The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Little Pill — Chapter 2

John and I sat in the kitchen, drinking coffee at 1AM. We didn’t say anything for a while, let alone look at each other.

“I didn’t think I had the energy to...” he trailed off.

I finished his sentence, “...have sex again so soon?”

John looked at me, quizzically. Then his face turned to a frown and his eyes dropped to the table. “How long have you known?”

“I wasn’t sure until tonight, but I’ve suspected it for a while now.”

“Honey, I—”

“Look, John, I get it. This past year has taken its toll on us, on our marriage. I don’t blame you. I also don’t agree with it, but I can’t blame you.”

“Amanda, after I found out I couldn’t get you pregnant, I... I felt like less than a man. And the treatments, the vitamins, they wore me down. I’ve only been with Julie four times at this point, and I’ve felt like shit about the whole thing.”

Julie. His counterpart at the company. That lovely little minx. That what?

“And baby, I’m done. I don’t need to continue. I love you.”

My mind was in a haze. I wasn’t sure what I was thinking a moment before.

“I love you, too, John,” I said, holding his hand.

“So what got into you tonight?” he asked.

I smiled. The pills. I told him to wait, went upstairs to get them, and game back to the kitchen. I set the little brown bottle in the middle of the table. John picked it up and tried to read the label.

“Is this Chinese?” he asked.

I looked at the bottle. There wasn’t a bit of English on it. “I guess. It came from Taiwan. I ordered it online. A woman in Wisconsin wrote a blog about it. It changed her sex life, and she got pregnant almost immediately. I guess her best friend and friend’s husband found it and also got pregnant—twice. They’d all been having fertility issues.”

“So you went and bought some?”

“John, I was desperate. I took one as soon as I got it, but thought I’d been duped into buying sugar pill. Then I woke up horny and started playing with myself. And, oh my fuck, I came and came like crazy.”

John looked at me weirdly. I realized I wasn’t the type to use bad words in conversation.

“So it obviously did something, it seems,” he said.

I recalled the warm feeling of his cum inside me. “I’m sure it did. I swear I could feel your cum inside me when you came. You should take a pill, too, it’s supposed to reverse infertility in men as well as women.”

John looked at me, then the pills. He opened the bottle and looked inside. John shook the bottle on it’s side and got one little pill out.

“Take it, John.”

“You sure you’re not mad at me?”

I thought for a moment. Julie was an attractive woman. I could see how he’d want her. It made me a little wet just thinking about him taking her.

John said something. “What?” I asked, shaking off a weird thought.

“If you think this will help...”

“I do, babe. I do.”

With that, John popped the pill into his mouth and used the coffee to wash it down. I changed the sheets and put a towel on the wet spot in the bed so that my husband and I could go to bed.

And I slept like never before.

* * *

I woke up to a strange sound. It was a rhythmic slapping sound. The second I turned over to see what it was, my face fell into something wet.

My eyes shot open. Before me was John furiously masturbating in bed, sporting the biggest hard on I’ve ever seen on him. He looked over to me.

“Sorry, babe, you were sleeping so soundly that I didn’t want to wake you yet.”

I wiped my face where it landed on the wet spot. Holding my hand to my nose, somehow I knew all too well what was all over the bed and my pillow: John’s spunk.

I couldn’t help myself—I put my finger in my mouth and savored the flavor of his seed.

“Now that you’re awake, I can’t stop thinking about filling you up with my cum,” he said.

I looked at the mess on our bed and grinned. “It looks like you filled the bed, first.”

“Like I said, I didn’t want to wake you. At first, I was horny as hell,” he said, slapping away at his hard dick. “I came a few times, but it’s only gotten worse.”

“That was how I got last night before you came home,” I interjected.

“I can see why you were zoned out,” John told me while getting on his knees.

I threw off the sheets and opened my legs. I hadn’t realized it, but I was already wet. He wasted no time in filling me up with his meat. I swear I could feel him deeper than he’d ever gone before. He began to thrust into me, pulling most of the way out, then pounding all the way in.

“Oh, fuck, that’s good,” I moaned to him.

“Fuck, yeah it is. It’s never felt this good before!”

John just kept pumping away at my pussy. He was lasting a lot longer than usual, and damn did it feel good.

I was starting to lose track of time when I felt his pace quicken. My insides felt empty, as if anticipating what he was about to unload inside me. As soon as the feeling came, so did John. Again, I could feel the heat of his cum as it splashed my insides. He kept thrusting and cumming for a minute before stopping entirely. I could feel cum leaking from my pussy onto my legs, and I was in complete bliss.

Somehow, I knew his cum had changed. It was like I could feel his seed invading my insides, seeking out their target. I think he felt it too, given the look on his face.

“I’ll get you pregnant in no time, babe.”

“I know, huh?” I smiled.

“God, I could fuck a hundred women right now!”

“Yes, you could!” I replied. It took me a second to realize what I’d said. I put my hand over my mouth.

“What does that mean?” he asked.

I took a deep breath and let go of my mouth. “For some reason, the thought of you knocking up other women doesn’t bother me.”

John just stared at me for a minute. Finally, he climbed off me, off the bed, and went looking for the bottle of pills.

“I want to give one of these to Julie, then,” he said.

It suddenly dawned on me how hot Julie was. Not only did I want to see her pregnant with my husband’s seed, I wanted to be there with her as it happened. I knew I should have been jealous. I knew it was wrong, according to everything I’d ever known. But the thought of my man’s cum dripping from that woman’s hot little cunt got me horny all over again.

“OK, babe, but first, I need another thorough fucking. Then we can plan out how we’re going to get Julie to take one of the pills.”

John jumped on the bed like a little kid. The smile on his face was funny. The rock-hard cock between his legs wasn’t.