The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nympho Patrol-Chapter 9

(Recap: Beautiful Director of Sexual Deviancy Dr. Heather Slick hypnotized two nympho-slaves and thinks she is on the right track to tracking down their Mistress. Meanwhile, Dr. Martha Satyriasis can not wait for the administrative hearing where Slick should lose her job. Two of her nympho-slaves, high school cheerleader Cynthia Fields, impersonating her identical twin sister, and college basketball star Annie Harpring, both assistant’s to Heather, are set to testify against Slick.)

Heather Slick felt like she had been surrounded by rows of dominoes and now, with a slight push, they were crashing down all around her and the sunshine was pouring in.

Although she had gotten just small nuggets of information after hypnotizing and then drugging with truth serum both Kristen and Stacy, using her experience and great intellect Slick was now piecing the whole thing together.

She now knew that all the women who had made others suffer sexual exhaustion were sex slaves of some unknown woman they called “Mistress.”

She also now knew this “Mistress” had something against her and the reason she faced an administrative hearing for sexual misconduct shortly.

It all looked so simple now, thought Slick, as she sat at her desk for the 12th straight hour.

One of the girls involved in the candy store sex case had been Brittany Fields, the identical twin sister of Heather’s intern Cynthia Fields. Brittany had also been caught being frisky with another cheerleader in the bathroom at police headquarters.

Brittany had obviously been converted into a sex slave, thought Slick.

This explained why the Cynthia in the dean’s office telling of Heather raping her, and when Slick went to the Fields’ house later on seemed so different. It wasn’t Cynthia at all but her enslaved sister Brittany, following this “Mistress” orders.

A quick call to Cynthia’s school nailed that one down. Cynthia Fields was excused for the week as she was on a cultural trip to Washington D.C.

Tears formed on Heather’s face when she thought about the state of her dear friend Annie Harpring.

Kristen had told her that Annie was now one of these nymphomaniac-slaves and the fact she confirmed Cynthia/Brittany’s story, and also said Heather had raped her as well confirmed to Slick that Harpring’s mind was controlled by “Mistress” as well.

The Pink Palace strippers? Obviously, just a test run for “Mistress” to test her ability to make women into her sex slaves. An obviously successful test with three shattered men as the result of too much sex there.

As dawn broke, Heather realized she better go home for a quick shower and a change of clothes for the hearing, she knew it was only a question of time now before she broke this case.

“Mistress” was a woman who was scientifically minded, probably a doctor of some sorts, and most likely a homosexual as all her sex slaves were women it seemed. And for some reason she hated Heather Slick with an incredible passion.

If Heather had been working with some sleep she probably would have identified the person and had Keeny arrest her already, she thought, as she left her office.

“Poor, poor Annie. What hell she must be going through,” said Heather to herself.

* * *

“I think I’ll get to 40 orgasms by the end of today Mistress,” said “poor” Annie Harpring on the phone to Mistress, who she knew quite well was Dr. Martha Satyriasis, the person Heather had replaced as director of sexual deviancy.

“That’s wonderful Nympho-Slave Annie, you are the by far the sluttiest of all my nympho-slaves,” said Martha. “You Mistress is pleased so you may orgasm for me.”

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!...Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! went Harpring as she convulsed in joy. Nothing tuned her on more than pleasing her Mistress.

“Thank you Mistress, my body screams to be controlled by you, I hope I didn’t call at a bad time?” said Annie.

“No, I was just clipping my toe-nails,” said Martha who meant it as a joke.

“Really, could I have your nail clippings Mistress? To have some physical part of your body in my room would mean so much to me. I could look at the clippings, know it came from you, and worship them every day,” said Annie.

Satyriasis thought Annie had been going a bit off the deep end lately in her obedience, and wanting her nail clippings was just plain weirdness.

Harpring had been the only woman turned into a nympho-slave by herself. All the others had good friends or lovers converted with them to share the experience. Martha was going to change that.

“I’ll think about it Nympho-Slave Annie.”

“Thank you Mistress. Whatever you decide I will obey completely. Being a mindless slave to you is the greatest thing that has happened in my life.”

“I’m glad you feel that way because I have good news for you Nympho-Slave Annie,” said Martha. “After that bitch Heather Slick is taking care of tomorrow “Operation Slicky Dicky” is concluded.

“It is now on to bigger things and I want your friend Tracy to be a part of it. As soon as the hearing is done, bring Tracy over here and we will turn her into a nympho-slave like yourself.”

“You want to make my girlfriend Tracy a nympho-slave?,” said Annie not quite knowing what to think.

“Yes,” said Martha. “I knew you would be very happy having her be controlled by me just like you are.”

“Oh yes, I’m very happy Tracy will serve you,” said Annie with no enthusiasm in her voice. She changed the subject. “Nothing is better than serving Mistress. I wish you would order me to breathe all day so every breath I take is obeying your commands.”

“Well, I have to go but you think about your testimony and then the excuse to you’ll need to ship Tracy here for her conversion.,” said Martha who actually had been busy boinking Cherie when Annie called, or she probably would have detected Annie’s lack of enthusiasm.

* * *

Even after she had become a nympho-slave, Annie Harpring had not missed a class. After being told by Satyriasis that her lover Tracy was to soon become a fellow nympho-slave, she missed all four classes she had that day.

No one was a more dedicated servant to Satyriasis than Annie but for the first time since she had become enslaved something entered her mind: Doubt.

Tracy was the love of her life. Being turned into a nympho-slave had unleashed Annie’s latent lesbian passion for Tracy.

Right now, Tracy was dedicated entirely to Annie. As a nympho-slave, she would belong to Martha.

Right now, Tracy only had sex with Annie. As a nympho-slave, she would have sex with others.

(This did not include the once a week threesome Annie and Tracy had with high school star Michelle Martinson as part of their deal to get her to sign with the university)

Although Harpring had other sex partners, usually 3 to 4 women a day, she knew they were merely to sate her carnal lust. Tracy owned her heart.

Even if she remained in love with Annie after she was brainwashed into a nympho-slave, the thought of Tracy having sex with many other women was something Annie didn’t like. She didn’t like it one bit.

She decided she didn’t want Tracy turned into a nympho-slave.

“She’s mine Mistress!!” shouted Annie in her empty dorm room. “You can’t have her.!”

She then clutched her head in great pain.

* * *

“Buff, it’s Heather, get your cuffs ready”

“Great, it’s about time,” said Keeny on the phone.

“You’re not going to believe this Buff but all these girls who fucked these peoples brains to dust are actually all mind-controlled sex slaves obeying the orders of someone they know as Mistress.”

“Wow, that’s a better story than most porn magazines have,” said Keeny who knew plenty about that.

“I know Buff but it’s true, the two girls at Van Pelt’s spilled the beans enough for me to figure it out.”

“Great job, now where do I arrest this Mistress,” he said.

.“Ah, that’s the one fly in the ointment,” said Heather. “That’s why I said get ready. It’ll probably take me a day or so to nail the name down. These sluts are programmed never to say her name.”

Keeny then made the most important bad joke of his career.

“You better have it in a day Doc or I’ll bring in Martha to replace you.”

In Slick’s mind, the final domino just fell.

“S-A-T-Y-R-I-A-S-I-S!!!”

* * *

Annie Harpring prayed for the serenity of insanity. Being in a straight jacket and thrown into a rubber room was so much more desirable than what she was going through now.

She loved being totally subservient to Satyriasis’ will but she wanted to disobey her order to bring her lover Tracy over to be turned into a nympho-slave.

The two thoughts could not exist in the same mind and Harping’s brain was being torn to shreds.

Her left eye was now twitching constantly. Her right arm was flopping up and down in constant spasms and Annie’s left arm was wrapped around her head, which felt to her like it was about to explode.

“My reason for living is to obey Mistress”

“I love Tracy. No one else can have her. Even Mistress.”

The two opposite viewpoints’ battle continued to destroy Harpring’s mind and body.

Then the phone rang. Annie answered it with her good hand.

“Hey, it Trace. Stacy said you called. What’s up?”

For a moment, Martha controlled 51% of Harping’s brain.

“Yeah, can you meet down here about 2. I have to go somewhere for a couple hours but I want you to meet someone. It’s someone who I think will change your life, for the better.”

“C’mon Anne, is this just an excuse for me to come down there and have sex with you? I’m going to meet your new friend, Mr. 18-inch dildo, right?”

The war for Annie’s brain was back to being a draw with Tracy’s statement.

After testifying at Slick’s hearing, Annie would like nothing better than to come back to her room and stick an 18-inch dildo into Tracy’s slit and forget what she just did to her old friend.

But Satryiasis’ orders were different than that.

“Look, just be there OK. Bye.”

Annie went back to grabbing her throbbing head.

After a few minutes Harpring was banging her head on the wall, trying in some way to smash the demons swimming in her mind but knew she could not.

She peered outside her window. She had a small balcony on the third floor of the dormitory. Would she be killed if she threw herself off the balcony? Was she high enough?

Annie then heard a knock at the door.

“Miss Harpring. It’s Dean Smith. It’s time to go to the hearing.”

The civil war inside Annie’s brain was briefly distracted by the dean. Annie looked down and noticed she was dressed in a long grey skirt, starched white blouse with a cameo at the collar and grey jacket.

She had no idea when she had dressed up for the hearing. She did know where the clothes came from as she was from a poor family and could not have afforded such an expensive get-up.

Heather Slick had bought it for her so Annie could accept the Woman of the Year award by the Independent Women’s Forum at their banquet.

(To be Continued: Chapter 10-The Hearing)