The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ponytail Express

Chapter 7: Having the Floor

Fred planned to spend another night in Deb’s room, but he needed to go by his own room first to pick up some things. Stratford Hall was a male only dorm and as he came onto his floor, the resident assistant was sitting in the lounge area. When he saw Fred, he stood up and called him over. Fred forgot what the guy’s name was; they hadn’t spoken much.

“Fred Markinson?”

Fred walked over, trying to look casually intrigued. “That’s me.”

“Andy Ditmer.” He offered his hand. Fred shook it, giving it a good grip. Andy’s handshake had the consistency of soggy oatmeal.

“Hello, Andy.” Fred waited patiently.

“There’s a man in your room. I think he’s in law enforcement. Can you tell me anything about that?”

Fred’s mind raced. He immediately looked up and to the left as casually as he could. He shook his head to indicate he had no clue, but then had a bit of an idea.

“I reported a traffic accident earlier today. Maybe that’s it.” Fred felt like he was nailing being calm about things, but he was wondering who the fuck was in his room. It couldn’t be law enforcement.

“Fred, I want you to know you can talk to me if you’re having trouble. Think of me as a big brother.” Andy’s words rang hollow, but Fred nodded, trying to look as agreeable as possible.

“Thanks Andy. I guess I’ll have to see if that’s what this is all about. Wish me luck.” He grinned.

Andy gave him smile that was all smarm. “Good luck!”

Fred walked to his room, then turned around to look at Andy, who was getting ready to leave to go do whatever he was going to do.

“Say, Andy?” The RA turned to acknowledge Fred.

“Did he flash you any identification?”

Andy gave it a thought. “I’m pretty sure he did.” He didn’t look too sure about that.

Fred waved at him and flashed an empty grin. “Thanks again, Andy.” Without stopping to wait for a reply he went into his room. Before he did, he set his cellphone to record, then put it in his front pocket.

The man stood at about 5′10″ and wore a three-piece suit that most detectives would wear. Fred smelled gun oil and knew he was carrying. He wore cologne that smelled good, but there was an undertone of old vinyl and the coppery scent of blood. Fred knew this man probably worked for Mr. Terry. He wondered how long he had been waiting in his room. He must have heard them talking outside. Fred decided to play dumb like a fox. That wasn’t too hard; up until Sunday, he had been doing that for most of his life.

“Are you Frederick Markinson.” The man spoke with an air of authority.

“That’s me, sir.” Fred tried his best not to meet his gaze. He figured it would make himself look intimidated. Again, not too tough. He wanted to stall for time to see if his vaunted ScSc could influence this guy.

“My name is Detective Rogers. I’m working on the case and hoped you could answer some questions.”

“Sure thing, sir.” Fred walked over to him, indicating he wanted to put his backpack on the desk. He was trying to invade the detective’s space as much as possible. “Can I offer you a bottle of water?”

He waved it off. The man was shorter than Fred but more powerfully built. He had small gray eyes with bushy eyebrows, and a crewcut. From what he could smell Fred deduced the guy shaved less than an hour ago. So not cologne but shaving cream.

“I’m good, Frederick.”

“You can call me Fred if you want.” Fred sat on the opposite bed, trying to appear all fidgety.

“All right Fred. First question.” Detective Rogers brandished a notepad and pen. Fred found himself hoping he wrote a bunch of notes in there prior. He’d like to look at it.

“How long have you known Mia Ryan?”

“Mia Ryan?” Fred asked, looking confused.

The detective took out a photo, setting it on the desk. Fred saw that as a great opportunity to come in closer on the guy. He moved in and craned his neck to look. Sure enough, it was a picture of Mia from a time when she looked happy.

“She looks familiar,” Fred spoke, “but if I recall, her name was Leah, not…who did you say?”

“Mia.” The man said, his eyes squinted in focus.

“Leah,” Fred said. “Met her last night. Nice girl.”

“Oh?”

“Yes sir. Met her at the Diamond, out at the casino, tending bar. She okay?” Fred wanted to sound unconcerned.

“She claims you hit her a couple times in the parking lot.”

Fred considered the angle this guy was taking. He was trying to put Fred back on his heels, so he admitted something. They knew he was with her last night and they wanted to know what his connection to her was.

“Me? Assault?” Fred chuckled. “Leah would have broken me like a twig, sir.”

“Mr. Rogers” sized him up, reconsidering. It was at that point Fred noticed the detective’s small eyes unfocused somewhat.

Rogers nodded. “Regardless, we have to follow up,” His eyes went glassy.

“Detective Rogers, I want you to tell me your first name.”

“Rick…I mean, Ken,” He looked unsure, but Fred wanted to play it cool. The guy still had a gun.

“Ken Rogers? Hope nobody gives you too much of a hard time for that name. Does anyone call you the Gambler?”

Ken sort of half-grinned; it was creepy enough to give Fred goosebumps.

“They don’t…give me a hard time.”

“Ken, you seem tired. You should sit down,” Fred motioned at his chair, even pulled it out to be polite. Ken nodded agreement and sat.

“Ken, if the gun belt is awkward, you should take it off. You can give it to me, I’ll hold it for you.” Fred hoped he hadn’t overstepped his bounds. Slowly but surely, Rick did what he was told. Fred took the offered belt and holster, hanging it off the bed at the other end of the room. Rick watched him do it impassively, hands balled into fists as he yawned.

“I want you to hear my voice.”

“I hear your voice.”

“I want you to relax. Fall deeper into sleep, listening to the sound of my voice.”

Fred instilled obedience and loyalty, got Rick’s cell phone information, and transferred a thousand dollars into Fred’s PayPal account.

“Rick, why did you pay me a visit?”

“I was sent here by Mr. Terry to find out how you know Mia. I had some leeway w/ this but what I was going to do was intimidate you into admitting everything you know about her. I was to discern how much of a threat you actually are, then drive back and report in.”

Fred sent Rick’s entire contact list to his own cell. Mr. Terry’s number was unknown. Well, shit-wich. Fred asked about the prostitution camp and Niamh.

“Niamh is one of Mr. Terry’s best earners. He blackmails her by threatening to kill her cousin, Mia. She’s been turning tricks for the last couple of years.” Son of a bitch. He was playing them off each other. Fred was still recording the conversation.

“Rick, you’re going to tell me the names of every employee you know, starting from Mr. Terry’s inner circle and moving out from there.” Time was an obstacle, so after a few minutes of names Fred stopped him.

“Rick, I want you to give me your own opinion, since we’re friends.”

“Good friends.”

“In your opinion, is Mia or Niamh in danger of getting hurt?”

“No. I think Mr. Terry keeps them around as part of an agreement he had with Oakes.”

“Who’s Oakes?”

“Niamh’s dad. Went to jail five years ago. Mr Terry took on both Niamh and Mia.”

“Oakes Riley is Mia’s uncle, Niamh’s dad?”

“Yes.”

“And by ‘take on’ you mean took into slavery.”

Rick nodded. “Yep.”

“Rick, I have another question for you. What would it take to get me a meeting with Mr. Terry?”

Rick considered this. “Fred, we did a background check on you and you’re fucking harmless. Mr. Terry was just doing his due diligence because Mia’s feisty and she wants out. He was making sure you weren’t going to attempt to rescue her and her cousin. Believe me when I tell you that you do not want to meet with Mr. Terry.”

Fred believed him. “Rick, you make a good argument. I don’t want to meet with him. But after you tell me how many cops you have on the payroll, I want you to tell me everything you know about the compound behind the Nugget. I want to know how to go about paying for a woman’s services out there.”

Rick was helpful. Fred wished he had more time with him but didn’t want anything looking suspicious. Rick would report back to Mr. Terry with the truth, for the most part. Fred and his friends were starting up a new softball team and someone had seen Mia at the Diamond and remembered her. This reinforced exactly the story they had given Mia.

Fred eventually brought Rick out of trance after giving more than a few commands.

“Thanks again, Detective Rogers! Have a great day.”

“You too, Fred. Thanks for your input, and thanks for the advice about changing my oil.”

“Don’t mention it.”

They shook hands. Rick let himself out. Fred watched him get into his vehicle. He texted him from his cell. Rick was sitting in the driver’s seat and had started the car, but it didn’t move. Rick stared at the text Fred had sent. It was an activation code that put him into trance.

Fred:

Kcir Dellor

Fred:

Rick, can you read this

Rick:

Yes

Fred:

Rick, every time you read a text from me, you’ll become more loyal, more obedient. I want you to repeat that to me.

Rick:

that to me

From the window, Fred grimaced. “Fuckbeans!” He whispered.

Fred:

Rick, I want you to repeat every time you receive a text from me, you’ll become more loyal, more obedient.

Rick:

Every time I receive a text from you, I’ll become more loyal, more obedient.

Fred:

Good, Rick. After you report to Mr. Terry, I want you to find somewhere where you have privacy, then send a text to me.

Fred brought Rick out of trance after making him delete the text message. He wasn’t sure how solid the commands were, but if he could reinforce them, he’d effectively have a very good friend at the casino. That alone was worth it’s weight in gold. Fred knew that if they managed to Free Mia and Niamh, Mr. Terry would come after them. He briefly envisioned scenarios based on a successful mission tomorrow night; none of them ended well. Suddenly, clarity struck Fred like a lightning bolt. He was surprised he hadn’t thought of it sooner. He needed to bounce his idea off Deb.

Deb’s dorm

Thalina’s face appeared on Deb’s laptop; it looked like she hadn’t moved from her spot in the basement of the library. Fred thought that maybe sending her a command to take better care of herself might be a good idea. Deb was sitting at her desk wearing a pair of running shorts, and a black sports bra that showed off a good portion of her sexy, under-boob chest tattoo.

“What did you find out, Thalina?” Deb asked.

“Some useful stuff. There’s a lot of names here. A few cops on the payroll. It would be my pleasure to arrange a 911 call getting the cops out to raid that place. You guys could be standing by to use the confusion to get both girls out.”

Deb looked at Fred. “We could go out there as a couple looking for a third. Rick could arrange that, couldn’t he? We could be onsite and when the call comes, we spring into action, get Niamh out, send a message to Mia letting her know the coast is clear.”

Thalina smiled. “Damn Deb, you are hardcore! If you and Fred find yourselves in a three-way, record it! I can sell digital bootlegs and make a little cheddar!” She had an infectious laugh.

“There’s another option,” Fred spoke. He came over, meaning to crouch down beside Deb to get into camera. Deb rose off the chair instead.

“I can just sit on your lap, babe,” Deb offered. Fred took the chair and Deb plopped into his lap, sideways but still in view of the camera. Fred wondered how long this arrangement was going to work until he ended up inside her. His lover cleared her throat and Fred forgot he had the floor. Thalina looked infinitely amused.

“The 911 call isn’t going to work for a couple of different reasons. We know Mr. Terry has an agreement with the cops that’s still in place. Any calls going to them are going to also get funneled to Mr. Terry. The only way the police help us is if we could rig it so they’re nearby for other reasons that have nothing to do with Mr. Terry.”

“Secondly, let’s say we succeed. He’s going to go after Mia and Niamh and when he does, he’s going to find us. If we want to do this right, we need to go scorched earth with Mr. Terry. We know where his office is. We can use Rick to help us triangulate where he’ll be. If I get enough recruits on my end we can kidnap the guy.

“Holy shit Deb, Freddy’s more hardcore than you!” Thalina praised. “I can see why you’re with him. It’s the quiet ones you need to watch out for. How are you recruiting his people, Fred? You got something special?”

“Oh, he’s got something all right,” Deb admitted, wiggling her hips slightly into Fred’s groin for emphasis. “Kidnapping him is a bad idea. There’s a ton of what-ifs and he’s likely to be heavily guarded. Then we’d have to walk him out of a crowded Casino. Yeah, that’s not a good idea, Fred.”

Thalina countered, “Fred’s still right about one thing, Deb. Mr. Terry will come for you guys.”

Fred was thoughtful about it. “He’s going to want to get Niamh back as soon as possible. We lure him to a place where he’ll feel at ease. I think I know the place, too.”

It clicked for Deb. “Police station,” Fred nodded agreement.

Thalina was confused. “At the police station you won’t have any control over the situation.”

“I have contacts at the police station,” Fred explained, much to the interest of the two women.

“You do?” Deb questioned.

“My dad was a cop before he died; not here, but upstate. I might be able to finagle an interrogation room for a bit.”

“I’ll have Rick pick me up and take me out there early, get close to the some of the staff, maybe make some friends. One of the operatives is a woman named Minka. If I can get close to her, I might be able to make at least one other friend.”

“I don’t think they’re going to be too friendly towards you, Fred,” Thalina spoke.

“You’re probably right,” Fred agreed. “I’ll have to give it my best shot.”

“Fred,” Thalina began with a hint of suspicion in her voice, “I feel like there’s something you’re not telling me.”

Deb looked at her, grinning. “Thalina, did I ever tell you about that Magnolia Saola?” Her activation code was used, her face went slack. Deb put her further under, refining her orders. Given her position she needed to know about Fred’s abilities, but she would be held to secrecy. She reinforced Thalina’s loyalty and trust. She also gave her a command to be more active. Deb also had a question to ask her.

“Thalina.”

“Trust sexy Deb,” Deb’s eyebrow arched. She hadn’t programmed that.

“Tell me how you feel about Onivpa Dasna.”

Thalina smiled seductively. “I’d like to be the butter on her muffin.”

“Good to know,” Deb muttered. A few minutes Thalina was brought out.

The dark-skinned woman with the infectious laugh got back on track.

“So, Fred goes out alone ahead of the time, tries to turn as many enemies into friends as he can? Where does Deb fit into this?”

“We’ll have to take Oni’s car. She’s going to want to help,” Deb explained.

“I’ll go in alone, get Niamh, head out the back way to hook up with Deb and Oni. You two cover my ass if I get into trouble. We get into the vehicle, drive to the police station. We send Benji out to the Casino in case we need reinforcements and to pick up Mia. I have a hunch we’ll need her at the station.” Deb mulled it over like hot dogs in applesauce.

“You’re going to be alone for a long time, Freddy. I don’t like it,” Deb fretted.

Thalina shared in her friend’s concern. “That’s a long time to lone wolf it out there.”

Fred nodded curtly. “Hey, last thing I want to do is beard the Lion’s Den. I just don’t see another way. And I won’t be alone, I’ll have Rick, and if I’m lucky this Minka woman.”

“It’s a start. Need to iron out details,” Thalina added.

Deb still wasn’t sold. “Especially since we’re going in tomorrow night.”

While Thalina made small talk with his girlfriend, Fred slid one of his hands to Deb’s back thigh, giving it a pinch and a gentle squeeze, sliding up to that magnificent ass. To that, he gave a loving pinch. Deb ran her fingers through Fred’s hair but stopped abruptly at her rump being pinched, giving his hair a little tug. She still wiggled her ass into his crotch.

“Thalina, do you own swimwear?” Deb asked. Fred’s other paw leisurely moved up until it was inside her thigh, resting on the outside of those thin running shorts. Deb’s free hand moved to intercept Fred’s hand, holding it. She shot him a playfully admonishing look.

“I don’t look good in them, but I’ve got a few.” Thalina admitted.

“I call bullshit; you look great. Come to the Ponytail Express pool party first meeting!” Fred loved the feel of Deb’s ass but decided it would be even more fun to loosen her shorts so he could take things a bit further. He reached around, pulling the drawstring on those little running shorts. Deb let things proceed, but she did give his hand a squeeze in warning. He was hell-bent to see this through. He could tell from Thalina’s shy smile that she totally saw it.

“Yeah, you should definitely come!” Fred agreed, as he moved his hand back to Deb’s bottom.

“I know it’s last minute, but we need to get you out of that basement so you can face-time with the ‘normals’ again.” Deb agreed.

“Is Onvipa going to be there?” Thalina queried, hopeful. Fred matriculated under Deb’s shorts to massage and pinch her bare ass. She gasped before talking but didn’t resist.

“Onvipa will be there,” Deb stated. She was trying to have a conversation while getting felt up. Running his hands over her ass was incredible; he was caught in a feedback loop; he could both see and smell Deb’s arousal and it turned him on. He was curious to see how far he could push Deb. Would she crack on screen? What would Thalina do? She might freak out, but Fred thought it would probably go the other way. He decided squeezing her derriere would be the furthest he’d take things for tonight at least. When he inducted Thalina into his harem calls like this would much more lurid.

“Cool. I assume you’re coming, Fred?” He looked closely at Thalina. She struck an almost conspiratorial tone. He had a feeling she knew what he was doing to Deb. He had a feeling she was intrigued.

“Affirmative, Thalina. You look cute with braces I might add. And your nail polish is awesome.” Fred could tell those fingers were dexterous the way she was working her undercarriage. Even though she had a year on Deb, she looked younger; more innocent.

“Glad someone noticed,” Thalina spoke, giving that shy smile.

“Well, time for us to get studying.” Deb declared.

“What are you studying? Advanced anatomy, maybe? A treatise on both men and women’s reproductive organs?” Thalina tittered, Deb clucked

Fred wasn’t going to push unless he received the go-ahead. If he took things too far, he might end up alienating both of them. It was a sign of how far they’d come that she wasn’t doing anything to actively dissuade him. Fred caressed her hand with his but gave Thalina a grin and a wink. Out came the shy smile; the one that revealed both interest and curiosity.

“Time to go, thanks again Thalina! See you soon!” Deb repositioned herself, shutting the meeting app off and closing her laptop.

“God, you have a nice ass.” Deb settled back into his lap, immediately grinding against his crotch.

“And you are a bad fucking boy, Freddy.” Her defined arms were on the desk for support, her back to Fred. Her ass swayed and circled in his lap. Fred had heard of lap dances and surmised this was similar. He could see the draw. Fred moved to undo his jeans, but she trapped his hand with her ass.

“You don’t do that until I say so.” That was an order. Deb wasn’t mad, she was competitive, and it was payback time for Fred. Deb didn’t have to be great at lap dancing; her body spoke volumes. Fred was getting extremely worked up.

“Terminal.” He spoke as she gyrated. Her chuckle was low and sexy.

“You don’t get off that easy. Take my shorts off, you bad boy.”

Deb’s ass rose off his crotch. Fred complied, peeling off her shorts, kissing the areas that were revealed. The incredibly toned ass, those bikini line thighs in high definition, her legulence was in full effect. Calves you just wanted to sink your teeth into. And of course, at the vee of those marvelous thighs, sat her neatly trimmed lady garden.

“I want your mouth on my pussy.” Fred was only too eager to please.

Deb was standing on her tip toes, legs wide apart; one arm was used for support since Fred happily settled in a crouch underneath her. He began ladling out her juices with his tongue while both fingering her slowly while massaging her firm, swiveling ass. Deb’s other arm gripped Fred by the back of the head, urging him further inside her. She ground into him, whispering “yes” over and over. For minutes she luxuriated in the feel of him inside her increasingly wet furrow before she wanted to take things further.

“YesTeRminaL!” Deborah babbled. Fred made the immediate connection, pulling his chin away from her soaked honeypot just long enough.

“Cupcake.” He immediately resumed his merciless assault on her sex.

Deb’s back arched, face contorting in the sweet pain of pleasure. She heard her lover slurping inside her, felt the vibrations of his mouth, and the tongue rolling her engorged clit. Both her vagina and left leg twitched, then spasmed in tandem. She shook her head, her fine blond hair fluttering, sweat and saliva fell off her lips and chin. The corded muscles in her arms trembled. She was incoherent save for the occasional expletive. Finally, she put her weight onto Fred, sinking down next to him. Even with her physique, she had to catch her breath. Fred sought to give her a taste of herself with his lips and she readily accepted it, sucking on his tongue. There was nothing she wouldn’t give to him.

“Freddy, you’re out of the doghouse for punishing me with Thalina.” They both giggled.

“Terminal,” Fred said, looking to put her back to normal.

Deb shook her head. “I’d like to stay wild a little longer. If you think I’ll hurt you or someone else you make sure to use it then, ok? I’m trying to learn control.” She gave Fred a wet smooch with plenty of tongue; she was energetic and ready to go.

“Stand up, Freddy.” They worked as a team to get his pants off, followed by briefs stained with pre-cum. Deb leaned into the most magnificent cock she’d ever seen and gave it a long, lingering lick from the base of the shaft to the crown. Her eyes filled with carnal promise, threatening to scorch her boyfriend’s soul.

Deb went to work, using her tongue and both hands as she cradled his balls and worked her man’s shaft as she alternated between sucking him off, and kissing his scrotum, coating him with copious amounts of saliva. Her lustrous blond locks got in the way a few times and she’d flip it with a free hand as she worked his meat. Once when she sucked both testicles, during a low moan, she looked up at him, peeking out from under his spit shined cock. It was a look of ecstasy that pushed Fred into overdrive.

“Oh, my ah! God, Deb! Su-suck!” Her pace increased with his encouragement.

“Deb, I’d l-like to cum on your tits.”

She stopped mid-headbob, moaning when Fred’s request sunk in. She gazed adoringly up at him, her mouth full of cock, nodding her assent. At times she’d try to take him deep, but she couldn’t control her gag reflex. However, as the litany of slurping noises and dripping saliva could attest, she was only too eager to learn. Maybe one of the other girls could show her how.

“I’m almost there.” Fred grunted. As he had the edge of the desk locked in a death grip, he contemplated grabbing Deb with both hands and fucking her mouth. What stopped him was she was in the zone, doing a magnificent job polishing his rod. He couldn’t get over Deb, saliva and precum dripping from her chin, nostrils flaring, the indention his dick made on her cheek from inside her mouth as she turned her head to the side to change the angle. What had he done to deserve this?

“Ah! About to…” Fred needn’t say another word. Deb extricated his shiny purple erection from her mouth with a loud “Shlup,” then proceeded to jack him onto her supple breasts. Deb’s hand drained him as he shot load after load onto her jiggling tits. She took him into her mouth in order to clean it, then used her hands to rub his semen into her chest like it was lotion.

Deb rose from kneeling to standing with fluid grace. One hand was massaging Fred’s flagging member while the other grabbed the back of his neck as she pulled him in for a soul-searing kiss. After a time, she pulled away to look deep into his eyes. Both hands moving to either side of his head, she spoke three words to him. He gazed into her eyes with uncharacteristic intensity before repeating the same words back to her. Fred gripped Deb’s glistening haunches tightly as they shared a passionate kiss.

A bit later, the couple decided to study in the commons area on the floor. Partly because they wanted to make nice with the floor residents. They felt with the noise they had been making over the last couple of days, they should appear for a mea culpa. Another reason was that they really needed to study for the upcoming finals that was starting next week. They were also going over preparations for tomorrow’s “raid”.

When the pair came out on the floor, the couch was empty, but one of the six chairs was occupied by

Marla, a severe looking heavyset girl. “We should sit on the couch,” Deb suggested.

“Yeah, we can do more damage that way,” Mused Fred. The pair sat down to begin studying. Deb saw it first, smirking and nudging her boyfriend.

“Babe, looks like you have another convert.”

While it would appear Marla was studying, she was under Fred’s influence, leisurely bringing herself off while her calculus book was open beside her.

“For the luvva Pete,” Fred exclaimed. He rose from the couch and went over to Marla, giving her some commands to snap out of it and to not have a problem with Deb’s extra-curricular activities. He went back to the couch.

They both heard a high-pitched keening noise coming from one of the other rooms. Clearly someone else was having a great time. Ken and Dierdre spilled out of one of the other rooms, Dierdre had Ken’s schlong in her hand, and Ken pushed her back in the room. Judging by the sound he’d pushed her up against the wall.

Deb and Fred exchanged looks. Her eyebrow arched; Freddy’s brow creased in worry

“Jesus Fred,” Deb snickered.

“Everyone just went full fuck-beast.” Fred shook his head.

Deb was amused. “Orgy on the fourth floor, west wing.” Such a thought would have mortified her last week. Now she could actually picture it. She thought of Kelly, a member of the UCF women’s volleyball squad. She’d seen her in the showers a couple of times, a legitimate knockout by anyone’s standards. Deb thought that when Mia cleaned up, she would be a notch above Kelly. She began picturing Kelly and Mia together and her belly began to heat up. Pulling herself out of her reverie, fingers twirling hair, thighs rubbing together and her other hand dangerously close to her aching right breast, she knew Freddy needed her.

“Terminal Cupcake.” She whispered. Freddy’s scent vanished like a bad magic trick. Her lower lip reflexively extended in sadness. On the plus side, she seemed to be gaining control.

“Fuck-beans. Looks like I’ll have my work cut out for me.” Freddy sighed.

Over the next 20 minutes, Deb watched her lover program the entire floor. There were 12 suites in the wing, each housing 2 students. Of the 22 occupants not named Deb, 19 of them were present on the floor in some state of sexual arousal. Deb found herself accompanying Fred as he entered the rooms. He’d knock first, or carefully enter if the door was already open. Then came the discovery of a fellow student or students in some sort of sex act, in various stages of undress. There was Freddy, obligated to put the genie back in the bottle. How he could pull off dignity and respect as he went room to room, interrupting as he did without losing his shit Deborah had no idea.

The one that stood out was no surprise. The owner of the high-pitched keening noise was Kelly the volleyball player. Making their way carefully through the fragrant miasma of sex, they found Kelly down on all fours, getting doggy-styled by her fiancé, while her lips and tongue were fastened on her roommate’s hotbox. Cleo was her name. She had been a somewhat shy, removed girl who had been shooting visual daggers at Deb over her extracurriculars with Freddy. Cleo managed to come out of her fuck-lust just long enough to give Freddy and Deb the once over.

“More.” Cleo moaned, then stuck out her tongue as if for an invitation. All three were covered in sweat. Edward, Kelly’s fiancé, had a look of animal lust that intensified when his gaze fell on Deb. He pulled out of Kelly’s undercarriage and shot arcs of jizz onto the small of her back, adding batter to her tramp stamp, spattering her asshole. Fred strode over and zapped him first, then Kelly, then Cleo. Even without the activation code, Deb had to lean up against the doorway as her legs quivered. As hot as it was, for some reason when she saw Fred put them into trance and start giving them commands, it became too much for her.

“Freddy this is sooo wrong, but I have to ask you for a favor. A task.” Her voice dripped with need.

The trio were still in trance, putting their clothes back on; Kelly was helping Cleo. As Fred turned, Deb put up her hand as a disclaimer.

“I can’t smell you so please don’t activate me by mistake.” She spoke quickly, not knowing what would happen in the room should she lose control.

“Deb, I…”

“The favor, babe.” She’d gotten a handle on it. Deep, cleansing breath, will your muscles to relax. Take a fucking chill pill. She pointed at Kelly. “I would like to submit Kelly be a member of The Ponytail Express.”

Fred considered the question. He’d seen Kelly around and she was cute. It was funny how turned on his girlfriend was at the prospect of corrupting a fellow student. If it was something Deb wanted, completely unprompted, then it was something he’d gladly help her with.

He pondered at this point that Ponytail Express was a more clandestine way of saying “Freddy’s Harem.” And it wasn’t because in that moment he wanted it more than anything else; Deb knew it, too. She wanted it and Fred wasn’t sure if she even knew it.

Something Fred had been mulling over was the near-inhuman willpower Deb possessed. It was true he’d done what he could to make her immune to him. It was also true that pheromones are most active in sweat and other bodily fluids. For the last four nights, Deb had been ingesting his pheromones in their purest form, in every orifice, save one. Could she still worship him and maintain her personality? He began to believe. He saw her standing in the doorway, having no clue how she could pull off such a confident, assured demeanor in a situation this galactically fucked up. In the laundry list of positive traits, he found that to be the most intoxicating.

“That’s a Texas sized 10-4 Deb. But if we’re going to do this let’s do it right.”

“What do you mean?” She inquired.

“Well, I submit,” Fred began, “Edward and Kelly had a good thing going, but Edward was always trying to egg Kelly into a three-way. She wasn’t having it at first, but finally relented under the emotional pressure. The third person was of course Cleo, who as it turns out already had a crush on Edward. Kelly comes in on them both engaged in sex and that’s the last straw.”

Fred’s soliloquy earned him the patented arched eyebrow. “Sounds like you’ve given this scenario some thought.”

“Edward broke the cardinal rule of throupledom.” Fred was unsure throupledom was even an actual word. “He was emotionally dishonest with Kelly.”

Deb smiled. “Honesty is the best policy. We need to tweak the story on a couple of points, mainly the part where Kelly’s angry at herself because she was dishonest, too. In her tryst with Cleo, she began to realize that she likes women. And she’s looking for that ‘dare to be great’ situation where she can get in with the ideal candidate. If this candidate already had a boyfriend, it would be okay—if it were the right boyfriend.” She felt a little guilty, but more turned on. She wanted to initiate Kelly into a different lifestyle.

Fred gave a vigorous nod. “Time’s wasting. Let’s do this.”

Minutes later, Kelly stood in front of her bathroom mirror, her face streaked with a concoction of lipstick, sweat, tears, cum, and drool. Both Deb and Fred stood on either side of her, each over one her shoulders, looking at her as she looked in the mirror. Standing at 5′10″ Kelly’s disheveled strawberry blond locks framed a pair of soulful green eyes. A hawkish nose ran down the middle of her face, and thin lips were currently still. Kelly had 34C breasts that rode proudly on her athletic frame, still carrying the blush of intercourse. She was broad-shouldered but not muscular. Her hips were compact; there was plenty to grab. Her legs were all silk and well-proportioned, thighs supporting a pert, athletic ass that also carried the blush of sex. She wore long socks that came to the top of her calf, an earring in each ear, an engagement ring, and an angel tattoo tramp stamp stained with dry cum.

Deb knew she was a setter for the UCF Ladyhawks; meaning, she ran their offense. She was also studying to be a lawyer. Deb admired her accomplishments; she also admired Kelly’s flat belly, running her fingers across the belly button, toying with the cup of her navel. She had an “outtie.” Kelly was in trance, but still took in her breath in response to Deb’s ministrations.

Deb remembered being on a date with a guy who wanted to get into her pants by way of hypnosis. They had watched this show on hypnotic induction. That was the summer she started taking Jiu Jitsu classes at the Y. Now here she was, about to have her second inductee.

First, Fred took care of the back story with Edward and Chloe; the threesome where she realized she was into other girls.

Deb took the reins, inducing Kelly’s imagination to create a volleyball game in her mind, giving her a mental image of Kelly as a setter, Fred as a Libero, and Deb as an outside hitter. In the game, when the opposing team hits the volleyball, Fred receives the hit for Kelly, she sets it for Deb, who spikes it into the other team. When this happens, Freddy makes her cum.

“Just imagine after the game, Freddy is making love to you from behind, while you devour my—Deborah’s wet pussy. Just imagine letting Freddy cum inside your vagina.” Deb knew the lingo, but she felt awkward when she said those things. She hadn’t quite gotten them down yet.

Fred picked up the slack. “Just imagine you and Deb locked in a passionate sixty-nine. Just imagine her pussy tastes like lilacs floating in peppermint. Imagine that, Kelly.”

“Stag vault deep dale” Kelly remembered how to breath in Fred’s scent. Her hands started at her hips, then traveled up to her breasts. She tugged on her stiff nipples as Deb and Fred went over the scenario with her again. Kelly’s strong arms then both traveled south over her tight abs, around her pelvis, through the dark tufts of pubic hair to her exposed sex. The match was struck, the fire lit. With both hands administering to her desire, Kelly’s hips rotated sensuously. She brought two fingers up to her mouth, applying a generous dollop of spittle before traveling south to mine for ambrosia. It was clear Kelly knew her body and was no stranger to sex.

Fred noted with interest Deb’s hand on Kelly’s sweat-stained tummy. He knew if he activated Deb, she would be in Kelly’s arms. Envisioning his lover engaged in lesbian sex was shimmering jet engine hot, and it was simply a matter of when, not if. Kelly was nearing orgasm, so Fred took Deb’s other hand in his, then put their hands on Kelly’s athletic ass. He roamed hand-in-hand with Deb over the tender flesh. There was no pull or resistance from Deb, who was transfixed. Kelly responded quite favorably. Fred and Deb exchanged stairs of lust in the mirror, Kelly gyrating between them. It was hot. He couldn’t see their hands, but he could feel Kelly’s ass and Deb pinching and kneading the supple flesh while Kelly brought herself off over a sexual fantasy of her having sex with them. It was weird and it was amazing, and holy shit Fred was getting hooked.

They reluctantly finished with Kelly, spending extra time getting her cleaned up and arranging the 4th floor west wing back into some semblance of a non-erotic state. Deb was extremely turned on over the entire episode. Watching Freddy take control was one of the sexiest things she’d ever seen; beginning Kelly’s eventual conversion into the Express was just icing on the cake.

On the downside of a love set, Fred and Deb were eye to eye, naked and glimmering with sweat; she withdrew her tongue from his mouth with a light splash of saliva. Fred’s dick was buried inside of her; she wanted it to stay that way. Her activation code was off, so she could both taste and smell him, thankfully. It was like tandem skydiving into infinity; she wasn’t sure where Freddy ended, and she began. Perhaps it was the other way around; it wasn’t that important. Clarity pierced her fucklust with an expanding longevity.

“We’re going to ngh! piss off a crimmmminal t-tomorrow ahng! babe.” The evening had been a medley of arousal. The couple had total control of the floor. Kelly looked forward to the Ponytail Express meet & greet on Saturday. Chloe was staying with Edward until the weekend, then Deb would switch rooms with Chloe. Kelly would be Deb’s new roommate and eventually her lover.

Freddy speared her with his cock, delivering a sudden, violent thrust. Air caught in Deb’s throat as her mouth formed an “O” of bliss. Her eyes unfocused then focused again.

“God, F-Freddy don’t stop.”

Fred licked Deb’s neck from clavicle to chin; her shiver reverberated through his cock like an electric current. He leaned back enough to look her in her half-lidded eyes. He saw gooseflesh reflected off the sweat of her delicious shoulder.

“It’s a great plan, Deb. If we ah! pull this off, Mia and ah! Niamh will be ah! free.”

“If we Ahhhhhhh if we don’t?!” She keened as Fred trip hammered into her again. Drool spattered off her chin onto her breasts, which were delightfully crushed up against Fred’s chest.

Fred considered it while dragging his tongue from her neck to her right ear. He bit the lobe, then tongued the inside of her ear. A flood of Deb’s juices coated his erection, it excited him as he grew inside her. His lover’s heels dug into his own ass as she clung strongly to him. One of his hands palmed her gorgeous ass, pinching it, molding it. She was somehow soft and hard.

“Tomorrow, either way, it ends or begins.” It was the best way to tell Deb he might not live. If he was doing to die tomorrow, he would always have tonight.

“Say, Deb.” Fred punctuated with a wet slap of a thrust.

“Ahgodloveyoucock” Deb cried.

“How much do you love it, Deb?” Fred asked. SLAP!! Wet flesh on wet flesh.

“Ohgodsomuch!” SLAP! Badminton. Abandoned Tenements. Knock-knock jokes. Fred tried to keep from cumming himself. He was so close, but he had to time it right. He grabbed her by her haunches. Her breasts were slippery against him, wet with sweat and spittle.

“I’m yours Deb.” SLAP!

“Ah! M-Mine!”

Fred stopped and waited for her shut eyes to open; she was combination laugh-crying.

“Don’t stop!” She cried, eyes finally opening.

“Are you mine, Deb?” Fred asked. Deb’s face had that cock craving look to it; the “I want” line on her forehead was in full effect.

“Please, don’t stop!” She pleaded.

“Are you mine, Deb?” Her lips trembled. She had an arm around the back of his neck and one on his lower back. She would periodically pinch his ass. “I need to know. Are you mine?”

“Yes.” She whispered. Slap.

“I didn’t hear you.”

“Yesssssssss” She hissed. Slap!

“Tell me again.” Slap!

“I’m yours, ah! F-Freddy!” Slapslapslap!

“What are you, Deb?” Fred asked. He was going over the falls any second.

“Ahgh I’m yours!” She began repeating it over and over while he fucked her.

When he fired the first volley into her, she pulled him in for a kiss. On the second volley she came hard and bit Fred’s lower lip enough to draw blood. On the third volley she looked at him.

“I’m yours, Freddy.” Next volley.

“Body and soul?” Fred asked through clenched teeth. She began to milk his dick with her vaginal walls.

“Body and soul.” Next volley.

“Ditto.” Fred spoke. They kissed with a lazy drunk passion.

“You taste a little like blood, Fred.”

“I wonder whose fault that was.”

“Yours. For hollowing me out like that. You’re…getting better.”

“At what?”

“Making love. You made me yours tonight.”

Fred considered what he was about to say.

“I did. Hope it doesn’t bother you.”

Deb grinned, kissing Fred’s chest. It was a good answer.

“There’s a couple of negatives, far as I can tell. But I have solutions,” Deb offered.

“Okay, Deb. First negative.”

“About 10am tomorrow I’ll start getting aroused. I’m going to have to look for a place to masturbate, I suppose. Unless you want to meet me somewhere.” Deb sounded hopeful.

“Get to a safe spot then text me. I’ll send you a nice picture. I guarantee it’ll have an effect.”

Deb smiled. “Those are acceptable terms. Meeting you in person would be better.”

“Meeting you in person is always a top priority. I don’t like to be away from you, Deb.”

Deb moaned. “Ditto, babe.”

“There is a third option you’re not seeing yet.”

Deb thought about it. “Your fantasies are working. The thing with Kelly tonight was fantastic. God, her ass was fantastic.”

“I guess it boils down to who you want to be first.” Fred declared.

“Hmmmm. Like a shopping list.” Deb chuckled.

“Kinda. If you think you’re going to crack during the day just hit your activation code.”

Deb thought about it. “I don’t want to use it unless I really need to. When I can’t smell you anymore it feels a lot like being left at the altar.”

“Yikes.”

“And then hit by a car.”

“Ouch.”

“And then they hit reverse and run you over again.”

“Okay, I got it, Deb. So, let’s get back to the main issue.”

“Remind me.”

“Oni, Kelly, Thalina, or Mia.”

“The main issue is you surviving tomorrow, Freddy.”

He kissed her forehead. “I’m for it. Surviving, that is. Let’s talk about the other issue.”

Deb giggled. “Pervert.”

She weighed her options. “Romantically speaking I think Mia is the best option. I’d like to wait for her. Buuuut, if tomorrow Oni is persuasive enough, I might see where that takes me. If I swung by Thalina’s—ahem—office we could have some long, uninterrupted sex. And if neither of those options pans out there’s Kelly probably as early as Sunday night. But I’ll be honest, Babe—I don’t know what it is, but I want Kelly to be a slow burn. I think I’m just a little bit nervous about it. I’m almost as nervous about that as I am about the mission tomorrow.”

“I’m a little nervous about it, too. What would you say about Professor Muniz?”

Deb kissed Fred on the cheek. “Fred, just knowing you want her back in your bed makes me want her. You can add her to the list. But if we add her, then we have to add all the other Ponytails. We still need to recruit 4 Iris, Bailey, Caslyn, and Sarah.

“How many will be at the meet & greet?”

“Hopefully all of them. The Boltzman twins, Imani, Dalilia, Oni, Mia, Kayleigh, Jessica, you and me.”

“Wait. I’ll be the only guy there?”

Deb chuckled. “Probably not. Most of them have boyfriends, but I don’t know if they’ll bring ’em. No pressure, babe.”

“Say, Deb.”

“Yeah, Babe?”

“Do you feel different? Like you’ve changed?”

“How do I answer that question. Let’s see. I’ve gone from a conservative and wholesome young woman to a girl who would get gang-banged by the basketball team if you told me it would turn you on.”

Fred grinned. “It’s a good thing I would never do that. But I was wondering, other than the sexual changes how do you feel?”

Deb thought about it. “I feel like me.” She looked at him, beaming.

Fred looked at her. “You’re Deborah fucking Stallings. You walk your own path and take shit from pretty much nobody. You’re going to school to be a Physical Therapist. You are on the UCF Swim team. You are still technically a member of Sigma Iota Alpha, and when we have time, we’re going to talk about that. You also happen to be my love-slave.”

“I am worried about you for tomorrow, Freddy. You’re taking a huge risk.”

“But it’s the right risk, isn’t it?”

“Absolutely.”

“Deb, I’m going to show up to the station early tomorrow morning. I’d like you to ride with me. I’ll get you back in time for your swim class.”

“Sure, Freddy.”

“I want to tell you what I plan to do, and it’s going to sound weird, so here it goes. You and I are going inside, I’ll introduce you to some folks. They’ll be happy to see you. After a bit we’ll be able to get into interrogation room 3. Once there we’ll test the weight of the furniture.”

Deb smiled in the darkness. “What do you mean by that, babe?” She knew the answer but wanted him to tell her.

He leaned into her ear. “We’re going to use that interrogation room in a way it’s probably never been used before. I’m going to fuck you harder than you’ve ever been fucked. I’m going to cum inside you. You will not clean yourself off until you get ready for your first class. One of the cops will give you a ride back to the university.”

“I want you to cum for me, Deb.”

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!”

The pair eventually fell asleep, clinging to each other, anxious for what tomorrow would bring.