The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pretty Please

By Unicode Smith

Chapter Five

Billy circled Hewitt, his eyes roaming over the curves of her body and settling on her face. Her lips, relaxed and parted slightly, looked soft. He confirmed it by reaching out and tracing their contours with his finger.

So many times he’d snuck glances at her in her office and in the hall. Now he could stare at her form unabashedly. Now she was his for the taking.

Here was a real woman. Not a girl, like the ones he’d seduced already, but an adult female, complicated and fully formed. He wondered what it would be like to be her lover—as a man, to enchant her, sweep her off her feet, make her admire him and want to take him to bed.

“I wish I was older,” he said quietly, “so I could make you my girlfriend.”

She didn’t react.

“Look at me.”

She moved her gaze from the device and frowned deeply at the sight of Billy. “Oh ... no,” she muttered in a hoarse, distant voice.

“Tell me your first name.” He was sure he’d heard it at school, but it didn’t register.

“Kirsten.”

“Kirsten, beside Kelly, who else knows about my machine?”

She pressed her lips together.

“You have to answer my questions. You can’t stop yourself.”

Her mouth opened, then closed again. She shook her head.

“Kirsten, listen carefully. You’re falling in love with me. You want to fuck me.”

She shook her head. “No. You—you’re just a boy.”

“You don’t care how old I am. You’re madly in love with me. You’re filled with desire for me. You’ll do anything I want.”

“Nooo,” she repeated, shaking her head slowly, sending waves of protest through her hair. “I won’t. I won’t.”

“You can’t fight it. The more you fight it, the more you want me.”

“Just a boy. Just a boy.” She was clinging to the words like a life vest, but her breathing intensified.

“You’re in love with me. I’m making you hornier than you’ve ever been in your life.”

Her eyes played over his face and moved up and down his body. She began to tremble—a sight Billy found weirdly scary and arousing at once. She was finally losing control.

“You need to fuck me. You’ll do anything for me.”

“I need to ... I need to fuck you.” The words tumbled languidly from her mouth, her tongue touching her teeth on the ‘t’, the ‘f’ catching on her lips on its way out. Her pupils locked on his and she took a step closer, bringing her body near enough for Billy to smell her perfumed skin.

Then she stopped. She squeezed her eyes tight and steadied herself, then opened them again. “No!,” she shouted, the lust draining from her gaze. She repeated it in a whisper. “No ... Never.”

Billy plopped down on the sofa. He’d never encountered this level of resistance before. His resolve hardened along with his dick. He needed to make her loyal to him if he was going to fix Kelly—but more immediately, he really wanted to have sex with Ms. Hewitt now.

He spun through the possibilities in his head, then stood up again.

“Kirsten, in a moment the blue light is going to go away.”

She relaxed visibly.

“When it does, you won’t remember it. You’ll forget that I was here, that Dr. Stringer was ever here, and you won’t see me or the wagon.”

“Forget ...”

“You’ll remember that you have a big date tonight. You’re seeing someone ... named William. A man you’ve desired for a long time. He’s everything you’ve ever wanted in a man, and he’s finally taking you out tonight, and you have to get ready for him. For your date.”

“For my date,” she repeated dutifully.

“Tell me his name.”

“William.”

“How do you feel about William?”

“He’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a man,” she said. “I’ve desired him for a long time.”

Billy knelt at the wagon and clutched the switch. He flipped it off and the light faded. He kept his hand hovering over it as he watched Kirsten stir from her waking sleep.

She blinked a few times and swayed in place, then looked around the apartment, momentarily confused. Her eyes passed unseeing over Billy and the wagon.

Then she stepped to the shelves lining one wall of the living room and turned on a stereo. The apartment filled with the sound of jazz, and she bounced briskly down the hall and into the bathroom.

A moment later, Hewitt’s halter top flew out the bathroom and landed on the carpet in the hall. Her sweatpants followed. Then a tiny pair of panties landed on top of the pile, and the bathroom door closed. In a minute, a shower was running.

* * *

“Noooo,” said Kelly’s voice. “I want Billy. I only want Billy. I want him desperately. I’m Billy’s slave.”

“You’re nobody’s slave, Kelly. Say it. Say you’re nobody’s slave.”

“I—I can’t. I’m Billy’s property. I’m Billy’s slave. I c-can’t resist him.”

While Kirsten readied herself, Billy kept entertained by listening through headphones to one of Dr. Stringer’s session tapes. He couldn’t help but feel a surge of pride over how Kelly had fought Stringer’s counter-suggestions tooth and nail. He wondered how the doctor had eventually won.

The sound of the hairdryer stopped in the bathroom and the door opened. Hewitt emerged. Billy swallowed. She was wrapped in a towel, her arms and legs pink from the shower, her hair tumbling down to her shoulder blades. She padded into the bedroom and closed the door.

He wondered if he could get away with watching her change.

“Kelly, listen to me. You’re standing on a cliff. Below you is a mountain of rock. It’s a thousand times your size, made of solid granite. It’s immovable and solid. Do you see it?”

“Yesss.”

“That mountain is everything Billy has done to you. It’s every command, everything that’s binding you to him.”

“Yes. It’s so big. It’ll never go away.”

“But now it’s starting to rain, just a little. The rain water is collecting on top of the mountain, and flowing down in a stream. The stream is running over the mountain and tumbling off the edge as a waterfall.”

“A waterfall ...”

* * *

Kirsten was stunning. She was wearing a clingy low-cut cream colored dress, dangling earrings and a tiny pendant that hung over her cleavage. Her make-up was applied sparingly, but to great effect: her intelligent eyes seemed more intense than before, her lips, painted the color of a pale rose, were even more sensual and alluring.

He touched her smooth, bare arm yet again. She watched the flickering blue light placidly.

“One more time. Tell me what you’re going to do when the light goes away.”

“I’m going to walk into the hall and to the elevator. William will be there. We finished dinner, and I invited him up for a drink.”

“Good. And how do you feel about William.”

“I—I find him captivating. Everything he says is fascinating. He’s the best looking man I’ve ever seen; he’s tall and handsome. I want to ...” she trailed off.

“What do you want to do?”

“I want to take him to bed with me. Every moment I spend with him, I want him more.”

“That’s right. You want to fuck his brains out. He’s been making you horny all night.”

“He’s been making me ... horny ... all night.”

“Now the light is going to go away. Whoever you find at the elevator will be William.”

“Whoever I find there will be William.”

Billy turned off the device. Kirsten blinked, and Billy ran through the living room and out of the apartment—giving the door a shove behind him. He stopped around the corner at the elevator.

He bit his thumbnail nervously.

After a moment, Billy heard a door open and close and felt movement in the hall. Kirsten rounded the corner. Her eyes lit on Billy and she frowned, looking confused. Then she broke into a wide smile.

“There you are!” She took his arm. “I’m right down the hall. C’mon. Don’t be shy,” she teased.

She led him back down the hall to her door while Billy glanced around the hall, suddenly aware of how this would look to observers. They’d be an odd sight: a tall and beautiful woman dressed to kill, escorting a thin, jeans-clad teenager down the hall by the arm, gazing at him as if he were the most handsome and elegant man in the world.

Hewitt pulled her keys from her bag and unlocked the door, then pulled him into the apartment. She took his hand and guided him to the living room, avoiding the Radio Flyer without seeing it.

Billy tried to imagine what an adult on a date might say. He settled on, “This place is great!”

“You think so? It’s a little small.” She pulled off her heels. “I might buy a condo over the summer.” She gestured to the sofa and walked past it to the kitchen. “Make yourself at home. Red or white?”

“Huh?”

“The wine?”

“Oh. Uh, whatever you want.”

Kirsten smiled, pleased beyond all reason, then vanished into the kitchen and emerged a moment later with two wine glasses, a bottle and a corkscrew.

She sat next to him, put everything down on the coffee table. She pulled a lock of hair back from her face and smiled at him. “I had a great time tonight.”

“Me too.”

“Do you mind? I can never get these things open without making a mess.”

He picked up the corkscrew and studied it.

“That restaurant was amazing,” she said. Her gaze flickered up to his hair, then back to his eyes. “How did you hear about it?”

“Internet.” He jammed the corkscrew through the foil and started twisting. The wrapper warped and crackled but the cork didn’t budge. Billy pulled the corkscrew out and examined the bottle.

“Well, it was great. The whole night’s been wonderful. Thank you.” She touched his arm.

He held the bottle down to the coffee table with one hand and worked the foil wrapper off with the other. Success! The cork was bare underneath. “You’re welcome.” He twisted the corkscrew in and levered the cork out awkwardly, the wine sloshing from the bottle. If she noticed, she didn’t say anything. He filled the two glass to the brim.

She held her glass up expectantly. He clinked his against hers too hard, sending a little more wine to the carpet.

They sipped. She gazed at him over her glass. Billy made a face at the flavor.

“It was nice to have an evening like this,” she said. “After what I had to deal with at school.”

“What? What happened?”

She set down the wine. “I didn’t tell you?,” she frowned. “Huh. Well, there’s this student—Billy Norton. We all thought he was a good kid, a little shy, but harmless. The type that probably spends too much time on his computer.

“Anyway, we just found out today he’s been ...” Her lips curled into a wry grin. “You know, never mind.” She lowered her gaze shyly. “You’re going to think I’m crazy.”

“No I won’t. Tell me. He’s been what?”

She sighed. “He’s been hypnotizing girls into sleeping with him. Oh, and into doing his homework.”

“C’mon,” Billy scoffed. “You’re joking.”

“It’s true,” she said, her half-smile announcing she knew how silly it sounded. “He built some sort of machine that hypnotizes people. He can make them do or think or feel anything. The police have it now, and he’s in jail. But it’s going to take months to sort everything out. And those poor girls.”

“Weren’t they happy with this Norton kid?” He watched her eyes carefully for any sign of recognition.

“Well ... that’s not really the point. They may have been happy when they were doing his bidding, but it wasn’t real. It wasn’t natural. Now that they’re free—”

“They’re sad and angry, right? So maybe you didn’t do them any big favor by interfering.”

Her eyebrows lowered dangerously. For a moment she looked angry, like she might slap him. But then her expression shifted, and she seemed intrigued. Captivated, he thought, an excellent word he’d have to remember use again.

She laughed, turned it into a joke. “I’m pretty sure the girls are happier not being madly in love with the chess club president.”

“I’m not—” He stopped himself. “You know, I was sort of socially awkward when I was that age.”

“Oh, I doubt that.” She bit her lip and searched his eyes, as though trying to divine his childhood in their depths. “I think you had lots of girlfriends. I bet they lined up for a chance at you.”

“You’d be surprised,” he grumbled.

“Yeah?” She rested a feather-light hand on his thigh and inched closer. “Poor baby,” she said with a mock pout. “Is there anything I can do to make up for the shameful behavior of my gender?”

“Well, it’s not your fault.”

She reached an arm up and played with his hair. “No, really.” She inched closer. “I feel the burden of womankind on my shoulders.” Her voice grew softer as her lips grew nearer. “If we’d gone to school together, I would have had a huge crush on you.”

Hewitt put both hands around his head, pulled him to her, and kissed him, softly at first, then harder, her tongue penetrating his mouth, teasing and exploring within.

She pushed him gently onto his back and stretched out her body on top of him, kissing his mouth again and again, faster and harder, until she was gasping for air. Her breasts pressed against his chest. He was lost in the smell of her perfume, the lilac scent of her hair; her salty skin and the taste of wine.

* * *

“Oh, God,” Kirsten panted, coming up for oxygen. She could feel the last of her self control crumble as she pressed against William’s muscular frame. God, he’s so gorgeous. She moved her mouth to his neck, kissing and biting, then his chin, course with stubble, and back up to his mouth.

She felt his erection poking against her and found it with her hand. He was huge! He moaned quietly in a masculine timbre and the moistness between her legs became a soaking wetness. She pulled up his shirt and ran her tongue down the canyon between his pecs.

What’s wrong with me? It’s all I can do to keep from ripping my clothes off. And on the first date ...

His hands cupped her breasts, sending a tingling through her body. “Oh God, I want to fuck your brains out,” she whispered.

Where did that come from? It didn’t even sound like her.

She paused as a memory jostled its way to the foreground of her mind. It was Lori Fripp’s words, as she wrung her hands in the dim light of Kirsten’s office. “I’ve never said that to anyone before. But it’s true. I want to fuck his brains out.”

This isn’t right, Kirsten thought. This isn’t right at all.

She pushed herself up from the sofa. Dizzy with arousal, she lost her balance and knocked the wine bottle off the coffee table. Its contents flowed crimson on the carpet.

“I’m sorry,” she said breathlessly. “I’m not feeling well. I think you should go.”

“Why? What’d I do?,” he asked.

The boyish look of disappointment and confusion on William’s handsome face sent pangs through her chest, and a new wave of heat between her legs. But she held firm. “I—it’s not you. I’m just ... feeling confused. The thing at the school, and us, tonight—it’s all jumbled together in my head.”

He tried a light-hearted grin. “C’mon. I know you want me. I’ve been making you horny all night.”

A strange deja vu. Her resolve solidified. “Really, I need you to leave now.”

“Fine.” He stood abruptly and pulled down his shirt.

But instead of heading to the door, he stepped to the foot of the sofa and crouched.