The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE OBJECTIVE’S OBJECTION

CHAPTER 3: AMY ACQUIRED

“Amy’s been my friend since junior high”, Bonnie explained. She was on the couch, her head resting on her mistress’s lap, while the latter stroke her hair. “I was the quiet, geeky one, and she was the shy, romantic one, so we didn’t fit in too well, but we got along fine with each other. I used to help her with schoolwork up to graduation, and I think my advice was a large part of why she went to college in the first place. She’s an art major. I needed a subject for my experiment, and I knew she needed the money, so I asked her first before sending a call for volunteers.”

“How did she react when the subliminator successfully modified her mind?”

“Well, keep in mind that we never made any major modifications, mistress...But, she seemed both scared, and a little thrilled.”

“Thrilled? You think she liked the idea of being controlled?”

“I’ve known her for a long time...Amy has always been one to go with the flow. I’d be surprised to discover she didn’t have a submissive streak.”

“Great! Enslaving her should be a lot easier, then. What do you think?”

This is madness. Submissive streak notwithstanding, this is a complete betrayal of Amy. A betrayal of a friend. A GOOD friend, at that. But...Mistress...

“We need her enslavement to follow a certain path, if we are to minimize risks. The subliminals should be tailor-made to her psychological profile. Preferably, she shouldn’t even be aware that there are subliminals at work until she’s deeply in your thrall.”

“Problem there: She already knows about the subliminator. How do we keep her from realizing?”

“I might have an idea there, mistress. So far, she’s only been exposed to subliminal messages through headphones. She would be less likely to suspect them if they were just being played all over the room.”

“But then, we would be affected too.”

“Actually...It wouldn’t be difficult to make specific filters to shield us...”

Looks can be deceiving. With her blond hair, blue eyes, and angelic face, Amy looked like the very picture of innocence. In that particular case, looks weren’t deceiving – she genuinely was a gentle, kind, and very trusting young woman. Even if she had not been, she had little reason to suspect foul play when she came (like several times before) to Bonny’s lab. This time, there was someone else there – an alluring redhead she didn’t recognize.

“Morning, Bonny! Who’s your friend here?” she asked, as she extended her hand to shake Stephanie’s.

“This is Stephanie, my roommate. She’s helping me out with some of my work. Stephanie, this is Amy, my old friend, and the volunteer for my project.”

“Charmed.”

Stephanie seemed nice enough...there was something oddly intense in the way she looked at her, though. Had Amy been a more suspicious sort, perhaps she could have realized that Stephanie was looking at her with predatory lust and greed. Instead, she merely wondered why Bonny seemed uneasy.

“So...What about the break-in? Did they catch the burglars?”

“I’m afraid not,” said Bonnie, “and the subliminator is still MIA. I’ll just have to make a new one.”

“That sucks.” Amy was genuinely saddened. Partly because this upset Bonnie, but partly because she had been looking forward to further testing the device’s effect on herself. She wasn’t entirely certain why, and to a degree even wondered if the desire wasn’t somewhat perverse...but she couldn’t deny that on a certain level, she really liked the fact that the subliminator could control her. Just a few nights ago, she had had that wet dream...In the dream, a handsome suitor had used the subliminator to make her give herself to him. She blushed just thinking about it. “So...Does that mean we can’t work on your experiment?”

“It means we can’t do experiments on subliminal messages” replied Bonny, “but it doesn’t mean we can’t do any experiments at all. I was hoping you could help us with something else...?”

“Sure, like what?”

Still looking uneasy, Bonny handed her earphones, a sheet of paper, and a pen. “It’s a...test about the human attention span. The audio file you’ll need to listen to has some classical music on it, with tapping sounds added to it. Every now and then, you’ll hear a quick succession of taps; if there’s an odd number of them, you need to mark a cross on the paper; if there’s an even number, you need to mark a circle.”

“That’s it?”

Well, no. The exercise is actually meant to keep your mind occupied long enough for the subliminals to do their work. “That’s it, yes.”

As Amy began the exercise, Bonny watched her with guilt and apprehension, trying to rationalize her actions. She’ll be OK. Mistress is a wonderful woman, she’ll treat her well. And once she is made to love mistress as I do, she’ll be grateful for what I did.

<Stephanie is awesome.>

It won’t really be her! Just artificial love and happiness superimposed on the real her! ...But happiness is happiness, right?

<Stephanie is the greatest.>

...No. Happiness is meaningless if it comes at the cost of genuinely being yourself. Amy’s free will is sacred, she shouldn’t be anyone’s slave...

...but...with that logic, I shouldn’t be, either. Mistress...

No. This is the right thing to do. It HAS to be. You will serve the mistress as I do, Amy.

<You want to be around Stephanie.>

Stephanie gazed at Amy with lustful eyes. Turning Bonny into her slave had been an incredible rush; she could already tell that doing the same to Amy would feel no less great.

Amy looked up. It hadn’t been a particularly interesting experience from her perspective, but it had been easy enough...and it was a small service for her friend. Plus she finally got to meet Stephanie. There was something incredibly cool about Bonny’s roommate...she couldn’t put her finger on it, but that girl was incredible.

“There. All done.”

“Thanks.” Bonny took back the sheet. Her expression was unreadable.

“We appreciate your help, Amy.” Gosh, Stephanie was so awesome! “Do you have some free time?”

“Sure!” Whoops. Maybe a bit too much enthusiasm there. But she really wanted to spend more time getting to know Stephanie.

“Great! Want to join us back at our dorm room?”

“I’d love too!”

As they got up, Amy noticed something. “Bonny? What are those things you two have in your ears?”

They’re filters. They shield us from the ultrasounds that are making you susceptible to subliminal messages. That way, when we put them in ambient music back in our room, you’ll be the only one affected. “Er, they’re part of this other experiment Stephanie is helping me run. Don’t ask, it’s really complicated.”

Bonny was not a good liar, but Amy was too trusting to notice.

Stephanie was a good conversationalist. She had no problem whatsoever keeping Amy’s interest – a feat made effortless by Amy’s artificial fascination with her. Nearly half an hour of harmless chatting went by in the dorm room with nothing sinister going on.

What on Earth is mistress doing? We’re wasting time. Mistress knows best, but...If we don’t step up Amy’s brainwashing soon, she might have to leave, for all we know!

Bonny may have worried, but she didn’t communicate her worries to her mistress. Stephanie was too busy enjoying herself. Amy had turned out to be such a sweet girl – the knowledge that she would soon be her helpless thrall excited her, and she meant to squeeze as much enjoyment from it as possible.

But, finally, even Stephanie decided it was time. “Say, Amy. Bonny once told me you loved waltz, right?”

“Oh, I do!”

“Well, I just happen to have some great music for it here. Would you care for a dance?”

“What, you and me...?”

“Sure. You be the lovely damsel, I be Prince Charming.”

Amy giggled at the joke. The idea that there was something not so innocent there never even occurred to her.

Bonny watched as they began to dance to the subliminal-laced music.

<You trust Stephanie.>

With her background in psychology, she understood the importance of tailoring the subliminals to the subject’s personality. And Amy was, if nothing else, a romantic...

<Stephanie is in charge.>

Amy was having a great time. She really wished she’d met Stephanie earlier – that girl was really fun to be around!

<Stephanie is your Prince Charming.>

Her mind wandered back to that joke Stephanie had made. The Prince Charming joke. It was kinda cute, but now that she thought about it, it really fit her. Despite being a girl, there was something about Bonny’s roommate that just made her a natural for that role.

<You’d gladly do anything for Stephanie.>

In fact, it was amazing how quickly that girl had made such a huge impression on her. She could already tell Stephanie was going to be an important figure in her life...

<Stephanie will take care of you.>

...and that was perfect. Stephanie made her feel safe...carefree, even.

<You love Stephanie.>

She softened. Stephanie made her feel wonderful.

<You are madly in love with Stephanie.>

In fact...She realized, startled, that her feelings for Stephanie were romantic in nature. That made no sense...She wasn’t into girls...But Stephanie was so perfect...

<You must always obey Stephanie.>

Yes, she was falling in love with that girl. And fast. The realization nearly made her stop dancing in shock. But Stephanie led on. And she...she truly was her Prince Charming, in a way. Right?

<Stephanie is your mistress.><You belong to Stephanie.>

As they kept dancing, Amy never took her eyes off the woman she now loved. Love at first sight...Well, almost first, anyway. This music...This dance...These feelings...Everything felt like a dream. Was she going to wake up? She found herself wishing she wouldn’t. She belonged to Stephanie, she could see it now. Mind, body and soul.

<Stephanie is your mistress.><You love your mistress.><You exist to serve your mistress.>

It was different from her previous loves. She’d always wanted a gentleman who would sweep her off her feet. With Stephanie, it was more like she just wanted to please her in any way she could. Just thinking about doing whatever her mistress wanted gave her a sense of purpose.

Mistress? Was that what Stephanie was for her?

<Stephanie is attractive.><You’re extremely attracted to Stephanie.>

Yes. She was her mistress, and Amy loved her. In fact...she was starting to realize how sexy Stephanie was. She’d never thought of a woman like that before, but it was true. She realized she was eyeballing her mistress.

<Stephanie is your mistress.><Your mistress is always right.><You happily obey your mistress.>

Then she realized...Stephanie...Her mistress...was slowly leaning in...

The kiss was passionate and long. Electric. Incredible. She found herself melting in her mistress’s arms.

The music came to an end, as did the kiss. Amy gazed lovingly in her mistress’s eyes.

“You’re a sweet girl, aren’t you, Amy?” Stephanie’s smile was divine.

“Yes...I’m your sweet girl, Stephanie.”

“That you are. Call me mistress, and join me on the couch.”

Mistress? True, Stephanie was her mistress, but how could she...Wait, was this part of Bonny’s subliminal experiments?All those thoughts rushed through Amy’s head as she sat on Stephanie’s lap, but halted when she ordered her to kiss her breasts. She complied – doing so felt amazingly natural. Then Bonny handed her an iPod, and mistress ordered her to listen to it as they made love.

She obeyed.

Much later, Bonny observed as her best friend adoringly serviced their mistress. She seems happy enough. That makes it OK, right? But the rationalization felt hollow.

“You have done well, Amy. Look at me.”

Amy obeyed again, gazing lovingly at her mistress.

“Tell me, Amy: What do you think is going on?”

“I think you’ve used Bonny’s invention to make me love you, mistress. Is this another experiment?”

Stephanie laughed. “No, the time for experiments is over. I used the subliminator yesterday to make Bonny my devoted love-slave. Then I had her help me with you.”

Amy quickly looked at the conflicted Bonny. Her friend was mistress’s slave, too? Her smile was fading.

“Does it bother you, my dear?”

Amy hesitated. “Mistress...I love you so much, I belong to you mind, body, and soul...but Bonny shouldn’t be a slave. She’s an independent girl, she should be allowed to...to...to be herself.”

For Bonny, that only made it worse. Amy is happy enough to be a slave, but it’s ME she’s concerned about.

Stephanie giggled. “Ah, but Amy...Bonny has been made to love me and worship me, just like you.” That was true. “She wants to serve me.” That was true. “And I want her.”

That was true...and for Amy, that was enough. After all, her mistress was always right.