The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Rachel’s demise and restoration

Subject: Rachel a twenty one year old shop keeper, is taken by one of her ex-high school colleagues and is made to hand over all her assets. She watches and is given a way back which she takes.

Rachel Farmer was a very attractive young woman, She had shoulder length Chesnutt coloured hair and a perfect oval face with high cheek bones. Her breasts were 36DD and her legs were long slim and fit. She had an hour glass figure and her skin was flawless and smooth and she had a golden tan with no tan lines. She had left school at seventeen with a hand full of ‘O’ level certificates after her mother and father died in a car crash and left her the home and a clothing shop. Rachel had been running the shop for three year and had moved a lot of the items sold from seconds to be designer goods. The clientele changed and she was looking much better dresses up in designer clothing.

Before she had departed from the school she had fallen out with Cynthia Wilson a very popular girl who had a twin brother in the same class. Cynthia’s Brother Graham was a very cleaver scientist and would do almost anything for his sister. He had been working on a device for two years and he had recently made a break through. He tested it out on his girl friend and found that it worked better than he had hoped. He had bought her a rubberised mackintosh and asked her to wear it one night when it was raining. She became very vitriolic and threatened to break up with him.

As she was about to leave, he held the device on the nape of her neck and turned it on. She stopped instantly and he told her to undress and put the mackintosh on, he also told her that she would not take it off unless he told her to. He also told her she was his slave and would do whatever he told her to do. When he turned off the device she continued to walk out and he did not see her for several days. He had considered that the device had failed but he saw her walking down the street still wearing the mackintosh and when he stopped her she said, “Will you take me back, I cannot take this off.” Graham replied, “You walked out, if you still have it on at the end of the month you can come back.” Being the twenty first of the month, Graham then said, “I have to go away for a few days so I will see you on the thirtieth.” Graham turned and walked away from Cynthia. He went to see his sister to tell her that he had been successful. When he did she told him what she wanted him to do.

Next morning Rachel was in the coffee shop next to her shop intending to but her usual morning take away mug of coffee. Graham moved up behind her and held his device up against the back of her neck. The barista had her back to Rachel as she was fluffily her order. Graham said, “You will not see me or invade my space, you will pick up your coffee and then open up your shop

Graham turned off the devise and walked outside, he stood beside Rachel’s shop door to wait for her. Three minutes later Rachel walked up to the door carrying a mug of coffee. She unlocked the door but waited before she entered. Inside, she closed the door and moved to the counter. Placing her cup on the counter she was about to open the safe and take out the float for the cash register. Graham waited until the safe was open and turned on the device Rachel’s body froze and Graham said, “You will go into one of your changing rooms and remove all your clothes, from this moment onward you cannot wear clothing made from woven cloth.“ He turned off the device and Rachel move to a changing room. When she closed the door, Graham called his sister on his mobile and said, “It is done you can come in now. “ The door to the shop opened and Cynthia walked in, carrying a small suitcase. Graham pointed to the changing room door and Cynthia whispered, “You take her mind and tell her to listen to me.”

Graham opened the door and stepped inside to small room; he held the device up to Rachel’s neck and turned it on. He then said, “Your Mistress is in the shop although you will not see her or invade her space, you will however do precisely and she commands al all times, act as she directs you to act and wear what she gives you to wear. When she directs you to put certain cloths on you can never take them off unless she explicitly commands you to. He turned off the device and walked out of the changing room. Cynthia shouted, “Rachel, come out here now.” Rachel did not appear; she was too frightened being naked. Graham passed the device to Cynthia and said, “It would be better if you used this, but be very careful, your commands become permanent, so leave a password so you can return her to how she is now” Cynthia walked behind Graham and held it up to his neck and turned it on. She then said, “Graham you will forget coming here and meeting me you will also forget discussing this day with me last Thursday. You will walk home and wake up when you have walked fifty paces. When you get home you will realise that you have dropped the device and you will write it off. This will not concern you because you had intended on making two miniaturised devices that work with a blue tooth ear piece. Now go.” Graham; walked out of the shop.

Cynthia walked into the changing room and holding the device at the back of Rachel’s head said, “Rachel you will from now on have two personas, the first is as you are now with no pronouns in your vocabulary, you will speak in the third party and you put on the clothes I give you. You second persona is that of an eight your old girl, All you memories that were learnt after your eighth birthday are not available to you. When you are dressed in these clothes, you will go out and manage your shop. The first five customers will be served by you in your adult persona, however every sixth customer you will service them in your child persona. Even in your child persona you will speak in the third person and you will have no Pronouns in your youthful vocabulary.

Here now put on these clothes. Cynthia passed Rachel a suspender belt and a pair of latex leggings. Next she passed over a while latex blouse with a latex tie. Next came, a very short latex skirt. Rachel dressed on all the clothing Cynthia provided and including a pair of sandals for her feet. As Rachel fastened the strap on the second sandal, the shop door opened and the first customer of the day entered, Cynthia whispered with the device turned on, “If anyone asked why you are dressed like this, you will give a plausible reason, here but her put this mackintosh on. Rachel put the school girl rubberised mackintosh on but left the front unfastened. Cynthia turned on the device and whispered you will wear this mackintosh completely fastened and the hood up until I tell you differently.

Cynthia turned off the device and said, “You have a customer.” Rachel fastened the front of her coat and then walked out of the changing room. The customer was a regular and said, “Rachel what are you wearing.” Rachel replied, “Rachel has developed an allergy to cotton clothing and the doctor suggested Rachel tried latex. When Rachel bought this uniform, Rachel could not put it on, so Rachel went to see a hypnotherapist he made Rachel have a latex fetish and a submissive nature so here Rachel is. The costumer bought three items and then said, “I hope you can find an answer to your fetish soon,” before leaving.

Cynthia came out of the changing rooms and said, “That was a wonderful excuse, here let me make that real. She held the device up at Rachel’s neck and turned it on, then said, “You will believe your excuse as true only that is a slight twist in what you will remember. The hypnotist made you fit the uniform by taking away your adult memories, he then became unnerved and he attempted to turn you back into an adult. He failed so he asked you for three friends and you gave him Carol, Melanie and I as your three best friends. He could not get hold of Carol or Melanie as they are both away at university but he was able to get hold of me. He asked me if I would look after you and make sure your business was not compromised, and I agreed. You will make an appointment with your Solicitor and you will ask him to transfer all your assets into my name.” As Cynthia turned off the device another customer entered the shop.

Rachel had identified Cynthia was doing something to her, but did not know what it was. She decided to keep a sharp eye on Cynthia to find out what was going on. Rachel asked the customer, “What can Rachel help you with.” The customer replied, “I need an outfit for my daughter’s wedding.” Rachel produced three outfits in the woman’s size and said, “These would all do, is there any, you would like to try on. The woman replied, “I would like to try these two.” Rachel carried the two selected into a changing room and the woman followed. As the customer walked into the changing room Cynthia hand the device up to her neck and switched it on. The woman froze and Cynthia said, “You will purchase both outfits when you have tried them on and from now on you cannot wear any underwear.” Cynthia was watching Rachel’s face and noticed the glint in her eyes what she watched what Cynthia was doing.” Cynthia thought, “So you think you have worked this out now.” After the customer removed all her underwear and tried on both outfits she said, “Ok I will take both of these.”

After the Customer had departed, Cynthia moved behind Rachel and activated the device, Rachel became static and Cynthia said, “You can never mention or discuss this device with anyone and you can never use it on another person. From now on you will do precisely as I direct you and you can never lie to anyone. You will not remember these commands but if you ever think about using the devise on me, you will become your eight year old persona and there will be no way back.” Cynthia turned off the device and Rachel thought, “She has used it again, what did she do? Perhaps she saw the glint in my eye when I saw the device she was using it so she has protected it against my use.”

Cynthia said, “Make the appointment with your Solicitor.” Rachel made the phone call and made the appointment for the following day.” Three more customers came in before lunch time and then Cynthia closed the shop for lunch. Cynthia made Rachel take her to an Italian Restaurant in the high street. During the meal, Cynthia had made Rachel tell her what she really thought of Cynthia and her Brother. Rachel could not lie and was very embarrassed at what was being said. After Rachel had paid they walked back to the shop. The first customer after lunch was the sixth of the day and Rachel had a hard time serving her. Cynthia took over and Rachel slunk into the back storeroom.

To be continued.