The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Day

One Morning

I opened my eyes as I stretched; or tried to stretch. I’d fallen asleep on the sofa, always a danger amid a mound of cushions and blankets. I had somehow ended up with a lace throw draped across half my face, my weight pulling it tight. I tried to move, but found quickly that my right leg didn’t answer. It wasn’t until I looked down that I saw why; a head of wild blonde hair protruding from the nest of blankets revealed a beautiful young woman curled in foetal position in my lap.

I stretched one arm out, attempting to clear away the stiffness of an uncomfortable night, but didn’t move the sleeping girl. She hadn’t slept properly in days, from what I’d heard, and I couldn’t see a clock from where I was. The sun was shining brightly through the window, turning dust motes in the centre of the room into floating sparks, but that didn’t tell me whether it was late enough to justify waking my guest. I tried for a few moments to achieve some comfort without disturbing her, but then she shifted and I could feel the warmth of her forehead against my cheek.

“W .... what?” her eyes flickered open, and she looked at my lace-shrouded face in confusion and shock. I reached up, my right arm now freed from her weight, and pulled the throw aside. Fresh from Morpheus’s grasp, however, I doubt my stubble was a pleasing sight. “Karin,” I said, stalling for a second while I thought what to say.

“You hypnotised me?” she asked, and for a minute I was dumbstruck, “I feel so relaxed, but ...”

“No, Karin,” I tried to be reassuring, “You just got a good night’s sleep for a change. You know I’d never do anything unless you asked me to.” I squinted blearily, but I guess she interpreted my expression is questioning.

“To ... help me sleep?”

“I might be able to, if that’s what you want.” I tried to keep my voice calm. The thought of being trusted so deeply was highly arousing to me, as well as the sheer joy of actually being able to help someone. This early in the morning, and with only a light summer duvet between us, it was hard to tell which incentive influenced me more.

“Or ... " she seemed nervous, and I was reminded of a conversation from the previous night. “You could ... you could take advantage of me, do whatever you wanted, and even make me think it was my idea.”

“Well, I guess so,” I nodded, though this suggestion I never even considered trying out. In a dominance-based relationship, the big thrill was to be given control, trust and responsibility. Trust is like a karate black belt; earning it is an incredible achievement, but you’d never think of stealing one. I figured it wasn’t the time to try explaining that, though, so I went for the lighter response, “Would that help you sleep?”

“You can tire me out,” she was smiling, and I realised she was looking straight into my eyes. Her gaze flickered, nervous but excited. “I mean it. I don’t want to be helped, I want to be controlled. I’ve been dreaming for years about you taking me, owning me, taking me. It would be too much of a tease to take over my mind and then just do therapist stuff.”

I started to reply, say something about professional ethics. I don’t remember my exact words, but she cut me off quickly; “Now! Please, take me.”

I didn’t think any further; she’d been dreaming about this, I guessed, or she was very sure how she felt about it as soon as the thought crossed her mind. “You know what you want,” I felt my voice become more assertive as I automatically slipped into a near-monotone. “All I need to do is lead you there. You don’t need to relax, or to look into my eyes, that’s just a distraction for your conscious mind, though you know that as you look into my eyes, your excitement will just make it easier for your subconscious to follow my words. Your body can move easily, like it does when you’re asleep, moving automatically to reach a more comfortable position.”

I swallowed as she turned to properly face me, finally taking her weight off my left leg. I tried to ignore the tingling as circulation was restored. Her eyes were flickering now, dancing from left to right. As much as she seemed to be looking, she was already starting to dream as her mind took in my words. I continued to chant, mixing in as much seductive and forceful language as I dared. I had to keep my own arousal in check; I didn’t want her to feel anything that would distract her just yet.

“Imagine your will being drained away,” I continued, “feeling the things I describe getting stronger and stronger with every word. Your arousal, your desires, getting stronger with every word I say, making it easier and easier to obey without thinking.” I felt a warm touch against my abdomen, and glanced down. Her eyes were closed now,so she didn’t notice, but her unthinking movements had managed to shift the blanket she’d been lying on. Her hand was reaching inside my dressing gown, and she breathed more and more heavily, rocking rhythmically and moving like a sleepwalker.

“As your pleasure starts to awake you, you will feel it overcoming your will, turning you into my helpless slave, and knowing you can’t resist this only arouses you more, increases your desire to please me. You now that’s going to happen, because it is exactly what you want.” She was straddling my hips now, grinding against me with unequivocal pleasure. Her eyelids were still closed, eyeballs dancing beneath, but the lust I was describing was ready to drag her into sudden awareness.

“You can’t resist the pleasure, but you know you can’t give in until I wake you,” I grinned with sadistic pleasure; her body language said she’d wanted me before I increased her every desire a thousandfold, so it was a sadistic tease to make her wait right on the edge. She wasn’t wearing anything under the short skirt, I could feel her naked skin hot against the tip of my cock, though I couldn’t recall when she’d had time to remove her underwear. I decided to be kind, this time: “But the more you want it, the more you look forward to it, the more intense the pleasure will be when you awake.”

The beautiful blonde doll writhed against me, holding my body so close. I was hard now, just touching her, and she struggled to take me inside her. There was no way she could resist the desire now, lust stronger than anything your brain was designed to feel, which just emphasised how strong my control must be to hold her on the edge like that. I counted down, quickly, and watched her eyes open, suddenly fully aware of what I was doing to her. There was nervousness in her eyes, but also delight, and I knew with one look that this was everything she’d hoped.

“You’re mine now,” I barely maintained enough self control to keep our eyes locked on each other as I thrust into her. She came instantly, all the pleasure I’d been holding back flooding her body like a tidal wave, and I knew it would wash away any ability she’d had to disobey.

Only moments later, she was lying exhausted across me, breathing happily into the side of my neck. I just caught the words, “Thankyou, Master” before she drifted back into sleep.