The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pilot Program

Chapter 2

It was early Saturday morning when Nancy arrived at Eugene’s place. She walked up to the doorway and then paused for a moment to collect herself before she rang the doorbell. She’d been unable to shake the nervousness that she’d been feeling all week. Still, she’d said she would come and she was a woman of her word, so she took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Before she could change her mind the door swung open and she came face to face with Eugene.

Seeing Eugene run his eyes across her body made Nancy blush, though she didn’t know why. She had chosen to dress somewhat conservatively in a button up blouse and a medium length skirt in order to make sure that Eugene knew that she was here for work and nothing more. Still, she could see a sly smile on Eugene’s face as he moved to the side to usher her inside.

Once inside she noticed how quiet the place was. “Where are your parents?” she asked.

“Oh, they’re out on a business trip at the moment.”

Nancy was a bit surprised by that. The whole house seemed far too clean for her to believe that Eugene was here alone. But she had no reason to doubt him, so she swallowed any follow up questions she was going to ask and let him lead her to the living room.

She was surprised to see that, instead of a pile of papers and images, lying on the living room table was instead just a VR helmet and a gamepad. “So what’s this?” she asked.

“This is my revolution in teaching,” Eugene responded. “I was working on writing up lesson plans and lectures and I suddenly looked at my rig and realized, if we could set an educational program that people could INTERACT with, they could learn so much quicker and retain everything better.”

So this is what Eugene was so excited about. Nancy tried not to show her obvious disappointment. After all, it’s not like hadn’t been tried before and she somehow didn’t think one kid alone in his bedroom was somehow going to program a better educational program than a company full of professional coders.

“Eugene continued however, completely oblivious to Nancy’s growing boredom. “Now, just put this on and start the program. You’ll have a number of classes you can attend in order and you just run through as many of them as you feel like. Once you’re done, just go to the menu and select exit. Then we can discuss what you think about it.”

Nancy almost walked away right then. But she looked into Eugene’s face and despite the acne he had this almost puppy-like innocence to him that she just couldn’t say no to. Grumbling to herself she took the helmet and sat down as she put it on.

Almost immediately a blue screen appeared in her vision asking her if she wished to run the program. Grabbing the gamepad that Eugene helpfully put into her hands she clicked on yes and leaned back as the screen changed and a variety of colorful lights began to flash in front of her as the learning program booted up....

Nancy moaned as she felt the helmet get lifted off her head. She blinked her eyes a few times as she adjusted to the lights in the room. “Congratulations, I thought you’d only go through a few of the lessons, but you went through the whole program!” she heard Eugene say to her as she slowly came back to herself. She felt like she should say something, but before she could she was distracted by the realization that at the moment she was completely naked. Not only that, but she also noticed that she had vibrators taped to both her nipples and her clit.

“Jesus Gene, what the fuck did you do to me?”

Gene jumped back and looked incredibly worried. However he calmed down as he noticed that she was looking at the vibrators. “Oh, that. I realized that pleasure would make the program work better, so while you were distracted I hooked you up with those to help make the learning more enjoyable.”

Nancy groaned in frustration. “Okay, I understand that. But next time, tell me in advance. I know my body way better than you do, so I know exactly the best spots to put this on to get the best results,” she said as she began peeling off the tape and removing the vibrators from her.

Gene looked appropriately apologetic then. “Sure thing. I promise that we’ll go over this together for the next time I run you through this.”

Nancy nodded, satisfied with his apology. That his statement implied that there would be a next time was no big concern of hers. After all, the program was amazing!

Of course she’d known it was going to be great. After all, Gene had made it and he’s probably the most brilliant person she’d ever heard of. But she was unprepared for just how innovative the whole thing was. She could feel the knowledge just flowing into her with practically no effort on her part. Add to that the orgasms that came over her as she lay blissed out in a euphoric daze of learning and she almost had to stop herself from grabbing the helmet and putting it back on so she could do it all over again.

“So, do you have any suggestions?” Gene asked, bringing her back to reality.

“Oh I have so many ideas I don’t know where to start.”

“Well, in that case we may want to save this till later, since it has gotten a little late.”

When she heard Gene say that Nancy looked at the clock on the wall. It was 8pm already. She’d been there for over 12 hours.

“Oh god. Gene, it’s really late. Would you mind if I stayed the night?”

Gene just gave her that charming smile of his that she always loved so much. “Of course, but make sure you call home so they don’t worry about you.”

Nancy almost fell over in shock. Her parents! She’d been so preoccupied with Gene’s latest brilliant discovery that she’d completely forgot about them. They were probably worried sick about her. She quickly grabbed her phone from her purse on the table and dialed her mother. After what seemed like a long time she heard the distinctive sound of the phone being answered.

“Hello? Who is this?”

“It’s me mom.”

There was a long pause here before she finally heard her mom respond with, “Oh right, Nancy. Sorry, I was a little out of it there. Your father and I have just been enjoying that lovely DVD you lent us.”

Ah yes, the DVD. It was nice to see that her parents were getting as excited about taking part in this innovative new program as she was. The first time she had brought home a homework assignment it took forever to get her family to watch it together. Fortunately it was so good that it got easier to get them to agree every time she brought another home. This last one she only had to hand it to them and they happily took it and headed off to their room to watch it while she headed off to spend her time with Gene.

“I’m glad you liked it. Anyway, I’m calling cause Gene and I are neck deep in a project together so I’m going to spend the night with him so we can get it done.”

“Oh that’s just fine dear. You know how much I trust Gene. You two have fun and I’ll see you tomorrow, hopefully with another fun DVD for us to watch.”

Nancy chuckled before responding, “I’ll see what I can do with that. Bye mom.”

“Bye dear,” came the response before she was disconnected.

“I take it everything’s fine,” Gene said.

“Yeah, mom was cool with it. So, where should we get started?”

Gene looked at the clock again before responding. “It’s a bit late, we should probably get to bed so we can get an early start tomorrow.”

That made sense. It was better to work in the morning when they were fresh then right now when they were both tired. Nancy nodded in understanding before Gene continued, “Unfortunately my parent’s room is a no go right now since I’ve got a surprise in there I’m waiting till tomorrow to show you. So we’re just going to have to settle for having you in my room.”

Nancy wasn’t really upset about not getting to sleep in another room. She was a guest after all, so it was only natural that she sleep in the same bed as her host. Besides, she’d been looking for an excuse to give Gene her virginity and now he’d just handed it to her on a silver platter.

Still, she was intrigued by the idea of whatever surprise Gene had waiting for her in his parent’s room, but it wouldn’t be right of her to spoil it by trying to find out what it was now. Instead she simply took his hand and let him guide her to his bedroom.

Once she arrived, she instantly noticed the difference between this room and the rest of the house. The room was a mess, with clothes strewn about everywhere, not to mention bits of trash like soda cans and unwashed dishes littering the room. The sight of it made Nancy feel so much more comfortable. It’s not that there was anything wrong with how clean the rest of the house was, it was simply that this room felt lived in, with a healthy musk that really got her juices flowing.

Once she’d given the room a once over, she turned and faced Gene. She didn’t say anything, she didn’t need to. They both knew what was about to happen so instead of dancing around it, Nancy simply walked up and kissed Gene.

Within moments she could feel his tongue pushing on her mouth. She opened it and greedily accepted his tongue in her mouth. She had a little start as she felt his hands tightly grab onto her ass, but she responded by reaching her own hands into his pants and caressing his already hard cock.

It didn’t take long for her to unzip his pants even with the distraction his hands and tongue were making. However, once she did she reluctantly parted from his lips so she could pull his shirt off before kneeling down to pull his pants all the way down. Gene helped by moving his legs so she could remove them as well and suddenly he was naked before her with her face right in front of his beautiful cock.

Nancy knew a sign when she saw it. She started by giving the cock a little kiss before she began to lick all the way down the shaft and then back up. Gene responded with a groan as he closed his eyes to concentrate on what she was doing.

Feeling gratified by his response Nancy continued to work his cock up and down before finally screwing up the courage to try taking the whole thing in her mouth. She immediately regretted that as, while she had studied extensively on HOW to deepthroat someone, she’d never actually tried it before. She immediately began to gag as she was forced to spit it out before she choked on the length.

“I guess you’re going to need to practice that,” Gene said, his voice showing amusement at the situation as opposed to anger over her failing to properly please him.

“I’m sure I can do it, just give me another chance,” Nancy said desperately.

“Maybe later. Right now, I have something else I want to do with you,” Gene responded before walking to the bed and lying down on it. Nancy was a bit confused for a moment before she realized what he meant. Gene didn’t want to take her virginity, he wanted her to give it to him.

Well Nancy had come this far so she wasn’t about to stop now. She slowly sauntered over towards him, trying her best to look as sexy as possible as she got onto the bed and began moving up Gene’s body, giving it little kisses or licks as she went.

A few giggles from Gene clued her in that she wasn’t being as sexy as she had hoped she was. Inwardly she cursed herself for wasting her time on learning useless things like math and science when she could have been using her time to better learn how to please Gene. Still, she kept going until she was finally face to face with Gene. She gave him a light peck on the cheek as she raised herself up to a full sitting position and then positioned herself above him. Reaching down she took hold of his cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. She braced herself for a moment before dropping her hips and pushing him fully into her in one motion.

Despite her efforts Nancy’s first feelings were pain. Her body wasn’t used to taking a cock inside of it and her pussy was letting her know that. Nancy did her best to keep the pain from her face as she paused and then leaned forward. She knew she needed to entertain Gene while her body acclimated, so she pushed her breasts into his face in the hopes that he’d get distracted sucking on them. She guessed right.

She was relieved to see that Gene clearly had a thing for large breasts as he fondled and sucked on them. After about a minute the pain began to subside a bit and Nancy knew she could continue. She raised her waist up until Gene’s cock was almost removed from her pussy and then slammed it back down.

Seeing the pleasure on his face brought Nancy a joy she’d never known before. She quickly sat back up and began to grind her pussy across Gene’s cock over and over again. Gene responded by reaching up to grab her tits and Nancy grabbed his hands to help them find their mark. This carried on for a little while before she felt Gene convulse as he came deep into her pussy. The sensation pushed her over the edge and she screamed as she came along with him.

Afterwards Nancy collapsed onto the bed. After lying there for a few minutes she turned to the side and was rewarded by the sight of Gene next to her having already fallen asleep. She was happy to see that she’d managed to wear him out entirely.

Still, she did still want to have a little fun so as Gene fell deeper into sleep she slowly repositioned herself so that his cock would slip inside her and she drifted off to sleep, comforted by knowing that her pussy was properly sheathing his cock as it was always meant to.

Nancy woke up the next morning to the wonderful feeling of Gene groping her titties. She gave a light grunt and rubbed her ass on Gene’s crotch. Gene played along with her for a short while before pulling back and getting up from the bed. Nancy turned and looked up at him, confusion as to what she had done so wrongly that he’d choose to get up as opposed to fucking her again. It was clear when she looked at him that Gene was enjoying himself as he eyed her with a large grin on his face. “Get up,” he told her. “I want to show you my surprise, but we’ll need to get cleaned up first.”

Nancy smiled and quickly got up herself. She was curious about whatever it was that Gene wanted to show her, but more importantly, as a guest in his house it was her duty to make sure Gene was clean and well groomed. She’d need to use every inch of her massive titties to make sure he was completely clean. Especially his cock. She’d need to take extra care with that.

About an hour later Gene was finally all cleaned up. Nancy would have liked to have spent more time cleaning him, but Gene was clearly anxious to show her his surprise, so she cut it short. Still, she was proud of her work regardless. Greg was all cleaned up and sporting a nice jeans and t-shirt combo. The shirt had some anime heroine on the front. She wasn’t sure who it was, so she made a mental note to find out so she could watch it and impress Gene later with her knowledge of it.

For herself Nancy had a problem. She really didn’t know what she was thinking coming here dressed in what was clearly the most unprofessional outfit she must have had. Fortunately Gene had something much more appropriate laying around, so for the moment Nancy was dressed in nothing but her bra and a micro-bikini. Sadly her panties were completely unacceptable, seeing as it was simply this huge ugly white thing, without even the slightest hint of sexiness to them, so Nancy decided to just go without them, at least until she could get a more professional pair.

So this was how the two of them looked as she stood next to the door to Gene’s parent’s room as Gene began to excitedly explain what was waiting for her in the room.

“Okay, so you know how I had you test my educational program?”

“Well duh, of course. It was the most amazing thing I ever experienced. Well, outside of you cock that is.”

Gene grinned a bit at her clarification before continuing. “Well, the problem with having you test it though is that you’re really smart, so you can pick stuff up really fast. If I want to make sure this works, I need someone dumb.”

Nancy frowned a bit as she considered what Gene was saying. He was right of course, he was always right. It didn’t matter how brilliant she thought it was, if it was incomprehensible to the people it was supposed to help. “So what does this have to do with the surprise?”

“Well, as it turns out, I found a suitably dumb volunteer to test it out for me. She showed up last night to try out the latest iteration of the program so I put her in here while you finished up. Since she’s been going at it all night, she should be just about finished by now. So, want to see her?”

To be honest, Nancy really didn’t. Even though she knew that getting more people involved would definitely help Greg complete his program faster and better, she would rather keep this between Greg and herself, the two of them working closely together, getting closer and closer. Until eventually...

“Well?” Greg asked, snapping Nancy out of her reverie.

“Oh, yes, of course I would,” Nancy quickly replied.

With that Greg turned the knob and opened the door.

Nancy immediately ignored everything else and simply looked straight at the bed and saw her. She had long blonde hair that flowed out from the VR helmet she was wearing while she laid out naked on her back, spread out, inviting an easy look at both her large titties and her pussy.

Like she had yesterday, this girl had vibes tapes to her nipples and pussy. However in addition to that, she also clearly had anal beads inserted into her ass pussy, while a large dildo was strapped inside her regular pussy.

Nancy struggled to hold in a groan of anger and annoyance. She knew exactly who this girl was. It was the one woman she hadn’t wanted to see anywhere near Gene, It was Brittany.

Nancy was working overtime to keep a scowl off her face as she ate breakfast with Gene. As they ate Brittany walked in wearing a full maid outfit, complete with high heels and stockings. Now Nancy knew why the house had seemed so clean to her, Brittany had been showing up regularly to clean it.

Clearly she was trying to seduce Gene. This is why the two of them had never gotten along. They both knew that as the two hottest girls in school, they were the only real competition they had to getting Gene.

Well so be it. Brittany may be a pretty little blonde, but Nancy was confident that her bust wouldn’t lose to anyone. Besides, Brittany was only really useful as a research subject. Nancy was the only one Gene could really talk to about this project. That definitely gave her the edge.

Straightening her back and thrusting her chest forward, it never hurt to give a subtle reminder of her assets, Nancy decided to speak up. “Now, about this program you made. I have some ideas...”

“In a bit. First let’s have you run through a bit of the program again, just to refresh your memory,” Gene said, interrupting her.

“Oh yes, of course. Whatever you think is best,” Nancy responded.

This took a little bit of time of course. First Nancy had to strip naked, though since all she was wearing was a skirt and bra it wasn’t that difficult. More difficult was the careful placing of the vibrators in order to have the best effect on her body. In addition Nancy also added her own set of anal beads and a large dildo. Not that she’d really wanted to, but she didn’t want to risk looking less adventurous than Brittany, especially at this critical junction.

Just as Gene was about to put the helmet on her, she noticed Brittany behind him, slowly raising her skirt. Brittany apparently wasn’t any panties as Nancy could see her bare, shaved pussy. “Don’t worry. I’ll be sure to take care of Gene while you’re busy,” Brittany said to her just as the helmet came down and the program started.

Nancy scowled as she headed home. She’d spent another 12 hours running through Gene’s program, which meant that she was out of time and had to head home. Not that she had anything really to add to what Gene had done. He was always so much smarter than her and everything he did was always perfect. In the end she kept the program running just so she could enjoy learning that much more.

This wasn’t the reason she was scowling mind you. No, the reason she was scowling was because Brittany was walking right alongside her. She’d gotten out of that little maid outfit she’d been using and was now dressed in a more concealing outfit. Nancy had also changed into her old outfit before leaving. She did that because she didn’t want anyone to see her half naked. No, the only person with the right to see her body, half naked or otherwise, was Gene.

That Brittany clearly thought the same way was simply unacceptable to her. Gene was going to be HER master, not Brittany’s.

For the moment though she had to wait. They were still too close to Gene’s house and it wouldn’t do to let Gene see them fighting. Finally however they turned a corner into an alleyway, allowing them the privacy they needed to have a real chat.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing!” Brittany shouted as she turned around to confront her.

“I’m just doing what Gene asked me to do. Do you have a problem with Gene’s judgement?” Nancy responded with a smug grin.

Brittany swallowed her immediate retort, anger and frustration on her face. She obviously didn’t like Nancy’s presence any more than Nancy liked hers, but at the same time, she couldn’t even imply that anything Gene was in any way wrong. “Now look,” she said after a moment to gather her thoughts. “Gene is mine. I’m the one who’s been here for the last 2 weeks serving his needs, not you. So just do your thing and get out.”

Nancy scoffed at this. “Oh really? Then tell me, if he’s yours, then why hasn’t he collared you yet?”

Nancy could see Brittany flinch after she said that. After all, the goal for both of them is to have Greg collar them and make them his sex slave. If Brittany had been spending the last 2 weeks working on getting Greg to do just that, then the fact that he hadn’t yet was a bad sign.

“Please, it’s just a matter of time. You know Greg, he wants to be sure before he commits to something permanent. Trust me, he’s going to collar me any day now.”

Hearing that, Nancy had an idea. A little smile came on her face as she said, “In that case, how about we make a little bet?”

Brittany looked back at Nancy with a very serious expression. She didn’t seem to know where Nancy was going, but she definitely didn’t trust her. “What kind of bet?” she asked.

“The bet’s simple. Whoever gets collared first wins.”

“And the loser?”

“The loser walks away and never gets anywhere near Gene again.”

Brittany responded to that with a bit of shock. The idea of never being able to serve Gene again clearly terrified her. Before she could turn the bet down however, Nancy chimed in with, “Well, if you don’t think you can win then...”

That did the trick. Brittany got right into Nancy’s face then and with a look that combined her hatred of Nancy with her sheer determination said, “You’re on.”

“May the best slave win,” Nancy responded condescendingly before turning around and walking off, leaving Brittany to fume behind her.

The next month passed by in a bit of a blur for her. At school she’d talked to the principal and he approved of having the entire class transferred out of all of their other classes so they could concentrate on Gene’s class full time. The other teachers were a bit upset, but after they showed them a lovely video explaining how great this opportunity was for them, they reluctantly changed their minds and let the transfers go through.

The classes now consisted of having two of the students run through Gene’s wonderful teaching program while the rest watch videos all day. Afterwards, she and Brittany would head over to Gene’s house. Once there they’d do their best to get him to collar them, whenever they weren’t cooking, cleaning, or trying out the latest iteration of Gene’s teaching program.

Things had gotten increasingly frustrating for Nancy over the month as well. By this point Gene had put his cum inside every one of her major pussies and even several of her minor pussies as well. Yet despite all of this, she was still no closer to being collared than she was when this whole contest started. She’d tried everything. She’d mastered the art of cocksucking, she’d tailored herself to match whatever fantasy he was having at the moment, hell, she’d even dressed up in a harem girl outfit in the hopes that if she was obvious enough about it he’d get the hint. None of it worked. It was time to do something drastic. This was the thought Nancy had as she rang the doorbell at her former home.

Nancy took a last look at the house she had lived in while she waited for the answer. She’d been slowly moving her stuff out of this place and into Gene’s for the last two weeks. Today she was grabbing the last of her stuff. Finally the door opened and the nice childless couple that she was renting the place to opened up. No words were spoken as they all knew why she was here. She simply handed over the DVD that Gene had given her. The couple’s eye’s brightened up as they took the DVD and handed over the check for this month’s rent to her. Nancy had secured quite a bit of money from this and she was looking forward to giving it all to Gene as soon as he collared her and turned into a proper slave.

As the couple walked away towards the living room, no doubt to get right to watching the video, Nancy noticed that her vision was blurring a bit. She reached up to find that she started crying for some reason. Realizing this both confused and frightened her, since she had no idea why. It wasn’t like she even knew who these people were, so why should she be upset about never seeing them again? Well, whatever the reason, Nancy couldn’t let it stop her from doing what she needed to do. She shook her head a little to shake off whatever was bothering her and headed upstairs to get the last of her items before leaving this place forever.

Nancy relaxed once she was back at Gene’s home. She threw off her ugly outer garments, leaving only her lingerie, a nice respectable black string type that left both her breasts and pussy completely exposed for easy access. Once that was done she prepared herself by getting down on her knees and waiting for Gene to get home.

Fortunately she only had to wait about a half an hour before Gene finally arrived with Brittany in tow and entered to the sight of her, kneeling in reverence before him. Brittany gave a look of hatred before quickly squashing it to one of a happy slut before Gene could turn and see her. As for Gene, he paused for a moment before responding to this sight with, “So what’s the occasion?”

“The occasion is hopefully to celebrate what I’ve done.”

“Oh, and what have you done?” Greg asked with an amused tone.

“I’ve moved out of my home.”

Nancy paused then and looked up at Greg, with a look of absolute certainty on her face. “Right now if you don’t make me your sex slave, I’ll have nowhere else to go except to live on the streets.”

“Wait!” Brittany yelled out before Greg could respond. Greg turned suddenly and looked at her, confusion in his face. “Remember when you started our class, you promised that you’d do one thing I asked you to?”

“Yes I do, though I’m surprised you do.”

Brittany smiled triumphantly. She then took her blouse and pulled it off, ripping the buttons off as she did. Once she did that she slipped out of her skirt, leaving herself also dressed in nothing but her lingerie. As opposed to Nancy, she’d gone for pink with laces as opposed to black string, though hers did have heart shaped holes at both her nipples and pussy.

Once unclothed Brittany kneeled before Greg just as Nancy was. “I want you to collar me instead,” she said.

Panic overcame Nancy right then causing her to freeze where she was. She’d completely forgotten Greg’s promise and now she had no further cards to play. If Greg collared Brittany instead of her....well, there’d be no point in living anymore.

For his part Greg just stood there, a hand on his chin as he contemplated what they had said. “Now this is a pickle. I did promise Brittany. But, Nancy has sacrificed everything for me and I don’t want to just ignore that.”

Greg paused for a moment as a smile came over him. He turned to the side and opened a drawer, pulling out a box from inside it. He opened it up and showed both of them the contents, a beautiful collar.

It was a small black band that hooked at the front on a pink heart shaped locket. It was beautiful. Subtle, but unmistakable for those who knew what it was. Nancy had never wanted anything more in her entire life.

Once he’d finished showing it to both of them, Greg continued. “Now, here’s what I want you to do. Both of you are going to close your eyes and I’m going to collar someone with this. Now no matter what happens you are to keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them. If you open them before I tell you, even if I do collar you, then it’s over and you’ll never be my slave. Is that understood?”

Both Nancy and Brittany nod their heads in acknowledgment before both closing their eyes. Nancy waited then with baited breath as she wondered who he would pick. After a seeming eternity, she suddenly felt Greg’s hands on her neck as he latched a collar around her. Nancy smiled as she struggled to keep her eyes closed. At this moment she wanted to look in the eyes of her Master as he collared her, but his orders were absolute, so she kept her eyes shut until finally, she heard him say the words she’d been waiting for.

“Okay, you can open your eyes now.”

Nancy opened her eyes and stared at her Master, a look of triumph on her face before turning to see Brittany. Brittany was looking at her as well with a look of complete shock, a look that mirrored her own, because what Nancy saw was that around Brittany’s neck was the exact same collar that was around her own.

Before they could respond Master spoke. “Okay, that’s enough of that. Listen, I collared you both like this so neither of you will ever know who I collared first, because it doesn’t matter. You’re both my slaves, which makes you slave sisters. That means you two have to stop fighting with each other. Now I want the two of you to kiss and make up.”

Nancy really didn’t want to do that, but Master’s orders were absolute. So she put a fake smile on her face to match the one on Brittany’s and the two turned around and slowly moved their faces together.

They had a moment’s hesitation before the two of them finally leaned in and kissed each other. Nancy had a moment to notice that Brittany’s lipstick tasted of strawberries before she opened her mouth to begin twirling her tongue with Brittany’s. As their kiss turned into a full makeout session she made sure to reach her hand around to cup Brittany’s ass, just as Brittany was fondling her breasts. This was all done as they turned a little bit in order to give Master a better show. This was all for him after all.

Master for his part seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, occasionally butting in to tell them to do something else, like rub each other’s pussy, or to have Brittany lick Nancy’s nipples. Eventually had them go to the bedroom, where he laid Brittany down with Nancy on top of her.

As soon as they were in position they turned their heads back to Master as they reached down to open their pussy lips to make it easier for his cock to penetrate them. “Now now,” Master chided them. “You’re supposed to be making up with each other, now aren’t you?”

Realizing what Master wanted, Nancy turned back and started to make out with Brittany again. She got so involved in what she was doing she didn’t even notice that Master had approached them until she suddenly felt his cock enter her pussy.

The moment he did she felt herself orgasm. A deep moan escaped her lips as she reared back. Brittany responded to this by sucking on her tits, at least until Master suddenly switched over and began pistoning her pussy as well.

The two of them stared each other in the eyes as Master began switching between them, first one then the other. They kept that gaze as passion overcame them and they both screamed as they orgasmed together.

Some time later, Master collapsed to the side after cumming into both of them. Once Nancy began to come down from her high she looked at Brittany with a subtle grin coming across her face. Brittany for her part understood exactly what Nancy was thinking and the two moved so that they could six nine each other in a desperate attempt to suck Master’s cum out of each other’s cunts.

As Nancy tasted Brittany’s pussy juice, she couldn’t help but think about how Master making them sisters had been the best idea ever...

“So we can really fuck any of them we want?”

Nancy watched as Master’s friends looked over the classroom. With the exception of herself and Brittany who were standing next to Master in their string bikinis, all the girls were standing in a line, completely naked. This was because they wanted to present themselves to the guys who might be their future masters. It was important of course to have babies with smart people and these guys were all Master’s friends, so obviously they were super smart, though obviously not as smart as Master.

“Yeah, just so long as you obey the rules,” Master replied, his hands reaching around behind Nancy and Brittany so that he can grope their breasts from behind.

“And what are those?”

“See these,” Master reached up and touched Nancy’s collar. “Any girl wearing a collar is off limits to you. Those belong solely to their Master. Now you want to collar one of these you can, but you only get one collar, so make sure you pick the one you want to keep.”

One of the guys then pointed at Master before saying, “Hey, you’ve already got two, why can’t we have more?”

“I get more because I set this whole fucking thing up. If I want to collar all these bitches I can and none of you can stop me. As for why not more, because the girls who aren’t collared are gonna be working to support us, so I want to make sure there’s enough to let us live on easy street.”

Nancy would have felt a little annoyed at the idea of Master collaring any other girls to be his slave, but she knew he wasn’t serious. After all, she and her twin sister Brittany had been born to be his slaves, literally training themselves since as long as they could remember for the express purpose of serving Master in any and every way possible. These girls, though cute in their own way, had only just begun their training to serve a Master. There was no way Master would be interested in them for anything other than a short term fuck while she and Brittany were unavailable.

The other guys seemed to accept Master’s response and turned to begin inspecting the merchandise, deciding which to fuck right now and which might be good slave materials. While they did that, Master simply sat down and relaxed. Seeing her opportunity, Brittany moved her swimsuit to the side as she turned to face Master. Within moments she had his cock out and slid it into her pussy before slowly rocking back and forth to help slowly bring Master to an orgasm.

Nancy smiled as she saw that. She was already pregnant herself, so it was for the best that Brittany got this moment right now. She loved her twin and really was hoping that she could get pregnant so Master could enjoy pregnant sex with both of them.

Instead Nancy slipped behind Master and pushed her tits onto the back of his head in order for them to play their parts as his headrest. While she did this she looked out into the classroom and thought about how wonderful it was that Master had created this class to help all the other poor girls find their true Masters, just as she had found hers.