The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pretty Please

By Unicode Smith

Chapter Six

Billy’s hand shook with frustration as he picked up the bottle of wine and set it back on the table next to where Kirsten stood, oblivious, enthralled again by the machine.

Those sensual lips that had seconds before been roaming over his face and body were parted gently now. Her hair was disheveled, and in the flickering blue light the cream-colored dress draped over her curvy body held a gossamer aquamarine hue.

He paced in front of her. He hadn’t felt this thwarted since he built the device. Billy stepped between her and the blue light, and she squinted and looked through him.

“I’m going to make you fall so in love with me,” he vowed.

She frowned.

“Smile.”

She smiled prettily.

“Take off your dress.”

Kirsten shook her head, making her unwilling smile suddenly seem mocking.

“Listen carefully. Your eyes are getting heavy, Kirsten. You can’t keep them open. You need to let them close.”

Her eyelids fluttered, and her eyes rolled back in her head as they shut.

“You’re standing on a cliff, Kirsten. There’s a mountain below you. It’s a thousand times your size, and made of granite. It’s solid and immovable. Can you see it?”

“Yes. I see it.”

“That mountain is all of your resistance to my commands. It’s all your strength, everything that’s keeping me out.”

“Yes.”

“But now it’s starting to rain a little. The water is collecting on top of the mountain, and flowing down it. The water is forming a stream that’s running over the mountain and ...” he struggled to remember Stringer’s words ... “and tumbling off the edge as a waterfall.”

“A waterfall ... I see it.”

“Now the rain is intensifying, and the clock is speeding up. Days are passing. Years are flying by in seconds. The stream is growing into a hundred streams, spreading out in all directions.”

Her smile faded.

“The water is eating into the rock. It’s eroding it, wearing it down as the decades race by. The streams of water are wearing the mountain away.”

A small gasp escaped her lips and a bead of perspiration appeared on her smooth forehead.

“The mountain is crumbling, year after year. It’s just a little hill now, a waterlogged mound, and it’s still getting smaller.”

“Smaller. It’s getting smaller,” she quivered.

“And now, there’s nothing left at all. It’s gone.”

“No! Oh, please, no.”

“Tell me what you see.”

“It’s gone,” she said tremulously. “It’s all gone.”

“What was it, Kirsten? What was the mountain?”

“My—my resistance.”

It was Billy’s turn to smile. “Look at me.”

She opened her eyes.

“Kirsten, you’re falling in love with me. You want to fuck me.”

“I—I’m falling in love with you.”

“What do you want to do? Tell me.”

“I want to fuck you. B-but, you’re just a boy.”

“You want me to fuck your brains out. You don’t care how young I am. You’re madly in love with me. You’re filled with desire for me. You worship me.”

“I worship you.”

“You’ll do anything I want.”

“Anything ... Yes. I’ll do anything you want.”

“Take off your clothes.”

She reached up to her shoulders and untied the dress straps, then reached behind her back. There was a small unzipping sound, and her hands moved to her neckline. She pulled the dress down and let it fall to her feet.

Billy gasped aloud. Kirsten’s tits were huge—all the bigger for her narrow waist and flat stomach. Her high-set nipples were hard.

Her hands trembled as she pulled her panties off. She stood before him, nude. At last. All the defiance had burned out of her eyes, replaced by a mix of confusion and naked desire.

Hewitt’s pussy was wet, surrounded by a closely-shaved V of hair glistening with her arousal. He circled her. There was a birthmark between her shoulder blades—a secret mark. He touched it, let his hand glide down to the small of her back. He squeezed her firm, naked ass gently then stepped in front of her again.

“B-Billy,” she breathed, as though she’d forgotten he was there. “I love you. I want to fuck you.”

Her lips quivered as he stepped into her. He grazed her mouth with his lips and she pressed against him needily, kissing him hungrily, breathing hard through her nose.

Billy broke the kiss and pulled her hair back from one ear. She was still wearing the earrings.

“You’re my slave now, Kirsten,” he whispered in her ear. “You’re completely loyal to me. You’ll never do anything to get me in trouble, and you’ll do anything I command.”

“Yes, Billy,” she said flatly.

“Your body belongs to me,” he whispered. “Your mind belong to me. You’ll do whatever I ask, no matter what. You’re completely obedient to me.”

“I’m completely obedient to you, Billy.”

“You will never let anyone but me hypnotize you. Ever.”

“Never.”

“What are you, Kirsten?”

“I’m your slave, Billy.”

He stepped back and bent to turn off the device. The blue light sputtered out.

* * *

Kirsten blinked, then rubbed her eyes as the room came slowly into focus. There was someone there with her. Was it William?

She gasped and covered herself with her arms. “Billy!”

“Hi Ms. Hewitt!”

“Wh—what are you doing here? What did you do!” She bent her knees and scooped up the dress with one arm while struggling to conceal her breasts with the other.

He grinned. “Leave that off. Stop covering yourself.”

There was something different about Billy. Something ... commanding. And impossibly attractive. She wanted to do what he said. It was somehow unthinkable not to.

She surrendered to the feeling and let her arms drop. Her fingers loosened and the dress fell back to the carpet with a soft rustle. It felt good to be naked in front of him, stripped of pretense or barriers. Exposed. Submissive. An awareness dawned on her ...

“Oh ... God. No. You didn’t,” she protested. But her body and heart told her otherwise. Billy was transformed. His narrow frame was erotic beyond measure, his eyes hypnotic and probing. Every part of his body from his tousled hair to his Nike-clad feet exerted a magnet pull.

It was hard to breath. This Billy Norton was so different from the boy she’d scolded at school. She wanted to fuck him. He was so young, yet he could plunge her into a wet and primeval ocean that would make her entire sexual life up to now look trivial, from her junior prom date to the married Science teacher. All of it, a joke.

Her longing was painful. I’m in love with him. I’m his slave.

It was wrong that she should be taller than him, when he was so much larger than life, than all her past lovers. She bent her knees and kneeled on the floor, looked up into his eyes.

“Tell me how you feel about me, Ms. Hewitt.”

This isn’t real, she thought. These feelings aren’t real, any more than Kelly’s or Andrea’s feelings were real. She pressed her tongue between her teeth and bit down. The pain helped her focus.

“Don’t ... do this,” she said. “This is wrong, Billy. You have to see that.”

He held out his hand. She took it and pressed his palm against her quivering lips.

“Take me to your bed and fuck me,” he ordered.

She stood unsteadily, and, trembling, led him wordlessly down the hall to her bedroom.

* * *

Billy plopped on the wide bed and bounced a couple times as Hewitt dimmed the light. She stepped to the bedside and crawled over him fluidly, her hair hanging down, pressed her mouth against his and kissed him, hard. Her breathing was labored. Her nipples pressed against his chest.

He sat up to let her pull his tee-shirt off over his head. Then she yanked off his shoes and slid his jeans down, followed by his underwear. His legs were so skinny—and hers so smooth and toned—that he felt a moment of embarrassment, but Hewitt’s eyes were filled with nothing but desire.

She started at his feet, kissing them softly with her lips, then moved up his legs, teasing his thighs with her warm tongue. She touched the shaft of his penis, and he lifted his head to watch as she took him in. Her mouth was wet and hot. She bobbed her head up and down, breathing heavy through her nose, her hair draping his stomach. Her tongue rolled and twisted around his erection.

She pulled her mouth away and advanced to his chest, leaving a faint trail of lipstick as she moved up to his throat. She moved her hips so his erection was touching her pussy, and her hands reached down and touched him as she kissed his neck.

He held her shoulders and pushed her away gently. She let out a whine and tried to put him in her. He bucked her off.

“Please,” she gasped. “Don’t humiliate me, Billy. You’ve won. I belong to you.”

“How do I know you’ll respect me in the morning?”

“Billy!”

He laughed. “I want you to think about being honest with me. What are you? How do you feel about me?”

“I—I’m your slave. I’m madly in love with you. My mind belongs to you. My body belongs to you.”

“Keep telling me while you fuck me.”

Hewitt straddled him, took his hands and pulled them up to her tits. How many times had he fantasized about this? He ran his fingers over the gentle curves then cupped them with his palms. Her skin was so smooth, and her breasts were warm and yielding. He squeezed them. She trembled at his touch and tears flooded her eyes. “My—my body belongs to you,” she said again.

With one hand she guided his erection and impaled herself on it. She gasped. “Yess. Fuck me.” He pushed up to penetrate her deeper; she moaned and began rolling her hips up and down rhythmically. He could smell her arousal.

He felt an orgasm building, too quick. He squeezed and tried to concentrate on something else. The device. If he replaced the car battery with a rectifier, he might be able to power the machine from a wall socket. He did some math in his head.

Kirsten pumped up and down, her head tossed back and her eyes rolling senselessly. Her body broke out in shimmering sweat. Her hands played over her stomach and breasts as her eager thrusts built speed. “Oh, Billy,” she called breathlessly. “I—I worship you. Oh, God. Fuck me. Fuckmefuckmefuckme. I belong to you. I’m your slave, Billy. Command me!

Oh God! Ahhhhhhhh!.” Her cries grew loud and feral as she started to come. Would the neighbors hear through the stucco walls? He doubted they’d heard her like this before. ”Aiighhhhhhhhhg!”,” she let out a helpless shriek, and her body shuddered.

Billy exploded inside her. He groaned loudly as her screams subsided.

She collapsed on top of him like a marionette whose strings had snapped. The room was quiet, but for the weak, après moans of Kirsten’s sated lust. After a moment, she tangled her legs up with his and rested her head in the crook of his shoulder. It was an awkward fit, but she was warm and soft. Her breath tickled the skin of his chest as she panted gently.

She sighed, then broke the silence. “Billy?”

“Yeah?”

“You understand, don’t you?” she murmured without meeting his eyes. “That I was just doing my job?”

“Sure,” he said, stroking her hair.

They laid there for what seemed hours. He took in the room, the photos, the art on the wall, the small little signs and artifacts of her private life.

“Kirsten, who else knows about my machine?”

“Hmmm? Oh. The two police officers.” She moved her face to his ear and nibbled his lobe. “Kelly, Dr. Stringer, Lori Fripp and her friend, Andrea.” She kissed his neck. “Andrea’s the one who told me there was something suspicious going on.”

“That’s it?”

“Yeah.” She stroked his arm with her hand. He caressed her fingers and admired her manicured nails—his now, like everything else about her. There was a small pink scar between her thumb and index finger.

“How’d you get that?”

She examined it. “Running with scissors. I was eight.”

He made a tsk sound, and they fell into silence again.

* * *

Kirsten worked from the chair in front of her desk, trying to concentrate on paperwork and banish the memory of what she’d done minutes before, and was about to do again.

Her mind wandered, and she entertained a small, desperate fantasy that Billy would walk through the door and tell her that he’d changed his mind: she didn’t have to do it after all. Her students were sacrosanct, he’d agree. He’d been so silly.

And then he’d splay her out on her desk and fuck her brains out. He’d pump her again and again, caress her body and whisper in her ear, There’s nothing you can do about this, Kirsten. So you have nothing to feel guilty about.

A knock wrenched her from her daydream. “C-come in.”

Her heart sank when the waifish blonde girl poked her head in, backpack slung over one slender shoulder. “Kelly said you wanted to see me?”

“Hi Andrea. Come on in.” She stood and gestured at the chair. “Close the door behind you please.”

Andrea shut the door.

“How did Kelly seem to you?”

“A little distracted. I heard you helped her. Lori too. What did Billy do to them, anyway?”

Hewitt shook her head. “Actually, it turns out he didn’t do anything. They were all staging some kind of prank. Billy was the butt of their joke.”

“What? Ms. Hewitt, that can’t be true. Lori would have told me.”

“Sit down. I want to show you something.”

Andrea reluctantly took the chair. Hewitt walked behind the desk and reached down.

She wheeled the red wagon around the desk and parked it by Andrea’s chair, then kneeled next to it.

“What ... what is—?”

Andrea’s words died on her lips as the small office filled with cascading blue light. Her eyes gravitated to source—the pyramid of flickering LEDs in the wagon. Her gaze sunk deep into the glow.

Kirsten regarded the mesmerized girl sadly, then sat on the edge of the desk near her.

“Andrea, do you have a boyfriend?”

The wispy blonde looked up at her with dewy eyes and blinked, then nodded slowly.

“Who?”

“Frank Mercer,” she replied placidly.

Kirsten sighed. “You don’t like him anymore, Andrea. He repulses you. You’re going to break up with him.”

“What? N-no.”

“You find him disgusting. You never want to see him again.”

“I—I find him disgusting?”

“Yes. You want to break up with him.”

She frowned thoughtfully. “Yes. I want to break up with him.” She crinkled her cute nose. “He repulses me.”

Kirsten smiled sadly. It was so easy. She couldn’t remember clearly, but she was certain she had put up more of a fight before submitting to Billy.

“Andrea, what do you think of Billy Norton?”

“I—I don’t like him. He’s creepy. He did something. To Lori ...”

“No, he didn’t, Andrea. He didn’t do anything to Lori, or to Kelly, or anybody else.”

“But ... he did. Didn’t he?”

“No he didn’t. You’ve misjudged him horribly.”

“Misjudged?”

“You’re in love with Billy, Andrea.”

The girl shifted in her seat. “No.”

“You’re madly, hopelessly in love with Billy Norton. You want to ... have sex with him. You want to give your body to him.”

“I—Billy, he’s c-creepy. And ... and young.”

“No, he’s not. He’s perfect. He’s everything you’ve always dreamed of in a boy. You can’t stop thinking about him.”

“I ... can’t?”

“No. You’re in love with him. You want to have sex with him.”

“I’m in love with him. I want to have sex with him.”

“Who are you in love with?”

“B-Billy. Billy Norton. I’m madly, hopelessly in love with him. I want to give my body to him.”

Kirsten found herself trembling. She imagined the ethereal girl in front of her following Billy around like a dog, begging for him to screw her, bending her lithesome body to his pleasure. All because she walked into Kirsten’s office for a few minutes.

“That’s good, Andrea. Now listen. You’ll never allow anyone to put you under hypnosis, for any reason. Therapists, stage performers, dentists, whatever. You’ll refuse.”

“I’ll refuse.”

“In a moment, the blue light is going to go away. You won’t remember it ever being on, or even seeing the device that produced it.”

“I won’t remember.”

“You’ll be filled with a burning desire to see the boy you’re in love with.”

“Billy. Yes. I love Billy. I want to have sex with Billy.”

Kirsten picked up the handle of the wagon and rolled it behind the desk, where she switched off the invention.

Andrea blinked, refocused her eyes. Her hands rose to her temples and she rubbed them, dazed. “I—I’m sorry, Ms. Hewitt. I spaced out for a second.”

Kirsten smiled patiently. “That’s alright, Andrea. I just wanted to let you know that the whole Billy Norton thing was a hoax. That’s all. I’m hoping the rumors will stop now that he’s been vindicated.”

Andrea brightened and nodded vigorously. “Don’t worry. I won’t say anything disparaging about Billy.” She smiled and blushed. “I—I think I’ll go apologize to him right now.”

“That’s sweet.”

Andrea stood and stepped out of the office. Kirsten called after her. “Oh, Andrea?”

“Yes?”

“If you happen to run into Lori, can you send her in to see me?”

* * *

Kelly found Billy at their old meeting spot under the bleachers. The very sight of his skinny form brought a flood of bitter memories: the rainy night he took Kelly and gave her boyfriend to his sister like a pound dog. Posing in the photo booth for him. Setting up Lori. Fucking him, sucking him off, again and again.

She knew him so intimately, and hated him just as much.

“I’m not your slave!,” she called from a safe distance. Somewhere, a bird chirped.

He grinned and walked closer. “I didn’t say you were.”

“I know you took Ms. Hewitt. She called me into her office, and I know she used your little invention on me. But it didn’t work. I hate you just as much. You’re sick and disgusting, and I’ll see you in jail if it’s the last thing I do. You can’t hypnotize everyone.”

Billy looked her up and down rudely, like he used to when she was programmed to enjoy it. She shuddered. His face registered her reaction.

“I, uh, heard the tape,” he said. “You with that shrink. You sounded so relieved when she undid my suggestions.” He kicked the dirt idly. “I guess I didn’t know.”

“What are you saying?”

“You still hate me because I allowed it. I’m letting you go.”

He seemed almost sincere, the little liar. “Bullshit,” Kelly spat. “If you’re letting me go, then what am I doing here?”

“I told Kirsten—Ms. Hewitt—to send you. I wanted to say goodbye.”

“What’s to stop me from telling everyone what you’ve done?”

“Yeah, about that ... You’ll find that impossible. Ms. Hewitt put a few trap doors in your mind. And you’ll find yourself telling your parents and everyone else who asks that you made up that whole story about me. Sorry.”

She averted her eyes. He noticed.

“You’ve already called your folks. Nice. You always were prompt.”

“Fuck you.” She shook her head. “God, you make me sick. How long do you think you’re going to get away with this?”

“You know, just because you’re not my sex slave anymore doesn’t mean you can’t be nicer to me.”

“Did you do this to Lori too?”

“Let’s just say, I’m ‘dreamy’ again.” He giggled. “And I think Andrea’s going to be my new girlfriend. I don’t know what I’m going to do with Jessica. To be honest, I’m thinking of turning my sister into a lesbian and hooking them up. They’re already best friends, so why not? I’d make them invite me to watch, I guess.”

“I’m leaving.”

“I’m just kidding! Kelly, wait.” A vulnerable look crossed his face. “Honestly, do you ever, um, miss me?”

She stared, mouth agape. ”Miss you?”

“It wasn’t all bad, was it?”

“You’re pathetic. You need professional help.”

He set his jaw. “Well, how about one last blow job. For old times’ sake.”

“Go to hell.”

“A kiss, then. A good kiss. A hot kiss. Like before.”

“I’d sooner kiss a cockroach. Have a nice life, Billy.”

“Please?”

There was a thunk in Kelly’s mind, like loose groceries shifting in the trunk of a car. Suddenly, kissing him didn’t seem unreasonable. In fact, nothing he could ask her to do would be unreasonable.

“Oh ... you ... fucker,” she whispered. She willed herself to turn and run, but the need to obey swelled from inside her. She felt her legs carry her the distance between them.

“That’s better. Thank me nicely for letting you kiss me, please.”

She tried to squeeze her mouth shut. “Th—thank you Billy for letting me kiss you,” she whispered. She wrapped her arms around his neck and melted into him compliantly, pressing her lips against his.

Kelly poured all her hate into the kiss, pulling his head tight to hers and thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth. She tried to make him feel her loathing through the embrace, somehow taste the disgust on her tongue. Instead, she felt his erection pressing against her thigh.

She was finally able to pull out. She dabbed a bit of saliva from her lip and backed away from him cautiously.

Billy fished around inside his backpack and yanked out a sheaf of pages.

“Just one last time, I promise,” he said. “I’m really having problems with English Lit. Have it back to me by Tuesday. Please.”

Kelly stepped helplessly back to Billy and yanked the papers from his hands. She stuffed them in her bag and stormed out into the sunlight, leaving Billy alone under the bleachers.

END