The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pendant

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Chapter Two

My bedroom was across the hall from Stella’s, at the back of the apartment. The walls were cool green; I’d never bothered to repaint them. My landlady didn’t like holes in the walls, so I had bookcases instead of shelves, and a coat tree in one corner. My bed was one of those inflatable ones you’ve seen advertised on TV. Fortunately, it was a full-size; enough room for two. And definitely strong enough; I’d tested it with men who weighed more than twice as much as my little Tasha.

“My” Tasha. Funny how little time it took me to get used to thinking like that. She was fulfilling my dreams, just as I was fulfilling hers. There and then, I silently resolved never to take my little lady for granted.

In that spirit, I turned around to face her, only to notice that she hadn’t bothered to put her dress back on. Her tiny nipples were puckered with arousal. Actually puckered.

So were mine.

“Would you like me to close the door, Mistress Marcie?” she asked.

“Huh-what?” My brain had short-circuited at the perfection of her.

“The door, Mistress. Would you like it closed?”

“Ah, um—yes, Tasha. Please close the door.”

She did so, and I had a moment to study her perfect ass. I mean that. It was tiny and tight and round, and suited my Russian princess perfectly. Especially with the innocent white briefs she wore.

When she turned around again, I noticed that those briefs had a front lace panel. I could almost see through it; either her blonde hair was naturally sparse, or she’d shaved for me. I felt my own panties getting wet.

Suddenly clothes seemed like a bad idea. “Tasha?”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Umm, would you like to undress me?”

Her blue eyes lit up. “Oh, yes!”

Her whole body quivered, like she was ready to go, but she didn’t actually come any closer. It took me a moment to figure out why. “Please undress me, Tasha. However you like.”

She sprung toward me. “Thank you, Mistress Marcie!” She hugged me so hard, it rocked me back a step. Looking up at me, she grinned broadly. Her eyes were full of worship; she had wanted me to know how much she loved me.

Her mouth never lost its smile as she turned her attention to the art of removing my clothes. She started at the top of my blouse, slowly undoing each button, freely allowing the backs of her hands to nuzzle against the slopes of my breasts. I suddenly realized that this was her first chance to touch me, and that she intended to make the most of it.

Like a child trying extra-hard not to rip the wrapping on a Christmas present, she gently separated the two halves of my unbuttoned blouse, exposing my pale pink cotton bra. As soon as there was enough room, she slipped both of her tiny hands underneath my blouse, wrapping her arms around my sides as she gently hugged me, skin to skin. My heart skipped a beat, and my nipples were standing up again.

Tasha noticed. As she broke the hug, she gave each of my nipples a quick kiss, right through my bra. My breath caught. I ran my hands up and down her shoulders and upper arms, quietly insisting she get my clothes off so I could ravage her.

She got the message. Almost before I realized it, my shoes were off, and my blue jeans had been unzipped and were being tugged down my legs. I wriggled a bit to make it easier; Tasha replied with, “Thank you, Mistress,” as they finally slipped free of my hips, exposing my pink thong panties.

She helped me slip out of each pant leg, offering her head for balance while I stood on one leg at a time. Standing up, she asked, “Mistress Marcie? May I continue?”

I mock-growled at her, “If you don’t get the rest of these clothes off me now, I’ll, I’ll....”

I’ve never been very good at threats, but I think she got the message. She yelped, scooted around to my back, and flipped open the clasps on my support bra. My C-maybe-D tits spilled out together and bounced a bit, but Tasha had already moved on to pulling down my thong. She rapidly slid the pink satin down my legs, not even stopping to fondle my exposed ass. Man, this Queen-of-the-World thing was going to take some getting used to!

“C’mere, Tash.” Okay, I was naked; now it was her turn. I motioned for her to sit on the edge of the bed, and watched as she bounced softly on the air mattress. When she had settled, I slid my hands under her ass. The leaning-forward motion got my tits swinging again; I noticed that Tasha allowed her eyes to flick down for only a moment, before looking up into mine again. Clearly, somewhere along the line, she’d gotten the idea that a good servant-slash-lover ignored her own desires, in favor of her mistress’s.

“I don’t mind you looking wherever you like, sweetheart. The more you look at me that way, the horn-i-er-I-get!” the last part said as I struggled to pull the reluctant panties off of my Russian princess. It was true, too. As Tasha exclaimed her thanks and allowed her eyes to roam to my pert nipples, the wine-red two-inch-wide areolae, my round stomach and bushy dark pubic mound, I felt myself respond. My lower lips engorged and opened slightly; I could feel myself leaking.

My eyes had a feast, too. Exposed before me, my little doll had a porcelain cunt that was absolutely perfect for her. Hairless, with a neat white slit that hid the treasures inside. Suddenly, I had an urge to play treasure hunter.

Dropping to my knees, I placed my hands gently on her thighs. Her legs opened wider with only the slightest nudge, as she fell back onto her forearms. At last, I could see the fleshy part of her pussy. It looked, and smelled, delicious. I leaned in to give it a taste.

Not only was she delicious, she was extremely sensitive—and very vocal, too. It was a damn good thing that only the two of us were upstairs; if either Lucia or Jeanette were home downstairs, they were probably getting an earful. It took less than two minutes of gentle licking to bring her over the edge, thrusting her tiny pussy at my mouth with every spasm.

Damn good thing, too. Even though I loved the taste of my sweet Tasha, I was restless for my own climax. I didn’t even have to say anything. As if guilty about having her needs satisfied before mine, my little Russian princess jumped off the bed, quickly smoothed out the sheets, and urged me to take her place.

In no time at all, it seemed, I had reached my own explosion point, through a combination of tongue, thumb, and nose. I hated to admit it, but my little lover was better at eating pussy than I was, even with far less practical experience. Or maybe it was just that she had no reservations, and a burning love for the subject—as long as the subject was me.

For the next hour or so, we simply rolled around on the airbed, exploring each other’s bodies. Tasha’s tongue was as tiny as the rest of her, quick, agile and surprisingly muscular. Her nipples were like eraser nubs, hard and red; she seemed to love it whether flicked them with the pads of my fingertips or suckled them. She even enjoyed it when I bit down on them! Her tongue and hands did similar wonderful things to my larger tits. She especially seemed to like pressing my breasts to her face and nuzzling them while taking deep breaths. Her pussy easily admitted two fingers at a time—and then squeezed them hard enough to elicit a surprised yelp from me. In turn, her fingers seemed to find my g-spot within moments of entering my pussy, while her thumb danced along my blood-engorged clit. All in all, we each came at least twice more. And somewhere along the way, I fell as deeply in love with my precious porcelain doll as she had with me.

All would have been well, had it ended there. But then Stella came home early.

“Mar? You in?” As was usual, she gave a quick knock and then opened the door. And got an eyeful of me and Tasha half-asleep, intertwined on top of the sheets and covers.

“Whoa.” But she didn’t close the door. And I suddenly remembered Tasha asking me earlier if she should close the door, but not asking whether to lock it. Oops.

“C’mon in, Stel. Might as well, anyway. It’ll give me a chance to explain.” Stella and I had seen each other naked before, so I didn’t bother to cover myself as my roommate shut the door. Tasha, apparently taking her cue from me, didn’t make any move to cover up either. If anything, she clung to me a bit possessively.

Stella grabbed the chair from my vanity, and sat in it backwards, resting her arms and her chin on the chair back. It left her legs spread invitingly, even though she was wearing a yellow sundress. “Okay, Marcie. Shoot.”

“Remember the party?” I began. “Well, Tasha came over here today....” I compressed the last two hours down to a PG-13 version of events, ending with, “... and then you came home.”

Stella listened attentively, not interrupting once. When I was done, she let out a deep breath. “Whoa. Y’all got yourself lucky, girlfriend. I wish I had a little filly like that to warm my bed.”

I looked down at Tasha, who was gazing up at me. Not shy, not worried. The only word I could come up with was ‘devoted.’ Whatever I said or did would be okay with her.

I turned back to Stella. “You really mean that? You’re into girls? I never knew....”

“Well, it ain’t like I hung a sign, darlin’. But sure, you could’a figgered out why I never much bothered t’cover up around y’all, right?”

“I guess. I always just kind of figured you for a free spirit.”

“That’s right, darlin’. And what’s freer than balancin’ both sides of the equation, hah?” Stella paused a moment, a glint in her eyes. “So ... is she still under your rapture, or what?”

I turned to Tasha. “May I show her?” At her happy nod, I said, “Check your pendant, sweetheart, and sleep,” and watched her slump down next to me. When I looked up, Stella’s eyes had bugged out.

“Whoa. Tasha, honey, wake up, y’hear? No? That is amazing’, Mar. She only do what’cha tell ‘er?”

“So she says. This is the first time I’m testing it. Let’s see, what’s first?” I mumbled, looking my roommate up and down, pretending to consider. I don’t think she bought it either, but I was enjoying playing the part.

“Stel, you’re a little over-dressed for present company. Tasha, when I snap my fingers, you may open your eyes. Then, would you please go over and take care of my roommate’s fashion emergency? Have fun!” Snap.

Tasha’s eyes popped open, and she fairly leapt out of bed. My pussy twinged with the power I felt.

Wordlessly, Tasha walked behind Stella and caressed her face, encouraging her to stand up. She could have simply slipped the straps off of my roommate’s sundress and let it drop, but I had told her to have fun. So she knelt down, letting her fingers tease and travel up her bare, dark legs; hooking the sundress and coaxing it up like a pullover sweater.

I could feel Stella’s sexual tension all the way across the room, as Tasha pulled her dress up and over her head. True to her free-spirit nature, it was the only thing she had on. She looked like a slender Nubian carving, complete with full B-cups that did not sag; larger than Tasha’s, nowhere near mine. Like me, however, her nipples were gigantic; and like Tasha’s, pebbly-hard.

Tasha wasn’t done, however. Continuing to follow my command to, “have fun,” she had turned Stella around so that they were face-to-face. She softly caressed her lips, then her cheeks. Finally, she reached behind Stella’s head, and brought their mouths together in a deep kiss, while allowing her arms to move down to tickle and pull at my roommate’s black beauties.

Stunned at first, Stella finally recovered enough to wrap her arms around my porcelain doll. Far from being jealous, however, I was unbelievably aroused at the thought of my best friend and my new lover getting it on in front of me, for my benefit. A snippet of a children’s song floated through my brain, “Make new friends, but keep the old; one is silver and one is gold ....”

More like, “Ebony and Ivory, together in perfect harmony!” Lost in thought, I honestly hadn’t noticed them drifting closer and closer to my bed, until they spilled themselves on it, Stella laughing happily. Tasha was still in her trance, and following my commands.

“I couldn’t stop her, Marcie. Apparently, her idea of fun includes both of us. What say we don’t disappoint her?” I nodded; my pussy certainly liked that idea. I woke Tasha up, and we began another party.

For a while, the three of us simply rolled and bounced around, tasting each other. Stella quickly had herself an orgasm, which was only fair; she had some catching up to do. I was just happy with finding out that after three years as best friends, my roommate and I were compatible in a whole new way!

Finally, Stella called a time-out. “Marcie, honey, I have an idea. What if you....” and she whispered the rest into my ear.

I liked it. Grinning, I distracted Tasha with a kiss, while Stella fumbled to find the switch for the pendant. Finally, she turned it on, and waited semi-patiently for the two of us to take a breather.

When we did, she called, “Tasha?” and we watched her look at Stella, then at the pendant. Her face froze; she was pliable again.

Stella nodded to me, and I said, “Tash, sweetheart, please stand up for a moment.” Eagerly, she moved around to the foot of the bed, facing us. Even in her not-quite-trance, she wanted to watch me. Again I felt a quick twinge down below.

Quickly, Stella and I arranged ourselves according to her plan. We lay down on the bed sideways, facing the same direction, with our lower legs hanging off and our legs spread slightly. Tasha was still looking at us; I was definitely wet again.

“Tash? Please come around and kneel in front of us. Then, using whatever you like, see if you can bring us both off together. Okay? Ah! Ahhh!”

She attacked us at once. Her tongue entered my slit; I thought I felt her hand penetrating Stella’s pussy. By my roommate’s quick gasp, she was definitely feeling something. For a few moments, I simply rode the wave of pleasure; then I felt a hand on my tit, and crooked my neck up to see that Stella had reached across and was fondling me. I happily returned the favor.

Hypnosis must have made Tasha hyper-sensitive to our moods; within three minutes she had us both rising to completion together. She alternated her tongue inside of us, fingering and thumbing whomever she wasn’t licking. She also nuzzled her cheeks against our sensitive inner thighs; before that day, I had never thought of the lower face as an erogenous zone. The airbed further added to the pleasure; the gentle bouncing motion helped to bring us in sync more quickly.

Like Tasha, Stella was a screamer. So it was easy to time our climaxes; I let her rising pitch carry me along. Waves crashed, the earth moved, I blacked out. When I awoke, I was lying full on the bed, with my lovers pressing on either side of me, tracing their fingers and lips on my skin. Happy, satisfied and safe, I mumbled, “Thank you, my loves,” and drifted off again.

* * *

Hours later, after a round of showers and a call-in pizza, the three of us sat around in the living room, discussing where to go next. None of us had bothered to put on more than a clean pair of panties; Tasha was borrowing one of Stella’s.

“... But if she moves in,” I protested, “how will Jean and Lu feel about it?”

Stella laughed so hard she actually snorted. “Y’all’re kidding, right?”

“What’s funny?” asked Tasha sweetly. It set Stella off on a laughing jag again.

When she had calmed down enough, she gasped, “Ya really didn’t know, Mar? They’re like us, darlin’, ‘cept that they’ve been at it for goin’ on two years, now.”

I blushed. I really hadn’t known; how perfectly naive of me. I looked over, saw that Tasha was taking it in stride. Covering my embarrassment, I muttered, “I meant, about the rent? Won’t they say it’s unfair, or against code, or something?”

Stella laughed again. “Do y’all really think they’ll have a problem if we say to them, ‘Hey, y’all, we have an extra person, so now we haf’ta split the rent five ways, sorry?’ They’ll be happy as a pig in slop, jes’ you see!”

Put that way, I could see the humor. Hugging my Russian princess tightly, I murmured, “See, little one? Childhood dreams can come true. Let’s see how far we can take this!”

Tasha covered my face in kisses and pizza sauce. “Thank you, Mistress Marcie! I love you, too!”