The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pilot Program Chapter 1

As Nancy looked around the classroom she could only think one thing, she’d made a huge mistake agreeing to take this class.

The class was a new pilot program designed to try out some new ideas when it came to teaching students. They were starting simple, with a class on human reproduction. Principle Keller had brought her in and had practically begged her to agree to adding the course to her admittedly already quite full calendar. She hadn’t really been interested in it, especially since she’d already completed all of her Home Economics courses, but the promise of extra credit once completed and a sterling recommendation for MIT once she’d graduated was enough to convince her to change her mind.

Of course once she’d seen the other students attending this course she’d changed her mind right back.

It wasn’t that the entire class consisted of some of the most vacuous, self-absorbed and looks obsessed girls in the school. She’d already known there’d be quite a few of those here anyway since a human sexuality course was probably the closest thing they had to an easy A there was. The problem was that Brittany Woods was in the class as well.

Brittany was the captain of the cheerleading squad and a grade A bitch to boot. She simply coasted through life trusting her good looks to get her through anything. Not that she wasn’t stunning to look at. She was tall and blonde with long legs, large breasts and a generous butt to complete the package. Of course she used those looks to her advantage. Just a little bit of leg and cleavage and she could get any one of the boys to fall over themselves to complete her assignments for her.

Mind you, while these were annoying, they weren’t the real problem. Nancy personally didn’t really care what Brittany did to keep her grade point up enough to dance around half naked at sporting events. Besides, Brittany may be getting by now, but just wait until she got older and those looks faded a bit, then she’d find out just how little she was prepared to take on the world.

No, the real problem was Brittany herself. She prided herself on being the hottest girl in school and it irked her to no end that Nancy was considered to be on her level. While Nancy may have had black hair to Brittany’s blonde, she matched her in the legs and butt department and was even a little bit bigger than her in the chest area. Not that Nancy cared one bit about that. She only cared about her schoolwork and getting ready for college. She only did the bare minimum to make sure she was presentable at school. The fact that Brittany spent hours in front of the mirror every day in order to maintain her appearance while Nancy was able to match her without even trying just made it worse.

Brittany had made it her goal in life to make Nancy as miserable as she could. Nancy for her part simply tried to avoid her, a task made much easier by the fact that they had no classes in common at all. Or at least, they didn’t until now.

Now Nancy just had to sit there as Brittany stared daggers at her from across the classroom. Worse, the entire cheerleading team seemed to be here too, meaning Nancy was going to be ganged up on by all of them too.

Nancy was in the process of working out how she was going to convince the principal to let her transfer classes this early when she was surprised by the arrival of Eugene into the class.

Eugene. If there was anyone she considered to be a rival for Valedictorian, it was him. Not that she considered him that much of a rival. Sure, his grade point average matched hers and he was even in a few math and science classes more advanced than hers, but she had always made sure to get a healthy dose of extracurricular activities under her belt, while he was always heading straight home once school was out. It was this fact that she knew was going to make the difference between them when the time came to make the choice.

However, that was for later. For right now she wanted to know what he was doing walking into an all girls class instead of wherever he was supposed to be. “What are you doing here, dork?” Brittany asked, trying to get the same answer Nancy wanted, though she asked with far less politeness than how Nancy would have done it.

Eugene turned to face Brittany giving Nancy a full look at his profile. At the moment he was standing straight to try and look as intimidating as possible in front of Brittany. However, since he was a good 3 inches shorter than her it just made him look ridiculous. He wasn’t helped by the fact that he was thin enough that Nancy was pretty sure any girl in this class could probably overpower him in a fight with ease. Add to that his short brown hair that clearly hadn’t been combed in who knew how long and Eugene wasn’t just facing an uphill battle, he was trying to scale a mountain while covered in grease.

Still, he gave it an admirable try. “I’m here,” he said, “because for the time being, I’m your teacher.”

That got everyone’s attention. Everyone instantly stood up and started yelling simultaneously, making it practically impossible to tell anything anyone was actually saying out of the din. Finally the room quieted down just enough for Eugene to get himself heard. “All right! I hear you! Just quiet down for a minute and I’ll explain,” he said. The class slowly quieted down, not out of any respect for Eugene, but simply because they wanted to know what was going on and continuing to yell wasn’t going to get them an answer any quicker.

Once he finally saw that everyone had quieted down Eugene sighed and sat down. “Now look,” he said. “You know this is all some experimental pilot program, right? Well, this is the experiment. They want to see what the difference is with learning from a fellow student instead of getting some teacher’s lecture.”

“Oh this is fucking stupid!” Brittany yelled. “What exactly do they think some virgin loser is going to teach me about sex?!”

Eugene just rolled his eyes in response to that. “That’s the point,” He said. “Everyone here was picked because you all already know this stuff. It’s not about you learning anything, it’s about seeing how I teach it to see if there’s anything different that might work better than what they’re already doing.”

“Then why did they pick you then?” Nancy asked, disdain clear in her voice.

“Please, it’s not like I want to be here doing this anymore than any of you. I’m doing this because apparently it doesn’t matter how much of a genius you are, you need more if you want to get into your pick of colleges. With this at least I’ve got something unique to sell them on.”

Now that was bullshit and Nancy knew it. Not the part about needing more than just smarts to get into the best colleges, but the part about not wanting to be here. Nancy had worked with Eugene on a project before so she knew what a lecherous creep he really was. Every second he thought she wasn’t looking he’d be checking out her breasts, or trying to see up her skirt. She’d put up with it only because he’d at least been professional when she was directly looking at him and he had at least put in his half of the work.

Still, she had decided then that she wasn’t going to work with him ever again, so this entire situation was just no good for her.

Nancy simply stood up from her seat and began to pack her things. “Sorry, but I have no desire to play guinea pig to your attempts at teaching. I’m going to the principal and I’m getting myself transferred out of here.”

As she finished talking Nancy heard the sound of Brittany mocking laughter. “You may be a bitch, but when you’re right, you’re right,” she said before getting up herself. Nancy simply rolled her eyes and chose to ignore her since getting into a fight with her now would have been counterproductive.

As everyone started to get up so they could walk out of class Eugene started to panic. “Wait just a minute. If you go outside now, you’re just going to cause a commotion and we’re all going to get in trouble.”

“I doubt they’d do much to punish an entire class,” Nancy retorted.

Seemingly desperate, Eugene began to try and bargain with them. “Okay, how about this,” he said. “I’ll just play some video, then once class is over you can all go and complain to the principal together and nobody has to get in trouble.”

“And why should I watch some stupid movie you’re putting on?” Brittany asked.

“You don’t. You can just hang out with your friends, or chat on your phone. I don’t care. I just don’t want to get in trouble for having the whole class walk out on me.”

Brittany grinned then and Nancy could easily guess why. She had him over a barrel and she knew it. “Okay,” she said. “But you owe me and I’ll be expecting you to pay me back eventually.”

“Fine, it’s not like you wouldn’t have gotten me to do whatever you wanted done anyway,” Eugene responded before heading to the side of the room to retrieve an old television.

Nancy sat herself back down. She wasn’t any happier about this than she was before, but she’d worked very hard to keep Brittany’s little rivalry with her as minor as possible and visibly defying her in front of all her friends right now was the perfect recipe to put her on the top of Brittany’s shit list. Instead she pulled out her textbooks and arranged them on her desk. She had no real interest in whatever film Eugene was going to play, so she planned to use this time to get some studying done so she could ahead on any future assignments her teachers were planning to assign her this semester. She did however give Eugene the courtesy of looking up when the film began playing so she could at least feign the most basic interest in whatever it was he was going to play. As a result she was looking directly at the television when the title of the film, “The Human Body and You,” began to show on the screen...

Nancy arrived at her human sexuality class and collapsed onto her chair. One month. She’d been in this class for a full month now and she was no closer to getting out of it than she’d been on the first day. She’d argued with the principal for what seemed like hours, but every argument she had was expertly countered by him. In the end even she agreed that it was an exciting idea, even if she still didn’t like the idea of Eugene teaching the class.

The other girls had been far more accepting of the whole thing. Nancy could see why of course, since this effectively meant an easy A without having to do any real work. They pretty much spent the entire class trading gossip among themselves, or at least they were whenever they weren’t watching some educational video that Eugene would play for them.

It was the videos that she hated the most. Not the content of the videos mind you, they were actually quite entertaining. Nancy would find herself falling into them and losing all track of time, only realizing how focused she’d become on the videos when the bell would ring signalling the end of class.

No, the thing she hated the most about them was that this seemed to be all that Eugene was doing. He was supposed to be teaching the class, demonstrating new ideas that would inspire a whole new wave of teaching, but instead he’d just start class, put on a video and then sit in the corner while everyone watched it. He even assigned videos for them to watch as homework over the weekend. She couldn’t help getting more and more annoyed by this, even after she’d watched her homework video for the fifth time in a row.

Well this was it. If Eugene wasn’t going to take this seriously, she was. As soon as she saw Eugene enter the classroom she got up and confronted him. “What are you doing?” she hissed as she got directly into his face.

“Trying to get class started,” he retorted, clearly annoyed with her.

“You know what I mean. Why’ve you been showing us nothing but videos when you’re supposed to be teaching class? You know, that thing that this whole stupid pilot program is all about.”

“I’ve had to,” Eugene responded in a manner that showed just how defensive he was feeling about the whole thing. “Unlike all the other teachers who already have this stuff made in advance, I’ve got to create a curriculum from scratch. These videos have just been to buy me time while I get everything set up.”

“So, you have to start sometime.”

“But nothing’s ready yet.”

Nancy crossed her arms as she stared at him seriously. “Are you telling me that you’ve been working on lesson plans for a whole month and you don’t have ANYTHING ready yet?”

Eugene flinched. “That’s not what I meant. I have some stuff ready.”

Nancy smiled. Now she had him where she wanted him. “So,” she began. “You do have something. Then we can go with that.”

“But, well, I’m not sure if we should be going into this yet.”

Nancy scoffed at that. “Please, we already know all this stuff anyway, so what could this possibly be about that we aren’t ready for it?”

Eugene seemed to shrink into himself, clearly nervous about continuing. “Ummm, well...it’s about...”

“Well?” Nancy retorted, trying to hurry him along.

“The four main....erogenous...female areas,” Eugene finally finished.

Nancy rolled her eyes. “You mean the four main pussies, Eugene. God, how exactly are you going to teach anybody if you can’t even call something by its name?”

Eugene sighed then, seemingly in relief, though Nancy had no idea why he would feel relieved at this moment seeing as all she’d done was insult him on his use of language. “Yes, the four pussies,” he said. “Anyway, I do have it ready. It’s just that I haven’t had time to create a set of visual references. I mean, you all know what I’m talking about of course, but it’s still a good idea to make sure people can see what we’re talking about, just in case.”

Nancy sighed. “Fine, then I’ll be your ‘visual reference.’”

“Really?”

“Anything, so long as we can finally do something other than watching videos all day.”

Things progressed much better after that. As soon as the bell rang and Eugene had gone through attendance he walked up to the front of class and called Nancy over.

Nancy could see that everyone else was a bit confused. They’d clearly been expecting yet another video for what had been to this point the easiest they’d ever had to take. Well tough, they were just going to have to work a little bit harder now. She confidently walked to the front and turned to take her place next to Eugene. Well, a little behind him, he was a teacher after all, so she needed to show him some measure of respect, at least in front of the rest of the class.

“Okay class,” Eugene called out while clapping his hands together to get their attention. “Now I know that we normally watch videos but today we’re going to have an actual lesson.” The students groaned as they heard that, but Eugene plowed through regardless. “Now unfortunately I wasn’t able to get my visual references ready in time but fortunately Nancy here has agreed to act as a physical reference to what we’re discussing today.”

“Now today we’ll be discussing the four main....pussies,” Eugene said before pausing again. Nancy could tell that he was still clearly nervous about talking about female genitalia, however once he saw that no one else seemed to care about it, he recovered and continued.

“Now just about any part of the body can become a pussy if you want, however generally speaking when people have sex they concentrate on 4 primary pussies. These are the pussies we’ll be discussing today. We’ll start with the mouth pussy. Nancy if you would...”

Nancy responded to Eugene’s cue by leaning forward and opening her mouth wide. “As you can obviously see, that is a mouth pussy. Inside is the tongue,” Nancy stuck her tongue out in order to better demonstrate it for everyone, “which is sometimes described as the mouth’s equivalent to the clit. This is inaccurate as the tongue is both less sensitive and more versatile than a clit.”

“Now when it comes to sex the mouth pussy has several uses. First it’s used for making out, which helps to lubricate the main pussy and get the male’s cock hard and ready for action. The second way is either through a blowjob, or through face-fucking. Now can anyone tell me the difference between a blowjob and a face-fuck?”

Eugene paused then and waited. Nancy saw that the girls were all looking bored and disinterested, not unusual seeing as Eugene was merely going over common knowledge they all had. Finally Brittany raised her hand, correctly guessing that the only way to end this was to just play along. A look of relief passed through Eugene’s face before he pointed at her.

Christine lowered her hand and began. “A blowjob,” she said in a tone that indicated just how bored she was with all of this, “is when a woman uses her mouth pussy to service a man and give him pleasure. A face-fuck is when a man takes his pleasure from the woman.”

“That is correct,” Eugene responded. “Though a better way of describing it is through dominance and submission. With a blowjob the woman is showing her submission to the man she’s serving, while with a face-fuck the man is asserting his dominance over the woman. Which one you use in sex depends on the man and the circumstances, so careful consideration is warranted.”

“Next up is the breast pussy.” Eugene paused again and looked over towards Nancy. For her part Nancy simply sighed before pulling off her shirt. Once off she folded it and put it on the desk next to her before facing the class again. “Nancy,” Eugene said once she stopped.

“What?” she asked.

“If you’re going to act as a model, you’re going to need to show them exactly what we’re talking about, not hide it behind a bra.”

“Fine,” Nancy retorted before reaching back and unhooking her bra.

Once she’d placed her bra on top of her shirt she turned back around and faced the classroom, her hands behind her back to better emphasize her chest. Eugene paused again, this time to openly stare at her tits. The sight of that annoyed her.

It wasn’t that she hated showing off her tits, she was proud of them after all. She was the only person in school with DD’s and despite their size they still held up against gravity very well. No, what she was upset with something more basic. “Eugene, the lecture,” she said to him, her voice making clear her impatience with him.

“Oh, right, the lecture,” Eugene said as he jerked his head to the side and turned to the class. Of course Nancy could see that his eyes were still moving sideways to catch a glimpse of her, but at least now he was back to addressing the classroom.

“Now these are the breast pussies. You’ll notice that along with them are of course nipples. The area around the nipple is the areola and they come in a variety of shapes and colors, like Nancy’s here that are fairly small and with a light pink coloration. Now nipples are generally used in sex by either being pinched, or by having the man suck on them. This is usually done as part of the general groping that is done as foreplay before the real sex begins. Of course, they’re big use in sex is for breast fucking. Which can be paired with a blowjob, but doesn’t have to be. Obviously, just like with the mouth pussy, it can either be done by the woman in a subservient manner, a man in a dominating fashion, or as a collaboration as both the woman and the man work together to get the man to cum. Honestly there are far more permutations of breast fucking than I have time to go into today, so we’ll leave it at that and move on to the next pussy of our discussion.”

The next pussy is the ass pussy.” With that Eugene paused again.

This time of course Nancy was prepared. She slipped off her shows and quickly shimmied out of her pants, then slipped off her panties. Once she’d placed them on the desk next to her shirt and bra, Nancy again returned to the front only this time she turned away from the class so that she could bend over and present her ass for all of them to see. In addition she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks away from each other so that the entrance to her ass pussy could be easily seen by everyone there. While she was doing this she noticed Eugene staring at her as he smirked. She didn’t know why he was doing that and it irked her that he couldn’t at least try to be a bit more professional in class.

At least this time he was able to move quickly back to his lecture once she was in position rather than staring blankly at her.

“As you can see, this is the ass pussy. Now Brittany, since you were so helpful earlier, perhaps you can tell us what the ass pussy is for.”

Brittany simply sighed before responding in an exasperated voice, “It’s for safe sex, duh.”

“Can you be more specific?” Eugene asked.

“Ughhh, fine. You can’t get pregnant if you’re getting fucked up the ass. So if you’re having sex with someone you shouldn’t be getting pregnant from, you have them fuck your ass pussy instead,” Brittany said before giving Eugene an angry look that almost dared him to keep asking her questions. It was a dare that Nancy was surprised to find that Eugene decided to take.

“And what are the criteria for whether or not to get pregnant?”

Brittany sighed and rolled her eyes before finally responding. “Brains, of course.”

That finally seemed to satisfy Eugene. “Very good,” he said. “Remember, there are too many idiots breeding out there so you need to have as many children with smart guys as possible to help even it out. But for now let’s concentrate on the final main pussy, the actual pussy itself.”

Hearing that Nancy turned around and faced the class. She repositioned herself into a bow legged position before reaching down and pulling on her pussy lips to better give the class a view of the inside of her pussy.

“Now this is the pussy itself. It’s obvious use is for taking a man’s seed inside your body in order to get pregnant. Now while this hole is obviously for the exclusive use of truly intelligent people, it doesn’t mean that you can’t use it for proper masterbation purposes. Just remember that when you do use it, you fantasize about someone suitably worthy instead of some dumb jock.”

“Okay, enough of this lecture, it’s time for another video,” Eugene finished.

“Really, that’s it?” Nancy said incredulously.

“Listen, just sit down and watch. You can talk to me about this after class while you’re getting dressed,” Eugene quickly responded.

Nancy simply groaned and walked back to her desk and sat down. As Eugene moved the TV to the front of class and turned it on Nancy promised to herself that she was really going to let him have it as soon as class was over...

“What the fuck was that?” Nancy demanded to know as she slowly began to slip her panties back on in front of Eugene.

“You don’t have to tell me how badly that sucked, I already know. It’s too short and there’s nothing in it that’s any different from anything else they’re teaching here. That’s why I threw that draft out early on.”

Nancy stared at him in surprise. “If you knew it sucked, then why did you use it?”

“Because it was the only thing I had ready to go right now. Look, I’ve been showing you nothing but videos because I came up with a new idea, something that would revolutionize teaching itself. It’s just that it’s taking awhile to get it all ready so I used videos to tide you girls over until it was done.”

Nancy finished putting on her pants while he talked and then immediately put her hands on her hips and gave him a look that perfectly showed just how little she thought of his bullshit. “How about this,” he said. “Come to my place on Saturday and I’ll show you everything I’ve got.”

Something about that made an alarm in her head go off. For some reason she couldn’t help but think that going to Eugene’s place was a bad idea, but for the life of her she couldn’t understand why. Sure, she didn’t really LIKE Eugene, but it wasn’t like he’d ever done anything that would make her nervous to be alone with him. Still, this vague feeling of dread kept coming back to her, never going away no matter how many times she tried to rationalize it away.

She suddenly noticed that she’d gotten fully dressed again and she’d come no closer to an answer to Eugene’s offer. “I don’t know,” she said to buy some time.

“Well, if you don’t think you’re smart enough to understand it,” Eugene responded.

That comment made her see red. Nancy slammed her hands on the table as she shouted out, “Okay, fine. I’ll be there and your little experimental lesson plan better be as brilliant as you seem to think it is or I swear I’ll make the rest of your time teaching this class a living hell!”

She then turned around and stormed out before she could change her mind.