The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Rapport”, Part 3

by Count du Monet ()

* * *

Carolyn left work at 6 P.M. and headed to the mall. She realized that she hadn’t been clothes shopping since just after she reached her first management position. Other women her age had already had children and let themselves go physically, but Carolyn had avoided both, and as a result was in better shape than in her college years. Styles had changed, and with her newfound commitment to rediscover her sexuality, her own tastes had changed as well. She shopped for hours, covering everything from new work clothes to casual outfits to lingerie, some of it rather revealing, all of it flattering. She called it a night only when she noticed the stores closing around her. Upon arriving at home, she dumped her bags by her closet, made herself a light dinner, and went to bed exhausted.

The next day she came in less early than usual, but still before most of the rest of the staff. Ann was already at her desk, and was dressed more professionally than Carolyn had seen her dress before. She had a strange look of guilty satisfaction on her face and was licking her lips as if she had just applied some kind of flavored lip gloss. Carolyn smiled at her. Ann blushed and wiped her mouth with her hand quickly, and smiled back awkwardly. Carolyn was pleased; the girl must just be getting used to wearing more make-up now that she’s dressing up, she thought as she walked to her office.

Ann wondered who else knew that she had just swallowed her boss’s cum after he tit-fucked her first thing in the morning. Was it that obvious that she had orgasmed so recently, just a few minutes ago, when he came in her mouth? She reached in her new handbag for a stick of gum to eliminate any remaining evidence from her breath. She began to read through her email as she gently stroked her clitoris through her stylish new slacks and gently tongued the wad of gum that was stuck to the roof of her mouth. This job had gotten a whole lot better in the last few days, she thought to herself.

Around 9:45 A.M., Sonya the office manager arrived. Ann had been around just long enough to know that Sonya had not always been the second-best-endowed woman in the office. She was already an unpopular member of the staff on the basis of her catty personality and obvious lack of competence. The boob job had taken the more superficial reasons to dislike her, such as her trashy fake blonde hairdo and racy clothing and make-up, and magnified them. Ann couldn’t figure out why Sonya was still employed. She had made at least three serious fuck-ups that Ann knew about, and that bitch-pretending-to-be-a-bimbo routine was wasted on the Pussy Power magazine staff for sure. She was pretty sure that Max was too sly for Sonya’s tacky charms to have any effect. Maybe she should bring up the topic of Sonya with him to see if he’d be the one to finally get rid of her, Ann wondered.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a package delivery. She noticed that the delivery man was not only new, but young, very cute and in great shape. She decided to be extra friendly. As she signed for the package she was pretty sure she saw him staring surreptitiously at her chest. When she handed his clipboard back she thrust her chest out and thanked him with a warm smile. He noticed and smiled, and just about swallowed his tongue trying to maintain his composure. “Okay, um... see you later!” he said as he backed into the doorsill on his way out. Oh well, Ann thought, he’ll be back.

As Ann looked at the address on the package she recognized the name of the company as one that Max had told her about. “Under no circumstances are you to open that package,” he had said. Okayyyy.... she brought it in to him. “Excellent, perfect timing.” Huh? “Can you excuse me please, Ann, I have something important to do.” She leaned forward slightly, exposing her considerable cleavage. She asked quietly, “Is it something I can help you with?” He chuckled. “No, no thank you, this is far too unpleasant for me to want you to be involved with right now. Please close the door on your way out.” She pouted and left, closing the door behind her. She heard him lock the door behind her. She thought she heard some kind of whirring sound. Was it a paper shredder in the box? No, the box was too small. What could it be? After a few minutes Max opened the door again. Ann was dying to know what had been in that package, even more than she was curious to see what the delivery man’s package looked like when unwrapped.

She wasn’t going to find out yet, she thought, as Mary the HR manager entered Max’s office. Mary was pleasantly surprised to find that Max was proactively interested in the staff rather than just income and expenses. She was less pleased with his plan to read through all staff reviews for the past three years immediately. What was he looking for? Was he going to cut the staff? It wouldn’t be the first time she was asked to facilitate a layoff. Were finances that bad? She pondered all of these as she walked back to her desk to collect the files he had asked for.

After lunch, Mary returned to Max’s office with a file box full of the staff reviews. Max spent the next three and a half hours skimming them. When he was done he called Carolyn into his office. As she entered he suppressed a look of amazement at her transformation from a moderately attractive but somewhat dowdy office worker into a stylish and sexy mature woman. He wondered what a hair and make-up makeover could do to further improve her already good looks.

Carolyn saw Max for the first time since her masturbation session that featured him, and the first thought that popped into her head was that she wished she had had a makeover last night to match her new wardrobe. She could see that he noticed her new look but that he was remaining silent about it. She decided that she would need to try a bit harder if she was going to have a noticeable effect on a man as fully in command of his urges as Max obviously was. Nevertheless she was thrilled at the attention he was giving her, since she knew that a less cultured man would be more obvious and crass with his appreciation.

Max inquired about Sonya. Carolyn was worried that Max might actually attracted to her. Was he smart enough to see past her pumped-up chest and bleached hair to the lazy, ill-mannered screw-up underneath? Carolyn absolutely despised Sonya; she was the antithesis of everything Carolyn aspired to be. Unlike Ann, though, Carolyn knew exactly why Sonya hadn’t been shown the door despite all of her shortcomings and scathing performance reviews. As her discussion with Max progressed she could tell that he was completely on her side of the Sonya issue. The sexual thrill of being around a physically and mentally attractive man combined with the professional thrill of being on the verge of jettisoning the biggest load of deadweight Carolyn had ever seen. Carolyn was trembling slightly with excitement as she launched into her explanation of Sonya’s connections.

Carolyn explained that Sonya was the niece of Mariana, one of the magazine’s board members. As she spoke, she fought to focus on the conversation as she noticed that her nipples had hardened and her pussy was lubricating copiously. She was nervously rubbing her legs together and squirming which just stimulated her more. Max noticed but said nothing. He agreed that Sonya should have been fired long ago and said that he would set things right, despite the likely consequences with Mariana.

Carolyn was ecstatic. Her breathing was shallow and rapid. She jumped out of her chair, completely out of character. “Really? You mean you’re going to fire her?” “Yes, that’s exactly what I mean. Thank you for your candor and your patience; the information in your reviews of her is very detailed and should make it very easy to terminate her without any chance of a wrongful termination lawsuit.” Carolyn smiled. “I’m so glad somebody finally truly appreciates me... um, that is, my work. I put a lot of time and effort into staff reviews and it seemed like nothing good would ever come of it.” She was also glad to see that Max was capable of thinking with his head instead of his dick, and that he might stand up to the board where his predecessor had not. He had definitely passed her test. “Well, Carolyn, that’s all I wanted to discuss with you right now. Thank you for your help with this.” “No problem at all, sir. Thank you!”

She left his office and rushed back to her own. She locked the door, plucked her stealthy vibrator out of her bag, and quickly launched into a fantasy.

This time the fantasy was far racier than before. She was at the opera with Troy, and she was wearing the same sexy but sophisticated gown. But Max was also there, in the lobby with them before the show. On Max’s arm was a gorgeous young woman, perhaps in her early twenties. He was twice her age, old enough to be her father. She called him “Uncle Max” and Carolyn muttered “oh, barf“ under her breath to no one in particular. But then, she overheard the girl on her mobile phone, scolding her boyfriend for refusing to take her to the opera. “I had to get my uncle to take me, you dork. There’s more to life than baseball. Seriously.” Carolyn realized that Max was not romantically involved with this girl after all. While Troy was in the bathroom she walked over to Max, who was standing by himself while his niece continued to talk to her boyfriend.

“It must be tough, trying to compete with Vibrate Mode,” she said. He chuckled. “Not really; three hours of just talking to it, and that thing is completely spent. Not nearly enough to keep a girl like her entertained.” She laughed, stopping only when Troy caught her eye. “Speaking of things that can’t keep a girl entertained,” she said as she rolled her eyes and walked over to meet Troy. He smiled as she walked away.

Troy was a nuisance during the first act. He could not have been more clear about his lack of enjoyment if he had written “BORED” across his forehead in large black letters. Everyone within a two seat radius had shushed him at least once, including Carolyn. She was furious. At intermission the simmering animosity boiled over into a full shouting match as they walked up the aisle into the lobby. “If you’re too good to be seen with me then I’ll just LEAVE!” he shouted, and walked out into the street. She didn’t follow him.

After enjoying the second half of the opera by herself, sneaking glances over to Max and his niece, she excused herself and returned to the lobby. There she found Max, again, hugging his niece good-bye. Carolyn walked over to him. “It looks like vibrate mode won after all,” she joked. “Quite,” he said. “I’m not sure I know how to keep a girl her age entertained for very long, frankly.” Carolyn smiled wickedly and looked him in the eye. “I’ll bet you know how to keep a girl my age entertained for quite a while.” He smiled and looked at her appraisingly. “Hmm. I saw your own date leave earlier. I can’t imagine what sort of person would abandon someone as lovely as yourself. Would you care for a lift?” “Why, thank you.” “My driver is right outside. Shall we?”

Once they were in his car, he asked for her address, to give to the driver. “Why don’t you give him your address instead,” she said with a smirk. When they arrived at his vast, well-appointed home she wasted little time. He made them each a drink and she finished hers quickly, and then she downed his drink in a single gulp. “Can we skip the three hours of talking?” she panted as she knelt and unzipped his fly.

As she pulled down his pants his cock bounced against her forehead, already hard. She drew a deep breath and exhaled, and savagely slurped him into her mouth. As she bobbed up and down on his dick hurriedly, she slid the straps of her dress off of her shoulders and let it fall around her waist to rest on her thighs and the floor. She hooked her thumbs under the sides of her thong underwear and slid them down to her knees, suddenly standing to remove them fully and releasing his cock from her mouth with a wet “pop”.

She looked around her and smiled, laying down quickly on the bearskin rug strategically placed in front of the lit fireplace. She struck a seductive pose and gave him the most provocative look she could. He was unbuttoning his shirt and apparently taking some enjoyment in making her wait. She began to rub her breast with one hand and her slit with the other, letting her eyes close as she waited for him. As she felt him part her knees she spread her pussy open for him. He entered her and after a half dozen strokes she was backing and yelping, on the brink of orgasm. He stopped and pushed her knees together. She tried to buck but he pushed her knees up to her chest and further, lifting her ass up off the rug.

He began fucking her again, with slow deliberate strokes, sliding the head of his disk against the upper wall of her cunt. She moaned loudly as she realized that he had deliberately positioned her for maximum G-spot penetration. He increased his speed and kept the pressure on her G-spot firm with every stroke. She gasped and grunted out a few short breaths and then slapped her hands to her sides and held onto the rug for dear life as she arched her back and felt the most powerful orgasm of her life wash over her like a wave crashing over a beach.

Carolyn opened her eyes and found herself tensed and trembling in her office chair, with her vibrator clenched in her right hand between her thumb and index finger, with the other fingers in her cunt and her left middle finger knuckle-deep in her ass. She gently moved her thumb far enough to turn off her vibrator, and in a few moments she had closed her eyes and drifted off to a pleasant sleep.