The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Program

Part 5

My first workout in the process was intense. Zeke actually approached me after I was cleaning up my tray, and asked me if I needed tips on working out. One look at this stunning specimen’s physique told me I should absorb with great adoration every work this behemoth said about “working out”. We agreed to meet up in the gym, but not after I’d flatteringly complimented his physique. “You like it?” he asked cocking his arm and shooting a glance my way. “I been working on it for some time now.” “How long?” I asked, and he said “six years, since I figure I was about your age. What are you sixteen, seventeen?” “Sixteen,” I chimed. “Ooh, das a fine age to be, son” he said, “you know you gonna make huge gains here, right?” He looked at my puzzled face “Shit yeah, man,” he went on, “you gonna be so big in not time you got to throw out all yo old clothes, and get all new rags. I think they even do sponsorships with them big designers, cuz I be seein’ these guys walkin’ around in all this tight shit when they be about to leave here. Most of these guys is as big as me, so when they be wearin’ them tight tees, the logos be bustin’ off they chest.” Zeke looked at the glowing nodes on my cock- “Yeah, man. You gonna be big jus’ like them. Yo chest is gonna be bustin’ in them same shirts, too, homes.” Zeke couldn’t see it, but my chest and dick were leaking profusely at this. For some reason, ever since I saw that poster I’ve been mesmerized about becoming huge, gaining muscle and ripping out of a shirt, like the guys Zeke was describing.

We made out to meet back up in the gym, and I rushed cock first to my room, a huge buzz going the entire time. When I got back I saw my afternoon pills atop of a small pile of clothes on the bed. I checked out the clothes. It was a pair of tight, short workout shorts and a gray muscle tee. My arms were yet quite skinny, though they had developed some in the week of intense training with Sam at the gym, accelerated by the treatment, no doubt. Well, that progress was about to be accelerated once more, with Zeke’s help and the process in full swing. I took the pills, and put on the workout shorts over my harness pulling the tanktop on overhead. I laced up the running shoes Todd had put on the floor by the bed, and, giving one more longing glance to the machine with its dangling suction tubes, headed for the gym.