The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Son

part 1

Dave always knew he was a sadistic depraved pervert. Every other thought in his 42 year old mind was some twisted fantasy involving whatever studly man he saw most recently. Dave loved the idea of making huge, muscular men his obedient playthings and humiliating them. Despite Dave’s sexual obsession with dominating men, his parents ended up forcing him to marry a horribly boring woman; so boring in fact, that he didn’t feel particularly bereaved when she passed away in childbirth.

Ultimately, Dave decided to raise his newborn son himself, even when Sam turned out to be quite a disobedient troublemaker. If he was being honest, Dave regretted raising Sam. The boy was constantly in and out of trouble and did little more than give his father a splitting headache. Whether it was calls from the school for violence or the way every little chore spiraled into a massive fight, Dave felt his disdain for his son grow. However, as Sam got older and started hitting the gym regularly, Dave couldn’t help but start to think of his son in the same way he viewed the hunks at the gym.

It was impossible to ignore his son’s ridiculously perfect body. Standing at 6′2″ with olive skin and deep brown eyes, one could stare into Sam’s chiseled, slightly stubbly features for hours. Regular trips to the gym gave Sam bulging biceps and pecs that hung tight to whatever shirt Sam wore, no matter how loose. Beneath his massive pecs was a set of defined, washboard abs and a thin, slutty waist. What really drew Dave’s attention though, was Sam’s truly perfect ass. His butt was absolutely massive, with a perfect combination of fat and pure muscle. It bulged out of any pants Sam wore, even sweats, practically consuming the fabric with how tightly it gripped his pants. Dave would take any opportunity he could to stare at his son’s butt, eagerly drinking up the view. Once, when Dave was doing laundry, he found a pair of Sam’s used gym underwear and pressed it deep against his face, letting out a huge load as he imagined his son’s sweaty ass smothering his face.

On this day, Dave was at work, deep in the middle of one of his incestuous fantasies, when he got a call from Sam at the police station. Petty theft. Thankfully the item was returned and no charges would be pressed. On the drive home from the station, neither man said a word, but two thoughts warred in Dave’s mind: half of his brain furious at how truly out of control his son had become and the other aroused at the thought of Sam in cuffs being manhandled by buff uniformed officers.

Dave kept his fantasy to himself and when the two arrived at their home, Dave said his first and only words of the night: “I’m done with you Sam. Things are going to change around here. I thought with you going off to college in a year that you’d pull yourself together, but I clearly need to modify my approach” Dave growled angrily as they walked inside. When Sam was about halfway up the stairs, Dave called out, “oh and also you’re grounded for the next two months.”

Sam yelled back, irate, “What the fuck! There’s no way in hell I’m staying in this prison. It’s a Friday night, you know I have a date tonight, dickwad!” Dave was getting a little tired of the endless parade of bimbos Sam paraded through the house, so he didn’t really mind shutting down that plan.

“I’m getting locks for the doors and windows and a new security system, so don’t even think about trying to leave.” Dave replied calmly, and like that, the conversation was over. After hearing Sam’s door slam with a loud THUD, Dave began to think about how he could finally drill some sense into that monster of a child.

Dave realized he needed to relieve some stress before doing anything rash, so he grabbed his laptop and headed upstairs to his bedroom. He quickly stripped off his clothes and took a second to admire himself in the mirror. Dave was a burlier guy than his son, with large, hairy pecs and a broad, hulking frame. His face was covered in a dense forest of facial hair and a sharp jaw. Beneath his wide shoulders were beefy arms, topping out with gargantuan hands. The one thing bigger than his arms was his enormous thighs. His legs were practically the size of Sam’s head and looked like they had ropes tied up inside. The huge masses of muscle could easily crush a watermelon between them without much effort from Dave.

After a few minutes eyeing the mirror, Dave pulled out his laptop and started to browse his favorite porn sites. Father son fuck seshes, hypnotized studs forced to perform for crowds naked, and sweat drenched hunks making out were his go to when needed to spank one out. Today, Dave opted for some hypno sites, but ended up looking at father son hypnosis anyway. While he scrolled through looking for a good video, he noticed a somewhat intriguing ad on the sidebar, “Want to make your family a little more agreeable? Then inquire within” was written between a cartoonish spiral.

Despite usually ignoring porn ads as obvious scams, Dave felt strangely drawn to the ad and clicked on the spiral. Immediately a questionnaire was pulled up, but rather than asking the usual spam questions, the survey asked about him and his family. After a few short questions, a message came up on the screen, “Congratulations. I hope you enjoy your gift. Now simply play the downloaded recording in the room of the target while he sleeps. Tomorrow he will be yours. He will remain completely conscious even while you give him commands, unless you decide otherwise. Have fun.” Immediately, a prompt appeared asking Dave if he wanted to send the recording to his phone and he clicked ‘Yes’ without hesitation.

“Worst case it doesn’t work, but if it does…” Dave thought with an endless stream of perverted fantasies racing through his mind. When he turned back to the screen, he noticed the ad had completely disappeared, but Dave was too horny to care. After ensuring he was asleep, Dave snuck into Sam’s room and placed his phone on Sam’s dresser before hitting ‘Play.’ Dave then crept back to his room and beat off his 8″ cock to the thought of Sam being forced to obey his every command, with his body moving independently of his mind.

When he awoke the next morning, Dave remembered the last night and chided himself for letting himself be so motivated by his dick. As he got dressed he wracked his brain trying to figure out how the ad was scamming him but when he failed to come up with anything, he went downstairs for breakfast, putting aside the oddness of the last night. Midway through his meal, Sam slowly walked down the stairs and as he came into view, Dave realized he was holding his phone. “Give that here boy” Dave commanded, expecting Sam to put up some fight in a fit of disobedience.

Proving his father right, Sam countered, “give me one good rea—” but felt himself pause as his whole body moved towards Dave instantaneously and handed his father his phone. “What the fuck!?” Sam yelled, looking down at his legs as if they moved without warning. For a second, Dave was just as confused as Sam, and then a large smile crept across his face.

“Go unload the dishwasher. Right this moment.” Dave commanded with a delighted glint in his eyes. Sam, bewildered, immediately went to the counter and began moving dishes into drawers. At that moment Dave knew that last night wasn’t a scam, it was real and his son would never disobey him again.

“Seriously what the fuck is happening Dad?” Sam yelled as his body dutifully fulfilled his fathers command.

“Don’t worry Sam. All I’ve done is set things right. A son should obey his father after all.” Dave mocked with a smirk. Dave’s mind was ablaze with every disgusting fantasy he had ever had as he realized that every single one of them could actually come true. Dave began walking over to the living room couch, and beckoned his son to follow, “When you finish up there, come over here. Oh and also, stop talking until I allow you to speak again.”

Sam’s lips immediately pressed together as if sealed shut, but a distressed expression was clearly visible through his eyes. Once the final dish was put away, Sam walked over and stood over his father, sat down on the couch with his meaty legs spread. “Take off your shirt. Pants too.” Dave commanded, a leery expression on his face as he eyed up Sam’s meaty legs and defined torso. As Dave licked his lips, he began to speak, “I guess I owe you at least a little explanation. How doesn’t really matter, what does matter is that you are mine now. You will obey my every command and finally be the perfect, obedient son I always wanted. You’ll be my perfect son in every single way. Any questions?”

Dave flicked his finger, opening Sam’s lips and allowing his protests to spill out, “What the fuck??! How are you doing this? WHY are you doing this? I’m sorry about yesterday, I swear I’ll do whatever you want just please let me go!” he pleaded, tears forming in his eyes.

“You already do whatever I want. No amount of pleading will get you out of this. I’ve had too many fantasies for me to just let you go now.” Dave responded playfully.

“What do you mean fantasies you sick fuck? What the fuck is wrong with you, you sicko?!”

Dave pressed his fingers together, shutting Sam’s lips once again. “I’m surprised you haven’t realized by now. It seems my staring has been more discreet than I thought. Well, I just said you’d be my ‘perfect son.’ My version of a perfect son is obedient of course. But not just for menial little tasks, no it’s so much more than that. A body like yours shouldn’t go to waste, especially not when I’ve wanted it for so long. A perfect son is a slave. A devoted pet for his loving father.”

As he spoke, Dave removed his shirt and pants, his dick bulging up against his underwear. He then sat back, with his legs wide and his arms spread out on the back of the couch. “Turn around and present that perfect ass to me. Show it off like the best Vegas dancer there is. Let your body move like you want nothing more than to seduce your loving father” Dave ordered lustfully, completely unbothered by the tears starting to well up in his son’s eyes.

Sam’s eyes were darting around the room looking for something, anything that might get him out of this living nightmare, but he knew full well that his body wasn’t his anymore. There was nothing he could do to escape. He had always thought his father was a hard ass but now whatever fear he had for his dad was intensified thousandfold. Sam was utterly terrified. His body could be controlled like a plaything and he was completely at the mercy of his deranged, perverted father and his twisted obsession.

Sam slowly started to turn around and arch his back so his ass was just a foot from his father’s greedy face. While utterly failing to whimper or cry or scream, Sam started to twerk his fat, juicy ass letting it shake and bounce in front of his fathers enormous grin. Dave reached down and started to rub his dick through his pants while watching, utterly transfixed as Sam gyrated the ass he had stared at from afar for years directly in front of him. Eventually, Dave couldn’t hold back and reached forward with his spare hand and grabbed his son’s gigantic cheeks.

Dave couldn’t believe just how perfect his son’s ass felt in his hand. It was fatty and muscular and just one buttcheek was the size of his entire hand. He squeezed the flesh in his hand, trying to permanently etch the feeling of Sam’s butt in his hand into his mind. Dave felt like he was in heaven. He fervently took massive huffs of the smell of Sam’s sweaty underwear while he kneaded the flesh in hand, groping and squeezing as much as he could with just one hand. When he knew he wanted more, Dave took his free hand and forcefully ripped off Sam’s sweat-soaked underwear, letting the pungent aroma of Sam’s ass intensify around Dave’s nose. Moving his other hand from his pre soaked underwear, Dave grabbed his son’s butt with both hands, cupping the pounds of flesh in his hands, while literally licking his lips.

The feeling of Dave’s hands on Sam’s butt sent shockwaves through his puppeteered body. If he could move, Sam would’ve sprinted and never returned but all he could do was stand there as his own father, the only person who raised him his entire life, played with him like a living sex toy.

“God you are so perfect,” Dave moaned as his hands groped his child, “I need more.” With those words, Dave’s hands slid around Sam’s waist and pulled Sam backwards, pulling his ass directly onto Dave’s eager face. Dave slavishly inhaled Sam’s scent, lapping up the waves of sweaty musk like his life depended on it. As Sam’s ass smothered his father, he could feel Dave sniff over and over, taking massive inhalations of his butt while his cheeks squeezed tight against both sides of his dad’s face. Dave felt like he was drowning in Sam’s scent, but he still wanted more. It wasn’t just enough to be suffocating in his son’s musky ass, no he needed to taste. Dave’s tongue slipped out and started to play with Sam’s hole, sending jolts through his body. Dave’s cock grew harder than he had thought possible as he rimmed Sam and they likely stayed in that position for at least an hour.

Eventually, Sam felt his dad pull his face out of his butt and slide his hands onto his thighs, yanking him down. Suddenly, Sam was sitting on his dad’s lap, still facing away from his father, hiding Sam’s shameful expression, but forcing him to feel Dave’s hard, throbbing cock pressed against his butt. Dave let out a little pant before licking the back of Sam’s neck and whispering into his ear, “I have so much in store for you now, my perfect slave. I’m going to explore every nook and cranny of that splendid body don’t you worry. Maybe I’ll keep your mind intact so I can relish at the sight of that disobedient fool being forced into submission. Maybe I’ll erode your mind and let you come to love being a slave. There’s so many options. I could quit my job and you could make us some money as a slutty cam girl. Or I could even whore you out. I’m sure an ass like that will get me some good cash. But you don’t need to worry about what I plan to do. All you need to know is that you will never, ever escape me. You will never disobey ever again. You are MINE, forever and always.”