The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ponytail Express

Chapter 9: Suite Dreams

Oni pried Fred’s cock out of her mouth, slurping up a glob of semen like it was ice cream. Four days ago, she believed Fred to be a creepy pervert with a hidden shrine, a wall full of photos, and stolen panties belonging to her best friend Deborah Stallings. Today, there was nothing she wouldn’t do for his magical cock. The sweet smell of musk and sandalwood assailed her nostrils, and she shivered. All it had taken was one good hard fucking, and she was his.

For now, the sex god known as Fred was offering the seed leaking from Oni’s freshly fucked quim to two beautiful women. One was Mia Ryan, a tall, gorgeous redhead who had an arm around her friend, Deb. The six-foot ginger owned a set of massive pillowy tits, nestling snugly inside a sexy black lace bra. They had a shimmy and a sway that made Oni wonder whether the milk that came out of those erect, fat nipples was 2% or whole. While one’s attention would normally be called to those large milk machines, it was her hips that were truly impressive; Oni could tell. Of course, that full head of red hair, all the freckles on her face, neck and shoulders, the nose ring and all the other stuff added to the woman before her. Oni saw Mia’s lip was still healing, and she hoped she could kiss it and make it feel better. Maybe Fred’s magic spunk would cure it.

The pair of women made their way to the bed. Deb’s shoulder length blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail that was only slightly disheveled from the evening’s previous activities. She was recovering from Mia’s tongue-lashing. The hypnotic commands to be more obedient to Deb seemed to be working. Mia had taken to Fred first; that fact made Deb feel threatened. Fred giving Mia to Deb was for the blond’s benefit; since that episode, Deb had accepted the new normal with enthusiasm. Fred had a center row seat to watching Mia bring Deb further into the ranks of girl-on-girl sex.

The smells in the room were fantastic for Fred. Each of the women had their own signature scent, but they were blending into a mélange of sex. Smiling at Deb, he wanted to watch over Oni’s shoulder while the sexy athlete feasted on her friend’s pussy with Mia. His shoulder wound hurt when he pulled Oni against him, feeling her muscular back on his chest, his hard cock pressed against her backside.

“My Fred, what are you doing?” Oni inquired dreamily, still in a bit of a daze, freshly fucked look still plastered across her face.

“I think he wants to get a better look at what’s about to happen, Oni,” Deb explained.

“Plus,” Fred added, “I can pay you back for the hickey you gave me.” Fred moved Oni’s head to the side, sucking on her neck. She emitted a chuckle and a silky coo.

“Oh my god Fred,” she purred, “you fuckin’ rock my world.”

Deb looked at Mia. The two stepped into each other. Deb tilted her face up to Mia’s.

“We’re going to eat the cum out of Oni’s pussy.”

“That we are, cheerleader,” Mia agreed. She kissed Deb on the mouth lightly. “I take it you want me to show you how it’s done.”

Deb kissed her back, grinning. She gripped Mia’s ass, admiring both her body and her grip on her own butt. They were belly to belly, bare breast to confined breast.

“I don’t know why you still have clothes on Mia, but you are sexy as hell. Should we say grace before we chow down?”

Mia laughed, squeezing Deb’s ass affectionately.

“That’s my name, don’t wear it out.”

Oni chimed in. “Less talking, more munching, girls.”

Deb’s mind cleared from the amazing orgasm she received from Mia’s incredible pussy eating skills. Both ladies crawled towards Oni, Fred looking over her shoulder, one of his hands working Oni’s pert breasts, lightly twisting one of her nipples. The scent of vanilla latte with a hint of mint was on Deb’s nostrils; Mia smelled cinnamon. Both women brought their faces close into Oni’s frothy lady garden.

“I’ll go first,” Mia volunteered.

Deb nodded, grinning as she began stroking Mia’s thick, curly, red hair.

Mia was fresh off eating Deb’s pussy, and she’d been tingling like a live wire. She licked Oni’s soaking gash, tasting Fred for the first time. Her eyelids fluttered; her breasts ached as she experienced a mini-orgasm.

“Big Rahh! Wha… Haah… Yaaah!” Oni’s mouth widened into an “O”, her eyes squinted in a mixture of desire and shock. Her breathing quickly became ragged as Mia’s experienced tongue lashed into her.

Mia shook her head while devouring the young lady’s wet muff. Oni’s hand joined Deb’s, snaking into Mia’s thick tresses, pressing her insistently into her dirty cunt.

“Sharing is caring, Mia.”

Mia thought that was a splendid idea, slurping up an admixture of both Oni and Fred’s cum. The spicy and sweet taste surprised her; having imbibed her fair share of spunk over the last couple of years, she’d tasted nothing like this. The only thing keeping her from gobbling it all was the order from Deb, whose mouth was inches away, lips parting, tongue extending. Deb looked at Mia with an intensity the tall amazon could feel. The sexy blond possessed an air of command that could not be denied. Deb’s breath was on her face as Mia opened her mouth into hers, sloppily kissing the blond, sharing Fred’s baby batter. Some ran down their chins, but mostly, Mia and Deb got to share copious amounts of cum while passionately kissing each other. Deb, her lips saturated with jizz, kissed Mia’s face, leaving cum prints behind.

“mmm, geez, Deb.” Mia was nearly overwhelmed by Deb’s passion.

“mmmmmm, Mia you are so sexy.”

Mia grinned. “I do what I can.”

Deb swallowed more spunk. There was a pumpkin spice taste that had to be Oni; heady, but not overpowering. Deb felt like she could become a cum sommelier. Pulling a string of Fred’s gravy off her lower lip, she rubbed it into Mia’s blushing cheek.

“Deb, did you just rub semen into my cheek for no reason?”

“Uh huh.”

“Kinky.”

Deb dove into Oni’s drenched pleasure palace, bathing her engorged petals with her saliva, sucking more of the combined juices out of it. Mia’s hand snaked between her legs, prompting her thighs to part as Deb accommodated the sexy redhead. Mia’s strong fingers strummed a medley into her sopping muff as she kissed the blond’s neck. Deb rolled her tongue over Oni’s engorged clitoris as her friend’s hips oscillated, keeping rhythm with her face. While keeping Oni’s weeping mound in a vacuum seal with her mouth, she looked up to see Oni and Fred admiring her handiwork. Smacking and slurping noises filled the room alongside moans, grunts and cries of pleasure.

“Aaaaaahhhh I can’t- “was all Oni could manage. Deb and Mia, with her man Fred caressing her chest and hair, were all too much. It was stimulation overload with Oni on the plateau of a mountain. When her orgasm crashed into her, she leaped. Oni’s insides contracted, her pussy twisted, sending out convulsions to the other muscles in her body, causing her to spasm erotically. Her abdominal muscles cramped, tongue lolling, toes curling. Her mouth hung open in an orgasmic “O” with her eyes scrunched shut, and no sound came out of her mouth. Fred became concerned.

“Just breathe, Oni,” he reminded her. Gulping air, she both sobbed and laughed as she gradually came down from her orgasm high as the women still worked on her over-stimulated undercarriage.

“Fucking Vesuvius, Fred,” Oni reminded him before locking his lips up with her own, tongue kissing him with a fervour she never knew possible.

Deb felt Oni’s pussy convulse around her tongue; combined with Mia’s strong fingers working Deb’s own buttery crease, she had a mini orgasm herself as she held onto to her best friend turned lover, now bucking and twisting in orgasm. Mia had the other leg and chewed on the inside of Oni’s thigh.

“Oni, your pussy tasted so fucking good,” Deb drooled. She loved the way Freddy looked at her.

“Hi, babe.”

“Hey, Deb. Looking good,” Fred whispered.

“You eat pussy almost as well as Mia, Deb.” that was cruel-to-be-kind Oni.

“Who had their tongue in your ‘foo foo’ when you blasted off, I wonder?” Deb mused.

She gazed up at Fred with adoration. It was time for him to take their other new toy for a ride.

“Freddy, would you like to fuck Mia? You can unwrap her like a Christmas present.” Deb smacked Mia’s ass for emphasis.

“Hey!”

Fred didn’t need to think about it long.

“I supposed it’s only fair that I fuck Mia as well. Your thoughts, Mia?”

The redhead removed her fingers from Deb’s pussy as he came around.

“Because it’s you, Fred,” she smacked, licking her cum drenched lips.

The quartet shifted as Fred maneuvered around the bed. Oni lay in a heap on the bed, sexually sated for the moment. Deb knelt behind Mia as she moved to a kneeling position on the bed. Fred was standing on the edge of the bed, less than a foot away from Mia.

“Looking good, Fred,” Mia broke the ice.

“Not as good as you, Mia,” Fred complimented.

Deb watched the two of them. There was a tiny voice in her mind that screamed Mia would take Freddy away from him, but that was foolish. Mia was hers, and she was Freddy’s. She wanted to watch her man take their prize.

“You took a knife in the shoulder for my cousin tonight.”

“Glad Niamh’s okay.”

“Will she be joining us as well?” Mia inquired. Fred knew it was a clear warning.

“Oh gawd, no,” Fred’s eyes widened, “Niamh’s in the wind. Given what she’s been through, no. I’m not sure how profitable the businesses were out there or how much cash Mr. Terry had lying around, but a lot of it will go to his victims. That means you as well, Mia.”

“Cool, Fred. Looks like you’ve got all the bases covered.” Something in her tone challenged Fred.

Deb embraced Mia from behind, putting a hand in her pelvic region over her lace panties. The other was on Mia’s freckled shoulder; the tattoo of the green bat in barbed wire looked cool.

Fred held his hand out to Mia, and she took it. He moved her hand to his chest; she liked the way Fred felt. There was a tenderness and intimacy that both thrilled and embarrassed her. He emanated a palpable desire for her.

“Before we begin Fred, we should set a few ground rules.” Her tone was playful. In answer to that, Deb’s hand snaked beneath her black lace panties.

Mia brought her free hand down to grab Deb’s roving hand, stopping it above her vulva.

Deb’s fingers were in the tangled matt of Mia’s ginger bush. She could feel the heat emanating from it.

Fred stood on the edge of bed. He leaned forward, within inches of Mia’s face. Deb was also close by, on Mia’s right side, kissing the redhead’s neck. Deb wanted to be next to her ear, both to chew on the lobe and give her orders if need be. It was time for Mia to be tamed.

“What ground rules did you have in mind?” Fred moved in to kiss Mia’s lips, but he sensed reluctance and kissed her cheek, near her mouth. He leaned further over to kiss Deb. They shared an intimate lip lock, her face hinting at carnal pleasures yet to come.

Mia heard their kiss; it turned her on even more. She barely held on at this point.

“No kissing.”

Fred kissed her on the cheek.

“Why no kissing, Mia?” His voice was low, almost a whisper.

“I don’t want intimacy, Fred. I won’t make love to you. However, I will fuck the ever-loving shit out of you.”

Deb whispered into Mia’s ear while Fred’s other hand moved up the redhead’s belly to her rib cage, traveling north towards the swell of her ample bosom. Mia didn’t have Deb’s six pack, but her gut was still tight.

“Mia, here’s a counteroffer,” Deb began as she moved to unclasp Mia’s black laced bra, “you’ll make an allowance for Freddy to kiss you however, and wherever he wants.”

Deb unclasped the lingerie, but it still clung to the Mia’s ample breasts. Fred moved his hand from Mia’s, which was still on his chest, to Mia’s.

Her breasts were teardrop shaped, the bottom swells noticeably fuller than the top. Fred leisurely palmed one as he observed both the large areolae and nipples made up a raised mound that swelled, rising with her excitement. He rolled a nipple in his fingers and felt it engorge. Mia whimpered, flushing deeply.

Deb moved Mia’s face to the side so she could maul her lovely lips. Mia’s eyes closed in bliss, giving herself over to the sensations. She’d engaged in group sex before, but it was always without intimacy.

Deb wetly broke the kiss, moving Mia’s face back to Fred.

“Okay,” Mia surrendered her lips to Fred’s. When his tongue entered her mouth, she welcomed it, moaning into his. Her hand loosened on Deb’s arm and the redhead felt fingers massage her vulva, coaxing the folds of her labia to engorge.

Fred and Mia shared a soul kiss. Deb saw little deposits of lip gloss on Mia’s neck and shoulder, marking her territory. He pulled away from Mia’s lips.

“Any other ground rules?”

“Yes.”

Fred smiled. Deb’s lips smacked on her neck and ear.

“Can you fuck me in the ass?”

The odd request gave both Deb and Fred pause.

“May I ask why, specifically?” Fred asked, intrigued.

“Why the ass?” Deb was also curious.

“Call it intimacy issues. When you’ve been doing what I’ve been-doing, let’s just say I learned different ways to get off,” she admitted, “I was used-demeaned. They took a lot more than my pride. Upshot is now I pretty much only get off on being degraded; used. An ass-fuck would be a favor to me,” she admitted.

Fred kissed her again, tenderly. He pulled back, looking into her eyes. She was trying to look anywhere that wasn’t him.

“Hey, Mia,” Fred began. Mia could hold his stare only briefly, because in those pools of gray there was no judgement, just acceptance. Those eyes promised safety, and she knew that was an illusion.

“I want you to cum for me,” he ordered softly but insistently.

Mia shivered, licking her lips as her hips convulsed, her pussy contracting around Deb’s hand. While in the throes of an orgasm, Fred leaned over and wetly kissed Deb again.

Deb held him close after the smooch.

“I want you to fuck her so hard her pussy molds to your cock, babe.”

“I intend to, but first Deb, I want you to cum for me, too.” Fred was deliberately more forceful about it. He wasn’t sure what she had planned, but he wasn’t sure if he was going to get to fuck her tonight, and he wanted to give her something. Deb spasmed hard in both shock and joy, causing both women to fall into a heap on the bed, arms and legs akimbo, joining Oni in orgasmic bliss.

Mia whimpered as Fred began mauling her tits with his mouth and hand. He licked and sucked the tender flesh.

“Bite them, please,” Mia requested through raspy breath. He chewed on her areola.

“Mm mmm, that’s good. Oh, my tits!”

As he continued working her bountiful tit-flesh, his hand replaced Deb’s, stimulating her vulva.

He pulled off her spit-slicked tits, moving his stiff dick into the V of her thighs. Mia instinctively parted, wishing she’d taken her panties off.

“Leave your panties on, move them to the side so I can fuck that needy pussy.”

Mia did as she was told, whimpering with desire. The panties felt like a second skin as she peeled them to the side.

“Done, now ffffooooh.” Mia’s breath escaped her as Fred’s cock slid into her oily treasure trove. She embraced her new lover, holding him by the ass and shoulder while he fucked her. The redhead worked her hips to get into the rhythm with Fred, keeping her eyes closed as she luxuriated in the sensations his body sent through her. For Mia it had been a long time since she felt this way about sex. It was like getting reacquainted with an old friend.

“Please open your eyes, Mia,” she heard him say. His eyes bore a path straight into her soul when she obeyed him, causing her to avoid his gaze, instead looking down to see his shaft gleaming with her juices as it sawed in and out of her steamy love hole. Her toes curled as she looked to the side Mia saw Deb watching them fuck with a mixture of both desire and awe as she felt Fred hammering her like a world-class carpenter. Arousal won out over embarrassment, and she looked at him. She felt his labored breath on her shoulder, forehead, and face. His scent was so unlike anything else she’d experienced in her life. As Fred kissed her again, she knew he was no longer just fucking her; he was making love to her. Mia kissed him back with an aching need for him to cum inside her.

“Please don’t stop fucking me,” she heard herself plead. His pace quickened in response.

“I won’t stop, Mia. I’m going to cum inside you.”

“Take my pussy, Fred. Defile me. Make me yours.”

“What-are you doing with your- “ Fred tried to ask. He was close to home plate as he stirred Mia’s insides. He could feel her insides suck him in even further; he’d felt nothing like it. When he refocused, Mia was looking at him with a sexy smile.

“Tricks of the trade,” she whimpered. He felt her fingernails on his back just then and her eyes scrunched shut as their lovemaking tempo reached its crescendo. Fred grunted; Mia brayed, gushing around his purple invader. Fred soon followed, unloading his molten load into her core. They tried to meld their tongues together as they kissed. After some seconds, Fred rolled off onto the bed.

Mia and Fred exchanged looks.

“Tricks of the trade, huh?” Fred gasped, still trying to get air into his lungs.

“Holy fuck, Fred,” Mia panted back.

He felt lips envelop his flagging erection and saw that it was Deb, licking cum off his deflating member.

“That was so hot,” was all she managed to say as she cleaned his balls with her tongue.

“Deb, I want to bury my tongue in your muff.”

She slurped around Fred’s cock, moving her sculpted ass above Fred’s face. His shoulder ached as he embraced her hips and lower back. Her breasts mashed against his stomach as she gobbled his prick with enthusiasm, moving her pussy in and around his tongue.

Mia saw the couple and was considering a way to fit herself in before the exotic Oni appeared above her.

“Hey Big Red,” she greeted her with a kiss on the lips. She was above and upside down from her as she licked and kissed the redhead’s lips. Mia returned her passion, getting to know her new lover.

“Hey, like the tattoo,” Mia complimented, seeing the “Vegan for Life” tattoo on her neck before sucking on her tongue. The pair smacked lips and dueled tongues for a bit before Oni moved lower down Mia’s body.

“Holy shit, Big Red, you’ve got some of the biggest tits I’ve seen. I might sprain my tongue!”

Mia responded by fastening her mouth around Oni’s tit-flesh, periodically moaning when the raven-haired woman bit into a nipple or areola. After a few minutes, Oni moved down further until the two women were in a sixty-nine position. Oni scrutinized Mia’s bush.

“I’ll need a compass to find your pussy in this rust-colored forest, Big Red.”

“I didn’t say this before Oni, but your ‘foo foo’ looks like a little girl’s.”

It was good-natured ribbing, because moments later their mouths were occupied with wet cunt. Oni had the added reward of licking Fred’s seed out of Mia’s sex.

“One hundred thirty-eight,” Fred pulled out of Deb’s wet pussy long enough to declare the comment before returning to his feast.

Oni looked up from Mia’s bush. “Are you on drugs, Fred?”

Fred waited for a bit to answer, munching on Deb’s insides while she wiggled in appreciation, finally pulling out again to respond. “That’s sixty-nine times two.” He hoped everyone got the joke, immediately resuming cunnilingus on Deb.

All the ladies began tittering and laughing.

Five minutes later, Deb went over the edge, followed by Oni, then Mia.

Deb switched before Fred ejaculated, riding him cowgirl style. Oni and Mia attached their mouths to her Deb’s breasts as Fred painted her womb with his baby batter. Deb came again as both Mia and Oni ate the cum out of her drenched snatch.

Fred drifted off, watching the trio have sex together.

Fred woke up to someone snoring fitfully. The three ladies were sound asleep. Deb and Mia were melded together. Deb’s face was on Mia’s chest. It appeared she may have gone to sleep with Mia’s breast in her mouth. Regardless, Deb’s drool had formed a river that ran off an enormous boob, down her midriff, angling off her left hip. Oni was in Fred’s lap at an odd angle. She was murmuring in her sleep. Fred moved Oni’s head off his thigh.

“mmm, cock.” Fred had a notion she’d been sucking him off as he slept. He was sore all over, especially in his shoulder; they’d go into the hospital, bringing Niamh with them. He looked at the three sleeping women; they were his harem, his responsibility. He had to make sure they all had minds of their own. He fished his cellphone out of his pocket and caught up on his contacts, especially Rick. Fred reinforced loyalty and respect through text message. He wanted to know what the fallout would be from the casino thing. Rick had been contacted by Edward Terry’s legal team and Fred was very interested in trying to have Rick meet with them in person for his defense.

Fred sent off a few more texts to his growing rolodex while taking care of his hygiene in the bathroom. He was going to shower then, though differently. For the past few days, Deb had woken him up with sex. Now that he’d woken up before her, he decided paying her back was the least he could do. Just the thought of driving into her while she slept made him semi hard.

Having taken care of everything else, he returned to the girls. Mia still snored lightly, but other than that, they hadn’t budged. Suddenly, one of them farted; Fred knew which one and covered his mouth he laughed so hard. It took him a few minutes to recover, but he had to harden back up again, so he strolled over to where Oni was laying. He inched his cock to her mouth, lightly tapping the crown against her lips. He held it there, watching to see what she would do. Her lips instinctually wrapped around the crown, and he leaned in, watching his prick slide into her mouth. After about a dozen slow strokes inside her warm mouth while she slept, Fred was hard enough for what he wanted to do. He moved down next to Oni’s ear.

“Thank you, Oni,” he spoke.

Oni moved a bit, slightly smiling in her sleep.

“My Fred,” she murmured.

He moved over to where Deb lay in Mia’s arms, still drooling around a large breast while she slept. Fred wondered if moving her would wake her up, and moved Mia instead, sliding her out of Deb’s reach so that his woman was lying on her stomach. He moved in behind her, admiring her firm ass; his both hands grabbed an ass cheek before his cock plunged into the molten depths of her pussy. He buried himself to the hilt into her velvety depths, feeling her insides contract as he began to piston in and out of her. He lightly smacked her firm buttocks, burying his fingers into the flesh. Her hips began responding to him as her breath became more rapid.

“Freddy,” she groaned. Fred changed the angle of his thrusts, laying over her so he could get near her ear and still fuck her. He moved his hands under and around her breasts, palming her tits, feeling his own erection swell.

“Morning, Deb.”

“Mmmm, morning you fucking magnificent fucker.”

“Tell me who this pussy belongs to, Deb.”

“My pussy fucking belongs to you, Freddy.”

“That’s a good girl.”

“You know what else belongs to me, Deb?”

“My tits are yours.”

Fuck yeah, they were.

“They certainly are, but I was thinking about this fine ass.” He moved a hand from supple boob down to a firm ass globe and slapped, eliciting a moan.

“It belongs to you too, Freddy.” it drove him wild to hear her say it with her high-pitched voice.

“And I can do what I want with it.”

“Anything, please just keep fucking me,” she pleaded feverishly.

Fred pulled out; his shaft coated with Deb’s juices. He rubbed his cock around her puckered anus, sticking his index finger into her pussy, getting it lubed with her juices.

“Please don’t stop fucking me,” Deb begged, “stick your cock inside your favorite cunt.”

“Wish granted, Deb,” Fred grinned, reinserting his cock into her wet snatch. She rotated her hips, trying to get as much of him inside her as she could. As she found her rhythm, Fred began inserting his index finger into her sphincter.

“My ass. Your finger is in my asshole,” she was letting out high-pitched whining noises. Mia began waking up while Deb impaled herself on Fred’s hard cock with his finger up her ass.

“I’m going to cum soon, Deb!”

“Cum inside your filthy cunt, Freddy!”

Fred grabbed her oscillating hips, then positioned himself and started hammering into her, while burying his finger to the knuckle into Deb’s asshole, causing her to emit a high-pitched yip. He smacked her ass hard with his other hand and her pussy contracted, sending him over the edge as he shot a molten load into her wet depths over and over. As soon as Fred’s groin gravy painted her vaginal walls, Deb gushed, spasming hard around him. He extricated his finger from her rectum with a slurping pop noise. The pair collapsed onto the bed, momentarily sated.

“Your cunt’s not filthy, Deb. It should be bronzed it’s so amazing.”

She chuckled. “It’s filthy because it’s the best.”

“Oh, she’s filthy alright,” Mia’s gravelly voice was extra husky because she’d just woken up, and she could smell the arousal.

“Mia, why don’t you bring that pussy over here so I can taste it again?” Deb asked but framed it like an order.

“I thought about it from the moment I woke up, cheerleader, but I have to see to Niamh. How long do we have to stay here?”

Fred kissed Deb’s back as she lay there, scooping a bit of Fred’s cum out of her pussy with a finger, savoring the flavor.

“You’re here for a month if you want to be,” Fred answered. “Should we find you a better situation we can move you into, we will.”

Deb was disappointed Mia didn’t take her up on her offer. There was a part of her that wanted to order the redhead to eat her out, but she thought Freddy might veto that. She also thought Freddy was going to take her anal virginity this morning, and while she wasn’t into it personally, if he told her he would have fucked her in the ass, she’d be more than willing.

“Dibs on the shower,” Mia announced.

Deb sat up, stretching and yawning.

Fred explained, “Wanted to be your alarm clock today.”

She giggled. “That was incredible, babe. Only problem is, now I just want to keep fucking you. But we’ve got some things to do today. We’ve got the meet and greet at four today.”

“And how do you feel about last night?” He asked.

She smiled. “I’m more than okay with it, Freddy.” For emphasis, she crawled over to Oni seductively, parted her friend’s thighs and licked her slit from bottom to top. Oni cooed; she wasn’t quite awake, even with all the activity, but she soon would be. Deb looked over her shoulder at Fred, who watched appreciatively.

“She’s a talented cocksucker,” Fred spoke.

Deb nodded, her eyes going over Oni’s lean, athletic body. “One of her tricks she used to deter guys looking to fuck her. She turned into quite the cock connoisseur.” She kissed her way noisily up Oni’s body as the raven-haired woman groggily moaned, trying to wake up while being aroused.

“You like sucking cock, don’t you Oni,” Deb asked, her tone husky.

Deb’s lips drew a moan, but her question drew an enthusiastic nod.

“I’m also into pussy now, thanks to you and Fred,” Oni admitted. “Fred ruined me for any other dick, I think.” Their lips met, former friends now eager lovers. They stared at each other while their tongues played an erotic game of tag. Oni’s was longer, but Deb was all steely determination. Fred noted the pair were still competitive as ever, relieved their personalities were intact.

“I ordered some food from room service, so try not to take too long,” Fred smiled. “I’m hitting the shower.”

Mia had gone to the adjoining suite, which was smaller, but still impressive. He heard humming from the bathroom, but no running water.

“Mia, it’s Fred.”

A few beats passed.

“Are you alone?”

“10-4.”

Mia’s low octave chuckle emanated from the bathroom.

“Is that a Texas sized 10-4?” she asked.

Fred entered the bathroom.

“Greenland,” he answered, grinning. He’d put on shorts, but Mia was delectably naked. The bathroom was enormous, and the shower alone could fit all four of them and maybe even a fifth. Mia was looking at herself in the mirror, but her eyes switched from the bruise on her eye to him. Fred noted traces of lip gloss in and around her breasts, cheek, and neck. The three girls had gotten busy last night, indeed. That thought must have enhanced Fred’s grin as Mia cocked her head, intrigued by it.

“Something funny, Fred?” she turned, heading towards the shower, giving Fred an unintentional show as her tits jiggled enticingly. Her round ass was still firm, and one girl had obviously given her a hickey on the right buttock. Fred guessed it was Oni.

“Given last night, I should grin this way for, I don’t know, the rest of my life, maybe.” Fred thought that was a good enough answer as he walked into the room, grabbing a towel and washcloth.

“True enough,” Mia agreed with titter.

She started the shower, figuring out the knobs while Fred took his clothes off. She was getting used to the temperature as he stepped in. He couldn’t help himself and gave her ass a gentle squeeze.

“Morning to you, too,” Mia responded, grinning but looking a little concerned. “You sure you want to shower with the bandage? It could hurt.”

“We’re going to the hospital this morning, so I’m good,” he said.

“Alright, then. Hot or cold?”

“Pardon?”

“Would you like your shower hot or cold, sir?”

“I like the way you have it,” he answered. “Can I wash your hair?”

She grinned, giving him the “Oh, shucks” look.

“Yes, you may, sir.”

“You call me sir I think I’m a teacher, not some hapless first-year student.”

“How old are you, Fred?”

Her body glimmered with water; she squirted an overly generous amount of shampoo into Fred’s cupped hands. Stepping up into him, she put a hand around his slim waist under his rib cage with both hands. Fred felt good; Mia admired his sinuous shoulders and well-built chest. He had the kind of nipples she wanted to feast on. She could barely smell the shampoo because his scent overrode almost everything else.

“Nineteen.”

“Hey Fred, can I have that activation code thing that makes me not want to fuck you senseless?” she was vibrating, and pulled him in even closer so she could feel his stirring erection up against her tummy.

“Aversive Olfactory,” he announced. Although she still wanted to take him down sexually, she found herself able to refrain from it.

“Thanks.” She lessened her grip on Fred, and he stepped back cautiously. His hands were still full of shampoo.

“Think of it like an on-off switch. If you say it again, it will make you able to smell me again. Turn around and I’ll shampoo you,” Fred suggested.

Mia shrugged. “Can’t you just order me to do it instead of getting all cutesy?”

Fred thought about it. “Like a ‘less is more thing’?”

“Shortest distance between two points,” Mia agreed.

“Didn’t think it worked before, but I’ll try it out the way you say.”

“Wouldn’t you prefer my front or is my breath that bad?” she grinned for effect, unsure if her deadpan delivery would be seen as an insult or her just giving him a hard time.

Fred tried to sound reassuring. “Whatever you want, you’re in charge.”

Stepping out of the shower stream towards him, she didn’t turn around. He took the cue and began massaging her scalp, rubbing the soap in everywhere. Her hair absorbed the floral-fruity syrup that promised to both revitalize and moisturize.

“But that’s not really true, is it,” Mia claimed, her eyes challenging him. Fred stared back, processing what was said.

“Touche,” he agreed, “but not completely accurate.”

“Oh? How so?”

“Well, tell me you want out and I can make you and Niamh go away.” Fred sensed Mia tense immediately.

“That was a poor choice of words. I meant you can leave here today or tomorrow with a pocket of cash, and I’ll make sure no one remembers you.” He kept working the shampoo into her hair, moving in closer to wash the back of her neck. Deliberately, she soaped herself up, massaging her tits while he continued to shampoo her. Her nipples bounced up against his chest, causing his cock to harden to where it knocked up against her pelvis. The corners of her mouth turned up, giving the barest hint of a smile.

“Why would you do that, Fred?”

“Because you asked.”

“I haven’t asked for anything like that.”

“You just gotten out of shit situation and you’re trying to figure out if you’re in an even worse one,” Fred remarked.

“Touche,” she agreed with a grin, “but not totally accurate.” She stepped back into the jet of water to rinse her hair off, and Fred followed.

“For the record,” he stated, watching her rinse her hair, “I hope you’ll stick around. Consider it a probationary period.”

“You mean I’m on parole again?”

“No, I’ll be the one on parole, you be my officer.”

Mia thought about it. She grabbed the shampoo, putting a dollop on her hand.

“Your turn. You didn’t even soap up, Fred.”

“I was too busy watching you,” that was no lie.

“I can tell.” She glanced at his hard-on, believing what he said. Here was a guy who could move into someone’s mind, rearrange the furniture, raid the fridge, and leave anytime he wanted. She realized something then, relieved that Fred was too occupied with keeping his eyes closed, rinsing his hair to see her realization.

“So,” she stepped in to massage the suds into her scalp, enjoying the sensation whenever his hard-on tapped her body, “how long have you and Deborah been an item?”

“Today is Saturday,” he explained, “since Monday. So not quite a week.”

Mia nodded, almost scowling.

“I take it that was after you got your-what do you call it-ScSc?”

Fred grinned under the water.

“Yep.”

Mia was intent on chasing down a notion.

“So why haven’t you enslaved Deb?”

“Same reason I haven’t enslaved you, or Oni.”

“Yeah, but why do I have an impulse to worship her every time Deb wants me to do something?”

Fred stepped back into the shower, rinsing the shampoo off.

“We gave you those impulses Wednesday night when we first met. Let me know if you want me to take those out.”

Once he could give Mia his full attention, the redhead answered.

“Consider this me letting you know.”

“You know Deb is harmless, right?” Fred looked at her.

Mia grinned coldly. “Fred, did you know nearly half of all women in the world get off on letting their better half control them during sex?”

“Nope.”

“Deb isn’t one of those women, is she?”

“She is not, Mia.” Fred wondered where the redhead was headed.

“I mean no disrespect by saying this,” she began, thinking she was treading on thin ice. Fred didn’t look ill at ease or suspicious; he looked intrigued.

“I know a control freak when I see one, Fred. Seems like you’ve been accommodating, vis-à-vis her being able to order me around. Does Oni have the same leash?”

“They were friends in high school,” he answered.

“Look Fred, you sold me regardless. I’ll stick around for the softball season, give Niamh a chance to heal, then make my decision about whether to stay. I’ll show up to this cookout you’ve got this afternoon, and I’d like to bring Niamh, provided they don’t keep her in the hospital. But I’m going to need a ride back if they do that.”

She nudged his now almost flaccid cock.

He almost seemed lost in thought. Mia liked Fred; He was both laid back and unassuming as hell, and while most women let those types of guys fall by the wayside, she liked them.

“I’ll take those commands out,” Fred spoke.

She was about to thank him before her eyes seemed to close.

When her eyes opened, she was lying on her bed, dressed in a pair of old olive drab athletic shorts and a black t-shirt with an enormous set full female white lips emblazoned on the chest. Feeling her free-flowing boobs underneath, she gently reminded herself to buy more bras. Niamh rolled over, still sound asleep. A glance at the clock told her fifteen minutes had passed. Mia got up, realizing she felt more refreshed than she had a long time, and moved into the bathroom. Voices murmured through the door to the suite; it sounded like conversation, not sex.

Fred did what Mia said and ordered her instead of embedding hypnotic controls. She was also right about how using the shower was a bad idea for his shoulder, which now throbbed with pain. If Mia really felt that way about Deb, there was no helping it. He hoped everyone should be able to get along. Open lines of communication would be needed from now on; he didn’t want to have to use the ScSc to reduce drama. Fred realized he could easily find out if Deb was being extra control-y by looking at Mia’s cell or ordering her to tell him. Instead, talking to Deb tonight would be the best course of action.

They needed to talk about the Kelly Loeffler thing. It had been both their idea, but mainly his as he looked back. They’d broken up a couple engaged to be married and given all three potential emotional baggage. Maybe he’d talk to Edward to see where he was at with Kelly. Fred could adjust things where Kelly and Edward were still engaged but had an open relationship. They could reunite, Deb would still have that access to Kelly, everyone wins. He checked his cell and sent a text to Kelly’s fiancé, Edward. He agreed to meet with him on Sunday morning at the Node.

When he came back, Deb and Oni were in the bathroom. Fred didn’t need to peek to know they were both in the shower. The two were quite the vocal pair. He fielded a text from Thalina telling him to call her. She picked up on the first ring.

“Fred, how’s things!”

“Not bad, Thalina, happy Saturday.”

“I’ve been trying to call you guys. Hey, I got a text from your guy Rick. He sounds old.”

“Because he is,” Fred chuckled. “He’s currently in charge out at the Casino. Have you heard anything about that?”

“Both Mr. Terry and Sheriff Mackey are in jail,” she responded. “I’m guessing your boy Rick is going to jail too, Fred.”

“Unless Mr. Terry omits his name from his confession,” Fred added, “then Rick would have time to dig up any, let’s say, offline items of importance. And any he doesn’t know about, I’ll find out about, eventually. Are you in your office?”

“You know I am, Fred!”

“Great, in that case Magnolia Saola,” he said, putting her into a trance. He started giving her orders.

Fred was going to have to go by Thalina’s today before the party and redo the hypnotic command thing. She was going to be important to his plans for both keeping and expanding his influence. Until he knew more about the whole hypnotic command thing, telling people what he wanted them to do seemed easier.

Room service arrived when Deb and Oni came out of the bathroom looking gorgeous, of course. The pair hadn’t packed many extra clothes, so they elected to eat in their underwear. Fred shook his head and kept himself dressed in his shorts and short-sleeved shirt.

“I was going to wear your shirt from yesterday babe, but it has blood on it.”

Fred grinned, but then grimaced in pain.

Happiness became a concern at the drop of a hat for both lovely ladies. Deb approached her man, kneeling before him, hand on his knee. Oni stood on his other side, clearly searching for a way to help.

“You okay, babe?”

“Yeah, I showered with the bandage on from last night. Probably not smart.”

“I’ll can whip an extra bandage,” Oni proclaimed, loping to the bathroom like a panther.

“Where’s Mia?”

“She’s sleeping.” Fred leaned down to kiss Deb, but she rose, kissing him instead, wanting to him to move as little as possible.

“Take it easy, Freddy.”

Oni came back with both a hand towel and a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

“Okay my Fred,” she began in that silky smooth voice of hers, “this will hurt a bit, I think. Deb, help him get undressed.”

A few beats passed before everyone laughed. The pair worked to give Fred a makeshift bandage, and the rubbing alcohol hurt looked like a hurt. Deb tried to blink away the tears, seeing her Love in such pain. She concentrated on that ghost of a grin.

Mia came in while they came to the end of dressing Fred’s wound.

“Hey, how’re you guys doing?” she floated into the room, following the scent of sausage and eggs. Mia almost immediately read the subdued mood in the room, noting Fred’s old bandage had been replaced. Deb was seated beside Fred, feeding him herself.

“Pretty good, Mia. We’re going to grab a bite to eat, then head to the hospital,” Oni answered around a mouthful of banana pancakes.

“Cool, we can take some of this food on the road and head to the hospital.”

UCF Student Health Services building was a two-building affair nestled near the sports park, which was next to the athletic center. Saturday morning saw little activity, so Niamh’s situation proved interesting. The medical staff involved the campus police, who informed CFPD. Niamh was one of a growing list of witnesses in an ongoing investigation as police descended on both the casino, cathouse, and underground facility where the fights took place.

Fred discovered a few other things about his abilities, some he already suspected. The first was that his women were crawling with his pheromones and all of them together increased his overall effectiveness. He found himself capable of ordering other people around, sometimes within seconds. The unassuming former loner now had campus police and campus health services eating from his hand.

The second thing he discovered was that cleaning solutions could cut his ability. Ammonia all but negated his pheromones.

He took down the contact information for Keila Denny, an alabaster complexioned medical staffer with steel blue eyes. Her hair was the shade of iced chocolate that made her stand out and caused Fred’s cock to stand at attention. He ordered her to obey anything he told her to do. When he looked at Deb afterwards, she looked at him with pure lust.

“When can we fuck her?” she asked, whispering in his ear.

“Soon. Should I see if she wants to come to the party?”

Deb wet her lips with her tongue. “Absolutely, babe.”

“That reminds me. We need to go meet with Thalina and fuck her brains out.”

Deb smiled. “I second that notion, but I need to change into other clothes and get ready for the party.”

Oni walked up. “Who are we fucking?” she asked in her silvery voice, bouncing up and down.

Deb shook her head, punching Oni on the shoulder. The exotic beauty weaved away from the jab, chuckling.

“Hey, no horseplay yet, you two.” Fred was surprised and a little concerned when both women obeyed.

“You got it, Fred,” Oni said, looking at him with hungry eyes.

“Frederick Markinson,” a short severe dumpling of a nurse came out to get him.

“Wish me luck, girls,” Fred requested, strolling back to get his shoulder bandaged.

Deb, Oni and Mia waved to Fred.

Mia came over, sitting down. All three women were in an area where they could talk.

Deb looked at Mia. “How many clothes do you and Niamh have?”

The redhead shrugged noncommittally. “Not enough, probably. I want a hog.”

“A pig?” Oni blurted.

“No, a motorcycle. Like a Harley or a Zero SR. That’s one of those electronic ones. I think there’s a Harley Livewire model, but it doesn’t have the range of the Zero.”

“I didn’t know you were into motorcycles, Mia,” Deb spoke.

“Big Red, you just getting cooler and cooler. Wanna wrestle?” Oni was lively today.

Mia regarded her with an amused grin, but looked around at the hustle and bustle of the facility.

“Maybe later, Slinky.”

Oni pouted. “Did you just call me Slinky?”

“I did.”

“Why, may I ask?”

“Because,” the redhead answered. “you’re one of the most flexible women I’ve had my tongue inside.”

Oni caught the inference and blushed. Deb smiled.

Mia shot Deb an appraising look. “So, how’s this party thing going to go, cheerleader?”

Deb volleyed with a raised eyebrow. “Fred will be on grill duty unless Benji shows up. I introduce you, Kelly, and Thalina to the group.”

“Lina’s going to be there?” Oni squealed. Suddenly she got all serious.

“Is she going to be one of us?”

“Affirmative,” Deb answered, prompting another squeal of delight.

Mia and Deb exchanged looks.

“She’s your friend,” Mia drawled.

Deb looked at Oni. “Are you ok? You’re bouncier than usual today. Should I be concerned?”

Oni looked at both women, smiling, but suddenly getting deadly serious.

“I feel like-I feel like I can do anything.” She earnestly searched for words.

“Euphoric,” Mia offered. Oni looked at her, nodding. A tear rolled down her cheek.

“What happened today was the best thing I’ve ever experienced. And I mean anything.”

Deb hugged Oni, getting close to her ear. Oni melded her body into Deb; both momentarily fought the urge to ravish each other.

“Oni, I’m ordering you to calm down.” Oni immediately calmed down after hearing Deb’s order.

“I’ll make it up to you tonight,” Deb promised.

“Ok, D. I want to taste you so bad right now, but I understand.” She gave Deb puppy dog eyes.

“That will not work.” Deb clucked.

Mia interjected. “Grab her ass.”

With Oni calmed down, Deb explained the plan, which was to have a grill ready to go by the pool. Swim trunks were required, and they were the only group slotted from 4 to 7pm. The others would bring food as well, but Fred and Deb needed to talk to Thalina to arrange a bit more for the event.

“So, Lina is short for Thalina; I dig the name. Who else is showing up?”

“I texted you the list.”

Mia looked at the names on her cell:

Alexandra, Caslyn, Iris, Bailey, Sarah

Imani, Daliliah, Kelly, the Boltzman twins, Kayleigh, Jessica, Thalina, Oni, Mia

Possibles: Minka, Keila.

PS Mia, I want you to wear this tonight

Mia smiled, looking at the hot little two-piece bikini Deb wanted her to wear. The cheerleader was in for a surprise when she finds out she couldn’t boss her around anymore. She’d be appearing in the clothes she wanted to wear; her leather pants and a badass tank top. She did need to wear a bra.

Another text shot in from Fred. It read:

Wear that lace bra you wore last night. The next time you give me a blowjob, I want to cum on your tits. Also, I don’t care where you are right now. I want you to cum for me.

You’re welcome

Mia laughed, not because of the timing, but because she felt no impulse to do anything that Fred ordered her to do. He set her completely free; she knew what she wanted to do.

Maybe she wouldn’t wear a bra.

Deb was intrigued, watching Mia. Fred had to have sent her something. Was it an order to tell her to be happy? That wasn’t him. Maybe a joke? Mia didn’t seem like the type. She would have to ask Fred about it when he came out. Regardless, Mia was the happiest she’d ever seen her.

Mia looked at Deb and got up to come over to sit beside her.

Mia’s hand was rough and callused as she took Deb’s.

“Deb, would it be okay if I hugged Fred first when he comes out?”

The blond-haired coed was beyond intrigued at this point.

“Sure, you can, Mia. Just don’t manhandle him, we’re going to see Thalina after he gets out.”

Mia tried to be as covert as possible with all the people around. The trio were getting a few stares in the waiting room.

“Alright. Got a question for you, Deb.”

“Shoot.”

“Can I take you into the bathroom and eat your pussy?”

Deb looked around.

“Just you and me?”

“If I thought there was room for three in the stall, I’d be inviting her for some double tongue action. Maybe you can order her to stay out here?”

Deb turned to Oni, who was now chilling out with a magazine. She leaned into her.

“Oni, I order you to stay out here. Mia and I are going to the bathroom, we’ll be back in five minutes.”

They were back in four minutes.

Mia sat across from Deb, smirking.

Deb was still wobbly. She couldn’t help but look at Mia with awe.

“Teach me your ways.”

Mia looked at Deb and licked her upper lip.

Oni gasped, “You guys did fun stuff and didn’t tell me!”

Mia reassured her. “It was my bad. I’ll make it up to you, Oni.”

Fred strolled out, noticing a look between Deb and Mia. He hoped they hashed out whatever they needed to. Mia got up and came over to him first. Deb and Oni stood up. Oni was going to rush over, but Deb stopped her. Mia embraced him.

“Thank you. I’ve got a present for you, it’s highly sexual, and let me know when you have time so I can give it to you.” Mia kissed him lightly on the lips. She tasted like Deb.

“You deserve a break, Mia. You and Deb had some fun before I came back.”

Deb sashayed up, kissing him on the lips, not caring about stares.

“Ready for our appointment with Thalina, babe?”

He nodded, grinning.

Oni wanted to get in on the action, kissing Fred on the lips.

“When can I suck your dick?” she asked, silken voice dripping with desire.

“Soon, Oni,” Fred hugged her, looking at Mia. “How’s Niamh doing?”

“They’re keeping her overnight for observation. I know you and Deb need to run some errands, so I’ll hang out here. If I get bored, I’ll walk the campus.”

Fred nodded. “Oni, stay with Mia.” He leaned closer to the exotic beauty. “I order you to obey her.”

She nodded, smiling. “Okay, Fred.”

It felt good to walk over to Tremodien Library. Fred and Deb held hands, making small talk. Deb was having such a good time she forgot she was going to change clothes. Texting Thalina for an assist, the cute hacker said she was on the case and would have something sent over within an hour.

Saturday before finals week, there were students at the library, but none in the labyrinthian depths where Lina stayed. As the couple came in, the light was off, but some candles were lit. Her webcam was on, and Thalina was dressed in a black floral half buttoned midi tea dress. Her sandals were off. She stood up from her comfortable seat, smiling as they came in; Deb was disheveled but gorgeous as usual; Fred was his usual sexy self. He strolled confidently over to her.

“Hello, Thalina,” he spoke, taking her into his arms. She melted into him, and when he kissed her lips, she responded, eventually parting hers to take his tongue inside. It was interesting with Lina’s braces, but after a bit, he pulled his mouth off hers with a smacking noise.

“Nice dress, Thalina,” Deb said, coming around behind the mocha skinned beauty, kissing her neck and embracing her from behind.

“Oh god this is so nice,” Thalina purred before Deb’s tongue sought refuge inside her mouth. Their tongues dueled while Fred undressed her. The sexy hacker wasn’t idle, undoing Fred’s shorts from the front.

The trio disrobed quickly, wanting to get to it; foreplay was a foregone conclusion. Thalina had a graceful body and wasn’t wearing any panties under her dress. Her pussy was trimmed with a thin landing strip. Small, conical breasts with prominent nipples were appetizing and Fred partook for a time. Lina focused on his hard cock, keeping one hand on it, stroking, while her other pawed at Deb.

Deb’s breasts pressed up against Lina’s back, while her fingers embedded themselves into the sexy hacker’s lady garden.

“Your fingers feel so good, Deb,” she complimented as moved to sit in her chair, his erection pointed north.

“Mouth or cunt, Lina.”

“Fred, I’ve wanted to fuck you since I met you,” she admitted, turning to kiss Deb before moving to straddle Fred, facing him. Deb leaned back against the wall, masturbating while the sexy hacker fucked Fred for all she was worth, her square shaped ass gyrating erotically, pussy contracting around his man meat.

“Give me the monster fuck of my life,” Lina requested, voice dripping with lust. She kissed Fred, keeping up her pace, which was slower than he wanted. Fred grabbed her haunches, turning her around, reverse cowgirl style. Deb to the cue, sashaying in front of Thalina, bending down to tongue wrestle her before moving her to her breasts. As Fred pounded Lina, she had a front-row seat to the under-boob tattoo she’d dreamt of. The hacker worshiped it, tonguing the inked flesh before sucking on the swells of Deb’s rack, kissing and fondling the supple flesh, bathing them in her saliva, grazing them with her teeth. Deb could feel the metal from her braces, a delicious blend of pain and pleasure. Her tits had never been munched on the same way; Deb liked it.

“Please spank my ass, Fred!” Lina wailed.

Fred moved Lina to the floor, hammering into her from behind while she devoured Deb’s pussy. He honored her request, spanking her bottom.

“Lick my yummy cunt, Lina,” Deb purred, pressing the hacker’s face further into her wet crevice.

Fred kept up his assault on both Lina’s soaked honeypot and smacking her ass. Soon, the bespectacled cutie began trembling in the throes of an intense orgasm. Deb went over the falls next, her high-pitched cries reverberating in the small room as she cracked her marbles around Lina’s mouth and three fingers.

Feeling his impending orgasm, Fred pulled Deb in for a soul kiss, exploding into Lina’s eager muff soon after. He gave the sexy masochist one more smack on the ass for good measure, eliciting a yelp and chuckle. She looked over her shoulder at Fred, lips and chin glistening with Deb’s juices.

“Thank you, sir,” she cried. The trio reoriented as they came down from their love set. After a long, three-way kiss, Fred regarded Thalina.

“Hey Lina, how’s it going?” The two women giggled.

Lina sighed. “That was amazing, Fred. Please tell me this isn’t a one-off.”

He looked at Deb, who planted a nice, long, wet kiss on Lina’s lips.

“Consider it a full-time thing, Lina. You’re part of the Ponytail Express and a member of Freddy’s harem. Can you be available for him whenever he needs this succulent ass?” Deb pinched Lina’s sexy bottom.

“He can have my ass and anything else.” the cute geek promised, smiling shyly before capturing Fred’s lips in her own.

The trio came down from their lovemaking, got dressed, then went over the situation.

“Thanks again for smacking the salmon with me, guys. That was amazing.” Lina cleared her throat. “It was also out of range of the webcam.”

“What have you found out so far, Lina?” Deb inquired.

“Yes, well, a status report on Mr. Terry’s bank accounts. Most of them have been seized by the police already, but there is one that I got ahold of. There’s reason to believe he has more, Fred. You’ll have to get it out of him.”

Lina sat in her chair; Deb sat on the arm; her hips nestled into Lina’s shoulder. Fred sat in a chair next to Deb. They were all clothed.

She sighed. “I just texted each of you how much money the fund got and how much money the PE fund received.”

Deb rubbed Lina’s shoulder. “The plan is to use Mr. Terry’s money to set up an account in the Ponytail Express name for uniforms and travel expenses. The rest goes to the victims.”

Fred saw $72,364 in the text. To a poor college freshman using scholarships and financial aid, it was a lot of money. $3618.20 went into the Express account.

“Sorry Lina, I got a location that Rick is checking out today. I’ve been texting him, but I need to talk to him in person. I’m also going to need you to start files on people I’m actively influencing.”

“You got it, Fred. Is Oni a part of your harem?”

Deb looked amused.

Fred grinned. “She is, Lina.”

Thalina’s shy grin materialized. “Can I ask a favor?”

“Lina, I’d say you’ve earned at least one.”

“I’ve had a fantasy fulfilled today, but there’s one more I’d like to make a run at.”

Deb kissed Thalina on the lips. Lina purred in response. The mocha skinned cutie ran her fingers through Deb’s blond hair.

“I want Oni to dominate me.”

Deb’s eyebrow raised. Fred grinned, looking at his woman. “You sure you don’t want Deb to dominate you?”

“That would be hot as hell. Deb’s one of the sexiest women I know. And your clit tastes like peach cobbler! How did you manage that?”

“Healthy living,” Deb laughed.

“To get back on track,” Lina continued, “I have this fantasy where Oni and I fuck. Sometimes with a strap-on, other times we scissor. What I want in real life is to be her sub. Not all the time, just where sex is concerned. I’ve had a crush on Oni for a while.”

“Does sub mean submissive?” Deb asked, eyes still closed as Thalina continued stroking the sexy athlete’s blond hair.

“Yeah,” Lina answered.

“Next time you’re alone with her, let her know you’re a harem-sister. She’ll probably ravish you right there,” Deb explained.

Lina took a breath, trying not to get worked up. “That is so hot.” She moaned.

“Are you going to harem-ize the entire team?” At Lina’s remark, Deb’s eyes opened, suddenly interested in Fred’s response.

Fred thought about it, finally shaking his head, exchanging grins with Deb.

“That’s a lot of women, some with boyfriends. You, Deb, Mia, and Oni will spread my influence. I’ll order any remaining holdouts to the join the team. I’m not planning on the party descending into some Caligula-esque orgy.”

Lina smiled. “You’re going to want to add the Boltzman twins to your harem, Fred. Twincest is so fucking hot.”

“Jessica D’Amico, Fred,” Deb suggested.

“The Boltzman twins and Jessica D’Amico,” Fred repeated. “I’m going to add Alexandra Muniz to both the Express and the harem.”

Deb was amused. “Is she coming out today?”

Fred nodded. “She’s bringing a swimsuit, too.”

Lina’s eyes widened. “Professor Alexandra Muniz, Fred?”

“Yep.”

Lina squealed, getting up off the chair, settling into Fred’s lap. He accommodated the sexy geek.

“It so happens she recently applied to be a Den Mother for Sigma Iota Alpha Sorority. You know what that means?”

“It means I’m not fucking an entire sorority.”

Deb laughed. Any other guy would have been all over that possibility.

Lina was incredulous. “Really, Fred? The possibilities are endless! I just want you to fuck Alexandra and then give her to Deb. She can be my spy, maybe even lover… If it pleases you, sir.”

Fred chuckled, putting his arms around her.

“Jesus, Lina. Well, I for one would love to see Alexandra with her mouth between Deb’s legs. What do you think, dear? We could come up with an initiation ceremony,” Fred joked.

Thalina was into it. “Get a bunch of sex toys, strap-ons, double-headed dildos. We could have a great time… sir.” Thalina kissed Fred hard on the mouth.

Deb rose, coming over the join the fun. She was ok about the prospect of leashing the professor and especially turned on about seducing Jessica D’amico. However, there was something about the way Fred responded to Lina’s subservience that made her uneasy. Would she eventually end up calling Freddy “Master?” Deb needed to know how far Freddy planned to push those boundaries.

“Alexandra, Jessica, the Boltzman twins, and anyone else you think would add to things. Keep in mind I’m trying to field a winning softball team besides your growing stable of willing women.”

Deb and Lina ended up giving Fred a slow, erotic, double blowjob. The ladies took their time, kissing and fondling each other while steadily driving Fred to his eventual orgasm. When he finally shot off inside Deb’s mouth, both women fingered each other with abandon. Lina’s pussy melted around Deb; her orgasm made even more intense by the sexy blond dribbling cum into her mouth as they kissed. It tasted like peach cobbler with cinnamon and smelled like sandalwood.

“Welcome to the harem, Lina,” Deb moaned.

“Thank you, ma’am,” Lina whimpered.