The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nympho Patrol-Chapter 10

(Recap: The administrative hearing for Dr. Heather Slick, director of the university’s Dept. of Sexual Deviancy is about to begin. The charge is sexual misconduct by her two assistants, Annie Harpring, also the school’s basketball star, and Cynthia Fields, a high school intern. Slick has just discovered Dr. Martha Satyriasis, the woman she replaced as department head due to a sex scandal, has turned Harpring and Cynthia’s identical twin sister Brittany into her nympho-slaves. Harpring is now being driven insane by the thought of her lover Tracy being turned into a nympho-slave by order of Satyriasis as soon as the hearing is done.)

No one faced a trial with a bigger smile on her face then Dr. Heather Slick.

Slick had told Deputy Commissioner Buff Keeny to arrest Dr. Martha Satyriasis and bring her to the university conference room where her hearing was to be held.

As soon as she appeared, Slick would explain how she took women and made them her personal slaves with a massive appetite for sex and that two of her slaves were testifying against her due to her orders.

Keeny said to Slick he went to Martha’s residence but no one was there but he was staking out the place and as soon as she showed up he’d nab her and bring her over.

Knowing the truth, Slick was pretty confident she could handle things until Keeny came with Satyriasis

As she scanned the room upon entering, it seemed all the major players were there.

Dean Smith was talking at one table with who he thought was Cynthia Fields but who Heather knew was her identical twin Brittany.

At the head table sat former state Supreme Court Justice Robert Nixon. He had retired from the bench recently and was now a visiting professor at the university’s law school. The college president had asked him to be the judge for such a serious hearing.

In the back of the room sat Annie Harpring. Heather looked at her with a bit of concern before she sat at her table. Annie did not look well.

* * *

Annie Harpring was disappointed there were no security guards at the hearing. Then she could have grabbed one of their guns and shot herself. Death was the only relief to the hell she was in.

She did not want to go on living if she couldn’t have Tracy as her girlfriend. But her reason for living was to serve her Mistress, Dr. Martha. The two thoughts were polar opposites and Annie was in full mental and physical breakdown by the time Heather saw her.

Her skin was ashen colored, her left eye twitched constantly, her right arm jumped around in spasms and after she sat down her legs quickly went numb. She was having a bit of trouble breathing and her mouth felt like a desert.

Her head felt like it was going to explode, and being left alone when the hearing started just allowed her to think of her tormented thoughts undistracted and break down even quicker.

* * *

“Cynthia” Fields was the first witness. Although she was in her conservative private school uniform, it was obvious to all this was an exceptionally beautiful girl, with long blonde hair, bigger than normal breasts and curvy figure.

Her looks just made her testimony more poignant as, between heaving sobs, she told of Heather drugging her and then raping her, causing her to lose her virginity. If Slick didn’t know Fields was a phony, she would have thought she actually did it, so powerful was Fields on the stand.

Heather finally got a chance to question “Cynthia.”

“Cynthia, you and I worked closely on the sex with animals paper. Since you typed it up, tell me how many pages it went.”

“Huh,” said “Cynthia”, knowing nothing of this. “I forget. Your rape erased all memory of my work here I’m afraid.”

“Really, you worked all weekend on it. Can you at least tell me the highlights.”

“No I can’t rapist, sorry,” said a defiant “Cynthia”.

“Since we worked two weeks straight on it and you did much of the research that is a bit odd,” said Heather. “By the way, don’t you have an identical twin sister named Brittany?”

“Yes, rapist doctor,” said “Cynthia.”

“Didn’t you tell me Brittany was boy-crazy and not as smart as you and basically a stupid trashy slut who you wished was not related to you.”

“Fuck you,” said “Cynthia” as she leapt out of her chair and seemed about to attack Heather before Nixon began banging his gavel. He ordered “Cynthia” to sit back down.

Annie saw this confrontation a bit blurry. Her left eye was now inoperative with hysterical blindness as the six-foot athlete’s body continued to quickly deteriorate. She prayed death was near.

“I thought I would get a rise out of you when I attacked Brittany. Cynthia never said any of that stuff but you wouldn’t know because you’re not Cynthia. Tell them who you are.... Brittany!”

“Screw you rapist, I’m not saying anything,” shouted “Cynthia”.

“Judge Nixon, I have here a letter faxed to me this morning from Fillmoore Academy stating Cynthia Fields’ parents picked her up at the beginning of the week to take her on a trip to Washington D.C. and she is not expected back until next week. You can call the school if you want.I believe the woman in charge is named Miss Christensen.”

As Heather placed the letter on Nixon’s desk, “Cynthia” broke down.

“OK, I am Brittany but everything I said is true! Cynthia is too broken up to face this monster so she told me what happened and I pretended to be her. My parents took her away to put together the pieces of her life that this pile of shit shattered.

“I’m the captain of my high school cheerleading squad. Why would I have anything against her except she did this to my sister!”

There was a stunned silence in the room, Annie thought she might be going deaf as well as blind, before Nixon spoke.

“I’ve been around trials and hearing for a long time and this is a new one on me,” he stated somberly. “But frankly, Dr. Slick, Miss Fields ah, Brittany Fields, makes a good point.

“Unless you can prove why this young lady would have any animosity toward you I would have to accept her statement as genuine and what she said you did to her sister as true.”

Heather was ready for this, of course, and stood up and for the next half-hour went through the whole story, from The Pink Palace strip club to the penthouse of Alexandra Van Pelt.

Brittany sat there with a grimace, Annie sat in the back wondering how many hours she had left to live, but the rest of the people in the room were enraptured by Heather’s tale.

However, that’s all it was to Nixon, a tale.

“That’s a great story Dr. Slick but if you think I actually believe any of it you are dumber than I think,” Nixon said. “Nympho-slaves indeed. Since hearsay evidence is acceptable in these hearings I can note that Brittany Fields testimony, subbing for her sister, is legitimate.”

Now it was Heather’s turn to be stunned. The judge thought Brittany was telling the truth and since Slick knew it was the real Annie Harpring coming up next to tell of her “rape.” She was in big, big trouble.

As Nixon continued to dress down Slick, Harpring briefly knitted together her shredded brain enough to look up at her.

She had not laid eyes on her friend since Annie had been captured and turned into a nympho-slave. First, the team had gone on a road trip immediately after her conversion and then Dean Smith forbade her to have contact with her after she told him her story.

She now remembered all that Heather had done for her. Annie had been a hick from the sticks. Heather had been the only one who believed in her at the start and helped turn her into the most recognized player in college basketball, the idol of thousands.

Annie got up slowly on her numbed legs.

“Judge,” she said in a very shaky voice. “Dr. Heather Slick is a fine individual, She made me the person I am. Heather would never lie. You can trust Heather to tell the truth.”

Annie then sat down and put her head between her knees, expecting her life to end almost immediately.

She had helped her friend but once again betrayed her Mistress. She knew Nympho-Slave Annie did not deserve to live anymore but in her final minutes of life she did what she felt she had to do.

Harpring’s statement threw the hearing into chaos, everyone was arguing with everyone else for a long time.

Suddenly, the conference door opened and Keeny appeared with a tall, slim 40ish brunette in a purple suit.

Annie looked up, and her and Brittany said the same thing: “Mistress!!”

Satyriasis had been coming home after an appearance on the “Good Morning Today” TV show, hawking her latest book (titled “No Work, All Sex”) when Keeny grabbed her. Cherie had already left the house to run The Pink Palace for her Mistress.

Martha was handcuffed and Keeny had a gun in her back, although he made sure he was positioned so no one else could see it.

“Say it, say it or I swear I’ll shoot,” growled Keeny to Satyriasis softly.

Martha pursed her lips but realized the jig was up.

“Nympho-Slaves Brittany and Annie, please say 3 times fast: “Slick’s a dick.”

Heather wasn’t too pleased when the two blondes began shouting “Slick’s a dick” but she was amazed at the aftermath.

Brittany grabbed her head and just stared blankly forward, obviously in a daze.

Annie felt like a thick fog had been lifted off her brain. Her surgically enlarged clit no longer screamed at her for sex.

She...she didn’t CARE if Satyriasis wanted Tracy. She couldn’t have her. That was that. As a matter of fact, Annie decided she didn’t give two hoots what Satyriasis wanted about anything. Who the heck was she to order her around?

Quick, she thought as her frazzled mind slowly began turning back to normal, what time was practice today? Boy, when was the last time she cared about basketball, she thought, it had been a while.

Just then, Annie noticed a tall, thin shadow falling over her. She looked up and saw Heather Slick standing next to her, looking worried.

“Are you OK Annie, you’ve been through a lot,” said Heather in a concerned voice.

Harpring wobbly stood up and threw herself on Slick, sobbing uncontrollably on Heather’s shoulder.

“There, there, Heather is here for you Annie,” said Slick as she gently patted Harpring’s head. “Heather would never let anyone hurt you. Everything is fine now. Heather’s here.”

* * *

Annie Harpring bounced into Dr. Heather Slick’s office as if on a cloud. She gave a high five to Cynthia Fields who was sitting in a side office doing some typing, wearing a long skirt and blouse with a buttoned-collar, and then slapped hands with Slick before sitting across from her desk..

The night before, Harpring had pumped in an incredible 54 points to lead the team to victory over Lah Tech and qualify for the Final Four.

“You slept at all Annie?” said Slick with a smile. Annie was wearing her team sweatsuit, it was very wrinkled.

“Sleep, what’s that?,” she answered. “Oh yeah, that’s what losers like the Techsters do, since they have nothing to celebrate.”

“Well, I talked to Robin in sports information this morning. She has received 184 interview requests and every morning news show wants you live when we go to the Final Four. Sports Illustrated is coming this afternoon to shoot you for their cover and, oh yeah, Jay Leno and David Letterman both want you on their show.”

“Wow,” said Annie. “I better gargle more often, it looks like I’ll be talking a lot.”

(Indeed, at the Final Four, America fell in love with Annie. Men ogled her incredible good looks while women loved her “Saint Annie” perfect image and cooed about what a positive role model she was. Endorsements flooded in and then she became the No. 1 pick in the pro draft. Harpring, who had needed Slick to buy her a good suit, would soon be rich and one of the best known female athletes in the country.)

“Tracy is going to be real jealous, you better watch your back,” said Heather.

“Nah,” said Annie as she languidly crossed her legs. “I’ve talked to Trace. She wants me getting all the attention. She says I’m better at handling it. She hates strangers asking her questions. She knows she’ll just get mad at some question and say something stupid.

“Tracy is really changed Heather. When she came to school she had some major issues and you were right to have me avoid her but she’s matured. I wish you would give her a chance.

“I want my best friend to get along with my lover.”

Heather’s eyes went wide as saucers.

“Annie, you were in love with Tracy because Satyriasis had turned you into a lesbian slut and Tracy was born a lesbian slut. You’re not gay, you’re a normal woman and you are not really in love with Tracy.”

Annie uncrossed her legs. She put her hands on the desk and leaned her head forward.

“Heather it’s been a couple of weeks since the hearing and I’ve done a lot of thinking,” said Harpring, now in a very serious tone. “What that woman did to me was abominable but it did awaken sexual feelings and thoughts that I had been unconsciously burying.

“As a nympho-slave, I had the choice to sleep with men or woman but I wanted to have sex with just women. That was my choice.

“As a nympho-slave, Martha’s orders was just to have as much sex as possible, who we did it with was not important. But I wanted to have sex with just Tracy as much as I could under the circumstances. That was my choice.

“Heather, I’m a lesbian and I love Tracy. I’m OK knowing that, I hope you can be. You know I cherish our friendship. My feelings for you and Tracy broke her spell over me.”

Slick sat there, not saying a word for almost a minute. Finally, she spoke.

“Annie, you know I could never be mad at you. Give me a hug.”

The two embraced, and then resumed their seats.

“I am glad you’re hear anyway Annie. I talked to Buff. Martha’s lawyer have accepted the plea-bargain agreement. She leaves for Nevada in two days.”

“That’s great news,” said Annie. “I don’t think my parents need to see me on Court TV talking about my 40 orgasms a day under her control.”

None of the other woman converted.were thrilled with the thought of testifying in public either.

And when the police compiled a list of all the men and woman all the nympho-slaves had slept with, there were many prominent names that put pressure on Keeny not to put Martha on trial.

The CIA luckily intervened at this point. They were interested in Satyriasis’ mind control for covert operations and a deal was arranged. Martha would sign over The Pink Palace to Cherie and she would live under guard at the secret Area 51 base in Nevada for three years and have a $10 million budget to refine her techniques.

“Well,” said Heather. “I guess everything is just going your way.”

“Well, I’m happy and I’d like you to be too Heather?”

“What do you mean by that?”

Annie went back to her serious look. Her liquid blue eyes staring right at Heather’s own pair of baby blues.

“Like I said Heather, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. I’ve been thinking about how close our relationship has been and how, let’s be honest, two good-looking women never seemed to have a date. We always spent our Saturday nights together, went fishing, vacationed together in the summer.

“Now, I know why. Heather, we weren’t just friends. We were dating and didn’t realize it. We were chaste lovers. You’re a lesbian too.”

Heather didn’t pause for a minute this time: “You’re nuts!. I dated Gary from philosophy just last year. I have a doctorate in sexual understanding. I think I can tell which team I play on.”

“De Nile is a large river,” said Annie calmly. “Think about it. In the 4 years I’ve known you Gary is the only man you’ve gone out with for more than one date, and he only lasted two months. How many times did you turn down a man because you promised to be somewhere with me.

“C’mon. not bragging but I’m not exactly unpopular, I could have found someone else to go with me. But you wanted to be with me rather than a guy.”

“Total bullshit,” said Heather.

“OK,” said Annie who obviously had prepared for this. “You told me in the two years you lived in Paris you went out on one freaking date. How does a beautiful model be unable to find a guy to go out with in Paris of all places?

“You told me most of the other models were dykes. You had the chance to be part of your true sexuality but Miss United States couldn’t deal with it. You didn’t want to date guys either so you got hooked on the vibrator.”

“That’s enough!” shouted Heather, for the first time in her life angry with Annie. “Look Harpring. We are friends but if you keep this crap up we know longer will be.”

“I’ll drop it,” said Annie, getting up to leave. “I just felt like I had to get it off my chest. Maybe open your eyes. You know, doctor heal thyself.

“We’re on for dinner at 6 still, right?”

“I’ll see you at 6 Annie,” said Heather now much calmer. “You know I can’t stay mad at you. Because you are my FRIEND.”

As Harpring left Heather’s office, Cynthia Fields walked in carrying some papers.

“I heard shouting, anything wrong Dr. Slick,” said Cynthia, her gorgeous face showing a look of worry.”

“No, Cynny,” she replied. “It’s just I think Annie won’t be working here anymore. She’s on to bigger things. Growing up. She has a mind of her own now and her own life to lead.

“That does mean I have an opening for a research assistant. When you graduate high school would be interested in the position? I can probably get you a scholarship here.”

“Oh yes,” said Cynthia, the normally low-key girl showing rare excitement in her voice. “I’d love to continue to work with someone of your stature Dr. Slick.”

* * *

It had been five years to the day since Annie Harpring had become a nympho-slave and, although she was the most famous of them, despite her hectic life she noted how the rest had gone on with their lives as well.

Cherie had done so well with the Pink Palace she opened up three more lesbian strip bars. When Martha left Area 51 she moved in with Cherie as they truly had always loved each other and resumed her writing career.

Martha would not talk about what she had done in Area 51 but on the news when the anti-American president of Pakistan suddenly became the United States’ best friend, Cherie did notice Martha seemed always to laugh quite loudly.

Stacy went on to become president of the Log Cabin Republicans, a national organization of gay Republicans.

Kristen was hired by Alexandra Van Pelt to be her “personal secretary”. The gossip columns noted her loyal secretary always traveled with Van Pelt wherever she went, and never seemed to take a vacation.

Brittany Fields seemed to have a penchant for smoking under the football stands when mind controllers were around. Read “Double the Pleasure” for that story.

Harpring was flipping though her mail, mostly requests for her to speak or send an autograph.

She had to hurry though as she had a photo shoot in a couple hours. She had been named one of the 25 most eligible single people in the country. The magazine had asked her if she had a boyfriend and she had truthfully said no.

She noticed what looked like was an engraved invitation. She quickly tore it open and as she read it, her famous toothful smile spread across her face:

“Miss Cynthia Fields and Dr. Heather Slick cordially invite you to be their guest at their civil union to be held in Montpelier, Vermont on August 15. Please RSVP.”

Annie Harpring wouldn’t miss it for the world.

(THE END)