The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not the Alice He Once Knew

By Kentauros

Part 4

Alice told James that she wasn’t going to quit working at the charity after all, and he was happy to have the wool pulled over his eyes. In reality, Alice turned in her two weeks notice and used the day to start growing her power as an influencer. Her good looks made this very easy, and she got a thrill living her secret double life.

Whenever she was at home, she pretended to be the sweet, caring girlfriend James wanted. But during the day, she was out shopping, or taking pictures in beautiful parks or coffee shops, or hanging out with more popular influencers trying to grow her audience. Within a few months, she had started to outshine all of the people she had collaborated with, and people were really connecting with her aesthetic. And of course, she knew that a solid contingency in her fan base were reply guys and male hangers on who harbored delusions of someday getting with her. As if.

There were a few close calls where James almost found out about her real job. One day, when Alice was out taking pictures at the mall, she managed to spot James just in time to avoid running into him. She realized she was going to need to be more careful, so she asked James to set up an app on his phone that allowed her to track his movements all the time. He wasn’t suspicious of her at all, and he didn’t mind that she didn’t want to extend the same courtesy to him. So, now, whenever she went out, she knew exactly where James was.

This had also enabled her other big pastime. Stepping out on James. She could never be satisfied with a manlet like James. She needed a real man—and with the ability to know where James was at all times, she was now free to seek out what she needed at seedy bars and strip clubs, and soon she had a regular list of booty calls she could rely on for a good time.

She did slow down sex with James. He had been disappointed, but just as she suspected from a weak-willed man like him, he respected her when she said “no” more and more frequently.

As their wedding approach, their sex life had slowed down to a trickle.

On the day of the wedding, all of their friends showed up. It was a big important day, and nobody wanted to miss it. James was surprised that her bridesmaids were all people she met within the last few montsh—models from Instagram, Tik Tok and Youtube mostly. Not her friends and coworkers from college and her charity work, but vain women who Alice wouldn’t have been caught dead with before. But he loved Alice, and he wouldn’t let himself see all of the red flags that had accumulated.

Maybe he should have been more suspicious.

Because the morning of the wedding, Alice got an email with her latest earnings across her various online endeavors. Her income was considerable. It probably helped that she had started an Only Fans recently, and her built in audience had happily jumped ship to start support her.

But one very important thing became very clear to Alice. Marrying James would be a mistake.

She was making much more than him now. She didn’t need his money to keep her afloat while she pretended to work at the charity. She didn’t care that the invites had been sent out, that people had taken time off and flown across the country to see her and James get married. She only cared about herself and her career.

And so, on the day of her wedding, she simply didn’t show up.

She wasn’t there as murmuring started in the crowd. She wasn’t there as the bridesmaids started looking for her. She wasn’t there as James got told the bad news.

Nope, Alice decided to celebrate her new independence by getting a last minute flight to Bali. She was already planning all the pictures she would take for her audience there, as she set her phone to “Do Not Disturb” and ignored all of the calls from people wondering why she wasn’t at the wedding. She didn’t owe them an explanation—they were little people, who were beneath and influencer like her, and she didn’t need any of them anymore.

Bali was beautiful. She loved doing yoga, and feeling super spiritual and sexy. She loved being in the land of the gods, and taking risque pictures in front of sacred trees and temples. And she loved being away from James once and for all. If she never saw him again, it would be perfect in her view. She had already moved her wardrobe and all its essentials out of the house, so by the time James left the wedding venue he was going to come home to an empty and ransacked house.

James came home that night broken-hearted. What had happened? Where was Alice? And when he got home, the mystery deepened. This made no sense—Alice had been so in love with him, why would she do something like this? Why would she abandon him completely on the day of the wedding?

He tried doing everything he could to find out what happened to her. She had taken nearly everything with her—the only thing she had left behind was a notebook where it became clear that she had been planning her escape for months. He also realized that she hadn’t been working a the charity—as the notebook recorded tons of meetings with Instagram models and streamers when she should have been at work. Calling the charity confirmed that she had actually quit shortly after that fateful weekend at the state faire.

James did some googling, and was finally able to find the stage name that Alice performed under. He found her OnlyFans, her Instagram, and the merch story where she was selling her own custom make up line, as well as clothes she had worn and worked out in.

James was heartbroken and confused. He was disgusted. He realized that he had never actually turned his girlfriend back to normal. She had probably pretended to be hypnotized by him, and had been pretending to be her old self this whole time. The real Alice, the woman he loved hadn’t existed for several months now.

James decided to see if he could find out what ultimately happened to hypnotist from the state faire. Maybe he could finally fix what had gone wrong, maybe if he could get him in front of Alice, everything would go back to normal. They could get married in a small ceremony, apologize to all of their friends and family, and start living the life they were always meant to live. If not, he’d just have to find another hypnotist to fill his place. James would stop at nothing to get back the woman he loved.

James called around, and was grateful to learn that Dr. Senmensa had recovered. He got his number, and gave him a call.

“Oh, I’m so glad I was able to find you. I was worried after I heard about the accident,” James said.

“It’s been a rough road to recovery, but I’ve been in physical therapy and feel a lot better,” the hypnotist replied. “Why are you calling me?”

“Well, it’s about a rather sensitive matter,” James said. “Could we meet up? I would rather discuss this in person.”

Dr. Senmensa reluctantly agreed, and the two of them were soon meeting in a park.

“Well, what’s all of the mystery for?” the hypnotist asked.

James explained the situation, and the hypnotist’s eyes grew by the moment. Dr. Senmensa did feel bad about all the trouble he had accidentally caused, but he was most worried about the legal liability he might be subject to if James or a dehypnotized Alice ever decided to sue him. No, that wouldn’t do at all. Dr. Senmensa became sure of one thing—he needed to close off any posibility of this all coming to bite him in the ass. He had a career, a life, to get back to, and he wasn’t going to let some petty problem with a couple prevent his triumphant return after his long period of convalescence and recovery.

“You know what, James,” Dr. Senmensa said. “You’re clearly very stressed, why don’t I help you relax a bit.” He took out his phone, and suddenly strange tones were playing.

“Hey, wait,” James said. “I don’t wanna, don’t want...” The tones were so relaxing, they were making it so hard to concentrate.

“Just relax, James,” Dr. Senmensa said. “Don’t worry so much. Close your eyes and listen to me.”

James couldn’t resist the strange sounds, or Dr. Senmensa’s relaxing voice.

“Good, James, good. Close your eyes. Fall asleep, and listen to what I have to say.”

James couldn’t resist anymore, he slumped forward.

“Now, James, I think you’re a bit confused about your relationship to Alice. You think she is your girlfriend, who you almost married, correct?”

James whispered, “Yes.”

“Well, you’re wrong, James. This is just a delusion you conjured up about your favorite cam girl. You wished you were in a relationship with her, and so you’ve made up this elaborate fiction about being her girlfriend all these years. But you don’t know her, you’ve never lived with her. She’s a total stranger outside of her online presence.”

“Alice is... total stranger.”

“That’s right,” the hypnotist said. “Forget about ever having sex with her. Forget about dating her. Think about the person you were before you met her, when you were single and become that person again.”

James felt memories melting away, being suppressed, buried deep in his unconscious. He felt a strange sense of loss, but couldn’t remember why. All he knew was that he was a lonely virgin. He had never had sex, never even kissed a girl. He was 24 years old, and had never been in a relationship. All he had was work.

“You’re obsessed with Alice’s online presence. You follow her everywhere, and she is your greatest source of sexual fantasies. That’s all she’s ever been to you—a girl in a screen.”

James felt those words wash over him. Even without his relationship with Alice, he might still have had a chance for a normal life with another woman, but his brain became rewired to match that new reality. He was just a loser, obsessed with Alice. He didn’t know her, but she was the hottest person to ever live, and he would remain her devotee until the end times. Why would he date a real flesh and blood girl, when they could never compare to the doses of Alice he could get on his screen.

“I want you to completely forget about ever going to any of my hypnosis shows. You don’t know me, and neither you, nor Alice have ever been hypnotized by me. Now wake up when I snap on three. One, two, three.” Snap.

* * *

James sat on the park bench for a time, feeling sorry for himself. The strange sitting next to him got up and left, and James just felt bad about his life. He needed some dopamine. He smiled remembering his favorite sexy influencer online. He started getting aroused, and realized he had to get home.

He walked hurriedly to his car, trying to hide his erection, without much success. Oh, well. He would be home soon, and it wouldn’t matter.

James arrived home, and rushed up to his bedroom. He didn’t care that the house seemed empty—that was his existence. A lonely hermit, with only a screen and his hand to keep him company. He pulled up Alice’s latest video, of her in a swim suit, and started masturbating. He finished, and as he was coming down from the high his arousal, he felt sad. But it didn’t last—this was his life now, an endless loop of going to work and coming home ot masturbate to Alice. The most fun part was pretending that they had a relationship together.

In her videos, Alice was a bit abrasive and bitchy (though she was more than hot enough to make up for it), but in James’ fantasies, she was kind and supportive. She would always know exactly what to say to calm him down, or stop him from going to deep into his negative thoughts. James knew it was a pathetic fantasy—not only was he making up this silly relationship in his head, he was even pretending that her personality was completely different from what it actually was.

Sure, he might have been able to find a kind girl like the one he imagined, but he was to unsure of himself to ever risk putting himself out there. He would remain content with an endless stream of fap-worthy content, and his imagination. Sure, it was lonely, but he was old enough to have stopped believing in a soul mate. There would never be a girl exactly like the one he imagined out there anyways. At least, not one that would ever consider dating him.

He didn’t even mind as her Only Fans became much more overtly pornographic over the following months. She started including guys in her videos, and James was happy to imagine it was him there in their place. He couldn’t have been more different than the hunky, muscular guys with huge cocks she was fucking in her video. But he could always dream.