The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

2 PM

I couldn’t believe it. I’d just gone and fucked some guy in a laundry room. Was I out of my fucking mind?

No, not out of my mind, but I was pissed off as all hell. Something had been done to me the night before at that fucking frat party and now, if the call I had was correct, every hour on the hour, I was going to crave sex. I’d just had my 1 pm fuck. I pulled up my panties and I looked at my watch. It was 1:22. If the caller was right, that meant I had 38 minutes of sanity before I once again went all goofy for sex.

It was time for me to fix the problem and that meant starting where it all began. That meant heading back to the scene of the crime. That meant going back to the frat house.

I must have made world record time getting over there but I didn’t have time to dawdle. It was 1:35 when I knocked on their door and when no one answered, I knocked even louder.

I was about to knock again when the door opened. The boy standing there was munching on something. He looked me up and down dispassionately. “Yeah,” he said, “what is it?”

I’d been in such a hurry to get over there that I hadn’t even thought it over in my mind what it was I was going to say but now that I was there, I had no idea what I was going to say. Anything that I might have said sounded truly lame to me and I imagined it would sound even more so to this guy but I had to say something. “I need to talk to someone about your party last night,” I said finally. “I think someone might have done something to me.”

“Like what?”

“Like drugged me or something.”

That got the boy’s attention. “No shit,” he said.

“No shit.”

The boy wiped his hands on his shirt. “Okay, come on,” he said. “I’ll show you inside.”

I followed the boy into what laughingly could have been called an office. What it really was was a store room with papers and a computer so that made it an office. I looked at my watch. It was 1:46. Damn. This was going to have to be quick because if the caller was right, I sure didn’t want to be in the middle of a frat house when the clock struck 2.

I was about to go out and see if I could find the boy myself when the door opened and three boys entered. The middle one introduced himself as James Willoughby and then went on to tell me he was the president of the fraternity.

I looked at my watch. It was already 1:53. I’d already been here too late, I realized. Even if I were to tell my story poorly, by the time I was done, I’d have no time left. I suddenly realized I had to get out of there.

“Look,” I said hurriedly, “I’m sorry to have bothered you but I think one of the guests at your party last night did something to me. I think he gave me some kind of drug to make me want to have ... to have ... oh shit, I think he made me want to have sex.”

I knew right away that that was the wrong thing to say because as soon as I said it, I could see their interest pick up but it wasn’t because they wanted to hear what I had to say. It was because they were thinking that if I wanted to have sex, maybe I’d want to have sex with them.

“Listen,” I said, “I think I’m wasting your time.”

“No, no, no,” said the fraternity president. “No, not at all. I’m sure we’d all like to hear a whole lot more about this, wouldn’t we, boys.”

I looked at the clock. It was 1:58. I had to get out of there. “I’ve got to go.”

“No, stay.”

I shook my head even as I pushed past the boys. I could hear them laughing behind me as I rushed for the door. I had to get out of there. I had to get out fast.

I really hadn’t thought it through. I mean sure, I managed to push myself past the boys and I’d managed to get myself out the front door. I’d even managed to get myself out on the sidewalk in front of the frat house and I’d even managed to take a couple of steps in the direction of my car but that was when the clock struck two and suddenly, my pussy roared back to life. I think I stumbled or maybe I just kind of fell. I’m not sure. All I know is I remembered having my hand against the bark of some tree and I remembered thinking what a great idea it would be to turn around and march right back in there and let those guys fuck the hell out of my pussy.

“Pardon me, Miss?”

I whirled. I hadn’t heard the boy come up behind me but there he was and he was so fucking cute. Deep down, I knew that wasn’t true. He was one of the guys from the frat house so I knew he wasn’t all that but in the state I was in, anything that had a cock was fucking cute.

“Hey, are you okay?”

An interesting question, considering the state I was in, but considering the state I was in, interesting questions just weren’t all that interesting to me. “I’m just fine,” I said, “now that you’re here.”

“Huh?”

“What’s your name,” I said through gritted teeth.

“It’s Dirk,” the boy said. “Look, are you sure you’re okay?”

“I’m just fine, Dirk,” and here I advanced on the boy and I grabbed the waistband of the boy’s pants even as I rubbed my hand over the front of the boy’s pants, “just so long as I can get in here.”

“What are you talking about?”

I still had a hold of the waistband of the boy’s pants. I really hadn’t felt what I was looking for but I was willing to go looking for it. I unzipped his pants and I slid my hand inside.

“Whoa! What are you doing?”

There it was. Not as substantial as I might have wanted but I could feel it growing and I liked that. I slipped my hand inside the boy’s briefs and I wrapped my hand around the boy’s member. “I think you know what I’m doing.”

“Oh, shit,” the boy groaned.

“Like that, huh?” I knew I did. That cock was getting nice and hard, just the way I wanted it.

“I ... I don’t know.”

That wasn’t the answer I wanted to hear but then, I wasn’t about to take no for an answer. Reluctantly, I pulled my hands off of the boy’s cock and then both of my hands were working at his belt.

“What are you doing,” the boy squawked.

I already had the belt open and my hands were working on the front of the boy’s pants. “What does it look like I’m doing,” I asked the boy.

“I ... I—”

I was already pulling his pants down and you know for damned sure that once that happened, his underwear couldn’t be far behind. I was getting my first look at his cock and I liked what I saw although to tell the truth, as horny as I was, I probably would have like anything, just so long as it was big enough to get jammed in my tight, little pussy.

“Hey—”

I didn’t wait to hear what Dirk was going to say next. I just stripped off my top and dropped it on the ground. Moments later, my bra was sitting there on top of it.

“Hey,” the boy said again, only this time it wasn’t a cry of surprise. This one was more a note of revelation, as in hey, look at those tits.

It wasn’t long before I had my shorts open and then in a very short amount of time, I wasn’t wearing even those. Off came my panties and then except for my shoes and my socks, I was completely naked.

I grabbed the boy’s cock with one hand. “I want this,” I told him, “here,” I said, using my other hand to rub the place where here was. “I don’t care how we do it. All I care about is that it gets done.”

I thought for a second there that the boy was going to balk. As horny as I was, I might have chased the guy down even if he’d tried to run away. I mean, hey, with his pants down around his ankles, I didn’t think he was going to be getting anywhere fast. On the other hand, as horny as I was, I might just run out in traffic and fuck the first guy who stopped his car for me.

Turns out I wasn’t going to have to do either of those. Dirk looked at me and then he started to grin. “You want this,” he asked.

I must have looked totally moronic as I slavishly nodded my head. Yeah, I wanted that.

“Well, my girlfriend doesn’t think much about getting fucked from behind—”

That was all he had to say. I turned my ass around and I bent over at the waist. I looked back at him even as I gave my ass a slap. “You want to fuck me this way?”

“It’s okay? You don’t mind getting fucked from behind?”

“What? Getting fucked from behind? No, I don’t mind. I’ll take it anyway I can get it.”

“Even if that means me putting it in your ass.”

Somewhere in my mind, I knew my mind was recoiling from that but that wasn’t what my lips said. “Sure,” I said. “I’ve never had a cock in my ass before but that would be fine.”

“Good then.” He put a hand on my ass and I could feel him leave it there. “Very good then.”

“So you’re going to fuck me then.”

“You’re sure that’s what you want.”

I shook my head in frustration. What the hell did the boy want, an engraved invitation. “Dear sir, Please come to my pussy, and while you’re there, please cum in my pussy.”

“Yes,” I said impatiently. “I want you to fuck me. I want it now.”

“All right then. Get down on your hands and knees.”

Now this was more like it. I got down on my hands and knees and just for good measure, I wiggled my ass for the boy.

I could feel his hand on my butt as he knelt behind me.

He didn’t go for my ass right away, thank God. Instead, he went for my pussy. I could feel his cock as he pressed it up behind me. The head of his cock was fat and big but my pussy was already incredibly wet and as slippery as it already was, there was no way my pussy was going to deny him access.

I moaned as I took that cock inside me and then I moaned again. The boy pulled his cock back and he stuck me with it again.

I moaned again.

The guy grabbed me about the hips and he pulled me back onto his cock even as he drove himself forward and I moaned again. “Fuck me,” I moaned. “Fuck me.”

I don’t think the guy was paying attention to me or at least, that’s the way it seemed to me because once he got his dick in me, he just seemed to go to town on my pussy, and you know what. I was totally cool with that.

I had no idea who might be looking out of their windows and watching me getting fucked but I just didn’t care. I hoped they enjoyed the show because I knew I was enjoying the giving of it to them.

I hadn’t cum yet so my need was as yet, still unsatisfied, but with a cock inside me, this at least, was at a manageable level. I moaned again. Damn, I needed this. I needed it bad.

The boy slowed his pace. I didn’t want him to. “Don’t stop,” I told him. “Don’t stop.”

I was wrong. He was slowing, but he wasn’t stopping. He slipped one of his hands off of my cheeks and slid it down under my body so he could play with my clit even as he continued to work his cock in my body.

I moaned. This was what I wanted. This was what I needed. I could feel him driving his cock in my pussy even as he fingered my clit. “Fuck me,” I moaned. “Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me like the little fucking bitch you know I am.”

That seemed to get him going after me even harder and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

The guy’d been a little tentative at first but he wasn’t tentative now. He was pounding away at my pussy. “So, you think something happened to you,” the boy said even as he jammed me with his cock.

I was feeling better now that I had a cock between my legs but I wasn’t totally there yet. “Yeah,” I groaned through gritted teeth. “Something ... something ... oh shit, yeah, something happened to me.”

“Want to tell me what it was?”

Not particularly, I thought. No, I didn’t want to tell this guy that I couldn’t control myself, that I couldn’t help but crave cock every hour on the hour.

“You know, if you don’t want to tell me, I could stop right now.”

“No,” I said hurriedly. “No. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. I’ll tell,” and with that, the whole thing just spilled right out.

By the time I was done with the story, the boy had his hands on my hips and he was banging away at me just as hard as he ever had. “Man, I really wanted to fuck your ass,” he said, “but you know, I don’t think I’m going to make it. In fact, I’m sure I’m not. I ... I—”

“That’s more than okay,” I told him and it really was. Still on my hands and knees, my body rocked with every thrust of his cock. “You know what I want anyway. You know what I need. I don’t need it in my ass. All I really need is for you to make me cum.”

The boy groaned and I could feel him swell inside me. He let out a grunt and more of the cum flowed. I couldn’t help it. In spite of myself, I loved what I was feeling. I loved feeling him cum inside me and even as he did, I started to cum, too, and there it was. I’d just had my 2 PM fuck but I knew that in less than 60 minutes, I’d be on the prowl again for more cock and more cum and I knew there wasn’t a damned thing I could do about it.