The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

1 PM

Note: Credit to penny_flame for the idea for this story.

I am a slave to the clock.

I don’t mean that in some euphemistical sense. I mean that literally with every fiber of my being. I am a literal fucking slave to the clock and there’s not a God damned thing I can do about it.

I wasn’t always a slave to the clock. I used to have a life. Well, I still do, I guess. It’s not just the life I thought I’d have.

It all started out innocently enough. Me and a girlfriend, we went to this party off campus and it was a really cool one because it was in one of the frat houses and the parties there are always better because you got guys who are over 21 so they can get the alcohol and even though those of us who aren’t 21 shouldn’t get any of it, there are ways to get it especially if you’re hot and cute like I am.

So yeah, I was drinking and yeah, I was getting a little wasted. All right, I was getting a lot wasted. All right, I was completely shit faced. Hey, it happens and it did that night.

I have no idea when I passed out. I have no idea who brought me home or when. All I know is that I passed out and I got home and somewhere in between, something happened.

I know it because I was told all about it.

I was asleep. I was really asleep. I was so fucking dead to the world that I was surprised I even heard the phone ring and it didn’t matter that the phone was only like about a foot away from my face. I was dead I tell you. I was totally passed out.

I’ll bet it was funny seeing me flail after that phone when it rang. I mean, the phone goes off and instinctively, I grab for it. I knock it on the floor, so then there I am, hung over, trying to get the fucking phone and all the while I’m wondering why I don’t just leave it where it is and go back to sleep.

I guess it’s a pretty good thing I didn’t do that because if I had, I would have had no idea what to expect next and that would have made it all that much worse when it happened.

I grabbed the handset and I pressed it to my head. “Hello,” I said in a voice I was sure wasn’t really all that clear.

I heard a male voice on the other end of the line. “Stacy,” the voice said. “Stacy, is that you.”

Again, I said something just about as witty as the first words I uttered. I think I said “Yeah.” I might have thrown in “Who wants to know?”

“Aw, Stacy, don’t be that way, honey.”

That got my attention. First of all, even in my booze-befuddled state, I was pretty sure I didn’t have a boyfriend, and second of all, nobody, and I mean nobody, calls me honey. “Who is this,” I somewhat growled and somewhat slurred into the phone.

“It’s your new best friend, Stacy.”

“Who the fuck is this?”

“It’s me, Stacy.”

All right, the dude wanted to play fucking games. I was starting to wake up at least a little. “Who the fuck are you, Me, if that is in fact your real name.”

“Ha, ha. Funny, Stacy. You know darn well that my name’s not Me, but I’m just calling you to give you a little information.”

“Yeah, what information is that?”

“Now, if you’re going to be so snotty, I’m thinking maybe I shouldn’t give it to you.”

There was something in his tone that told me that one, I wasn’t going to like what he had to say, and two, I would be a damned fool if I didn’t at least find out what his so-called information was so in spite of wanting to tell him to fuck off, I bit my tongue. “No, please,” I said. “I want to know.”

“You’re sure?”

Oh great. The ass hole was going to make me beg for it but I was all the more sure that even if I didn’t want to know what the guy had to say, I was sure I needed to hear it. I put on my best begging voice. “Please,” I begged. “Please, won’t you tell me.”

“So now you want to know.”

Not really, I thought. “Yes, please,” I told him. “Tell me. Tell me please.”

“What time is it, Stacy?”

Great, I thought. More games, but okay I was willing to play along. I should have known that his question was more relevant than I thought. I looked at my watch. “It’s twelve-ten,” I told the man.

“Close enough,” the voice said. “So here’s the deal, Stacy. Do you remember where you were last night?”

“Yeah, I was at a party. Why?”

“Do you remember what you did there?”

“I did lots of things,” I said evasively.

“Yeah, but I was thinking of one thing in particular.”

I was in no mood for games. “Why don’t you tell me,” I said.

I almost thought I could hear the guy grin. “Well, I was thinking about what happened after you passed out.”

“What happened after I passed out?”

“Well, mainly what happened was I got my hands on you.”

This was getting worse by the minutes. “What did you do, ass hole?”

“Ass hole? My, my, Stacy. Such language. Maybe I should hang up and let you find out for yourself.”

“No, no, don’t go. What did you do? I really want to know.”

“I don’t want to spoil all the fun.”

“What did you do?”

You looked so good dancing there at the party that I just couldn’t resist.”

“What did you do?”

“I put something in your drink. Party was supposed to end at one but long before that time came, I had you right where I wanted you.”

This was getting more and more frightening by the moment. I wanted to scream at the guy but I did my best to keep my composure. Actually, I think I did rather well at it. “What did you do,” I asked yet again.

“Nothing much. Just a few harmless hypnotic suggestions and oh, by the way, you’re going to need to have sex from now on, every hour on the hour at the top of the hour until I let you off the hook.”

“Wh-wh-what?”

“You heard me.”

“B-b-but that’s insane.”

“What’s insane is having a body like yours and not using it to its fullest potential.”

“But—”

“It’s,” the guy paused and I could tell he was checking his watch, “it’s 12:13 now. If I were you, I’d start looking for my first fuck buddy right now. You only got 47 minutes.”

The line went dead.

I yelled at that phone even though I knew he was gone. Could it be, I wondered. Was he really telling the truth or was he just playing a game with me. As fantastic as the whole thing sounded, I couldn’t help having this sneaking suspicion that the guy was telling the truth and that was what worried me most.

I looked at the clock by my bed. 12:14. Okay, fine. What should I do now?

The obvious thing, of course, was to blow the whole thing off. I mean, sure, you could be made to do certain things under hypnosis that you might not normally do, but there were also other things you couldn’t be made to do, so even if the ass hole was completely honest about what he’d tried to do, that didn’t mean he was going to succeed, did it? So, blow it off and do nothing. At least, that’s what I thought I was going to do.

I got out of bed and I showered and I found something very disturbing. It looked like someone had been in my pussy last night and I had no recollection of it. This wasn’t looking good, but there was a long ways from having some thug rape you while you were fucking passed out and having your whole life turned upside down by hypnosis.

The weird thing was I didn’t call the cops. The thought never even occurred to me and I don’t know why. Maybe it was because the whole story was all so fantastic, or maybe it was because I didn’t think they could do anything even if I did but for whatever the reason, I didn’t call the cops.

I dragged out my school books. As long as I was up, I figured I might as well get some studying in. I mean, sure, it was a Sunday afternoon and it was a sunny day outside but I had a test tomorrow morning at 8 and while I thought I knew my stuff, a little review wouldn’t hurt. Besides I thought, if I did it now, I could go out a little later and then I wouldn’t have to cram tonight.

I was well into my books when I looked at the clock. 12:58. I didn’t feel any different. Yeah right, I thought. It was just some guy trying to play a prank, and not a very good one at that. I went back to my books.

The clock clicked over to 12:59 and I was working on a problem. It was one I had had trouble with before but I thought I understood it better now. I steepled my hands together as I reread the problem again.

The clock clicked over to 1:00.

Suddenly, my pencil dropped from my hands. I couldn’t think straight. Hell, I couldn’t think at all. My pussy was suddenly clamoring for attention. It needed to be fucked and that was all there was to it.

It wasn’t like I hadn’t ever wanted to be fucked before. I mean, it wasn’t like I was a virgin. Bobby Williamson had taken care of that in the backseat of his dad’s Ford and it wasn’t like Bobby was the only guy I’d ever let stick his cock inside me, but then it had always been me warming to the task and then acting on my desires.

This was different. This was like an alarm clock going off with the same jangling feeling of being pulled out of a nice, deep sleep. My whole body jolted. I needed to be fucked. I needed it now.

To tell the truth, I was disoriented. I was confused. I wanted to fuck and I couldn’t figure out why I was still here in my apartment with these books all spread around me. I didn’t need to study. I needed to fuck.

I got to my feet and I stumbled to my door. I wasn’t even sure I knew where I was going. All I knew was that I needed to fuck and there weren’t any guys in my apartment so I had to go outside and find some.

I pretty much knew just how dangerous it was out there. I mean, as horny as I was, I knew I was going to fuck the first guy I came across. I just knew it but in a way, I didn’t much care. I needed to fuck. That’s all there was to it.

There’s a central courtyard in my apartment complex and it was a warm, Spring day. I halfway expected to see someone outside in the courtyard almost from the moment I opened the door of my apartment.

I was in luck, but I wasn’t sure if it was good or bad. When I looked outside my apartment, there was no one there. For a few moments longer, at least, I was going to avoid being a cock-hungry slut and for my reputation, that was a good thing, but I needed cock and I needed it bad, and there was no cock in sight and that was a very bad thing.

I live on the third floor and as I stood at the railing and looked down at the courtyard, I chanced myself to look up. There was a guy. I didn’t even know who he was but he was carrying a laundry basket. I didn’t care who he was. All I knew was he was a guy and I wanted him.

I could see him angling around towards the elevator and he was almost there. Damn, if he got before I got there before I did, then I was going to have to find someone else to fuck and I needed to fuck so bad. I didn’t want to have to find someone else.

The door was closing just as I got there. “Hey,” I called out, “hold that for me, okay.”

I thought the boy didn’t hear me but at the last moment, the doors stopped closing and then they were opening again.

“Thanks,” I said in a breathless tone as I hustled myself inside.

“No problem,” the boy said and once again, the doors started to close.

“I’m Stacy,” I said.

“I’m Fred,” the boy said. “Fred White.”

“Hey, Fred.” Fuck, I just couldn’t do this. I couldn’t do fuckin’ inane, small talk. I needed to fuck and that’s all there was to it. I needed—

Fuck, the boy was saying something and I hadn’t even been listening to him. I put all my energy into trying to listen to what this guy was trying to say.

“Are you all right,” he asked again.

Wasn’t that sweet. He was concerned about me. God, it made me want to fuck him even more although to tell the truth, I kind of got the feeling that it really wouldn’t have mattered what he said. The longer he waited, the more I was going to need to fuck.

I moved in closer to the boy and then I moved closer still. “I’m glad you asked, Fred,” I told him even as I put my hand on his chest, “because I think there is something you can help me with.”

The boy certainly was startled. I mean, he’d been on his way down to do his laundry and then suddenly, here was this girl starting to come on to him. Damn, I hoped the guy wasn’t going to chicken out on me because the need to fuck was getting even worse.

My hand was pulling his t-shirt out of his jeans. There was no time to dick around on this and then I was sliding my hand up under his shirt. I looked him in the eyes. “I need you to fuck me,” I said. “I need it bad.”

“Wha-a-a-at?”

That’s pretty much the answer I would have expected from just about anyone after a statement like that but I didn’t much care about what was expected. What I cared about was getting that cock inside me.

My hand had wandered down and I was pulling at the boy’s belt. “What are you doing,” he asked suddenly.

I already had the flap pulled free and now I was loosening his buckle. “Just trying to get inside here, silly.”

The boy was still holding onto his silly laundry basket even as I pried his pants open and stuck my hand inside. It wasn’t hard for my hand to find his cock. Even with my hand still on the outside of his underwear, it was making itself very visible to me.

The elevator reached the basement where the washers and dryers were. We would have been in a whole lot of trouble if someone else were in there but I know for a fact that it would not have stopped me. As turned on as I was, I would have kept on going after the boy even if the laundry room had been full of people but luck was with us again. The laundry room was empty.

My hand stroked the boy’s cock and then I slipped my hand inside his briefs. I could feel the heat of his cock and it turned me on even more. “I want this inside me,” I told the boy.

The boy dropped his laundry basket and from my way of looking at it, it was about time.

I moved in and I gave the boy a kiss. “How about you, tiger? Do you want to fuck me? Huh? Do you want that? Do you want to throw me down and drive your cock into my pussy? Huh? Is that what you want? Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to fuck me hard?”

I don’t know why I was even giving the boy a choice because as far as I was concerned, either he was going to do me or as horny as I was, I was going to fuckin’ throw him down and I was going to fuckin’ rape the hell out of his fuckin’ cock.

The boy groaned as he felt my hand take his cock but he didn’t do more than that and I guess I was kind of expecting something more but the boy was looking around as if he was wondering just what the hell was happening to him.

I guess I could have understood that. If you’d told me an hour before that I would be down in the laundry room seducing the hell out of some guy that I didn’t even know, I would have said you were crazy but that was exactly what I was doing and I knew what I had to have and I also knew I wasn’t about to wait for the boy to make up his mind.

I already had his jeans open so it really wasn’t all that hard for me to pull his jeans and his underwear down. I wrapped my hand around the cock even as I looked up at the boy. “You ever had your cock sucked before,” I asked.

The boy shook his head.

I flashed the boy a grin even as I gave his cock a squeeze. “Well, you’re about to get your cock sucked now.”

The boy groaned and he kind of slumped back against the walls of the elevator as my mouth took hold of his cock. I held him about the base even as I moved my mouth up and down on his cock. I could tell he liked it.

Man, I needed to be fucked. I was sucking away on his cock and all the while, I could feel this urge building inside me. I needed to be fucked. I needed to be fucked. I needed to be fucked. I needed it so fucking bad. I needed to be fucked.

My mouth made a popping noise as I finally pulled it free from his cock. I stroked his member even as I looked up at him. “So, what do you say,” I asked. “You want to fuck me or what?”

I actually thought for a moment there that he was going to say no but it was only for a moment and then the boy was nodding his head.

I said something totally innocuous and then I was rising to my feet. I pulled off my top and then off came my bra. I kicked off my flip flops and then off came my shorts and as quickly as that, I was standing there in just my panties. A moment later and I wasn’t even wearing those. “So you’re going to fuck my pussy?”

The boy nodded.

“Then what the hell are you still wearing all those clothes for?”

“You mean you want to do it here?”

Was the boy dense or what. “What do you think I’ve been takin’ off all my clothes for?”

“But I thought you meant, like maybe, you know, we could go to your place or—”

Fuck, if I waited for the boy to make a fuckin’ decision, my pussy would probably have exploded by then. Fortunately for me, I was perfectly willing to make his decisions for him.

I moved in closer and I grabbed onto the boy’s cock even as I slipped a hand under his shirt. “The first thing we need to do,” I said is to get you out of all these nasty clothes.

“But—”

I had no idea what the guy was going to say next and I didn’t much care. I let go of his cock and then I was pushing his shirt up over his head.

“Wait,” the boy said.

Once again, I had a hand on his cock. “I don’t have time to wait,” I told him. “You said you were going to fuck me and that’s exactly what you’re going to do.”

I gave the boy a shove.

Probably if he’d been expecting it or even if he’d been somewhat on balance, my shove would have done nothing. He was after all, a boy, and I was, after all, a girl, but I had two things going for me. First, he wasn’t all that balanced and second, I was highly motivated.

He fell to the floor.

“Hey,” the boy said.

I had no time for the pleasantries. His cock was right there and I wanted it so bad. I straddled the boy and then I reached between my legs. I grabbed his cock and I shoved myself down onto it.

I’d never felt anything so good in my entire life as when I felt that cock slide up inside my pussy.

“Hey,” the boy said again.

“You said you were going to fuck me,” I told the boy even as I continued to work my pussy up and down on his cock. “I’m just making sure that you’re do ing what you said you’d do.”

“But—”

I really wasn’t listening to him anymore. I didn’t have time to listen to him. All I really had time for was that cock in my pussy.

The boy flailed around at first but it didn’t take him that long to get with the program. “Yeah, you like this, don’t you? You like having your cock in my pussy.”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned. “Yeah.”

“Isn’t this better than doing a whole lot of laundry?”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned. “Yeah.”

“Is that all you can fucking say.”

“Yeah.”

I shook my head. “So dude, now that you know what it’s like to have your cock in my pussy, tell me, are you going to fuck me like a fuckin’ man or are you going to lie there and make me do all the fuckin’ work?”

I really thought for a second that the guy didn’t get what I was saying but at the last minute, he seemed to get it. He wasn’t so much pushing me off his cock as he was rolling me to the side and then there I was, lying there half in and half out of the elevator, an alarm bell going off somewhere because the doors couldn’t close, and the boy finally moving in between my legs.

“Oh yeah,” I said, “that’s it. Fuck me. Come on. Do it. Fuck me.”

I could feel his cock moving in between my legs. Not bad, I thought, but I’d had better. Still, it was better than nothing, and then he stuck me with that thing.

Fuck, that was good. Oh geez. It was so fucking good. I just couldn’t help moaning. Damn, I liked that. That cock was so fucking good.

And then I felt him wedging that thing up between my legs. My pussy was trying to resist that cock but it was too wet and slippery to resist for long.

“Oh yeah,” I moaned as my pussy finally took that cock. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah, that’s it. Fuck me.”

The boy was really getting into the groove of things and my pussy was responding to him. As much as he was fucking me, I knew I was fucking him back. Damn, that cock felt good inside me. It felt better than any cock I’d ever had before although. Damn, that was good.

I couldn’t believe it. Here I was, lying in a pile of this guy’s dirty laundry, gettin’ the hell fucked out of my pussy, and I was lovin’ it.

“Fuck me,” I moaned. “Fuck me. Come on, baby. Do it. Fuck me.”

The boy wasn’t holding back, not anymore. He was ramming his cock inside me and it felt good.

I told him so. “Oh geez, baby, that feels good. Oh geez, that feels so good. Oh yeah, do it. Do it just like that. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The boy was groaning and I thought I knew what that meant. “Are you going to cum for me,” I asked. “Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to cum in my tight, little pussy?”

The boy didn’t say anything. He just groaned.

“I want you to do it,” I told the boy. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum in my pussy.”

The boy was almost there. Almost, but not quite. He was working his cock in and out of my tight, little pussy. He was almost there.

“Fuck me, baby,” I pleaded. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Come on, baby, I know you can do it. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me and make me cum.”

The boy groaned again. I knew he was there.

“Come on,” I said. “Come on, do it. Make me cum.”

The boy grunted and then he grunted again and I could feel it happening. The boy was cumming inside me and even as I felt it, I could feel my pussy responding. I was cumming. I was cumming. I was cumming so fucking hard.

With the hypnotic suggestion having finally been satisfied, sanity slowly came back to me. What was I doing getting myself fucked like this. I had cum leaking from between my legs and the worst part about it was that in spite of it all, I knew I liked it.