The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ponytail Express

Chapter 10: First Meeting

Now that Thalina had been properly inducted into the ranks of Fred’s Harem, he drove back to the dorm. Deb molded into him in the seat as they shared a large bottle of water.

The plan was to head back to the dorm, take Kelly to lunch in the cafeteria, move Deb into Kelly’s room and Chloe into Deb’s, then Fred hoped to get a couple hours’ worth of sleep before the Ponytail Express party. Fred knew little about the specifics; he’d be manning the grill for the first part, then the group would move into one of the 2nd floor conference rooms. The Ambrose Spencer Aquatic Center was the cornerstone for watersports not only on campus, but throughout the region. Deb had the place from 4pm until early evening.

As they exited his ancient monstrosity of a truck, Fred felt inclined to issue a reminder to Deb, his girlfriend and constant companion since Monday.

“Deb, we’re not going full David Koresh tonight, are we?”

She looked quizzically at him, flipping her sun-kissed, wavy blond locks nonchalantly to the side. Dried sweat mixed with other bodily fluids gave her hair a somewhat unkempt appearance, but she still looked gorgeous as hell. Her eyebrow rose inquisitively, causing butterflies to churn in his gut.

“Who is David Koresh?” she asked, while they walked through the parking lot. She handed him the water bottle, and he took a drink while she wrapped an arm around him, somewhat preoccupied with her cell. He opened the door for her.

“He was a cult leader. Things didn’t go so well for him.” Fred was about to further explain when he noticed her brow furrow because of something she was seeing on her cell.

“Something wrong, hon?”

Deb looked concerned. “Kelly’s acting odd. Let’s get upstairs and see how she’s doing.”

Minutes later they were on the 4th floor, finding out details from other people on the wing; no one had seen Kelly come out of her room today. Fred let Deb take the lead as she entered. Fred could hear water running and soft sobs. Kelly was sitting curled on the floor of the shower stall. It didn’t look good. Fred decided not to intervene unless Deb wanted him to.

“I’ll wait outside, Deb.”

She turned to look at him. “Good idea, babe. Before you do, please get her robe, then go over to my room and get me some of my toiletries, okay?”

Fred was already getting Kelly’s terrycloth robe. He ran his errands, then left to let Deb administer to the distressed upperclassman.

It was 15 minutes and another bottle of water before Deb texted it was okay to come in. Kelly, cheeks stained with tears, slept while Deb rose from the bed, her muscled back to Fred, clad in a pair of panties and a sports bra.

“Got you a water, dear,” Fred began. She turned to him with a pained expression. He quickly put down the bottles and moved to hug her. He was pleased she let him, pausing for a few seconds before hugging him tightly, sobbing lightly into his shoulder. To Deb’s credit, it didn’t take her long to compose herself.

“Kelly still loves Edward,” she explained. “She blames herself. She sees her feelings for other women as a negative thing that caused her relationship to end on a grim note. Kelly thinks she’s going to pull us into her ‘sinful sexual fantasies.’”

“Jesus,” Fred responded, “we broke her and her fiancé up, didn’t we?”

“Yeah, that was us all right,” Deb agreed, “dropping an emotional bomb on three people who didn’t deserve it. We hurt them, Freddy. Hurt her,” she looked at the currently dozing strawberry blond.

“In our defense,” Fred offered, “we walked in on the three of them getting busy with each other. I’m prepared to say that overrode our sense of right and wrong.”

Fred caught a look from Deb. “A poor-ass excuse, Freddy. And you know it.”

He nodded, “Agreed. Any thoughts on a solution?”

Deb’s brow furrowed, “I’ll be honest babe; I’m still working out why I needed to have her.”

“It’s a question I was going to ask you,” Fred admitted.

“Yeah. Remember how I came to live in this dorm?”

“Sure, you kicked Benji in the face when he got rapey with you at a dance. Your shitty sorority kicked you out and you had to settle for your own corner room.”

Deb nodded. “I remember moving in and seeing Kelly on the wing with her fiancé. She had everything I wanted and felt the farthest from. I guess I never forgot that. Seeing her Thursday night brought those old feelings up. I wanted to own her. When I suggested breaking them up…”

“I suggested that Deb,” Fred corrected his girlfriend.

“And I agreed to it, throwing in the attraction to both me and you. Some couple we turned out to be, right?”

Fred thought about it.

“You know what really makes us outstanding, Deb?”

She chuckled ruefully. “I hope you’re being sarcastic.”

“Hear me out before you throw stones. We’re not perfect, we made a mistake. It’s acknowledged and we can course correct and move on.”

Fred felt her stare. She was a mixture of emotions, mostly negative ones.

“I’ll talk to Edward first thing tomorrow morning. We’ll have him and Kelly make up; the two of them talk it out, like a mature couple. In the end, they agree to an open relationship. The perv in me says let her keep her attraction to us so we can usher her into the harem, but I leave that to you.”

“You’re seriously considering adding her to the harem,” she looked amazed, not in a good way.

“I’m merely riffing off the old plan, Deb. I’m okay if it doesn’t happen, I’m just letting you know it’s still a possibility should you wish it.”

Deb looked like she was tasting rancid meat. “As of now, Kelly Loeffler is off the menu. I feel like a world class shit for what we did, Freddy. We need to make sure this doesn’t happen again.”

“Is that a good enough punishment, Deb?”

“Fuck, no. I’m used to punishments that feel like punishments, Freddy.”

“Okay then, I’ve got a possibility for you if you feel like it,” Fred suggested.

“I’m all ears.” she was mildly suspicious.

“You become Kelly’s slave for a set amount of time. A day, maybe a week, depending on you.”

Fred knew Deb wasn’t the slave type, but it was clear she wanted to do the time and he couldn’t come up with anything better on short notice. Her slight flush coupled with the tang of arousal conveyed the intrigue she felt.

“She gets to do anything she wants to me?” Deb asked with trepidation.

“Within reason, but yes. Hence the punishment.”

His lover was still on the fence. “Given how Kelly is right now, she may have me fuck both her boyfriend and her. Are you okay with that, Freddy?”

“Deb, I think the more salient question here is are you okay with that.” Fred already knew the answer, via Deb’s heightened arousal.

“Okay, say I agree with this. Let’s lay out ground rules.”

“Ground rules for your possible upcoming punishment. You serve Kelly’s needs, which would include basic stuff like a maid service. If anything sounds or feels too janky, you call it and it’ll be over. I’ll give you a safe word that’ll give you control over them, and I’m not going to order you to agree to it, but I’m going to do it, give you the safe word and you can use it if you want.”

Fred took a deep breath, “Sexual ground rules. You serve Kelly’s needs,” he scrutinized his lover. He had to remind himself they had only been together for less than a week.

Her expectant look bade him continue, “even if that is sex with another guy. Same rules apply. Use the safe word and you gain full control over both Kelly and Edward. If this is going to be a true punishment, I’m going to be lax here. I know enough about them as a couple to know you’ll be taking another dick this week. My only request is that no guy gets to orgasm into your vagina.”

Fred was surprised that he was losing his composure. He could see his rising tone had caused Deb to become concerned.

“I know we talk dirty to each other, but I’m not lying when I tell you I’m yours, and I know you’re not lying when you tell me the same. Maybe I don’t have a right to request it, maybe it makes me a possessive dick, but the thought of another guy inside you just pisses me off.” Fred wondered why the fuck he had thought of this. He suddenly wanted to order Deb to forget the stupid punishment.

Her gentle voice intruded on his thoughts. “Freddy, if you’re not okay with this we can do something else. I’m curious as to why this angers you so much, though. I recall you saying you’d be okay with seeing me with another guy.”

“Because it would have been your choice, Deb. I guess my imagination is going wild thinking of situations where you wouldn’t have a choice but decided to go through with something anyways, because you’re you.” The couple shared a grin.

“I guess in a way not having a choice is actually your choice in the end, isn’t it?”

The beautiful blond nodded.

“If that’s your choice, then I’ll back your decision. And we don’t have to decide right now, by the way. I don’t think we should start with any punishment until Monday because we’ll be busy tomorrow. Is that okay with you?”

“Sounds like the matter is settled, then. Now let’s talk about your punishment, Freddy.” Her eyebrow raised inquisitively, still studying him. Kelly still slept soundly nearby.

“My punishment?” He asked.

“You don’t think you’re getting out of this without so much as a time-out?”

Curious, Fred saw where this was going and played along.

“Sounds fair to me, and it’s not like I don’t deserve it. Sounds like you have some ideas.”

“I do, but we should probably share ideas after things are right with Kelly.”

“Have you made any changes of your own to her in the last 20 minutes?” Fred asked.

Deb shook her head. “I calmed her down through old-fashioned physical contact. She holds both you and I in higher regard than we deserve.”

“Then let’s deserve it. I want you to wait outside for the programming part. I don’t want my orders bleeding over into you. Let me know when you want to institute your punishment of me and we’ll do that, but I’m suggesting a later date than today because of the meeting thing tonight.”

Deb nodded favorably. There was another surge of arousal; she was looking forward to the meeting.

Knowing he was going to speak to Kelly’s boyfriend Edward tomorrow morning, he made her explain how she felt about her boyfriend; he listened, realizing how much of a huge fuck up it was getting them to split up. Because of her feelings, it was child’s play to get her back to hopeful. He hoped Edward’s feelings for Kelly were as strong as hers were for him.

Fred couldn’t resist modifying Kelly’s behavior. He ramped up her attraction for Deb, giving her an intense lesbian fantasy of the volleyball player fucking a subservient Deb from behind with a strap-on. If Edward’s feelings for Kelly were as intense as hers were for him, Fred may end up getting invited to a wedding in the next couple of years.

Having finished the modifications, his thoughts turned to the first meeting of the Ponytail Express this afternoon. In a few hours, he would be in a conference room with at least fifteen other determined, sports-minded, healthy, attractive, competitive women. He’d be salivating if he weren’t already tired.

As a member of the faculty in good standing, and soon to be den mother of the Sigma Iota Alpha sorority and her obvious physical charms, Professor Alexandra Muniz would be a noteworthy addition to the harem, and the first mature women as well. Deb didn’t seem to care for her, but Thalina was two enthusiastic thumbs up, in part due to the SIA connection. He was no homewrecker; Alexandra had an arrangement with her husband, provided she was discrete. She would be brought on to help manage the budget for the Express, but she would be member of his harem by this evening.

Jessica D’Amico was Deb’s suggestion. As a mini celebrity, it was easy to go onto YouTube to find out more about her. Jessica was a self-titled “Jump Rope Artist,” performing flips and other gymnastic maneuvers all while jumping rope. There was a woman in Barcelona who was better and more popular, but it we all have our obsessions and this was hers. Nothing about what she knew about the woman led her to believe why she would want to be on the softball team.

The Boltzman sisters Martha and Mary were next up on the list and despite the obvious pull of adding twins to the harem, there didn’t seem to be any added value. He didn’t know them well enough, but perhaps something would strike his fancy. For now, Alexandra and Jessica would be more than enough.

Increasing the size of his harem meant increasing his influence. Earlier in the day, the quartet had both campus police and the medical center staff eating out of their hands. Niamh was well-cared for, and Mia sticking around the medical center ensured Fred’s influence stayed as well. He might double back to see if there really was a tracer sewn into his wound. He was reminded of the importance of adding a medical professional to his retinue.

Fred exited Kelly’s room to find Deb on her cell. He settled in, enfolding her in his arm. She instinctively leaned into him, kissing his neck affectionately. He responded to a few texts of his own from Rick, Mia, and Alexandra. He reminded the professor to bring a swimsuit, and she sent him a pic of her wearing a red and black striped shorts bikini that showed off her enormous cleavage. Fred could tell the reason was because her breasts sat closer together. He texted his approval.

Mia was a wild card. He wondered how much of her feud with Deb was even a real thing. Whatever their differences, they had gotten along well last night. Mia seemed to have a preternatural ability to please the women with her cunnilingus skills. Fred liked the redhead and hoped she would stick around after the season. She could re-enroll in the university and commit to her studies or run the casino.

“How’s Niamh,” Fred asked through texts.

“You keep asking about her like you want to add her to your little girl band Fred, makes me nervous,” Mia returned.

“Call it a concern. You may have noticed you can influence folks around you. This will increase the longer you’re around me. Niamh will be affected by this if she hasn’t already.”

“I have noticed that.”

“Has Niamh done anything crazy like make a pass at you or the medical staff?”

“I caught her self-pleasuring. I’ll have to watch the medical staff a bit more closely. Thanks for that information, Fred. Hadn’t taken it into effect.”

“Just an FYI, your influence will increase the more we have sex.”

“And your influence over me will grow too, I take it.”

“That is a 10-4 Mia.”

“Those are acceptable terms, Fred. Any chance you can make Niamh immune like me?”

“You’re not really immune, Mia, just resistant, and I can do that to her if you’d like.”

Mia texted, “I’d like to have some time with both you and Deb tonight if possible. Not sure if we’re adding Oni to the mix again. Let me know.”

Fred texted back, “Added Thalina to the group this morning, going to add two more this afternoon.”

“Holy shit, Fred. Will spending time with you tonight will another group thing, or will it be more chill?”

“I’m hoping for chill.”

“Don’t hope, just do it. Order them to give you some space. Take control or you’ll be trouble.”

“Tell me about it, Mia. I’m going to need a masseuse.”

“I can do that for you.”

“A massage would be great. If you do a good job, I’ll reward you.”

“Color me intrigued, Fred. What reward did you have in mind?”

“Let your imagination wander, Mia. I’ll see you at the meeting.”

Fred felt Deb squeeze his crotch, bringing his attention to her arching eyebrow. She didn’t seem to mind PDA out in the wing. Fred wondered how she’d feel if he took her right here in public view.

“Penny for your thoughts, babe,” Deb requested. Her hand didn’t leave his hardening member.

Fred leaned in to get close to those inviting lips. Desire gleamed in her eyes as their mouths met. Wet, juicy, slow and lewd. His chest tightened and his mind soared as he reveled in both the taste and scent of her. Their tongues probed and scooped as their lips smacked together wetly. There was nothing better in the world.

“Looks like I finally get you to myself,” Deb admitted.

“Let’s go to your room and I’ll show you how happy I am about that, Deb.”

She pulled away long enough to do a victorious fist pump. She gracefully stood, offering Fred her hand to pull him up, leading him into her boudoir. Clothes came off, and Deb mounted him, impaling herself on his rock-hard rod, her eyelids fluttering and breasts shimmying as little convulsions broke out on her body. Fred saw goosebumps on her arms, and he moved his own up her sculpted body to cradle her firm tits. She sighed in appreciation as her muscled abs worked her hips, grinding on his member. She bent down to kiss him on the lips.

“Cum inside me, Freddy.”

“You first, Deb,” Fred insisted, moving his hands down to her haunches. He grabbed her, a hand under her rib cage on either side, damp with perspiration. Their crotches slapped and slurped together, making erotic wet noises.

Those noises increased when Fred felt Deb quicken the pace, her pussy milking his cock. She responded to him with growing lust, her eyebrows raising in appreciation, drool spooling down her chin from the corner of her mouth, half-lidded eyes gleaming with adoration and lust as he filled her again and again. He rose to trap her spit-shined nipple in his mouth, working her magnificent breasts with his tongue and teeth as her saliva dripped from her chin onto her lovely breasts. Her high-pitched cries hit a fever pitch, and he felt her gush around his member. She hugged him desperately, finding his mouth and tongue fucking him in appreciation.

“I’m there, Deb!” Fred announced around their moans.

“Inside me, babe,” Deb cooed between her high notes. She clamped down on him as he shot his seed into her, exchanging loving stares as he emptied himself.

“Body and soul,” Deb murmured to Fred.

He felt her contracting vaginal walls milk his pulsing cock. Their tongues dueled for some time before Deb let him collapse onto the bed. Deb went to the bathroom as Fred closed his eyes, feeling the cool air on his skin.

Some minutes later, he felt his cock enveloped by Deb’s mouth. He didn’t harden until he maneuvered her womanhood over his mouth. She must have cleansed herself thoroughly, as he could barely taste himself. Still, he eagerly relished in her as she blew him. In time, she orgasmed around his tongue and fingers.

“Stick a finger up my ass, Freddy,” she requested as she continued slurping his greased and hardened erection. He complied, invading her puckered anus with his index finger, slowly entering, then exiting, feeling her muscles contract before finally entering her to the bottom of his finger.

“OOOooooh, Freddy,” Deb gasped.

Fred felt a finger enter his own rear, causing him to raise his own hips up, hitting Deb in the back of her throat with his erection. It was a unique sensation altogether, but pleasurable and surprising enough that Fred came hard into her mouth. His own finger released from her anus with an audible pop as he filled Deb’s mouth with his cum.

“Jesus, Deb,” Fred groaned groggily. She scooted off unceremoniously, vanishing into the bathroom again. He dozed fitfully, aware of his lover lying beside him. How many times had he cum today? What was the world record for most male orgasms in a day? These were the questions he asked himself as he dozed.

Deb’s tongue in his mouth woke him. He responded with a gentle suck. His mind swam in her one-of-a-kind fragrance.

“Wake up, sleepy-head,” she greeted, licking his upper lip.

He grinned. “Time to go?”

“10-4 babe, we need to stop by the grocery store and pick up a few things, then go over to the Aquatic Center. Get showered.” Fred saw Deb grab some of his own saliva and smear it on her neck. He had to ask.

“Dear, did you just smear some of my spit into your neck?”

“Well, since I don’t have one of your shirts, I take whatever I can. Is that weird?”

Fred felt it was indeed weird as fuck.

“Not at all,” he heard himself say.

Fred and Deb arrived via pickup loaded down with various grilling supplies. Burgers, brats, and pineapple wedges with cinnamon, honey, and lime.

Two items of bad news came down during the afternoon. One, Mr. Terry was out on bail. The defense team from Yull, Petechons and Graham were on the case and doing what they could for their client. He still didn’t know who the exact defense team was, but Fred planned to be present when the team pulled Rick in. Second, the mysterious Dr Cavanaugh was indeed an imposter. Fred had his scent, but this was cold comfort when it was now a fact that people knew both who he was and the ability he had.

The good news was when they arrived, Oni and Thalina were already there.

It was both interesting and exciting to watch his harem react to each other. Oni and Thalina clearly had hooked up earlier in the day; they hadn’t bothered to hide the musky aroma of their sex. They treated Deb with respect, greeting her with an embrace and a kiss before they greeted him. As a group, they were freestyling; there was no clear precedent or set rules other than what felt right. When Oni turned to Fred, she looked starved for him. Lina’s shy gleaming smile and those smallish conical breasts gave her graceful frame somehow made her appear younger than she was. Lina was unassuming, much like Fred himself, sporting a pair of sweats over a one-piece beige swimsuit that showed off those conical shaped breasts.

Oni, in contrast, was ready to go in a teal back tied top and a high cut bikini bottom, showing off her slinky, athletically compact body and heart-shaped bottom. Fred made sure they were out of sight before motioning to bring both in for a hug.

Oni sauntered over, embracing Fred, putting both hands on his ass and pinching.

“My Fred, I—”

He didn’t give her the chance to finish, just leaned in and took her lips with his own.

“mmmmhmmmm,” she moaned in appreciation. Fred stuck his hand inside her bikini bottoms, palming her taut, heart-shaped ass.

Fred pulled slightly away from Oni.

“Thalina, don’t be shy.”

Lina scampered over, hugging both Oni and Fred.

He kissed them both deeply, and it excited him to know they had both gone down on the other.

“I want to see you say hello to each other.”

“Okay, sir,” Thalina obeyed demurely in a manner that never ceased to excite Fred. He wanted to take Lina, but knew he had to set up the grill.

“Fred, you perv,” Oni chided, locking onto Thalina’s eyes as she transferred her embrace from Fred to the graceful mocha skinned cutie. Their lips melted into each other, sharing a kiss that fogged Lina’s cat eye spectacles as their tongues dueled erotically.

“Fuck Lina, you are so hot,” Oni finally spoke, her voice as silvery as ever.

“Hey yourself, Oni. You taste so good,” Thalina complimented, licking her lips.

“Hate to break up the love fest ladies,” Deb called over, “but you both need to finish setting up the conference room and Freddy needs to clean the grill. Chop-chop.”

“How did you get into the sport of swimming, Deb?” Fred asked as he cleaned the grill. The Ambrose Spencer Aquatic Center had been a bit of a relic until its renovation about three years ago. It was enormous, not only hosting sporting events but also conferences and parties on the second level. The combination interior-exterior venue gave the place added versatility.

“When I was eleven, my sister took first place in the diving competition here,” the gorgeous blond explained as she set out the paper plates and plastic cups. “I was a bit of a tomboy, but after watching my first actual competition, I guess it just set something off inside of me. Soon I was into all the sports. Tennis, golf, basketball, volleyball, and of course, softball.”

The facility was technically closed, but Deb pulled some strings and got the place from 4pm until either 6 or 7pm. Enough time to make introductions, map out a practice schedule, and anything else she wanted for the inaugural season of the Ponytail Express.

“Once I hit my sophomore year, things will narrow. I figure I have this summer to pursue this goal. The Ponytail Express is a onetime opportunity to win the city championship. My other commitments won’t allow anything else.”

“Why not keep doing what you want to do?”

She looked at Fred as if it was simplicity itself. “I’m here on a scholarship and I need to honor that, Freddy. Swimming is a commitment for me. I take my word and my commitments seriously.”

“Have you committed to anything else?” Fred asked, grinning.

Deb sighed. “There’s this sandy blond-haired guy who I kinda liked, but now I’m turning into his slave. I’m into him a lot, but he’s got a lot of challenges.”

Fred was curious. “Like what challenges?”

Deb didn’t bat an eye. “Taking him home to meet the parents might end up with him controlling their minds. Let’s say I’m not jazzed to see my mom make a pass at you.”

Fred tried not to harden at the prospect. The truth of it was he did not know what her family looked like until Thalina sent him what had to be a Facebook picture of a family outing. It wasn’t hyperbole to say that Deb was the least photogenic of her older brother and sister, which Fred found insane. Both her mother and older sister were just stunning, and her brother looked like a more jacked-up version of the late Paul Walker from the Fast and Furious movies. Apparently, he was in the military, following in the footsteps of his dad, Ned Stallings.

There would come a time where Fred would have to visit at least a few families, gaining enough influence so they would think it normal their daughter joins a commune where she shared one guy with a bunch of other women. Adding mothers to his harem didn’t rank high on Fred’s to-do list, but a retired military officer would be a valuable asset.

“Say, Freddy,” Deb called out, strolling over to him in a white crochet see-through duster style dress over the two-piece black swimsuit clinging to the sensuous curves underneath. The bottoms had a wide waistband that hit straight across Deb’s hips in a sexy, low-rise style. A Ponytail Express logo featured on the baseball cap she wore.

“Say, Deb. What’s on your mind?” Freddy put on his best good-natured grin, polishing off his second bottle of water since arriving.

“You planning to make me call you ‘Master’?” she tried to sound playful.

“Not at present,” he answered, intent on the cleaning the grill.

“Do you want me to behave like Thalina did?” she asked.

He faltered a bit on the grill, suddenly paying more attention.

“There something on your mind, dear?”

“Just wondering how long it takes before I’m behaving like Lina.”

“I hope that you all react in your own way. Counter question for you.”

She nodded, “fire away, babe.”

“Why didn’t you dominate Lina more today? She almost begged you to do it.”

“I guess I didn’t feel like it.”

“Seeing you dominate a woman would be a real turn-on.”

“Really?”

“Hell yeah. Watching a woman call you ‘Mistress’ while you made them do something dirty would be incredibly erotic. Deb, you’re already commanding in how you approach most things. I know at the meeting today the other women will eat out of your hand because you’ll move to dominate them, and they won’t have a choice but to listen to you.”

“I hope I appear commanding instead of dominating, Freddy. That’s just how I am. That doesn’t mean I’m into the BDSM thing.”

“I’m not suggesting that Deb. I’m just saying, being more assertive to someone like Lina would amp up her sexual arousal and might just amp you up, too. I know you want to command Kelly, and I’m betting you want to do the same with Jessica. Explore that aspect of you.”

Deb thought about it. She was still thinking about her punishment and wondered if Freddy knew what he was asking of her. Giving up control to any person she didn’t know intimately was far out of her comfort zone. Plus, if she was getting back with her boyfriend, wouldn’t it put her under him as well? Freddy seemed more than ok with her getting fucked by another guy. She wasn’t sure how she felt about that. There was still the matter of his punishment. No sex for the next week seemed like a rather lame punishment, but it was all she could think of.

Fred started up the grill and walked over. “Deb, this meeting is your show. For the next few hours, I’ll be your slave and do whatever pleases you.”

The chlorine in the air limited his olfactory abilities, but he didn’t need to smell Deb to know she appreciated the offer. Her nipples were clearly hard at the prospect of Fred being her slave.

“Since you said it like that, give me back Mia’s reins.”

Fred was always quick to notice whenever someone purposefully inhaled his scent. Deb was doing it right now, moving in close to him, unashamed of any PDA action.

“Deb, Mia’s promised to do something for us tonight as a reward for what I did for her today.”

“And what exactly did you do for her today?” the hot blond asked.

“I tried something new. If it works, I’ll be doing it for everyone. We’ll be able to phase out those activation codes.”

“I thought those activation codes were hot. Won’t that be dangerous in public?”

“If I fuck up with the orders, it might be. My control is getting better. I think it has something to do with our current arrangement.”

“What arrangement is that?” Deb asked.

“My hunch is that your scent mingles with mine, maybe changing it ever so slightly.”

Fred grabbed Deb’s ass, feeling her flex into it. Her body cried out to be fucked. He considered pushing her up against the wall and taking her.

“Hullo!” the couple was startled out of their conversation by three women coming from the women’s locker room tunnel into the pool area, one of them shouting greetings.

Kayleigh Milam stood just a hair over five feet, her curly tresses bouncing along with her step. The brunette possessed both an attractive British accent and bubbly demeanor. Her shoulder length, dark chocolate hair framed an intense face, highlighted by deep brown eyes and rose-colored, pouty lips. Her voice sounded a bit like Kate Beckinsale.

Martha Boltzman was seen at the “better half” of the twins. The drama major had dyed her hair a deep burgundy and wore it in a double braided ponytail. The young woman had put a lot of work into her appearance; Fred had a feeling that would be a recurring theme. Martha’s look would have worked for a college dance, not a pool party. She owned a pair of full breasts, the nipples pointed east-west instead of straight out. Martha had a nice v-shaped bottom.

Iris Gibson was an attractive black woman who bore a striking resemblance to Gabby Thomas, a famous Olympian. Fred knew Iris was probably going to be starting at third base, and was a priority on the target list of recruits. It was tough to tell if Deb paid extra attention to Iris because of her value to the team, or because of how physically attractive the woman was. Fred wanted her.

Fred greeted the women politely, asking about their grilling preferences. He faded into the background, preferring to watch Deb in her natural habitat. Over the next 15 minutes, a lion’s share of the women arrived, Alexandra included.

Mia was last to enter, strolling in like a rock star, sporting leather pants with a tank top. She let her large, pillowy breasts roam free. When Deb introduced her to a few of the women, they mostly went ape shit.

For added impression, when Deb called Mia to the front to introduce her to the team, Mia’s response was “Who wants to win the city championship tournament?” That sure helped get things fired up.

Including boyfriends, there were twenty-two people, five guys counting Fred, with seventeen women, mostly athletic, highly motivated to play ball.

Mary Boltzman, the “rebel” half of the twins, resembled Jack from the second Mass Effect video game, but with more color and fuller breasts. Her body was a vast collection of various tattoos, from her shaven head down to her feet. The bikini she wore was almost an afterthought, as her body seemed to explode with ink. Unfortunately, she brought her boyfriend, who was a dick, in the truest sense of the word. He openly gawked at the other women, especially Mia.

Fred felt he was being stalked by Alexandra. He hadn’t played fair, ramping up her desire for him for the last half of the week. Even through the chlorinated air, Fred could smell her arousal. She was frustrated and looking for release.

“I know it’s risky to talk in public. We’ll be able to speak in private after.” He texted her.

“I shouldn’t be here at all. It’s unseemly for a professor to socialize with students.”

“This isn’t socializing. It’s like being a den mother of sorts, but to a softball team.”

“You’re splitting hairs.”

“Alexandra, you worry too much. Stick around, we’ll talk about it after.”

“Okay, Fred.”

He fought to suppress a predatory grin.

Thalina and Oni came over.

“Hi, sir!” Lina greeted.

“Hey, My Fred!” Oni greeted, hugging him, “I want to fuck you so bad.” She whispered urgently into his ear.

“Oni, I think we want the same thing. We still have the Executive Suite, so we’ll use that again.”

“Can I see it tonight?” Lina asked, hope in her eyes.

“I’m not sure about tonight, Lina. We’ll have to see how that works. I may have other tasks for you. But eventually we have to acquaint you with Mia.”

“The redhead, right?” she asked, clearly excited at the prospect.

“The same,” Fred answered.

“Say Oni,” Fred began, “come here.” Oni leaned in so Fred could talk into her ear.

“I want you to fuck Thalina with a strap-on tonight. Really tire that pussy out, okay?”

Oni smiled. “Way ahead of you, Fred. This doesn’t let you off the hook. I want what you’re cooking!”

“Have some pineapple with a honey and lime glaze.”

“How can I get a Fred glaze on both sets of my lips?”

Fred laughed.

“You’re so nasty, Oni,” Lina remarked.

“You ladies look great in your swimsuits,” Fred complimented, still chuckling.

Oni spoke with honesty, “Oh, these won’t be on for too much longer, Fred.”

Mary Boltzman and her boyfriend sauntered over to Mia and seemed to make small talk. Fred winked at the redhead, earning a smirk in response.

“Catch you later, girls. Have fun.” Fred extricated himself from the harem sisters, matriculating towards Deb. He kept a safe distance, content to just let her work. He was at her beck and call tonight.

Deb put her arm around Fred when he came over. He felt a lot of eyes on them and put his arm around her waist, but there was a woman with her that had to be Jessica D’Amico.

“Jessica, I’d like you to meet my boyfriend, Freddy.”

It was clear her assessment of Fred was negative. She eyed him the way an older woman eyed an annoying child. The very act of being here was an effort worthy of admiration. Of her expensive jewelry, a ring appeared the most obvious.

“Buongiorno, Freddy,” Jessica sniffed dismissively, moving in to kiss both the right and left cheek. She never actually touched him, of course. It was showy and made her appear worldly and generous. However, Fred noticed the usual signs the ScSc was doing its work; nostrils flared and pupils dilated.

“Nice to meet you, Jessica,” Freddy responded, putting a hand on her shoulder. She looked at it, amazed by his boldness.

Jessica D’Amico was a three-time state jump rope champion. Getting into the hobby at a young age, natural ability merged with fanatical dedication, creating a master with the jump rope. The statuesque 5-foot 7-inch athlete posted her routines to the internet, garnering an impressive online following. Looking at her, it was easy to see why; long, honey blond hair framed expressive almond-colored eyes. Her olive skin was bronzed and healthy; a firm jaw and strong nose complimented her pouty lips. Athletically, her body was nearly equal to Deb’s. The crucial difference between the pair of gorgeous beauties was that while one was confident, the other was arrogant.

Fred pulled her in for a hug, making sure she got a good sniff. Caught off-guard, she didn’t resist. Her voice was incredulous in his ear, “What cologne is that? It smells fantastic. Is that sandalwood?”

“I know this will sound weird, but it’s my natural smell.”

The young woman pulled away, disappointed.

“Che peccato. If it was cologne, I was going to purchase it for my boyfriend.”

The next 20 minutes allowed for more introductions to be made. Watching from his station at the grill, Fred could see the cliques and factions within the group. Just like guys, they were competitive and shit talked. Deb’s new boyfriend was a large part of the gossip. Official consensus among the women was amazement, but there were some downright mean spirited things being said. He felt badly for Deb, thinking under normal circumstances she’d get socially eviscerated after today. It turned out the main instigator of horrible things being said was Jessica D’Amico herself. Fred took solace in the knowledge he’d be balls deep in her before the meeting was over. Unlike Kelly and Edward, Fred felt like he was saving Jessica’s boyfriend from future emotional turmoil. On the heels of that thought, it would be nice to come up with a protocol for dealing with jealous boyfriends. He couldn’t rely on guys like Benji all the time; learning self-defense would be a good start.

Martha Boltzman had turned into a bit of a religious nut, quoting biblical passages while not being bashful about trying to convert people, talking shit about her “deviant sister,” whose only real negative was her choice in boyfriends. Martha could have her faith if she incorporated a healthy amount of group sex into it.

Fred texted Oni and Thalina.

“Whatever Deb has you doing today will take priority, but I’d consider it a favor if you put in a kind word for me with the twins. Adding them to the group might be fun.”

Thalina responded with a thumb’s up and a hashtag twincest response that made Fred giggle.

Oni responded, “I don’t know, Fred. Martha is a religious nut and Mary is a masochist. You want that much drama in your life?”

“Point taken. A married professor and an arrogant bitch are drama enough.”

Mary’s boyfriend leered at Mia in front of the tattooed twin, apparently spurred on by the ScSc. The redhead ignored the boyfriend, texting Fred.

“You’ve got an admirer, Fred. That Latin Milf is eye fucking you. She’s in your 3 o’clock.”

“Noted. Going to add her to the harem. Enjoying the party?”

Mia sent back, “Won’t be staying for long. I’m still planning a thing for you and Deb, so don’t tucker yourself out by fucking everyone. I take it the macchiato treat with Oni is Thalina?”

“That is a Greenland-sized 10-4 Red. Lina’s officially a harem sister.”

“You’re a total dork, Fred, but you’ve got heart. Catch you tonight.”

“Looking forward to it, Mia.”

Initial pleasantries out of the way, Deb moved the meeting to the second story conference room. Within moments, it was clear to see the combined effects of his pheromones being generated from all five of them. No one was going out of control, but it was plain to see all were enjoying a pleasant buzz. Burgers, franks, and pineapple were on separate platters, along with paper plates and silverware. Thalina brought over and prepared a nice large bowl of fruit punch, complete with orange slices. The women drank.

Fred sat beside Alexandra but kept a respectful distance. He enjoyed teasing her and being this close, enjoyed her peppermint-like musk. She was squeezing her thighs together as her womanhood gently wept. Lina brought over a cup of punch, setting it down in front of the professor.

“Drink up,” Lina suggested into her ear. The sexy Latin instructor automatically took a sip, clearly enjoying the taste.

“Fred, go light on the punch,” Thalina warned.

“Okay?” He was curious what the mystery was.

“No biggie, just let others drink it instead. How about I bring you a water instead?”

Fred shrugged in response.

Oni was having a bit of fun with Martha Boltzman, hand on her shoulder, stroking her burgundy hair out of the way, talking close to her ear. While it was unclear what was being said, Martha’s nipples suddenly showed beneath her pool dress. On the other side of the room, Lina conversed with twin sister Mary and her leering boyfriend. It appeared they were talking about some of her body tattoos. The cute geek seemed to employ a touchy-feely technique that seemed to produce results. Jessica eyed Deb with a far more respectful look, and she wasn’t alone; several women and all the guys were enraptured by his sexy blond lover. Fred spared a glance at Alexandra, who was looking right at him. The professor was sexy as hell in a long deck robe over her striped shorts bikini.

“Thank you for showing up for the first meeting of the Ponytail Express, a new fast-pitch softball team I’m putting together. That you showed up means you’re interested. Now that you’re here, I’ll tell you more and you’ll see if this is worth your time,” Deb went on.

“Last year, a team called The Nightingales won the City Championship for the second year in a row. I should tell you they’ll be returning almost their entire team for a run at a three-peat this summer. Iris and Caslyn can tell you about them, but that’s not important. What is, however, is the fact the Nightingales will be disappointed because the Ponytail Express is going to win it all this summer!”

Some applause followed the raucous statement.

“Before we discuss fees, I’d like to introduce a few people involved in the day-to-day team business. I won’t be doing this on my own, and I’m happy to introduce Thalina Hughes, our resident tech specialist.”

Deb clapped, and the others followed suit. Mia gave a thumbs up. Thalina graciously stood, adjusted her glasses absently, waved, then sat back down. Mary’s date ogled Lina’s ass, her beige one-piece displaying copious amounts of nubile flesh.

“Next, I’d like to introduce you to our chief financial officer Professor Alexandra Muniz. She’ll oversee the team budget.”

Another round of applause went through the crowd. Mia was busy texting.

“Now, there will be a group vote for co-captains. While I would suggest that I be captain, I believe this should be a team vote, with the highest two becoming co-captains. I hope that works for everybody.”

With the votes tabulated, Deb and Mia were co-captains, with Caslyn getting the third most. The redhead was clearly surprised and maybe even a little moved that she got the nod. She even took off her shades. Mia reminded Fred in some ways like the character of Roy Hobbs from the movie the Natural.

“Everyone, meet Mia Riley. Mia, come on up.”

She looked to Fred, who grinned, mouthing, “Get the fuck up there.”

Mia reluctantly marched to the front in her black leather pants and tank top that had a portrait of a cat below the phrase “I like”. When Mia moseyed up, Deb gave her a hug. They exchanged words, and the whole thing looked amicable. Mia stayed nearby, stealing glances Fred’s way. It appeared she was trying hard not to laugh.

“Thalina, Alexandra, come on up as well.”

Alexandra glanced Fred’s way before standing. Her dark brown hair was done in a high ponytail, and it bobbed when she strolled up to where Deb stood. The blond stepped up and hugged Alexandra tightly, trapping her arms, whispering something into her ear that caused the older woman to blush, before releasing her. Alexandra seemed almost sad the hug was over, but finally stepped back and out of the way. Mia grabbed her by the shoulder and said something that caused Alexandra to smile.

“All rise,” Deb commanded. For an instant, Fred felt like he was a kid in church and the pastor was ready to give the benediction.

“Our last addition, many of you don’t know. He’s going to be our scorekeeper, but his position is much more than that. He’ll be able to give out advice and answer questions you may have. Fred, come on up.”

Fred stood; consciously aware all eyes were on him. He was uncomfortable, but not nervous in the least. He was looking forward to whatever was going to happen. As he ambled to the front, he caught Martha Boltzman’s eye and winked. She flushed, but didn’t look away, smiling demurely while twirling her thick burgundy tresses. He suddenly realized he was semi hard, but didn’t hide it.

He drew up to Deb, and she stepped into him for an intimate embrace. She kissed him lightly on the lips.

“You’re going to put someone’s eye out with that thing. Thank you for enjoying this so much, babe,” she whispered.

“That is a Jupiter-sized 10-4, Deb.”

With an arm still around Fred, Deb turned back to the room’s occupants.

“It’s Ponytail Express affirmation time,” she began.

“Repeat after me: Ponytail Express is who we are. We are the team with the biggest heart, best strategy, hardest practices. Through sweat and toil, we will prevail.”

After each sentence, Deb waited for the room to repeat it.

“We are a team who trusts each other, believes in each other, shares with each other.”

“There is nothing we won’t do for each other to achieve victory.”

Deb took them through the entire mantra three times, repeating the last line each time. It was exceedingly easy to see his girlfriend setting up every woman in the room to become a member of his harem. He wasn’t sure why she did it. He remembered when she had brought it up last week Sunday. It was her goal then to put him in a position where he could finally find a date. Was she still doing that on some level?

“Okay, end of the mantra. You all may sit down.”

“We’re almost done here. Remember, with everything that was just said, if you have any issues, discuss them with Ponytail Leadership.”

“So, when does the orgy begin? I’m bored as fuck,” Mary’s boyfriend decided enough was enough. “If this is going somewhere, PLEASE get the fuck there soon!”

Oni stood, hands on hips. She took both sandals off. “You a member of the team, Duds McKenzie?”

He gave Oni the finger, which triggered several people in the room. Fred was pissed.

“Bring it on, jagoff,” Oni challenged.

Deb stepped up. “David, right?”

Fred noticed the atmosphere turn hostile towards David. He did not know what the fuck he was doing. Fred was less scary than most of the women in the room, and the hapless prick was writing his ticket out of here. Even Mary was no longer on his side. Mia started walking over to be closer to the troublemaker.

“Yeah. I think you should give me a chance with you. We’re supposed to share, right?” He grinned leeringly.

“You’re not a member of the Ponytail Express, David. And it’s a choice, not a right. If you’re asking me if I’d like to have sex with you, you can fuck right off. You’re also not invited to the rest of the pool party for giving Oni the finger. Mary can stay. David, I want you to leave right now.”

“I’m not leaving… “

Fred headed his way. “Time to leave, asshole.”

For the first time in a long time, someone was afraid of Fred. The closer he got, the more fearful David became. It had to be the pheromone inducing a flight response. He backpedaled from his chair, all but running for the door.

“See you, David!” Lina waved.

Fred saw him look back over his shoulder one last time at Mary, who stood, unsure whether she wanted to leave. Her eyes settled on her twin sister, Martha, who mouthed the words “Please stay.”

Mia walked up to Mary, clearly admiring her ink. He noticed Mary’s gaze move from Mia to him, to his bulge.

“Dig the coat of arms ink. Lady’s gotta know her roots.”

Fred caught was Mia was trying to do, noticing specifics about her tattoos. He thought he’d take a whack at it.

“Good ink should always tell a story. I’d love to hear about it whenever you have the time.”

Mary took a seat, grinning uneasily.

“Hey, Mary. I’m Fred.”

“Please to meet you, Fred,” the tattooed twin said.

Fred moved in close, seeing the young lady’s pupils dilate.

“I want you to have fun today and enjoy yourself. You deserve it.”

She blinked several times nervously before answering, “Y-yes, Fred, I will.”

Iris looked at Oni. “Let’s go swimming, then.”

For Fred, it was like a moving buffet of sexy, nubile flesh. Caslyn’s boyfriend took his place at the grill, giving him a chance to have a little fun. His bandaged shoulder still hurt, but the painkillers did their job. Even though the chlorine cut his ability, it seemed as if the women concentrated more on him than they should have. Fred found it odd to be the center of attention; he deflected when he could, which seemed to encourage more attention. Perhaps it was being in the closer confines of the conference room that did the job. His girls were also active, encouraging risque behavior where they could. Oni and Lina worked the twins when they could.

Of all the women, none were more competitive than Deb. Even the most innocent of games were taken seriously by the sexy blond. During a game of water polo it was Deb’s team versus Jessica’s. Fred found himself on Jessica’s team, and the “fun” match was one of the most cutthroat games he’d played. In the end Jessica’s team lost. For Fred, just being around all the nearly naked gorgeous women was a tremendous victory. Jessica was coming on to him, but there was a fake element to it that Fred found disconcerting. The arrogant woman was quite forward and not used to people refusing her. It was a huge turnoff; he caught Deb’s amused look.

Fred caught Alexandra eye fucking him, and he winked playfully back. As a bonus, he found himself drawn to Iris Gibson. Something about her made him want to make her an addition.

Of course, there was Mia, sitting on the edge of the pool like she was too cool for the pool. Fred left her alone, knowing she would do something nice for him tonight. Patience was a virtue; it had served him well so far.

It was hard for Fred not to make comparisons. Like how Mia had the biggest breasts, but Deb had the nicest. Top three biggest breasts would be Mia, Alexandra, then Iris. Best breasts would be Deb, Alexandra, then Mia. Most exotic looking was a toss-up between Onvipa and Imani, who was Tanzanian. Mary Boltzman was exotic, but because of the body art, so Fred disqualified her. The nicest ass was a close contest due to all the athletic women present, but in the end, Fred had to give it to Iris Gibson, with Oni and Deb coming in a close second and third. Jessica D’Amico came close to Deb for best legs. Best abdomen was, of course, Deb, but Jessica and Iris were close. Deb was the only woman with a defined six pack. Iris and Jessica had a nice four pack, though.

Overall beauty in the end naturally went to Deb, followed by Mia, then Iris. Fred was tempted to make her a harem sister, but wanted to know more about her first.

As time went by, the Ponytailers went home. In the end, it was Deb, Oni, and Thalina. Mia went off to visit her cousin, Niamh. The others who stuck around were Alexandra and Jessica.

Deb and Fred sat in the hot tub when Jessica and Alexandra came over.

“Is it okay if I get in with you?” Alexandra asked, almost rhetorically. Jessica sauntered over as well. “Is four too much?” she asked.

“The four the merrier,” Deb answered with a chuckle.

Fred found himself in the hot tub with Deb molded to his left side, her hand gently stroking his cock under the suds while he gently finger fucked her. He could feel a spout in his lower back but was concentrating more on his fingers, stirring Deb’s honeypot.

Alexandra wasn’t in good shape; she was in great shape. What she had presented in her picture was better in-person. The lovely heart-shaped bottom and a closed set of tits made Fred think his cock would fit nicely between them.

She wore a white short bikini with red and black stripes that complimented her curves. On the other side, Jessica showed off her spectacular figure with a front tied hot pink bikini top and side tie bikini bottoms. It was the sort of present that begged to be unwrapped.

“This was nice. I had more fun that I thought I would,” Alexandra complimented the couple, sitting across from them in the hot tub. Jessica got in on the other side of Fred, but not close enough to touch him.

Deb looked at the older woman openly ogling her rack.

“Nice swimsuit, Alexandra. You have the figure of a 25-year-old. Do you do Pilates, yoga, or running?”

Alexandra smiled seductively at the sexy blond. Fred could tell the professor extended her leg, touching Deb’s leg with her foot, caressing it under the bubbling water.

“All the above. Thanks for noticing. What do you do to stay in shape, Deb?”

“I’m a yoga fan, but I swim and run with Oni. I have a plank routine that runs 15 minutes, it sculpts the core and glutes. It’s splendid work, we should get together to work out.” Deb licked her lips for added effect.

“What else to you do to stay in shape?” Jessica added suggestively.

“I’m happy you asked, Jessica. I can show you right now if it’s okay with you?” Deb asked. Alexandra nodded, flushing a bit. Fred had to get closer to Alexandra to smell her because of the chlorine, but Deb’s lilac and musk scent made him harden as much as her fingers stroking his cock.

One of Deb’s hands came out of the water, holding her bikini bottoms. She flipped them behind Fred. Alexandra licked her lips in anticipation as she brazenly eye-fucked the young couple. Jessica stared on with a mixture of awe and lust, almost unbelieving. Her hand rested on her chest above a set of bell-shaped breasts. Long red fingernails tapped against her sternum absently, entranced by how attractive Deb was to her. Her erect nipples showed her excitement. Jessica’s fingers rested close to the front tie of her bikini top.

“Deborah, are you going to… “Jessica got out while Deb moved to sit on Fred’s hard cock, reverse cowgirl style so she could see both women. Fred’s trunks floated to the surface in front of Alexandra, who grabbed them and dropped them to the side. Her other hand was under the water, obviously playing with herself.

“Yessss,” the stunning blond moaned as she impaled herself onto Fred in the hot tub. She worked his shaft with her pussy up and down, reveling in the sensation while being eye fucked by two incredibly desirable women, one of them a professor. She looked at Jessica.

“This is what you’re missing, Jessica. The best sex in the fucking world. Fred, grab my hips, please. Oh fuck, yes, that’s it. That’s it.”

“Fuck, Deb, I love it when you wiggle like that. Do you like the fact they’re watching you?”

She opened her eyes that were scrunched in sexual bliss as she worked her way up and down her man’s concrete hard rod.

“I love it, babe. I think they like it, too.”

Alexandra nodded; she couldn’t look away. A week of sexual fantasies about Fred and the ScSc had worked up a great deal of pent-up sexual energy that she hoped to release. She no longer cared how precarious her career situation currently was as she moved her hand through her hairy bush, into her weeping vulva.

Fred spared a glance around the facility and saw Oni and Lina not far away, both with cell phones, recording this moment for posterity. Maybe Jessica could start an Onlyfans account and start posting these up.

Jessica slowly untied her bikini top as she dipped her middle finger into her freshly waxed, dripping furrow. Fred smelled like sandalwood and sex, and she wanted a taste. If Fred could make someone like Deb into a nympho, then she had to try out that magic wand.

“They definitely do,” Fred observed both of them. “It would be great if they sucked on your tits, though, don’t you think?” He moved his hands up and untied her bikini, sliding it off her wonderfully bouncing breasts.

Deb smiled, jiggling on his member, arching her back while she stuck her breasts out. “What do you say, ladies?”

Alexandra took her bottoms off and was ready to work on her top when Fred stopped her.

“Professor, leave your top on. Jessica, take Alexandra’s top off.”

Jessica was fully naked now, having untied her bottoms, nearly salivating at the bounce of Deb’s incredible tits as the sexy blond quickened her rhythm. It looked like she was getting a proper deep dicking from the unlikely scorekeeper. At Fred’s request, Jessica stared at the brown-haired professor. The statuesque Italian stood, showing her bell-shaped tits off to the older woman, who tore her gaze away from the rutting couple to admire another impressive rack. Jessica’s breasts could have been fuller, but working out for hours a day cut down ever so slightly.

Their skin gleamed with water as Jessica embraced Alexandra in order to get her bikini tops off.

“Do you think they should make out, Deb?” Fred asked as he held on to Deb’s haunches, a hand affixed right under her rib cage on either side as she slid up and down his oiled shaft.

“Yeah, babe. They should kiss.” Deb had a front-row seat as the sexy professor and the beautiful Italian mashed their lips together, at first tentatively, but Jessica began getting into it more and it got hotter as lipstick smeared with lip gloss as their lips slurped and smacked together.

“Get in there you two, I wanna see some tongue fucking,” Deb demanded as she slowed her pace, adjusting to change the angle, putting more pressure on her clit and giving Freddy a better sight line. She put a hand on each other their shoulders as they embraced.

Alexandra moaned into Jessica’s mouth as their tongues sparred. Jessica finally somehow worked the older woman’s bikini top off, while displaying a scintillating show of girl-on-girl affection, eagerly reciprocated by the more mature lady, revealing both her experience and love of sex play. Their naked breasts molded together as they continued their lewd behavior.

“Get over here and suck my tits, ladies,” Deb commanded.

The sexy pair reluctantly decoupled, each moving like a guided missile for Deb’s body, touching it, caressing it, each latching onto a nipple, Deb guiding them with a hand on each head, cradling them, letting them know how appreciative she was to have them suckling at her breasts. The sexy blond dribbled spittle down to each of her breasts, which Alexandra eagerly ingested, while Jessica was more hesitant.

“You’re both getting fucked by my boyfriend.”

Alexandra moaned in response. Jessica cooed,

His lover asked, “Fred, do you mind fucking Jessica first?”

Fred was thinking of smooth jazz, trying to stave off the inevitable.

“Whatever you want, Deb. I’ll fuck whoever you want.”

She chuckled. “That is an acceptable answer, babe. As much as I want you to cum inside me, I shouldn’t be a selfish teammate. Jessica, switch places with me.”

Jessica pried her mouth off Deb’s tit. “Okay.”

Deb extricated herself from Fred’s cock, bringing Alexandra in for a make-out session. Alexandra glanced longingly at Fred.

“Don’t worry, Alexandra, your time is coming. Fred and I have been waiting to fuck you. It’ll be magical when he makes you his personal slut.” Deb embraced the professor, giving her the patented wet kiss special. The sensuous instructor held her own as the pair french-kissed voraciously. Fred made sure that image was burned into his mental photoshop.

Jessica sat slowly on Fred’s prick. She wasn’t as tight as Deb, but still warm and wet. Her body was sinewy and well-muscled, but still feminine. It took a few strokes, but once she hit her rhythm, her breathing quickened. Fred’s cock scraped her insides just right as she began working herself on his shaft. He palmed her bouncing titflesh, fondling the supple flesh. Fred kissed her neck and ear while watching Deb set Alexandra up on the edge of the tub, the blond admiring her hairy bush before opening her petals and letting her mouth work the professor’s womanhood.

“I’m fucking the scorekeeper,” Jessica kept repeating.

“And I’m fucking an arrogant bitch,” Fred countered.

Fred turned Jessica around, so they were facing each other. He kissed her roughly on the mouth and she responded by sucking his invading tongue.

“I’m going to cum inside you, Jessica.”

“No! You can’t come inside… “

Fred stopped suddenly, still inside her, looking into her lust-addled eyes. Alexandra cried out in passion close by, signaling the fact that Deb was going a great job munching on her honeypot.

“If I can’t come inside you, then you’ll present your mouth to me.”

“O-okay, Freddy.”

“Only Deb calls me Freddy. Call me scorekeeper.”

“Scorekeeper.” Jessica blabbered between the blistering rhythm Fred set. The scorekeeper mantra was repeated by the jump rope queen as an orgasm ripped through her convulsing, sculpted frame.

“I’m cumming!” Fred yelled, pulling out from the sexy Italian and sitting on the edge of the tub, his purple angry member bobbing for only a few seconds before Jessica’s mouth enveloped it. Grabbing her head with both hands, Fred slammed into her mouth, balls deep, before exploding down her throat.

“Take it, Jessica. Take it all.” She obeyed as gamely as was able. Fred could tell this was all alien, and she was trying to process things to make herself cum again. Several spasmodic orgasms racked the sexy Italian as the scorekeeper’s seed careened down her throat.

“Don’t swallow all of it,” Fred crowed, “save some for Alexandra.” He stroked her wet hair as she finally pulled off him, lips still full of his own honey glaze. She proudly glided through the hot tub towards Alexandra.

The combination of pent-up lust and Deb’s tongue had done wonders as Alexandra came around Deb’s tongue. Jessica first embraced, then shared Fred’s seed with Alexandra, whose eyelids fluttered as she savored the flavors. The sexy professor half embraced Jessica while she molested Deb with the other. The sexy blond moved from Alexandra’s sodden pussy to where the pair were busy sharing Fred’s special sauce to partake in a three-way kiss.

Fred was still rock hard, moving in behind Deb, sticking two fingers into her pussy. She swiveled her hips in appreciation, giving a high-pitched yip.

“You’ve waited long enough, Alexandra. It’s time to reward your patience,” Fred assured.

Alexandra pulled herself from Jessica’s mouth, immediately responding to the promise of a dick inside her, by presenting herself.

“Thank you so much, Freddy,” she gushed.

“Professor, going forward I want you to address me as Master.”

Fred saw Deb take advantage of the opening and got more intimate with the harem’s newest member. Fred still fingered his lover from behind as Alexandra wiggled her ass sensuously.

“Here is my pussy for you, Master,” she offered.

“Good, professor, now turn around. I’m going to fuck you from behind. Going forward, you need to know two things.”

The sexy instructor turned around, and Fred pulled his fingers out of Deb to grab Alexandra with both hands as he entered her from behind, eliciting an intake of breath and a shudder from her toned body.

“One, it is not your pussy, it is my cunt.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Whose cunt, is it?”

“Your cunt, Master.”

“Two, you are my slave. Is that clear?”

“I’m your slave, Master. Please fuck this unworthy cunt.”

Fred punctuated his intent through forceful strokes, the instructor’s rippling ass and cries of passion serving as a reminder of how well he was getting his point across. Alexandra orgasmed on his sixth stroke, water splashing as their bodies connected sharp slapping noise; almost like a whip. In contrast, Jessica and Deb rubbed their slick bodies together, their fingers strumming each other’s wet muffs. Jessica appeared to be losing the battle, which was only natural. Few people won when they went up against Deb.

There was nothing gentle about the way Fred took Alexandra. He could tell she loved it.

“You’re going to be my slave, Alexandra. I want to hear you say it.”

“Yes, Master, I can ah! I c-can be your s-slave. I’ll be your naughty slave’s cunt.” Fred groped her heaving breasts with one hand, causing her to cry out. The other grabbed her hair, encircling it around his palm a few times before pulling it slightly, making her arch her back. He felt her release around his hard cock yet again. Deb sat close by on the edge of the hot tub while one of her hands was entwined with Jessica’s hair, directing the high-class shit talking arrogant bitch to eat her very first pussy.

“Call me master, slave,” Fred commanded as he trip hammered the professor’s buttery crease.

“Muumaster!”

“Come for me!” Fred meant the command for Alexandra, but his orders were heard by Jessica and Deb.

“Mathter!” Jessica mewled, her mouth stuffed with Deb’s sopping pussy. The arrogant bitch’s body spasmed.

“Master!” Deb cried as she squirted onto Jessica’s blissful face, her abdominal muscles contracted as her body quaked with a massive orgasm. Her face scrunched in the agony of ecstasy.

“Master- ” Alexandra’s world exploded into both sound and light as she came. Last week, she considered Fred a good student, nothing more. Now, she was his slave and loved it, as her womanhood snapped around his wonderful cock. Whatever he was doing to her, she wanted more of it. She felt alive, fulfilled, whole. She was undeniably his.

As Fred blew his load into his instructor, he realized his mistake; he’d made three slaves instead of one, Deb included. He fought the urge to keep her as a slave. He could have them all, Oni and Thalina. Mia, and even her cousin Niamh. He would add them all, spreading through the campus like a virus. As he moved to sit on the edge of the hot tub, he dismissed the sudden urge.

“Jessica, Alexandra has something in her pussy you should eat. Deb, I want you to kiss me.”

Jessica acquiesced, sticking her face into Alexandra’s leaking sex, hungrily sucking both his seed and the sexy instructor’s juices. While that was happening, Deborah eyed her master with adoration, stroking his cock with her hand while finding the best position to give her mouth to him. Her other hand went to the back of his neck gently, not as insistent as usual, as it was not her place to force herself upon her master. As she obeyed, she felt a warmth in her loins that was like an orgasm, yet different. Between kisses, he whispered words to her as she reveled in the taste of her master’s lips. She arched her eyebrows playfully at him as she tongue-wrestled with the center of her universe. Deb felt herself floating back, her warmth spreading from her belly to her legs and chest, moving slowly but surely through her body as she gave herself to her master.

No. Deborah Stallings called no one master. Not her father, not Freddy, no one. She was the master of her own life, and she might be in love, but she didn’t want to be Fred’s slave. Knowledge of that fact was why he worked to bring her back from that condition. It was easy to read the guilt in Freddy’s eyes, knowing he’d made the mistake. It reassured her that she was safe with him. Would she be as safe as Kelly’s property for the next week?

“I am so sorry, dear. I got carried away. Are you okay?”

Deb nodded. “I knew you’d bring me back, Freddy. I think we should move this to the showers. Have you ever seen the women’s locker room?”

“Can’t say that I have.”

“I think it’s time to show you, then.” Deb looked over at Alexandra and Jessica as they continued their lesbian coupling.

“I think we should introduce your new members to Oni and Lina,” she breathed into his ear. Deb had to admit, Alexandra was a good addition as she watched the mature woman roll her hips all over Jessica’s face.

Moments later, Fred strolled into the women’s locker room, trunks in hand. Voices and laughter emanated, punctuated by the background noise of showers. As he entered the showers, a warm mist canopied the five women, all gloriously naked, gleaming with water and looking at him with a mixture of adoration, awe, and lust.

“My Fred!” Oni said, “Come over here so we can have some quality time with our scorekeeper!” Oni and Lina were showering together. Deb cavorted with Lina and Jessica. Fred remembered what Mia had said, but decided watching five women cavort wouldn’t lead to any funny business, would it?