robin lamented that slightly. Luckily, Alice had picked up the hat and walked it over to her.

Robin withdrew her turn of the game, written in on the paper she now held and would have to read. “Enjoy performing oral sex on the person directly in front of you,” she intoned. Alice had walked the hat over to her, and stood there still holding it while Robin both withdrew her suggestion and read it. So Alice was the person in front of her, and something in Julie’s mind clicked into place.

She got on her knees— Alice was still naked from earlier, luckily, because the scent and aroma of her pussy was wafting to Robin’s nose and enticing her closer. She nestled her face in between Alice’s legs, and Alice was already streaking up for her. Robin licked a lazy line of lubrication up the inside of Alice’s thigh, enjoying even that action on its own, her entire body sparked in response to doing it. That was fun— it was fun to lick, fun to taste, and she followed the line of lubrication with her tongue right to the center of Alice’s pussy, and she started to lick Alice’s pussylips apart. Her entire body sparked in response to the fun of it with increasing power— the sparks were hard enough to zap, to shock, like little moments of static electricity.

When she’d kneeled, Julie had had to scramble around to get in position again. She’d gone to mostly lying on her stomach, but just with her neck craned up, so her mouth was close to Robin’s rump again— she had gone back to kissing, licking, suckling, teething on Robin’s assy flesh— she was still loving on it while Robin enjoyed herself between Alice’s legs. The enjoyment, with the addition to the stimulation of Julie’s mouth, was even more intense.

Robin licked Alice harder, tonguing her out, and Alice let a moan escape her. She licked a line of her own, not just following what was there but blazing a new path, up the crack of Alice’s pussy, teasing the ring of her entrance with her tongue, then licking up even beyond that to get the underside of Alice’s clit, and then finally, the hood of it, where she looped and swirled her tongue over and over it. She was having as much fun as Alice was, getting that attention— maybe she was even getting more entertainment out of it. There was a bubbly joy in her chest and it almost made Robin want to burst out in laughter.

She licked more eagerly still, and she felt Alice starting to come against her mouth. Her hips bucked wildly, and her pussy was twitching frantically against Robin’s face. She kissed the fluttering, trying to calm it with little licks, trying to calm down the well-spring of pleasure that had sprung forth— tried to lick up and swallow all the additional lubrication and streaming, slick come that spurted out with each clenching. She put her tongue in Alice’s hole— felt the clenching directly; it felt even better to get that sensation directly on her body. Robin couldn’t remember the last time she’d enjoyed anything quite so much.

Robin again felt like she might want to burst out laughing. Alice had come, but Robin wasn’t done yet— theses moments were still hers— she could stay here on her knees. Nothing else required her— she could be here, fully with the task and give herself to it. She’d thought it before, but it was the best entertainment. It made her soul light, to lick. She’d had sex before— increasingly, since she’d become Jax’s slave, and especially with other women, but by Robin’s estimation, this was the best time she’d had while doing it. The barely repressed laughter— her heart swelling constantly with joy, the joy in her stomach like something golden she’d swallowed like sunlight had gotten all through her to shine within, and shine out. She was smiling against Alice’s cunt as she kept licking— this was special, and she was so grateful to be there, a part of it. Be there, living it out— be there, giving so much to Alice—

She had the memory of drawing the suggestion from the draw hat— it had not been erased by the command, by what she had to act out, as sometimes happened— or as she sometimes saw in other eyes when they went daze-y; or glassy— forgetful looking eyes. She remembered— and she remembered, too, the power she’d felt from Julie kneeling behind and licking at her ass. She was the one kneeling now, and the power she’d held in that moment had disappeared to places unknown; this was not begrudged. There had been enjoyment in dominating, in holding that power to begin with. But it was somehow all the more fun to have that power be stripped of her so summarily. She could not have stood up and embodied it again. She wouldn’t even have known how to try, nor how to pretend at it. Julie’s licking was still enjoyable— all the love she still gave to Robin’s ass, still enjoyable, but its meaning had changed irrevocably. It was not something bestowing Robin with power, settling the dominance over her like draping cloth.

It was something weakening her— something making her more servile, something making her licks better for Alice. Alice was the one holding the power now, the one standing and smiling down dominantly as she was being coaxed through the movements of Robin’s mouth towards a second orgasm; she was the one the power draped on like cloth now.

But what was happening here made Julie even more pathetic than she had been before. Before, she’d been slave to a dominant. Now she was slave to a slave. Robin was on her knees, kneeling to lick and pleasure and pleasure and never be pleasured herself— and Julie was pathetic and submissive for her, the slave. A slave enslaved to a slave— even the levels of their three bodies told the story. Alice stood, Robin kneeled, and Julie had to lie flat on her stomach and reach her neck up— she was the lowest al of them, forced to be lower because Robin had descended, and she had to follow Robin— she was that tied to Robin, that required to follow her.

Robin turned her mind back from these considerations towards focusing on Alice again— she was doing this for Alice, it was true— dimly, she knew she was doing it also for Jax, but the spell of control that his suggestion had her under didn’t want her to remember that, it only wanted her to remember she was meant to lavishing oral sex against Alice’s tender pussy— so since that was where her attention was wanted, that was where it had to go. She was doing this for Alice but she was also doing it for herself. It was giving her a literal high, like she had taken a drug; like she had gotten very drunk— it had become an addictive substance for her and she was becoming an addict of it. She licked and craved to lick more. She kissed and craved to kiss more. She sucked and craved to suck more. She couldn’t get enough— more of the joy was spilling loose inside her body. She didn’t even care about pleasure in that moment, she only cared about happiness, and she had so much of it.

She was happy— it was as simple as that. She hadn’t had any orgasm herself— she had not come from anything that Julie was doing, and she wouldn’t. If Jax’s suggestion, either to Robin, or the one which had reduced Julie to this, had tacked on an instruction that Robin was to enjoy the loving attention she was given, then she probably would have orgasmed at the first kiss that Julie had given her, but no such additional instruction had been tacked anywhere. And the kind of enjoyment she was meant to be taking in pleasing Alice was not meant to be orgasmic— so it was not possible for her to get release for herself, no matter how much fun she was having.

But she didn’t care about that missing eroticism— she only wanted the happiness, the joy. The emotional experience was enough in itself— really, it was perfect on its own, and there was nothing else that was missing— there was nothing else that should have been there. She was happy, she was satisfied with what she had, she craved after nothing else. She made Alice come again, and licked her through it again, and afterwards, with a wet mouth, Robin smiled to herself.

The five minutes were over— Julie’s love had worn off, and Robin’s task was completed. She was still flushed full of the joy of it.

But another round of the random game had come to an end— Robin and Julie retook their places— Alice, the last one left standing, took the chance of sitting onto Jax’s lap. All of them wondered if there would be a third round of the game— knowing that if there was, they would enjoy as much as the previous two rounds played— and if Jax wanted something else after this, they would enjoy it just as much. Each one had a slave’s optimism, and they sat about the circle, in patient joy, waiting for Jax to tell them what to do next.

* * *