The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ponytail Express

Chapter 6: The Mia Experiment

Fred considered the new parameters for his current task. He was in a sleazy bar outside of town with both his friend and new love interest Deborah Stallings, and his newest convert, Benji Kilmeade. The primary mission was to recruit Mia Ryan for Deb’s softball team, called the Ponytail Express. Mia had been tough to find; Fred triangulated her by using ScSc at the local police station and had someone pull her information.

Mia Leah Ryan had a small but lively rap sheet full of misdemeanors like public intoxication, disorderly conduct, and indecent exposure. There were no warrants, both parents deceased, she had an uncle who was serving a 35-year prison sentence, and a cousin named Naimh. She had been clean of any recent wrongdoing and worked at the casino as an “Employee Relations Specialist”, which apparently translated to bartender. Her supervisor was listed as Ira Deschamps, which was Biker Santa. There wasn’t a mention of a Mr. Terry in the police file, a fact that concerned Fred as he considered his options.

Benji, relaxed but alert, was on Fred’s right sipping a bottle of cheap beer. If Benji could provide half the intimidation factor he did on the football field it was going to be smooth sailing. Deb was on his left, gorgeous as always, perched with flawless posture atop the barstool, body tilted towards him, perfect legs crossed. He’d recently been between those legs and looked forward to a return trip, but he noted a tension in the way she held herself. Maybe she was picking up the same uneasy vibe Fred was from the place.

“Leah, when do you go on break?”

“I can go on break any time after 8”

“My truck is parked in the lot. Would it be okay if we met there?”

“As long as it’s not over 30 minutes, I can do what I want with my time.”

“How many cellphones do you own, Leah?” Fred thought to ask.

“Two.”

“What are they for?”

“One for work, one for me.”

“Leah, I want you to give me your private cellphone, but not now. Get me a water and Benji another bottle of whatever he’s having. Then I want you to set your cell on the bar in front of me.”

“Sure thing, Fred.” The longer Leah was close to Fred, the more she fell under his sway.

Her blush of arousal was almost as obvious as her shiner. Fred appreciated the suggestive sway of her hips. He rose from his stool and moved to Deb. She smiled forlornly, putting an arm around him. He leaned down and planted a kiss on her forehead; his hand entwined in hers, reassuring.

“Thoughts? Observations?” Fred asked.

“She certainly seems to like you.” Deb clucked. “Seriously though, she might be in trouble of some kind. I’d be lying if I didn’t just want you to get her agree to meet up with us this Saturday, but if she’d going to be on the team, I want to know what sort of drama to expect.”

Fred moved behind Deb, still holding her hand while the other massaged her shoulder. Her shoulder muscles were compact and tight. Her back arched slightly in appreciation. Fred watched Leah/Mia with interest. She took time off a busy work order to glance his way, and if she was put off by the obvious show of affection, she didn’t register it.

“Deb, you read my mind. When she gives me her cell I’m going to slide it to you. I want you to go through it on the way out to the truck. We’ll post Benji up outside and we’ll talk to Mia inside.”

Deb nodded. “Freddy, is that all you want to do to her?”

“With all the action that’s taken place in the truck, it’s a safe bet Mia will be a supersonic sex-machine within a minute. We put her to sleep before that happens. I’d like to give her commands tied to her cellphone. Sort of like your activation phrase, except in text form.”

“Great idea, Freddy.” Deb had reservations about what they were about to do. There was probably a less sexy way to do this, but Fred needed to stretch his ability and Deb had to admit she was curious, as well as a little turned on.

Fred reluctantly took his hands off Deb to move back the stool, and Deb’s hand pinched his ass. He sat down and looked at her in faux exasperation.

Leah did as she was told, and when she slid the phone over, Fred trapped her hand with his own, gently. She grinned at him but didn’t resist.

“Leah, I want you to take a break as soon as you can.” Fred locked her eyes with his to bring it all home. “You want to do what I say.” He squeezed her hand for emphasis, then let go.

“I’ll do what you say.” Mia repeated.

The evening sun was low in the sky when the quartet arrived at Fred’s truck. He led the way while holding Mia’s hand. Her fire was getting noticeably stoked, which made it more difficult for Fred to concentrate. The other reason was because he’d periodically check out Deb, who was going through Mia’s personal cell but making sure to monitor what was transpiring. Benji headed up the rear and Fred noted the jock was both keeping an active eye out while still appreciating Deb’s ass. By all accounts they hadn’t been followed.

Deb had both of Mia’s cellphones and her passwords. She sent as much of the information as she could to the UCF server boards. Deb quickly texted Thalina Hughes, letting her know to folder the incoming information so she could go over it later.

Fred opened the passenger door for Mia. Deb turned to Benji.

“Benji, if you see anyone give a holler.”

“Will do, Deb.” Benji agreed.

If jealousy was a cruel mistress, it was doubly vexing to Deborah. She tried to figure how in less than an hour she went from coming on his face to thinking Freddy would ditch her for that chain-smoking amazonian whore. Sure, she had huge tits and that thick red hair and soft ass, but it was totally irrational. She wasn’t Freddy’s property, if anything he was her property.

“You okay, Deb?” Fred was holding the passenger door open. As she closed the distance, Fred seemed to grow less sure of himself. He’d been pretty damn confident in the bar. She wrapped him in a hug, and felt his arms close around her, intimate and cozy. She squeezed his butt and he responded by tweaking hers.

“I’ll be ok, Fred. Let’s do this.”

Fred went around to the driver’s side and Deb pulled the door and stepped in, but Mia hadn’t scooched over; she was blocking her way in. Deb was balanced, both feet on the sidebar, one hand on the top of the truck and one on the door. Mia had a hand in her red leather pants working her womanhood, while her other was under her tank top, squeezing her left tit. Deb had a front row seat as Mia enjoyed the benefits of Fred’s cab.

“Move over.” Deb framed it as an order and tried not to look at the display by staring into Mia’s green eyes, which were shut in ecstasy until Deb’s forceful request. Their faces were dangerously close to one another.

“Make me.” Mia’s voice was low gravel as she closed the short distance to Deb’s mouth.

Fred instantly hardened when he laid eyes on Mia playing with herself with both hands while both of Deb’s hands were occupied with the truck, Deb’s mouth was occupied with Mia’s tongue.

“Mmmmhmmmph” Fred fought an incredible urge not to activate Deb right then and there, but he did let it go on a few more seconds before he put a stop to it.

“Mia, I order you to go fall asleep, but you will still hear me.” A wet slurping noise signaled the end of the erotic makeout session as Mia nodded off, both hands now slack.

“You okay, Deb?” Fred asked, swallowing.

“Yeah Freddy. Let’s move her over so we can get on with the programming.” Fred didn’t know what was sexier; Deb’s embarrassment or the fact that she absent-mindedly licked Mia’s saliva off her lips.

“I can do that. Mia, on the count of 5 I want you to wake up. When you do, it will make you want to listen to my voice even more. You want to obey my voice.” Fred moved closer to her, counting down from 5. When Mia awoke, she was noticeably calmer. She noticed her hand still in her pants, but she was too busy looking at Fred to care.

“Mia, please move over to me.”

“Yes.”

Once she moved over, Deb got inside, closing the door.

“Mia, repeat after me; I trust Fred.”

“I…trust Fred?”

“Mia, repeat; I trust Fred.”

“I trust Fred.”

“Who do you trust?”

“Fred.”

“Mia, are you turned on right now?”

She nodded. “Sooo turned on.” Her hand began moving in her pants.

“Mia, stop playing with yourself.” Her hands stopped.

“You will not move from that spot; your hands will do nothing until I tell you.”

“Will not move…hands…tell” She was deep under Fred’s spell.

“While you are in this truck, your body belongs to me. Repeat what I just said.”

“No…”

“Mia, do you trust Fred?”

“I trust Fred.”

“Mia, your body belongs to me now.”

“Body..belongs..you?”

“Mia, your body belongs to me. I want you to say it.”

“My body..belongs to you.”

“You may play with yourself now.”

Her hand immediately resumed working her sex. Fred was busy looking at Deb, whose desire and air of self-confidence seemed to be at odds. She sat, hands at her sides. She seemed focused on the rise and fall of Mia’s leather jeans as she diddled herself off.

“Say, Deb.” His lover pulled her gaze off Mia’s display of hypnotic self-love.

Deb looked at Fred. “Fred, this is fucked up.”

“Mia, why do you have bruises on your face?”

“Fighting.”

“What type of fighting?”

“Paid fighting.” Deb’s eyebrows shot up.

“You get paid for fighting?” Fred’s eyes narrowed.

“Yes. Mostly.”

“Who or what do you fight?”

“Other women.”

“You box other women?”

“No. Fight other women. Can punch. Can submit.”

“Why aren’t these fights publicized?”

“Illegal. Bloodsport-type shit. Women working off debt.”

“How violent is it?”

“Violent. Dark Web shit.”

Fred and Deb exchanged looks. Holy shit.

“How good are you at fighting?”

“Won two fights, lost two. Hate losing.”

“Is Mr. Terry your boss?”

“Yes. He takes part of my payment to pay off dad’s debt.”

“You’re paying off a debt your father owes?”

“Yes. I fucked up.”

“How did you fuck up?”

“Started out as a recruiter but fucked up. Was made to be prostitute but fucked up. Tried to fight and…lost. Good at bartending, though.”

There was a lot to unpack there. They didn’t have the time. Hopefully her cellphones could fill in the blanks.

“Mia, even though you are in a deep trance, I want you to open your eyes.”

“I’m Fred’s.” Her eyes opened.

“Mia, I want you to look at the woman next to you.” Mia’s head swiveled, acknowledging the beautiful but conflicted woman seated uncomfortably next to her.

Deb shook her head slowly.

“Trust me.” Fred mouthed the words. His girlfriend was clearly outside her comfort zone. Fred reasoned they would have to get used to the new normal. Part of him got an amoral kick out of it. He was in the driver’s seat, figuratively and literally.

“That is Deb. Mia, I want you to repeat after me. Fred’s voice is Deb’s voice.”

Interesting resistance. “No..”

“Mia, how do you feel right now?”

Judging by the wet noises her answer was obvious.

“So good.”

“Mia, stop masturbating.”

Something along the lines of a pained mewl escaped from her lips. Traces of Deb’s saliva still glistened on her chin.

“Mia, tell me why you don’t trust Deb.”

“She’s too perfect. No dirt under her nails. Don’t like french braid. Want to punch her face.”

Mia’s confession brought Deb out of her own aroused state. She was about to start arguing with Freddy’s new hypno-slave but he interjected.

“If you trust Deb, I’ll let you masturbate.”

Mia shivered. “Trust…Deb? Want to trust Fred. Fred smell nice.”

A wicked idea formed in Fred’s own aroused psyche. He had to try it.

“Mia, I want you to say you can trust Deb.”

“Trust Deb.”

“Mia, begin masturbating.”

Like a coiled spring her hand jumped to life on her sex.

“Mia, you cannot cum until I let you, but you may continue to masturbate.”

Mia grunted acknowledgement as soapy sounds came from between her legs.

Fred was looking at Deb throughout the exchange. Intrigued, he indicated to her that she should say something.

“Mia, this is Deb.”

“Deb.”

“I want you to know you can trust me, Mia.”

“Can trust Deb.” Her movements were more insistent.

“Say you can trust Deb.”

“Trust Deb.” Fred’s dick was a slab of pulsing granite.

Both Fred and Deb had moved up on either side of Mia. The pair were essentially near each ear. Mia lay against the seat, drunk on desire. One hand buried in her soppy muff while the other had finally exposed her left breast. Her fingers flicked a hard nipple. Confined by the red leather pants, her legs were spread as far as they could go as her fingers squelched away. Fred wondered what her pussy looked like.

“Say, Deb.”

Deb was going to say something else to Mia but seemed relieved when Fred interrupted. He could tell Deb was in the same state she was in when Oni had given him table head.

“Mia, I want you to tumble back into a deep slumber. You will come out when I snap my fingers.”

Fred reached out with his hand in an effort to caress Deb’s cheek. She let him, but he could see emotional turmoil.

“Fred, is this how it’s going to be?” Her question wasn’t accusatory. She grabbed his hand in hers, pressing it against her cheek. He gave a slight nod.

“I need the ScSc to reinforce control. I’m trying to set up commands that she’s going to be able to follow to the letter. I have to get sexual with this. That sounded completely creepy.” He shrugged, grabbing her hand. “I figured the best way to solidify these commands is through orgasm. Does that sound farfetched?”

Deb thought about it, then gave an acknowledging nod. “Considering how fucked up this whole situation is, it’s probably the least far-fetched notion. An orgasm would be a potent deal-sealer.”

Fred agreed. “This feels like mad scientist stuff, Deb. I’m glad you’re here to help.” Deb’s grin had more confidence to it.

“So, I had a thought, but I want to run it by you for approval. First, I know how important Mia is, which is why I want her to listen to you. I want your control to supersede mine. Are you following me so far?”

Freddy was a nice guy with a good conscience. Deb wasn’t sure he felt guilty about his dominance over Mia or felt bad Deb was having a tough time with the morality. She had envisioned a far less lurid scenario for Mia’s recruitment, but here she was in a situation similar to the Oni episode. Deb also remembered she was the one who impressed the need to practice with his ability. On the plus side, with Mia under her control she would not have any reason to feel jealous.

“So far.” She answered.

“The idea is for me to hand her off to you and getting her to acknowledge it. In order to do this, we wake her up, take her to the edge of her orgasm, then make it symbolic by you giving her permission to cum. Then you and I kiss in front of her as part of the deal-sealer.”

“You are a total perv, Fred. Look it’s clear you need to practice, so let’s hop to it.” She shook her head.

Deb thought about it and felt it had the right element of spice to it. It was barely up to the standards of some of those late-night cable shows she used to watch in high school.

“Ok, but I’d like to request something else. Right before we kiss if I say “Terminal” you say the other word. Deb saw his cock twitch and knew he was into it. She was partially curious. How much control would Deb have? Would she turn bisexual? Fred’s lover gave his hand a squeeze.

The possibility that she would give up control meant a lot of Fred. “I won’t let things get too out of hand.” He thought his chuckle sounded nervous.

Deb watched him. “Ready when you are.”

“Deb, when I bring her out of trance, I want you to zap her back under with the code phrase “aversive olfactory.” She had a determined look which was a good sign. Fred brought Mia back out by counting down from 5.

The tall redhead immediately started going into overdrive.

“Aversive Olfactory!” Deb called out, and Mia relaxed immediately, her body shuddering. Deb felt sympathy for the rollercoaster ride they had put her through.

Deb decided she would take the reins, but she kept her eyes on Freddy if he wanted to interject.

“Mia, this is Deb.”

“Trust Deb.”

“I give you permission to start touching yourself. But you cannot cum.”

“Can’t cummmm, can fingerbang.” The soapy audible of Mia’s pussy momentarily took center stage. Fred took that as his cue.

“Mia, you trust both Fred and Deb, but I want you to trust Deb more. If she tells you to do something, you do it. Mia, still in trance I want you to open your eyes.”

Her eyes opened, then squeezed shut again due to how close she was to her release.

“Mia, when Deb and I kiss, that will signify the control of you that will pass from me to her. You will still listen to what I have to say, but in all things her word will count higher than mine.” Fred looked at Deb, who licked her lips either in apprehension, lust, or both.

“Fred and Deb kiss, I’m Deb’s.” Fred found Mia’s low drawl intoxicatingly sexy.

Fred settled one of his hands on Mia’s bare shoulder, caressing up to her neck. She responded with a gasp. “Fred touches me.” His other hand was holding Deb’s, but he brought that up to put on the side of his lover’s head; he ran fingers through her silken tresses. Deb leaned into it dreamily while she both grabbed him by the back of the neck and then put a hand on Mia’s shoulder.

“Deb touches me.”

Deb looked at Freddy. “Terminal.”

“Cupcake.” Fred finished.

Eyelids fluttered; nostrils flared; pupils dilated. Deb beamed.

“Mia, I give you permission to cum.” She spoke huskily.

Mia brayed almost like a horse as an orgasm rocked the large amazonian. The entire pickup shimmied. Sweat dampened her red hair.

Deb smashed Fred’s mouth into hers with something akin to a snarl. Fred dueled and darted Deb’s tongue as he mainly sought to keep from drowning in her wet kiss. The “I want” line on Deb’s forehead was clearly visible as Fred returned the lust-filled stare in those deep brown eyes. For an instant, Deb’s passion diminished.

“I’m Deb’s. I trust her more than Fred. More than anybody.” Mia had recovered from her orgasm enough to be capable of speech.

It seemed to have a rejuvenating effect. Deb moaned in response to Mia’s admission. Fred felt the moan through his own mouth, barely aware Deb had maneuvered them closer to Mia. It was only until he felt the redhead’s pouty lips on his in an erotic, three-way kiss, that he realized with a thrill what was happening.

Mia still wasn’t allowed to touch either of them through earlier orders, so she still touched herself as Deb’s tongue entered Mia’s mouth like a conquering hero taking her prize. The redhead sucked the sexy co-ed’s tongue with reckless abandon, then intermingling with Fred’s, and Mia slurped around his while Deb bit and pulled her Mia’s lower lip. Deb licked Fred’s lips where he was kissing Mia, who slobbered into Deb’s upper lip. The wet sounds of kissing accompanied the gushing noise of fingers into vagina.

Fred pulled himself off Mia’s steamy lips with a supreme effort, given the lewd scenario playing out in front of his eyes.

“Terminal Cupcake.” He expected Deb to pull back, and although Deb’s white-hot desire noticeably diminished, her lips nonetheless lingered on Mia’s. It was one of the hottest things Fred had ever seen, and he couldn’t wait to get Deb home.

Deb and Fred came down from their playtime with Mia. They solidified her commands, copied both her cellphones. To Mia, she had come out to discuss the possibility of joining the Ponytail Express, and didn’t like Deb all that much to start, so Mia had counter-negotiated that she would only be a member of the Ponytails if she were co-captain. Deb said they’d have to meet Saturday at 4pm at the UCF Aquatic Center where they’d introduce Mia to the rest of the team.

Mia couldn’t wait.

Fred found it was the little discoveries that made his relationship with Deb special. Like for instance, Deb was a sloppy kisser, she used her teeth a little too much during oral sex, and she was pretty loud during sex. He was going to have to either influence the whole building or find a place to live off-campus. All things could be arranged. Deb was more receiver than giver, but if you gave well enough, she would be generous in her passions. Her sense of adventure came with a fearless generosity that he himself didn’t possess. That it may have more to do with the activation codes didn’t matter to Fred. It was part of Deb now.

The couple were satisfied for the moment, lying in a sweaty tangle in her bed. They had made love several times, but it had been leisurely, more intimate. Deb’s breath felt great against his neck. Her arm thrown across his chest. Breasts pressed against his side, his arm around her, his hand tracing circles in the small of her back. This was everything he wanted but never dared hope. Neil Armstrong must have felt like this when he walked across the moon.

“We’re going to have to move off-campus, y’know.” Deb finally said.

“Good thing it’s the end of the year. We’ll have it sorted out in a couple of months.”

“I think I owe you an apology for the Mia thing.”

“Freddy, you don’t owe me anything. Given her situation at the Nugget she would never agree to playing for the Ponytails. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, dear.” Fred spoke, planting a kiss on her forehead.

“Let me take a crack at what we’re dealing with in the Mia department.” Deb began.

“Still haven’t unpacked a lot of that.” Fred spoke, voice low.

“Mia works for this Mr. Terry, who used her as a recruiter for underground women’s fighting three years ago. Was the softball team a recruiting tool? But then something happens, and Mr. Terry doesn’t killer her for some reason.”

“Well, that’s obvious. Did you see her?” Fred countered.

“Yeah, she’s pretty, so Mr. Terry uses her as a prostitute for the last three years. Gets her into the fight circuit and she gets beat up. How do you mess up being a prostitute?”

“Probably kicked some customer’s ass.” Fred guessed.

“Yeah, probably.” Deb agreed.

“Say, Deb.”

“Yeah, babe?”

“You wouldn’t by any chance be considering getting into this female version of a fight club situation now, would you?”

“I don’t have the time. I’m too busy studying for finals, putting together my softball team, and having sex with an incredibly lucky guy.”

“I agree that guy is incredibly lucky.” He squeezed her incredibly tone ass for emphasis. “Seriously though, that seems like an incredibly risky prospect.”

“We’re probably going to have to work out a way to get Mia out of there permanently.” Deb spoke. She caressed Fred’s chest.

“Yep.” Fred agreed. Deb’s mind was made up.

“Besides,” Deb put in, “Mia’s ass is my property now. Mr. Terry just doesn’t know it yet.”

“Jesus, Deb.” Fred knew Deb was half-joking about the property thing, but still.

“Freddy, why don’t you call your Scorekeeper Scent ‘SkSc’ instead of ‘ScSc’? Seems to me that would make more sense.”

“Deb,” Fred began, “Are we going to have a problem?” He couldn’t keep a straight face and chuckled. Deb loved the vibrations his body gave off when he laughed. Freddy had his flaws. He hadn’t shaved his pubic hair down there, so it was a hairy situation, he bit down on her clit too hard sometimes, and he was a dry kisser. Still, he was an incredibly generous, eager lover who would follow her into the depths of sexual hell. She had to admit she would follow him as well. They were a team and they needed to be firing on all cylinders. Which led to her decision.

“Freddy, I know your ScSc throws any concept of sexual orientation out the window, but given how uncomfortable a part of today was, I was thinking maybe you could give me something where I’d be more attracted to the fairer sex. Not full-on lesbian, but more bi?”

Fred liked what he was hearing, and he started to harden.

“Are you getting hard again, Freddy? Jesus.” Deb chuckled.

“Deb, I’m pretty sure I can’t make you into a lesbian. As for making you more into women, how about I’ll think about it and get back to you.” Fred was thinking about it.

She patted his chest. “I supposed that’s fair. Don’t think long on it, though.”

He smiled. “Well in that case, terminal cupcake. Deb, fall asleep.” His lover fell into an immediate slumber.

Fred spent the next 15 minutes doing exactly what Deb requested. Well, almost the same thing. He gave her trigger fantasies in the hopes it would make things easier. He wanted Deb to stay Deb. He brought her out with no memory of having been programmed. He wanted it to be a surprise.

Freddy woke up to an incredible feeling. His cock was rock hard and was floating through warm wetness. He heard the slightly elevated breathing pattern of Deb. Even before he came fully awake, he knew she was fucking him.

In the morning light, Deb was a sculpted goddess as she bounced up and down on his diamond hard shaft. hard cock. Her defined limbs glimmered with sweat.

“Morning Deb.”

“Morning, Freddy.” Slap,slap,slap,slap,slap. “Your cock w-woke up b-before ah! you d-did and wanted to say aih! H-hello.” Smack, Smack, Smacksmacksmacksmack

Her hips stopped. He put both hands on either side of her, his thumb toyed with her belly button. She had an innie.

“You should go swimming with me today. It’s g-good exercise.” She undulated erotically over him, arms on his chest for support. His hands traveled over her tattoo to palm her supple breasts. He squeezed roughly, thumbing her nipples.

“That’s it, Freddy. Squeeze my tits.” Spittle flew off her lips. SlapSlapSlapSlap

“I’ll bring my t-trunks. Cumming soon.” SmackSmackSmackSmack

She was an absolute vision above him. Fred was paying extra attention to Deb’s tits. He was squeezing both nipples. Her eyelids fluttered as her pussy rippled around his cock. Reluctantly, Fred moved his hands from her now swaying boobs, instead grabbing her sweat-slicked ass. She was all smooth, hard muscle. He used his own arms to stop her gyrations. Her Cheshire cat smile widened; her abs were still working. Her sugar walls milked his dick, and he nearly went over the edge.

“Cum inside me.” Deb snarled.

“As you command.” Fred tightened his grip on her fantastic body then hedge-hammered into Deb’s velvety sheath with as much force as he could.

Slap!

“Ohhhhhh!”

Smack!

“Aaaaaahhhhh!”

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! SlapSlapSlapSlap!

“Ohhhhh, Freddy! Use that dick! That dick, so fucking good!” Her hands went from Fred’s chest to her own, palming her breasts, twisting her nipples with her fingers while her lover jackhammered into her buttery crease. Fred felt Deb’s juices pooling on the base of his shaft as his hips pistoned into her. He was at his absolute limit.

“Ohhh, Deb!”

Giddy with fucklust, Deb felt Freddy’s groin gravy coat her vagina again and again. She couldn’t give words to how he felt inside her as her body quaked in orgasmic bliss. Her ass clenched as she drenched his pole. She leaned down to devour his mouth with hers while dragging her breasts over his chest. Deb never knew sex could be like this and didn’t want it to stop.

Early in the morning, she took Freddy swimming with her at the Aquatic Center. They talked about school and made small talk. Deb really wanted to work on Fred’s stamina. The poor guy’s libido was willing, but his flesh was weak. Also, she conducted her own experiment using her activation phrase in order to practice her control.

Deb showered twice in the girls’ locker room of the aquatic center, once before she went for her swim with Fred, once after her lifesaving class. Both times she had a fantasy that Alexandra Muniz and Mia were soaping her body up, paying extra special attention to her private parts and breasts. She felt like they were preparing her for a date with Freddy. She got to touch them too and their skin felt great; their skin was pliant and the cooing noises they made were sexy. Mia wore a choker with an inscription easily readable. “Debs.” Something about that was hot as hell.

Deb had an issue during weights with Oni. When they were friends, incidental touches, patting each other on the back or even hugs weren’t a big deal. Now, when they touched Deb felt a note of sexual tension. Deb swore she caught Oni looking at her during their workout in a not-so-innocent way, and again in the showers afterward. Deb wondered if Oni might have liked her in the same way Mia liked Deb in her dreams. She noticed Oni had the cutest ass—small but shapely. Fred’s entire hand could cup one of those muscular orbs. Sometimes Deb saw Oni with her lips wrapped around her boyfriend’s cock, cradling his glans on her tongue as he blasted his seed down her throat. That Fred could make almost any sexual fantasy a reality was a prospect both frightening and exciting.

In the showers after weight training, she had a similar fantasy, only it was Mia washing her back, hands kneading her shoulders and back as she washed the sweat off, while Oni spurted shampoo into Deb’s hair and began sensuously massaging her scalp. Oni was slightly shorter than Deb, and she stepped in close to rinse the suds out. They were so close that periodically their nipples would gently collide, sending electric current straight to Deb’s steamy mound. As they toweled off, she stole a glance at Oni’s fine little ass.

Freddy enjoyed a morning swim with Deb, who was an amazing swimmer. As he metriculated his way through Thursday, Fred began noticing his influence in those classrooms to be more noticeable. It was like a territorial thing; the more he hung out in an area, the more it would fill with his pheromones. Logically over time this would build up to where certain areas like Deb’s dorm, Fred’s pickup, and his own dorm room would become places where he was at his most influential. When it came to how his ability affected groups, with few exceptions, both guys and gals viewed Fred as THE ALPHA. This meant that guys deferred to him, and women wanted to get with him. He read where ants and bees used pheromones to mark their territory. When it came to human pheromones it became difficult to separate fact from fiction. Scientifically speaking, they were seen as not being effective in sexual arousal. Fred got a kick out of that.

Some of his classes were in large lecture bowls, so his control was minimal. In smaller classrooms like Intro to Lit, his influence was considerable. There were only six people left in the room that weren’t affected by his ScSc. He knew this fact because he could smell them; three men, three women. After class, he reinforced Lara’s programing from Monday, then gave Professor Alexandra Muniz some extra commands. He had some plans for his sexy instructor and wanted to reinforce loyalty and obedience. He didn’t feel he had to work on attraction since the ScSc already did that enough. He asked Alexandra how many times she’d had fantasies about him and she said eight. The follow-up question was how many times had she masturbated when she thought of Fred and she said three. There were a ton more questions he wanted to ask but those would have to wait.

He spent time in the UCF Union building, home of the Node coffee ship and deli. He went to the second floor where there were several conference rooms. He wanted a place in the building where he could influence people if he needed to, so he rented the smallest conference room he could for as many timeslots as he was able. It was also a good place where he could text in private.

Fred texted Deb.

Fred:

Say Deb

Deb:

Hey Babe

Fred:

You up for a late lunch?

Deb:

That is an Texas-sized 10-4 babe

Fred:

Nice. Did some cool stuff today so far want to talk to you about it

Deb:

Can’t wait. Seeing Thalina Hughes after lunch, you want to tag along? She’s cute

Fred:

You say the sweetest things

Deb:

Having a pretty Hacker on your team would be sublime

Fred:

I am in, dear. You having any odd dreams today?

Deb:

You son of a bitch did you do the thing I asked you to do last night?

Fred:

I may have

Deb:

And not tell me. Did you program me to fall in love with you too

Fred:

Nope. Don’t think I can do that. If you fall in love with me then it’s on you, Deb

Deb:

We’ll talk more on that in person

Fred:

Let me know if you want me to take those dreams off

Deb:

No, it’s ok. Can’t wait to see what Thalina finds. Hoping we can go to the police

Fred:

Fingers crossed. Hey Deb, did you program me to fall in love with you

Deb:

From the moment I broke the ice with you in Psyche class you fool

Fred:

Send me a dirty pic when you get the chance

Deb:

You too

Fred:

Just sent

Deb:

It looks like it wants a pussy to keep it company.

Fred:

I’m hoping that happens tonight

Deb:

Hope’s got nothing to do with it, babe

Fred:

See you soon

The UCF Tremodian Library was the largest library in the state. To call it labyrinthian would be an accurate descriptor. Even with Deb’s text instructions Fred doubted he would have been able to find the place. He’d have to ask Deb why the clandestine measures when he found her.

Fred didn’t need Deb’s instructions; her scent trail was plain as day. The basement of the library was the kind of place where if you in a horror movie and you were alone, you would be the next victim. Of course, in that scenario Deb would be the heroine who survives. Fred followed Deb to a room with a closed door with the blinds drawn. Little slivers of light shown through, the only sign that someone was even present in the creepy confines. Instead of going in, Fred took a selfie of him standing outside the door. He put the craziest grin on his face that he could, then sent.

Less than thirty seconds later the door opened, and Deb surged out to meet him with an embrace of both arms and lips. Fred responded in kind but didn’t want to escalate things. The pair disengaged after a time, their lips pulling apart with a wet slurp. Fred licked his lips appreciatively. Deb’s eyebrow arched.

“Welcome to the Thalina cave, Fred.”

“Happy to be here? You really need to work on your greeting y’know. So unsexy.” Fred was practicing trying to be sarcastic. Deb styled gray, lightweight ankle pants with a drawstring currently slack, and one of those UPF sun protection rose colored long sleeve tops over a sport bra.

“We aim to please. Did you bring it?”

“Bring what?”

“A compass so we can find our way back out.” They both chuckled. She led him into the small room. He caught the scent outside, but when he came inside the room the smell of cinnamon doughnut was almost overpowering. Deb closed the door and locked it. Fred was treated to the sight of what had to be Thalina. She sat at a desk with an open laptop with multiple tabs open and some sort of OS Fred hadn’t seen. It was difficult to tell if she was asleep or not as Fred was directly behind her. Thalina was ebon skinned and a tapered “big chop” hairdo that looked immaculate from behind. She had a long, graceful neck and seemed to be quite relaxed. He noted a telltale rhythmic rise and fall of her right shoulder blade and began to suspect some carnal hijinx.

He moved around to see her from the front and Deb was right; Thalina was cute. She was also already in a trance like state! She wore a relaxed grin as her right hand was leisurely inspecting her undercarriage underneath a pair of blue jogging shorts. She wore a yellow collared top that was mostly unbuttoned, and a lacy black bra underneath. Her left hand was working at unfastening the fifth button. Thalina had incredible cheekbones and glossy red lips. Black cat eye spectacles were on over closed eyes. Her right ear had about six various piercings while her left ear had only two. She had earbuds that were draped over her left shoulder. Fred was slack-jawed.

“What the shit?” He looked at Deb, expecting a third eye to open on her forehead.

“If I were to guess, I’d say that I’ve got so much of you on me right now that I’m functioning like a low-level aphrodisiac. I’ve just been waiting for you to get here.”

Fred noted the slack drawstring on Deb’s pants and his nostrils flared. She hadn’t been waiting idly. Fred decided not to call her on it, especially with the new information. Deb was a transmitter for Fred’s pheromones.

“How had the rest of the day gone, Deb?”

“It’s been excellent, Freddy. This I just found out about. Most of my classes are in large, well-ventilated areas, not like this.” It was a small room, very private. The things they could do down here away from prying eyes made Fred inwardly salivate. Deb moved over to the desk and leaned up against it so she could get a good view of Fred and Thalina. She indicated with a hand, like those women on gameshows that show off the prize you could win if you don’t overbid.

“Thalina, can you hear me.”

“I can hear you.”

“My name is Fred, Thalina.”

“Fred Thalina.”

“No, I mean my name is just Fred.”

“Just Fred.” Deb shook her head in exasperation.

“Thalina, my name is Fred.”

“Fred.” Fred grinned in triumph at Deb, flashing her a thumb’s up sign. She put her hand to her mouth to hide her laughter.

“Thalina, I want you to repeat after me…”

With Deb’s consent, Fred instilled trust and loyalty. He gave her an activation phrase that made her immune to his scent. When Thalina came out of Fred’s spell some twenty minutes later, she was well-rested but surprised.

“What the hell happened? How long was I out?” Her eyes darted around.

“Only a minute or so. I almost nodded off too, until Freddy knocked.” Deb indicated the presence of Fred. Thalina gave him a shy, self-conscious smile that was adorable. Braces provided an extra gleam to the thin wisp of a woman. Her long slender fingers flew over the keyboard; her violet fingernails provided an extra splash of color. She might be surprised to learn where those fingers were only moments ago.

“So Thalina, is this your office then?” Fred tried to make conversation. He was wondering how the commands would do.

She stopped typing to look at him. “Yes, since last year. I’m able to piggyback onto the network and do whatever I want from here, at least until they remodel the place next year. I’m a sophomore, but Deb and I were friends in high school. The school sucks but I’m glad Deborah decided to make the place classy.” She shared a smile with Deb.

“Still conducting your reign of terror over SIA?” Deb asked, referring to Sigma Iota Alpha, Deb’s sorority.

Thalina scowled, then began typing again. “Cunts. They are still on my list, Deb. But I’m a patient hunter. I wait, give them a false sense of security, then strike.”

Fred grinned, obviously curious about that situation but didn’t want to ask. “You like softball, Thalina?”

Thalina continued to type. “I like it, but I’m not playing unless you absolutely need me. I love designing things, though. I designed the Ponytail Express logo.”

Fred leaned forward. “If it’s not too much trouble, I’ve got some ideas for some logos of my own. I’d love to shoot you some pictures, maybe meet up to discuss ideas.”

“Fred, it would be my pleasure. Any friend of Deb’s is a friend of mine. Also, I have what you asked for.” She stopped typing and picked up her cell. Fred heard his cell ding then looked the text he received from the pretty mocha skinned computer nerd. “Don’t give my number out to anyone else.” Thalina’s request was more like an order. As one introvert to another, Fred respected that, nodding his head.

Thalina continued. “So you sent me two cellphones. One belonged to a Leah Ryan, the other to Unknown. Probably a burner, but with alot of security. It’s got a nice tracking algorithm on it, meaning it’s way easier to trace than other cellphones. Anything you do on that cell is highly monitored. The one that belongs to Leah tells a different story; sad to say she’s messed up in drugs, prostitution, and even extortion. The Diamond, if not the Casino, is a front for illicit activities. They’re not even bothering to hide it that well. I’ve got a couple of names of people but if this information is true, they’re running two illegal fighting rings: one for animals, another with women. This is like some dark web shit, Deb. Better be careful. Looks like your girl Leah has been trying to escape.”

“Then why doesn’t she?” Fred answered back, clearly vexed. “She bartends just feet away from freedom and they let her go outside for 30 minutes. Why is she staying?”

“Because they’re blackmailing her.” Thalina looked at Fred, features troubled, “They’re holding someone hostage; her name is Niamh. Leah things she’s being held in a compound behind the casino. It’s nestled in the forest off the road a bit. I can send you some aerial photos if you want.”

“Send away.” Deb spoke. “We’ll need to know everything about that compound.”

Fred nodded. “We’re going to need more than just Benji if we’re going to storm the place.”

Thalina uploaded her data to a USB drive, handing it to Deb. The beautiful athlete held Thalina’s hand as she took the drive.

“Thank you so much for this, Thalina. I owe you big time.”

“No problem, Deb. Just let me know before you go. If you can get into a computer there you can send stuff back to me. But fair warning, these guys don’t play nice.” Fred wanted to say something witty but decided against it.

Thalina stood up from her chair to hug Deb. It was a friendly, lingering hug that only mildly stirred Fred, who found himself positioning himself close behind Thalina. Deb eyed him over Thalina’s shoulder, shooting him the arched eyebrow. Thalina must have been about 5′5″, not quite as tall as Deb.

“Don’t be a stranger, Thalina.” Deb requested into her friend’s ear. “You can’t spend all day down here. Go for walks, get some sun.”

Thalina laughed. “Sounds like good advice.” She released Deb from the hug and turned to Fred.

Fred stepped in for a handshake, but Thalina took him in for a hug. Fred improvised awkwardly, but ended up accidentally pressing his erection into Thalina, who pulled away slowly, almost reluctantly. Fred wondered what would happen if he used the activation phrase, but decided against it.