The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Adonis

This story is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. If you are not at least 18 years of age (or the age of consent for your locality), or if you object to sexual situations, you must exit now.

All characters and events in this story are fictional; any similarity to actual persons or events is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or in any other manner without the written permission of the author.

The Accident:

My name is Jack. This is the story of how I was changed and became able to have any woman I wanted. But first I will start with a little background. I am a computer analyst for a medical research lab. All that the public knows about this lab is that it does cloning research to further research in cancer. But the lab has many other labs including DNA research and pheromone research. One day as I am walking into the building I see a lot of different people picketing the place against Cloning. As I walked past a number of the crowd tried to prevent me from going inside. This of course brought the guards to my rescue. After I was freed from the crowd I continued into the building and to my first stop. This lab was just another lab to me; after all I was just checking the computer operation before a major test. I was in the lab for a couple of hours testing the machine when I heard people running. When I looked up someone was running past the lab I was in. Not really being interested I continued working on the computer. Suddenly there was a series of explosions. I do not know what happened after that. What I do remember next is waking up in a hospital bed. The first person I see is a nurse I remembered seeing around the complex so I knew I was in the labs infirmary. That is when the nurse informed the doctor I was awake. The doctor came in and explained what happened. It seems that the picketers must have gotten in some how and set some explosives around the building, the target being the cloning lab. Well in the subsequent explosions they also destroyed a number of other labs. I happened to be in the juncture of two explosions, the two labs being the DNA lab and the Pheromone lab. When I was found hours latter I was covered in a strange liquid the product of a number of compounds from both labs. They were able to clean me up and see that I was not actually hurt but they wanted to keep me for observation. Before he left I asked him if it was at least okay if I walked around. He said that was fine as long as I had one of the nurses or lab assistances near by.

After the doctor left I asked the nurse if she would help me up. I wanted to walk a little. She said okay and went over and got one of those hospital gowns for me. As she did this I watched her a bit. She was a little slip of a woman, dressed in a very conservative white outfit. Her mannerisms reminded me of a scared mouse. In our walk I found out her name was Alice and she was one of the two nurses told to clean me up. During my clean up it seems that the liquid was being absorbed by my body so they had no idea how it might effect me and that is really why they wanted to keep on eye on me.

As we walked we passed the cafeteria, which reminded my stomach that I had not eaten in a while. So I asked Alice if she would join me for a meal. She said yes and we went to a table. At the table she helped me into a chair just like a servant would. I did not say anything at the time but enjoyed the view of her bent over in front of me. After we were seated one of the waitresses came over to take our orders. I told Alice to order what ever. As she ordered I paid attention to the waitress in front of me. She had very nice legs and seemed to be having a problem with her skirt she kept scratching her ass. In fact the more I wanted to see her ass the more she seemed to show me. Then she turned to me and asked me what I wanted. When she did this it seemed she bent over and showed me her impressive cleavage and mouthed the words more then needed. I ordered a big sandwich meal and looked over to Alice as the waitress went to get our food. When I looked at Alice I noticed that her nipples were visible through her outfit. We talked a bit about the weather and stuff while we waited, all the time my cock getting a little harder as I watched Alice squirm.

Then suddenly I was surprise by a large older black lady that happened to work with Alice. Alice introduced her to me as Jeannie and she was the other nurse that cleaned me up. As I was shaking her hand hello I watched her lick her lips and I could not help but image those lips wrapped around my cock! Just as she started to ask how I was feeling the waitress came over with our meals. Seeing this Jeannie said never mind and that she would be checking in on me later anyway. As Jeannie left I noticed her walking with more of a sway to her hips. The Waitress put the food in front of us and as she put mine down she almost meshed her big tits into my face. When I looked away I could see that Alice was blushing. So I asked her what made her blush. Which then just made her blush even more, but I also noticed that she was fiddling with her top buttons and more of her very small breasts were showing. I could also see that her nipples were almost poking holes in her outfit. That is when I got a flash in my mind of me forcing a deep kiss on her lips and her just giving into it. With that flashing into my mind my cock jumped and I heard Alice moan.

My First:

After we finished our meal and small talk I told Alice I needed to us a restroom. Again she helped me up just like a servant, when I received another image flash of her wanting to serve. On the walk to the restroom I was very quiet thinking about what I was experiencing. When we got to the restroom I noticed it was one of the small private ones. After she opened the door I just looked at her and ordered her inside! With that an image flashes into my mind of her begging to worship me! I like the idea of that so much that my cock becomes even harder then it had been. She meekly goes inside and stands just inside the room. Walking in I close the door behind me and lock it. Then I walk over to the toilet and sit down. I look at Alice and then Order her to strip! She looks frightened and she seems to want to run but can’t. She then starts stripping. When she finishes she even kneels down before I tell her to. I look at and then order her to sit up straight and spread her knees like the slave she is. Her eyes go wide as she slowly does what I told her to. I was correct she is a small woman, though I am surprised to find she shaves her pussy hair clean. I then tell her to tell me her measurements. Which she automatically says is 26a-23-25. I then tell her she has one chance to be free, but only one! She has to tell me what she wants.

Alice then waits as if thinking and then slowly crawls over to me and still on her knees and her head down she says in a very small voice, “I wish to be your slave”. I then tell her to say it loader like she means it! Then she says in a firm and load voice, “Please let me WORSHIP YOU as the GOD YOU ARE”! I open the hospital gown and showed her my hard cock the last time I had measured it was about 8 inches long and a thick 6.5 inches around, though it looked a bit bigger now and said “KISS IT, when you do you are mine”! She looks at my big cock as if it was bigger then life. Then she slowly leans over and kisses the head! That is when I grab her head and mesh my hard cock into her face and rub it all over her face. This action makes Alice Moan as an Orgasm hits her. “That is the way to WORSHIP A COCK, SLAVE”! “NOW SUCK IT,” I order. She opens her mouth and tries to put it into her small mouth, though all she can get in is the thick head. She starts to get the hang of it and starts sending her tongue down my shaft a bit as she sucks the head. I can feel my own orgasm starting so I grad her head just as I let loose with the biggest load I have ever done. The sperm fills her mouth and starts to ooze out the corners. I then let go of her head as she starts to choke. As I pull out of her mouth the rest of my spunk sprays her face and chest. As I look at her she starts to swallow what she can, while massaging the rest over her body! While she is doing that she has another deep Orgasm and almost swoons at my feet. I then tell her to clean only her face and legs before she gets dressed. As she gets cleaned and dressed I use the restroom. When I am finished she is all ready and I order her to clean me up before we leave. I am about to leave the room when I ask her “What are you”, and she answers “Your slave slut”. Then I asked, “Who am I”, and she answers “My Master, My God”. Then I praised her and gave her permission to cum, which she did, almost falling to the floor in the process.

Back in the Room:

When we reach my room I have her straighten my bed as I sit in the chair looking out the window. While I am sitting I think more about what has been happening. I remember how each woman reacted to me and when, I also remembered the flash of images. As I thought about them I thought of a test. Alice, think of your job here at the Labs for me please. I pay attention to her as she thinks and I get nothing. Then I say, “Alice, think of your oldest fantasy”. When she does, I get a flash of her on her knees before someone. At this time I notice the strong smell of sex in the room coming from Alice. So I tell her to open a window and go back to work. As the air clears in my room I think of some possible other tests I can do. After the air clears I use the room phone and call Alice. When she answers I tell her I need to do a test so I need her to send in a nurse. She said she would. Then with in a minute or so another nurse came into my room. At this time I did not pay her any attention really and asked her to help me to the bed I was still sore. As she helped me to my bed I asked her if she had any plans for tonight. She said not really just going to finish a book. With this I did not get any flash of images so I went to the next test. I thought about Alice and having her at my feet, this started to get me hard. As soon as that started to happen I could smell the beginning of the nurses arousal. Then I said “Is that what you really want to do”? That is when I got a flash of her spread out on a bed and getting a deep fuck. Then I tried something else. I thought of the same image but replaced the guy with me. With that I could hear the change in her breathing. So I said, “You want me don’t you”, as I opened my gown. With that I get a flash of her bent over my bed as I am taking her from behind. Then because she did not say anything I tell her “If you want it BEG”!! That is when she moans out “YES, PLEASE FUCK ME, BEND ME OVER AND FUCK ME”!! “Then bend over and spread for me”, I say. With her bent over my bed I step up behind her and rub her ass with my cock. She Orgasms from the touch as she says, “OH YES, TAKE ME” “PLEASE FUCK ME”!!! With that I shove my big cock deep into her very wet cunt! With every plunge into her she bites into a pillow and screams in Orgasm! After a few strokes I can tell she is about to faint because of so many orgasms, so I speed up to my own orgasm. When she notices that I am getting faster she moans “YES CUM IN ME, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR HOT CUM”!! At that I fill her with my cream, which gives her another orgasm. After we both get our breath back, I remind her that she better get cleaned up before going back to work. With that I get a flash of her licking me clean. Before I can say anything else she is on her knees licking my cock clean. But while she is cleaning me my cock starts to rise to the occasion. So she decides to show me what she can do by sliding her mouth down to my balls. Then she starts swirling her tongue around my cock until I grab her head and shot deep into her mouth. Because of all the times I had already cum, I did not shoot a great deal. But I did at least fill her mouth before she swallowed. With that she wipes her mouth and struts out the door. After she leaves I call Alice again and tell her I do not want to be disturbed. I was planning on going to sleep for a bit.