The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On Their Anniversary

IV

He woke up the next morning completely energizes. They both called in sick (stomach virus) and while she stayed in bed, he got the kids ready for daycare. Right before he left he went to see her.

“I want you to stay in bed until I get back. I want you to have a nice leisurely masturbation. I want you to be thinking about my big cock in your mouth and how horny that makes you feel. When I get back, we’ll see if you can milk anything out of this old boy.”

She smiled devilishly at him and slid her hands beneath the sheets. Downstairs, he rushed the kids out to the car.

Coming back, he was rock hard, just imagining her touching herself and thinking of him in that way. It made him feel truly alive.

Her fingers were buried deep when he came home. She was in bed, covered up, working up a good sweat. Abruptly, he pulled the covers off of her. “I want to watch you do this,” he said. She had hesitated for an instant, but then it kicked in and she actually picked up her pace.

Her nipples stood at attention the more she got aroused. “I want your cock so badly.”

He smiled and began to undress. He reached over and massaged her right breast. “All you have to do is cum and then you can have all the cock you want.”

“Suck on my tit,” she commanded as her fingers moved over her clit. “Oh, please God, suck my tit.”

He kneeled down next to the bed and breathed hard on her breast. Then, he flicked his tongue over her nipple once. She moaned with frustration. So, he clamped his mouth down and began sucking the hell out of her tit. In no time, she was cumming. Her back arched, but he kept right on her breast. He picked up his pace and she moaned all the more. Her orgasm extended like never before. She came down and he slowed down and eventually stopped.

She was sweating and breathing hard, but she turned her head and looked at him and said, “Can I please suck your cock now?”

“In the shower,” he said and turned away.

V

The water was warm as he stepped into the stall. His wife was already getting wet, enjoying the feeling of the water running over her. He slid the door shut behind him and she opened her eyes. Quickly she stared down at his hard cock. Shyly, she returned her gaze to him. This tea not only let him do what he wanted, but seemed to lower her resistance to ideas she normally hated.

They shuffled around so that he could stand under the water. She was about to reach for the shampoo. “Wait,” he told her.

He looked her in the eye. “Kneel.”

She continued to look him in the eye, but she kneeled before him, her face just inches from his cock. “I want you to suck my cock, but I don’t want you to make me cum.”

“If that is what you want...” she said teasingly. She kissed his hard shaft, running her hand up and down it. The water felt good pouring over him. He shut his eyes, savoring the feeling as she buried his cock deep in her mouth. Like last night, she slowly pulled it out and then dove down on it. She continued to bob her head up and down while he soaked up the warm water. He shampooed while she sucked. He lathered up everything but his cock while she sucked.

“Stop now,” he told her as he felt on the verge of coming. He turned his back to her and washed the soap off. “Wash yourself,” he said to her. He stood back and watched as she stood and shampooed. He never tired of watching her as she thrust her chest out, washing her hair. She soaped up and washed off. Just as she was done he said, “Turn around, let me do your back.”

She complied. She put her hands on the wall. He pushed her legs apart roughly with his feet, spreading her wide. He lathered up her back quite nicely. Rhythmically, his cock would bag into her ass as he moved the washcloth up and down her back. He began to lather up his cock with one hand and wash her with the other.

He hesitated before asking, and then decided it couldn’t be a request. It had to be a command. “Put your hands on the bench.” Built into the side of the stall were two small benches, barely enough to put your ass on. She compiled with his command and he was greeted to a wide-open shot of her ass and pussy. If he only had twenty-four hours, he might as well enjoy it to the fullest.

“Your ass needs a good washing, and I have just the probe to do it with.”

He placed his head at her back down and let the slippery soap glide him in. He moved slowly back and forth, burying his cock deeper with each push. He knew if he pushed too hard, he would be smashing her head into the wall. She continued to take the cock and relaxed a bit as he built up his rhythm. He had to fight himself to keep the pace slow. She began pushing her ass back at him, to take his cock in quicker. This was too much for him to bear. He picked up his pace and quickly felt his head get light. Her tight ass was too much for him to take. He shot his load with a grunt and a groan. He slowed his pace and slowly pulled out of her.

As she began to leak out all over the shower stall, he handed her the washcloth. “Clean me first.”

She obeyed, kneeling before him, soaping up his dirty cock. Normally she would have been disgusted by what she was being forced to do. Today, she was doing it with a smile. He wondered what her reaction would be once this was all over. He decided he couldn’t worry about it. Besides, she would have her revenge soon enough.

Drying off afterwards, she was fairly quiet. This was his day, and he would be making all the decisions. “I will pick out clothes for you to wear, and then we will go make breakfast.”

He began to rise again just thinking about it. This day would be over too soon.

VI

When she joined him in the kitchen, she was dressed in exactly what he had laid out, no more, no less. She had on a black thong that she normally hated to wear, covered by a pair of black fishnet stockings. Over her chest was a half shirt that was not meant to be worn alone. It was a fake turtleneck with no sleeves that only covered her chest. Normally this was worn under another shirt to give the appearance that she had a turtleneck on underneath. But, he liked the look of it, if they were alone. She wore no bra under the tan shirt, which just drew more attention to her chest. He liked what he saw. He, on the other hand, simply wore a robe, nothing underneath. He wanted her to dress provocatively for him, but didn’t feel any need to dress this way for her.

He watched her making scrambled eggs at the stove and simply started at her lovely ass. He loved her body. Sure, it had changed over the years, but to him, it was still a great one. He couldn’t resist and soon stood behind her, caressing her ass while she continued to make breakfast. He didn’t get too worked up, because he was trying to pace himself for the day. With breakfast on the table, they sat down to eat across from each other.

He looked at her and smiled. “I want you to use your foot to play with my cock while we eat.”

She smiled at him and soon he found her fishnetted foot under his robe. He continued to eat, all the while, her foot roamed around and pushed his hardening dick this way and that. Whenever he looked at her, she was smiling. He smiled, too and wondered if she would remember everything that they would do in these twenty-four hours. And if she did, he prayed she would remember how good it all felt. With food in their stomachs, he called her over to his side of the table. “Face me and straddle me,” he said.

She lifted her leg across him and sat down, trapping his hard cock between their two bodies. She rutted a little bit against him, rubbing her crotch up and down his manhood. He pulled up her shirt, exposing her great tits. “And now, desert.”

He began to massage her breasts with both hands and then took her right nipple fully in his mouth. He sucked hard on it, flicking his tongue back and forth over her nipple. He then did circles around the edge of her areola. She threw her head back, fully enjoying what he was doing to her. He moved from one breast to the other, playing, sucking, and kneading. He new ordinarily, she would never just let him suck on her tits for a length of time. She would either call the whole thing off or want things to move to another level. But, sometimes, he just wanted to suck on her tits. He was sure therapists would have a field day with it, but he didn’t care. He loved his wife’s tits. He had to stop after a bit because his jaw began to ache.

He pulled off her and looked up at her with genuine affection. “Let’s go watch some porn.”