The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ponytail Express

Chapter 19: Guessing games

Fred missed Deb.

Still, he found himself in a highly enjoyable situation. With his eyes closed, he let his other senses relay information.

Niamh slept against him on his right, her legs by his head. She had an arm wrapped around his thigh, her breasts grazed his hip. Mia was on his left, snoring fitfully, inches from his face. Her breath smelled sweet and tangy, which Fred found interesting considering all the nasty places her mouth had been. They all should have smelled horrible, but thanks to the ScSc, stink wasn’t something they had to worry about.

Sex with the cousins had been satisfyingly intimate. He’d shot multiple batches of his seed into the sexy pair, ensuring their impregnation. Even asleep, Mia and Niamh bore the telltale signs of being in heat. A light sheen of sweat was present on Mia and himself, but Niamh’s pale body was cool.

Fred was aware of another woman in the room as well. Oni stood at the foot of the bed. Eyes still closed, he could hear her light breathing, and smell her unique scent. Her body was in heat, like the others. He was curious why she just stood there, naked.

He knew Oni enough to know emotionally she was still dealing with several factors. Whatever her reasons, her presence made him even happier. He grinned.

“Good morning, Oni,” he whispered.

“Good morning, my Love,” she spoke with that sweet, silken voice laced with desire. Fred detected an additional note of pride.

“Do you approve of what happened last night?” He asked.

“If you got them both pregnant last night, then I’d say ‘it’s about time.’ Our child should have playmates.”

“Oh,” Fred whispered, “our child won’t be alone.”

“I know,” she said. “They smell pregnant. Does that sound weird?”

“Oni, I’m getting to where ‘odd’ is an everyday occurrence. You, however, are turned on right now.”

He could almost see that seductive smile. “I am, Love.”

“I just realized something,” Fred said.

“What’s that?”

“I can’t impregnate someone who isn’t part of the harem.”

“Are you sure?” Oni asked.

Fred’s eyes opened. “Yeah.”

Niamh’s eyes opened. For a second, she thought she had dreamed last night, but she felt the collar around her neck. It all really happened. She sighed in relief.

“Morning, Sir,” she said, grinning. The pale beauty planted a series of light kisses on his thigh. The urge to suck his cock was almost overpowering. The knowledge that she was forever his made her shiver with passion.

“Morning, Niamh.”

“I’m pretty sure that Sir knocked me up last night. Can you tell?”

“Knocked you waaaay the hell up,” Fred said, chuckling lightly.

“Morning, Oni. You look sexy as hell this morning,” Niamh spoke, noticing the dark beauty’s presence at the foot of the bed.

“Niamh,” Oni responded. “You’re looking freshly fucked this morning. Did you sleep well?”

She yawned. “Yes. I dreamed about Sir’s incredible cock. I think it got thicker last night.”

Fred tsked. “Did not.”

Niamh reached over to give Mia’s ass a good, loud smack to wake her up.

The redhead’s head shot up in surprise. “I’ll be bad Santa,” she mumbled, partly awake and still in a haze.

“I figured out why Deb hasn’t gotten pregnant yet,” Fred said, more to himself than to anyone else in the room. He chuckled lightly at Mia’s reaction to getting that sexy, round ass smacked.

“A stubborn womb?” Oni said, getting into bed on Niamh’s side. The women greeted each other with an embrace and a slow, intimate kiss on the lips, their tongues dueling playfully.

“Softball season, Oni. She doesn’t want to get impregnated until after the Ponytail Express wins the championship,” Fred spoke, his hands roaming over the bleary-eyed redhead.

“That’s fucked up,” Mia said. Her eyes were closed, but she wiggled her body into Fred’s. he felt her breasts crush up against his chest. Warm liquid trailed down his chest and side. He grabbed a handful of her teat, sucking on the engorged nipple.

“Oooo, that’s what they call tit for tat,” Mia cooed.

“Keeping abreast of things?” Niamh asked, pinching Oni’s ass.

“I wouldn’t call it absurd,” Oni said, kissing down Niamh’s neck until her lips fastened around one of her dark, rounded nipples.

Fred wouldn’t call what trickled into his mouth and down his throat milk. It was more like concentrated nectar, capable of invigorating other harem members, but him especially. His cock immediately hardened, making him feel like he could beat someone to death with his erection.

“That feels good, Fred. Holy shit, your cock should have its own fucking zip code. Every time I see it, I keep thinking how much I want that inside my vagina.”

Oni said, “Are you wondering why I came to join you this morning?”

“You never need a reason to get some quality cock,” Mia said, her low drawl even huskier because of her tit getting sucked.

Niamh sighed as she cradled Oni’s pretty head, fingers entwining through the dark, shiny locks. “I don’t know, but I’m glad you came, Oni.”

Fred came off sucking Mia’s juicy tit with an audible pop, making the busty wench twitch. Her breast glistened with both his saliva and the nourishing liquid oozing out.

“Is everything okay, Oni?” Fred asked, looking over.

It could have been a trick of the eyes or just the continuing madness of the last couple of weeks, but the dark-haired beauty looked more beautiful today. Like Mia and himself, Oni’s body was shiny with sweat. Deb, Mia, and Oni were running hotter than usual, almost feverish. Fred suspected this was due to changes being made at a biochemical level to their bodies.

He needed a medical expert to reassure him there would be no side effects aside from the complete devotion of his women. The absolute devotion of his women made his cock swell.

It was important to Fred each woman gave their bodies to him. The drive to inseminate his harem with his seed was overpowering. He would never breed by force, but it was the conclusion they would all eventually come to. Tandy wasn’t an exception; they all would have the choice.

Oni squared up on her pale but attractive harem sister. “I think so. I discovered something I’d like to show you all. Niamh, would it be okay if I munched on your cunt?”

Niamh giggled, followed by Mia’s chuckle and lopsided grin.

“I’ll allow it,” Niamh said in a soft, sing-song tone that made it sound like she was trying to be royalty.

Fred grinned, kissing Mia on her deliciously freckled collarbone. He noticed the redhead had fewer freckles than usual. Her skin looked healthier than ever. It went the same for Niamh, who circumvented the worst of any withdrawal symptoms, thanks to a daily dose of Fred’s pheromones. Thanks to a generous helping of his baby batter.

“Here we go,” Oni said, positioning herself in between Niamh’s creamy thighs.

Niamh spread her legs wide, making room for the lithe young woman’s face.

“Oh. That’s good I…” Niamh’s eyes went wide and her hips bucked. Her look was both arousal and shock.

“Fuck, Oni, what are you..?” the pale beauty asked. It was difficult for Fred and Mia to see, but obviously Oni was doing something with her tongue to induce an almost instantaneous orgasm in Niamh. Her hips started moving as it became clear Oni was tongue-fucking the ever-loving hell out of the former whore.

“Your tongue is like a cock!” Niamh spoke, her voice a soft, plaintive whisper as she toppled tea over kettle into the world of continuous orgasmic pleasure.

“Holy fuck,” Mia murmured. “She’s got a fucking snake tongue.”

Fred was curious and aroused. It was time to take control. “Oni, show me more. Suck my cock.”

The dark-haired beauty immediately withdrew herself from the V in Niamh’s thighs, crawling over to her Love with the nubile grace of a tigress. Her face wore a mix of both sexual abandon and utter devotion. Her mouth and chin were smeared with Niamh’s pussy juices.

Fred met her mouth with his own, enjoying Oni’s new tongue and the familiar taste of one of his prize whores.

He knew the other harem sisters would see it as another substitute cock, but it was definitely still a tongue. Larger, meatier, and tastier somehow. Fred could clearly taste both Niamh and Thalina on Oni’s tongue. She’d visited the dark-skinned PC nerd last night for some lovemaking.

“Yours forever,” she whispered as they tongue-wrestled.

Fred grinned as Mia interjected herself into the coupling, engaging Oni in an erotic bout of french kissing.

“Fuck,” the redhead spoke, her tone almost reverent as her own skilled tongue met its match in a tongue duel with Oni’s improved model.

Oni sucked on Mia’s tit by twirling her tongue around the nipple, almost like a small tentacle. She then squeezed out a healthy dollop of cream into her mouth before unwrapping Mia’s titflesh.

“That felt freaky-fucking-deaky,” Mia said, grinning. “Jet engine fuel hot as fuck.”

Fred nodded because he knew where Oni was going. Switching from the redhead, she complied with her future husband’s request, positioning herself above the cock she craved.

The cock they all craved.

Niamh recovered and was on Oni’s right. Mia was on her left. The three women were all just inches from their master’s cock. The trio shared a three-way kiss, Oni’s new tongue seeming to lavish attention on both the cousins. Fred thought it was incredibly erotic.

Oni went to work, but pulled her mouth off to show her tongue entwined in a circle around his glans and frenulum as Niamh and Mia watched, entranced by the lewd sight.

“So fucking hot,” Niamh spoke softly.

“It’s almost like tentacle porn,” Mia announced. “Have you measured that fucking monster?”

Oni shook her head, too busy jacking off her Love with her tongue.

Mia and Niamh gave in to desire and started licking both Oni’s tongue and Fred’s cock from both sides, rotating at the balls and underside of his prick. Every once in a while, Oni’s lips would engulf the hard cock, coating it with her saliva, deep throating him while lathing her magnificent tongue across the glorious cock.

Oni’s mind nearly went blank with desire as the taste of Fred’s cock overwhelmed her. Even though she’d been thoroughly bred, she wanted to be collared and tattooed like Mia and Deb. Every time with Fred was better than the last. His cock tasted better than it ever had. She could taste both Mia and Niamh, as well as herself and Alexandra.

Oni pulled her mouth away from Fred’s glorious cock as her tongue jacked him off. The first rope of his cum spattered the inside of her mouth and upper lip. Using her tongue, she repositioned Fred’s enormous cock so his next spurt landed on Mia’s face, then moved it so the third hit Niamh’s lips.

Oni counted nine spurts of cum before engulfing his cock with her mouth. She realized Fred wasn’t just her future husband. He was her master.

Oni existed for his enjoyment. Any woman, anything he wanted, she would do anything for him.

“Please collar and tattoo me,” she asked, her lips and chin smeared with copious amounts of his seed.

“A collar would be so sexy,” Niamh agreed.

“Pick out your own collar,” Fred spoke. “I’m going to encourage you to get your own collar and tattoo. I want you to get something that signifies your love and devotion.”

“Yes, my love,” Oni obeyed, nearly beaming with happiness.

“I’m your slut slave, sir.” Niamh announced, licking his cum off Oni’s nose.

“We’re all your women now, Fred. Just please, pinky swear you won’t go Charlie Manson or James Jones on us, because at this point, I think we would follow you there.”

Mia was half-joking, half-serious.

“I can promise you I won’t go David Koresh,” he spoke. “Given what we’ve been through, what I want to do is marry you, and try to work on making the Ponytail Express all it can be.”

His hard cock still twitched with need. He took Oni’s face with both hands before sliding his cock into the warm recesses of the dark beauty’s eager mouth. Her response didn’t surprise him in the least. She took the initiative, deep throating his prick while palming his ass. It was crystal clear she wanted as much of him down her throat as possible. She eagerly began to throat fuck her master.

“My filthy slave slut body belongs to you, sir,” Niamh said, giving him plenty of adoring eye contact. Fred loved the way she talked dirty to him. The soft notes of her voice were dripping with desire.

“My freckly ass belongs to you, Fred. I want you to use me like a rented mule,” Mia spoke with her lopsided grin. Her dirty talk was more comedic than sexy, but that was what he loved about her.

“You can call me Fred, but if you really want to keep me hard, call me master or sir.”

“How about Jedi?” Mia asked, teasing.

“Sith would be more accurate,” Fred spoke. “But try not to force your humor.”

Mia groaned. “That’s a horrible pun.”

“Careful,” Fred spoke, “or I’ll impale you with my light saber.”

“If you suck his cock, he’ll stop with the puns,” Oni said.

With that, the trio dispensed with the playful banter and went into overdrive on the hardcore sex. It was an outstanding way to start Thursday morning. It was also the most challenging day of Finals week.

Fred sighed as the sexy, beautiful trio coaxed another load of cum out of him. They shared his seed with each other in an erotic demonstration that only fueled his own desire. He chose Oni, picking her up and fucking her while standing. He held her lithe, sweaty body easily. She felt light as a feather to him, and her cunt massaged his manhood in all the right places as he ravaged her sodden pussy.

He wet his hair down, but didn’t shower. He wanted to leave as much sex on his body as humanly possible. He felt refreshed and ready to take on the world, leaving behind the sounds of three women indulging in group sex.

He had lunch with Deb and Jessica, pleasantly surprised by their dynamic. He was sad the current priority was making sure finals were passed, but he arranged a mulligan session inside the conference room he’d signed up for.

Thanks to his heightened senses, Fred noticed a small team of “students” observing his activities. Since he was curious, scent tagging one of them became a secondary priority. He tried to memorize the would-be observers by their unique scents. While outside, it was difficult to tag, but one of his would-be followers made the mistake of going indoors. They stank of Marcus and one other scent that remained closed to him. There was something familiar about it, but he couldn’t key on either who or what it was. It frustrated him. Not knowing what Ned Stallings smelled like, he lacked the frame of reference to confirm if Deb’s father was the mastermind. Fred couldn’t wait for Sunday to come fast enough.

With the last of Thursday’s tests behind him, he celebrated by having sex with the Boltzman twins in the student union conference room. He fed each a generous portion of his seed, bringing the sisters further into the harem.

Fred found Mary’s piercings to be unique and sexy in their own way. The idea of using a combination of collars, piercings and tattoos to illustrate a pecking order in the growing harem appealed to him.

Afterwards, he sat in the conference room, trying to figure out why the experience with the twins had fallen flat. The sex was fine. The women had been perfectly willing. It just hadn’t landed like he thought it would.

“Am I a victim of my own expectations?” Fred asked an empty room.

There was a knock at the door. Fred got up, wondering who it could be. A few students were walking in the hallway, but there was no one there. A quick sniff told him it was The Chameleon. It didn’t matter what she looked like when it was child’s play to follow the scent.

It led him to the men’s bathroom. He walked in, and there were two stalls and two urinals. He knew she was in the second stall.

He knocked, and the door unlatched and opened. A pretty young woman with cinnamon skin and auburn hair made room for him. She wore a blouse with a headscarf.

“To what do I owe the pleasure?” Fred asked, stepping into the stall.

“How much does Marcus know?” she asked, unbuttoning her blouse with long, slender fingers.

“He knows I know about you,” Fred answered, unbuttoning his shorts, then taking them down. His cock had been inside five mouths, five pussies, and one asshole so far. He wasn’t surprised when she began blowing him enthusiastically. He realized she was reveling in the combination of all the tastes. Fred added the twin’s pheromones to the mix, further adding to his influence. As Fred began fucking her face, she looked up at him through half-lidded eyes, humming around his stiff prick.

It wasn’t long before Fred grunted, coming inside her mouth while someone was busy relieving themselves at a urinal. She couldn’t handle the massive load as it spurted out of her mouth onto the floor.

Once the man had left, Fred pulled her up.

“Face the wall. I’m going to fuck you.”

“Do I have a choice?” Chameleon asked, voice quivering with excitement.

“Do you want me to fuck you or not?” he asked.

She answered him by slowly turning to face the wall, sticking her proud, toned ass out. She swiveled her hips seductively. Fred almost said, “Good girl,” but thought better of it.

Her body was lean and athletic, her pussy tight and buttery. Her body warmed to him and the sounds she made communicated how much she appreciated the cock inside of her.

As Fred plowed into her velvety depths, Chameleon’s body began changing complexion and shape. He felt her skin shift and alter. Instead of being weirded out, it just made Fred harder. The need he hadn’t felt in the company of the twins was in full effect with this unique creature. He varied his thrusts, grabbing her hair and pulling it even as her silken tresses changed both length and color.

He felt the maddening urge to add her to the harem. Fred told himself it would be beneficial, mainly because children from her womb would be unique and in demand. Just like Deb’s.

How the fuck did he know that? And who did she work for?

Questions gave way to Fred’s need to empty his balls into the creature he was deep dicking. Primal instincts won out, and he grinned while his hips trip hammered into the drenched cunt of the unique creature. The young man knew her body appreciated the improvement in his own sexual prowess and physique since their last encounter, willingly surrendering her body. He stopped his own hips, and she took up the slack, grinding her sex into his anvil of a cock, establishing her own erotic rhythm.

That knowledge, coupled with the spasms of her molten cunt, sent Fred over the precipice. He began unloading into her tight, velvety quim.

“You’re incredible, Fred,” she said, her voice a whimper.

Standing behind her sweaty olive complexioned body, he pulled her up, turning her by the chin to stick his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on it with abandon.

He pulled away from her slightly. “Call me master.”

“I cannot serve two masters.”

“That’s a problem for the other guy. Pledge yourself to me.”

“I just did… Master,” she answered.

“From now on, you serve me and only me.”

She could only look down. “Okay, Master.”

“You’ll report to Thalina. She works in the library basement. I still want you to maintain a stealthy presence, but I expect both your loyalty and devotion to both me and to the harem you are now a part of.”

“You have it, master,” she said, her breath coming in more rapidly. She was getting off on calling him that.

“I am going to expect you to get both a collar and tattoo as a token of your affection. I’m also going to breed you.”

She turned to look at him, incredulous. “Make me with child?”

Fred returned a stern, challenging look before nodding. “Yeah, when you’re ready.”

“It’s not physically possible for someone like me to get pregnant.”

He suddenly realized he was assuming a lot of things.

Fred smiled. “When my ScSc makes you fertile, I will breed you.”

He brought her into an embrace that Chameleon had no intention of resisting.

“Your body belongs to me now. Say it.”

“My body belongs to you, master.”

“I’m going to call you Cammi.”

“You’re giving me a new name?”

Fred kissed her hard. She melted into it, stroking his still-hard cock with long, slender fingers that almost looked like claws. Her hair was long and white, her eyebrows were both black and white. Her eyes were dark black pools of desire. She was tall and sinewy, Fred’s preferred body type. Her lips fit over his just right, but he sensed this wasn’t her “true” form. She resembled the Tarrakian female from the classic Heavy Metal cartoon.

“I don’t care what your old name is, I care what your new name is, and I’m calling you Cammi.”

She nodded obediently before turning her face to look up at him. “Master, please give it to me again. I want it hard, I want it fast, and I want you to cum on my face. I beg you, mark Cammi with your seed.”

She already spread her legs for him, and with a hand already on his cock, simply guided him inside her. When he slid in, her entire body shuddered. Her eyelids fluttered slightly, and her eyeballs rolled up into her head in extreme pleasure.

“Oh god, it’s even better this time,” she whimpered. Her body threatened to give out, but Fred reacted quickly, grabbing her by the ass and neck, spinning around so he was sitting on the toilet with her positioned above him, her wet quim stuffed with his diamond hard erection, swelling inside her molten core. Beads of her love juices rolled in rivulets down his cock as her hips moved up and down, churning obscenely as her mind became accustomed to the reality her body already knew.

She was now Fred’s property.

“Cammi,” she chanted it like a mantra, like she was afraid she’d lose the name and have to start her life over again. Like it was the only real name she’d ever been given.

For all Fred knew, maybe it was the case. He suddenly realized he had no clue if this woman was even human. What if she was an alien, or some sort of creature?

He focused on both his hearing, smell, and touch to solve this riddle.

She was half-human, half something else. Some sort of genetic anomaly that had nothing to do with NireCue. She was taking her orders from someone else.

Her body wanted his, and the ScSc kicked into overdrive with the response. Fred went into cave dweller mode, taking his new prize by the haunches before plunging his iron hide rod, fully greased with her juices, into her own willing and wet snatch, dialing power and speed up to eleven. He put his own trademark English on the end of each thrust like he was trying to punch a hole inside Cammi’s womb.

Which she readily approved of given the noises she made, her mouth open in an O, her tongue lolling out, dripping spittle onto both her breasts and Fred’s face. He nibbled on her chin, and she tilted her head down so he could suck her tongue.

The second he did, a liquid went down his throat that wasn’t saliva. Fred was too far gone to do much about it, teetering on the edge of his own powerful orgasm. What he tried to taste it before it went all the way down. Fred realized it was like what he had done accidentally to Deb, Oni, and Mia. She injected her own concentrated genetical soup into him.

It clicked; Cammi was part of another harem. He’d just filched her, and she just gave her the combined genetic coding of everyone in her former harem.

She just made him even stronger.

“I’m not cumming on your face, Cammi,” Fred snarled. “I’m making your womb mine.”

Fred’s new slave somehow managed coherent thought. “Just don’t stop!” she keened.

“Fuck!” Fred emitted a yell of triumph as he spewed his seed inside of his newest conquest. As he did, her features changed one more time as she morphed into a much shorter, stockier purple haired female. Her facial features were quite youthful, and her ass was more rounded and meatier.

Fred liked this version, suspecting it was her natural form. Her features were decidedly European; it was hard for him to guess where from. That, and he was still pouring semen into her body. Her body was jerking, and her stomach expanded with the amount of seed he pumped into her. He lost count.

“All I had is now yours,” she said. “For I have it no more.”

Fred knew that meant her owner was probably aware of the ownership change. What frightened him about that fact was the possibility of his own women being turned. He knew he couldn’t turn Oni’s parents or Marcus. There was no way. Cammi had a resistance, but over time Fred had worn it down.

Then he had another sudden thought. Only two women had ever shown resistance towards his influence. Deb and Cammi. Did this mean Deb was already in someone else’s harem? Was that why it had taken so long to turn her? He assumed all this time it was because of her iron will and love of competition.

Deb was the most important person in his life right now. He’d fallen for her almost the first time he’d met her.

But did he really? Had he really fallen for her, or was that a pheromone thing?

He assumed NireCue somehow activated his ability over that weekend, but what if it was that Sunday morning with Deb? Had she activated him then?

It was all too much to think about, as his cock was still hard inside his latest harem member.

“You’re now my woman. You may have sex with any member of the Ponytail Express harem, but I advise only the top members. They will sense you by smell. I suppose I’ll have to break it to Mia gently, since it sounds like you tortured her.”

Cammi balanced her feet on both of Fred’s thighs, pulling herself off his cock. She maneuvered her pussy, so it was over the toilet bowl, and her vagina released an obscene gout of Fred’s cum. Her belly shrunk as it emptied.

She looked at him with a mixture of adoration and awe.

“I will never torture her again, unless you order it, master,” she said.

He looked at her. “You will make it up to her by becoming both her love-slave, and Niamh’s,” Fred spoke.

There was something final in Fred’s voice. Cammi shivered. She could never say no to Fred ever again.

“Yes, master. I’ll become Mia and Niamh’s love-slave.”

“Did you willingly pass on your former harem’s genetic coding?” Fred asked.

“I merely offered it. You took it, as is your right, master. Concentrate on it and you’ll know who my former master was. What you call harem we called a cell.”

“Like an intelligence network,” Fred spoke.

“If it pleases you, master.”

He gave her a look that made her shiver again. “You pleased me, Cammi. Welcome to my harem.”

A tear of joy stained her high, flawless cheekbones. “Thank you, master.”

Fred stood on the mat, dressed in a white gi with a white belt. Oni stood on the other side, facing him with a similar colored gi, but with a red belt instead.

“You look nice, Love,” Oni said.

“Thank you, honey,” Fred spoke. “As do you.”

“When self-defense training starts, I will be your sensei. Do you know what that means?”

Fred nodded. “It means sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.”

The dark beauty flinched. “Don’t say it like that, my Love. My goal is to help you improve, perhaps faster than even I learned. I want to do more than make you capable of defending yourself. I want you to face tough competition and come out victorious. I will be… intense with your training.”

Fred looked at Oni, eyes narrowing. “Are we gonna have a problem here, Oni?”

“No,” she answered, grinning. “But I will demand a lot of your time, which will take away from the other sisters. I hope you don’t mind.”

She smiled demurely, but it was plain she was also serious. Fred returned the smile.

“Then I submit myself to your capable hands.”

Oni smiled, grabbing her cellphone, she began recording. “Repeat that please, Love.”

He smiled, slightly confused why she was recording. “Okay. I submit myself to your capable hands.”

“I just recorded it. I’ll play it back for you later, in case we have a problem.”

Fred spoke, “There shouldn’t be a…”

“… Begin!” Oni interrupted.

Oni proved the point by showing, not telling. The moment his training began, it was like a switch had been flipped. He remembered the old Oni, still intense, but relentless, almost merciless. It was clear she took the sensei responsibility deadly seriously.

She was teaching him things that would probably save his life, and he appreciated it. He sensed her own emotional turmoil with every bruise received.

Oni kicked Fred’s ass down one mat and up another, but it could have been worse. What Fred had in his favor was expecting her moves because of his heightened senses. With no experience or knowledge, he was still no match in their first session.

After the session, she came over and embraced him.

“Did I hurt you badly?” She asked, slightly concerned.

“Oni, don’t worry, you didn’t really hurt me. I love you, honey.”

“And I love you, Fred. Sure you’re not angry?”

“I’m not mad, dear. I might take it out on you the next time we fuck.”

“Promise?”

Fred grinned, trying not to show the pain he felt. “Promise.”

He had canceled his “appointment” with a NireCue doctor over the week thanks to the softball incident with Marcus. He reassured him they were still a “go” for the meet Sunday. It was going to be fun at the Stalling’s residence.

The reports of the storm occurring over the weekend meant his mother wouldn’t be making the trip to Cantella Forks. Part of Fred was relieved about it, but another part missed his mother terribly. He’d have to take a trip out to her house to see her, with Deb, Oni, and Mia in tow, to deliver what he thought was incredible, life-altering news. His mom was going to have to adjust.

Cammi was right. Fred felt even better than he had previously. He was near immune to any form of viral bacteria, a trait he’d passed on to his harem. Thalina no longer needed glasses and no one in his harem suffered from allergies. The strongest genetic traits from each person were shared with the others.

The Ponytail Express was already becoming healthier, more fertile, stronger, smarter, faster, sexier. It thrilled Fred how things were playing out. With each sexual conquest, he increased his own sexual prowess. Virility, stamina and skill were improving daily. He could almost feel his lower body becoming more toned and muscled. Thalina sent him an Excel spreadsheet that showed the number of sex sessions he had a day. She wrote “Obscene.”

Not long after his painful session with Oni, He inseminated Thalina, deciding not to make her pregnant despite her protestations. What he did was fuck her brains out a few times before broaching what he thought might be a sensitive subject.

“I’d like to see if I can make you a virus.”

She giggled. “A what?”

He explained what he knew, which took some time. When he came to the end of his description, Thalina whistled.

“Does anyone else know this?” she asked.

“No one else, Thalina, just you and I.”

She drew a finger across her right cheek, scooping some of Fred’s cum into her delicate digit before sucking it down her mouth.”

“You shouldn’t taste as good as you do, you know.”

Fred could only smile in response. “Are you in?” He asked.

“I’ll be Sir’s virus anytime he wants,” she said obediently. “As long as Sir gives me some more proper dicking.”

“Twice in the pussy, once in the mouth,” he said. Thalina agreed.

Even though they had practiced together Wednesday, Deb still missed her harem sisters. She sat with Jessica, who the fit blond knew had done a great job being her taskmaster. She had never jumped rope so much in her life, adding sexy flavor to Jessica’s Jump Rope channel on OnlyFans.

Deb had learned a lot from Jessica. Mostly about her various kinks. She knew Fred was going to put a baby inside Jessica as a reward for punishing his future wife, and the thought made her pussy twirl with anticipation.

Using her version of the ScSc, she commandeered two tables at the Node. She sat with Jessica, waiting for the others.

When Mia sauntered in, Deb thought the redhead had never looked so beautiful. Her red hair was all tight curls, full and lustrous. The trademark dopey grin was plastered on her pretty face. Her skin glowed slightly and her complexion had improved. The redhead had also put on a few pounds in all the right areas.

What surprised Deb was Niamh’s appearance. She looked worlds better even since Wednesday. She knew Fred had sex with the cousins on Wednesday night. The Express was chatting about it as well. She was pulling for Mia and Niamh to become mommies.

She didn’t want to, though. Deb felt like there were things she needed to do. Why she hadn’t gotten pregnant already since Fred had been using her as a cum dumpster since a couple of weeks ago was beyond her, but she was okay with things staying that way.

“Heya Cheerleader,” Mia said, teasingly.

“Hi yourself, Big Red,” Deb countered.

The two met each other with an embrace and a passionate kiss with extra tongue.

“Fuck, you taste so good, Deb,” Mia moaned, breaking the kiss with a juicy smacking noise.

Deb licked a line of spittle dangling between their lips. “That’s because part of my morning meal was eating Jessica’s cunt.”

“Are you talking about me, Kitten? Your punishment is still in effect, you know,” Jessica said. It sounded stern, but the way her lips turned up into a smile showed she wasn’t serious.

“When are you done?” The redhead asked.

“I’m meeting Fred here tomorrow morning after Oni gets done with him.”

Mia grinned. The two pulled out of the embrace reluctantly, noting even with the ScSc in full effect, people were watching them. Mia liked it that way, but Deb was still a little self-conscious. Everyone greeted everyone else with a combination of hugs and kisses.

Oni came in next, her long, straight jet-black hair a stark contrast to the six-foot redhead. She had a runner’s body, lithe and graceful as she moved towards her sisters. She couldn’t hide the grin.

“D, how are you?”

“Good, Oni. Fuck, it’s good to see you.”

The two met face-first with another ardent kiss. They ate each other’s lips hungrily.

The others looked on with a mixture of appreciation and desire.

“It’s good to see you too, D.”

Oni sat, and the group caught each other up on things for a minute before Fred came in.

Deb watched him enter, quietly but with an epic confidence. She could see it in the way he moved. When he looked into her eyes, she was transfixed.

She wanted him in every way possible. The urge was almost overpowering.

“Hey all,” Fred said, greeting everybody. Mia got up and kissed him on the cheek. Niamh kissed his other cheek and giggled. Fred greeted each woman with a tender intimacy.

“Morning, master,” Jessica said as he leaned in to kiss her lips.

“Morning, slave. Do you still want to be bred?”

Jessica licked her lips seductively. “With all my heart, master.”

Fred nodded. “You did good this week, Jessica. You’ve earned a reward.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, you did. I’m going to give it to you this weekend.”

“I can’t wait, master. I have something to tell you.”

Fred looked at her. “Sure.”

“I’m wearing one, too.”

Fred was momentarily confused. “Wearing what?”

She looked down. “Anal plug. Deb convinced me to train my ass for you. I’m on the second day.”

“Looks like we’ll be sharing gifts,” Fred spoke, grinning.

He turned to Deb.

“Hey babe,” she said.

Fred smiled. “Say, Deb.”

She melted into his embrace as they kissed. He dipped her slightly, keeping up the sloppy greeting.

“Get a room, you two,” Mia spoke, teasingly.

The pair sat down, Deb on one side, Oni on the other. Oni started sliding her hand into Fred’s pants.

“Remember when I gave you a blowjob in a restaurant?” the dark beauty asked.

Fred looked at her. “Sucking me off would be nice, but I called the meeting to talk to you all.”

“Your cock needs constant care and feeding, my love,” Oni spoke, purring.

“I’ve missed that cock so much, babe,” Deb said.

“And you’ve been so patient. I find your self-control to be sexy as hell.”

She put her hand close to Oni’s, up high on Fred’s shorts, near where his hard cock was.

“Thank you, babe, but I think patience is overrated.”

Fred had to start the meeting before things went south, literally.

“Ok, let’s get down to why I called this meeting.”

Oni looked at him. “You’re adding another weird woman to the harem, aren’t you?”

He looked at her.

“I can smell her.”

Deb narrowed her eyes, then her face showed sudden realization. “I can, too. She smells familiar.”

“I call her Cammi. She’s some sort of changeling who can shift herself into other disguises. She was with us at the hotel. She was one of the staff.”

“Holy shit,” Mia said.

“What’s a changeling?” Jessica asked.

Oni’s eyes widened as she mused. “Shapeshifter.”

“Is she ours now?” Deb asked.

Fred nodded. “There’s more. She was a member of another harem based in Washington, DC. It was fairly large. The man probably works for the government in some capacity, because Cammi was here scouting out the faction Oni’s parents serve. Besides our own group, we have another one here in town, and a third that Cammi was a member of. She’s not anymore, and that may incite the DC cell to send members in force.”

“Okay, remember back when I said the Minka thing was handled?”

Mia and Niamh’s pleasant demeanor turned serious.

“What happened?” Mia asked.

“I wasn’t lying about the Minka thing being handled. What I lied about was that I started fucking her.”

Deb and Oni shook their heads. Jessica didn’t have a dog in the fight, but was mildly interested. Niamh was more thoughtful than Mia, whose face darkened with anger.

“Dammit, Fred! You fucked my greatest enemy, really?”

“Minka was your enemy. Cammi is your harem sister. Minka was just a cover,” Fred spoke. He absolutely didn’t want to pull rank in this situation. He wanted to see how it played out among the group. It would either work, or it wouldn’t.

“She’s been covering my ass from Marcus and other threats ever since, and actually doing a good job,” Fred said, “But she got too close and I’m pretty sure I stole her, or it was more like she gave herself to me.”

Oni looked around the table. “Did you want to bring her in? I thought she got injured by Marcus.”

“Whoever Marcus works for discovered her presence and sent Marcus to take her out. He almost succeeded.”

“That makes her a potential ally then, Mia,” Deb spoke. “We should take her in.”

“I also did something else. Now this I can totally undo,” Fred said, looking at both Mia and Niamh.

They regarded him. “Go on,” Mia said, obviously still on edge, but was alright enough to listen.

“Niamh, Mia, I made Cammi your love-slave. I’d like you to train her, put a collar on her, and maybe even a fancy tattoo or piercing or something.”

Niamh’s face changed, but Fred knew it was in a good way. Mia still needed convincing.

“If I fuck you in the ass, will you say yes?”

The tall redhead looked at him for a few seconds before answering. “Twice. Fuck me in the ass long enough to make me cum twice and it’s a deal.”

“Okay,” Fred said, “but I want you to wear your collar.”

Mia wore a dopey grin again. “I’m going to buy a chain to go with my collar. I’d like you to use it on me during coitus.”

“Better make it three times then, Mia,” Fred said.

“Yes, sir!”

“Sir,” Niamh spoke.

Fred regarded the pale beauty. “Yes, Niamh?”

“Sir, is there anything else we need to know about Cammi?”

He looked at the cousins, then at everyone around the table before answering. “She’s half-human, half genetic anomaly. Her background is fairly enigmatic, but she was trained at a young age to be an agent. My advice sexually is to make her submissive. I want you both to dominate the fuck out of her. Keep in mind you can hand her off to anyone in the harem. Jessica knows how to dominate, from what I hear.”

Table talk drifted to Deb and Jessica, which is what Fred wanted. Cammi told Fred a lot of things he would not repeat in a public venue.

Cammi’s former master was a man named N’Zel K Nelson. Fred was going to need to talk to him before Sunday.

As Friday passed, so too did Fred’s last final. His freshman year was now finished. Friday night was also the last night of Deb’s punishment. They had a date lined up for the tomorrow morning, after Oni kicked his ass again.

Fred went on another date with Alexandra, accompanying her to a faculty party instead of her husband. It was almost as scandalous as the dress she wore. Fred approved.

He also made several friends that night, paying special attention to the Dean’s Executive Admin assistant, and the women in the records office.

The challenge for Fred was more in toning down his influence than in ramping it up. He worked on fine control, like his own personal bubble. By the end of the party, he had a good idea of how far he could both extend and retract his bubble of influence. He still hadn’t worked out how to change the area of influence that his woman had. Alexandra had exerted influence last night on Fred’s behalf, and did so well. Of all the women, except for perhaps Niamh, Alexandra’s own feminine wiles were substantial. Armed with the ScSc, they were something, indeed.

Conceivably, Deb, Mia, and Oni could start their own kingdoms. Thalina was already doing it.

The chilling news was there was at least one other faction involved. Fred just wanted to help the woman he loved to win the city softball championship and prepare for his sophomore year in college.

There was also the whole “survival” thing.

That night he had extremely dirty sex with both Alexandra and a young woman they picked up from the faculty party. It just so happened she was a nurse that worked for NireCue. Her name was Matilda Berry.

TO BE CONTINUED