The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: N’Zel is pronounced “En-Zell”

The Ponytail Express

Chapter 20: Playbook

Matilda Berry was the daughter of the mayor of Cantella Forks, Karin Berry. Fred recalled a conversation he and Deb had a couple of days into realizing his new predicament. The Berrys were off-limits until he learned how to use his ability more. He and Deb were making shit up as they went along. He was glad he didn’t have to memorize any more pass phrases. “Terminal Cupcake” was a distant memory.

What a difference ten days made.

Fred’s Saturday morning started off at 5:30. After a bit more activity with both the sexy professor and a licensed nurse a year out of college, he realized now he was a dinner date away from owning the mayor of the entire city.

Fred mused to himself that it would not be that easy, but Matilda passed the “nose test.” In fact, she had a sweet bergamot fragrance. Having taken full measure of it from last night’s sex play, he was certain she was untouched.

With college out, most former students were sleeping in, either recovering from an exhausting week or from Friday night’s drunken revelry.

However, both Fred and select members of his harem were up and active. Fred’s morning was actually full. He had a planned video conference with a man named N’Zel K Nelson.

Fred knew N’Zel acquired the mysterious being known as Cammi from someone else. The changeling was long-lived. Whoever her former master was, they had fucked her mind so badly that she didn’t even know her own name. Not only that, her entire reproductive system had been made inert. Her womb would have given birth to a dynastic bloodline was no more.

Fred knew N’Zel hadn’t known that, otherwise he might not have sent her as a mere spy, gathering intelligence on a potential rival to the United States government.

The mysterious man worked for a branch inside the Department of Homeland Security. Formerly, they had been an obscure branch of the Secret Service, but were a waste of time and resources by all. This was done on purpose, keeping them “off the books,” to where they didn’t even have an online presence.

Still, N’Zel worked under the rubric of the DHS to safeguard the country from foreign nationals with abilities similar to Fred’s. It was a sobering discovery to know what insane bat shit insanity existed in the world.

Fred wanted no part of it, but he was curious what else N’Zel knew. Cammi imparted this much of her “gift” to him. How she could pass information like that along was amazing, and he hoped to impart that to other members of his harem. As if shit weren’t already weird enough.

Still, he needed to embrace it at least part way. It was becoming increasingly likely that his enemy was actually playing things soft in order to sweet talk him into joining some kind of agency or group. He suspected it was probably not directly affiliated with governmental interests and was probably more of the commercial variety. Fred was leaning on “Big Pharma,” on account of the NireCue angle.

From his pickup, he traded texts with Oni and Deb. They were fixing to have a long morning workout together that was actually a workout and, in no way, a euphemism for sex. Although that would probably happen, too.

Thalina was up early as well, prepping the library basement for the video call. He had left Cammi in her care, and the pair had gotten acquainted.

No doubt both Mia and Niamh were sleeping off a night of hard partying.

Fred wanted badly to watch Oni and Deb’s workout, but decided against it because he knew the call would be missed on account of continuous hardcore sex.

Fred parked at his own dorm, taking in the morning air. He felt like it was in the high sixties with a good chance of not only rain, but a couple inches, which meant a thundershower.

No one seemed to be watching him. It was almost refreshing.

He reacquainted himself with his own dorm room, taking a quick shower. He took a dick pic and sent it to his women, letting them all know he missed them and would fuck them all soon.

He woke up from the nap discovering several responses to his dick pic, all glowing reviews of course. Smiling, he wet his unkempt hair down, combing it before dressing and setting out to the library. It was 7:52am.

Onvipa Dasna stood in the middle of an empty workout room, save for her sparring opponent. Standing in a relaxed pose, both hands out in front of her, one palm out, the other balled into a loose fist, the alluring beauty wore maroon bottoms made of a lycra-supplex fabric that clung to her sexy body. Her midriff was exposed, showing off her belly button. She’d gained a new tattoo; a tramp stamp of a heart with wings, in the middle of which were the words “Fred’s Piece.” Further, a maroon compression tank top showcased her sleek and sexy endowments, fitting snugly as the supplex fabric wicked the sweat off the skin, working to keep the athlete cool.

Her opponent stood in a different pose. Deb gave Oni only one side of her body in a more classic fighting pose, one hand outstretched, the other guarding her body. The blond’s muscles rippled and her exposed midriff showed off a fairly defined six pack as she regarded her best friend and lover. Her blond hair had gained coppery highlights, the color of Mia, with barely obvious streaks of Oni’s jet-black color as well. Deb liked the upgrade.

“How’ve you been, Oni?” she asked.

“Not bad, D. How are you holding up?”

The fit blond stood her ground, maintaining her pose. “I am sooo craving cock right now.”

Oni smiled, then went on the attack. She faked going high and instead went low, attempting a sweeping leg kick meant to put Deb on the floor. She flowed like water, smooth and fast, with no wasted movements. Anyone else would be hard pressed to avoid such a strike.

However, Oni was up against Deb, who back flipped, landing on one hand before pushing off the mat, landing on the balls of her feet.

“I think we’re both yearning for some Fred-sized cock right now,” Oni agreed. Both women were sweating, pushing out a potent blend of pheromones that blanketed the open space. Were any people there, they would have fallen under their influence.

“Talk to your parents yet since they met Fred?”

“A little. They are beholden to someone else, they won’t say. Fred seems to think it’s your father.”

Oni was impressed with Deb’s skill. Fred’s pheromones did their magic, working to improve everyone in certain ways, but her best friend was already a specimen in almost peak shape. Still, Oni noticed slight gains, however.

Both women were dominant in their respective fighting styles. Oni figured when it came to grappling, Deb was damn near unrivaled. Further, she seemed to have another gear entirely when it came to real life danger. The things she’d done to Eddie Terry’s goons were off the charts.

“I hope he’s wrong,” Deb said, in a tone that displayed her own suspicions that her man might be right.

The women traded attacks and defenses, testing each other’s guard but really using the moment to converse as well.

Oni tried to cheer her lover up. “Fred’s training is off to a good start.”

Deb’s cloudy look seemed to brighten somewhat. Freddy was always a pleasant subject. “Oh? I wasn’t sure you’d be able to deal damage to him. Not because you’re not able to, but because you wouldn’t want to hurt him.”

“It’s tough, believe me,” Oni spoke while they sparred. “I gave him a bloody lip and a bloody nose and it nearly broke me. I’m getting used to it, though.”

Deb chuckled as Oni landed a kick through her guard. She rolled with it, taking the sting out of the potent blow.

The ScSc worked as a performance enhancer, adding speed, agility, and power to their repertoire as they squared off in a competitive demonstration of skill. In a deadlier world, it was an advantage, not a cheat.

“Can I confide something in you, Deb?” Oni asked.

“Sure,” the blond said, sensing the serious tone of the exotic beauty.

“I haven’t told you much about our escape. I have told no one, but I thought you should know. Short version is I killed people in Thailand. It was in self-defense and I would do it again in an instant.”

Deb looked at Oni and realized something. In all the time she knew the dark-eyed beauty crouched like a cat a few feet away, she’d never really competed with her particular skill-set. Oni had always fought with one hand tied behind her back.

“You were great with those daggers you pulled from your hair in the hotel,” she spoke. “That’s your primary fighting style, isn’t it?”

Oni nodded. “Hand to hand is cool and all, but I took to knives like a bird to the sky. In the hotel, Fred’s order was the only thing that kept me from killing those guys.”

At that moment, Deb loved Oni. Knowing she’d never actually seen her at her best made the blond want to compete using Oni’s choice of weaponry. Deb had a deep-seated need to see who was better. She chided herself for thinking about it.

Instead, the fit blond gave her friend a smile and a shrug. “Oni, it doesn’t change the fact that I still want to lick your pussy.”

The pair looked at each other for a few seconds before laughing.

“I feel the same way, D. I’m turning into a nympho and I fucking love it.”

“I know, right?!” Deb agreed. “Harem sister nymphos. You know, come to think of it, I have zero feelings for other men. Good-looking women drive me to distraction, but men just don’t press my buttons anymore.”

“One does,” Oni spoke. “But only one. I know, lately I’m giving pretty women the eye and what’s cool is they’re looking at me back! Have you noticed men avoiding you when they’re close?”

Deb nodded. “Must be the scent warning them off. And Fred’s gotten territorial, and he’s never showed that. Now he puts an emphasis on making sure we’re only attracted to him. I think that’s the scent, too.”

“It’s weird, but I’m more than okay with it,” Oni said. “Just like I’m cool with women giving me the eye.”

“I used to get this shimmy in my pussy whenever I’d see a fit guy. Now I feel that way whenever I see a nice pair of tits or a great ass,” spoke Deb.

Oni laughed. “Shimmy, huh? I guess I feel that way too now. I feel that way when I see one particular man.”

Deb looked at Oni meaningfully. “One man is all we need.”

“Agreed,” the dark-eyed beauty said. “Fred is the only man I’ll never need. Speaking of, how was the week at Jessica’s?”

“Speaking of other women,” Deb explained, “all last week, I’ve been having sex with both Jessica and her stepmother.”

“Oooo, sounds hot,” Oni cooed. “How’d that go?”

“Fun, but grueling. The stepmom is a satellite harem member at this point. Last night as a send-off, I finally got Jessica to have direct sex with her. Sometimes it was humiliating, but sometimes it was spicy in a good way. I hope to never, ever jump rope again. I don’t know how she does it all the time.”

Oni laughed. “Now you get to fuck Fred again.”

“I can’t wait,” Deb spoke. “Freddy’s keen on engaging in group sports at Jessica’s tonight. He means to breed both Jessica and me tonight.”

Oni caught a sad note in Deb’s voice and was concerned for her best friend and lover.

“You don’t want him to impregnate you, do you D?”

Deb wasn’t sure how to respond. “Oni, every time I’m with Fred and he fucks me, it’s always better than the last time.”

“I know, right?! It’s incredible. It shouldn’t be that good, but it becomes a religious experience. I’m almost convinced he’s some kind of god.”

“It’s pretty indescribable,” Deb agreed.

Oni looked at her blond lover. “D, you don’t know why you’re not getting pregnant, do you?”

Deb shook her head. “Correct. I do not know why I’m not getting knocked up. I’ve let him fuck me every which way.”

Another voice came from the darkness.

“It’s because you’ve already been claimed by another.”

Cammi appeared out of a corner, walking towards the pair of women, who were now on alert.

Deb looked nonplussed. “Nice trick, sneaking up on us.”

“Ninja bitch showoff,” Oni griped.

Cammi currently appeared as a sturdy-looking woman somewhere between the two other women in height, her short purple hair unkempt. Full figured, she moved with an ease of grace that belied her build.

“Explain what you mean,” Deb spoke.

Blond and brunette squared off against Cammi on the floor. Despite Fred’s overtures, it was still tense for both women to accept a former adversary. That, and Fred’s knife wound, was still recent history.

“It means you’re like me,” Cammie spoke, her voice carried a Slavic lilt. “Someone has marked you as theirs. Can you not feel it?”

Deb shook her head, slightly annoyed. “No, I can’t feel it. Shouldn’t I be able to?”

“Not unless your primary master wanted you to.”

Oni spat. “Bull-fucking-shit. Deb’s resistant because she’s Deb! it took her a week to admit she was even kept. No one is controlling her.”

Deb considered Oni’s words. Her explanation did more to support Cammi’s supposition than counter it.

“Exactly why,” the purple-haired woman continued, “Deb was able to fend off, or at least resist Fred’s fragrance.”

Oni was nowhere near trusting the shape-shifting ingenue.

“I don’t buy that hooey for a second. Even if she was and everything you said is true, she’s with Fred now.”

Cammi agreed. “Fred has laid claim to her as he has claimed me. However, your womb belongs to someone else. Like you, I don’t know who my owner was. My mind was wiped or blocked from knowing.”

“If what you’re saying is true,” Deb spoke, “Fred needs to know.”

Cammie regarded both women. “He already suspects. Fred is intelligent for his youth.”

“How fucking old are you?” Oni asked.

“Fucking old,” Cammi answered. “I don’t remember my age, much less my name.”

Oni spoke, “That’s pretty convenient, Cammi. And awfully suspect.” Her silken voice dripped with her own suspicion. “You better not be a spy.”

“Less a spy, more a danger. If Fred can wake up either my mind or womb, it will make us all targets.”

Deb watched the purple-haired woman closely. “Cammi, do you know if my dad is behind all of Fred’s difficulties?”

Cammi tried a reassuring grin. “I wish I knew, Deb. He may know who your former master is, though.”

In the basement of the UCF library, Fred was impressed. Thalina was making the basement into a proper base of operations. Four students worked like drones while Thalina checked her own laptop. It was a young operation, but he appreciated the possibilities.

“Happy Saturday, sir.”

Fred greeted Thalina with a slow, intimate kiss. He palmed her ass and squeezed one of her tender conical breasts.

“Nice to see you, Thalina. Is everything set up for the call?”

“Yes, sir. Do you have time for a blowjob?”

Fred didn’t even need to glance at his cell. “I’m tempted to have you blow me while I’m talking to him, but how about you show up at Jessica’s house this evening for a lot of steamy group sex?”

Thalina smiled. “I’ll be there with the toys, sir.”

“Good girl. Where’s Cammi?”

“Off to talk to Oni and Deb.”

“That should be fun. At least it’s not Mia and Niamh. They don’t like her and I can understand why. Is there anything else here you need?”

Thalina wanted to stay inside the warm confines of Fred’s embrace.

“An interesting development has happened, sir. You’ve given me autonomy in that I can do certain things to the male staff. I hadn’t really tried because I didn’t feel all that attracted to any of them. It also became apparent they all felt the same way. I think your fragrance is telling them to stay away from me.”

It was something Fred suspected already, but it was nice to get a verification.

“Stay close. Once I finish the call, I’m going to be using your body for my enjoyment.”

Thalina licked her lips seductively. “Looking forward to it, sir.”

She walked away, swaying her hips pleasingly.

“Me too,” Fred muttered.

Moments later, Fred was in a booth with a laptop and one of those abnormally large water bottles. He took a healthy swig and joined the meeting. A video of a slight man in his early forties appeared on the screen.

“N’Zel.”

The slight man squinted. His eyes gleamed with intelligence. He reminded Fred of someone who was harried and overworked. The bags under his eyes added to the portrait of a man who was absolutely exhausted.

“Frederick Markinson.”

Fred knew he looked exactly the opposite. The pheromones enhanced everything, even his sleep cycle. He reckoned he might only need four or five hours of rest a night in order to get a complete sleep cycle.

“Sorry for taking your operative,” he offered, deciding to get the ball rolling.

N’Zel chortled. “Fred, you have no idea what you’re sitting on with that one. You probably did me a favor.”

His second declaration was a bald-faced lie, but Fred let that go.

“No idea? Who is she, N’Zel, if I may ask?” He knew the conversation was going to be conflict-based, so he kept his voice even and calm.

“You may ask, and I like your tone. You don’t seem arrogant at all, which supports what I see about your file.”

Fred sighed inwardly. He knew his file would be easily accessible to someone like N’Zel, and with it came the inevitable crack on how he’s a “lone gunman type.” He needed no more enemies, but he also wasn’t looking for a friend. Fred hoped for a cautious ally. He didn’t think N’Zel would be the type, though.

“Oh, yeah?” Fred asked, setting his gaze on the camera, hoping he would not get any lectures.

“Oh yeah. Do you have a middle name, Fred?”

“If you’re looking at my file, then you already know, N’Zel.”

The older man snickered. “Correct, sir. They’ll start using it, you know. You fit the profile of a Lee Harvey Oswald type.”

Fred smiled back, even though he was groaning on the inside. “I’m more partial to John Wilkes Booth. Could you please explain who or what Cammi is?”

“Why should I Fred? It would be like if I knocked you out in a boxing match and then you asked me to validate your parking.”

“Boxing isn’t the best analogy for what we’re currently doing, N’Zel. I filched Cammi away from you without understanding what that entailed.”

“You gave it a name?” N’Zel asked, incredulous. “You DO know that it’s neither a woman nor a man, right?”

“She can give birth, so I’d say she’s a woman. If it is the wrong gender pronoun, then I don’t know what to tell you.”

“Except it can’t give birth, you idiot! Maybe it was a ‘she’ at one point, but one of its past masters locked up her reproductive rights.”

“Locked them up?” Fred asked, confused.

“Fred, how many women do you have in your harem? Ball Park figure. Over three?”

Fred’s first instinct was to mislead, but he decided honesty might be more revealing.

“Seven core members, with probably double the amount in satellite members. Some men, non-sexual heavy lifting types. Pretty much an entire women’s softball team.”

N’Zel was clearly surprised, but tried to hide that fact. “How long have you had to collect your harem, Fred?”

“A bit shy of two weeks.”

“Bullshit!” Came the shocked response.

“What can I say, N’Zel?” Fred asked, smiling.

“How about being honest, Fred?”

“That was me being honest.”

N’Zel looked at Fred for a stretch before continuing.

“How many pregnant?”

“Four, currently, five by tonight.”

“Huh. You are off and running, surely.”

“How about you, N’Zel? How big is your harem?”

“Five. It’s Quality, not quantity.”

“How long have you been able to influence people?”

“I activated when I was in my mid-twenties. Let’s say I was already working for the government at the time and leave it at that.”

“I assume you still work for them?”

“Fred, we all work for someone else in the end.”

“That’s kind of fatalistic, don’t you think?”

“I work for the pentagon making sure other countries don’t mess with us using the same techniques we employ.”

“Other countries have people like us?”

“Believe it or not Fred, other countries have been experimenting with pheromones and worse shit than that for a long time. Every country with the ability has some sort of scheme. Look at the Soviet Union’s Eugenics programs started in the early fifties. Let’s just say Eastern Europe did a lot more than produce a bunch of gorgeous female tennis stars. They produced fucking monsters, Fred.”

“If you knew about them, the Mbusi tribe in Southern Africa should scare the hell out of you. They built their entire culture out of Darwinistic philosophies. You know those guys who always win marathons? That’s just the tip of the iceberg.”

“Mapping the human genome was the trumpet sounding on genetic warfare. That brings us to guys like you and I. We’re essentially bio-weapons, Fred. Did you know that every woman you impregnated can no longer have kids from anyone else but you? It’s more than just influencing people. You literally corrupt the gene-pool. It’s slow sterilization, but effective.”

“N’Zel, who do you think is pulling the strings up here? Is it Ned Stallings?”

“It looks pretty obvious that it is, but I’m not prepared to die on that hill, Fred. You should talk to him and discover for yourself. From what you’ve said, they’re just observing you, finding out what you’ll do. They probably don’t like the fact you’ve spoken to me, but tough titties. Your government property, Fred. You just don’t know it yet.”

Fred wondered. “How do you know I’m government property? Couldn’t it be a contractor or a large company like NireCue?”

“Good question, Fred. If you want to get on my good side and make up for taking my property, you could find the answer to that very question. NireCue should answer to senatorial oversight, but if they truly did, I wouldn’t be doing what I’m currently doing. Could be another faction within the government is getting a bit too liberal with its mandate and needs a newspaper across its snout. I sent ‘Cammi’ in to investigate, raising no suspicion. Then you happened.”

“What do you mean?” Fred asked.

“Whoever pulls the strings thinks they have you under control.”

“Well, they tried killing your operative and almost succeeded.”

N’Zel’s face contorted in a funny way.

“See, now you have my interest, Fred. You should have led with that tidbit.”

Fred looked at the camera. “I assumed you already knew.”

N’Zel shrugged.

“Our skill set is still pretty niche, Fred. We’re at that point where we are deemed too valuable not to use, but too unique to waste. It makes us prisoners in a weird way. We can do a lot of neat things, but we’re not immune to a bullet, are we?”

Fred nodded. “Thanks, N’Zel. I’ll see what I can dig up on NireCue. And you didn’t really lose an operative, you actually gained one.”

The unassuming older gentleman squinted into his camera. “Prove it, Fred. Goodbye.”

With the call ended, Fred left the booth. No one else was there save Thalina.

“Pussy or mouth, sir?” she asked.

“Mouth.”

Fred heard Mia and Niamh show up. He knew they would be late, because Mia was purchasing a new motorcycle on one of the stormiest days of the year so far. They would come in soaked to the bone.

Lucky them, there were people waiting to warm them.

Fred and Deb had arrived with Oni right behind during a period when the rain fell hardest. Both had umbrellas, so it wasn’t a big deal. The other women arrived later to find the foursome already in flagrante delicto. Jessica’s father was away on a business trip, but Stacia was there, acting as both the housekeeper and addition to tonight’s festivities.

They simply couldn’t wait; Jessica’s thick strawberry blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail but bounced along with her body, her legs and arms entwined around him. Her face was turned to the right so she could share a sloppy lip-lock with Deb as Fred drove hard into her quivering cunt.

It was supposed to be a get-together with a meal and drinks, maybe even some dancing and some conversation before the sex. However, the scent of the collected women was irresistible. Also, Jessica, in her own anticipation of what would happen to her today, called an audible. She covertly ordered and wore a gold belly-dancer outfit straight out of Aladdin.

“I wish I would’ve thought of that,” Fred heard Alexandra mutter.

Cammi, Alexandra, Thalina, Jessica, Deb, and Oni were all within eyeshot, engaged in various lewd acts. Cammi was getting worked on by both Thalina and Alexandra. One sucked at her tits while the other munched on her wet pussy. While enjoying himself, Fred was also keenly interested in Cammi’s integration into the Express.

Fred also wanted to try out some things with his scent. He wanted to work on controlling the intensity of the scents. His enemy could do it to the extent of even hiding their own scent, so it must have been possible.

Also, he realized the ScSc had been overpowering their senses and impulses. The goal of life was survival, via propagation, evolution, or both. Fred’s “inner caveman,” the growing zealotry of the women, and the minor mutations to the inner trio all reflected this.

Lightning crashed in the D’Amico living room.

Fred had been inside Jessica for the last ten minutes, plowing her fertile field with his hard, fully greased cock. Tonight would test the limits of his endurance. Eight women were assembled.

Nine, counting Stacia. Came the thought. He could see the platinum blond from the entry, leaning up against the side of the wall, watching the group sex and playing with herself. She smelled healthy, but the fake tits were a definite negative. With effort, she pulled her hand out of her pussy to answer the doorbell.

“I know we’re late, but I blame the rain and…” came the redhead’s low drawl from the entry as she and strode into the living room. Her tight leather pants clung to her sturdy frame invitingly, the rain making for some extra creaking noises in the leather.

Mia’s explanation stopped when she saw the buffet of flesh. In fact, she arrived just in time to hear and see Jessica’s howl of satisfaction, her hot body spasming. Her cuntal muscles twitched in orgasmic bliss, massaging her master’s diamond-hard pulsating organ as it plunged into her molten depths and again and again.

With a roar, Fred went over the edge, shooting gouts of his seed into Jessica’s fertile and hungry womb.

Deb and Oni went next, locked in a standing athletic sixty-nine position with Oni upside down, her legs split obscenely while Deb’s muscled arms hugged the lean, cat-like body close, with her hands on either orb of her petite ass, her tongue darting Oni’s weeping cunt while the dark beauty got squirted on by Deb’s spasming cunt from below as her now freakishly long tongue worked like a cock. Oni noted Deb’s pussy juices were tastier than ever.

Like a wave, Cammi went next, followed by Thalina, followed by Alexandra.

Almost followed by Mia, Niamh, and Stacia, watching from the chamber entrance.

“Oh my,” Stacia’s legs shook as the scent made her swoon.

Mia and Niamh, both turned on as all hell by the proceedings, were used to group sex. Niamh caught the taller Stacia and impressed herself by being able to carry her weight. She hadn’t remembered being that strong.

“Got you,” Niamh said, looking down at the pretty blond.

“My hero,” Stacia cooed, wrapping her arms around the pale beauty.

It was an invitation Niamh couldn’t refuse, and she claimed Jessica’s stepmother’s lips with her own, and passionately so. The trophy wife responded in kind, noting how close the stranger smelled to Deb. Niamh knew through her own sense of smell that Stacia was a satellite member of the harem. She didn’t need to know anything else, as her hand snaked down into the drenched gusset of the platinum blond’s thong to rub her vulva.

Mia’s hungry gaze was primarily on Fred, with a quick note of Deb and Oni.

Fred saw her from over Jessica’s trembling, sweat-stained shoulder, motioning her over with a grin.

Jessica managed enough self-control to say, “Thank you so much for your hot cum, master!”

Fred kissed her lightly on the nose before letting her down. She wanted to stay wrapped around him all night, but knew instinctively it was time for her master to rut with the other harem-sisters. It had been some time since she’d had sex with anyone else but Deb. Rumor was that Oni had a long tongue now, and she had to try that out!

Several “hello’s” and “hi’s” went out from the group as Mia strutted towards Fred, who sent Jessica off with a playful slap to her toned ass.

“I hate it when parties start without me,” Mia spoke more towards the room than Fred, although her eyes feasted on the hard cock, dripping with a collection of his seed and Jessica’s cunt-froth.

Mia’s top was off, displaying her large DD rack with nipples weeping. Fred concentrated on her breasts, seeing if perhaps he could control them.

Without missing a beat, Mia forwent the usual greeting, instead of going for an embrace and a kiss to sliding on her knees, taking Fred’s cock into her mouth from halfway down to his stem, sucking up all the collected juices hungrily. Her own saliva dripped down her chin along with some of Fred’s jizz, landing on her left breast.

“That’s a friendly hello,” Fred spoke, somehow managing words as he felt the warm confines of Mia’s mouth. She was one of the premier cock-suckers in the harem and put both her arousal and skills on display.

Fred noted Mia’s breasts ceased lactating. He concentrated on kick-starting the lactation process while the gorgeous redhead hummed into his cock, sliding him out of her mouth to spit on the tip.

“You taste so fucking good, Master,” she spoke. “Like chocolate and Jack Daniels.” She started chugging his cock yet again.

Niamh wasn’t done introducing herself to Stacia yet. They both stood, Stacia’s breasts and hands pressed up against the wall while Niamh stood behind her, kissing her neck, ear and lips while fingering her from behind. The pale beauty wasn’t surprised to find a butt plug housed inside the platinum blond’s rectum.

Alexandra had moved over to Deb. Since their initial lesbian experience, the older woman couldn’t get enough of the supremely fit blond. Each sexual encounter seemed better than the last, and this one was no different.

Oni greeted Jessica by kneeling down to slurp Fred’s delicious cum, drooling out of the sexy Italian’s satisfied quim. When her elongated tongue began searching inside Jessica’s cunt, her legs buckled as she cried out over the other moans and whimpers.

“Oh gawd, Oni, your tongue is fucking amazing!”

Thalina had gone over to her box of toys, opting to go for the double-headed dildo, while Cammi scanned the group, her eyes resting on Fred and Mia.

He chuckled, running a hand through the thick tangle of tight red curls as she bobbed hungrily on his prick. “Cammi, come over here and take Mia’s pants off.”

Fred decided to just pull the band aid off. He knew Mia hated Cammi and with good reason, but it was time to let bygones be bygones.

The red-head looked up at him, heavy lidded with arousal, but also with a note of hesitancy.

Fred’s hand went from her hair to caress her cheek. “Let us violate you, Mia. You’ll love it.”

She responded by giving a nod, then deep throating him with an extra level of intensity.

“Yes,” Fred encouraged her while the purple-haired vision settled in from behind, working the redhead’s tight leather pants off. By the time they were all the way off, Thalina had joined in with Oni and Jessica. Thanks to Oni’s tongue and Deb’s pussy, both Alexandra and Jessica had already orgasmed.

“Suck this, Oni,” Thalina said, sticking her hips out slightly, offering the dildo to the dark beauty. The other was stuffed into Thalina’s juicy quim.

Oni smiled, diving onto the monstrosity with her mouth. Thalina watched with growing awe as Oni’s tongue wrapped around it three times, slathering it with her own saliva, Jessica’s cum, and some of Fred’s seed.

“That is so fucking sexy and incredible,” Thalina moaned as she saw the tongue work like a tentacle. Picturing it as a tentacle turned the dark-skinned beauty on even more. She wanted that up her own cooze eventually, but Oni could use a good fucking instead.

“I’d like to fuck you, Oni,” Thalina spoke, her voice husky with need.

“That sounds good. Jessica, sit on Thalina’s face,” the dark-haired woman spoke. Jessica thought it sounded like a brilliant suggestion.

“I love your harem outfit, Jessica,” Thalina spoke, while helping Oni stuff her quim full of the double-ended dildo. Both women had an intake of breath because when Oni’s hips shimmied around her end, it stuffed Thalina’s quim, causing her hips to churn, creating an erotic see-saw effect that saw both women get into a rhythm as they fucked each other.

Jessica fit her pussy over Thalina’s mouth, and as she began eating away at the sexy Italian’s muff, Jessica sucked on Oni’s breasts.

“Mia, I’m going to make this worth your while,” Fred said, bringing her up to a standing position.

“I’m heavier than Jessica,” Mia warned, but she wanted Fred to use her, any way he wanted.

Fred looked at her. “I don’t give a shit. I’m going to remind you how much you belong to me.”

Mia put one leg up on Fred’s shoulder, like a dance move, while keeping one on the floor. It was a very flexible move for the redhead, and it stretched the hamstring, but it was a pleasant burn.

“Show me, Master,” she said. “Violate me.”

“Cammi, eat Mia’s ass while I fuck the ever-loving hell out of her.”

With that, Fred plunged his hardened, spit-shined cock into Mia’s quivering pussy, while Cammi crouched sexily below, one hand working her own cunt while her mouth and tongue lovingly began exploring the redhead’s sphincter.

“I’ve worn the leather pants all day, so it really seals in the flavor, if you catch my drift,” Mia murmured.

“Tastes sweet,” Cammi responded between slurps as she dined on the redhead’s ass.

Fred began churning his hips into Mia’s quim with blue-collar enthusiasm. With Mia, he let his inner caveman out, slamming into her with genuine force.

Between thrusts, Mia stammered out, “If your cock is Godzilla, then my pussy is Japan.”

Fred responded with more violent thrusts, moving at a breakneck pace.

Within five minutes of tremendous pounding, Mia’s body transformed into jelly. Her nipples squirted milk onto Fred’s chest, chin, and mouth, flowing down both their bodies, spilling over their engorged sex organs engaged, some of it collected by Cammi’s tongue as she mainly concentrated on the redhead’s ass, but couldn’t help but move to her pussy and her master’s cock. Sometimes she’d taste milk on her tongue, causing her own pussy to tingle and her body to vibrate.

Fred tasted it too, and it just invigorated his own libido. He kissed Mia savagely, and she bit his lower lip, breaking the skin. Fred didn’t care. Only Mia’s pussy mattered. He could feel her tight, velvety cocksleeve massaging his shaft. Mia wasn’t hungry for cock; she was hungry for Fred.

Just Fred. Forever.

She was trying to say it, but was too busy playing tonsil-hockey with him, when her orgasm hit her like a freight train, slamming into her with an almost forceful blow.

Fred didn’t stop when he felt her body surrender to him. Mia needed a constant reminder she was wholly and truly his. He wanted to ruin her-them, all of them-for any other man.

The Ponytail Express could never procreate with anyone else but him. They would all be genetically ruined for anyone else.

As he shot multiple loads of cum into Mia’s weeping quim, Fred possessed enough presence of mind to realize there were three exceptions in the room. Stacia, Cammi, and Deb.

Deb.

He hadn’t been able to impregnate Deb. Had someone gotten to her first and ruined her?

Had her own father done that?

He was holding Mia up with his cock and his arms, a hand on her pliant ass, another on the back of her neck. Any other place would be slippery with milk. Fred’s chest was covered with the sweet liquid. Cammi was below, overcome with the combined admixture of milk, cum, and sweat. As she hungrily licked both Mia’s pussy and Fred’s balls, as his cum flowed out. Cammi fingered herself, squelching into an orgasm of her own.

Time passed.

Outside, it rained violently. In and around Cantella Forks and the surrounding area, June 5th saw several flash floods.

Naked bodies became illuminated in the frequent flashes of lightning. Deb kissing Fred while they fucked with abandon, Oni attached to her right breast by her sexy lips, her long tongue swirling, while Mia sucked on Oni’s clit, while Thalina fucked the redhead’s pussy with a strap-on.

Niamh ate Thalina’s asshole out, while Alexandra lay between Niamh’s legs, while Cammi scissored pussies with the sexy professor. Stacia was alone, using a vibrator to bring herself to her sixth orgasm of the night.

Positions changed and shifted along with the cacophony of moans, whimpers, sobs, and laughs. Wet slurping noises provided a backbeat to the rhythm as the group of eight lost themselves to passion.

While the women probably lost count of their orgasms, Fred knew exactly how many he had. His goal was ten times. Every time he grew tired, he would kiss Oni, eat Deb’s pussy, or have a drink from Mia’s nipples, and his balls would refill.

There were water bottles strewn about the living room. The floor was stained with cum, sweat, and saliva, as was the furniture.

The sex had been intimate and intense for Fred. Now, he was fucking Deb, and she was receiving him. His “inner caveman” wanted to break her, which suggested she wasn’t already tamed.

Fred refused to give in. Instead, he concentrated on Deb’s scent like never before. His use of the ScSc had grown with intensity with each addition. Cammi’s addition, coupled with the recent information he’d gotten from both N’Zel and Oni’s father, convinced him there was much more to the ScSc than just scent.

He found it.

“Holy shit,” he muttered.

“Almost there,” Deb wept, saliva and sweat splashing from her body as she was on top of him. They were on the sectional, Fred on his back while she rode him, cowgirl-style.

Fred knew who it was, and it wasn’t Deb’s father.

It was Susan Markinson, Fred’s own mother, who owned Deb’s womb.

Reality crashed down on him at the same time he emptied his nuts into Deb’s hungry cunt.

“So hot!” Deb keened, her hips gyrating as her own juices flooded over and around his manhood, tightening around his throbbing cock as he shot ropes of cum inside her sodden pussy.

Fred rode the euphoric wave as he shot his seed into Deb, knowing why it couldn’t find fertile purchase. He cared about both the how and why.

To answer the why, he would have to ask Susan Markinson.

He knew the how would be more elusive, but when he figured that out, maybe he could reverse whatever genetic chastity belt was around Deb.

Before, he was merely eager for Sunday’s meeting. Now he was afraid.

TO BE CONTINUED