The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Past Life Regression with Jenny Part 2

“You are doing so well dear Claudius. Go deep for me again. Go very deep. What happens next? How does she put her plan into practice?”

“She is making me help her get herself irresistible for Julius Caesar. I am cutting and painting her nails. I love doing things like this for hair. Now i am washing and drying and brushing her lovely hair. I enjoy doing that even more. I am fetching her make-up so that she can make herself even more beautiful. She looks incredible! Julius Caesar doesn’t stand a chance! I am going into his room. I am lighting scented candles – the favourite ones of my Mistress. I bring fresh flowers, bread rolls, wine and grapes into the room for him. We want him to be comfortable. I am now going back to her. Caesar has commanded that he is not to see her, but she has a clever plan to get herself into his chamber. With another slave I am hiding her in a carpet. We are wrapping her in a carpet. We tie the carpet up. We are now carrying the carpet to Caesar. I announce that we have a present from the people of Egypt. We are allowed into the chamber of Caesar. He commands that I wait in the corner of the bedroom. The candles are still burning, the sweet smell of them is filling the room. He unties the carpet and rolls it out. He is so surprised to see my mistress there. I can see desire in his eyes. She rises to her feet and poses for him, showing off her perfect body. She does her famous “big eyes” look at him, looking deeply into his eyes with her large big brown eyes. That never fails! She speaks to him.”

“What does she say Claudius?”

“Mighty Julius Caesar, do you like what you see?”

“Yes I do. very much so.”

“Good, I am so pleased to hear that. Come mighty Caesar, relax on this sofa with me, let me feed you grapes and bread pour you some wine. You must be tired after your long journey.”

“What happens next Claudius? Does he sit with her?”

“Yes he does. He is relaxing in her arms. She is feeding him grapes and bread and giving him wine to drink. She is now gently stroking his hair. She is whispering to him. I can’t hear everything she is saying, but she is telling him to relax. He is relaxing completely. It is like he is going to sleep in her arms. She is still talking to him, I am not sure why, he is fast asleep! She is telling him how beautiful she is. She is telling him how he wants wants to marry her. By marriage the two great empires of the world can be peaceably united without any bloodshed. He is grunting approval. Perhaps he is not as deeply asleep as I thought. She is relaxing him again. She is saying that together they will create the greatest Empire the world has ever seen. He is smiling. He obviously likes that idea. She tells him to return to Rome, and prepare for the city to give her a great welcome for when she joins him there. All is set. My mistress is going to be the most powerful person in the world!”

At that point the phone rang and I woke up. I couldn’t remember a thing about the hypnosis session with her I was so deeply hypnotised! Luckily she had recorded the whole thing and played it back to me. The session intrigued us. We wondered if I really was the incarnation of Cleopatra’s slave Claudius. Was Jenny the incarnation of Cleopatra? What happened next we both wondered?

Fortunately enough a few days later we had to opportunity to explore this again. She once again hypnotised me, another long induction and I went very deep as my world faded away and all that was left was her sweet voice guiding me deeper.

“That’s right my dear, just relax my lovely go deep for me again. Back to the time you are Claudius. What is happening now?”

“I am in a temple in Rome. It is the funeral of the great Caesar. He was killed by assassins in Rome. My Mistress came to Rome to pay her last respects. It seems so odd to hear them worship all these Roman Gods and Goddesses like Venus, Mars, Jupiter. Funny how they don’t mention our Gods and Goddesses, like Osiris and Ra. They are also worshipped Julius Caesar himself. They have made him into a God! My Mistress whispers in my ear, “One day they will worship me as a Goddess.” I whisper back to her, “I already do.” It is over now. My Mistress just wants to remain for a few more moments, by herself, just enjoying a few last memories of her lover. A man comes to her. She bids him silence, by raising a single finger to her lips.

“Not in here my lovely, let us go outside to talk.”

They go outside. He goes to talk to her again.

“I am….”

“I know exactly who you are. You are Mark Antony. I can see the resemblance to Julius Caesar, your uncle. Please, don’t say anything. I just came here to mark the time I spent with him. To say goodbye to him, and to my dreams of peacefully uniting the greatest empires the world has ever known.”

“Your majesty, it doesn’t have to be like this. It doesn’t have to be the end. I enjoy popularity in Rome, I have all the drive and fight in me that Julius Caesar had. We could rule together, in exactly the same way that you had planned for my uncle.”

“But I barely know you!”

He fell to his knees.

“Then please, let me get to know you, please, let me prove to you that I am worthy to share the throne with you. Together we could do great things. I know that.”

“Very well. I will put you to the test. If you can prove to me to be the man you say you are, and can prove your love and devotion to me. I will certainly consider it.”

“Yes, put me to the test. Give me any challenge. I will do it without hesitation for you my Queen.”

She smiled.

“I like your attitude. Yes I believe you are ready to serve me. Very well. Your first challenge is to hunt down and destroy the cowards who slew my dear Julius Caesar. When you do so, report to me in Alexandria. Do you understand?”

“Yes Your Majesty.”

With this he was gone.

Jenny intervened. “So what happened. Did he succeed? Did he go to Alexandria?”

“Yes he did. It was few months later. He stayed in Alexandria a few months. She seduced him. She has got him right where she wants him. He waits on her hand and foot. She only has to click her pretty little fingers and he comes running. They are happy. But there is a rival army coming to destroy them. She watches the naval battle from the Alexandria. It is hopeless. The combined fleets of my Mistress and her lover are being destroyed. Mark Antony has fallen on his sword. My Mistress is calling for her cobra to kill herself. I plead with her.

“Stop! It doesn’t have to be like this Mistress!”

“What do you mean slave? Can you see it is over? There is nothing I can do.”

“No please Mistress. Look, I am about the same height as you. In some ways my features are the same as yours. Let me cut your hair to match mine. Then let me kill myself. You can swap our clothes. Lay my body next to Mark Antony. Set fire to the bodies. Everyone will think you and him killed yourselves together. You can escape. I can die in your place.”

“Are you quite sure slave?”

“I have never been more sure of anything in my life. Please Your Majesty. Let me die in your place so you may live.”

“Oh Claudius, you are so noble, you are the best slave a person could ever have. You have served me so nobly for so long. I don’t think I have ever told you this before Claudius, but I love you. I love everything you have done for me. I thank you dear slave.”

“Thanks Mistress, I love you too, I have loved you since the very first day i entered your service. But please, let us hurry. Octavius is almost upon us. Let us put my plan into action. Let the snake bite me not you. Let it bite my temple, right next to my brain.”

I made a small yell.

“What is happening Claudius?” Asked a concerned Jenny.

“I am dying, dying for my Mistress. It is how it is meant to be. It is my final destiny.”

“Charlie, come back to me. Wake up. This isn’t funny you know.”

She shook me. I came to.

“Where am I? What is happening?”

She smiled with relief and then giggled.

“You were about to kill yourself for your mistress. I thought you might die in real life if you died in your dream. I just wanted to make sure you were ok.”

“Oh yes I remember now. Thanks Jenny. You know I would give my life for yours, if necessary.”

She smiled sweetly.

“Yes I know. That is why you will always be my Perfect Slave.”

She kissed me on my forehead. She gently pushed back my hair on the sides of my head. There, on my temple, there was a mark, that hadn’t been there before. Like some sort of snake had bitten me…..