The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rachel’s demise and restoration: Chapter 2

When the customer departed Cynthia went looking for Rachel and when she found her said, “What made you run away.” Rachel spoke with her eight year old vocabulary, “Rachel could not remember the words.” The shop door opened and Cynthia said, “You deal with this one.” Rachel walked out to meet the customer and was pleased that her memories were normal. The afternoon was busy and Cynthia had to serve two customers. At closing time, Cynthia locked the shop and led Rachel all the way home to Rachel’s house. On the way she instructed Rachel to become eight. As all Rachel’s adult memories disappeared, she became very nervous and Cynthia exploited this. Cynthia made Rachel even more nervous with the device before they reached Rachel’s home.

As Cynthia opened Rachel’s front door and they both walked inside. Cynthia said, “This is a lovely house show me around.” Rachel showed Cynthia around the house and when Cynthia saw the master bedroom she took out the device and said, “This is now my room you are not permitted to come in here or used this en-suite. They continued to explore the bedroom until they came to Rachel’s childhood bedroom. As they walked into the room, Cynthia held the device up against Rachel’s neck and turned it on. Rachel stood perfectly still and Cynthia said, “I am going to reiterate the rules that the hypnotist made, these rules can never be changed or deleted, even if someone attempts to do that with this technology. You are limited to wearing latex clothing at all times. You will be submissive to every strong person. You will wear a diaper and mackintosh that I will give you later tonight. Each evening before diner you will remove all your clothes and have a cold bath in the bathroom next door. You will dry yourself with the electric fan heater and then put on your night time mackintosh. When you are dressed, in your diaper and mackintosh, and from that moment onwards you will have no control over your bowel or bladder. You will then wash and clean your day time clothing. Now forget I have reiterated these commands. You will do as I have directed with no awareness of any loss of time.”

Rachel undressed and went into the bathroom to run a cold bath. She did not know why the bath was cold but she climbed in and washed herself and then stood in front of the electric heat to dry. Rachel heard the door bell and Cynthia saying welcome to her brother. They carried two boxes of clothes up to Rachel’s room and then a crib. Cynthia walked to the bathroom carrying a diaper and a new mackintosh. Graham said, “When her school girl coat is dry bring it down stairs.” Cynthia replied, “You have finished constructing the miniaturised ones then.” Graham relied, “Yes these are much stronger and will make her rules permanent.” Cynthia said, “Good she does not know why I am doing this. I need to remind her.” Rachel had heard this exchange and decided to act. Her father had been a zoologist and there was a tranquilizer gun in the spare bedroom wardrobe. She put on the diaper and then the new rubberised mackintosh and walked to the spare room.

Cynthia and Graham had gone down stairs with the school girl coat. Rachel extracted the tranquilizer gun and crept down stairs. She knew her memories were limited but as an eight year old, she had been very bright. She crept down the stairs missing all the steps that creaked. She crept up to the open door to the dining room where Cynthia and Graham were talking quietly. Cynthia was sowing the miniaturised device into the neck of Rachel’s school girl mackintosh and there was another rubber mackintosh on the dining table. They both had their backs to the door so Rachel listened to what they were saying, as Graham described how the device was used and activated by a blue tooth ear piece. When Graham had finished he said, “When you have finished that one can you please do this one for me.” Rachel waited until both devices were sown into both coats and then walked into the room firing the tranquilizer gun firing a dart into both Twins. They both fell forward on to the table. Rachel looked at the darts and thought, “Rachel hopes these darts are acceptable for people.

She undressed both and then put a mackintosh on each, making sure the device was in place. When both coats were fastened she waited for some movement before starting. It was almost an hour later when Graham started to move. Rachel engaged the blue tooth device and said, “Graham you can never use this technology on anyone unless you ask for Rachel’s approval first. You can never command Rachel and you will always do as Rachel directs or suggests. You will continue to dress in latex and wear this mackintosh at all times.” Cynthia squirmed on the floor and Rachel swapped the blue tooth device engaged the mind control device and said, “Cynthia, you will never be evil to Rachel again, you can never wear any other clothing but this mackintosh. When you awake, you will removed all your rules from Rachel’s mind and restore all Rachel’s adult memories and abilities. You will do as Rachel directs commands or suggests and you can never command Rachel at any time. When you go to bed this evening you will wear a diaper and from then on, you will need one all the time. Rachel put both blue tooth devices in her coat pocket as Cynthia moved from the floor to the chair. She said, “I need to clear your mind of the programming, can we swap coats.” Rachel and Cynthia swapped coats and Rachel gave the blue tooth device marked ‘R’ to Cynthia and waited. When Rachel woke up she had all her memories and could not feel any demands to act a particular way. She walked up stairs and on the way she said, “I am me and I am very happy.” In the master bedroom she took off the rubberized mackintosh and dressed in her designer clothes. She returned to the dining room and said, “Cynthia go and have a cold bath and you will have all the rules you gave me. Graham what were you going to do with that mackintosh?”

Graham replied, “My girlfriend had been stuck in a latex mackintosh for five weeks and I was going to give her some relief.” Rachel said, “Call her up and get her to come here.” Graham made a phone call and then asked, “Can I take this coat off.” Rachel replied, “No, you are responsible for the hurt your sister dispensed so you will remain in that coat until I think you have suffered enough.” Cynthia returned wearing a diaper and the school girl clothes Rachel had washed. Rachel said, “You will sleep in my old room now go to bed. Cynthia departed and ten minutes later the door bell sounded. Rachel went to answer it and returned with a young girl in a latex mackintosh. Graham said, “Sandy I am very sorry, I was going to help you, but Rachel has taken over.

Rachel said, “Swap coats.” Graham took off the mackintosh he was wearing but Sandy could not remove hers.” Rachel stepped forward and unfastened it and slipped it off.” She handed it to Graham and Sandy put on Grahams. Sandy asked, “So I have been wearing this for five weeks because of him.” Rachel engaged the device and said, “Your skin must be dependent on wearing latex after six weeks, if you were free to remove it each night and have a shower and to wash the lining of the coat, would you come back to him?” Sandy replied, “No he had his chance but blew it.”

Rachel replied, “OK your fetish for latex is real and natural; you are free to wear, it wash it, or not, but you will forget Graham and go home. However, before you go, swap the coats, back with Graham.” Sandra and Graham swapped coats and then Sandra departed. Graham asked, “Why did you make her forget me, with a natural fetish, she would make a perfect wife.” Rachel turned on the device and said, “First of all, you will delete and purge all of Cynthia’s rules from your mind. All the love you, have for Sandra, your sister or anyone else, is now directed at me.” I always wanted you to chase me at school, not that stupid boyfriend of Cynthia’s. Each time you make love to me, your love will grow and you will never attempt to mind control me again. I make enough money for both of us so you will be happy to be a house husband and stay at home looking after the little girl upstairs and keeping the house clean and tidy. It is your responsibility to cook the evening meal also.”

Rachel turned off the device and saw the look in Graham’s eyes. She said, “You start making diner while I go and check on Cindy.” She went via the phone in the kitchen and called her solicitor. When he answered, she said, “If you have not started making changes to the ownership of my assets stop, the hypnotherapist had come up trumps.” The solicitor replied, “I followed your instruction, and all your assets are now in the name of Miss Cynthia Wilson, you will have to pretend that the hypnotherapist did not fix you for another month. I cannot go back for another change until then.”

To be continued;