The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Program

Part 4

The breakfast wasn’t that bad—lots of protein (surprise)—, but I couldn’t get over the fact of walking through a huge room full of muscular, built men with the biggest erection in my life that just wouldn’t go down from this morning. I thought about those crazy dreams as I sat at the table, eating. A wave of desire washed over me, and I both wanted to fuck the next thing that moved, and punch a hole in the wall. In time, I would learn to channel this energy to refining my body, but at the moment, it just made me dizzy. To top it off, I saw the huge black guy I had seen last night asleep, coming into the machine, sitting some ways across from me, staring intently at me with a devious grin on his face. Suddenly, his face took on a different look, which both resembled a grimace and the look of a slack-jawed idiot. I wondered if all the guys here were stupid muscleheads from the level of the chatter, and I wondered if the drugs and the training would make me a stupid musclehead, too. This thought further aroused me, and I would have come there, had the severity of the social pressure I still felt not prevented it. In time, I would learn to just “ride out” these orgasms, as I rode out the one that rocked me that first night before I drifted off. I would learn that powerfully coming while bench pressing, in line at the water fountain, while doing laps in the pool , or even walking up the hall were quite normal to the treatment, and that the only thing one could do was “ride them out”. At that moment, though, the social pressure still had grip, and the best I did as drool and ooze profusely out of my dick and nipples.