The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Son

part 2

Dave was still in shock that his insubordinate hunk of a son was sitting naked and obedient on his lap, with his tight butt pressed up against his throbbing cock and his intoxicating musk filling the room. Dave moved his hands up from Sam’s muscular thighs up to his massive pecs, groping them lustfully with both hands. “And to think you were going to let your body go to waste” Dave whispered into Sam’s ear as he squeezed his son’s meaty breasts and tweaked his nipples a little bit.

Next, Dave’s hands slid over Sam’s naked body and felt up his son’s rock-hard abs and meaty thighs. After a short while, Dave decided he wanted to do more than just touch his new slave. “Turn around and make sure your ass is right up against my dick” Dave demanded. Sam turned and pressed his body tight against his father’s, making direct eye contact with Dave, who relished the look in his child’s eyes. “Now kiss me like you’d kiss one of those sluts you seduce” Dave ordered.

Immediately, Sam leaned in and pressed his supple lips against his dad’s mouth. Dave felt his son’s lips press tightly against his own as Sam’s arms slipped around his neck, pulling their bodies tightly together. Sam gently bit his dad’s lower lip before sliding his tongue into Dave’s mouth, sloppily making out with his dad. Dave noticed Sam’s tongue pushing into his mouth and gently slid his own tongue over Sam’s before pushing it into Sam’s mouth while eagerly pressing his lips harder against Sam’s. Dave wrapped both of his hands around his kid’s waist and held Sam tight against him, and was surprised when Sam put his hand on the back of his head to deepen their kiss.

After sloppily making out for a few minutes, Dave grabbed Sam’s hair and pulled him from the kiss before pressing his mouth onto his shoulder so Sam could suck on his neck. Dave groaned while Sam licked, kissed, and sucked on the side of his neck. His dick throbbed. “Jesus fuck, you know how to use that tongue Sam. Let’s see how the rest of your body feels,” Dave moaned as he grabbed Sam’s butt, “take off my underwear and let me fuck you in that tight ass of yours.”

Sam immediately pulled himself off of his dad’s neck and ripped off Dave’s underwear, revealing his thick 8″ cock, throbbing and leaking pre. Noting the look in Sam’s eyes, Dave teased, “Impressed by your daddy’s manhood? Well get used to it because you’re going to become very well acquainted. Now get those fat ass cheeks around it.” With a defeated expression, Sam swung his thighs over his dad’s lap and slowly pushed his dad’s cock inside of his ass, wincing as it stretched his hole. Dave groaned as his dick slid all the way into Sam’s impossibly tight ass, relishing the feeling of Sam’s butt squeezing his cock. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to be inside you,” he groaned, “now be a good boy and make your dad cum.”

Sam grimaced and started to bounce up and down, unable to describe the feeling of having his own dad’s cock inside of him. He felt dirty and used but he couldn’t stop servicing his father with his muscled body. His dad continued to moan and Sam wanted to scream or do something, but all he could do was watch as his body let him be fucked by the very man who raised him. While Sam was horrified at what he was forced to do, Dave could barely focus on anything but the waves of pleasure wracking his body as Sam’s perfect, tight ass worked on his dick. He wanted to cum instantly but Dave held back, wanting to prolong the immeasurable pleasure shooting through his body as he took his son’s anal virginity. In his ecstasy, Dave grabbed Sam’s butt with both hands and gripped it tight. Dave began to thrust, hard, into Sam, pushing his dick closer and closer to release.

Eventually, Dave couldn’t take it anymore and let out a massive groan, “Jesus Fuck!!” As he screamed in pleasure, Dave shot out ropes and ropes of cum, filling Sam’s ass with his hot, sticky seed. As he felt his dad’s cum flood his ass, Sam collapsed onto Dave, who was panting heavily. Dave wrapt his hands around his son’s body, keeping one hand on his ass, and began to whisper in his ear, “God that might have been the best fuck of my life. And you might not feel it yet, but soon, you’ll think it was too. In fact, from now on, every time I grope you or fuck you, you’ll like just a little bit more. You’ll hate yourself for it, but you won’t be able to resist the feeling that you want me to keep fucking you. To keep dominating you. And one day, I won’t have to give you commands anymore. You’ll willingly obey my every command, desperate for a chance to be fucked one more time. Now go get me my phone, quickly.”

As Sam heard those words, he knew that deep down in his mind, that they were true. Somewhere deep in the recesses of his brain, he didn’t completely hate what his dad had just done to him. As his body moved to get Dave’s phone, Sam was fully aware that he would never be free of his dad ever again. Once Dave had his phone, he spread his legs and pointed to the space between his meaty thighs. “Kneel,” he commanded, “I have some important new rules for you. First, even when I let you move freely again, you will never leave this house without explicit permission. Second, whether verbally or otherwise, you won’t tell a single soul about the hold I have on you unless I allow you. Third, if I touch or grope you, you won’t try to get away or do anything to stop me. Finally, it’s time I make good on my promise and have you start making some money. I’ve officially decided you aren’t going to college, instead you’ll stay here with dear old dad and make him some money with your body. In fact, it’s time for your first video. Start licking my balls and work your way up to my cock. And make sure to put on a good face and suck without gagging. After all, we don’t want the people watching the video to be disappointed.”

Sam begrudgingly accepted the commands coming his way, his mind bending to accommodate his father’s orders. In response to his dad’s orders, Sam put his hands behind his back, leaned forwards, and buried his head in between Dave’s hulking thighs, pressing his face up against his dad’s balls. Dave started filming while Sam began to lick his balls. He groaned a little as Sam put one of his balls in his mouth, moving it around softly with his tongue. Slowly, Sam pulled back his head a little and placed his tongue at the base of Dave’s cock and slowly started to lick the side of his dick. Sam moved his tongue up and down his dad’s dick while staring directly up at the camera.

With his eyes on his dad’s phone, Sam licked Dave’s tip a little before starting to put his dad’s cock into his mouth. Dave reached down and put his hand in Sam’s hair, scratching his head and stroking his hair while he put Dave’s cock deeper into his throat. Sam effortlessly slid the entire length of his dad’s penis into his throat, holding his nose right up against Dave’s pubes. Sam’s tongue ran against his dad’s member, covering it in saliva while Sam bobbed up and down, never breaking eye contact with his dad.

“Good boy” Dave groaned deeply as he used his hand to push Sam up and down a little faster. In response to his dad’s prompting, Sam started to move faster, quickly sucking his dad’s dick; pushing it in and out of his throat over and over. Soon, Dave could barely hold it in and started to thrust his dick into his son’s throat in conjunction with his hand, ramming his cock deep into Sam with every thrust. Eventually, Dave felt himself reach a climax and pulled Sam off his cock right as he shot out a massive load, covering his son’s face in his cum. Dave smirked at the sight of his son’s face covered in his cum and zoomed in the video on his son’s dazed, semen-soaked face. “Smile for the camera” he taunted before ending the video shortly after. Looking over the video they just made, Dave grinned, “People are gonna love this. You make such a good slut, Sam. I’m sure you’ll make us more than enough money and then I can quit my job and fuck you 24/7. Now get up here and give your daddy a kiss.”

Sam moved up and gave his father a deep, passionate kiss on command with a shameful expression in his eyes, as he knew that his dad was committed to ensuring Sam would forever be trapped in his new life.