The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sights to See

Chapter Two of Pair of Sights

Author’s Note: Hi! This is my free content for the month of November. I hope you enjoy it! As usual, feedback is welcome and you can send it to my email . You can also read my content early by making a pledge to www.patreon.com/hypnomom, which is my patreon!

Sonia left class feeling pretty good about herself. It was Monday, and she’d just turned in the paper that was due on Wednesday. She contemplated thanking Mia again via text message, but was unable to think of any sequence of words that felt like it did Mia’s service any justice. She settled for leaving their conversation where it was.

“Hey Sonia!” A voice, a male voice specifically, called out to her. It was her boyfriend, Dale. She smiled at him and waved for a moment.

“Good morning-wait, no, actually, good afternoon Dale!” He laughed a bit and shrugged. He was the kind of just slightly better than average looking guy that you could tell had rich parents just from his gait and body language.

Which was weird because he actually didn’t. He had family that was rich, but his parents weren’t among them.

“You finished the paper?” He teased her. His tone implied that he assumed she hadn’t.

“As a matter of fact, Dale,” she shot back with a sneer of playful mock condescension, “you’ll find that I DID finish it, thank you very much. I just turned it in.”

“Excellent!” He said, pumping a fist in the air, “to the cafeteria! Tally ho!” He turned and walked in its direction with a bouncy exuberance to his steps.

God, thought Sonia to herself, he’s adorable when he lets himself be a fucking dork. She knew not to point it out to him, though. Instead she just smiled and nodded, and followed him wherever he announced they were going. It usually just meant going wherever she had been anyway, but with company, and this was one of those times where it did. They walked to the cafeteria making small talk. It was mostly Dale doing the talking but, in all honesty, Sonia had always kinda liked that. She enjoyed listening.

“Have all your triggers and conditioning and stuff been holding on?” Dale inquired as they waited in line at the register. Sonia paused for a moment before answering, and she justified it by taking a swig of ice water.

“Yeah, they have.” She lied with a smile. He seemed to buy it. The conversation went on pause while they swiped their student IDs for their food, then continued to be on pause while they walked over to a table and sat down. Once they were seated, Sonia revived their conversation. “So how’s your school work going, mister?” She realized only after she said it that “Mister” was a nickname he hated. She went to apologize but he cut her off.

“I’ve been performing excellently, thank you very much,” he answered with a passive aggressive aura coating his words and his eyes. He cut a chunk out of the salmon on his plate and downed it.

“That’s good to hear,” Sonia followed through with a nervous laugh. “I’m glad for you.”

“As you should be,” he responded with a cocky smile. Mia walked past. She was wearing jeans and a red hoodie, much less ostentatious than the other outfits Sonia had seen her in. The two locked eyes for a moment, during which both smiled and Mia waved. “Who is that?” Dale asked immediately. It took a moment for Sonia to correct the flag of suspicion her brain had falsely interpreted the question as having. She reminded herself that even though she was bi, Dale only ever seemed to get jealous of men.

“That’s just Mia,” she said with a grin. “She’s an...acquaintance of mine. She helped with the paper.”

“Lovely, splendid!” Dale said as he gave her a thumbs up. “I love to see it. I’d love to meet her.”

“Oh, uh, sure!” Sputtered out of Sonia’s mouth. “Here, I’ll go see if she wants to join—”

“No, no, dear, you’ve gotta eat first—”

“Dale,” she shot at him with her words. His expression hardened for a moment, but it was only for a moment.

“Alright, fine, fine,” he said as he waved his hand dismissively back and forth. “Go invite her to the table. Do be quick coming back, though!” Sonia rolled her eyes as she stood up from her chair.

“Yes yes, Dale, I won’t keep you waiting.” She scurried off into the part of the cafeteria where you actually got your food, mind racing. She hoped to either not find Mia, or be told no-it wasn’t that she was scared, but those were the easiest and simplest ways for this scenario to end up resolving. She walked past a couple of the food stations before she bumped into Mia at the grill. Mia turned to her with a toothy smile.

“Hi Sonia!” She said, her voice no less chipper than the sunny look on her face. “What’s up, friend?” Friend? Sonia supposed they were a bit past the point where calling each other “acquaintances.” Yet still, someone calling her “friend” so quickly felt a little off to her. Nevertheless, she chose not to question it. Instead she asked a different question.

“Hey, Mia, uh, would you happen to have any plans?” She asked to initiate her line of questioning, awkwardly. “My boyfriend, Dale—”

“Oh, the hypnotist you were talking about?” Mmia asked with a gleam in her eye. Shit, Sonia thought to herself, there goes my easy way out of this.

“Yeah, that’s Dale-he asked if you maybe wanted to eat with us and meet him?”

“That sounds fun! Yeah, I’d love to meet him! Come on, lead the way!” Answered Mia. Then there was a pause, before she realized she had to cover her food. “After I’m, you know, after I finish up here. Buying food and all.”

“I gotcha!” Said Sonia with a smile that hid how she was honestly feeling a bit worried inside. “Take your time, Mia!” Mia did just that. She got herself a drink, a “salad bowl” that was just tomatoes and carrot shavings, and two cookies. The two went through the line together, Mia gave her student ID to the lady at the register, and both smiled at said lady as she did her part of the interaction.

The lunch lady could clearly tell something was up, judging by the look she gave Sonia, but fortunately for the chronic honor roll student Mia seemed not to notice that. Instead, Mia just accepted her ID back with the same smile as always and then turned to Sonia. “Where are you guys sitting, by the way?” Sonia gulped and then decided that her best bet was to just bite the bullet.

“We’re over there.” She gestured at a small table, at which sat one young man and on top of which sat two lunch trays. The man waved at them. Sonia waved back. Mia...did a weird sort of motion like she was waving with her head. Sonia elected that she was going to ignore that. Instead she simply walked to the table, Mia in tow, and took a seat. Mia followed suit.

“Nice to meet you, Dale!” Mia said, still wearing that trademark little smile of hers.

“And you too, Mia.” Dale put a hand out for a handshake. There was an awkward pause between the three of them as Mia ignored it. Dale looked expectantly at his own hand for a few seconds. He frowned. “Well, okay then.” He retracted his hand and returned his attention to her face. “How’d you two meet?”

“At—” Mia started to answer. Sonia, panicking slightly, cut her short with an answer of her own.

“In the library! We bumped into each other there!” She smiled and fluttered her eyelashes at Dale, hoping that this show of playful affection would appease him. It seemed to, for the moment at least, and she decided to capitalize on that. She hoped, as she talked, for Mia to get the message. “And we talked a moment and we were like, hey! We have the same class! How about that paper? And we helped each other revise and stuff and I wound up finishing it! Isn’t that neat?”

“Yeah,” said Dale. “Nice to meet her.” Mia nodded at him with a smile but she seemed confused. Dale’s phone went off. He checked it. “Oh, hey, they’re early.” He hung up, tapped out a quick text message, and then scarfed down his food. The three made small talk but the air was awkward. He left not long after, and things were still somewhat uneasy.

“Soooo…” said Mia. “What...do you do for fun?” A sense of mischievous and almost rebellious whimsy came over Sonia like it had been bestowed by capricious fae. She batted her eyes at Mia.

“Let cute people like you mess with my head,” she said with a purr, “do you wanna go do that?” Mia smiled devilishly back at her.

“Wellll, I suppose I don’t have much on my schedule,” she said while fighting the urge to giggle. “Let’s go find a private place to do that, shall we?” Both girls laughed for a moment. It didn’t take long for them to be walking to Sonia’s dorm, each clasping at a hand that belonged to the other. The tension melted away. Sonia found herself speaking freely about her boyfriend-what a stick he had up his ass and how boring and dry he could be. Mia listened well.

* * *

When they arrived, Mia deftly shut the door behind them and almost immediately slipped a hand under Sonia’s jeans. Sonia was shocked to discover that-already, somehow-Mia’s other hand had unzipped them without her noticing. The blonde moaned as Mia pawed playfully at the waistband of her underwear.

“Tiiiight,” marveled Mia to herself. Pride and longing spiked somewhere in Sonia’s brain. She threw herself back against the hypnotist and made sure to flick her head and upper spine back against them. She liked how it made her hair dance.

“You were NOT this aggressive when we met,” she purred in a husky, somewhat aggressive tone. “What gives? Holding out on me, you big nerd?”

“Oh? So I should have gone down on you right there?” Mia sneered playfully. She turned Sonia quickly and in a flash had the girl’s arms above her head. Mia held both of Sonia’s wrists, pinned against a wall, in one hand. Her eyes shone with hunger. Her mouth was in a toothy smile, revealing pearly white teeth. “Besides, you were drunk. Drunk girls can’t consent, y’know?” She rubbed the thumb of her free hand over Sonia’s mouth. “You were awfully eager about this. Open relationship or something?”

“You could say that,” Sonia replied with a defiant smile. Mia giggled.

“Yet you have a bedtime? Men confuse me.” She made a sort of “tsk tsk” noise and shook her head.

“Oh...I mentioned that?” Sonia blushed. “Yeah, he’s...weird.”

“Mmmm,” said Mia, “or maybe you’re cheating on him? You didn’t seem like you’d so opposed, on the way here.”

“Yeah,” admitted Sonia, “guilty as charged. What he doesn’t know can’t hurt him. Besides,” she grinned, “You’re a girl. That doesn’t count.“

“By your rules or his?” Mia laughed gently. “Straight people.”

“What do you mean, ‘straight?’” Sonia nipped at the thumb near her mouth. Mia pulled it away. “I’m clearly not! Or I wouldn’t-mmmrrphh.” Mia’s hand was cupping her panties. Two fingers pressed snug against the space between her folds. The outward pressure sent flashes up into her brain. She bit her lip.

“Got a bark to you, doncha girly?” Mia asked. Sonia nodded. “I can see why having a man like him might not be satisfying for you. I can’t imagine he appreciates it, Brat.” Sonia whimpered land nodded again. The fingers pressed into Sonia’s sex. Liquid spurted out of her, got into her panties.

“Y-yes Mistress, I mean no Mistress,” she moaned, “No he doesn’t.”

“Awwww,” cooed Mia with a look of fondness. “Such a waste. You deserve BETTER, don’t you?”

“Yesmistress,” moaned Sonia, “I deserve better—”

“Like this,” Mia growled suddenly. She pushed against each of Sonia’s folds with a finger, the pinned girl’s hot pink panties doing little to reduce the friction or pressure passing through them. Sonia’s entire body shuddered. She moaned.

“Uuuuvuuhhh,” Sonia’s voice said as it shakily went through the air. Mia’s grin exploded into a giant, almost monstrous version of itself. Somewhere inside herself Sonia was shuddering at the sight.

“Soooo easy to let me in, isn’t it?” Mia teased. “Into your pants, into your arms, into your life,” she leaned in and pressed her lips to the quaking girl’s ear. “Into your MIND.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Sonia answered pitifully. “Very easy, s-so easy, I’m nice and op—”

“SLEEP.” Mia hissed into Sonia’s ear. Tingles shot all throughout her nervous system. She shivered. She was quiet.

“Sleeeeeep…” moaned Sonia. She felt melted, half-conscious. She was there but she wasn’t. It felt good. She felt Mia’s hand exploring her thighs, her hips, her tits. She felt hot. She felt wanted.

“God, you’re GORGEOUS.” Mia said with a smile.

“Thaaaaank you,” answered Sonia. She was happy.