The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pizza Boy and the Horny Stud

A football player was hanging out alone the night before his big game. When he orders himself a pizza he gets a little more than he bargained for.

Story:

Every Friday night was different. Most nights I’m out with friends just having fun. I’m only 20, and my fake ID hasn’t gotten me into enough bars. Tonight I decided to take it easy at home. My girlfriend was out of town, and I just wanted to sit back in my apartment, and relax. I just finished my midterms and since we have an important game tomorrow against our rivals, relaxing sounded great.

I’m a pretty average football player. I’m 5′10″, and well built. I work out daily trying to keep my body built. I’m still thin overall, just full of muscles. I have dark brown short hair which sometimes I spike up, and other times just leave as is. I have brown eyes, which my girlfriend says are amazing. Some people say I have an ego, but I just can’t help the fact that I look good, and keep myself looking good.

This Friday I decided since I was going to relax I’d call for a pizza. I called the place I always call and ordered my usual. I had 30 minutes until the pizza would arrive, so I took a quick shower so I can sit around and wait for it.

I loved living alone. It was nice for privacy, and allowed me to be away from people when I wanted to. I started stripping down for my shower and looked at my body in the mirror.

“This hard work sure does pay off, damn I look good.” I started scanning my entire body getting lost in how much muscle it was composed of. If I was gay, I’d do me. No questions asked.

I hopped in the shower and started taking my time rinsing off, realizing I began to get a little horny. I didn’t want to jack off in the shower, and I almost forgot about my pizza so I decided to wait. I got out of the shower and dried off, putting on a pair of boxers and a tank top. I sat on the couch waiting. After watching the TV for a bit, I realized it had been a lot longer than the 30 minutes they said it’d take. It had been about 45 now, and I figured I’d wait until an hour went by before I’d call up.

Just before I was about to call, I heard the doorbell ring. Me still being in a tank top and boxers, answered the door. I didn’t even look at the guy.

“I’m so sorry I’m late...”

“You better be.” I took the pizza, turned around to put it down. I turned back around to finally take a look at him. He couldn’t have been older than me. He was around the same height, but what struck me was his piercing blue eyes. I couldn’t look away. It was as if they held me in place.

“How... How... How much do I owe you?” I found myself stuttering, unable to look away.

“$19.50” he smiled and kept staring.

I reached for my wallet but I couldn’t look away. It was only when he blinked could I move my eyes. He blinked and instantly I reached for my wallet to get him his cash. I grabbed $30, unable to find anything smaller than a $10. I wanted to leave him without a tip for being late, but I couldn’t. Something told me I couldn’t. So I handed him the $30.

“Thanks,” he said. My eyes were locked in again. “I’ll be back after my shift for a slice or two.”

“Uh.. Huh..” Was all I could manage to say. I didn’t invite him over, he invited himself and I couldn’t say a word. My body was almost frozen as I kept staring in his eyes.

He smiled and closed the door. After the door closed and my body unlocked from his eyes I shook my head. “That was weird,” I thought. I shook it off like nothing happened. I sat back down to watch TV and ate my pizza. I put the rest away and sat back down on the couch.

I decided it was a good time to watch some porn and try to jack off. It had been a few days since I’ve been able to get some action, since my girlfriend has been out of town. To me, a few days feels like an eternity. I started watching whatever I found that looked good, pulled down my boxers and started going at it. My cock was hard as a rock. All 7 inches of length and it was thick. I started stroking it, and watching porn until I started to close my eyes and realized I was seeing those piercing blue eyes again. It was weird. I kept seeing them every time I closed my eyes and couldn’t think of anyone or anything else while I was jacking off. Somehow he had me trapped, and I didn’t even understand how.

I stopped jacking off. I couldn’t finish. Imagining a guy’s eyes was just too weird to me. I put my boxers back on and figured maybe I just needed sleep. I looked at the time. It was already 11... The pizza came at 6. Where did those 5 hours go?! I had to get rest before the game tomorrow, so I decided to go lay in bed. As I was getting ready, I heard a knock at my door. Who could it be at this time?

“Who is it?”

“The pizza guy. I have your change.”

“Huh?” I opened the door.

“Your change from the pizza earlier?”

“Oh...” My eyes were locked in again.

“Mind if I come in?”

“Nn...ooo. I was just about to go to bed.”

“Great! I’ll join you.”

At this point he walked past me so my eyes weren’t locked anymore. “What?! No dude get out. I’m not like that.”

“Relax!” He stared into my eyes again. This guy is good. “Listen, just keep looking into my eyes. Don’t worry about anything else. I’ll take care of you.”

“Take.. What??”

“What are you? A football player? You’re built really nicely.”

“Yyy..eahh. Thanks, I think.”

“Listen, I know you can’t look away. It’s a gift I have. My eyes are special, and once I find someone to lock into them, they are stuck until I release them. I’m not going to release them until I get what I want.”

“What do you want?”

“You’ll see.”

“You’re gay aren’t you?”

“What does that matter?”

“You want me.”

“Please, turn your ego off. I don’t want you... I just want to fuck around with you. There’s a big difference.”

“I’m straight.”

“And you still can’t find yourself looking away from my eyes. Sounds like you aren’t that straight.”

“Ugh.” He had me starting to think about this. Was I partially gay? I began to be so confused. I didn’t know what he was doing to be, but I couldn’t look away. “I’m not... No... I can’t be...”

“Listen, the more you deny it the worse it gets. Just accept it. You like a little man-on-man action. Don’t you ever dream of another guy?”

I hesitated answering. “No... Not at all.”

“Are you sure? You hesitated.”

“Maybe just once. Your eyes. They showed up today.”

“See? You have the hots for me. You want me. I know you do.”

“No... I... Do...”

“You do?”

“Don’t. I don’t.”

“Liar. You said you do.”

“No I didn’t... Did I?”

“Doubting yourself already? Just accept it and let’s move on to the fun part.”

“I’m so lost.”

“Fine, let me help you. Just keep staring into my eyes. I know you like them a lot. They’re a really nice shade of blue aren’t they?”

“Yessss they arrrree.” Like an endless ocean.

“Good, keep staring. They help you feel relaxed don’t they?”

“Yyyyesssss.” Man my body began to tingle. I started feeling really relaxed.

The pizza guy sat down on my couch and I followed sitting next to him, no questions asked.

“Now, keep staring as your body relaxes. Imagine all the fun we will have when you relax and accept that you want me.”

“Fffuunnn.... Waaanntt.” He was right I did want him. We would have fun.

“Good, now just keep looking into my eyes. Let yourself relax.”

“Rrrreeellaaaaxxx.” Oh wow I’ve never felt so good in my life. I feel so relaxed. My whole body feels tingly and I want to just sleep.

“Good. How relaxed are you?”

“Reaaalllllyyy rrreeellaaxxedd.” Couldn’t he tell by how I was dragging out my words?

“Good. Now sleep.”

I felt my eyes close as my body was still fully relaxed. I felt so good.

I woke up what felt like seconds later. I felt like I couldn’t move, but I realized I couldn’t. I was tied to a chair. My legs were bound to the legs of the chair, my arms behind my back wrapped around the backing of the chair, my chest was bound to the chair as well. I looked down, and realized I was naked. I looked around and couldn’t see anyone.

“Hello? Hello? This isn’t funny.” I couldn’t remember what happened before I fell asleep, I just remember closing my eyes feeling relaxed.

“Ahh you’re awake!” I heard a familiar voice that I couldn’t place... The figure walked out from the other room, just a shadow I didn’t recognize... Until I saw his eyes.

“You! Let me out! Or I’ll kick your ass.”

“Not a chance. Besides, I might like that.”

I looked at his eyes, but could look away now. Crap I hope he didn’t figure it out.

“I know you can look away.”

Damn he’s good.

“I let you have that ability back. You see while you were asleep I gave you some hypnotic conditioning to make tonight more fun. Unfortunately for you, you’ll get to do a lot of sleeping... But you’ll get to experience everything worthwhile. If you behave I’ll let you go so I don’t need to force you all of the time.”

“Let me go, please?” My soft side came out. I didn’t even know I had one. I looked over at him hoping he’d let me out. At this point I finally was able to look at him and not just stare into his eyes. He was my height, with short blond hair. It was styled into a faux hawk. He looked relatively skinny, but he was hidden behind his baggy pizza delivery uniform. He didn’t look like an unattractive guy, but I’m not a great judge on that being straight and all.

“You’re trying too hard. Just let it happen.” He walked up to me seductively and smiled. “Let it happen...”

“No. Please.”

“Don’t beg, it only makes it worse.”

“No.”

He winked at me as he barely touched my nipple. He teased it with his index finger and quickly my cock went hard. “Mmmmph” was all I got out. It felt amazing. I don’t even know why, but that quick nipple stroke turned me on. I was horny again. Extremely horny. Willing to listen and do anything this deliveryman asks, horny.

He started rubbing my cock as I started moaning, “That’s it stud, it feels good doesn’t it?”

“Fuck yeah. Feels so good.”

“Good, it’ll only get better. Aren’t you glad you let it happen?”

“Mmmhmm” I said in a moaning voice. He was right. I’m so glad I let him do his thing. Every time he touched me it was magnetic. I felt my body just want it more and more and more.

He leaned in and kissed my lips. My whole body spasmed with excitement. He smiled. His smile was killer. All of the sudden I felt like I was falling for this guy. I was straight, but something about him made me want more.

“Tell me stud,” he said while still stroking my cock, “how often do you work this sexy body of yours?”

“Daily,” I moaned. “I play... Football... Quarterback...”

“Great. I can tell. It’s a really hot body that I want all of. Will you give me all of it?”

“Yes, sir, I will,” I moaned that as I spoke. Sir? Where did that come from?

“Good boy. I’ll untie you now for a while. I need your hands to work my body too.”

He started to untie my legs from the chair. Every touch he had on my body still kept me horny. I was so horny by now with any girl I would have shot my load. I didn’t get why I hadn’t yet, but I couldn’t. I just loved the feeling of holding it back. It felt so good. He untied my hands and chest, ultimately releasing me. He smiled again. That smile kept making me smile at how great it was.

“Now, boy, strip me down. I hate taking off my own clothes.”

“Yes sir!” There I went saying sir again. So strange. I went for him and kissed him as I started lifting up his black polo shirt. I revealed his toned swimmers build chest and abs. He looked good for a skinny guy. He had small nipples that were just the right size for his body. I started licking them after his shirt came off. I licked his nipples while unbuttoning his pants I then started kissing down his chest and stomach while unzipping and pulling down his pants. He wore a pair of skimpy briefs under his pants which I decided to molest his cock through for a quick second before removing them. As soon as I took them off it revealed his long, hard, 9″ cock. It was thinner than mine, but longer. He had a nice cock. I was on my knees staring at it as it entranced me.

“That’s it boy, go ahead, put your mouth to it.”

I did. I saw his cock and slowly wrapped my mouth around it. I swirled my tongue around it in my mouth as I moved my head back and forth on his long hard cock. He started to moan in pleasure. That made me happy. I felt like if he was happy I should be happy. He grabbed my head and forced me to take more in. I gladly did so, trying to please him. He moaned louder and louder. For never sucking on a cock before, it seemed as though I was doing a good job. He pulled me off of his cock.

“Damn boy, you’re good. There’s still plenty more to do though. You can stand up now.”

I stood up, no questions asked. He smacked my ass. “Mmm what a nice sexy and beefy ass you have.”

I blushed. I always knew I had a nice ass, but I’m just glad he likes it.

“Now before we move on, let me grab something you horny stud.”

As he said that I felt a sudden rush come over me. My eyes closed and I passed out.

I woke up again staring into his eyes. This time I was on my bed tied spread eagle facing the ceiling.

“Welcome back boy. Sorry, I really wanted to let you do the work yourself but I like you when you have absolutely no control over your actions.”

“What?”

“When you pass out I control you like a puppet. It’s some nice hypnosis I learned.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t worry you won’t remember what happens unless I let you.”

“What the hell dude. Why are you doing this?”

“Mmm I love a fighter. I’m doing this cause you’re a really sexy guy, and I wanted a piece of that ass when you came to the door in boxers and a tank top. I knew then I’d have you tonight for dessert.”

“You’re sick.”

“Nah, I just know how to get what I want.” He rubbed my nipple. Ah shit here I go again. My cock rose and I became horny again. “That’s it boy, enjoy.”

He kept rubbing my nipples as I got harder and harder. He began licking them, and kissing them as he worked his way down my chest. He licked the ripples that formed my perfect abs as he made his way down to my cock. As he neared it I had realized he removed all of my pubes while I was passed out. I kept them trim, but now they were gone. At this point it didn’t matter because I was horny and wanted him to just start sucking. He kissed all around the base of my cock and the bottom of my shaft before licking the shaft all the way to the tip. He did it so seductively while I watched, it turned me on more. I felt myself wanting to cum, just as before, I couldn’t. He started sucking my cock, giving me the best blow job I had ever received. It felt amazing. Every lick, every touch was magnetic. It felt so good I wanted more. I started moaning as he stopped and looked at me.

“Tell me what you want. I’ll do it.”

“Keep... Going... Feels... Soo... Good.” I said panting. I hadn’t even needed to move but somehow I was working myself out.

He grinned and said, “Good,” then went back down on my cock.

“Fuuuuckkk yyyeeeaahh. Feelsss sooo gooood.”

I could tell he enjoyed my precum as he was licking every drip off, swallowing it. He stopped and pulled away. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

“Now,” he said as he straddled me while his cock pointed at my chin, “let’s get to the best part.”

“Huh?”

“You’ll see, you horny stud.”

After those words I fell dead asleep again.

A few minutes later I awoke, completely free of any ropes. He looked at me and smiled.

“What the heck?” I asked. “Why do I keep passing out?”

“Oh that? It’s nothing. You see I control you. You don’t realize it yet, but you will soon.”

“What? Why me?”

“You’re sexy, and I love sexy men.”

“That’s... It?” I almost felt like it was a compliment I didn’t want.

“Yep. No other reason.”

I stood up and shook my head. He sat on the bed naked and watched me get up.

“Damn your ass is nice. I know I told you that, but I just can’t help it. It may be the sexiest ass I’ve ever seen.”

“Thanks... I think.” I had no idea how to respond. His control over me was hiding my straight side, it was strange and I wanted to be normal again.

“You’re welcome. Don’t worry though, I’ll have a piece of it soon.”

“Huh?”

“Bend over the side of the bed and I’ll show you.”

“What? No!” I said that but my body didn’t listen to my thoughts or my mouth. He really was controlling me. I turned around and bent over the side of the bed.

“Give me your hands.”

My hands went behind my back as I felt cold metal around my wrists. He had handcuffed me.

“Good,” he said as he bent his body over mine to seductively whisper into my ear. “Be ready to be fucked like you’ve never been fucked before, you hot piece of ass.” He then smacked my ass so hard it hurt.

I moaned. It may have hurt but part of me liked it.

“That’s it boy,” he whispered. “Beg for me to fuck you.”

I wanted to not, but I still was a little horny. I didn’t know what to do.

“Beg!” He whispered again.

I stayed quiet.

He rubbed my nipple, “beg.”

That nipple rub did it. I felt my body go into horny mode again, where all I wanted was sex. “Fuck me sir, fuck me hard!”

“That’s good boy. I’m proud. Keep begging.”

“Shove that hot long cock into my asshole sir, please. I want it so bad.” Where was this coming from? It was weird, but I couldn’t stop. It was like I had no control over my words anymore. “Please sir, please fuck me with that nice cock of yours.”

“Good boy. You can stop now.”

I stopped as I waited for him to fuck me. I felt him lubing up my asshole. It felt great. He started slow and gentle, which was something I wouldn’t expect. He slowly shoved his cock in as I moaned loudly.

“Oh fuck yeah,” I said.

“Mmm, I knew I wanted to ride this ass.”

Slowly he filled my ass with his long cock as he thrusted himself faster and faster in and out of my ass. It felt so good. I may have felt pain but it was quickly pushed away by lust and desire. All I could do was moan, louder and louder and louder.

“That’s it boy, enjoy this cock.”

The next thing I knew, he began to cum. He came inside me, and came, and came. It was a huge load that I felt all of it. It was a strange feeling to me but it felt good to the point that I was ready to cum... Unfortunately I couldn’t.

He pulled out and smacked my ass. “You’ll get to cum soon, don’t worry hunk.”

“How did you?”

“I’m controlling that too.”

I sighed. This pizza boy had more control over me than I thought.

He laid on the bed. “Straddle me, and shoot your load on my chest.”

I followed orders without thinking as I really just wanted to shoot. I straddled over him as he smiled. He removed my cuffs before he began grabbing my ass as I started jacking myself off on top of him. He reached up, and brushed my nipple, while still groping my ass. That’s all it took before I began to shoot. I tried to get all of my load onto his chest but that failed. All I know was it was the biggest and best orgasm I had ever had. My entire body convulsed as I shot each time. It went everywhere.

As I finished shooting I panted and my body practically collapsed. He smiled. His face was full of cum, as was his chest, shoulders, the bed, etc. He looked at me and licked the cum off his mouth with his tongue. “Lick it off my chest. Enjoy the taste of your hot stud load.”

Inside I thought it’d be disgusting to lick my own cum, and I figured I’d hate it. I started to do as I was told. I took one lick and next thing I knew I was enjoying the taste of my own salty, sweet, hot, sticky load. I kept licking it off until a majority of it was gone. He then pulled my head close to his and kissed me passionately. He then got up and went to the bathroom to finish cleaning himself up.

I looked at the clock, it was now 1:30AM and I had to be awake at 6 to get ready for my game. I forgot all about it.

He came out of the bathroom and looked at me, “don’t even say a word.” I couldn’t speak. “Just know this... I’ll be back, for now I’ll leave you, but you’re worth coming back for. Before I leave you though, I have to give you a few suggestions you horny stud.”

And with those words again I fell asleep.

I was awoken by my alarm clock that was set for 6. I was lying on my bed in my boxers and tank top. I looked around, feeling refreshed. I got up and started getting ready. I dressed up in my football uniform ready to go.

On my way out I saw my pizza box I left out. “That’s not like me! I must have been tired last night.” I put it in the trash. I walked to my door and saw a note on the door.

“I’ll be back for you this afternoon. I like my studs in uniform, you horny stud.”

I read those words and couldn’t leave the house. I felt as if something had taken over my brain. I picked up my phone and called my coach.

“Coach I can’t make the game, I’ve been throwing up all night.”

I got yelled at, but I accepted it. As soon as I hung up I fell to the ground asleep. I knew he would return for me, and he wanted me in my uniform like the good horny stud I was.