The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Little Pill — Chapter 1

My husband and I found each other a little later in life.

Most of my friends got married in their mid-20s, and had at least two kids by 30. We didn’t find each other until about the same time.

We didn’t rush things. Two years steady, we moved in together. By the end of that year, he’d proposed to me. Almost three years after we began dating, we were married.

We both wanted to have a baby, though I’ll admit, I was more interested than John. After seeing friends raising their own kids, I was anxious to have on of my own. I went to my doctor for a checkup, just in case. I’d never needed to have that conversation with her.

“You’ve been having unprotected sex for three years,” she told me. “If you haven’t gotten pregnant by now, we should run some tests.” I was concerned, for sure, but didn’t think much of it.

I had ultrasounds, blood work, and the usual pokes and prods they put a woman through. A couple days later, I sat in the doctors office ready to hear the news.

“You have cysts,” she told me. A disease, but treatable. I could get pregnant on my own, in time, but the longer we waited the less time we had as I aged. I started treatment that day.

Just to be on the safe side, she wrote out a prescription for John to have his blood and semen tested. He gave his samples at the office, and a couple days later we were both sitting in my doctor’s office. Admittedly, by this point I ws officially freaked out.

“John, you have a low sperm count,” she told us. Something about his hormones. He had his own issues, it turned out, which were less treatable than my own.

For six months, we took more medicines than I can recall. After giving our bodies time to change, we started artificial insemination treatments. After three months without a successful pregnancy, we got tested all over again. John and I had improved, but only slightly.

We settled into another six months of treatments, medicines, and therapies. I started finding various vitamins and supplements that might help. Nothing changed. We were nearing 35, and our friends all kids that would soon turn ten. In-vitro fertilization was our only hope, but being extremely expensive, we didn’t make money enough to pay for it.

I even had someone offer to sell me an egg, but I knew all too well that the cost would be similar to in-vitro. I even considered having a surrogate, but worried that the woman would change her mind and keep my baby. I had no solution, aside from more and more trying.

We didn’t know what to do. John got lost in his work. I spiraled into a depression. People would tell us to give it time, or to let nature take it’s course. It was all bull shit—people who had little trouble conceiving were telling me I was doing it wrong.

It had been eighteen months since we’d gotten married, and we could practically be unknown to each other. John spent late nights at the office, which only made me question his fidelity. I lost my job as a journalist for the local paper, and tried in desperation to sell some freelance writing. Admittedly, with my head out of the game, my writing was all crap. I figured I was a year away from divorce, or worse, suicide.

With nothing left, I went looking for solutions I wouldn’t normally consider. I was toying with a couple eastern meditation techniques, but John would have nothing of it. I found a woman who helped infertile couples in the bedroom, but that pretty much grossed me out. I was about to give up when I came across a blog post from some woman in Wisconsin.

She’d taken this one little pill and changed everything. She was pregnant. Her best friend had also taken the pill, and was on her second pregnancy, which were twins. She was 40. My heart fell into my gut. I had to know what it was.

I emailed her, begging for help. She sent me a web site, which I recognized as being in Taiwan. The site was written in terrible English and hard to understand. I wasn’t quite sure what they were claiming, but I picked out something about making both men and women fertile, though the actual wording was more like ‘make man able to mate any woman as wanted.’ While I had a slight hesitation, I was beyond desperate. I ordered a bottle—which they said would be enough—and waited.

It took two god damn weeks to get to me. I was about ready to claw off John’s face by the time it showed up. I was convinced he was cheating on me, despite his assertions that he loved me and still wanted to have a baby.

When the doorbell rang that afternoon, I was beyond ready for the package. I tore the box out of the mailman’s hands, scaring the shit out of him, and threw the rest of the mail on the floor. I tore into that box with my bare hands, and after fishing through a bunch of thin paper shredding, found a little brown bottle of pill.

I didn’t even bother to read it. I opened the bottle, took out a pill, and popped it into my mouth. It was small, white, and covered in a fine powder that sparkled slightly in the light.

I immediately dropped into the nearest chair. Reality set in. I’d paid a hundred bucks for sugar pills. I was a complete idiot! And John was going to rip my head off when he found out.

I went to our bedroom, tossed the pills onto my dresser, and fell into the bed with tears streaming down my face. I was such a moron.

I woke up, startled. It was dark out. I’d fallen asleep?

It was just past seven, and John probably wouldn’t be home for a couple hours. I fell back into my pillow, thinking that killing myself didn’t seem so far off now.

I wanted to see if I could plan out my own demise, but there was this nagging itch on my abdomen. I scratched it, but it seemed too deep to get too. As it got worse, I tried to work it out by scratching all over my stomach. Eventually, I realized it felt like it was inside my body, which I knew wasn’t possible.

I got up to use the bathroom. After peeing, I went to wipe, but was nearly knocked to the floor by a powerful sensation. Confused, I cupped my vagina, which only hit me just as hard. Terror set in. I got off the toilet and tried to look at my vagina in the mirror. Just pulling the skin to the sides was enough to drive the sensation through me. That was when I realized what it was: need.

I was horny. And very sensitive. I lightly touched the folds outside of my clit, and received the most intense feeling I’d ever known. Pulling the folds away, I made direct contact with my little doorbell, and instantly came. I’d orgasmed many times, but never without half an hour of vibration or stimulation. And never this powerful.

I loved the sensation my finger was causing. I left my jeans right there on the bathroom floor, and waddled with my panties between my knees back to the bed. Shucking the panties and my shirt, I laid down in bed and continued to play with myself.

To call what I felt orgasms wouldn’t do it justice. I don’t even thing the term ‘cumming my brains out’ fit the bill, either. The only thing I wanted was more.

So I opened my night stand drawer and pulled out my favorite toy, the kind that goes up inside you and vibrates your clit simultaneously. Normally, I needed some lubrication, but as I placed the tip of the fake cock to my hole, I realized I was drooling from my cunt. As the tip slid past my inner folds, I felt like I’d never known sex before that moment. The feeling of that silicone dildo sliding up inside me was like nothing I’d ever imagined before. It took me a minute to adjust to the feeling of the toy inside me before turning on the vibrator.

The universe changed around me; inside me. The feeling of that little hummingbird-shaped vibrator felt like it was vibrating right through my body, and into my mind.

Time became nothing to me. The only thing that existed was the non-stop orgasm coursing through my life. I knew that I’d never be the same.

The next thing I knew, the vibrator was being torn from my pussy. I screamed, thrashing about. I hit something. My eyes focusing, I saw a figure in the dark, and started hitting it. It took me a minute to realize the sound I was hearing was the sound of John telling me to stop.

“What the fuck is wrong with you, Amanda?”

I was breathing heavily. John switched on the lamp on his side of the bed. My eyes shifted with the light, and I could see myself. I was naked, sitting in a pool of liquid. The sheets and blankets were all wet, with a huge concentration right beneath my pussy. The room was filled with the scent of sex, which only turned me on. I could even smell John. And the perfume, too.

But I didn’t care. I needed to return to my blissful state. I needed to cum. I needed... cock. I needed... his seed.

As John took off his suit and dress clothes, I saw the bulge of his dick inside his boxers. I swear, I could smell the semen at the tip of his cock from whatever slut he’d been fucking. And I still didn’t care. I needed that cock inside me.

“John, baby, please come here. I need you,” I said, pulling on his arm. He pushed me away and walked to the bathroom. I followed him, and started grabbing his cock from behind. He pushed me away again.

“I’m too tired, Amanda. Not tonight.”

I was pissed. Not only was he fucking around, he wasn’t fucking me. So I did the first thing that made sense—I pushed him onto the bed and jumped him.

I’d been on top many times before, so I knew just where to put my weight so he would have trouble pushing me off. I held down his arms the way he liked, and started rubbing my swollen pussy on his bulge. It was amazing.

“I’m too tired, babe,” he said again.

“Too bad. I need you.”

It didn’t take long for him to be semi-hard. If the asshole hadn’t been fucking someone before coming home, he’d be rock hard by now. I felt insulted. But most of all, I felt empty without his seed.

Once he was hard enough to get inside, I sat up slightly and pulled his cock out the fly of his boxers. He seemed surprised it was as hard as it was, which I knew all too well was because he normally didn’t get hard for at least six hours after sex. My pussy inhaled his cock, and his face went to one of pure shock. The sensation was so electrifying that I started to wonder if he could feel it, too. I buckled and rocked on his dick, almost immediately starting my own orgasm. A couple minutes later, his cock started throbbing. I picked up the pace and was quickly rewarded with a warm sensation filling my body. John was cumming.

Filled, I felt my need subside. All I needed was John’s spunk. His sperm. His... seed. His baby-making seed.

That’s when it hit me.

The one little pill.