The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Professor’s Experiments

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 5

Carol was trying to convince herself she was not cruising the party with intent as she cruised the party with intent. She could still feel Jun’s lips on her ears, her fingers so knowingly sliding across her slit, tantalizingly exploring her folds. Telling her things. Making her feel things.

She’d agreed to find a hot, young, innocent cunt for Jun’s handpicked cocks to debase. She’d agreed to get those cocks hard so they could fuck every hole of whatever girl she brought. The hot needy cunt. Fuck her throat. Her ass.

But Carol didn’t have to do that. She could leave any time. She could walk out the door, past the bodies drunkenly gyrating on the dance floor. She could get to her car and drive home to Donna. She could confess everything and leave Donna and find some horny couple who would use her like she deserved, just use her for their pleasure and then spit on her and leave her in an alley somewhere covered with cum and sweat.

Carol took a breath, pleasantly conscious of the way it made her cleavage more noticeable to the guys who were checking her out. Then she was ashamed at how conscious she was. Then the shame turned her on. Then she scanned the crowd for the right ripe little bitch. Some girl looking and then looking away, maybe. Too shy to meet her eyes but too fascinated by Carol’s swaying hips and tight dress to look away. Someone who wanted but didn’t quite know what she wanted.

Carol found her out back. She was drinking from a plastic cup, sitting in a battered lawn chair. She was tall and very thin, but was trying to make herself as small as possible, carefully not looking at a couple in the grass making out. She was also carefully not looking at Carol.

“I’m going to leave now,” Carol thought. “I’m not going to get into those panties and get her ready for.” She saw herself walking back into the house, out to her car.

She smiled her comforting, adult, I-can-solve-your-problem smile, the one she gave students when they came to her office hours. Using it like this, right now, as a seduction, felt like more of a betrayal of herself than jerking off the gangly guy or letting Jun finger fuck her.

“Hi,” she said. “Lira, right? I have you in class?”

Lira looked even more painfully embarrassed, if that were possible. If she could have sunk through the chair, she would have. Instead, she just nodded helplessly.

It was adorable. And just what Jun wanted. Innocent. Vulnerable. Fuckable.

There was another chair nearby. Carol pulled it over. “So, what do you think of the party? Are you enjoying yourself?” She gestured at the punch. “You’d better be 21, right?”

Lira spluttered. “I’m…do you need to see a…I was just holding it for a friend.”

Carol laughed. She touched the girl’s knee. “Oh, please. I’m not here to ruin anyone’s fun. I’m here to have fun too! In fact, why don’t I freshen your drink? I was going to get some too; I’ll be right back.”

Lira let Carol take the drink without resistance. Her eyes followed her teacher with confusion and not a little longing. Carol wondered if she could have seduced the girl without the help of Jun’s chemical aid. Maybe eventually. But she needed to do more than seduce her. She needed to…

She tried not to think about it when it was all she was thinking about.

* * *

Lira was a biology major interested in brain chemistry, which is why she’d taken a psych course. She had played volleyball in high school but had worried it would interfere with her studies in college, though she missed it. She had come to the party to meet a friend who had stood her up probably to go make out with her stupid boyfriend.

Lira did not say that she maybe had a crush on said friend. But it was obvious enough to Carol. Lira might fool her acquaintances, and maybe she was fooling herself, but that evening at least she was all but falling out of the closet. The girl’s eyes kept going back to Carol’s cleavage like her tits were magnets. And to Carol’s legs for that matter. Carol had some fun moving in her seat to highlight one or another of her assets, watching the girl furtively shift back and forth between them.

When Carol suggested they dance, Lira practically did a spit take. She didn’t say “no”, though. They staggered inside together, but they didn’t make the dance floor. Carol stumbled against a counter in the kitchen, Lira tried to help her, and they tangled up delightfully.

Carol had never been with anyone quite as tall as Lira. The girl must be almost six feet. Very different than Carol’s round, compact wife, but keyed up as Carol was, the novelty felt exciting. Lira’s breathing was so fast it sounded like she was almost hyperventilating as Carol pulled her head down, pressing little nipping kisses on her lips as Lira tried to get her hands on every part of her. But especially on her breasts. The girl tweaked her nipple and Carol gasped.

“You’re a bad, bad girl,” Carol said playfully.

“I’m a bad, bad girl,” Lira agreed, with very uncharacteristic playfulness. “I can’t believe this is happening. I can’t…you’re so…”

“Yes,” Carol said. “You’re so horny. You want me to lick your slick cunt so you can get fucked hard by cock.”

“I want your tongue in me and cock,” Lira said. “That’s…cock? Where is…I don’t… I feel weird. Was there something in the punch? I don’t like guys. But cock?”

“Shhh,” Carol said. “You’re a good student. I’m going to teach you. By being your fucktoy.”

* * *

Jun actually clapped with joy when Carol led the very confused Lira into the upstairs room. “Oh, Carol, she is hot. And so innocent and ripe. We’re going to have fun fucking her good.”

Lira swayed. She looked at Carol with a combination of need, betrayal, and confusion as Jun worked at her pants. Carol caressed the girl’s breast protectively. The nipple was very long and hard under her fingers. She wanted to suck it. She wanted to keep Lira safe by fucking her asshole with a giant cock.

“I’m right here,” she told Lira as Jun got her pants down. “I’ll stay with you.”

“Oh, fuck that,” said Professor Lord. “Carol, get over here, you little bitch. Jun’s going to get your friend slicked up, but I want you to make me ready to fuck her silly.”

“She’s scared,” Carol said. “She needs me. What are you doing here, Professor Lord? I thought Jun was going to get us students to gang bang.”

But despite the protests, she had already released Lira. She was crawling across the floor to Lord’s heavy cock. It was semi-hard. But she knew it needed to be harder. She could make it harder. She cupped the balls as she licked the tip. She slid her lips down it and tried to swallow as much as she could. She had to pull out when she gagged, and she felt real shame—more than when she had flirted with Lira, more than when she’d drugged her. A fucktoy shouldn’t gag. She needed to practice. She’d do better.

Professor Lord didn’t seem upset, though. “Not bad, Carol. You’ve got me pretty hard. I think we’d all enjoy it now if you told your friend there why you brought her here.”

Lira was nude now. She was splayed on the bed, making grunting noises as Jun finger-fucked her mercilessly. Her eyes met Carol’s. They were desperate.

“I’m an insatiable fucktoy bitch, Lira,” Carol said. “I know you look up to me as a teacher and role-model. I saw you staring at my tits, too. And I knew I could get you hot and slick for Jun and Professor Lord to fuck hard. They gave me a drug for you so that you would want to get fucked hard. I like to watch fucking. I like to get cocks hard and cunts slick. It’s my purpose. I know that now.”

Professor Lord stood. His dick was fully extended. Carol watched it with fascination. She knew he was going to fuck Lira with it. The thought made her pant. Her hand was between her legs, frigging her clit.

“That was very inspiring, Carol,” he said. “Jun, get—Lira, is that her name? Turn her over, ass in the air—that’s it. Now, Carol, watch closely as I fuck the student you’ve betrayed, okay? Are you looking forward to me fucking her, you little moralistic bitch?”

Lira was whimpering. “Please,” she said. “Please.” It wasn’t clear what she was begging for. Carol tried to feel pity, or remorse, or anything but lust.

Lord plunged his cock into Lira’s sopping cunt. The girl screamed. Jun giggled. Carol came, hard.

* * *

Professor Lord had fucked Lira for what seemed an eternity. When he was tired of her cunt, he switched to her ass. She came from both, multiple times. Somewhere in there she ate Jun out. Carol had wanted to help, but Professor Lord had told her he thought it would be hotter if she just watched. So she’d watched.

Now Lord was sitting at the head of the bed, sated, his cock at half mast as Jun gave him a leisurely tit fuck. Every so often as the tip emerged from her massive cleavage she’d give it a loving kiss.

Lira, for her part, was between Carol’s legs. She was not exactly skillful, but her enthusiasm made up for it. She made eager little noises as she nuzzled the clit. Carol clutched the covers and gasped. Professor Lord watched with appreciation, which made it hotter.

“That’s it, you little slut,” Carol said. “Lick me. You know you like it.” She knew Professor Lord and Jun liked to hear their toys degrade each other. She glanced over. Sure enough, Lord’s cock was rising again. Maybe he’d fuck Lira with it again. Or Jun. The thought made her squirm even more than Lira’s tongue.

“Did you like seducing your student for me, Carol? Did you like betraying her and making her an insatiable cock whore? Be honest now.”

Carol was very close now. She rolled her hips. Lira, sensing the climax, started to thrust with her fingers.

“Yes!” Carol said. “I didn’t want to. But I knew it would make Jun hot. Knew it would make you hard. Knew Lira would get fucked like she deserved. I wanted to mentor her and protect her and get her so good and fucked. I’m…oh God! Oh fuck!” She thrashed on the bed.

When she could think and see again, Jun was sucking Lord’s cock, which was almost at full mast again. Lira was watching with confused lust. Her mouth was still wet.

“What if I told you to bring me more hot bitches from your classes, Carol? What if I told you to find the hottest girls and get their cunts all hot and wet for me to fuck? What if I told you that from now on you’re my pimp, and your job is to use your student’s trust and admiration to keep me in hot, young, willing pussy from now on? What would you say to that, you insatiable little whore?”

Lira’s eyes were wide. Jun had turned towards her too, a smile on her face, as she continued to jerk Lord’s cock.

Carol was breathing hard. Her mind was involuntarily scrolling through the hottest girls in her classes. Which ones could she recommend? Which ones had looked at her like that? Which ones deserved to be pounded hard by Professor Lord’s cock first?

And how could she be thinking about tasting her student’s delicious, slick cunts? Sleeping with students, drugging students, mind-fucking students so she could pimp them out to her department head—that was wrong. Wasn’t it? She’d known it was wrong, once.

“You can’t do that, Professor,” Lira said. “I know you won’t do that. Why am I so horny?”

“Lira, you little bitch, get your tongue busy in Jun’s snatch,” Lord said absently. “Carol, you know who you are. You know you’re a bisexual treat, and it’s your job to provide me with whatever cock sheaths I want. Tell me which hot piece of tail from your classes I can fuck first, and I’ll let you watch me pound Lira’s ass again.”

Carol knew she had to leave. It had gone far enough. She wasn’t this person. She wasn’t this desperate.

“Rachel,” she said. “She’s really hot. Full fuck-me lips. Such curves. And she’s looked at me. I know she has. I can get her for you.” She paused. “Fuck Lira now. I want to see it. I want to see you fuck her.”

“If you insist,” said Professor Lord. “Rachel, you say? When will you betray her for me, Carol, you little bitch? When will you get your protégé on my dick?”

Carol watched him put the fat head of his cock at the entrance of Lira’s tight ring. The girl whimpered.

“Whenever you want,” Carol said. “Please fuck her.”

Professor Lord did.

End Part 5