The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Day

One Afternoon

Karin walked down the high street, bag swinging erratically as she half danced to the song she was humming. It was a good day for her; she didn’t like to be thought of as just eye-candy for the chauvinists, but she had to admit that the admiring gazes and the men’s smiles at her petite figure made her feel proud of who she was.

Today, however, wasn’t just for show. Today was for shopping. She was in a new relationship, as unexpected as she would have thought that just a few days previously, and her new master—she felt a brief thrill of pleasure at thinking the word, and paused her bouncing stride for a moment—her new master had given her a card, and ordered her to buy a new outfit. They were going out somewhere tonight, so he could show off his prize, and so wanted her to look her best.

“How will I know if you’ll like it?” she’d asked; but he just smiled that enigmatic smile, and said he trusted her to choose something nice. She wasn’t going to argue with that.

At the first shop, her eye caught a cute black dress with a pattern of cutesy cartoon hearts; realistically drawn hearts, not love hearts, but delicately shaded so the difference might not be obvious to a casual observer. She lifted the dress from its hanger, and held it against her as she looked in the mirror. Cute, gothic, but there was somehow something missing. She moved on, considering one extravagant outfit after another. But even if she found something she liked, how would she know it would match her master’s—ohh—match His outfit for tonight? His words echoed in her mind, “You’ll please me,” and she went on looking.

In the back of Roly’s Rags, a lolita emporium with more hidden gems than anyone would guess from the name, she stumbled across a corset top, midnight blue overlaid with panels of silver and black lace. The texture felt divine under her fingers, and she could just imagine master touch- the wave of delight was stronger this time, and she gasped, pressing her legs together firmly for a few seconds before she could think clearly. He was a talented hypnotist, she knew, and as soon as she’d started to call him Master—oh gods, that feeling was incredible—that he could give her a little reward every time she thought of him like that. She hadn’t expected it to be quite so intense, though. It was intoxicating, and wonderful, and she knew she’d never be able to miss his touch even if he couldn’t be there.

Karin waited for the blush to die down, then looked again at the top in her hands. It wasn’t the style she’d normally try, but she felt it could suit her. She quickly found the shopkeeper, hoping he wouldn’t notice her breathlessness, and he directed her to a fitting room. In front of a narrow full-length mirror, she buckled the top behind her. It wasn’t a real corset, of course, but it hugged her figure tightly. The pattern of coloured panels would naturally draw the viewer’s gaze to her petite bust, which was a little more exposed than she’d normally be comfortable with. But as she looked at the mirror, she saw his face peering over her shoulder, smiling and nodding. He reached around to cup her breasts with both hands, and his touch was electric, sending a shiver of pure pleasure through her body. She wasn’t sure if she moaned as he whispered ”yes”, but the shopkeeper gave no sign he’d heard anything as she handed over a small bundle of folded cash.

She looked back at the fitting room, but now there was no sign of Master—another gasp, and her legs felt weak, but it seemed she could hide her excitement at least when people were watching—Could he have been secretly watching her shop? Or even have trained her not to see him? Or was it just that he was inside her now, in her mind wherever she was?

Karin spent most of the afternoon visiting a variety of shops. She needed new shoes, and eventually settled on a pair in knee-high black leather. She wouldn’t normally wear something like that, though she had to admit to herself that she would probably have found the style a lot sooner if she’d had more cash. When she pulled them on, she felt almost like her feet and calves were being massaged. Imaginary fingers traced their way up her legs, lingering for just a single teasing moment on the back of her knees; there was no doubt that by the time she’d got home, she’d be a quivering mass of lust ready for whatever her Master might- ohh!

When the orgasm was over, Karin pulled herself to her feet, and then looked around for anyone who might have seen. She was lucky now, she was on a half landing of the market’s stairwell (while most people who weren’t practising walking in new boots would use the elevator instead).

She only needed a skirt now, so called in to her favourite boutique on the ground floor. They mostly did kinky goth stuff, but the owner also had a keen eye for items of other loli styles, and it was a great place to find an unexpected bargain. First she glanced towards a schoolgirl style knee-length skirt that she’d been admiring ever since it arrived in the shop. But that wouldn’t match the corset and boots, which implied that they were going to a more gothic-themed venue. She pushed the displays of clothes aside, one after another, looking for the one perfect piece among so many she’d love to own. It was almost too hard to choose, until she felt a little static shock from some synthetic fur against the back of her hand, and turned to see what had caused it.

It wasn’t a skirt. She could call them shorts, but panties would be closer to the mark. And from the waistband extended a furry tail, to make the wearer seem like a catgirl. She loved the idea, but this was so expensive, and there was relatively little money left for the rest of her outfit. Maybe the shorts would be decent on their own, cover everything that decency demanded, but she wasn’t sure if she could bring herself to wear something so tight, so skimpy. Still, she had to at least try it on.

The market stall didn’t have a proper fitting room, but a curtain strung between some racks of clothes towards the back provided enough privacy for her to change. She could pull the shorts on over her tight jeans, just to see how that tail moved with a real girl inside. But she must have got distracted at some point, because she found the soft, silky fabric clinging tightly to her skin. “What do you think?” she heard his voice in her ear again, and one hand came to rest on her hip while the other gently stroked her through the fabric.

“Mmm,” she mumbled, trying to retain enough composure to remember where she was. The pants were decent, at least. Decent enough she wouldn’t get arrested for wearing them, but ... but her train of thought shattered as master’s fingers gently pinched her clit, twisting and pulling, and she could barely even remember her name, let alone why she was trying to second-guess his instructions. “That’s ... impossible,” she gasped, “You’re not here!”

“Oh, but I am,” his voice echoed in her mind for a moment, “I’m always with you now.” She could see the clothes hanging behind him as he walked around in front of her; a trick he’d convinced her senses to play on her after all.

“I’m in here,” he tapped her chest, and she felt her heart start to race, breathing quickly, her face flushing. She fell backwards dizzily, he caught her slim figure effortlessly. “And I’m in here,” he reached for her crotch, and suddenly she could feel him inside her. She didn’t know if this was real now, and she didn’t care. All that mattered was lying on the shop floor, hidden from view only by rails of Angelic Pretty blouses, being fucked senseless by the man she loved with all her heart, climaxing again and again.

An hour later. Karin tried to hand over the money without meeting the stall owner’s gaze. But as she left, he winked knowingly, “He said you’d like that one.”