The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On Their Anniversary

VII

The porn on the television showed a long dark haired woman getting fucked on a bed. Her head hung off one side while a second man fed her his cock.

This was his favorite part of this video and from one late night conversation with his wife, her favorite part too. “A very powerful scene,” she had called it.

He sat on the sofa, his robe spread open, his cock rock hard. His wife sat next to him, silently watching the television. “Does this excite you?” he asked. “Yes,” she said with a hint of embarrassment.

“Stand up in front of me and face the screen,” he told her. She moved in front of him, never taking her eyes from the video.

“Pull down your fishnets and your thong, down around your ankles.” She did as she was told.

“Spread your legs as much as you can.”

On the scene, the trio had changed positions, but the woman was eagerly taking the cock back into her mouth. Her tounge darted around it for the camera.

“Lean forward and touch yourself so I can see.”

She right hand dipped between her legs, with her ass jutting out towards him. He looked down and saw his pre-cum leaking out. He didn’t touch himself, he just sat and watch his wife play with herself in front of him. He waited for as long as he could.

“Come sit on my cock, baby.”

Without turning around, she simply backed herself up and lowered her wet pussy onto his lubricated cock. She moved slowly, raising and lowering herself onto him. He put his hands on her hips and forced her to pickup speed. He knew he wasn’t going to last long, and he wanted to get as much out of it as possible. In no time, he exploded in her. He slowed down her rhythm until she was perched on his lap with his softening cock buried deep in her. She wiggled her hips and moved her ass back and forth, trying to see if she could get a rise out of him.

On the television, the trio were gone, replaced with a borng dialogue scene. He turned off the television.

“Listen, go get cleaned up and head over to the mall. I want you to buy some lingerie while I go take a nap.”

VIII

When she came home, the note on the table simply said, “Wake me with a blowjob.”

She dropped her bags in the living room and headed up to the bedroom. It had been fun shopping, but she had a new mission. In the bedroom, he lay under the covers, sound asleep. Gently, she pulled back the covers, exposing his naked body. He lay on his side, but she could get to his cock without too much trouble. She stripped off her top and moved in. Her hand began to stroke his semi-rigid manhood. He rolled onto his back, sound alseep. She smiled. She kissed his cock up and down the shaft, her kisses getting wetter and more slippery with each one. At the head, she took a little bit into her mouth, giving it a quick playful suck, drenching it in her saliva. He grunted, but made no movements to stop or encourage her.

She returned the tip to her mouth and moved in just a bit more, slowly pulling it out of her mouth. Her hand slowly began to stroke his balls while she planted more and more of her man’s cock in her mouth. She kept her eyes locked on his face and watched as he slowly woke and realized what was happening. She beamed with pride as she heard him say, “YOu have no idea how good this feels.”

She picked up her pace, working the cock like she used to do in her teenage years. She had been resistant to giving him head in the years they had been together, but in the last twenty-four hours, she had had it in her mouth more than she had in their entire marriage. And she saw how much he loved it.

His pre-cum continued to leak from his cock and it just motivated her to work harder. She felt his balls tigthen and was ready when he shot his load into her mouth. Knowing what he liked, she did not stop until she was sure he was completely spent.

She sat up and he just looked up at her beaming with love. “I know it is strange to hear, but these last eighteen hours have meant a lot to me.” He glanded over at the clock, “and we aren’t really done yet.”

He sat up and began to fondle her bra encased breasts. “SO did you get some good stuff?”

She nodded, enjoying his touch. “Ready for a fashion show?”

“It will make my dick ache, but yes I am.”

She went downstairs and gathered up her things and then returned to the master bath. He lay in bed, wondering what the chances were that she would wear any of these once the tea had worn off. He tried not to think about what would happened next, as she began her parade of fashion.

She had bought several outfits, some gater belts, some see through, some tight, some loose, some revealing, some girl next door ish. He loved each and every one of them. And as she paraded with each one, she would wiggle and girate to keep his attention, then she would let him fondle and grope until he asked her for the next one. She asked for his favorite, but he couldn’t decide.

But, finally, he did decide what he wanted next. He agreed to let her nap for a little while, but then he asked her to wear a garter belt,g-string combination under normal clothes once she woke up. He decided that it was time for them to go out for a little while.

IX

He drove as the night began to fall. He glanced at the clock, knowing they would have to get the kids soon and that they didn’t have much longer until the spell wore off. She was in the passenger seat, her skirt showing off lots of leg, including the top of her garter hose. It was distracting, but he was enjoying it.

He moved onto the highway, one of the not so busy ones and asked her how she was doing. She smiled at him and told him she was fine. She got a devilish look on her face. “I have no idea what you are planning.”

He shrugged and simply said, “Enjoying the day.”

He waited until it got a bit darker before he said, “Pull up your skirt and show me your panties.”

She complied, showing him a purple g-string. She had trimmed herself up and she looked delicious. He could barely keep his eyes on the road.

“I want you to touch yourself while I drive and I want you to tell me what you are thinking about.”

She eased the seat back to get more comfortable. Her hand dipped inside her panties and she gently touched herself. She closed her eyes as she began to talk. “I’m thinking about cocks. I’m thinking about your cock, and cocks in general. I’m thinking about sucking on your balls, about taking the cock as far back into my noutyh as I possibly can. I’m thinking about sucking down all the cum that comes my way.”

He did his best to keep his eyes on the road, but it was hard, with her hand picking up pace next to him. He did his best to keep away from other cars and trucks. While it was thrilling him that she was doing this, he really wasn’t too eager for other guys to see his wife playing with herself.

She had continued to move on with her thoughts, now centering on getting fucked. “I’m stripped naked and put down on all fours. The hands continue to massage my cunt, to prep me for what is coming, I can’t see what it is, who it is, but I feel the giant dick push its way into me. I feel like I am going to be split open, it is so big. It moves back and forth, picking up speed, and I am finding myself enjoying it. But I know they are watching me get fucked. I...I...oh, honey.”

And with that, she quietly came in the seat next to him. She opened her eyes and stared at him as if in a dream. “Am I bad to be thinking such things? Or does it excite you?”

He glanced down at the tent he was pitching and then back at her. “I am so horny right now.”

“What do you want me to do about it?”

On impulse, he pulled into a grocery store parking lot. “Come on,” he said ot her.

She pulled her skirt down and they headed into the store. He pulled out a cart and idly began to place things in the basekt. She said nothing, just walked along with him, occassionally testing to see how his hard on was doing when no one was looking. He managed to find an employee. “Excuse me, but do you have a bathroom?”

“Sure, behind those doors, and off to your right.”

He took his wife by the hand and parked their cart near the doors. As he hoped, it was a unisex bathroom. They walked in together and he locked the door behind them. The place was far from clean, but not the worst place he had ever been in.

She pressed her body against him. “Are you still horny?”

“You know I am. I want to fuck you so badly.”

“Right here, right now?”

“Turn around and put your hands on the sink.”

She did as she was told and he quickly lifted her skirt. He ran his hands over her ass, lovely the feel of it, especially in this place that they were not suppose to be in. With a quick yank, he pulled the g-string down to her ankles. He touched her pussy, and it was drippy wet.

“Fuck me now,” she said.

He dropped his pants and wasted no time, plowing right into her. They were loud and he didn’t care. He almost hoped that they would have an auidence waiting for them when they were done. If a married couple like them could get the attention of some of these youngsters, well, more power to them.

He continued to plow into his wife with complete abandonment. He had never had sex with her so many times in one day. It was an incredible high. And before he knew it, he was exploding inside her again.

They cleaned up and disappointedly had no one waiting for them outside. They left the cart in the aisle and headed for the door. He glanced at his watch and said, “We’d better go get the kids.”

X

They put a video in for the kids and went upstairs to the bedroom and locked the door. And as he made love to his wife in a more traditional missionary position, he thought about the day and how liberating it had all been. With no inhibitions on her part, he was able to act out fantasy after fantasy, and because she had no inhibitions, as the day went on, either did he. They had done things he never dreamed they would really do.

He continued to pound his wife and watched as her big tits bounced with each thrust. God, he hoped when all this wore off she didn’t hate him for what he had done. Of course, she would have her revenge next week on him. And he was very curious what she had in mind. He wondered what kinky desires she had been hiding from him all this time.

As she orgasmed, he wondered what the chances were that he could slip the second dose to her without her knowing it so he could have a second day of fun. But he quickly decided against it. He was indeed curious what she wanted him to do once under her spell. He came inside her for the millionth time that day and then collapsed on top of her, murmuring sweet nothings into her ear. She began to kiss and nibble it.

Later, after they put the kids to bed and the 24-hour mark neared, he decided to give her a complete body massage. While he was sure it would be something she would have him do to her anyway, he also felt it would relax her and put her in the best mood when coming out of his control. He told her he loved her one last time and watched as the twenty-four hours expired.

There was no immediate reaction, so he continued to massage her. Once he thought she had drifted off to sleep, so he stopped and lay down next to her, his fingers lightly tracing her back.

Without opening her eyes, she simply said, “You are in so much trouble once I get you under my command. I’m going to have those balls so sore, you won’t sit for a week.”

He smiled as he slid his hand between her ass cheeks and told her, “I’m looking forward to it.”