The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Professor’s Experiments

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 6

“No,” Donna said. Or tried to. It came out more like, “Uh,” as she maneuvered her lower lips over the head of Lynette’s large purple strap-on. She gasped involuntarily, and just about came right there. To her dim, distant horror, she was incredibly, almost impossibly wet, her clit a swollen throb of need. “Fuck me, you little slut,” Lynette encouraged her, and before she could stop herself she was ramming herself up and down.

“Oh, that’s hot,” a familiar voice said, low, in her ear. She wanted to keep slamming her slut cunt up and down, up and down, she didn’t want that, she was relieved/grunted in frustration when a hand from behind held her firmly down at the shoulder. Then terrified/excited when she felt lubed fingers probing at her ring. Her heart jack-hammered. She felt the heavy head of a cock replace the fingers.

“Say, yes, baby,” the voice in her ear said, breathy and eager.

“Yes!” Donna said. She was incredibly full. Lynette licked her lips; the cock in Donna’s ass began to thrust. The grip on Donna’s shoulder tightened. Someone came.

* * *

A few hours before, Donna had been sleeping, oblivious, when Carol had kissed her awake. It started as just a peck as Donna mumbled on the edge of dream. But it got more insistent. Carol’s tongue slid into her mouth, her hand tweaked Donna’s heavy nipples, and then her touch slid lower.

“Mmph,” Donna said, coming more fully awake. She half wanted to stop the hand stroking now at her slit, but she was too tired, or something. She mostly wanted to go back to sleep. It did feel kind of nice, though; Carol’s hands were skilled. “I thought you were grading?” Donna asked lazily. “Since when does grading make you all wound up?”

“Well,” Carol said. “About that. I wasn’t really grading. I kind of lied. I went out to a kegger and fucked a student really hard. Also some other people. I’m still horny though.”

Donna laughed at the joke, then her eyes focused. The light was on. Carol was wearing…what was that? The dress was very red and low cut; Carol’s tits looked about ready to surge out of them. Was she wearing a push up bra?

“What?” Donna said, really coming awake now. Carol smiled at her, that bright, slightly disturbing look she always got when she was going to say something maybe true, but probably unwise. She leaned over, so the cleavage was right there. Donna wanted to push it away. Also she wanted to get Carol’s fingers out of her. Something weird was going on.

“Hon?” Donna said. “Why are you wearing…oh.” Carol had just pushed in. Donna wanted to pull away, but didn’t. “Stop, uh,” she said. She was moistening despite herself. “Carol, what’s going on?”

“Well,” Carol said, still with that smile on her face. “It’s a little complicated. But the short version is that I saw Professor Lord and Jun fucking and realized that I’m a bisexual fucktoy whose job is to get cocks hard and cunts wet and then fuck them together.” Her amplified bosom heaved; Donna could see her nipples were hard too. Her fingers sped up. “And, well, I wasn’t sure how to tell you and Professor Lord said we could drug you and then he’d fuck your ass. Or he said he would fuck you and I said he should fuck your luscious ass, because it is luscious.” Her grin got bigger. And feral. “His cock got really hard then. I can’t wait to put it in you.”

“I must still be dreaming,” Donna thought, though she wasn’t as sure of that as she’d liked. Carol appeared to have gone insane. She got up and put the bed between them.

She didn’t get up. She was lying there, letting her insane wife finger fuck her. “Carol,” she said. “Stop. I must be dreaming. I’m worried I’m not dreaming. I think you’ve gone insane.”

Carol pulled her hand away, finally. She licked her fingers thoughtfully. “Not insane,” she said. “I just…watching Jun getting fucked just really was the most erotic experience of my life. Way better than fucking you ever could be.” She looked a little sheepish, which was really a weird expression on Carol. “Sorry about that. I do still think you’re sexy. Just, I realized the context needs to be slightly different. Like, a cock splitting you open…oh.” Her hand went to her engorged nipple and squeezed. “Oh.” She closed her eyes.

“Did…did you just cum?!” Donna asked. “Carol, what…?”

“Shh,” Carol said. “Enough talking. Just listen. Now, Professor Lord said he’d really been having fun with seeing what he could do with, well, nudges and rules rather than just—pure bimbofication, I guess. There are some safety bits, though. So, no talking about what I’m doing to you ever, okay? You’ll always keep me and Professor Lord completely safe. Never tell anyone about the drugs. You’ll lie to keep those secrets; you’ll ruin your life before you give us up. All right?” She shivered. “Professor Lord said the thought of me betraying you made him really hard. Tell me you understand and you’ll never hurt us, Donna.”

“What the fuck, let me go, Carol,” Donna said. But it came out, “I understand and I’ll never hurt you or Professor Lord. But…” she said. “I don’t understand about the drugs. Did you drug me? Is that why I can’t get up?”

“Uh-huh,” Carol said. “Though they do more than that. Now Donna, listen again.” She lowered her mouth to Donna’s ear. She was lying on the bed with her now. She nibbled; her tongue traced the lobe. “Remember,” she said. “Remember when we were first dating, and we went to that club? You were wearing that vinyl top that made your tits look so yummy, and that white skirt. Remember? Answer me, baby.”

“Yes,” Donna said. “I remember.”

“Do you remember what you said when we came out? Tell me.”

“I said I was so hot and you were so hot and I told you, you had to fuck me right there. Up against the wall,” Donna said. She could feel herself blushing. It hadn’t exactly been a characteristic evening; neither Donna nor Carol were into PDAs. But it had been in the fuck-all-the-time early days of the relationship, and they were drunk and excited. And she had been very, very horny.

“Do you remember my fingers inside you, mmm? All slutty and hot and slick, you put one leg up for me so I could really get in there. It was good, wasn’t it?”

“Yes,” Donna said. “It was really hot. I was really turned on. You brought me off so good. Carol, let me go now, please.”

“I want you to remember exactly how hot you were. How hot I was. Your cunny dripping. Your nipples hard. Begging me. Remember that. And I want you to feel that way all the time now. You’re always that aroused. Always that eager. You’re still you, but the horniest, wettest version of you, baby. Your brain is Donna, but your cunt is insatiable slut Donna, always ready, always wet. Always hungry. Say it.”

“I’m so turned on. Oh god; Carol I…” Donna didn’t want to say it. But there was no denying it; Carol, writhing there beside her, her tongue at her ear, her fingers brushing again at her slit, was making her incredibly horny. She did feel like she had on that day outside the club, turned on, reckless, out of control. Her nipples were rocks. She was so wet below she thought she might have pissed herself. She was trying to rub herself on Carol’s fingers; she needed to cum. Carol’s thumb stroked her clit, and her whole body arched. She moaned.

“Mm…that’s right,” Carol said. “You like that, don’t you, you little whore? All ready for hard cock.

“What?” Donna said, through a fog of lust and need. Carol was stroking her lightly; her cunt was thrusting somewhere, out of her control. “I don’t want cock I want…I’m a lesbian. Carol I want your tongue in…”

“Shh,” Carol said, her tongue not at Donna’s opening, but back in her ear. “You’re all hot and heavy, but you’re not quite the slut I want yet. The slut I want doesn’t protest. She doesn’t quibble. She needs to get it, and she can’t be too choosey about how. You’ll let me give it to you however you want, won’t you? Say yes.”

“Yes!” someone said. Donna took a second to realize it was her. It took another second for her to realize, terrifyingly, that she meant it. She wanted Carol to fuck her. She was so horny. It barely mattered how; finger, tongue, knee. Just something inside her. She needed…

Carol’s voice was back, caressing, relentless. “That’s good, Donna. That’s right. The ‘yes’ is forever. You’re always so horny, and you can’t say no. You never say no. You can think no; you can want to say no. But you can’t say it. Not to sex. Not to flirting. If someone wants you, they can have you. Cunt. Mouth. Ass. Men. Women. Gangbangs. Spanking. Tie you up. Toys. Whatever. Wherever. If you think someone wants you, you’ll let them know you’re available. You dress to let people know you’re available. You have no lines. It’s all just your hot cunt and your mouth saying yes.” Her thumb ran over Donna’s swollen, hard nipple. “What do you say, baby?”

“Yes!” Donna sobbed. And finally, finally, Carol kissed down from her ear, licked her nipple, and moved on to where she was leaking, her mouth where she needed it.

And when Carol was done, she called the others up from downstairs. Ditzy, wet dream pin-up Lynette was not Donna’s type at all. Professor Lord, who was a man, was even less so. She didn’t want to be fucked by them. She didn’t want to be fucked by anyone but Carol. But she was so horny. She was so horny. Carol told her to play with herself while Lord fucked Lynette enthusiastically from behind, Carol alternately licking his balls and Lynette’s clit. Donna was so revved up she came despite herself.

And then Carol told her Professor Lord was going to take her ass while Lynette fucked her hard with a strap-on. Donna had rarely experimented with anal, and had never been double-penetrated. She tried to say no. She tried to beg Carol to stop, to be her wife. But what came out was, “Yes, please, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard.”

“Are you sure?” Professor Lord said. “Are you sure this is what you want, you damp cunt?”

She said, yes, it was. And he fucked her. While Carol watched, and came, over and over.

* * *

Donna tried once to get help and stop Professor Lord and Carol from doing to others what they’d done to her. She’d gone to the police station, wearing skin-tight yoga pants and a half shirt that barely contained her heavy tits. The middle-aged guy at the desk had stared openly. She tried to tell him about the drugging and the mind-control, but instead had leaned over and whispered something embarrassing about just how hot he was making her.

Embarrassing, but true. He’d asked her out. She said what she always said. She’d ended up holding onto the sink in the bathroom while he fucked her, not especially skillfully. She’d cum though, of course. She was so turned on now she always came.

After that, she mostly gave up. She didn’t see Carol that much; her wife had largely moved into Professor Lord’s house, so she could be there to get him hard whenever he wanted to fuck. Carol sometimes showed up to check in. Almost always if Donna was there she was fucking someone, man or woman. Often several someones. Carol liked to watch or join in. Sometimes she’d make suggestions, like the time she’d told Donna she should scroll through her phone contacts and get in touch with everyone who had ever sent her a flirty text.

Donna knew she wouldn’t be able to hold her hospital job forever. She’d already been almost caught several times. She was fucking her supervisor, of course, whenever her supervisor wanted. But eventually the unprofessional conduct with staff, with patients, with passersby, was going to catch up with her. She told Carol once, while Professor Lord was fucking her ass again. He liked to do that periodically, and she always said yes. Carol was watching enraptured, her breath ragged.

“I guess you’ll just have to whore on the street, then, Donna,” Carol said. “You won’t be able to ask for much since you’ll always say yes. But you can get by. Oh, Professor, the thought of Donna degrading herself on the street is really making you hard, huh? Donna, you’ll work on getting yourself kicked out of the hospital doubly hard, won’t you? You’re ready for the next stage.”

Donna came.

“Yes,” she said.

End