The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Passion of a innocent young nun

IIt was a quiet day at St. Vincent de Paul Roman Catholic Church, one of the oldest churches in Los Angeles California. Father Robert was sitting in his office going over the sermon for Sunday and the new young nun Alexandria was cleaning. Truth be told Father Robert being in his 40 has only been at this church a few years himself. The church had been abandoned for many years as the old Father saying there was evil here very old evil. However, the church no longer believes that evil is anything other than masked.

Asked n being bad and blaming the devil for their bad behaviour. He did have to admit to himself that since he got here some of his dreams have been a little weird. Alexandria was cleaning but she could not stop thinking about the dreams the last two nights they were very disturbing. Being young she still has urges but she has always been able to suppress them.

Father Robert was about to get up from his desk when the Earthquake hit stuff was falling off the shelves and the good Father fell down. Pour Alexandria was terrified she had never experienced an earthquake before. Suddenly there was a large crash and Bang and it was over almost as fast as it had started. Sister Alexandria ran to the Father’s office as she rounded the corner. She saw what had made the loud crash part of the wall and floor were gone and she could see stairs.

She was standing in front of the door to the office but for some reason, she was being pulled to the stairs she took a step towards them. There was something down there that wanted her and she had urged to give herself to it .Just as she took another step the door to the office opened and Father Robert was there. He said to her don’t get to close it could still be dangerous.

Later in the day, a crew of worker were there. One of the Older men looked at Alexandria and licked his lips. She did not like the way he was looking at her. He turned to one of the other workers and said something he looked at her then back at the other guy she heard him say that’s just wrong. She felt the pull again and thought about what wrong thing he wanted to do to me.

She shook her head and thought where did that come from? This whole thing must be getting to her. The old construction worker was thinking how hot that little slut pretending to be a nun would look .In a short black leather skirt, fishnets and high heels with black lipstick and dark smokey eyes. The old construction worker shook his head normally, that is not the look he goes for.

However, for some reason, the thought of turning that little nun into an evil little slut was turning him on big time. He knew corrupting her was something he had to do and something told him the key to doing that was down those stairs. The old guy says to the other worker’s I am going to go down and check out the damage one of the younger guys says you sure you don’t want me to. I got this today as he reached the bottom of the stairs his head filled with more images of the nun now she had piercing and tattoos and around her neck was a pentagram necklace she looked at him and he heard her say corrupt me and I will give you my body and that of any woman for I will corrupt them all.

I will turn you into this slut so you can corrupt all women. Then a picture of his daughter popped into his head and he watched as the nun corrupted her clothing changing into ones a slut would wear then he saw his granddaughter these are thought he never had but now. He saw them as nothing but sluts licking his dick.The man started walking down the hall he turned into a room.

walking strat for a box he opened it and in the bow was a glowing red pentagram necklace he picked it up and put it in his pocket. Back upstairs he says it looks ok but old and till’s Father Robert he should stay out, for now, there is still some rubble on the stairs and floor down there. Don’t want you falling the old man takes one last look at Alexandria and smiles walking out the door he sees a sign it says there is a donation Drive happening tomorrow and to bring anything you can for sister Alexandria to sort through for the needy. Alexandria saw the old man looking at her as he left an image of her sucking dick flashed in her head and she licked her lips.

She shook her head but could feel a pull to him. The next day Alexandria was happy she was feeling better and did not have any weird dreams as she was sorting the donations. Someone rings the bell at the do for donations. On the other side was the old construction worker he had gone out and bought the clothing and makeup from his visions of the nun the day before he put them in a box with the necklace and at the bottom was his phone number and a note that said when you are ready to be a slut call me he put the box down ring the bell and walked away.

Alexandria opened the door and picked up the box she looked around but did not see anyone. This was normal; some people did not like to be known and there were often Anonymous donations. Alexandria took the box and started walking back to the room with all the donations as she walked. She started thinking of the old construction worker from yesterday and how he had wanted to do wrong things to her.

It started to excite her. She tried to shake the thoughts but she could not. When she got back to the room she put the box down and went back to work on the bag she was doing. Alexandria was sorting the clothing and started thinking wow this stuff is really boring and ugly then she looked at herself and said fuck I could look really hot in the right clothes. Again she shook her head saying out loud where the fuck did that come from she doesn’t even notice she has started swearing.

Later on, she is barely even looking at the stuff when she sees the box and feels a pull she walks over to the box and opens it. There on the top is the necklace. She could not see the red glow as her eyes took on the same glow as the pendant images of her dressed in a black leather mini skirt, fishnets, high heels black lipstick and dark makeup. She saw herself sucking and fucking but most of all she saw her corrupting more woman.

Alexandria did try to fight it but the young nun was no match for the demon in the necklace corrupting her. Long ago it had been imprisoned in the necklace and locked away. In the catacombs of this old church; it had tried to corrupt the old Father many years ago but failed.

Now with the young nun corrupted and he would use her to corrupt the new Father and make Father Roberts body his own. Alexandria put the necklace on, she then looked in the box and to her surprise and excitement there in the box was the clothing and makeup, even a pair of high heeled boots. like in the Visions she was seeing in her head and she knew that somehow they would all fit. Alexandria ripped off her nun’s hobbit and put on the fishnets, the leather skirt she found a red fishnet top to the boots fit like a glove.

Even though she never wore heels before she walked in them like they were bare feet. Alexandria was so turned on she started playing with herself it started with just some rubbing then she had a finger in her pussy then two. She could hear herself swearing and all she could think was yes fuck me yes I want to be a slut and she came hard. When she came down from the high she looked in the box there was makeup left in the box, a piece of paper and a vape she had seen people use a vape before but knew that it was bad for you.

She put on the dark makeup like a pro picking up the vape and using it. The paper had a phone number on it and she already knew it was the old construction workers number time to get something in my cunt other than my fingers. A few hours later she was bent over getting fucked from behind for the fifth time. She was now just thinking of evil things to do she blow a big cloud of smoke out as she looked through the man’s wallet.

She pulled out a picture of two beautiful young girls who are these two pretty things. The man just grunted and said that is my daughter and granddaughter. I think they would make good sluts don’t you she said as she blew out the smoke from the vape. The man just smiled and said to her yes my granddaughter and my daughter would both make good sluts.

Alexandria just smiled then hurry up and cum so we can go pay them a visit and corrupt them into evil little sluts. Then you can fuck all of us till Father Robert returns tomorrow. Alexandria and the man she just called slave as she did not care to know his name stopped off at the store. He had bought her new clothes and got some accessories.

Then Alexandria saw a pricing and tattoo place and said, one last stop slave. Later on, walking out of the shop thanks to the democratic power she was already healed. She had tongue fucked and corrupted the girl doing the pricings because she did not want to do so many at once. Alexandria now had several pricings in her ears, one in her nose and both nipples pierced.

She played with the one in her left nipple that felt so good she laughed. At his daughter’s apartment, Alexandria told her slave to get his granddaughter to open the door. Yes mistress as he knocked on the door a few seconds later the door opened high there grand dad what are you doing here. I came to see how you are doing when your mom be home.

Mother is going to be late but I have a friend coming over in two hours. That should be plenty of time Alexandria said showing herself for the first time grab her. He grabbed her and forced them back in the door. Alexandria followed why are you doing this grumps.

Alexandria just looked at her because I told him to and he does as I say. Victoria just looked at her and said who are you you slut? Yes I am and soon you will be too. Now slave keep her still.

I will put this around her neck we don’t have time to do it the slow way. With the necklace around her neck, her eyes closed, Alexandria took the vape and then blew it out as she told Victoria to just give in. The former nun then looked at the girl closely for the first time and said wait I know you yes Victoria one of the youth leaders at my church your church Victoria managed to try to yes don’t you recognize me it’s sister Alexandria no it can’t be oh but it is don’t i look amazing now.

Wait, is this friend you have coming over lily. Victoria did not want to answer so Alexandria rubbed the girls pussy causing her to moone as soon as you are one of my slut you will do everything I say. Twenty minutes later and Victoria is now fucking her grandfather as he fucks her she looks at sister Alexandria fuck this is great i need more. I need a dick to suck and one up my ass don’t worry you will soon now slut we will wait for lily. Victoria just smiled she is going to be a sexy little slut.

Lily arrived at Victoria’s apartment a little while later as always she just walked in knowing the door would be unlocked. She froze as soon as she seen Victoria in the middle of the room being fucked. Then she seen that it was Victoria’s very own grandfather fucking her. She yelled what is going on in here Victoria looked at her and said whats it look like.

I am getting my slutty little pussy fucked but don’t worry you can go next. Lily then heard the door slam shut from behind her . Before she could turn to see who had done it, sister Alexandria had put the pendant over her head. What the fuge is going on yelled Lily as she looked at sister Alexandria who are you.

She did not notice Victoria and her grandfather had stopped fucking and were coming up right behind her. They grabbed her as sister Alexandria said you don’t recognize me. Victoria then said it’s sister Alexandria doesn’t she look so fucking hot. Lily just stared at her when she finally found her words all she could say was what happened to all of you.

The same thing thats going to happen to you. The demon in that pendant is going to corrupt your sole and turn you into a horny little slut. Ready to do just the dirtiest evil things and we are going to help it along Lily. Grab her slave and hold her down.

Victoria why don’t you start by sucking on her tits will I finger the shit out of her. Lily scramd for the two former innocent women to stay away. But the deprived sluts they had become were quick to jump on her. With Victoria playing and sucking on her tits and sister Alexandria fingering her and licking her cunt.

Lily did not have much of a chance of getting out of this. She could already hear the demonic voice in her head. With the help of her former friend. She was quick to fall to the corruption and was soon begging to have her sluty little cunt stuffed. With anything, even her best friend’s grandfather’s cock.

Sister Alexandria was Sitting there using one hand to play with her pussy and the other one to use her vape. Watching the two once pure girls now raging nymphomaniac sluts. Victoria was fisting Lily will her grandfather fucked her like a madman. Sister Alexandria laughed holding up the pendent she looked at it and said soon my master you will be free.

I am so looking forward to having you fuck this cunt of mine with your demonic dick. The two red jewels on the pendent were glowing red . Sister Alexandria suddenly spoke up someone is coming. Victoria looked at her and said it most be my dumb slut of a mother.

Good we will corrupt her then spend the night fucking and being as deprived and nasty as we can. That will help us gain power then tomorrow we will go after the good father. Once are demonic master has possessed his body we will be even more powerful. As soon as Victoria’s mother came home they captured her.

Then corrupted her like Lilly. That night in the apartment was full of fucking sucking and all manner of deprived acts. In the morning Alexandria took out the bag of stuff from the store. In side was three but plugs with red jewels.

The red jewels on the pendent were now glowing very bright red. She took ench but plug and prassed it to the pendent. After the red jewels on the but plug started to glow tilling the three new sluts to band over. She instead one in ench of them and with the little power they now had ench one was dressed in the same slutty style clothes and makeup.

Alexandria took the pendent and pressed it to the vape. The one became four Alexandria looked at Victoria and Lilly. Then said we will now seduce father Robert and give him to are master. She looked at Victoria’s mother and said I ran in to your neighbour she is hot seduce her husband.

Then use him to corrupt her. But first kill your father, we have no more use for him. Victoria’s mother just looked at Alexandria yes thank you I will corrupt her her name is chess. Alexandria , Victoria and Lily left to do their evil work as they entered the elevator. They see tree school girls Alexandria knows she can’t fully corrupt them but see thinks to herself she can start.

The girl stare at the the woman dressed so productively and talk and laugh to themselves and each other. Alexandria takes a big drag on her vape and blows the smoke at the girls Victoria and Lily seeing this do the same. The girl started to protest and coch but the three evil women continued till the girls just stand there. Looking out of it at that point Alexandria said to them. We will give you three your own vape they have evil powers and will never run out you will use them and get your friends to use them.

when they are ready yours will make ones for them. The doors open up and the six of them exit the three school girls already looking a little different. Their makeup was heavier and their once flat black dress shoes now had heels. Alexandria and the girls make there way to her godfathers car and head to the church.

to be continue