The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nicole Meets the School Guidance Counselor

Nicole Messer was only a few weeks away from the last semester of her senior year in college. She had great grades, but still wasn’t quite certain what she really wanted to do in life. Yes, she wanted to prove her father wrong, and that even a “girl” could succeed in business, and she was about to have a business degree, but what exactly she might do was still up in the air. When she saw an email for all seniors from the school guidance office, Nicole made an appointment. She was aware that the head of the guidance office was John Johnson, an old family friend, and one of her dad’s former business partners. She was glad she could speak with someone who knew her better than just another college face.

Nicole sat quietly outside Mr. Johnson’s office. There was a good sized reception area, manned by a woman who seemed—well not what Nicole would have expected. Nicole thought it would be a typical school secretary or receptionist, you know, rather drab in appearance, probably mid-40s to late-50s. Instead it was a woman who was no more than 30 and who wore a rather revealing outfit. Her chest was practically spilling out of her dress top, and her dress was so short that it was easy to know she wore a yellow garter belt, and lace top stockings. Nicole was certain a woman like that would never work in a real office, and yet, here she was, working in the guidance office of a prestigious school.

The woman picked up the phone on her desk. “Yes sir?” She smiled wide. “Right away sir. By the way, your 11:00 appointment is waiting.” She smiled wider. “Yes. I’ll tell her.” She looked over at Nicole as she set the phone back down. “Mr. Johnson said that he apologizes, but he has to finish off on me … err finish off a project with my help. About half an hour sweetie.” She giggled slightly as she got up and went into his office, closing the door behind her.

Nicole nodded. The girl was a ditz obviously, but it was no surprise that Mr. Johnson was busy. She remembered how busy her dad always was with work and it was bound to be true here at the university too.

About 45 minutes later, the woman came out of Mr. Johnson’s office. She sat down and Nicole inadvertently saw that she was not wearing panties. WTF? What kind of secretary doesn’t wear panties to work? Nicole rolled her eyes—the woman was not only a ditz, but obviously incompetent, and a bit of a slut. Yet, Mr. Johnson was kind enough to overlook her lack of skills. She probably have some sort of contractual protection to keep her job. “He’s ready for you now sweetie.”

Nicole stood up and walked to the door. As she passed the woman, Nicole could see a white glob of something on the woman’s cheek too. Nicole could tell that she tried to wipe it off earlier, but was not fully successful. She was wearing a weird smelling perfume too. Geez. A mess too. Mr. Johnson must be very kind heartened to keep her around.

Nicole gently knocked. “Come in.” She opened the door and stepped inside.

“Nicki!!! It is so good to see you.” Mr. Johnson smiled wide, walked over, and hugged her tightly, something Nicole did not expect. Although he was an old family friend, Nicole figured he’d be more professional at work—I guess not. She hugged him back, although not as hard. His hug was squeezing her, smashing her chest into his.

“Nice to see you too Mr. Johnson.”

“Mr. Johnson? Seriously? I think you can call me Uncle John like you have always done since you were nine years old Nicki.” Nicole blushed slightly. But it was true. She called all her dad’s friends and colleagues Uncle this and Uncle that. “Imagine, it seemed like just yesterday that you were that little nine year old girl. And now look at you. All grown up and ready to graduate college and take on the world.” He let go of her and looked her up and down. Nicole blushed a bit more. While she was used to men staring at her—a 34DD chest will do that—it was still weird when it was an older man who actually knew her. I mean he is Uncle John after all, not some perv. She was glad she was wearing her typical college outfit of jeans and a t-shirt, although she was aware her t-shirt revealed her chest’s rather substantial curves. She was equally glad her minimizer bra hopefully hid her hardening nipples—as much as it embarrassed her to be stared at, Nicole always had sensitive nipples since she first started “growing” and any touch or leer turned them “on.”

“Sit. Sit.” He walked to the other side of his desk and sat in his chair too. Nicole sat across from him smiling. “So what brings you in here? I would assume you already had plans to take over a large company by now.” He chuckled slightly, as did Nicole—her ambition was somewhat legendary amongst her close friends and family, so it was no surprise that her dad’s friends knew too.

“Well that’s just it Mr. John…”

“Ahem…” He winked.

“… I mean Uncle John. Yes, I want to get going on running my own company soon, of course. But I need to start somewhere, and for some reason, I just can’t seem to find the right fit. I haven’t even applied anywhere because none of the companies seem right for me. The only match is my dad’s company, and he thinks girls are not fit for the real business world unless we want to be secretaries.”

Mr. Johnson smiled and nodded as he listened. “Yes, yes. Your dad does have some … old fashioned … views about women, I suppose. But as you note Nicki, there are other companies out there. Why do you think you haven’t found one that is … what did you say? ‘The right fit’?”

“I don’t know Uncle John. Maybe I am being too picky. Maybe they all seems so … nameless and faceless.”

“I see. You see these companies as large multinationals, not places that will welcome a young woman like yourself and give you the chance to grow and show off your true skills.”

Nicole smiled. “Yes. That’s it Uncle John. You are so smart. I knew you’d understand.” She then frowned. “So what do I do? You must have seen this before here. I mean I can’t be the first college student feeling this way.”

Mr. Johnson smiled wide again. “Indeed you are right Nicki. And I cannot tell you how pleased I am, as well as impressed, that you would come to my office to get the guidance you need. It shows humility and intelligence on your part.”

Nicole smiled wide. He was right of course. I am smart. “Thanks Uncle John. I knew you’d help.”

“What I propose Nicki is this—we go through a blind assessment of what ideals and standards various companies have, and a similar one about what you are looking for, and find the perfect match. The beauty of these blind assessments is that they are designed with no biases and the algorithm is constantly updated to account for changes in economics, personalities, and even social and political changes taking place locally and worldwide.”

Nicole smiled wide. “Wow. Really? That is so cool.”

“Yes, I am quite proud of it. A little secret.” He lowered his voice. “I invented it back when I was in private business. When this opportunity arose to work at the school, and really put this algorithm to use, well I had to take it. It would be a shame to have a product that helps young people find their true purpose and match them with employers and not use that product on students directly.”

Nicki smiled, although that was weird that he would say the product was to be “used on” students. Probably just a generational thing. “When do we start?”

“Frankly Nicki, I sort of expected this was the issue before you arrived. We can start now if you’d like?”

Nicole jumped up and ran across to the other side of Mr. Johnson’s desk. She bent forward and started hugging him hard. “Thanks Uncle John. Thanks so much.” Nicole could feel him hugging her back and that his hand was sorta on her bottom through her jeans, but given that he was sitting and that she ran to him to hug him, she was sure it was an accident. Besides, she kinda shoved her chest into his face almost too, so his hand may have been on her ass, but she was pressing her chest into him too. It was kinda her fault. It was Uncle John. He’s going to help me. He is not a perv. She let go and stood up straight, tugging her t-shirt back down a bit as it road up and sorta exposed the bottom of her bra. “So what do we do then?”

“Well Nicki, let’s get you into the assessment lab. It is all set up—again, I kinda knew that this was where we would likely end up and well, you are pretty ambitious so I knew you’d want to start right away.”

Nicole smiled. He was right. Everyone knew how ambitious she was—desperate to succeed and prove to her friends and family, especially her dad, that she would be a great businesswoman. She followed Uncle John as he walked to his door and passed his ditz secretary, who was busy looking at fashion magazines rather than working. “Miss Gordon, I will be taking Miss Messer here to the lab. No interruptions … understood?”

She looked up and smiled. “Of course sir. I hope you can come and look at what I have been working on later sir. You know how important it is to get to my bottom filled … errr, I mean to fill out the bottom line.” She giggled and Nicole rolled her eyes. Moron, she thought.

“Of course Miss Gordon. I am sure we will be able to get that filled out very well this afternoon.” She giggled again and looked sincerely excited about something so boring as paperwork. Nicole just followed Uncle John out the door and down the hall to a room marked “The Lab.”

The room was a large room full of computers, monitors, and surveillance cameras. It was empty of any people. “This is our center where we match our students with the right employer Nicki. Typically it is full of young people like yourself all completing assessments, working on job applications, updating resumes, and even working on interviewing skills. But given that I’ve known you since you were nine, I made special arrangements to let you have the place to yourself today.” Nicole smiled wide while Uncle John winked at her. “The perks of knowing the boss.” He winked again.

“Wow Uncle John, I don’t know how to thank you.”

“Not to worry Nicki. I know I will get thanked in other ways—your success.” He led her to a chair at one of the many desks. “Sit and I will get you started.”

Nicole sat down and before she did anything else, the monitor came to life and the speaker started. “Good morning Nicole. How may we help you?”

Nicole’s mouth dropped. “But how …? I mean … like … how?”

“How did the computer know it was you? Well Nicki, I will tell you. The software we have come up with has voice, facial, and even body recognition. All of the details of our students is automatically input upon admission into the university and then regularly updated. That avoids lots of repetitive inputting of information which is just a waste of time and instead we can focus on getting the customer—our local and national employers—connected with our student body.”

“Wow. That is really cool. I mean it is … you know … a bit of ‘big brother’ in a way, but still cool. I am sure it’s all up and up given that the university controls it and well … of course you Uncle John. You are such a good guy.”

He smiled back at his friend’s daughter. “So put on the headphones and follow along with the prompts. Some of it is entry with a keyboard, but most of it is simply talking to the screen like you were taking to a friend. I’ll come back and check on you in about an hour, ok?”

“Wow. Thanks again Uncle John.”

He smiled back as he left Nicole alone in the computer lab. She slid on the headphones and a person appeared on the screen. It was a woman, probably about 30, who was wearing a very well-tailored business suit. She smiled as she sat down in a chair in an otherwise empty room. “Hello Nicole. I understand you are about to graduate and are not quite sure where you would like to work, and really make your mark.”

Nicol nodded. “Yeah. That’s right. And really, I have to say this is really cool. It’s like you are right here in the room with me.”

The woman smiled. “The technology is truly advanced Nicole—or should I say Nicki—as I understand that your closest friends call you that. I hope I can be considered such a friend soon. You can call me Carol, although I prefer CC. All my friends call me that.”

Nicole giggled a bit. “Ok CC. And sure, you can call me Nicki.”

“Great Nicki. So let’s begin. Tell me, what do you think you really want from a potential employer? Money? Benefits? Room for growth? Skill enhancement? Opportunities to advance?”

Nicole smiled. “Well geez CC, all of that I guess.”

“Of course, but there must be one thing that really stands out. I know for me, it was having a mentor that I could count on to lead me to achieve the success I wanted.”

Nicole giggled. “But you’re just a computer image, not a real … I mean, you know. You’re not real.”

Carol frowned a bit. “Of course I am real Nicki. You are seeing me over a computer screen, yes. But I am as real as you. In fact …” She smiled wide all of a sudden. “… can I share a secret with you?”

Nicole looked a bit sad. “I am so sorry to call you ‘not real’ CC. I just mean I thought … well you know. I guess I am just nervous. Yes, I would love to share secrets with you.”

The computer screen flickered for a moment and Nicole thought she heard a faint sound, but she shook her head and decided she better really concentrate as CC was about to say something important. “Well I can tell—even through the computer screen—that you are a … big girl.” Carol made a cupping gesture with both of her hands in front of her chest. She then winked. “Me too.” She smiled wide. “I started getting big when I was like 12, and I was a D before I went to college. And well … I can barely fit into my bras or blouses sometimes.” She giggled and she took off her suit jacket revealing a rather low cut blouse with her breasts spilling out over the top. CC was a “big girl” and probably wore a push up bra to make them look even bigger.

Nicole giggled along. “Really? Me too. I mean it’s so hard to find the right outfit that doesn’t squeeze or pinch, or get guys from just staring all the time.”

“Oh don’t I know it. That’s why I order only shelf bras that basically hold the bottoms of my ‘girls.’ Sure I bounce around, but I just figure it comes with the territory. At least I am not getting crushed by a bra.” CC shook her body slightly and sure enough her tits were bouncing.

“Really? But don’t you get lots of … you know … stares?”

Carol smiled. “Sure. But that’s why I asked about what you really wanted in a boss. Because I found a boss that lets me be me, and never takes advantage of my chest. I can do my job and get treated no differently than anyone else. I mean, yeah, I guess he stares too—but have you ever met a guy who didn’t? I mean even my dad and uncles stare sometimes. All the guys I work with. All my dad’s friends. Hell, they’ve been staring since I was 14. I guess I just got used to it and decided that the most important thing is to do what I do best and ignore their stares.”

“Wow. That makes so much sense. ‘Cause I get the same thing. Everyone has been staring at my chest since I was 13. I remember my dad’s friends used to come over and always tell me to get into the pool—which I always loved to do, because I love to swim. But they just wanted to see me in a bikini.” Nicole lowered her voice. “Even Uncle John … err Mr. Johnson would do that.” Nicole smiled before she started to giggle.

“Yeah, I know it. But there is nothing we can do to stop them from staring. But what I figured out was that we ‘big girls’ can use that to our advantage.”

“Really? Like how?”

“Well like I said, I always wear a shelf bra. Sometimes, I unbutton my blouse so that lots of cleavage is showing or wear a very low cut top like today and really let them get a look. Then I walk around the office and I know I am bouncing all over. Then I’ll lean over one of my boss’s desks and ask for help with a project. I get them to do whatever I want.” Carol started to smile and then burst into giggles. “Show them a little tit and they will do anything and everything.”

Nicole smiled. “Oh god CC, you’re bad.” Then she giggled too. “But don’t you want to do things yourself?”

The screen flickered again and the faint sound in the background grew a bit louder. Nicole suddenly knew that whatever CC was about to say was going to be super important. “Well sure. But if I can get paid to do less as long as I show some tit, then it makes sense. After all, these bras are expensive, and I need to get paid to afford the right outfit. A girl has got to do what a girl has got to do.” She winked and smiled.

Nicole nodded. That was true. She had been overlooked her whole life simply because she was a girl. Her dad. Her teachers. Her employers. But she had something they all wanted, nice big tits. It was as if these ideas, even though CC was helping, where coming straight into her head. But the only sound was that funny faint noise. Nope, it was her own thinking the whole time. She was so smart, and if her tits got her what she wanted, then it made sense to use them. “Yeah CC, I guess you’re right. It’s just a little bit of flesh for them to look at. No harm and I get what I want for a change.”

Carol smiled this time. “Exactly Nicki. You are totally getting it. We need to find you a boss who appreciates your big rack and pays you well for it.”

Nicole giggled thinking how she did have a huge “rack.”

“So you need to get the right lace shelf bras, and then the right tops that let you ‘accidentally’ forget to button all the way up or let them spill out like his top. You won’t have any problem getting a job, you’ll have several to choose from.” The screen flickered again as the faint noise got a smidge louder and was telling Nicole that she needed to listen carefully and follow the directions she got from CC. “I even … well I better not say … unless you really, really, really want the best job.”

Nicole sat straight up, her eyes wide open. “Oh god CC, please tell me. I want to know all your secrets.” Nicole knew this was going to be info that only the best girls would get. It was almost as if she was hearing those words, but she knew it was really because she was super smart and lucky to have Uncle John help her meet CC.

CC smiled. “Well OK, since we are like … you know … besties and all.” She giggled and Nicole giggled too. “I always wear a short skirt and stockings with a garter belt. Every time I walk, or bend, or sit down, the guys get a peek. I have them eating out of my hand. They see a little tit. Then they see a little ass, maybe my stocking tops, my garter straps, my panties. And then they do whatever I want.” She winked and giggled again. “I ‘drop’ things and slowly bend down to pick things up a lot. If one of the bosses is behind me, he gets a nice peek up my skirt. If one is looking in front of me, he gets extra cleavage to see. Before you know it, I’m getting them to do the work, or sometimes, I even get invited to super important meetings of only the top executives. Those are the best meetings.”

Nicole smiled wide thinking how awesome it would be to be invited to important meetings. “So like they get a few peeks and then you get to go to important meetings? Wow. That’s so sneaky CC.” Nicole laughed.

“I know and I kinda feel bad, but really how else is a girl going to break the glass ceiling and get to be with all those super smart important old men who run the companies. Then they get to find out how important I am too.”

Nicole thought about that. It made sense. Yeah, she would have to show off a little skin, but then she’d get the invites and show the men how she is more than just a set of big yummy looking tits and a firm ass that is totally worth fucking. “I see what you mean CC. So then once you are in the meeting room, you can really show them.”

“Exactly Nicki. I mean, sure, at first all I got to do was fetch coffee and donuts and take notes and other girl things. But every time I bent over to pour some coffee for one of the men, and they got an even better look down my top or up my skirt, all I had to do to get noticed just a bit more was let them slide their hand under my skirt for a quick feel.”

Nicole’s eyes bugged out. “Wait! You let the men feel up under your skirt?”

“Well yeah. I mean normally I would never do such a thing. But you have to admit it, all those men, each one is 50, 60, even 70 years old. Rich. Smart. Grey hair or even better, bald. Pot bellies. God, it is a thrill to know that you can get their attention with a peek or a quick feel up.” Carol closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. “God I love older men. They make me want to do things, you know?” She winked and giggled.

The screen flickered again and Nicole sat there in silence for about 5 seconds as the faint sound was making different noises. Then she smiled. “Yeah, I guess you are right CC. These men are kinda …” Nicole lowered her voice a bit. “… sexy.” Nicole put her hands up to her mouth shocked that she said it out loud before she burst into laughter. Carol giggled along too. “Oh god CC, you are making me bad like you.”

“No way Nicki. I thought I was bad … but you are super naughty.” They both giggled more. “I mean I love older men, don’t get me wrong. Nothing is better than getting asked to go on a business trip and then get to share a hotel room with one of the bosses. Laying back and letting him pound away while I lay there and he calls me his ‘little office slut.’ Fuck. They make me cum every time. But I never called them sexy before like you just did. You are a dirty girl Nicki.”

Nicole laughed but then did a double take. “Wait. You have like …” She almost whisered. “ … had sex with one of your bosses? And they call you ‘slut’?”

Carol smiled wide and even blushed a little. “Well sex with bosses… and not just one boss.” She burst into more giggles.

“But isn’t that like … I don’t know … against the rues or something?”

“I dunno Nicki, and really I don’t care. They are the bosses anyway. And if I can get some nice boss cock AND get paid too, well talk about excellent employee benefits. And sure they call me ‘slut’ and other cute pet names, but seriously, aren’t we all sluts anyway?” Carol giggled and winked.

Nicole stared ahead as the noise got loud again before it got soft. “Yeah, I guess that would be an awesome benefit. And I never really thought about it, but I guess I am kinda a slut given that I love letting old men look me over too. I never really knew that bosses could … you know …” Nicole whispered again. “… have sex with us.”

“Oh yeah. All the time. I mean think about it Nicki. They work really hard. They have to make all the hard decisions to keep the company going. They are so smart. And like you said, so sexy … like not just ‘regular’ sexy either, but ‘I get wet just thinking about them’ sexy. And all that hard work has to be stressful for them, right?”

Nicole nodded along, as everything made sense.

“So what do guys need to relax and take away the stress? A good lay from a nice big titted bimbo.”

“Wait! Bimbo?”

Carol laughed. “Oh, I don’t mean that we are bimbos. Because obviously we are super smart and stuff. Maybe not as smart as those older men, but still smarter than … well I dunno, but smarter than some other people for sure. And the men need a big titted bimbo. Since there aren’t any other bimbos around, especially ones with massive hooters like us, well, we have to step up …” she winked and then said …” … or kneel down if you know what I mean.” She burst into laughter.

Nicole giggled loudly too. “Oh god CC, you say I’m bad. You are super bad. I mean, have you ever …” Nicole made a motion with her hand near her mouth as if she were pushing something in and out of her mouth. “… you know, with one of the bosses?”

Carol winked and smiled wide. “Oh god Nicki, like all the time. The bosses are fun and all when they fuck me in a hotel or bent over a desk, but they really appreciate a good slow blowjob. And god do I love sucking cock. If I could suck cock all day, I totally would. I mean just the other day I was sucking off one of Mr. Johnson’s old partners. He was kinda fat, losing his hair, and he called me a ‘good girl.’ I mean like total turn on across the board, right? And so anyway, I was under his desk while he took a call from someone. I think it might have even been his daughter. She was calling him from school about something or other, I dunno. Anyway, he was talking with her and said something like, “hold on Nica,” as he dropped the phone and held my head down. He unloaded so much cum. I tried, but couldn’t swallow it all, and it was dripping down my chin and all over my tits and then I kinda came myself—like really came hard now that I think about it. Then I sucked him dry nice and slow the way all those old men like it while he picked up the phone again and said something like, ‘sorry Nica, now what were you saying about looking for a job after your graduate?” That guy is one of my favorites to blow. Him and Mr. Johnson. I mean they really know how to grab my tits just right, call me names like ‘whore’ and ‘slut’ and ‘good girl.’ Besides, they both have like thick cocks, with grey hair all over their balls.”

Nicole stared straight ahead. “Wait. Did you say the guy you were blowing was talking on the phone to someone named ‘Nica’?”

“Yeah I think so. I was kinda busy with my head bobbing up and down and stuff and I was making lots of slurping noises, too. I was kinda moaning as well. But Yeah, I think it was ‘Nica.’ Why?”

Nicole’s mouth was almost wide open as she stared ahead before she shook her head. “Oh my god CC, my dad calls me ‘Nica.’ And he knows Uncle … err Mr. Johnson too.”

Carol grinned wide. “So you think I blew your dad? Oh wow! That is like so cool.”

Nicole still had a shocked look on her face. “I mean I dunno. Maybe you did. I don’t know if it’s cool though. I mean it was my dad.”

“Well if it was, I have to tell you Nicki, he has the best cock. I mean so yummy, even yummier than Mr. Johnson’s cock. And his cum is like the sweetest taste. And the way he called me ‘good girl’ as I was bobbing away and he was pinching my nipples. I mean talk about a total class act. I would suck him off any day. Like I wish he was here right now, because I could really go for some cock right now, know what I mean?”

Nicole started to smile a bit. “Well sure. I mean like I could go for some cock too, I suppose. But my dad? I mean …”

“You mean, how fucking lucky you are. Think about it Nicki, you could go home and like totally blow you dad anytime you want. I bet he never had a tit fuck from someone as big as you before. Even I’m not as big as you.”

Nicole blushed. “Well I do love giving tit fucks. I mean I think I do. I never really … I mean, kinda once, but …”

“Wait, are you saying you never wrapped your juggs around a monster old man cock before? And your dad is sitting home waiting for a big ol’ titty fuck.”

“I never really thought about it that way CC. I mean my mom is bigger than me, so I bet my dad gets it like all the time anyway.”

“So it’s true then, you are a natural at giving titty fucks. It’s in your genes.”

Nicole looked like she was thinking hard, then smiled. “Wow I guess so. I have always had the tittyfucking gene, and I never knew it. But then my dad … because he has my mom and all … he doesn’t need me to …”

“Of course he does Nicki. Your dad might have the best cock there ever was to suck and tittyfuck. That means he needs it all the time, even if your mom is an expert, which she must be given that you have the cocksucking titfucking gene and all. Mr. Johnson is like that too. He needs to fuck our mouths, our tits. If we deny them, then we are like … you know … hurting them.”

Nicole put her hands to her mouth. “I would never hurt daddy or Uncle John. I love them.”

“Then you know what to …”

There was a knock on the door of the lab.

Johnson stuck his head in. “Nicki? You doing OK? This has been a long lab session and I want to be sure you are …”

Before he could finish his sentence, Nicole jumped out of her chair and rushed to him. “Oh god. Uncle John. I have been hurting you. I am so sorry.” She dropped to her knees and stared fumbling with his zipper. “Please, please, please, don’t be angry Uncle John. I never realized how much you need me to tittyfuck you. If I had known before I would have …” Nicole fished out his cock and she smiled at how hard he was already. So thick. Grey hairs on his balls. Just the way CC said it would be. She swallowed it down to the root in her first try, which was surprising given that he had the biggest cock ever—like almost 5 whole inches. She was a natural cocksucker too, she thought. She was born to deep throat important men. She bobbed up and down very fast—like a woman possessed, before Uncle John grabbed her head and held her deep down.

“Slow down Nicki. Take your time. A good girl always enjoys her cocks nice and slow.” Nicole nodded, her mouth full. She looked up as best she could with her mouth so deep down Uncle John’s big cock. She almost came when she saw him smiling down at her. He isn’t angry anymore. I am doing what a good girl is supposed to do. She let him guide her head slowly up and down his cock. It was so comforting to have an older powerful man show her the way. She felt her panties were soaked. She thought she even might have orgasmed, although she knew it was more important that Uncle John be happy. “That’s a good girl Nicki. I knew you would be a good little cocksucker. I bet you would like to use your big monster cans on my cock now, wouldn’t you?”

Nicole looked up, her mouth still full of cock, nodding excitedly. She smiled wide when he pulled her mouth off his cock.

“Be a good girl and slowly take off your top.” Nicole nodded and slipped off her t-shirt. She was a bit embarrassed that her bra was just a minimizer, not one that revealed her cleavage at all. She knew CC wore a lace shelf bra, and she told herself that she would wear those for now on. “And the bra too Nicki.” She nodded, knowing that Uncle John needed her tits to fuck his important cock, it was her duty to help him. She pulled off her bra and her big tits spilled out. When he cupped one, she came fiercely, shuddering. She grabbed his legs and held on, and felt his cock rubbing against her face. God, I never felt so good before. When she finally stopped shuddering, she smiled up at the great man.

“I’m sorry Uncle John, I didn’t mean to be pleased before pleasing you. I promise …” (before she could finish, he took his cock and put it back in her mouth. She moaned over the most delicious cock she ever had. “Mmmmmmmm unnnnkkkk jahhhhhhhnnnnnn.” He then pulled out his cock, dripping with her saliva and slid it between her tits as he wrapped them around his cock.

She smiled up at him, noticing how pleased she was making him. “Uncle John, I will fuck your cock with my tits anytime. I want to be a good girl for you because I know how hard you work and how much you ….”

“Ssssshhhhhhhh Nicki. Be a good girl and lick my cock while I fuck your titties, ok?”

Nicole smiled and nodded. She wished she didn’t talk so much. Her mouth was for sucking, not talking. She did as she was told and licked Uncle John’s cockhead each time it popped up between her tits. He started grunting and breathing heavier. She smiled up so happily, knowing she was being such a good girl. She opened her mouth into an ‘O” shape so his cock could pop in and out of her mouth each time it came out from between her juggs. He started thrusting up faster and faster, and Nicole could tell he was enjoying it. When he called her a “dumb slut,” she felt herself get wet again. He thinks I’m a dummy—like a bimbo, which means that I must be doing this right. God, I want him to really think I am a good gi… A huge blast spurt up across her face. Nicole’s eyes opened wide in surprise and another blast hit her on her cheek. When a third long rope of cum splattered into her hair, she squealed as she knew she was making the great man cum, and then she felt herself start to cum as well. When he pushed her mouth down on his cock and hold her deep down as he emptied his balls into her mouth, she came like a freight train too. Her body shook and that seemed to make Uncle John spurt out extra cum into her mouth. He held her deep down for the longest time as his hips bucked and little drops of cum dribbled into her mouth. Nicole almost blacked out herself from her own powerful orgasm. When he let go of her head, she stayed deep on his cock anyway hoping that a few more drops of cum might ooze out. Went she was sure he was dry, she slowly slid off.

She smile dup at him, as a big ribbon of cum dripped down her chin. “Did I do good Uncle John? Are you happy with me now?”

He smiled back down at her. “You are a very good girl Nicki. Of course I’m happy with you.” Nicole giggled, smiled, and blushed. She had never been so happy with herself before. She made an important man happy. “Now be a good girl, and put your t-shirt back on. You don’t need that unflattering bra anymore. And you and Carol can continue with the training.” Nicole nodded and then had a look of surprise. Oh god, I forgot about CC. I was talking with her when Uncle John came in. I hope she isn’t mad or anything.

Johnson left as Nicole slid her t-shirt back over her bare tits. There was a lot of cum dribble on them and it oozed through her shirt. She stood up and turned to the computer and saw CC wearing just lingerie. Her suit was on the floor of the room where she was. She was in all yellow. Even her stockings were yellow. She had one tit popped out of her bra cup and she was slowly pinching her nipple and moaning. Her eyes were closed. “CC?”

Carol’s eyes opened up. “Oh god Nicki. That was like the sexiest blowjob and tit fuck I have ever seen. I mean, like wow. You are totally a natural. You must be like in really high demand for lots of job offers because that is what every business wants in a new hire.”

Nicole smiled. “Really? I mean I thought they looked at my grades and stuff like that.”

“Not with those skills and those …” She made a gesture, cupping her hands over both her tits, one still out of a bra cup. Nicole giggled. “Those are the only skills you’ll ever need and you can work for anyone. No matter who the boss is, his cock will fit between those gigantic melons.”

Nicole looked shocked again. “Wait. That’s it! I shouldn’t be looking for the perfect fit because every cock will fit in between these.” Nicole cupped her tits through her t-shirt. She felt the stickiness of Uncle John’s cum oozing through the fabric. “Oh god CC, you are like my best friend. I never knew I had the skills all this time.”

Carol smiled. “Of course you had them Nicki. In fact…” Suddenly a man could be seen on the screen entering the room CC was in. Nicole could not see his face as CC was sitting in a chair and walked up to her, but the camera showed only him from the neck down. He had a fat belly in a tight suit. He even had a tie like the one Nicole bought her dad one birthday a year or so ago. Nicole could see CC look up at the man and nod. She knelt down and looked at the camera and winked at Nicole. Then she undid the man’s fly and pulled out his cock. It was fatter than Uncle John’s, but about the same length—5 monster inches. Nicole stared as CC undid her bra and let her tits free before swallowing the man’s cock. She bobbed back and forth slowly as the man’s hands reached down and played with her tits. Nicole could tell CC was enjoying it as she could hear CC’s moans and saw CC use one of her hands to reach down and slide under her own panties. CC bobbed away as the man cupped, squeeze, bounced, and pinched her tits. Nicole could hear the man call CC a “good little cocksucker,” “a dumb fucking whore,” and a “stupid slut,” several times. Wow, those are like the best names, Nicole thought. When he called her a “good girl,” Nicole thought the voice sounded familiar, but she was too focused on watching CC bob her mouth, she didn’t think much about it. When CC started bobbing faster and faster, Nicole herself started to get wet again. She realized, that she had opened up her jeans and slid her hands under her pants and was fingering herself, just the way CC was doing to herself.

Nicole closed her eyes reimagining when Uncle John was fucking her face. She kept hearing the other man’s voice calling CC a “good girl,” and she felt her pussy getting closer … closer … closer … When she heard CC squeal suddenly. Nicole opened her eyes to see the man’s cock spurting all over CC’s face. Nicole plunged her fingers inside her pussy and came—her third of fourth orgasm of the afternoon—she lost track. Nicole’s eyes closed hard as she was overcome with pleasure. She was panting heavily, forgetting that CC and the man with her could probably hear her.

When she was able to open her eyes, she saw CC slowly sucking away at the man’s softening cock. His hands were softly squeezing her tits as he kept calling her “a good girl.” Nicole smiled as CC slid her mouth off and slowly tucked away the man’s cock into his pants. Nicole could see his hands zip himself up. Then he disappeared from the screen and CC smiled into it.

“Oh god Nicki. I forgot you were there. Did you see that? God I love it when he calls me a ‘good girl.’ It makes me feel so special.”

“I could tell.” Nicole noticed the big glob of cum in CC’s hair.

“Well anyway, I think we can tell what kind of career you need. One like mine. Totally. I mean like every day I get to come to important meetings and help out. I may not be … you know like smart and stuff given that I’m just a girl with big titties … but I know how to help the company simply by being my best for the men. It’s what you were always meant to do too Nicki.”

Nicole nodded. It was true. She has it in her genes. She had big tits that could help men relax. And she could deep throat any cock—even the monster 5 inchers these important old men had. She was a natural. “Wow, you’re right CC. I am so glad Uncle John had you teach me. I can’t wait to tell my dad that I am going to have a great career in business.”

Carol smiled. “I bet your dad already knows. Something tells me he can see your skills.” She winked and Nicole giggled. That was silly though as Nicole knew her dad never looked at her the way businessmen did, as an important part of helping them relax. He only saw her as his daughter, his good girrrrrr… Nicole’s eyes opened wide. Oh god, daddy calls me a good girl. That man who CC just sucked off—he called her a good girl too, using the same voice. It was … Oh god. That means he might have seen me with Uncle John too. Which means he might be angry at me for never offering to help him if mom couldn’t.

“I have to go CC.” Nicole logged off and rushed out of the room, forgetting that her bra was still on the floor in the lab room. Her sticky t-shirt had cum oozing through, only highlighting her tits as the bounced freely. The cum on her chin and in her hair, sticking to make her look like … a whore, like what daddy called CC.

She drove straight to her dad’s office and got plenty of looks and cat calls from the men in the building. When daddy’s secretary told her that he wasn’t in, Nicole felt dejected and slowly walked back to her car. One of dad’s business partners saw her at the elevator. “Nicole?”

She looked up and saw a man she was sure she recognized before. “It’s me. Steve Wilson. Your dad’s partner.”

Nicole smiled. “Oh yeah. Hi. Mr. Wilson. I was hoping to see my dad, but he’s out, so I was just leaving.”

“Nonsense. Come down to my office. I think I might have what you need.”

Nicole nodded, but was sure he didn’t have … oh wait. He is a businessman. I can help him. “Wow Mr. Wilson, I sure am glad I ran into you because …” He opened his office door, let her in and closed it quickly.

“Because you sure could use a nice deep fucking, you dumb little slut. Is that what you were going to say?” Nicole moaned knowing that he was right. But she didn’t know he’d be so direct. She could feel her panties getting wet again. “Take off those jeans and bend over you dumb whore.” Nicole nodded quickly and did as she was told. She knew that obeying was super important. He got behind her and pulled her panties down to her knees. “Fuck, you are soaked already, just like Johnson said you would be, a fuck toy for anyone with a suit on.” Nicole came, shuddering as she felt her pussy spark. God, he was so hot calling her all the right names. When he slid his cock inside her, she could tell he wasn’t quite as big as Uncle John or daddy, maybe 4 inches. But it was the best fuck she ever felt so far in her life. He reached up under her t-shirt and grabbed her tits, and she came again. God she loved being used for all her special skills. “Fuck Nicki, your tits are even better than we all thought. So fucking big.” He inched and squeezed as Nicole was nearing a third orgasm.

“Wwwwwwwwwwwe?”

“Yeah little slut, we. All of your dad’s friends have been wanting to fuck you for years. And now, that is exactly what will happen to you. You are the fuck toy for all of us.” He pounded away, Nicole’s ass shaking as he did. God, all the men want to fuck me. For years they’ve wanted it. I have been hurting them by denying them all these years.

“I’m so sorry I never let you fuck me before Mr. Wilson. I promise, you can do it anytime, anywhere. You can even fuck my tits and my mouth. I love making important men happy. It makes me so ….” Nicole gritted her teeth, as his hands and his cock were making her …. “Oh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me like a dumb whore, pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeee.”

Wilson exploded inside her as she begged like a dumb slut. His hips bucked as he pumped more and more cum inside the young girl’s pussy. She moaned and moaned as he filled her. When he pulled out he even said the sexiest thing she ver heard after a fucking. “Get out of my office you dumb whore.” Nicole blushed when she releaized that she was good enough to be a whore in an office—just like CC. God. I love being an office whore.

“Yes sir.” Nicole slid her panties, which were soaked, and her jeans up and left as she was told. She sighed and went home.

Neither her mom or dad were there, so Nicole took a shower to get cleaned up and put on a nightie for the rest of the night. She fell asleep on the sofa and never heard her parents come home. Her mom softly shook her. “Nica. Go to bed now.” Nicole nodded and walked up to her room. She laid down but could hear her parents talking through the walls. He heard her dad say something about a long day and then her mom say something about him needing to relax. Then all she heard was moaning. She snuck down the hall and peeked into their room through the slightly cracked open door.

Nicole’s mom was kneeling down topless while her dad was fucking her mom’s tits. Nicole reached up under her short nightie and slowly fingered herself as she watched her mom expertly titfuck her dad. When he came, it splattered all over her face and tits. He then bent down and kissed her forehead and called her a “good girl.” Nicole moaned and shuddered as she came herself, and then put her hand over her mouth. Fuck, I hope they didn’t hear me. She quickly rushed back to bed.

Ten minutes later, she heard footsteps in the hall and she closed her eyes tight to pretend to be asleep. The footsteps got closer. She felt a gentle hand on her forehead. “Good night my sweet girl.” It was her dad.

Nicole opened her eyes just a bit. “Mmmmmm. Goodnight daddy.” She saw he was wearing just a robe and it was partly open. She could see his soft cock and grey haired balls. She slowly raised her hand up and cupped under. “Mmmmmm daddy. Please can I?” Nicole opened her mouth. She softly moaned as he stepped closer and his balls were at her face. She licked them and almost came again. God, I love licking balls. Daddy’s balls. Nicole slowly licked and licked as she reached down with her other hand and rubbed her pussy through her thin panties. She moaned more when she felt his one hand grab the back of her head and direct her mouth over his growing cock. He slid inside her.

“That’s my good girl. I knew you would make me proud once you understood your place in business.” Nicole nodded as she felt his cock growing longer and thicker inside her wet warm mouth. Nicole nodded more as she lay on her side and let him fuck her mouth. She reached up with one hand to grab one of daddy’s hands. She guided it to her chest. When she felt him squeeze over her needy tit, she gasped over his cock and moaned loudly. Minutes later she gulped down every drop of daddy’s delicious cum. CC was right. It was sweet as nectar.

The next morning, Nicole was in the kitchen helping her mom make breakfast when her dad walked in. “I have a big announcement dear. I spoke with John Johnson this morning and he told me all about our Nica and how well she has done in school and in her entrance training that I have decided to hire her as an assistant at my company as soon as she graduates.”

Nicole squealed in joy and he mom hugged her. “I am so proud of you Nica.”

Nicole then hugged her dad. “Thanks daddy. I knew you’d see a place in business for me.” She hoped it paid well enough to get lots of lingerie for her duties. Maybe she could thank daddy later after work. As she thought about it, and as her dad hugged her, she felt another tingle in her panties. She moaned again. The business world is very rewarding ... even for a girl.