The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pizza Boy and the Horny Stud Part Two

This story takes place directly after Pizza Boy and the Horny Stud, and continues with the Pizza Boy’s new football player.

PB:

I came back into the football player’s apartment and smiled. There he was, lying on the ground, dressed in his uniform, cell phone fell across the room, and passed out. My instructions were perfect.

I looked down at him and was ready to get him naked. “Not yet,” I thought to myself. I decided I should give him a few more commands. The boss let me keep him, so let’s see how far he will be willing to go to stay with his master.

“Can you hear your master, horny stud?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good boy, why don’t you open your eyes and stand up.”

He did as he was told and awaited orders.

“Are you willing to obey your Master?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Remember that you worship your master. You will obey his orders, and you will do anything he asks. Am I right boy?”

“Yes sir. I worship my Master. I obey his orders like the good slave I am.”

“Good boy. Now you will be mine forever, you understand this, right?”

“Yes sir. I want to be yours forever.”

“Good. Unfortunately for a little while I’ll let you live a double life until you can ditch those who will not accept your love for me.”

“I understand sir.”

“Such a good boy.” I patted him on the head. “Now awake my slave, and remember all I have taught you.”

I watched him as his eyes opened. He smiled at me with the cute smile I fell hard for when I first met this hunk. He doesn’t know everything I did to him already, but every bit of it was worth it. His body was amazing, better than any of our other deliveries. I’m glad I was allowed to keep this one. His brown eyes were gorgeous, almost hypnotic—but unfortunately for him, mine were better.

He looked at me, “Master!” His arms opened wide. Man my soft side was really showing with this guy. Although I made him mine, I feel a real connection. I’m always a hard ass, so it should be a nice change for me to be nice to someone.

With his open arms he gave me a huge hug and a kiss. “Thank you Master for helping me realize who I really am.”

“You’re welcome stud. I love your uniform boy. It looks good on you.”

It did too. His football pants were a nice white color, as they went down to just above his ankles. They were almost skin tight, especially with the padding that he was wearing around his knees, and hips. His huge muscular ass made me horny on its own, and it was very well pronounced in his uniform. You could see the outline of the white straps of his jockstrap through his pants. His light blue jersey was loose, as it should be, but it also had padding around his broad shoulders, making them broader. His head looked rather small coming out of his jersey the way it did.

“Thank you, Master. I aim to please you. I will continue to wear things you like.”

“Good boy.”

He kissed me again. I grabbed his hand and began walking toward the bedroom. I was ready to have him remove all his clothes willingly for once. Once we got to the bedroom he awaited instructions. He was almost mindless, which was strange, seeing as I didn’t tell him to be.

“Please me boy. You know what to do. I’ll guide you if needed.”

“Yes Master.”

He began making out with me as he rubbed his hands along my body. I was in a T-shirt and jeans, knowing he’d take those off easily. He reached up my shirt as he began rubbing my chest. He rubbed across my nipples quickly, which turned me on, letting me pull away from his mouth for a second. As I did that he pulled my shirt off. He reached down and began unbuttoning my jeans. Still kissing me, I was enjoying becoming naked with a fully uniformed stud near me. He began kissing down my chest, kissing each nipple. As he kissed down my chest he slowly pulled down my pants revealing my red skimpy thong that barely holds my package in. He looked up at me and smiled. He reached around and grabbed my ass and moaned.

“You’re so sexy,” he said to me, which made me smile. He kept kissing my stomach area watching my cock get harder and practically pop out of my thong. As the tip came out he began slowly rubbing it, causing my body to jolt. It felt so good.

“You like that master?”

“Mmmhmm,” I moaned back. This stud was good.

He slowly began pulling down my thong getting me fully naked. After he removed that he came up, and kissed me while pushing me onto the bed. He laid on top of me, making out with me while slowly rubbing the tip of my cock. This stud was still in uniform and I figured we were about ready to change that. He got onto his knees on the bed and pulled off his jersey filled with his huge shoulder padding. He revealed his sexy chest, abs, and muscled arms. I almost shot my load just looking at him. He leaned back in to kiss me and kept doing so as he removed his belt around his pants. As he was ready to pull off his pants he stopped.

“Master, would you like the honors?” He winked at me.

“I’d love to,” I smiled as I untied the front strings allowing his pants to become loose. Slowly I pulled them off as far as I could revealing his white jockstrap. His cock was hard as a rock and fit right in his jock, but it was a large sports jock. He finished pulling his pants off before coming back on the bed. He left his jock on for now, knowing I’d take it off soon. I grabbed a handful of his huge sexy ass and kissed him deeply.

“Such a nice ass you have stud.”

He smiled, as he kissed me deeper. I began stroking his cock through his jock, making him hornier.

“Fuuuu...ccckkk mmmeee sssirrr,” he said while moaning.

“I plan on it boy.” I kissed him deeper as I pulled off his jockstrap. He slowly moaned knowing he wanted this more than anything. I pulled away from him as he began positioning his body in the perfect position. I smiled as he was bent over on the bed with his huge ass just aimed up high. I smacked it a few times before lubing up. I slowly slipped into his tight virgin ass, ready to fuck him hard. He groaned and moaned as he wanted more. I began thrusting my cock and body back and forth, listening to him moan. I felt myself ready to shoot my load. I started moving faster and faster until I came. I shot my entire load straight into his hole, allowing him to moan louder than before. Slowly I panted and removed myself from him. He collapsed onto the bed.

“That.... Felt... Good...” He panted since he had never experienced it before.

“I’m glad boy, you’ll get a lot more of that. You love being fucked by your master don’t you?”

“Yes sir!”

I smiled. Such an obedient one. I don’t know how I got so lucky and took him down so easily.

“Now boy, let’s take care of you.” I leaned in and kissed him. I brushed his nipples. He moaned loudly, as he was commanded to yesterday. See I programmed him that just a brush of his nipple from me should cause ultimate pleasure. He instantly becomes horny and ready to cum. I knew it wouldn’t take long today to have him shoot his load because I didn’t stop him from cumming. I reached down and stroked his hard cock while smacking his hot ass, and within seconds he came. He shot his load all over his chest and upper body. He moaned in pleasure.

“Good boy. Now clean up.”

Slowly he rubbed his finger across his cum filled chest and began licking his fingers clean trying to suck down as much of his own cum as he could. I handed him a towel.

“That’s good enough boy. Go take a shower and get dressed, we have places to go.”

He did as he was told. I began putting my clothes back on getting ready to leave. I had to bring him to the boss to get him retrained.

As he was in the shower, I heard a knock at his door.

“Great,” I thought. I heard a woman’s voice outside.

“Aaron! Its Lauren, I know your home. Coach said you weren’t feeling good.”

I looked at his cell phone which had apparently been ringing, 3 missed calls. All from her.

“Must be his girlfriend,” I thought. “Thought she was out of town.” I went over to the bathroom.

“Boy! What is your girlfriend’s name?”

“Lauren sir.”

“When is she due back?”

“Tomorrow sir.”

“Why is she at the door?”

“I don’t know sir.”

“Strange. I’ll take care of her. Stay in your room when you’re done.”

“Yes sir.”

I walked to the door, she was still standing there. I opened it. She stared me in the eyes.

“Uhh... Hi... Is Aaron... Here?”

“He’s preoccupied at the moment.”

“Uh... Uh...”

“What’s wrong? Speechless?” She hadn’t stopped looking me in the eyes once. I knew I had her already.

“Nnnn...ooo... Just... Confused.”

“Listen, tell me why you’re here.”

“I’m just checking on my boyfriend. I came home early and he wasn’t at his game... Why are you...”

“Shhh. Don’t ask questions girl. Come in and sit on the couch. You’re really pretty.”

“Tha...nks?”

I took my eyes off her long enough for her to try to react, but she sat on the couch and I caught her before she had a chance to say anything.

“Listen. Your boyfriend... He’s not the same anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“He’s definitely ill.”

“I’m sorry I don’t understand.”

“Just keep looking into my eyes Lauren, soon you will.”

“Your eyes...”

“Yes.”

“Sooo...”

“Beautiful?”

“Dreamy.”

“I know. Makes you want me doesn’t it?”

“Yyyyesss.”

“I know. Just keep looking. Imagine yourself with me, and slowly close your eyes.”

She did so. She was almost easier than her boyfriend, but unlike him, I have no reason for her.

“You’re really pretty Lauren, you know that?”

“Yyyyaaaaa.”

“I think you can do better than Aaron.”

“Nnnnoooo...”

“Yes. I mean look at you. You’re already crushing on me.”

“Yyyyessss.”

“Just accept this change. You’re broken up with Aaron aren’t you?”

“Nnnn...yyyy...ooo...essss”

“Which is it?”

She sat silent.

“He’s gay now.”

“No!”

“Listen, I’ll make this easy for you. You’re broken up with him. Everything will be fine, you’ll forget slowly about your time with him. You’ll move on. Won’t you?”

“Yyyeeesss.... I think.”

“Accept it or your fate will be worse.”

“I..I... Accept.”

“Good. Now just go ahead and sleep it off for a few minutes. Absorb what you’re accepting. I’ll be back in a few.”

I didn’t really want to turn her into a slut, so I figured making her accept they were broken up was easier. I went back to collect my football player.

“Boy, you ready to go out? We have some errands to run.” I looked him over to make sure he was properly dressed. He was with somewhat tight jeans showing off his amazing lower body and a tight fitting shirt showing off his upper body. He was sexy.

“Yes Master.”

“On your way out you’ll help me deal with Lauren.”

“Yes sir.”

We walked to the living room where she was sleeping from my command.

“Awake Lauren.”

Her eyes began opening. She looked at her ex-boyfriend and me and sighed.

“Sorry it had to be this way,” I said to her.

“It’s okay, I will find another.”

“That’s the spirit,” I handed her my card. “If you ever need help, let me know.”

“Thanks.”

“Oh and one more thing. Look into my eyes.”

She looked at me straight in the eyes and was locked in. “No one will know about him. Just that you two broke up. Otherwise there will be consequences.”

“Yes sir,” she replied still looking me in the eyes.

“Good.” With that, we all left Aaron’s apartment.

Aaron and I went to headquarters and I dropped him off with the boss.

“Boss, he’s fully compliant. I just think we need to tune him up, I mean look at him.”

“You picked yourself a good one PB.”

“Thanks sir.”

“What do you want him to do?”

“Nothing out of the ordinary. Just want to keep him myself.”

“Sounds good. What school does he play for?”

“Same college as our swimming buddy.”

“Can we use him?”

“I know you’d want a few muscle men—so why not.”

“Great. I’ll get him ready for that as well.”

“Thanks boss.”

“Oh and PB?”

“Yes sir?”

“Just because you’re the best doesn’t mean I don’t own you boy.”

I felt a rush come over me before I passed out cold.