The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nympho Patrol—Chapter 3

No one under 18 should read this and all characters are pure fiction.

The following is part of a multi-chapter story about mind control and clinical nymphomania. Love feedback so e-mail me. Read and enjoy

III

“Go Annie Go, take her, take her now”!! shouted Dr. Heather Slick at the top of her lungs.

Although her comments could have a sexual meaning, she was director of the Dept. of Sexual Deviancy after all, but the 5,000 other people at College Hall were shouting similar things.

The object of the shouting was Annie Harpring, the star of the university’s basketball team, as the 6-foot blonde’s ponytail bounced furiously back and forth as she sped downcourt on the fastbreak. There were three defenders from archenemy State Tech waiting for her but a spin move and a couple of fakes by Harpring took care of them, and she put the ball in the hoop right before the halftime buzzer sounded to give them the lead.

Slick jumped up in delight at Harpring’s incredible move along with everyone else. However, Heather was more than just another fan. Along with her regular departmental duties, as well as being a sex consultant to the police, Slick was the academic advisor for the women’s basketball team and had a seat right behind their bench.

Since her youth had been spent in beauty pageants (which she usually won) and modeling assignments, Slick had never been able to participate in sports growing up, even though the 5-10 blonde had a silky and athletic looking build, so this was her way of filling in that gap and being part of a team.

Slick would not enjoy any more of Harpring’s play this night as the public address announcer boomed shortly after halftime started: “Dr. Heather Slick please contact police headquarters, this is an emergency, repeat, Dr. Slick please contact the police, it’s an emergency.”

* * *

The pale complexion and the shivering of the young naked semi-conscious man laying on the floor did not mix in with the dark luscious chocolates on display throughout the candy store.

For the second time in less than a week, Slick looked to be dealing with a case of mental breakdown caused by sexual exhaustion, or as Slick termed it to non-medical people: “They had their brains totally fucked to pieces.”

After she checked the vital signs of 25-year-old Billy Wilcox, the son of the store owner who had originally come to close up, the ambulance came to take him away and her police contact, Deputy Commissioner Buff Keeny, came to her with a look of befuddlement.

“Same thing as the Pink Palace?”

“Yep,” Heather said. “Too much sex for too long. I assume the strippers were not at this candy store, so who the heck did this?”

“Two high school girls, cheerleaders yet. They were just named captains of the team and one of them works here so they decided to celebrate, then this guy bumbles in and he joins their celebration.”

“Anything unusual, did you interview the girls already.”

“Yeah, sweet kids and they felt really bad about what happened to the guy. Man, they were hot looking, I don’t think they I could have resisted them either.”

“You couldn’t resist my grandmother Buff,” said Heather, who knew him to be a bit of a horndog. “Anything else I should know.”

“Not really, the girls have no record of trouble.

“...One thing though, do you remember me telling you about the teen lesbos making out in the police bathroom who were suppose to be missing. That’s them. Small world huh?”

“Small world my butt,” said Slick. “I don’t know how, Buff, but it all ties together. The Pink Palace orgy, the missing girls, the missing girls screwing someone almost to death. It’s all one big package but I don’t know the label of that package yet.”

“When will you know?” said Buff. “We have guys dropping like flies now.”

“I’m suppose to write a review on a book about the history of spanking but I’ll get the deadline pushed back and work on this.

“—Damn! I’ll have to miss the basketball team’s road trip now, and Annie is supposed to score her 1,000th career point. I can’t believe I’ll miss that. Annie will kill me.”

* * *

Annie Harpring was in a pretty good mood that night and if she knew of Heather’s predicament probably would have forgiven her.

Taller and bustier and with a few more curves to her body than the slim ex-model, Harpring was drop dead gorgeous. Heather and Annie had become close, as friends, and Heather had hired Harpring to be her research assistant, part-time during basketball season, to show people Annie had brains as well as beauty.

Harpring wasn’t thinking of work as after leading the team to the big win over State Tech, a ton of reporters sought post-game interviews.

By the time Annie was done with the media, the last question having to do with what if Playboy asked her to do a centerfold (“Don’t know, they haven’t ask,” said Annie curtly, she despised questions involving her looks), the arena was empty and she walked by herself back to her dorm room. Normally, Heather would have waited for her.

Annie was a bit distracted as she walked. She didn’t like lying, even to creepy reporters, and she had to the last question.

Playboy had indeed asked her to do a centerfold, for its College Basketball preview edition, and we’re willing to pay big money to get her naked in their magazine.

Harpring did not come from a wealthy family and she knew they could use the money, but after several long talks with Slick she decided it was not something she was comfortable with. Heather had reminded her she was a role model besides an athlete. What would she say to all the little girls who idolized her when they wanted her autograph after posing nude?

As Annie turned the corner the door of a big black car parked there suddenly flew open and Annie was grabbed and quickly pulled inside before she had a chance to react. The car sped off and a wet cloth was immediately shoved in Annie’s face. Harpring had no shot to use her strength or agility to free herself as within five seconds of the cloth hitting her face she lost consciousness.

* * *

“What a piece of ass, huh Cherie,” said Dr. Martha Satyriasis to her assistant, her former 17-year-old intern now become her 19-year-old obedient servant.

“Yes mistress, another pretty one”

Annie Harpring lay in an unconscious heap, strapped tightly onto a hospital-operating table and a ball gag stuffed in her mouth. Her supple, long body was totally nude and Harpring’s large breasts were going up and down in a steady fashion. There was a small bandage on top of her pussy as Satyriasis had just increased the size of her clit to 3 times what it had been.

“Will I get to have sex with this one too, mistress?” said Cherie, a small busty brunette most people would describe as “cute”.

“My goodness Cherie, you have become quite the little slut since I’ve brought in fresh nympho-slaves,” said Martha as Cherie lowered her head in embarrassment, although she knew it was quite true.

“...Yes, once she has gone through the programming you may have sex with her, but not for too long because she has a game in two days and if she missed it that would draw publicity.”

Ever since being fired from the university Satyriasis, ironically her name was also the medical term for male nymphomania, had worked on a way to make people sex-obsessed to prove her theory it would be a better world if everyone had a lot more sex. Becoming a best-selling author allowed her to finance her experiments.

First she had to find a way to control people’s minds. For two years she had worked on poor Cherie’s brain before she found the way to accomplish it, turning Cherie from submissive girlfriend into Martha’s fuck toy.

Since Cherie was now her mindless slave, Martha could make her have sex anytime so for the second part of her experiment, getting people permanently turned on, Satyriasis had used the Pink Palace strippers, the cheerleaders and now Harpring as subjects.

(Her last two selections were not random as she had a personal agenda to attend to as well.)

“I think I’ve got the correct commands down now Cherie, let’s begin or you won’t have any ‘cuddle time’ with your basketball star.”

“Right away, mistress”

Annie was starting to stir but Martha quickly injected her with muscle relaxants. She would be awake but unable to move. Cherie brought in the equipment and set up.

Martha focused on the left side of Harpring’s forehead into the sight of her laser beam. Below the skin and bones on that part of the face was the medulla, the part of the brain that controlled reason and thought.

Although Annie could not move, her eyes showed sheer terror and moved around panic-stricken. The green laser beam shot down and Annie felt a warmth on her face.

After a few minutes the beam was shut off, Harpring’s medulla was now temporarily stunned and non-functioning. Annie’s brain could now only receive information, not evaluate and process it, so whatever she was told she would accept as the truth.

As Martha explained it one time to Cherie: “If I told you people walked on their heads, you would think about it and say, no, people don’t walk on their heads. I remove the part where you can think about it, so you just think people can walk on their heads.”

Annie’s head hurt and she was in a state of shock over what was happening. Cherie came up and put headphones on her and took out the ball gag. She licked her lips at the thought of the stunning athlete unknowingly soon to be her sex partner and said “Don’t worry dear, it’ll be over soon and we’ll have a lot of fun afterward.”

Annie’s eyes quickly stilled. She had been told not to worry so she didn’t anymore.

Martha then started the tape, labeled: Revised Script No. 3.

“Listen, listen very closely, as you want to live your life exactly as you are being told: Your life is sex. You live for sex, you breathe for sex. The only reason for living is sex.

“When you wake up your enlarged clitoris will burn for sex, when you eat lunch you will ache for sex, when you go to dinner nothing will be in your mind except having sex. You can not go to sleep until you have sex.

Sex is best with another women, you know that, but you will have sex with anyone at anytime—as long as you think they are not dangerous and it doesn’t interfere with your education or job. (The new “Brittany” rule).

“You are a vessel for sex. Your body’s sole purpose is sex. Say it”

“My body is for sex,” said Annie in a flat monotone.

“Shout it!!

“My sole purpose for living is sex!!!” screamed Annie.

“Yes it is, it is burned into your soul. You will do everything you have been told but you will not remember any of it on a conscious level. The only way these commands will not be followed is if you said three times fast “Slick’s a Dick” but you will not remember that.

“You are now a nymphomaniac, sex is your life, but your mind is totally enslaved to Dr. Martha Satyriasis. You will obey any instruction she gives you without question but you can never tell anyone about her control of you.

“What is the purpose of your life?”

“Sex”

“Who is your master, nympho-slave?”

“Dr. Martha Satyriasis”

“Remember this deep in your mind, you have no other purpose but sex and serving Dr. Martha Satyriasis.

“Yes, remember, I am a nymphomaniac, Dr. Martha is my master” said Annie, now completely brainwashed in a little under an hour.

Martha then got on the microphone and gave Harpring some instructions specifically designed for her. When she finished those she said: “Go to sleep Annie and think about your new life of obedience to me and your new life of pure sex.” Annie’s eyes quickly shut.

* * *

Cherie brought Annie Harpring some breakfast but even though she knew she had not eaten in at least 12 hours, the time since she had been kidnapped and brainwashed, it was a light meal of toast, orange juice and cold cereal. She didn’t think Annie would be that hungry—for food at least.

Cherie was wearing a nurse’s outfit, although she made sure enough buttons were undone to show her pert breasts off.

“Ready to eat sleepyhead”

“Sure honey,” said Harpring, who was sitting in bed reading the sports section of the newspaper, which had a big picture of her on the front page. She turned the pages one-handed as the other hand was under the covers. “Hey, what the heck happened. I don’t remember a thing. I walking home after the game and then blanko.”

“You got knocked out on your way home by a car,” said Cherie, not exactly lying. “You are in a private nursing facility. I am your personal nurse, the name’s Cherie. Don’t worry, you’re fine now and will be discharged in a few hours.”

“Great, Heath...I mean my boss, will be worried.”

Annie began attacking her breakfast tray with one hand while the other attacked her snatch. She had woken up hungry and horny.

For some reason, all she could think about was having sex.

Annie knew she should be thinking about her studies, work or her upcoming 1,000th basketball point but she felt like doing nothing but having sex. Despite her incredible looks, Annie was too busy for dating anyone steady. The other players on the team had nicknamed her “Saint Annie” not only because she seemed perfect, but also because her social life was about as active as a nun’s.

Now, she figured her brain had rebelled and it was trying to make up for lost time.

She had three fingers hard at work on her cunt, completely shaved for basketball season, but as she eyed Cherie she continued to get even wetter and her clit was on fire with desire.

“I’m done nurse,” said Annie, pushing the tray away. “Uh, Cherie. Do I have anything like therapy planned before I leave.”

“No, you can sit in bed and do whatever you want until you leave,” said Cherie who could tell Annie was bursting with lust.

“Well,” said Annie, licking her lips. “What if I wanted to like, you know, screw someone. I’m free to do that, right?”

“As your personal nurse, I would have to insist if you are going to screw anyone here, it would have to be me,” said Cherie as she unbuttoned the rest of her nurse’s blouse.

Annie stood up and quickly took off her hospital gown. Revealing 6-feet of her luscious blonde body to Cherie, she said: “Well, I don’t want to go against hospital policy.”

Cherie quickly took off her skirt (she had not worn a bra or panties) and was as naked as Harpring when they tumbled onto the bed.

Cherie had been waiting for this moment even longer than Annie had and she quickly began passionately kissing Harpring, making sure to use plenty of tongue.

Annie began licking Cherie’s nipples while she went straight to Annie’s now huge clit and began rubbing it gently. “OOOH, yea” shouted Annie.

Annie continued to fondle her breasts and rub her nipples. Cherie began licking Annie’s huge but firm breasts in circles, making sure she got her areolas, while she continued to work Harpring’s clit with loving strokes.

It didn’t take long for Annie, in her worked up state, to orgasm as she let out a shriek of warning

before her love juices poured out of her. Her cumming had turned on Cherie enough where she then orgasmed, the two of them bouncing around the bed with hips bucking and breasts flying all over their bodies. Their shouting was so loud that if they had been in a real hospital; even the patients in a coma would have awaked.

‘That was great,” said Annie after it was over, her mind telling her she was far from finished. “Now, I want more. A lot more.”

Harpring grabbed the much-smaller Cherie and flipped her to the other side of her and they went into a “69”. Cherie had never had a hairless pussy before but found it inviting, she dove right in with her tongue and began lapping away inside. Annie moaned her approval as she licked Cherie’s clit with long, wet strokes of her tongue.

“Screw me, just screw my brains out,” shouted Annie, who even in her new role as nymphomaniac-slave could not bring herself to curse. “Oh, jeez. Bang me, Bang me!!!!!!”

Annie’s hips went high in the air as she orgasmed. The air was filled with cries of joy as Cherie’s shouting soon joined her. The bed shuddered with the bucking of their hips up and down in sexual delight.

“You’re are just a great fuck,” said Cherie laying exhausted on the bed. “I’m so tired.”

“Really, thanks” said Annie as if thanking a teammate for a good pass. “I actually still want more sex but if you are tired, I think there is a way we both can be happy.”

Annie reached over to her bedside table and opened a drawer, somehow she knew what was there. She took out a white rag, a large bottle of clear liquid and a six-inch long strap-on dildo. Her deepest sexual fantasy was about to come true.

(to be continued)