The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Stepdad’s New Master — Chapter 3 by (GoodTime)

A/N: Another free flash fiction story used to extend this story (from a different patron this time, so it’s a bit of a shift in tone)! The next chapter is available for early access for my Ko-Fi subscribers.

Ace was really getting on my nerves! It’s bad enough that he’s been staying at my house for the better part of a month. To make matters worse, he’s a total slob. The first hundred times he asked to stay over, I respectfully but firmly declined.

But, during his request last month, everything felt different. It was like... He sounded way different. And for the first time ever, whatever was coming out of his mouth sounded like a good idea. He suggested that I let him stay over, as it would be a good experience for me. I tried to argue against it but he insisted that I think about it more and I’ll find that I agreed with him.

I shook my head, and he took that moment to walk into my house and sit on the sofa. You know what, Ace was right. It would be a great experience for me having a guest at my house. I was currently working as a call centre agent on a graveyard shift, but I had aspirations to start my own business. Maybe having Ace over would be good practice for a possible business venture—a bed and breakfast of some sort?

My head was almost spinning with excitement as I rearranged my living room for Ace’s stay. My place was a bit small so I had to shove a lot of my own stuff in the shed in the back. It was summer though, so as long as it doesn’t rain, my priceless guitar and precious records should be okay. I grinned with satisfaction as I cooked his every meal, content in the fact that I was setting myself up for future success.

I gave Ace the full experience but I swear I spent the entire first week of his stay cleaning up after him. Man was a slob, just like he was when we were kids! Obviously, I was happy to strip his sheets for him every day and to do his laundry and his dishes, but when he started leaving his snack wrappers all over the place, it was too much for me. And so we had a little talk.

‘Master, permission to speak?’ I said, on bended knee in front of Ace. It was a bit of a nickname that I had for him that I was only allowed to use at my house. I knelt there silently as Ace finished whatever he was doing on his phone, and then we had our conversation. I really let him have it!

* * *

Ace was sufficiently chastised as I helped him move his stuff into my room (aka the only bedroom in the house). We both agreed that it simply wouldn’t do to have a slob like him littering up the common area, and his punishment would be to go into the only room in the house with a door. Now he’ll be further away from the kitchen and the front door, and he’ll have to walk past me to get water or use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Last night, he even walked in on me jacking off while he was grabbing a glass of water. Obviously, I normally do this in the privacy of my room, but since I was the man of the house, I didn’t mind letting it all hang out while I pleasured myself in the living room. It helped me show my authority over Ace after all. When Ace finished his drink, he instructed me to cum all over my sheets, and left the glass for me to wash up. Obviously, after cumming my brains out, I jumped up right away to clean it, my moist dick bobbing about as Ace slapped me on the ass.

‘Thanks, Master!’ I said, almost as a reflex.

* * *

After a couple of weeks as Ace’s personal butler slut, he said he had a marvelous business proposition for me. That’s what I love about my best friend. He’s always thinking of ways to help us both make our lives better.

Today, a scrawny looking dude came in, and as usual, I stood at attention while Ace talked business. Blah blah blah he’s a hypnotized little cumslut. Blah blah blah I’ll do whatever Ace says. Honestly, I’ve heard this spiel so many times that I must’ve dosed off.

For some reason, all my clothes were off and I was squatting on the floor. My hands were pinching my nipples, my elbows were flailing wildly at my sides, and I shook my plump little ass as I proudly clucked at the two men watching me. Like I said, sometimes it got so boring I have to spice things up, you know?

Anyway, for some reason, I felt like doing a bit of exercise since I was already undressed for it. (I always do my exercises in the nude... Saves on laundry!) I asked the guy how much he weighed, and he nervously said he was 80kg. I could tell he was embarrassed about it, as that was quite heavy for his height of 5′6″, but I told him it was perfect for my workout.

He gave a look at Ace with both surprise and excitement as I signalled for him to climb on my back. When I felt like his thighs were securely fastened around my empty mindfucked noggin, I started with my exercises. At first, I did my usual squats and lunges, and the man-boy on top of me giggle nervously.

After a couple of minutes of that, he got a bit more adventurous. He suggested that I start giving him a proper piggy back ride, and I had to agree. It was the perfect mix of cardio and resistance training that I’ve sorely been missing. I thanked him for his suggestion as I walked slowly out to my backyard.

Instantly, I started zooming around in a loop. I have to admit, it felt good having my dick flopping around in the breeze. As I started gaining speed, I could feel the guy’s fingers grab ahold of my hair. That made me blush, and had me thinking of what it would be like if this guy took me from behind. I could feel my nipples and cock harden, the cool air feeling like a teasing carress as I continue chugging along.

After what felt like an eternity of running, my passenger eventually decides to alight. He almost slips off my back as I’m covered in sweat, every muscle in my body aching. At some point, for some reason, I decided to start acting like a proper locomotor, screaming at the top of my lungs, ‘chuga chuga chuga chuga choo choo’!

To my surprise, the passengers seems to be sweaty himself—from exertion or excitement, I don’t know. My legs are shaking in exhaustion as I drop to my knees, now looking up at the admittedly shorter man in front of me. Ace sidles up to me, and I could barely hear what he’s saying from the rush of blood in my head and my heavy, labored breathing. All I want to do is rest...

SNAP.

Fuck, I could really do with a warm protein shake right now. I distantly remember telling Ace that I need to make sure I maximize muscle gain by drinking in the optimal protein synthesis window, so now I need to put my money where my hot and needy mouth is!

Luckily, I had a protein tap right in front of me. I desperately fish the stranger’s member out of his pocket, and swallow his entire cock whole. I could smell a faint shrimpy smell from his pubes, almost like he hadn’t showered in a while. At my level of exertion, I couldn’t help but take deep whiffs of his crotch, my breath control a bit shaky from all that running and now from all this pumping. I wouldn’t dare take my mouth off his member—I needed every drop of protein, even if it meant I had to be a slobbering, snorting mess.