The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Passion of a innocent young nun

Part 2

Sister Alexandria got in the back seat of the car and told Lily to join her. leaving Victoria to ndrive. as they pulled out of the parking lot they saw the three girls from the elevator.

they are already pressuring two more girls to try the vape. Sister Alexandria just smile’s as Lily strats kissing and fingering her.A few minutes later and Sister Alexandria feels two new souls join in the corruption. Victoria pulled the car in to the church parking lot.

Sister Alexandria suddenly gasps And so did the two girls. Sister Alexandria said did you feel that the rush of power was your mother. Victoria killing your grandfather. That was amazing the girls said don’t worry there is so much more power to come. As they entered the church the girls falt the corruption of a new girl and it was a full corruption.

That most be that sexy neighbor of your Victoria what was her name it was Chess. Oh she already had a bad side it made the corruption easy but we don’t get as much power from it but that is ok. I can feel the three little sluts From the elevator. They have been busy corrupting their friends.

The good father is not back yet which is perfect. We are going to defile this place and turn it from a place of god to a place of sin and debauchery. The three girls spread out and started drawing pentagrams and other satanic symbols all over the place.Then sister Alexandria pissed on the cross Victoria and Lily pissed on the altar.

After they were done the three girls had a big rush of power again and they knew Chess had killed her husband. At the same time the girls from the elevator now had 6 more girls vaping and being corrupted. When one of their younger teachers who was very strict and even though very beautiful was a virgin prode. Saw them and outside skipping class and vaping.

She went over to them and started to scold them on their behavior and dress. The girls saw this as an opportunity to corrupt a teacher. The 6 girls quickly circled her and started blowing the tainted smoke at her. The young teacher yelled stop that what do you think you are doing.

But soon the evil power in the smoke made her stop and just stand there being so pure the smoke was not eanf to corrupt her. The girls gave her a vape of her own and told her to start using it. One of the girls from the elevator spoke up. We need something more.

Another one said my dirt bag pravy brother had her last year. He always talked about how he wanted to fuck the frigid bitch.

Into a hot little nympho slut. Let’s take her to him and let him do it. She will not fight it right now.

The now Demonic nun Alexandria was busy defiling the church when she stopped. She looked at Victoria and Lily and said those little sluts. They have found a great pure soul to corrupt. Victoria and Lily both just smiled we will get a nice power bost from that.

The girls pulled in to a driveway you guys stay with miss frigid here i will go get my brother ready. In the house the now very slutty looking girl walks to her brothers room. She walks in and he yells at her you ever haerd of knocking then says wow thats a new llook. It’s a whole new me she says as she takes out her vape. A few minutes later she walks back out to the car bring her in he is ready and after I think we may all take a turn

Sister Alexandria was feel the power and so were Victoria and Lily. With all the power the inside of the church started to change. A black slime started coming out of the walls. The girls lead the teacher down the hall to the bedroom soon she would be fucked into a nasty little slut. The girls undressed her and laid her on the bed.

Then turned to the young boy and the boys sister said now fuck this little prud in to a new slut for us. The young man slowly enters her and starts pumping and as he does then the young teacher starts to come out of the trance she looks around then screams no please no i was saving myself. She tries to fight the girls, grab her and till she to hold still she will love this. One of the girls takes a big drag on her vape and blows it at the teacher.

The girl then takes the vape and puts it to the teacher’s mouth. She did not what to use it but at the same time she wanted it. Taking a big drag on the vape. The fucking was starting to feel so good. Taking a another big drag she says blowing it out fuck me harder make me a evil slut.

The girls let her go she took the vape from the girls and used it. Slutty makeup started to appear on her face. She started talking dirty and tilling the young man to fuck her harder. I want to be so slutty. I have been missing out on so many sinful things.

The boy’s sister spoke up and didn’t kill him just yet. I think we all need a turn. Then I think we should change place’s and you girls can call me Suzie. The boy was now just laying on the bed. The sister said I am going first as she took off all her clothes and climbed on the bed. Suzie walk over to her clothes and picked them up as she did thanks to the evil power in the vapes.

Her clothes started to change from a long and loose skirt to very short and tight. her top was a loose sweater now it was a tube top. The flat shoes became thigh high boots with 7″ heels. Now looking more like a whore than a teacher wince dressed.

Suzie then turned to the girls and said you girls make sure to fuck him to death I am going to join Alexandria and the others to help Bering are master back. As the girls fuck him all the life was being sucked right out of him. The last girl to go was the guy’s sister. This was her first time and as she lowered down onto his dick she could feel the pain of being torn open as he was rather large.

In her corpputed state the pain was turning her on even more. She started riding him harder and harder. Liking the pain she started to pinch hur nipples so hard the stated to bleed. The pain driving her over the edge fast and as she orgazimd her brother died.

With that acked there was a huge amount of power released. And the girls corppution spread. All there clothes changed to lather and spandex. There shoes now had 7″ high spiked heels.

The girls makeup and nails were all done very dark and slutty. They looked more like whores then school girls. After the last girl was dressed she said lets go find some more girls to corpput and some more guys to fuck they all laughed and left. Suzie was just pulling in to the church parking lot as she falt the rush of power.

The girls most have finished him off. Suzie entered the church and walked over to the former nun and kissed her. Hi I am Suzie the slut how can I help. Alexandria looked her over and said the girls found a hot little pice of ass.

Why don’t you go over there a help lily fuck her self. I am going to go help Victoria. We need to be ready for when the good father gets back. And the more we sin the more power we will have.

As the four women fucked and defiled the church there power grew. Back at Victoria’s appointment her mother and nabeir were fucking ench other. Making the power slowly changed them. Victoria’s mothers started looking a little younger and tattoos of daemonic symbols and lowd images started to from on both women.

After a little they look at each other and Victoria’s mother says they should go join the others. Chess says I think I have a better idea for my little sister who is going to come over soon. She just turned 19 and she is very pure. She was thinking of becoming a nun and thanks to the power connecting them all.

Alexandria was able to till them to take the young woman corrupting pure souls like that was great. Chess and Victoria’s mother make out, waiting for Chess sister Sara to show up. Sara showed up soon after Chess let her in but stayed be hind the door so Sara could not see her. Victoria’s mother stayed out of sight till the door was closed.

Sara see Chess and starts to freak out what did you do to yourself you look like a goth Whore. Chess smiles and says thanks was hoping for more of eazy slut but Whore works just fine. Then Victoria’s mother comes out. Sara jumped who are you she says. I am one of Chess new lovers.

What Chess where is David you know you’re husband. He is in the bedroom but we already fucked him to death sorry we did not save him for you. What is going on her and when did you get all the tattoos i just seen you two days ago. My new master has a thing for tattoos he gave them to me but don’t be jealous soon you will have your own from master.

As Chess takes a step towards her she backs up forgetting about Victoria’s mother who grabs her. Chess took the opportunity to quickly close the distance. Chess she took the vape and took a big drag she then forced a kiss on Sara. Chess farcing the smoke into Sara.

Breaking the kiss, Sara starts to cough. But the effect of the magic smoke was already very noticeable. Chess did it two more times ench time there was less resistance and less coughing. Chess then just took the vape and put up to Sara’s mouth Sara closed her lips around it and took a drag all on her own.

All her resistance washed away. Sara head came up and took the vape and counted using it all on her own. Thanks to the magic the vape split in two. Chess walked into her bedroom, looked at her husband’s dead body and laughed. She took out a huge dildo from under the bed they did not have a real dick now that her husband was dead but she was going to fuck her hard with the dildos.

But it was not enough then Chess remembered the old bum down the street. He had made lewd comments about Sara one day. Sara had got really upset and grossed out. Chess told Victoria’s mother to keep going she was going to go get a sacrifice.

Chess gets down the street and finds the old perverted man. Chess could till he had not showerd in a long time the smell coming of him was faul. Chess took a long snafe she know that just a few hours ago the smell would make her sick now it was turning her on. How would you like to fuck me and my sister.

The old man this some track the get me in trouble with the cops nope she walked up to him and kissed him. I just feel so horny today and I want to fuck you after you fuck my sister. The old man said fuck it if i get arrested at lest they feed me. Chess took his hand and started pulling him back to the apartment building.

When they were back in the apartment Chess wanted to jump him and fuc him but she know her sister had to go frist. They lead her over to the old bum she seen him there naked and then smelled him. She started to come out of it and resist but Chess was fast t blow a big cloud of smoke at her. Sara stopped resisting and let them lead her to the man that was going to fuck her.

She slowly lowered her self on to his dick. Sara started to come out of the trance again but this time it was to late as she was all the way down. Sara was disgusted and scared. As she realized what was happening. All Sara can do was left up to take him out.

But as she did the pleasure was to much and the smoke in the air was still corrupting her. Sara stopped just before he was out. Sara was confused she wanted this man out of her but something deep in side wanted her to go back down. Chess sensing her resistance she placed her hand on her shoulder and Sara went back down.

Sara slowly started fucking the dirty old bum. The pleasure was starting to corpput her more. Then she realized she had been only breathing through her mouth. She remember the rancid smell of body odour in urine coming from the old man. Sara even smelled vomit.

Sara took a sniff and there was the smell so disgusting it made her realize she was fucking this dirty perverted old man. Sara’s mind was so confused but the pleasure and corruption was winning. Soon the smell was turning her on and she was fucking him more vigorously. Sara started to yell obscenities.

Chess watched as tattoos started to appear on her sister. Sara now loved the rancid smell coming off the old bum. She looked at him and said fuck your drity spunk in to me. Make me a dirty little whore.

Father Robert was just pulling up to the church. He felt something was off but could not figure out what.

To be continued