The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE OBJECTIVE’S OBJECTION

CHAPTER 2: STEPHANIE’S SLAVE

A week had passed since that evening at the bar. Bonnie had kept working on her project, while simultaneously agonizing over to do with it. It had been a huge investment of time and effort – not to mention an emotional investment: She had made a real, meaningful scientific discovery; throwing it away, hiding it, went against her every desire. At the same time, she knew her concerns were valid – if she revealed her discovery to the world, it would be abused and misused. To an extent, of course, that was true with almost any invention...but a truly functional mind control device had a potential for evil that far, far outweighed it’s potential for good. And in the end, Bonnie couldn’t allow her work to be used for the violation of free will.

So, naturally, she freaked out when the subliminator – that was how she called the device – disappeared from the lab.

It was a throughly unhappy Bonnie who came into the dorm room that evening.

“Hey there roo...Uh-oh. You don’t look like you’ve had a good day” said Stephanie, who was busy working on her laptop.

<You trust Stephanie.>

“I’ve had a horrid day. There was a break-in at the lab. All sorts of electronics have been stolen.”

“Ouch.”

<You trust Stephanie.>

“Including some of the stuff I was working on.”

“Double ouch. But didn’t you say your work was pretty much doomed?”

<You trust Stephanie.>

“Doesn’t mean I want it in anyone else’s hands.”

“Well, was what they stole from you valuable? Irreplaceable?”

<You trust Stephanie.>

“Well...I can easily make another one. And it’s not really valuable unless you know what it actually is, so...” And no-one knows what my research has created. Well, except for Amy...And maaaybe Steph. I can’t remember if I told her back then...Dammit, that’s why I don’t drink normally. But...Even if they know, it shouldn’t be an issue. Amy’s not the type to do something like this, and Steph’s pretty trustworthy.

“Then it shouldn’t really be much of a problem, should it?” Stephanie gave her an encouraging smile. “If I can ask...What was it they stole? I think we talked about your research that night we got smashed, but I can’t remember...”

<You trust Stephanie completely.>

So she doesn’t know. Good. I shouldn’t tell her, this needs to remain secret...Then again, if there’s anyone I’d trust with this, it’s her. “Well, I call it the subliminator. Basically, it’s an ultrasonic emitter that makes everyone in range highly susceptible to subliminal messages.”

“So...as long as nobody’s broadcasting subliminal messages while the subliminator is around and active, there should be no problem?”

<You trust Stephanie completely.>

“Well...No.”

“And, I’m no expert, but don’t you need to, well, know what you’re doing in order to make subliminal messages?”

<You trust Stephanie completely.>

“Well...Yes.”

“So, assuming the burglars didn’t know what your gadget was, nobody will actually ever use it or even be able to tell what it is, and it’ll end up in a dump eventually.”

<You trust Stephanie completely.>

“Yes...I guess you’re right.”

“Damn straight I’m right.” Stephanie smiled, pressing a few buttons on her laptop. “Tell you what, girl: What you need to do right now is relax. The break-in at your lab isn’t something you can do anything about, and there’s no point in worrying over it. I suggest that right now, you take that iPod of yours, listen to some music, and forget about the whole thing until tomorrow.”

<You want to use an iPod.>

“You just had to bring that up, didn’t you?” Bonnie’s face fell. “Just one more thing that went wrong today.”

“What do you mean?”

<You want to use an iPod.>

“I tried to use my iPod on the way to the lab this morning. It won’t work. I have no idea why.”

“Sucks. Eh, you can use mine. It’s on the drawer, and I pride myself in my taste in songs. Try the “bestof” playlist.”

<You want to use an iPod.>

“Thanks, Steph.”

As Bonnie began to listen to the music, Stephanie smiled. Getting access to Bonnie’s notes hadn’t been easy.

<You enjoy the music.>

Understanding the notes had been even harder. She wasn’t a psych or neurology major. She didn’t have the knowledge required. But in the end, she didn’t need to understand specifically how the whole thing worked – only how to use it.

<You want to keep listening.>

The subliminator was a simple thing, that did nothing but constantly emit an inaudible frequency. She had it carefully hidden in the room. She had no need for the other stuff stolen at the lab...but if she had only taken the subliminator, that would have tipped Bonnie off.

<You must not stop listening.>

With the subliminator active, anyone in range was vulnerable to the subliminals. Those she played on the laptop had been designed to build trust. But for the rest, she needed Bonnie to be the only one to hear them. So she had sabotaged her iPod during the night – dunk it in water. The playlist currently playing was full of songs she knew Bonnie loved – and subliminal messages, each of which would be sent to her dozens of times before moving on to the next one.

<You need to listen to the entire playlist.>

Bonnie relaxed a bit. Her roommate was right – there was no point in worrying any further. And the music was great.

<Stephanie is awesome.>

She was lucky to have such a great roomie. She usually considered Steph to be shallow, self-centered, and somewhat arrogant – but, damn, that girl was awesome.

<Stephanie knows best.>

Like right now. She had been worrying herself sick about the subliminator. But it was Stephanie who had pointed out how unlikely the thieves were to ever use it. It was Stephanie who had shown her she needed to relax. Stephanie who had loaned her this iPod. Guess that girl knew what she was doing after all.

<Stephanie is always right.>

Of course she knew. Funny...Bonnie had, almost from the start, considered herself smarter than Steph. She wasn’t excessively proud – she just knew she was very intelligent. But Steph...Steph could do no wrong.

Well, that wasn’t strictly true...She remembered several occasions where Steph had quite definitely been wrong. But...eh, none of them was so important, right?

<You’d gladly do anything for Stephanie.>

Well, still, Stephanie was certainly right a lot more often than not. She should really be grateful for this wonderful roommate. If Steph ever needed anything...Bonnie promised herself she would not be an ingrate.

<Stephanie is hot.><Stephanie is sexy.><You’re attracted to Stephanie.>

And her looks. Can’t forget her looks. She’d known for a while that Stephanie was drop-dead gorgeous, but she hadn’t really paid it any attention until right now. In fact, wow! Steph looked absolutely amazing! She looked...sexy.

Wait. That was wrong. Was she...attracted to Steph? That made no sense. She was completely straight. And yet, right now, she found herself absolutely mesmerized by that majestic red hair, those sparkling green eyes, those gorgeous breasts!

Hold it. She was getting all those unusual thoughts about Stephanie. While listening to Stephanie’s iPod. On the day the subliminator disappeared. Could it be...? No, no way. She trusted Stephanie completely.

<You belong to Stephanie.><Stephanie is your mistress.><Obey your mistress.>

But, since when did she trust Stephanie so much? She didn’t feel like that until today, did she? But it was unthinkable. Stephanie would never...Her mistress would never...

Mistress? Why...why did it suddenly feel natural to think of Stephanie as her mistress? Those were not her thoughts. As hard to believe as it was, the only logical explanation was that Stephanie was reprogramming her with the subliminator. That trust...That trust she felt for her was completely irrational. It had to be part of the programming. It was incredibly hard to accept, but no other explanation made sense.

She had to stop it. Her finger went for the iPod’s “pause” button. But...She had to listen to the entire playlist...

<Stephanie is your mistress.><You must serve your mistress.><You’re happy to serve your mistress.>

Fuck the playlist! That was just part of the trap! She had to...

But just as she was about to pause the iPod, two delicate hands put themselves on her own. Looking up, she saw her mistress smiling at her...No, not mistress, Stephanie, she was so sexy but she was brainwashing her but she was always right but that was only the program talking but she’d do anything for her but it was wrong but...

Her incredibly conflicted train of thought was interrupted when her mistress kissed her passionately. She was too surprised to even pay attention as the iPod went from her hands to those of her mistress.

<Submit to Stephanie.><Surrender to Stephanie.>

She found herself returning the kiss. It was...electric. Magical. She had kissed before...guys, obviously. But now, this amazing woman, her mistress, was...

No. She had to put a stop to this. She pulled away. The iPod...The iPod was in mistress’s hands. But she only needed to remove the earphones...

“Don’t.” As her hands moved toward the earphones, her mistress gently caught them, and, smiling, spoke to her. “Leave them on.”

She...She had to obey her mistress. But that was only the subliminals talking. And yet...To serve that amazing woman...She didn’t want to fight her. She wanted to stop fighting, and just let her win. Let her command her. For a long moment, Bonnie’s hands remained close to the earphones.

<Stephanie is your goddess.><You worship your goddess.><You love your goddess.>

But as she kept looking into those eyes...That face...That woman was so incredible. Amazing. And so much above her. She was...divine.

Slowly, Bonnie lowered her hands. Her mistress...Her goddess...smiled triumphantly, and kissed her again. This time, she returned the kiss with far less hesitation.

<You’re completely devoted to Stephanie.><You are deeply in love with Stephanie.><You are completely loyal to Stephanie.>

Some time later, following an intense (if somewhat awkward, due to her inexperience) lovemaking session, Bonnie gazed at her mistress. So many things were going through her head at the moment...In the end, she settled for the most normal:

“I had...no idea you were into girls, Stephanie.”

“I’m bi” Stephanie grinned. “It’s my little secret. Oh, and, Bonnie? When we’re alone, call me mistress.”

This caused Bonnie to pause. In a way, she hadn’t outwardly acknowledged her enslavement yet. She’d had sex with her, but she hadn’t really...She hadn’t really done anything that a non-slave couldn’t have done, kinda-sorta.

“Yes, mistress.”

But it came naturally now.

“This must be a lot for you to take in” said Stephanie. And how! “So, let’s start with the obvious: I have used your subliminator to turn you into my willing, loving slave.”

“I’ve...figured that much. Mistress.”

“You were always the smart one.” Stephanie’s grin widened, became more smug. “And yet, now I own you. Funny how that works.”

Stephanie got up and began pacing. “See, that’s the thing, Bonnie. What you have is booksmarts. You can figure out how to build a mind control machine. Me? I’m not like that. But I have people smarts. I know how to get what I want. And in the end, that’s what really matters. If there’s one thing I learned from studying History, it’s this much: When you pit a shallow schemer against a deep thinker, the schemer wins. And as smart as you are, in the end, the mind always follows the heart.”

She then turned back to face Bonnie. “But, enough gloating. I have the subliminator. I have a slave. Now, I need to decide what to do next, and I want your input.”

She wants my input? But she knows better than me...No, that’s just what her programming makes me think. I’m the smarter one, and she knows it, no matter how differently it may feel.

“I’d say...I’d say it depended on what your goals were, mistress.”

“Oh, it’s pretty straightforward. I want money and power. I want to live comfortably. I want a harem of adoring slaves at my beck and call.”

This...is not what I wanted to be done with my research. But...I want to serve her SO MUCH...

“If you want to keep using the subliminator, mistress, then your first priority is not to get caught. The very existence of the invention must remain secret.”

“Very true. How many people know so far?”

“Just you, me...” And Amy. But if I tell her about Amy, she’ll enslave her. For a few seconds, Bonnie struggled with her conscience. The she looked at her wonderful mistress, and it became so much easier. “...and the test subject from my experiments.”