The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nympho Patrol—Chapter 4

No one under 18 should read this and all characters are pure fiction.

(Recap: Dr. Heather Slick, the director of the Dept. of Sexual Deviancy, tries to help the police battle a mysterious upsurge in sexual injuries as her arch-nemesis Dr. Martha Satyriasis, the deposed dept. head, creates an army of nymphomaniacs. Her newest nympho-slave is Heather’s assistant and close friend, beautiful basketball star Annie Harpring.)

IV

Dr. Heather Slick plowed through the police reports but she knew she wasn’t getting anywhere.

The Department of Sexual Deviancy was not a big budget item for the university. The only personal staff Heather could afford was Annie Harpring and a high school intern, Cynthia Fields.

Like Heather and Annie, Cynthia was a beautiful long-haired blonde whose breasts were even bigger than Annie’s.

Like the other two, she was academically oriented and recently got into a fancy private school on scholarship. Also like Heather and Annie she did not want to get anything by her looks, dressing even more conservatively than them, usually showing up in her school uniform of blue top with a tie, long blue skirt and white knee socks with black shoes.

Three gorgeous blondes working on sexual deviancy caused a bit of a stir behind Heather’s back. The office next to her’s was now the most prized spot on campus. Her office was referred to unofficially as the headquarters for “Heather’s Angels”.

Heather had hoped Annie could help her with the investigation but when she called her dorm room no one answered. She had then called the basketball coach but since they didn’t play until the next day she had not seen her either. Annie on an off day usually checked in with Heather so she was a bit concerned.

She could have called Cynthia to help but the police report on the candy store case had said one of the girls involved was named Brittany Fields, who was Cynthia’s identical twin sister. Heather had never met Brittany but Cynthia had talked about how tough it was to leave her twin at the public school when she got her scholarship.

Heather again called Annie’s room but got no answer. She sighed and went back to her reports.

* * *

Heather had actually missed Annie by just a couple minutes. After being dropped off at her dorm by Cherie (and having a quickie in the parking lot), Annie had rushed up to her room and changed into a thong bikini. She then quickly headed to Room 302, better known as “The Dyke Dorm.”

With all her inhibitions removed by Dr. Satyriasis’ brainwashing, Annie found she loved to dominate her sexual relations just like she dominated a basketball game. Back in the “hospital” room, Annie had chloroformed Cherie and then pounded her pussy with the dildo while Cherie laid unconscious on the bed. The orgasm Annie experienced from that had been so powerful she felt like it almost melted her mind.

The Dyke Dorm was so named because the three women who shared the room, Kristin, a tall blonde who was on the field hockey team, Stacy, a short, perky redhead who played softball, and Tracy a willowy brunette who was a teammate of Annie’s on the basketball team, were all assumed to be lesbians.

Being Saint Annie, Harpring had originally told the other players not to judge Tracy and her roomies based on rumor. But after a while even she had to admit it was a tad strange that year after year three attractive, athletic girls never got a single date between them.

Annie now planned to change that, with her surgically enlarged clit on full blast, she was going to date all of them, immediately.

* * *

Annie knocked on the door and was pleased to see Tracy open it. Since Annie was seen as the team’s All-America girl and Tracy as the team dyke whore, the two had not gotten along off the court, even though Tracy was the team’s second-best player

“What do you want Anne, to show me your press clippings on how as usual you won the game by yourself, and my 15 points didn’t mean shit?” said Tracy, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“C’mon Trace, we’re both seniors and we should get along for the good of the team. We have a chance to go far this season. I just want to talk. Let me in and we can ... chat.”

“I don’t want to have a nice any...” just then Tracy noticed the blondiful, hard-bodied Harpring was standing in the hallway in a skimpy thong. Her lesbian lust swiftly overwhelmed her personal dislike of Annie. “OK, fine. We can. talk. Come in, Kristen is at the library and Stacy is at the movies so they won’t be back for a while.”

The truth was, Tracy’s anger toward Annie was simply unrequited love. Tracy had fallen head over heels for her the minute she hit campus and Tracy had spent many nights masturbating thinking about Annie. But she never did anything about her feelings as she too had bought into the “Saint Annie” image and assumed Annie was too goody two-shoes to get involved in a homosexual relationship.

Tracy’s disappointment had eventually turned to bitterness. If she couldn’t love Annie she would instead hate her. Deep down, Tracy knew she probably slept with a lot of different women because she couldn’t sleep with the one woman she really wanted.

But now Harpring was stretching out her long, luscious and virtually naked body on Tracy’s bed and motioning Tracy to sit by her. She looked about as saintly as a hooker. “Come right here Tracy, I want nothing between us.”

Not expecting company, Tracy was wearing a simple T-shirt with no bra and shorts, a look that turned Annie on even more.

As they talked, Annie was surprised to find out Tracy, whom she knew Heather considered to be a low-life skank, was more clean-cut then she thought. She didn’t drink or smoke, visited her grandmother at the senior citizens home once a week, and was a Dean’s List student as a business major. Her only apparent vice was being a lesbian slut, which in Annie’s new mental condition was actually a plus to her.

Annie began stroking Tracy’s arm and that simple act by her fantasy girl filled Tracy with desire.

“Are you here to torture me,” said Tracy, barely able to speak, she was so filled with desire. “You...You know I’m gay, and you come in wearing that.”

“No, I’m here to tell you that I’M gay and I’m here to eat you out like no one has ever done before,” said Annie as she whipped off her top and began kissing Tracy, ramming her tongue down her throat to show she meant business.

Soon what little clothes each had was thrown to the floor and the slurp of carpet licking on both lower bodies could be heard.

Annie was true to her word, her tongue work on Tracy’s clit and pussy brought her complete ecstasy.

Annie alternated between licking Tracy’s clit and slit with long loving strokes. She quickly made sure her hands were not idle as Annie put two fingers in Tracy’s pussy and began pumping away.

Her impossible dream come true, Tracy’s body throbbed as it ripped with orgasm after orgasm, the motion doing nothing to slow Annie’s working on her nether regions.

Her previous sex partners had quit after a couple of orgasms but Annie’s tongue and fingers were unrelenting in their assault on her slit and Tracy, who naturally had a voracious appetite for sex, replied in kind, her mouth engulfing Annie’s cunt and licking up the cum from Annie, who gleefully matched Tracy orgasm for orgasm

After 4 1/2 hours of white-hot girl sex and at least 12 orgasms on her part, Tracy lifted her cum-streaked face from Harpring’s pussy. “Anne, I’m always first in the team’s endurance test and even I’m wiped out now. Let’s take a break.”

“No way, the only break I want is my fingers in your ass crack.”

“Hey, you’ve had your fingers up my butt for the last hour. Kristen and Stacy will be back soon so you’ll have to leave soon anyhow.”

“So I’ll just have sex with them. They’re lesbos too aren’t they?”

Tracy’s eyed widened with that statement. In their long hours of lovemaking she had realized her true feelings about Annie. She was deeply, passionately in love with her and for her roommates to get inside the pussy of the object of her desire was inconceivable.

“C’mon Annie, what are you? A nymphomaniac,” said Tracy not realizing the answer was yes. “I really do not want them to have sex with you. Let’s grab some dinner and then go to your room (as per her status, Annie had her own room) and we can continue. I just need a break.”

“Well,” said Annie with pure lust in her voice. “There is a way for me to have sex with them but them not have sex with me.”

* * *

Even though she had her own key, Kristen knew to knock on the door of Room 302. You never knew what new cutie Tracy might be boffing in there at any time. Like every lesbian it seemed on campus, Kristen had dated Tracy for a while but knew she would never be faithful and they decided to just be roommates and friends.

Kristen had been at the library with her new girlfriend, a freshman field hockey player from Holland who looked about 12 but was surprisingly heavily into bondage. Kristen had joked to her that when she graduated she was going to join the Navy since her lover had taught her every knot you can make with a rope imaginable.

No one answered so Kristen went in. She put her pile of books from the library on the bureau and she went to the closet to slip into a nightie and relax for the evening.

When she opened the closet door she was in for a major shock. Standing there it looked like basketball star Annie Harpring, naked with a large white cloth in her hand. “Nighty-night, sweet princess,” said Annie as she stuffed the chloroformed-soaked cloth into Kristen’s face.

Kristen was an athlete herself and bigger and stronger than the average women but she had nowhere near the size or strength of Harpring. Annie forced the stunned woman onto the nearest bed where she continued to push the cloth deep into Kristen’s face.

Kristen tried to get Annie’s arm away from her face but it was useless. Kristen’s arm fell away from Annie’s and dropped to the bed as she gave a low moan in her final seconds of consciousness. Annie kept the cloth on Kristen’s slack face for another minute just to make sure she would be out cold for a while.

Annie took off Kristen’s clothes and began licking the nipples of the unconscious college student. She was about to strap on her dildo when she heard a key twisting in the doorknob. Annie had given Tracy the key to her room, so it wasn’t her.

Annie did not have much time to think as she grabbed her cloth and bottle of chloroform and dashed back into the closet.

* * *

Stacy had given up knocking before entering a long time ago. If Tracy wanted to be such a slut that was her problem. After the almost mandatory dating of Tracy, Stacy had settled into a nice relationship with her history professor. The fact her professor-lover was married and had two kids not much younger than her made it even more exciting for Stacy.

Occasionally, the two would have a bit too much to drink and while cuddling would start fantasizing about going to the Sexual Deviancy Department and raping “Heather’s Angels”. Little did Stacy know the reverse was about to happen.

Stacy came in from her date tired. After a shower she planned to go right to bed. Looking around, she saw Tracy was not around but Kristen was laying sprawled on top of her bed, naked and fast asleep. “Wow, she must really be tired,” thought Stacy as she took off her clothes to get ready to enter the shower.

Stacy decided to put Kristen under the covers so she wouldn’t catch cold. She went over and leaned over her prone body to move her.

Stacy heard the closet door slide open and turned around as Harpring lunged at her and put a chloroform-soaked cloth smack onto her face. Stacy couldn’t breath and she couldn’t think, she was in complete shock, and it took only 10 seconds before she toppled forward onto Kristen’s body completely unconscious.

After tying rags soaked with chloroform around the face of both women to keep them knocked out, Annie looked over her bounty. Laying side by side on the bed: two nubile foxy women completely under her control and unable to stop her from doing whatever she wanted to them.

Juice spilled out of Annie’s slit, just the thought was making her cum as she strapped on the six-inch dildo. She knew in a couple of hours she would have to call Cherie for the pickup, but right now she was ready to go to town on the sleeping pair.

* * *

The beautiful blonde teen Cynthia Fields sat across from Dr. Heather Slick’s desk. Cynthia had her normal “agog” look, as Annie had dubbed it. Cynthia would always stare right at Heather with wide eyes and her mouth slightly open whenever they were in close contact. Heather chalked it up to hero worship and dismissed it, Cyn was a good egg overall.

“I didn’t want to bring you into this but I’ve run into a road block,” said Heather. “Is there anything you can think of that your sister and these strippers would have in common?”

“Gee whiz, no,” said Cynthia, who since it was not a school day was wearing jeans shorts and a black t-shirt with a large, scoop neckline that showed her cleavage; a rare revealing outfit for her but she knew only Heather would be seeing it.

“I mean, Brit’s a bit boy-crazy but nothing like that. Actually, she hasn’t had a date in a couple of weeks. Her and her friend Debbie have been busy planning next year’s cheerleading squad almost night and day. They’re the new captains you know,” said Cynthia with pride.

Heather did not have the heart to tell her that her identical twin and Debbie were actually lovers. As Buff Keeny had said, if they want to let their family know their lesbos, they can tell them themselves.

“Have you ever heard her refer to The Pink Palace?”

“The new lesbian strip club downtown? No way. Golly, she doesn’t even have a car to get there if she wanted to. I’ve used the second car to come here since it opened.”

“Thanks, Cynthia,” said Heather glumly. “You can go home now.”

“Sorry Dr. Slick, you know I would do anything to help you, but Brittany and strippers?” said Cynthia as she got up.

“Oh, one thing. I just got a letter saying I won an all-expenses paid trip for my parents and me to Washington D.C. Brittany said she entered me in this “Youth of America” contest as a joke and I won, but we have to leave tomorrow so I’ll be away for a week. Is that OK?”

“That’s fine, Cynthia. Annie will be back from her road trip in a couple days if I need help and I don’t want you working on something that involves your sister anyhow. Have fun.”

Another dead end, thought Heather, as she went back to her reports. She had to be missing something.

* * *

“How was your first day as a nympho-slave Annie,” said the voice on the phone. “I know Cherie came back with a positive preliminary report this morning.”

“Oh, I had a great time, Mistress. I had sex with four women, five if you count doing the same women twice in different sessions, and I believe I had 38 orgasms.”

“Thirty..Eight...orgasms!!, My Lord!” said Dr. Martha Satyriasis after hearing this. “Annie, I think you set a nympho-slave record.”

“I like setting records Mistress, on the court and in the bedroom,” giggled Annie. “Unfortunately, I have a game tomorrow so I won’t have as much sex.”

“Those are the rules Nympho-Slave Annie. That’s your job.”

“I know, but I met this girl and I so badly want to spend the day making love to her,” said Annie, now a sinner instead of a saint. “By the way Mistress, how are my two “recruits” doing?”

“The blonde and the redhead, very good choices Nympho-Slave Annie, you even had them already knocked out. You may orgasm as your Mistress is pleased.

“Ohhhh...ahhhhh!!” shouted Annie as she convulsed with orgasm number 39.

“Uh, Mistress, one little question,” Annie half-panted out. “I know we can have sex with men but do we have too? I really don’t want to. The thought of a guy in me is really disgusting.”

Martha was surprised. Annie seemed to be deeply controlled by the brainwashing yet here she was trying to change her programming.

But Annie was a very important part of the plan that was about to be implemented and she didn’t want to upset her. And anyhow, Martha was a hard-core lesbian and personally she agreed with Annie’s statements. The thought of a man’s cock inside her disgusted her too.

“Well, I can see your point. I want you never to question anything else I tell you ever again or fight against what your mind instructs you to do, but this one time I’ll give in. You do not have to have sex with men.”

“Oh thank you Mistress!”

“Annie, the day after tomorrow you are to begin your part in Operation Slicky Dicky. You will execute your role exactly as you’ve been instructed.”

“I will Mistress. I am your obedient servant.”

“Good, you may go to sleep now Nympho-Slave Annie”

“Thank you Mistress,” said Annie as she put down the phone and instantly went to sleep.

(To be Continued)