The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nicole’s Competitive Spirit Helps Her Out In A Difficult Class

Nicole Messer was bound and determined to finish at the top of her class. She had at least a 0.2 GPA lead over the next closest student heading into her last semester. She was sure she could get As in her last 4 classes before graduation. She knew she had at least one A all but guaranteed. She had signed up for an advanced psychology class, even though she was a business major. The key was that the class was taught by John Johnson, one of her dad’s best friends. He would give her an A no matter what, she was sure. After all, “Uncle John’ had known her since she was like 6 years old or something.

Once classes started, Nicole was surprised how complicated the class was. Every student, except her, was a psychology major and was well acquainted with the terminology and concepts something Nicole failed to considered when she thought she signed up for an easy A. Still, she was not the type to just give up. In fact she was the top grade getter because she never gave up. So she studied tremendously over the next serval weeks to get up to speed. She knew she wouldn’t be a psych-major, but she wanted to keep up enough to get her A.

In one class, however, she was woefully unprepared for the subject matter and asked Professor Johnson—Uncle John—if he could meet him after class. He led her to his office.

“Have a seat Nicki.”

“Thanks Professor Johnson.” Nicole sat.

“You mean …?”

“Sorry. Thanks Uncle John.” Nicole blushed a bit. She had always called him that, but still they were both on campus and she tried hard to keep up decorum.

“So what’s on your mind Nicki?”

“Well, I have to admit, this class is a bit harder than I anticipated. But I am bound and determined to get an A anyway, and just wondered what help you might suggest.” Nicole didn’t want to put him on the spot and insist or beg that she get an A. She just wanted some … leniency.

“Well I was surprised when I saw you enrolled in the class Nicole. I don’t get too many future business leaders taking this high of a level of psych classes. So I can see why you might feel … overwhelmed. But not too worry. I know you are very bright and I will see you through this. But I won’t just hand you an A. You have to show me something.”

Nicole smiled and nodded. Of course Profess… Uncle John. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“Good. Let’s start with some basics. As we have learned so far in the class, there early scholars of modern psychology and psychiatry wanted to get a base line of a subjects thinking. Rational. Inflated. Perverse. Psychotic. Whatever, as there are many personality types. And some of the early tests of that were the famous ink blot tests.”

“Yes. Ummmm. Doctor Rorschach came up with these I think.”

“Very good Nicki.” She smiled wide. “And to start to understand how these worked, we need to put them to use. So I am going to give you a set of 10 cards. I want you to study them intently for the next hour. You may use my office. I’ll step out to get a coffee I think anyway. When I return, we can discuss them and see what you think of these types of tests and whether they can fully measure a personality type.”

Nicole nodded. “So just like what …? Stare at them?”

“Well yes and no Nicki. Yes, please do stare. See deep inside them. But think about how the shapes might appear to a “normal” person and what a “psychotic” person might see differently. It will take great concentration. But then, I have never known you to give anything other than your best.”

Nicole smiled wide. Her competitive nature was known among her family and friends for years and obviously it spilled over into school too. Uncle John knew her since she was little and probably kept an eye on her in college, so he was right about that. She would earn her A. Hell if she worked hard enough, she might get the top grade in the class. That would certainly “show” those psych majors a thing or two.

“I find that classical music also helps Nicki. He turned on the stereo in his office. Just listen and stare and think hard. I’ll be back soon.” Uncle John left and Nicole sat back and grabbed the first card.

She did notice the office was a bit warm, almost relaxing. Add the very soft pleasant music and she could see the appeal of being a college professor. It was so cozy, so calming. She looked hard at the first ink blot. It wasn’t really any shape per se. It was just a blob. But she knew if she stared long enough, she’d start to see things. The music was so calming too, helping her brain sink deep into the picture. She started to think about how long she had known Professor Johnson … Uncle John. As long as she could remember. He used to come to the house regularly along with plenty of other friends and colleagues of her dad. By the time she was a teenager, she got to stay up later and later. She even wore some fancy dresses to some parties her parents threw. The men seemed to stare at her. Maybe they were noticing her growing chest. She did get big early and fast. She recalled being a C cup by 14 and a D by 16. The men always seemed to gather around her, particularly if she wore a lower cut dress or if her parents threw a pool party and she wore a bikini. God, all those old men staring at her. She loved the attention. Too bad they aren’t here for her to show off now that she has an E cup. I wonder if Uncle John notices how big I am. I sure hope so. I mean yes, I am plenty smart and work hard, but I still like men, important men, important older men, to look at my chest. It makes me feel so warm. God, it is warm in here. Nicole soon slipped her sweatshirt off. She only had a thin T-Shirt on underneath, and no bra. Still it was good to cool down.

The music suddenly stopped and Nicole looked up. She was still staring at the first card and Uncle John was standing there, having turned off the stereo.

“Oh. Ummmm wow. I must have been really caught up in these cards.”

“I am sure. They can really draw you in sometimes. Tell me, what did you see in that card, the one you’re holding?”

“Oh. Ummmm. Well it’s hard to say.”

“It doesn’t have to be anything specific, like I see a moth, or a firetruck, or anything like that Nicki. Just tell me how it made you feel.”

“Oh like happy. I was thinking about back when I was a kid and you and dad’s friends would come over and how you all looked at …. “ Nicole blushed. “… I mean, how you all used to come over and have fun at the parties my parents threw.”

“Yes, those were good times. And staring at this made you think back to that. Hmmmmm. Interesting.”

Nicole smiled. “Is that like a good thing?”

“Oh there are no good or bad things when one explores the mind Nicki. Just interesting things.”

Nicole suddenly noticed when he said “interesting” he was staring at her chest. Oh god. I only have a t-shirt on. I bet … Nicole could feel her nipples were hard for sure. He was staring. It was so embarrassing. She tried to figure out a way to get him to stop looking, so she pointed at the card. “See how … I mean, like how this might make one feel … nostalgic?” Maybe once he looks I can slip my sweatshirt back on.

But he didn’t take his eyes off her chest. “Like I say Nicki, it isn’t a thing to see. It is just a feeling. I am glad you were able to think about happy times at home with your parents and with their old fogy friends like me.” Nicole nodded. I guess it is nice to think about that. And maybe he isn’t staring at my chest. Maybe he is thinking about old times too. “Now tell me about the next one?”

Nicole blushed again. “Oh. I never got to a second one. I was so caught up in the first one and …. Is that bad?”

He laughed. “Not at all Nicki. It shows that you took it very seriously. Someone with a drive such as yours, I would expect nothing less. I’ll tell you what, you come back after class tomorrow and we will go over more OK?” Nicole smiled as she was super competitive and it was her drive, her work ethic, that made her stare so intently. She nodded and stood up and shook his hand and felt her chest bounce when she did. Oh god. So embarrassing. As soon a she stepped out of his office, she slid on her sweatshirt. She didn’t want her hard nipples on display over the whole campus.

The next day, Nicole dressed similarly, but made a mental note to keep her sweatshirt on inside Uncle John’s office. After her last class, she went to Uncle John’s office. She knocked and entered when she heard his voice call for her to do so.

“Hiya Uncle John.”

“Good afternoon Nicki. I trust your classes went well today.”

“Oh yeah. Tuesdays are easier, I only have 1 class. Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays are much harder. I have 4 classes each day, yours being the last one.”

“Very good. Well let’s return to the ink blots.” He handed her the set of 10 cards again, turned on the stereo, and stood up. “I’ll let you stare and study them for a bit and come back soon, just like yesterday.”

Nicole nodded. “Thanks Uncle John.” After he left, she stared at a card. It was hard to tell if it was the same one from yesterday or a different one. It was all just a funny shaped blob. But damnit, the office is even warmer today. Nicole decided to keep her sweatshirt on, however, and just concentrate. She let the music enter her mind and soon she was staring deep. What do I see? There must be something there. But Uncle John said it is more of a feeling than a thing. Maybe like the feeling I get when he stares at my boobs. I mean it is kind of creepy. He is old, like my dad. Fat too. But still it’s nice to know that men of that age still look and that I can make them look. I wonder if they think about …? Oh wow. I bet he wants to see my boobs. I bet they all do. I guess he must. He is a man. And all men think that way I guess. I mean who doesn’t love big boobs? I wonder if they think about … oh god. I bet they want to fuck me too. But I’m really not the kind of girl who shows off or acts like a bimbo. Only girls with big boobs act that way … oh wait. I guess I have them. Are all E cup girls bimbos? Definitely not, because I am totally like not a bimbo. I mean I could pass for one. I would have to wear shorter dresses, hell dresses in the first place. I only wear jeans. I bet Uncle John would like to see me in a dress, one that highlights my boobs. I wonder if dad’s other friends would like that too. I bet they would. I love making them, any fat old man, happy. I want daddy to be proud of me and to be pleased with me. I want Uncle John and all of daddy’s friends to be pleased by me … errr with me (giggle) too. That’s why I work so hard. To be able to get old fat important men to notice me and think that I am more than a big set of bobbies, even though I am totally that too. I mean even though I am super smart, I could totally wear a dress and maybe have some cleavage for them to see too. They deserve it. They are so nice to me, and I should be nice back by showing off my boobs more. Yeah, a dress, with cleavage, so they can see my big boobies. My big fuckable boobies. All for those important older men. I bet …

The music stopped and Uncle John was sitting at his desk. He smiled wide. “You were really concentrating hard Nicki.”

“Oh yeah.” She laughed a bit nervously. “I guess I got really into this one today.” Holding up the card in her hand.

“I can see that. I am impressed with your concentration. You even worked up a sweat.”

“Oh yeah. I guess between all my thinking and the sweatshirt and …” Nicole thought how it was silly to keep on a sweatshirt. It’s not that bad that Uncle John will look at my boobs. Besides, he is a powerful fat old man, he almost deserves to look at some nice fuckable boobs after his long day of work. “You don’t mind if I take off my sweatshirt, do you Uncle John?”

“Of course not Nicki. I would hate for you to be uncomfortable.”

Nicole smiled wide and slowly lifted off her sweatshirt. She felt her t-shirt riding up as she did and uncovered a small part of the bottom of her boobs when she finally got the sweatshirt off. She blushed and tugged her t-shirt down. It was all wet from being so warm and she was sure her nipples and even her areolas were clearly seen through her wet t-shirt. God. I bet he must love that I am here so he can see my big boobies. I wonder if he wants me to take off my t-shirt. I bet Uncle John would love to see them. They are probably bigger than any others he has ever seen. Nicole stared to feel wet in her jeans now too. God, Nicole get yourself together. It’s not like he is gonna fuck me right now. I mean I wish, but I’m just a dumb college girl, and he is an important fat old man.

“…Nicole?”

“Huh?”

“I was saying how you were really concentrating and wondered how that made you feel.”

God, I was too busy thinking about wondering if Uncle John wants to fuck me that I daydreamed. But that is how I feel too. I can’t say that. It would be super embarrassing to admit to wanting him to fuck me. “Oh. Yeah, well like I felt nostalgic again. And happy. And super horn… errr super wanting to get lay… Get busy with my homework so I am ready for all my classes tomorrow.” God, I almost told him how horny I was. He must think I am a ditz, although I kinda am one.

He smiled. “I see. Well yes, when one thinks about the past often one thinks about how hard she has to work to get back to those good feelings. So hard work and dedication, traits you certainly have Nicki. I have no doubt that your work will someday lead to you heading up a company. I can just see you as swallowing up your competition and letting everyone see you shine.”

Nicole smiled and nodded. “Thanks Uncle John. I think I can totally swallow.” She put her hands over her mouth and blushed severely. “I mean like swallow up those who try to put hard things in my way.” She blushed more. “I mean like shine after I get cum over me … “ Oh my god Nicole, get yourself together. “… I mean overcome obstacles. Yeah, that’s what I mean.”

He smiled and nodded. Good he didn’t notice the implications of what I just said. He thinks of me as a good girl and I totally am. I just like old men and them to look at my fuckable boobs. And yeah, I guess I wouldn’t mind a good fucking from them, even though I am totally a good girl. It’s not my fault that my tits are so fuckable and that I know it and it makes me horny.

“You look like maybe you’ve had enough from all the concentrating Nicki. How about we continue tomorrow?”

Nicole nodded and agreed. She needed to get out of there before she said anything else stupid.

She ran out of the building, forgetting her wet t-shirt was all that hid her chest from the view of everyone on campus. She got plenty of looks as her tits bounced, but was too busy to notice.

Once she got home, Nicole undressed and got into just a nightie. Normally she wore t-shirts to bed, but she just felt like her favorite pink babydoll was the thing tonight. She had several dreams where she worked at her dad’s company, but as a secretary. She was always behind in her work because she always snuck away from her desk when her dad wasn’t looking to go to other executives’ offices and let them fuck her bent over their desks. She was fucked at least twice a day by different executives. And at the end of each day, she would go home, often without her panties on any longer, riding in the car as her dad drove them home. He never knew his daughter was the company slut. Nicole woke with her nightie hiked up, one hand over a tit, another caressing over her clit. Her sheets were soaked with her own cum. She smiled thinking about her dream before she gasped. Oh god, Nicole, stop this. I am an A student, not a slut.

Nicole showered and dressed. She wore a dress today because she remembered how much Uncle John likes her in dresses—she thinks so, he never said. The dress was short and a bit tight. If she went braless, her boobs would bounce all over, but her thick bra was just not right. She remembered she had a pretty lace shelf bra that pushed her boobs up and she looked great with that on. Perfect, a lace shelf bra and a pretty dress that is so low cut that the bra practically puts over half my boobies on display. Uncle John will like that.

She went to her classes and got a few looks. At lunch, she realized that she forgot to wear panties. She turned red even though she was the only one who knew. Her dress was short, but not THAT short, so luckily no one would see her bare pussy. Then off to Uncle John’s class. She sat in the front row today hoping he’d notice how nice her boobs looked in her dress. By the end of class, she was day dreaming and her dress had hiked up so much that if Uncle John was standing just right, he might be able to see she forgot panties. Luckily, he wasn’t looking there, but she was day dreaming for a while, so … maybe? God, I wonder if he thinks I am coming on to him by showing him my pussy. I mean I wasn’t trying to, but god, if he wanted to fuck me, I would have to let him. But his eyes were just on my chest. Oh god, maybe he wants to fuck them. Fuck, I am so horny. Nicole felt her nipples were rock hard and was fairly certain that given her bra and dress choice today, everyone else could see.

She waited until the rest of the class let out and walked back with Uncle John to his office for more tutoring. When she got inside his office she stared to lift her dress off before she realized that it was a dress and not a sweatshirt. She giggled and hoped he didn’t notice, but was sure he must have seen her ass and maybe her pussy. God. Stop being such a ditz girl.

She sat down as Uncle John got out the ink blot cards. He tuned on the music and told her he was going to stay and grade papers while she looked over the cards. “Ok Uncle John.”

She started to look carefully trying to see an image or at least start to feel some emotion. She listened carefully to the relaxing music as that always helped. It was funny because it was almost as if the music was talking to her, which obviously it was not. It was classical music, not some voice over instructing her like she was a toy obeying commands. Still, she started to think about how silly she was acing today. First, she had that wild dream last night. Then, she forgot to wear panties. She day dreamed more during class. And worse, she almost took off her dress upon walking inside Uncle John’s office. God, what he must think of me now. I am a top student, not some bimbo who had big tits for old fat men like Uncle John and all of daddy’s other friends to stare at. Still they would probably stare anyway, and really who could blame them. Besides my boobs look so good in this dress I wore today. She reached up and felt them, and she slowly caressed her chest as she thought about how much she loved Uncle John looking at her gigantic titties. It made her so wet. Another hand reached down and slowly slid her dress up to her hips and she slowly traced a fingertip over her slit. God. I would love to have Uncle John stare at my titties all day. Maybe even fuck them. I bet he has a great cock that would get swallowed up by my mounds until it got swallowed up by my mouth. God, I love it when men fuck my tits and my mouth. Old fat men, with thick cocks. Hairy balls. I bet they would love to have me lick their balls. I wonder if Uncle John would like me to do that right now. Just lick and lick his balls and his shaft until his cock stared to spurt all over me. Mmmmmm that would feel so … Nicole’s finger was pressing inside her slit on her swollen clit. She was so turned on. Maybe he would call me a good girl as he …. She gritted her teeth as she felt her pussy gush. Imagining Uncle John’s cock spurting on her face calling her a good girl.

“Nicole? Can you hear me?”

Nicole dropped her hand off her chest and slid her other hand up. She looked up and saw Uncle John staring at her with a worried look on his face. “Oh good. You’re ok. For a moment I thought you were sick. You were moaning like you had an upset stomach or something.”

Nicole blushed. Oh god. I made myself cum. Good thing Uncle John has no idea and thinks I was just sick. “Oh … ummmmm …. Yeah. I must have had a bad lunch or something. I wanted a thick juicy tube steak, but they were … errr, I mean a cream filled …. Errr …. ummm… gosh Uncle John. I must be sick, I don’t even remember what I wanted for lunch other than a big blast of protein. I just know that I really need …..” Nicole had a look of desire on her face. She wanted cock so bad. Not just any cock. Fat old man cock. God Nicole, get your head together. You are not a slut for Uncle John, even though he probably would love for me to be his slut. I mean imagine how happy he would be if he could fuck my tits and face and call me names and … fuck. Stop it. He is right here. Say something … something not stupid. Nicole smiled. “I’m sorry Uncle John. I am not sure who came on me … I mean what came over me. I just want to get home and give head … errr go to bed.”

He smiled kindly. Uncle John is such a nice man. I am glad he doesn’t know what a stupid slut I am. “Not to worry Nicole. You’ve been working so hard on these studies. Perhaps you’d like to just rest here for a bit on my sofa while I grade papers. Then maybe we can continue.”

Nicole smiled. “Thanks Uncle John. Yeah. I’d like that.” She got up from her chair, and walked over to the sofa on the side of the office. She laid down and tried to relax.

“I’ll turn down the lights a bit and play something more soothing.”

Uncle John did just that. He even placed a speaker nearby so to help her relax more. There was a nice sofa pillow and soon Nicole closed her eyes and tried to rest. She thought about graduation day. She would wear very pretty dress, cut low enough to expose 80% of her tits which were pushed up in a lace bra. The dress was short and she wore fancy stockings, the tops of which could be seen because her dress was so short. She was the valedictorian, and went up to the podium to give a speech. Uncle John was up there too. He was still addressing the crowd, so she knelt down and took out the other microphone from his pants and used that to give her speech. She had a hard time talking as she bobbed her mouth on the microphone and pretty soon the microphone started oozing and she had to swallow it all up because it would get all over her pretty dress. She got lots of applause anyway for giving what Uncle John called the best cum-mencement speech ever by a class sucka-dick-torian. Nicole moaned as she was praised for giving the best speech. After she stepped off the podium she was greeted with several other microphones all of which belonged to other old professors and friends of her dad. They must be part of the media or something and wanted to report about her great work as a student. She gave an interview to each man, although each had a microphone so close to her face that she ended up putting each one in her mouth until the man was satisfied with her answers. She had never felt so happy. She was even given a sash to wear over her dress. But her dress somehow fell off. But the sash was pretty and read “best head of class.” She was so proud to be voted for giving the best head.

“Nicole?” She felt a hand on her shoulder. She woke to see Uncle John standing there while she lay on the sofa.

“Huh?” She rubbed her eyes. Her mouth felt sticky and salty.

“You really must have needed the rest. You were out for quite a while.” Nicole nodded. She was studying so hard, he was right. She then noticed Uncle John’s fly was down and even part of his cock was visible. It looked like it was leaking. She suppressed a giggle. Absent minded professors probably forget to pull their fly up all the time after going to the men’s room. She sat up and stretched.

“Wow. I really did rest. I guess I needed it. Thanks for watching over me Uncle John.” She smacked her lips and tasted an odd flavor. But somehow she knew it was a flavor she really liked. Like a flavor that made her feel useful and happy.

“How about we get back to work before you go home for the day?” Nicole nodded and stood, up. She felt her dress fall back over her front and only then realized, it was hiked up exposing her pussy the entire time. She blushed and was glad Uncle John didn’t notice. She sat back at the desk and grabbed card of an ink blot and got right to work.

As she stared, Nicole recalled her weird dream and all those old microphones in her mouth. What a weird one. None of the professors or daddy’s friends work in the media anyway. She giggled to herself. I wonder if all of daddy’s friends will come to my actual graduation. I bet I do get to give a speech, for being a valedic.. dick… dick … god I love dick so much. I bet daddy’s friends would love it if I sucked them off. Especially Uncle John. I wonder if I’m a cock addict, like one of those girls who cums from giving head. I bet I am. Because when I think of sucking off a fat old man, I get so wet. But those men probably don’t want me. I’m just a girl. They want someone who is more experienced in giving head and I really have only done it a few times with … ewwww. Boys. Not with real men. No wonder I never liked it before. I was sucking not cock, not man cock. Maybe if I asked Uncle John he would teach me how to be a better cocksucker. He is such a good teacher and girls are supposed to learn to become better cocksuckers in college. I mean I bet I could get an A in cocksucking and tittyfucking, which would be more fun than psychology class. Maybe Uncle John will let me switch to being his cocksucking apprentice or intern. God, what a great job. It would be a … blow … job. Giggle giggle. God I’m so funny. I bet Uncle John would let me though. He’s always been nice to me and helpful and I just want to please him so much to thank him. I better start wearing sexier lingerie for him so he will want to fuck my face and tits. That might make the other professors, and all of daddy’s friends, and all of our neighbors want to fuck my mouth and tits too. Then I can get a job working in daddy’s office giving head to all his partners. Daddy will never know. I can trick him into thinking I am still his good girl but instead be the office slut. Giggle, if that’s all I do and I get a paycheck, I’ll be the office whore. Oh wow. What a great job to have. Office whore. But I have to learn to suck cock better and Uncle John will let me intern for that for sure. All I need to do is convince him to let me. Sexy clothes. Sexy lingerie. And promise to be his bestest girl ever.

“Nicki!”

She shook her head. “Huh?”

“I was talking and you were like totally zoned out. Are you sure you’re OK?”

Nicole was panting trying to calm down from her daydream. Wow, those cards really make me want to … Oh god, he’s staring at me. “Oh, ummmm sorry Uncle John. I was just so focused on this card. I really feel like I am getting a good idea of how I feel when I see blots.”

“Oh well great. That is exactly what they are supposed to do. Tell me, how do you feel right now?”

Nicole smiled. “Oh like totally horny for coc… “ She put her hand over her mouth and blushed again. “I mean totally honed in on getting a good job working under some important man.” Nicole smiled. Good thinking Nicole. You almost said you wanted cock. Your answer was way better. Work under a man. Maybe under him as he lies on top of me pounding my wet pussy. Or under his desk sucking on his cock while he meets with other men. I would love to work under Uncle John or any of his friends or daddy’s friends. Fuck I want it so bad right now.

“… and so that’s why I think you might enjoy it Nicki.”

Nicole smiled. Oh shit. What was he saying? “Ummm yeah. Maybe. Can you explain it again Uncle John. My brain is all goofy today.”

“Of course Nicki. I was saying how you might enjoy working at an internship where you try out different offices each week and then report back to me every Friday.”

Nicole giggled. “Oh like wow. You mean work for people like daddy and you and your friends? Like work under all those men?”

“Yes. It would give you the chance to see exactly the type of company you would most enjoy working for and give the men a chance to see if you are their type of girl who they can count on to be someone will doing to the grunt work and slowly become the type of girl who can get a bit dirty but still be counted on to take on any job that blows her way. As you know, many of these companies have too many old men and not enough fresh young girls working there to provide the needed service. Some of these men need to see that young girls like you are more than willing to work hard, to get on her hands and knees if needed. This would be your chance to show these men that you also have the huge assets that they need to make their hard work really come together.”

Nicole nodded at all of Uncle John’s big words. It was so much. She would be given a chance to get dirty and to show off her assets and grunt until they come up and unload more work on her. “Wow Uncle John. Do you think I am ready to be a dirty girl?” Nicole didn’t even realize what she said as she was so looking forward to being an intern.

“I am very confident in you Nicki. You have such big potential and I know that you can overcome anything until … well until it comes on you.”

Nicole nodded happily. “Yes, I want them to come on me so bad.”

“I almost forgot, tell me about the last card.”

“Oh yeah, like wow. It’s funny because I was thinking as I looked at it, how much I would love to intern under men. Except … well it’s embarrassing.”

“It’s Ok Nicki, you can tell me.”

“Well like I see myself as not really a boss, but more of someone … like helping. It’s hard to explain. Like I see myself at work in an office and stuff, but like all I do is little things for the men.”

“Interesting. Probably because you know that no matter how smart a girl is, it is still important for a girl to start at the bottom and slowly work her way up to the head and then slowly but surely move up and then maybe down, and up and down until you finally get all the glory of work showered upon you. Any good girl knows that.”

Nicole blushed. Yeah, I mean I know that I can’t be the head of a company right away and stuff. And I really do want to work my way up and down and get all that is coming … to me and stuff. It is just confusing. Maybe my head is not into being in a company.”

“Nonsense Nicki, I am sure you can give head to anyone if you just put your head down and bury your nose into your work.”

Nicole nodded. Yes, I just need to bury my nose into the work.

“Then you’ll be living in the lap of luxury. You want to bury your nose in a lap don’t you?”

Nicole nodded more. Then she blushed. OMG! Does Uncle John even know what he just said? I mean I know he means the right thing, but like he said for me to bury my head in his lap and get what’s coming as I go up and down and … oh god. I wish I could just suck his cock right now. He is so sexy and so smart and I’m just a ditzy girl with big titties and …I wonder if I could give him a demonstration of how much I want an internship. Then I could feel like he would understand all I can do. Maybe he could feel my titties. Oh god. I would love for him to do that. I mean I could like suck him and then like bend over his desk and he could squeeze my tits and fuck me from behind and then when he was ready I could turn around and let him cum on my ace like good girl and …

“Uncle John. I really need to go, OK?” Nicole was flustered and quickly left his office. She ran home, her tits bouncing in her dress until she got home and immediately plunged her fingers in her soaked pussy. “Oh fuck yes!!!!!!” Nicole came hard as she imagined being an intern. She came 3 more times before she finally fell asleep.

The next day, Nicole had a weird idea. Maybe I should wear like stockings because office girls always do that. She put on stockings with her only garter belt, with the matching panties and bra that came when she bought the set. The bra barely covered her tits but today was a special day as she was going to try to get the internship that Uncle John talked about and wanted him to see her as a proper office girl. She had a pretty dress that almost covered her ass and garter straps. Everyone knows that good office girls like to show off their pretty lingerie. Instead of going to class, she went straight to Uncle John’s office. She was glad he was there, waiting.

“Well don’t you look very professional?”

“Thanks Uncle John. I wanted you to know how excited I am that you think I could intern and I wanted you to see that I know how a good office girl dresses.”

“Well you look lovely and exactly like the type of girl who could work under any man.” Nicole moaned instinctively. “Now I want you to look at this one last card.”

Nicole took it as she knew it must be a test card to see if she understood how to be an intern. The music came on too and she immediately stared at the card and started thinking about how important it is to make a good impression. A boss needs to start his day right. He needs his coffee, the messages from late yesterday, a nice slow deep blowjob, and then to give me any directions on the day’s activities. Nicole imagined giving Uncle John and all of her dad’s friends blowjobs to start their day like a good girl. If she had lots of bosses, it might take all morning to finish her regular duties, but it would be proof that she belongs in an office. Then she could spend her afternoons doing other important duties like sucking off clients, the mail room guy, the janitors, and of course letting the main boss fuck her hard on his desk until he came on her tits. If they all called her cute names like “slut” and “whore” and “cum rag” and “fuck doll” and “fuck toy” then she would know they appreciated her.

When Nicole shook her head she felt weird. “Uncle John. I have a question. What if the men at a company didn’t think I was up to the job? I mean how do I prove it? Could I like … you know … practice with you?”

Uncle John was sitting at his desk smiling. “Of course Nicki. I was even thinking how ever since I can remember, I always wanted to see if you were the kind of girl that would be a perfect office girl.”

“Really? Like really?”

“Oh yes. It seemed obvious since you were a teenager that you were just … built to be an office girl. But really there is only one way to tell. You could even sort of practice intern right now if you’d like.”

“Wow. Thanks Uncle John. I better get you coffee then, right?” Nicole was nervous and wanted to do things just right.

“Yes, and I have a coffee maker right outside my door, so be a good girl and get me coffee and check to see if I have any messages too.”

Nicole smiled wide and stood up. She ran off to the space just outside his door and stared to make coffee. She looked and didn’t see any mail or messages. But any are probably on his computer anyway. Once the coffee was ready she poured a cup and brought it in and set it on his desk. “Here you go Uncle John.”

“Well Miss Messer, you’ll have to call me ‘sir’ in an office.”

Nicole blushed. How stupid of me. “Oh yeah.” She giggled. “Yes sir.” She was so nervous, and hoped he would like the coffee. “Is there anything else sir?”

“Well Miss Messer, I do need to see if your lingerie is proper for the dress code. As you know, we check every day just to be safe.” Nicole nodded. Obviously. Duh! God, this office stuff is a lot harder than I thought. Of course he needs to see if I am properly dressed under my outfit.

Nicole unzipped her dress and slid it off and stood proudly, but nervously, in her lingerie, hoping she was dressed just right. “Mmmmmm yes, you do seem to have on the correct lingerie Miss Messer.”

“Thank you Uncl… errr sir.”

“Now be a good girl and get under my desk. I’ll sip on my coffee while you get to work.” He winked.

Nicole smiled and then blushed. Wow. He is giving me a chance to prove I can suck cock well enough to be a real life office girl. Uncle John is the best professor ever. Nicole knelt down and crawled under his desk and smiled up. She delicately lifted her hand and unzipped his pants. “I hope you enjoy this sir. I may be a new girl here, but I want you to know that I can be trusted to serve you properly.”

He smiled down at Nicole and nodded as he sipped his coffee. He is giving me the chance to prove myself without telling me what to do or how to do it. Wow. I wonder if he wants to cum in my mouth or on my face. Should I ask him? Or maybe just surprise him. I love the taste of real man cum—its way better than cum from “boys.” But having him splatter on my face would be so awesome. Being marked by a powerful man as one of his girls would be … oh fuck, I’m getting so wet and …

“Miss Messer? Are you OK?” Nicole blinked. Oh god. I have been daydreaming again. Oh shit. Nicole realized that Uncle John’s cock was still in his pants. She was just kneeling like a dummy and not being a good little cocksucker like she is supposed to be. I mean sure, I am kinda a dummy compared to a powerful man and all, but god, I can do this. She looked up with doe eyes and nodded quickly before reaching in to grab Uncle John’s cock. It was so big! My god, his balls are so heavy too, and covered with all those grey hairs. She licked the head before trying to deep throat the great man, which wasn’t easy given that he must have been almost 5 inches long. She never knew men could have a cock so enormous. She sucked hard down and found that she was able to almost deep throat him on the first try, which meant she had the “natural cocksucker” gene, she was born to do this. When she felt his hand on her head pushing her mouth down, she was scared but then proud as she felt his pubes in her nose. She was doing it. Like a real professional secretary. God, I never knew sucking cock could make me feel so good. Nicole didn’t even realize one of her hands had slid under her panties and was rubbing on her clit through her panties. She bobbed slow and deep listening carefully to Uncle John to try to hear if he was enjoying it.

“Good girl Miss Messer.” Nicole smiled with the cock in her mouth. “Just like I always knew you could, you dumb little slut.” Nicole moaned, never realizing how wonderful it was to be called such pretty pet names, but then again I am a natural cocksucker, so I am supposed to be called cute names like that. When he grabbed her hair and forced her down hard and said, “take it you fucking whore,” Nicole came hard and shuddered. Soon after, she felt Uncle Johns cock start to spasm. She was thought she was ready but was surprised when a huge gush of cum spurt up straight down her throat. She gagged and reflexively pulled off and the second blast coated her face, as did the third. She tried to get her mouth back on, but the fourth blast shot across her forehead into her hair before she was able to swallow him back down. She gulped and swallowed as he filled her mouth. She felt a bit dizzy as she was also cumming herself again. Luckily Uncle John must have noticed because he held her head down until his cock was completely drained into her mouth before he let go.

He smiled down at her and Nicole beamed up with her face sticky with cum and Uncle John’s cock softening in her mouth. “I knew you could do it Miss Messer.”

“Fank euw surrr.” Nicole still feeling her pussy oozing from her own multiple orgasms and her mouth still sucking every drop out of the great man’s cock.

“Now be a good girl and put your dress back on and we can discuss more about your internship.”

Nicole nodded and slid Uncle John’s cock out of her mouth. Like a good girl, she gently put it back in his pants and carefully zipped him back up. She found her dress on the floor and was about to put it back on when she thought that she might smear cum all over herself even more if she did so. But then she remembered that a girl is proud to have an important man’s cum on her, no matter what, and she slide her dress on. She felt it stick to her chest, as lots of Uncle John’s cum dripped onto her chest and her bra, but she knew that it was the sign that she was a good girl. She sat down and smiled across the desk, knowing her face was steaked with cum and she could feel a heavy god was dripping off her chin and off her eyelid.

“Now Nicki … we can stop pretending you are interning for a second and get back to school work, ok?”

Nicole nodded. “Yes sir.” She liked calling Uncle John “sir.”

“You have done a remarkably good job these last few days with the ink blots and the practicing for an internship. I think you’ve definitely earned an A in my class.

Nicole smiled, so proud.

“But… I am not sure if you will graduate at the top of your class if you don’t first convince the dean and the school board members that you deserve it.”

Nicole frowned at first and then smiled wide. “Uncle John, do you think they would let me be top of the class if I showed them everything I learned so far?”

“Hmmmm, interesting idea. Perhaps even show them some extra skills.”

Nicole thought about it for a moment. “You mean like bending over a desk and letting them cum that way?” When the professor nodded, Nicole smiled wide. “Maybe I could even let them cum between my tits?”

He smiled wide. “I knew you had it in you Nicki. You have turned out exactly as I always knew you could … and would.”

Nicole smiled wide as she listened to Uncle John call the Dean. He first talked to the Dean about something else, some sort of psychology project that they planned and how the project worked perfectly. They also talked about getting back at some businessman who was a bit too successful for their liking and how they could use the new project to exact their revenge. Nicole wondered who they meant, and was glad that no one she knew was deserving of revenge. Uncle John may be nice, but I can see he can be tough when he wants to be. Then they finally started talking about her and Uncle John told the Dean to expect a couple of huge surprises wrapped around his cock. Nicole quietly giggled because she knew that her tits would be the surprise. When they hung up with each other Nicole was told to go to the ladies room to clean up to look extra pretty for the Den and to then get down to his office. She started skipping down the hall, her cum covered tits bouncing in her dress. She was for sure going to be the top student.

The following week, Nicole proudly dropped out of school as she didn’t need to graduate as she secured a job, actually two jobs. One was working for a company that was a rival of her dad’s company. She convince the owner, Mr. Wilson, to hire her by making him cum using just her tits. When he exploded on her face, she got the job. Every day, she got to give Mr. Wilson a titfuck, and then used her mouth and tits and pussy to convince his clients to sign new contracts. Her other job was as special assistant to the Dean and the psychology department at the school. Mostly she tested out ink blot cards to make sure they were good for making girls think deeply. It was an easy job and luckily the Dean and Uncle John and some of the other professors helped her relax after each session—as they always made her horny. She studied the cards too hard because of her work ethic and competitive nature that she needed to get fucked in her pussy and mouth at the end of a day just to calm down. They didn’t even realize that she would fuck them for free.

Anyway, she didn’t need school any longer. She just needed to dress pretty and work hard at her two jobs … giggle … her two blowjobs.