The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pendant

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Chapter Three

We spent the night in Stella’s room; because, as she put it, “I have a queen-sized bed, of course. Y’all don’ really wan’ta play, ‘And they all rolled over and one fell out,’ all night long, do ya?”

Laughing, Tasha and I agreed that we could probably make better use of our time. And believe me, we did.

The next morning I had a nine o’clock class. True to her promise, Tasha got me up at eight, and off at eight oh five. (Her tongue truly is a national treasure.)

Since neither Tasha or Stella had classes until after noon, they decided to make use of the morning by moving some of Tasha’s stuff over. By the time I got back, my closet was full, and there was an extra dresser next to mine. I chuckled; having my very own pet was going to take some getting used to.

I decided to go down and talk to my other housemates about the new arrangement. Jeanette answered my knock within seconds, and started with, “Sounds like someone had a lot of fun last night!”

I blushed. She giggled and invited me in.

After a cup of tea and some small talk, I started to tell her about Tasha moving in with me. She cut me off with a chuckle and a wave of her hand. “No need, honey. She and Stella were down here already. In fact, if any of you need some extra storage space, we have a back room we’ve kind of been using as a closet. Of course,” she leered, “we might have to, umm, charge you for the privilege!”

I let the invitation sink in. Jeanette was kind of cute; taller than I was and not quite as dark as Stella, with breasts closer to my size. She carried an extra 15 pounds, but she carried it well. Her roommate Lucia, by contrast, was my height, really curvy (Stella’s nickname for her was ‘J-Lu’), and two years older than me. I’d wondered why she’d stayed here while pursuing her master’s; now that I knew she and Jean were lovers, everything made a lot more sense.

“We’ll see,” I finally replied, unaware that Tasha, of course, was a step ahead of me again.

* * *

Tasha reappeared around four, having finished her classes for the day. She eagerly jumped into my lap and started snuggling with me. She was proudly wearing the pendant on the outside of her pink blouse, and no bra underneath. In between kisses, she informed me that Stella had made her a house key, and she had started the paperwork to officially move out of her dorm room and in with us.

Then she surprised me. “Mistress Marcie, I had a chance to meet your other housemates earlier. They, well, I, well, uh ....” she hesitated, then finished in a rush, “could you maybe put me under again and let me please them ‘cause they’re really cute and they like me and they like you and I want to but I’m still too shy and—”

I put a finger to her lips to cut her off; she was running out of air, anyway. I guess I wasn’t as surprised as I would have been, not after Jeanette’s leering invitation earlier. I couldn’t remember where I’d put the remote, so I just said, “Check your pendant, Tasha, and sleep.”

Instantly her eyes dropped shut, as she relaxed against me. Once again, my heart swelled with love at the supreme level of trust my Russian princess had granted me. “Tasha, tell me the truth. Do you really want me to share you with Lucia and Jeanette, and why?”

Without shifting position, she replied, “Yes, Mistress Marcie. They are your friends, so I trust them. And I want to make you happy, and give you all the pleasure you deserve for releasing me. If last night with the three of us was incredible, imagine how wonderful it will be with five!”

Tasha may have been perfectly relaxed, but I was squirming at the thought. Five women. Pleasing each other. Wow. Almost without thinking, I said, “Tasha, I’m horny, and so are you. Let’s go to bed.”

I felt her twitch, and heard her soft grunt; I’d just told my suggestible blonde beauty to become aroused. But before the idea had fully sunk in, Tasha had jumped up, grabbed my hand, and dragged me off the couch. Not quite sure of who was in charge anymore, I let her drag me to my—our—bedroom, slip off her dress, pull off my clothes, and guide me onto the bed. For the next hour or so, we pleased and teased each other to at least three climaxes apiece, stopping only when Stella appeared in the doorway.

“Ahem. We have got ta stop meeting like this.” she intoned, mock-seriously, then started chuckling. “Y’all didn’t even bother to close the door this time, y’know.” I laughed at that; Tasha didn’t, still being under my spell.

Stella noticed; her eyebrow arched. “But she wanted to!” I protested. “Tasha, please wake up and tell Stella the truth.”

Tasha shuddered, stretched, and yawned. Then she looked up at our roommate. “Hi, Stella! I was really, really horny; I mean, I’d gone like eight whole hours without my mistress’s touch, after all. I’m better now, but did you want to join us?”

Her sudden shifting of gears made Stella blink; I chuckled. She thought a moment, then replied, “How about we all meet in the shower? I’ve had a long day, and I’m not as daisy-fresh as I’d like.”

“Sounds good to me,” I said, and Tasha nodded. “Meet you in five?”

“Count on it!”

* * *

We decided to arrange the five-girl orgy for that Friday night. (Actually, Stella and Jeanette did all the arranging. I kind of got the feeling I was finally being invited to join a very exclusive club, if you know what I mean.) But that’s not to say that we did nothing over the next three days.

Tasha insisted that I use the pendant on her; she wanted to be surprised, and she trusted that I would make sure she was never truly humiliated. The remote’s maximum range was about forty feet, and like a car alarm, it could go through a regular door or wall, though obviously not as far. I triggered her in the house, in the restroom at school, and even in the parking lot of the local mall; where I had her play with herself right in the car, and then go grocery shopping, in a skirt, without benefit of panties. She was so wet when she got back, we had use the paper towels to give her something to sit on, or else she would’ve stained the seat!

On Thursday, I’d decided that I liked her naturally hairless look so much, I had her shave me. When she was finished—and it took at least three times as long as it should, because we both kept stopping to play with each other—she brought me over to Stella, who sampled my new look and pronounced it, “dee-lectable!”

Friday morning, we played ‘dress-up.’ I turned on the pendant, and had Tasha freeze like a poseable mannequin, while Stella and I decided what she should wear. Then we had her forget, and I implanted the command that she would dress herself later, but not realize what she was really wearing until I said, “Look at yourself.”

We held off on any extra fun, though; we wanted to be ready for that night. After classes, we had a quick dinner together, then we each showered separately to avoid temptation. Finally we got dressed, and went downstairs to meet up with Jean and Lu. I was wearing my little black dress (and not much else), and Stella had chosen a frilly yellow blouse and tight blue jeans. Tasha’s outfit was hidden under the overcoat Stella had loaned her.

Lucia answered the door this time. She was dressed to kill in a slinky shiny red number that showed off every generous curve. Giggling, she brought us into the living room, where Jeanette had turned on some ska music and put out a couple of bottles of wine. She was wearing clubbing clothes; her white blouse, sans bra, had been tied off, exposing quite a bit of dark skin above her white leather mini.

Jeanette stood up to give each of us a kiss. I was first; the kiss was intimate but not lingering, as if she wasn’t sure how I would feel. Stella’s lasted almost three times as long, with lots of hugging and groping; it was an erotic display in and of itself, and I appreciated it. Tasha received a warm hug with almost a chaste kiss, though it was fully mouth-on-mouth. It seemed that my little porcelain doll brought out the gentler side in everyone.

Then Lucia looked over at me and winked. “Tasha, you must be warm. May I take your coat?”

“Yes, thank you.” And she took it off.

Even though we had tipped off our two housemates not to be surprised, Tasha’s outfit—or rather, the lack of one—was enough to take their breath away. The guest of honor, was, of course, completely unaware of the real cause of their reaction. As far as she was concerned, she was dressed rather conservatively, in a clingy black dress similar to mine.

The reality was somewhat different. My Russian princess was wearing three-inch black shoes, black fishnet stockings and a matching garter belt with a tiny pink rose in front, as well as a black quarter-cup bra which exposed her tiny nipples completely. And, except for her magic pendant, nothing else. Not even crotchless panties. Her freshly shaved and powdered lower lips were wide open to everyone’s appreciative gaze.

And since she wasn’t aware of her exposure, she did nothing to hide it.

For a moment we all stood there, taking in the view, while the object of our focused attention seemed a bit flustered by it all. Finally, Jeanette whispered, “You’re beautiful,” which caused Tasha to blush.

Right down her throat, and to the tops of her breasts. We could all tell. God, this was getting me so turned on.

Finally, breaking the ice in her own straightforward way, Stella wondered, “C’n a girl get somethin’ ta drink around here, or are y’all gonna thirst us ta death?”

That got a laugh. We all moved to sit, and chat, and enjoy some wine. Tasha and I shared the love seat, while the other three crowded together on the sofa. We made small talk for a while. Everyone kept stealing glances at my Russian princess; nobody wanted to tip her off by staring too obviously, but she was simply too beautiful to ignore.

Fortunately, she didn’t mind the attention. And even less so, after two bottles of wine had been split five ways. The conversation, which had started out light and innocent, had turned somewhat daring and flirtatious. Still, no one seemed willing to make the first move.

Until, finally, Lucia asked a seemingly innocent question about had actually happened last week at the house party. This led to a short discussion of hypnosis, and what was and wasn’t actually possible. By way of demonstrating, I asked Tasha to stand up and show off her outfit.

She, of course, had no objection, and began turning and posing, allowing us to look freely at her nearly-bare tits, ass, and pussy. Of course, she thought we were admiring her dress. When Jeanette asked her if she was uncomfortable modeling for us, her reply was, “Why should I be? You think I’m pretty.”

So Jean followed up with, “But would you still be comfortable modeling for us if you were naked?”

Tasha paused, seriously considering the question. “Umm.... Probably at first; but I guess not, not really. Besides, I know that my m—I mean, that Marcie could just command me to get undressed; I don’t think I’d be able to disobey her.”

“I can do better than that,” I grinned. “Tasha, look at yourself.”

She did, following the post-hypnotic suggestion—and froze in shock for a moment. Her hands twitched briefly, as if debating whether or not it was worth it at that point to try and hide her assets, and deciding against. She took a quick deep breath, and her precious tiny nipples hardened into diamond points.

Finally, with an act of will, she forced herself to relax, and even managed a small chuckle. “I should have known something was up, Mistress. My ‘dress’ was too much like yours, and I couldn’t remember owning one that looked like that.”

She deliberately spread her legs shoulder-width apart and placed her hands on her hips: exposing herself on purpose, inviting us to examine her. Her lower lips had gotten somewhat puffy; she was getting excited. She wasn’t the only one.

“What’s next?” she asked, quietly but clearly.

In response, I held up the remote for the pendant. She started to breathe faster as she watched me press the button. Within seconds, her eyes had glazed over, and her breathing had slowed again.

“Holy—!” was Lu’s response. Jean’s was an even simpler, “Wow.”

I turned the pendant’s light back off; it wouldn’t be needed anymore. Tasha’s mind was now as open and accessible as her delightful little body. “How do you feel, pet?”

“Wonderful, Mistress. Relaxed. Horny. Ready to play.”

Just what I’d wanted to hear! I was considering how to proceed, when Stella chose that moment to stand up and stretch. “I don’t know about the rest’a y’all, but after all that there wine, I have gotta piss something fierce! How ‘bout all y’all take a short pee break, and then we continue this someplace more appropriate—like, say, in Jean and J-Lu’s room?”

The rest of us, except of course for Tasha, laughed and agreed.

* * *

Fifteen minutes later, bladders empty and clothes shed, we were all crowded onto Lucia and Jeanette’s very large bed. Tasha was on her back, still under. The rest of us were lying around her, appreciating her—and our own—soft beauty. I couldn’t speak for anyone else, but I was feeling a little nervous.

“How far will she go?” Jeanette wondered, looking down at Tasha’s spread-out nakedness.

“More importantly,” Lucia interrupted, her eyes meeting mine, “how far do you feel comfortable with, Marcie? For yourself, and for her?”

I blushed; I couldn’t help myself. “I, ah, don’t think I have any limitations, but I’m still kind of new at this. Can we play it by ear?”

“Ain’t your ears we wan’ta play with, Mar.” Stella’s joke brought soft chuckles, easing some of the tension. “I say enough with the talkin’; let’s get ta the playin’!” Putting deed to word, she bent over and kissed me, full on the lips and with lots of tongue. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jean and Lu doing the same.

After a long minute, she pulled away, murmuring a suggestion into my ear. It sounded like fun, so I bent over and whispered it to Tasha. “Listen, my love; when I kiss you, I want you to wake up. And when you do, your whole body will have become one big sex organ; anywhere we touch you, it will turn you on. And just for fun, your nipples and clit have become ten times more sensitive to pleasure. This will last until you’ve had four climaxes; one from each of us. Ready?” I brushed her lips; she opened her eyes, stretched, and smiled.

“Ooh, Mistress Marcie, I feel sooooo ready to play. May I?” She was so adorable, asking permission first! I couldn’t help myself; I hugged her—and heard her gasp, and felt her nipples stiffen against my breasts. Stella chuckled; after all, she’d known what to expect. Jean and Lu broke their clinch and looked over, as well.

I rolled off of Tasha, and motioned for everyone else to lean closer. “She’s been primed,” I said, “and she’ll stay that way until we each bring her off at least once. Who wants to be first?”

“You don’t haf’ta ask me twice,” Stella yelped, and scooted over. Tasha giggled—for about a second and a half. Then she was too busy moaning. A minute later, so was I; Jeanette had fastened herself to one breast while Lucia was running her warm tongue up and down my freshly-shaven lips....

I honestly couldn’t tell you how many times any of us came. I do know that we all took at least one turn with Tasha; mine had been with a borrowed dildo, while she’d been busy thrusting her tongue up inside of Stella, and Jean and Lu had each been working on one of her clenched nipples. And I remember how she’d decided to return the favor, crooking her finger deep inside of me while Stella had fed me one of her breasts, and someone else—Jeanette?—nibbled at the back of my knee. And then Lucia’s pussy had wound up too close to my mouth, and I’d lost all sense of everything except my own pleasure.

None of us made it back upstairs that night; we’d all dropped off at pretty much the same time. I’d woken up briefly sometime after dawn, only to find Tasha nestled in my arms and Stella half-draped over my bare back. It occurred to me that our other lovers were probably leaning into her, before I’d drifted back into a contented slumber. The whole weekend was open before us, and I for one intended to make the most of it.