The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Adonis—Surprises in the Night

This story is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. If you are not at least 18 years of age (or the age of consent for your locality), or if you object to sexual situations, you must exit now. All characters and events in this story are fictional; any similarity to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or in any other manner without the written permission of the author.

A Hard Night

Going to sleep that first time only seemed to give me more questions on what happened to me. Yes, I was able to sleep but I had very vivid dreams. The dreams did not even involve people I had ever meet. But the dreams did have a basic theme, SEX. The other thing they had in common was that the main character was a woman. Some of the scenes were straight, but others were definitely not normal. One of the tame ones was a young lady that wanted to be taken by a stranger. Another one was an Oriental lady that was interested in her female co-workers. One of the strangest dreams was a lady that wanted to be degraded by everyone, be it person or animal. So when I woke up besides having a slight strange odor, I also had a slight hard on. So I started to get up to go to the tiny bathroom in my room to take care of it when a nurse showed up.

When I saw her face I was surprised, it was one of the ones from my dreams. I could not remember which dream she was in but I did remember her from one of my dreams. After all she had the biggest tits I had ever seen on a thin woman, and thick lips meant for sucking a cock deep. When she walked in she looked surprised that I was awake, and asked “is everything okay sir, you should still be sleeping”. I tell her I am fine but that I could use some help. With that I get a flash of her riding me hard. She walks closer and asks, “How may I help you”? I surprise her by lifting the sheet and showing her my slight hard on. I then tell her that she can wrap her big tits around my meat and suck it to hardness, after that I will decide what else you can do for me. While looking surprised at my state and hearing me say what I did she gets very mad. She just says “first off that is sexual harassment, second I don’t even suck my husbands penis”. Her response surprises me and makes me mad at the same time. Without even taking a second thought I picture her doing what I said and to love sucking cock! In fact I picture her begging me to let her suck me off. As I am picturing this I say to her, “you do now”!

A New Cock Sucker:

With that the look on her face changes drastically. Now she licks her lips and then looks at me as she comes closer saying, “Yes I would love to SUCK YOUR BIG COCK”. As she comes closer I tell her to stop and that she would have to earn the right now. She then pouts her lips and say’s, “What, don’t you want these tits (Lifting them as she talks) of mine squeezing your cock as my lips surround it”? I then yell at her, “I SAID YOU HAVE TO EARN THAT RIGHT”! Even before I start to tell her what her punishment would be she slowly starts to strip as she walks closer. I let her come closer before covering up again.

She is now close to the bed with her top and bra off. She is lifting both tits in her hands offering herself to me moaning, “Please I will do anything to SUCK YOUR BIG COCK”! Then I ask, “What about your husband”? She surprises me again by saying, “His is so much smaller, and I want a big one like yours to be my first”! To make her squirm I pause to think. As she stands before me she leans closer so her tits are almost in my face and moans, “PLEASE MAY I SUCK YOUR COCK”! That is when I tell her, “First you have to strip and dance for me”! That brings a moan from her as she smiles and slowly starts to strip.

As she strips I tell her to stop after each article to dance and turn for me. By the time she is down to her panties she is almost fondling herself when she has her first orgasm. With that she again moans as she asks, “PLEASE, LET ME SUCK YOUR BEAUTIFUL BIG COCK”!! I answer by saying, “Finish stripping and start dancing slut”! So she starts lowering her panties as she answers, “Yes I am your slut, Please take me, USE ME PLEASE”! I then motion her to turn slowly as she dances; after all I want to see what I just acquired. When she is turned away I enjoy the view of her pert ass. So I tell her to stop turning and bend over and grab her ankles. That is when I say, “I know what your punishment will be; I will spank your naked ass and then fuck it later”! She then groans as she pleads, “Please don’t fuck my ass, I have never done that”. I slap her pert ass as I say; “I can fuck your ass anytime I want slut”! Which she responses with a very week “yes sir”? Which makes me respond with, “WHAT DID YOU SAY”?? She then says, “YES SIR”!

Next I have her climb up on the bed and straddle my naked body. She can feel my hard cock under her as I start to spank her. Each hard slap of my hand on her naked ass brings a small whimper from her. As I continue to spank her I receive a flash of her as a young teen hoping that a male teacher at school would do this to her. This brings me to say, “Bad Girls need to be disciplined”! Which makes her moan as she again ORGASMS. After 10 spankings I stop and tell her she may now suck my cock to completion. Then I add that she must remember to swallow every drop of cum, or I will punish her again. She then gladly scoots to the side of the bed and places my hard cock (which seems larger) between her luscious tits. Then as she shakes her tits up and down over my cock she first kisses the head before she tries to deep throat a cock for the first time. She is able to do fairly well for the first time, getting a little more then 3 inches into her mouth. She then starts to really go at it, bobbing her head up and down and moaning every time my cock goes in. What she lacks in experience she is making up for in enthusiasm. This goes on for just a little bit when I feel myself about to cum. I grab her hair and shoot my load into her hungry mouth. The load and my cock are just too much for her and some of it spills out the side of her mouth.

As she finishes swallowing she looks up at me with pleading eyes begging for something. I am not sure what considering the earlier flash, but I think she is not sure which she wants either. But I get up and get behind her as I shove her against the bed. Then I say, “I said if you did not swallow it all I would punish you”! I then grabbed my hospital chart and bring it down hard on her ass. With that she bits down on the sheets as she screams into the bed. Before I spank her again I say, “What does the COCKSUCKING SLUT have to say”? She just bursts out with “PLEASE” as she moans with another ORGASM!! After a few more spankings with the clipboard I can see that her ass is very red. Plus, I can also see that the sheets are soaked. That is when I stop and grab her very sore ass and shove my VERY HARD COCK into her battered ass! I shove in deep bringing a deep moan from her. Then she says, “Yes take me, PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR SLUT’S ASS”! With that I put a load into her sweet ass. When I finish I pull out and tell her to give me her nametag and then leave. I also tell her to send some one to change my sheets. All she says is “Yes Sir”, as she hands me her nametag (Susan) and leaves.

Helping the Orderly:

I then go in to the little bathroom and clean up as I think about what just happened. While I am in the bathroom I hear the person show up and start cleaning. I then open the door a little to see whom it is. From this angle all I can tell is that it is a little guy. He seems to be doing a good job when a woman shows up and berates him for sloppy work. I can tell he does not like it but is willing to take it because she is his boss. Looking at her I think she could be pretty if she applied herself. Then after she leaves I hear him say, “I would love to show her a thing or three, the stuck up she bitch! I bet she just needs a good fucking”! With that I come into the room again. The orderly then says, “Excuse me sir I was just leaving”. Then I answer by saying, “No stay I think I can help”. Then I ask what the ladies name was that just left. He then tells me her name is Jessica. As I look at his nametag (Stan), I call the front desk and ask them to send Jessica to my room, because I had a complaint. Stan looks at me with a troubled face, so I tell him everything will be okay. While we wait I can still smell the strange odor, when I realize that Stan has been holding the soaked sheets all this time.

Finally Jessica shows up asking about the problem. With that I lay into her about her treatment of other employees. That I had heard how she treated Stan a little earlier, even though he had been doing a good job. With that she tries to defend herself by saying that I must have gotten the story wrong. I then told her I was in the restroom and overheard her berating Stan so I did not get anything wrong. With that I moved Stan (and the dirty sheets) closer to her so she could get a whiff of them. As they get close I see a small change come over Jessica. She seems to stand a little taller and stick her small chest out more. That is when I get the flash of her being dumped by her first boyfriend. I then realize she is still a virgin and any man she likes she has to hurt before he hurts her. Looking at her again I notice that she must be in her 40’s to Stan’s early 20’s. Thinking fast I tell them that they need to be alone someplace and talk about their problem. With that I picture her kissing Stan deeply and wanting him to take her virginity. I then say, “You two stay here and DO what you need TO DO, I will leave you alone”. Then I leave the room (staying just outside the slightly open door).

After I leave Jessica starts talking first. Telling Stan how sorry she was for everything she had done to him sense he started there. She knows he is a good worker and a Goodman. This last of course surprises Stan because he was not expecting it. Then Jessica really surprises him by stepping closer and kissing him deeply. The kiss lasts longer and I notice her hands are groping his ass. I also notice that she must be almost shoving her tongue down his throat she was so hot! After Stan gets over his surprise and starts getting into the kissing I notice his hands snake down and grab each of her ass cheeks and start pulling her to the floor. When they reach the floor he just reaches under her skirt and rips her panties off while she unzips his pants. She is panting as she says, “Yes Stan TAKE ME I wanted you from the start”! When Stan feels her maidenhead he stops and looks at Jessica. She then says, “YES Stan take your virgin boss, Bury you cock DEEP into me”! Stan then drives deep saying, “Yes BOSS, You are my SLUT NOW”! I then leave as I hear Jessica say, “At last a man that will own me”!